PDA

View Full Version : Bleach 47

alstar83
Tue, 08-30-2005, 04:19 PM
Raw is out at BTsaiyaman
http://bt.saiyaman.info/

mage
Tue, 08-30-2005, 05:43 PM
This episode was rather boring. Things should be picking up by the next, though.

Roko
Tue, 08-30-2005, 08:00 PM
Hell Fansubs MKV (http://www.point-blank.cc:16384/allowed/torrent.php/%5BHell-Fansubs%5D_Bleach_47%5B18949A46%5D.mkv.torrent)

@mage: this ep was certainly not boring...

That was freaking crazy...next ep's gonna be awesome! Yourichi is just hilarious. Still need to digest what was revealed in this ep...bleach has now officially become the #1 anime I look forward to every week.

alstar83
Tue, 08-30-2005, 11:17 PM
dl this ep directly
Hell-fansubs Bleach 47.mkv (http://release.hell-fansubs.info/[Hell-Fansubs]_Bleach_47[18949A46].mkv)

Splash!
Wed, 08-31-2005, 12:17 AM
how the hell did Hell fansubs sub it so fast. Man they really are setting new records for speed subbing. Makes you wonder the kind of mistakes they make

kenren
Wed, 08-31-2005, 03:22 AM
AVI (http://www.point-blank.cc:16384/allowed/torrent.php/[Hell-Fansubs]_Bleach_47[5AD81453].avi.torrent)

by hell

Terracosmo
Wed, 08-31-2005, 03:39 AM
As Bud said last week, it's easy when you only translate half of the words i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

kenren
Wed, 08-31-2005, 06:04 AM
woot , battle of the captains O_O

eat_toast
Wed, 08-31-2005, 10:41 AM
yeah my money is on gin kicking ass, then loosing at the last minute.
also, what is up with kisuke? did i miss something?

Turkish-S
Wed, 08-31-2005, 11:43 AM
WHOW NICE. but i find the 1000 soul slayer big uber sword thing stupid, i hope this is also a lie i don't like legendeary uber weapons. also if they needed a sacrifice why don't they use a rank 10 or something.

vegita625
Wed, 08-31-2005, 02:37 PM
imho, there're 3 possible reasons:

1.) the chaos caused by a big ranking shinigami going straight to death row causes more chaos, and more chaos leads to more distraction.

2.) He was waiting for a convenient sacrifice, someone who can legitimately eventually go to death row in SS is just so convenient, especially when they commited all their offenses of her own accord like Rukia and didn't have to be framed.

3.) Ichimaru's a complete jackass and wanted to cause as much pain and suffering as possible, while a rank 10 has friends, a vice captain has friends, their entire squad, sometimes other captains backing them, you get the idea.

Assertn
Wed, 08-31-2005, 03:02 PM
ok.........seriously guys.........
we should set up a topic where people submit pics of death gods, their names, and what squad their in....cause im seriously getting confused keeping track of it all

Phoenix20578
Wed, 08-31-2005, 03:11 PM
No kidding. I can barly remember thier names as it is,let alone what squad thier in.

alstar83
Wed, 08-31-2005, 03:12 PM
it is a good ep...but too short for a week waiting....next ep would be awesome with the battle between Gin and Hitsuga...wondering if the letter was Gin's scheme...surprise flashback reveals Gin and Matsumoto's relationship....

alstar83
Wed, 08-31-2005, 03:18 PM
Originally posted by: Phoenix20578
No kidding. I can barly remember thier names as it is,let alone what squad thier in.

you guys can refer to this. Sometimes, I just open it and refresh my mind

Spoiler Removed. Also, don't double post.

GotWoot Moderator

eat_toast
Wed, 08-31-2005, 03:50 PM
Assertn, im with you.... does anyone remember the name of the orange haired (lieutenant?) in this ep?? it really is confusing with some of the characters. i guess the creators realized that too, when they threw in that section at the end with the names... im just too lazy to backtrack to see who she is. edit : nvm

Dezalanel
Wed, 08-31-2005, 04:39 PM
Matsumuto is Hitsuguya's vice captain(Woman with orange hair, big breasts). They are in the 10th division. Um..and alstar that pic has a spoiler in it please remove it.

Munsu
Wed, 08-31-2005, 05:05 PM
Yep it does have a spoiler...

Luckily (at least the spoiler I noticed) it got truncated in the forum... but if you save the pic, or direct link it... then you'll get spoiled... so it should get removed indeed....

kooshi
Wed, 08-31-2005, 05:57 PM
Just use this:
http://img236.imageshack.us/img236/606/manga0401qt3jh.jpg

It's from one of the earlier discussions we had.

Assertn
Wed, 08-31-2005, 06:51 PM
damn....seeing those 2 pics back to back...i can see what the spoiler's all about i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif

we should just have everyone take an episode, go to the end, and then take a screenshot of the deathgod shown after the previews, then write his name, squad, and rank

Assertn
Wed, 08-31-2005, 06:51 PM
damn....seeing those 2 pics back to back...i can see what the spoiler's all about i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif

we should just have everyone take an episode, go to the end, and then take a screenshot of the deathgod shown after the previews, then write his name, squad, and rank

Jadugar
Wed, 08-31-2005, 08:36 PM
Thank god I didnt see the first picture. Was it a spoiler?

I dont think there is anyone who can remember which character is in which group.
Although the picture Kooshi posted does help a lot.

Nice episode.

Urahara being the founder and first president of Research Institute was a surprise.

Seeing Yoruichi taking her clothes off, I nearly fell out of my chair but the transformation into the cat and the accent was an instant turn off.

Matsumoto is fucking hot or what? Whats the relationship between her and Gin?

Gin is evil as everyone predicted. His soul slayer was cool in previous episode so the prospect of him fighting Hitsugaya would be awesome. It would be interesting to see two captains fighting.

Two more days for Ichigo. I guess we will have to wait for a while to see his bankai.

mage
Wed, 08-31-2005, 09:06 PM
uh, i didn't notice any spoiler from the first picture. all it was was a picture of the captains and their names/squad - the same as the second picture. someone PM me what this "spoiler" was, plz.

kooshi
Wed, 08-31-2005, 09:10 PM
The first picture DEFINITELY had a spoiler. Take it from a manga reader, such as me and a few other people here. I don't know if it's a big one or not, but regardless, it's a spoiler. I didn't find it to be a big one, IMO.

Munsu
Wed, 08-31-2005, 09:22 PM
Originally posted by: mage
uh, i didn't notice any spoiler from the first picture. all it was was a picture of the captains and their names/squad - the same as the second picture. someone PM me what this "spoiler" was, plz.

I pm'ed you

mage
Wed, 08-31-2005, 09:41 PM
oh.. lol. totally forgot that was a spoiler.

Terracosmo
Wed, 08-31-2005, 10:19 PM
PM me too. I'm curious.

Also, am I the only one who doesn't have any problems keeping track of the character names and their squads?
I guess we all have to be good at something i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif (and what a talent it is to be able to remember japanese names from a random series)

Munsu
Wed, 08-31-2005, 10:24 PM
Terra, you watch each episode like 10 times... of course you would remember...

I'm pm'ing you now

Terracosmo
Wed, 08-31-2005, 11:35 PM
No... I rarely watch them more than once. In fact, there is no Bleach episode I've seen twice i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Anyway, about this episode, it was fuckin' awesome!

1: Gin is so cool (and I don't think he was the one who killed Aizen)
2: Hitsugaya is also damn cool (bankai next week?)
3: Great comedy as usual (random scenes with Urahara and stuff, it was nice to see that he was so important before, he was a way better 12th division captain than Mayuri that's for sure)
4: I like how the author fleshes out even small characters (like Matsumoto had a past with Gin)
5: I WANT MATSUMOTO HENTAI
6: Ichigo and Yoruichi probably had sex in the hotsprings after that scene, I mean, what better way for recreation?
7: I WANT YORUICHI HENTAI
8: And no, Inoue hentai is not enough (I have that already)

Great show

AtHRunOwNZaLL
Thu, 09-01-2005, 01:48 AM
this episode was awesome! it ahd me on the edge of my chair then entire episode, it also had some nice funny moments, hitsugaya rules! can't wait for next week's episode, bleach beats naruto for me now

basey44
Thu, 09-01-2005, 02:42 AM
hey someone pm me the pic too, lol i wanna see wat the spoiler was

edit: thanks bud, lol i forgot that was a spoiler too i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Zhan
Thu, 09-01-2005, 04:23 AM
oo same here i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

EDIT: cheers bud

Munsu
Thu, 09-01-2005, 04:46 AM
Done for both

mage
Thu, 09-01-2005, 07:27 AM
Originally posted by: Terracosmo

8: And no, Inoue hentai is not enough (I have that already)

give it to me

Terracosmo
Thu, 09-01-2005, 11:25 AM
Btw Hell-Fansubs are rather stupid. During the opening dialogue between Hinamori & the guard, it's evident that Hinamori is saying "excuse me" & the guard "what", but Hell translated it as "I'm sorry" & "for what", which was very funny because it's entirely out of context.

XanBcoo
Thu, 09-01-2005, 12:03 PM
PM me with that spoiler too. I wanna know what it was.

I also don't have much of a problem remembering the captains and their divisions, but this is coming from someone who likes to memorize everything. I haven't really memorized them, I just watch the little segments after the credits when it does their name/rank individually. Those are cool.

It's cool how they hinted towards Matsumoto and Gin's relationship in an earlier ED. I think it was the one where it focused on 10th squad. It showed her and Gin as little kids.

cute.

ChaosK
Thu, 09-01-2005, 02:10 PM
i read manga but i wasnt here to see what the spoiler was about...PM me unlesss your tired of doing it bud.

LaZie
Thu, 09-01-2005, 07:07 PM
Bleach-Society is out (http://www.point-blank.cc:16384/allowed/torrent.php/%5BBleachSociety%5D_Bleach_-_47_%5B12FCC112%5D.avi.torrent)

Munsu
Thu, 09-01-2005, 07:24 PM
Sent pm to chaoskiddo and xanbcoo... and I'm done with the requests... if anyone still wants the spoiler, pm on of the persons i've already pm'ed

Phoenix20578
Thu, 09-01-2005, 07:51 PM
Damn Bud, you must be sick of people asking for that painfully obvious spoiler.

Ryllharu
Thu, 09-01-2005, 08:40 PM
The image was gone by the time I saw this thread.

I'll take up some of the PM's too if anyone still wants to see it, I'll even explain it too.

Aeon
Thu, 09-01-2005, 10:02 PM
This ep was great, I now believe that Aizen isn't dead and he is the one after that weapon. He also has Gin and Matsumoto working for him since she was the one that gave Hinamori the letter saying it was from her captain. Kira just look's lost he's prob just some sort've sacrifice.

Munsu
Thu, 09-01-2005, 10:07 PM
Lol, Hinamori looked so useless against Hitsugaya..

Either he's too strong, or the difference between a captain and a vice-captain is too great

Phoenix20578
Thu, 09-01-2005, 10:08 PM
Or both

Revenge
Thu, 09-01-2005, 10:10 PM
Ok, someone pm me the spoiler, I'm curious.

I liked this episode, it's interesting to see that Matsumoto and Gin knew each other from before. I don't think Gin is the one that killed Aizen...that's just way too obvious and I don't think he planted the letter either. Yoruichi is friggin hot. I can't wait for the next episode, Gin vs. Hitsugaya showdown! I'm more excited about Bleach than Naruto now.

FrogKing
Fri, 09-02-2005, 11:54 AM
Originally posted by: Aeon
This ep was great, I now believe that Aizen isn't dead and he is the one after that weapon. He also has Gin and Matsumoto working for him since she was the one that gave Hinamori the letter saying it was from her captain. Kira just look's lost he's prob just some sort've sacrifice.

I total agree with you Aeon. When I watched the events play out, I thought that Aizen is somehow orchestrating the whole thing. I realize that the obvious reply, "But he's dead" is exactly what a mastermind would want everybody to think (it would give him time to move around and move pieces behind the scenes). He either has the 4th captain in his confidence or he somehow could have deceived her. I kinda think that there will be 2 factions of captains when the dust settles...those who are trying to destroy the Soul Society (and have set the plan in motion) and those who are going to try and oppose them (including Ichigo). However, I think Ichigos involvement will revolve around getting Rukia back, but I think once the captains realize the scope of the problem they may come around about her execution. As for who's on what side, I have my theories but I have to keep watching to solidify them or to realize that I am totally off base about the whole argument.

<my 2 cents>

ChaosK
Fri, 09-02-2005, 02:16 PM
this all works until the fact that the 4th squad captain examined the body. do you guys think the medical genius of soul soceity (i say this becuase she's the head) wouldnt be able to tell if a guy was dead?

gin is definetaly involved in the crime but i dont think matsumoto is working for aizen. if matsumoto was on aizen's side and working with gin dont you think she would've acted up a long time ago? so far she's done nothing to show her loyalty to aizen, also hitsuyaga knew about the letter, he wasnt at all surprised when hinamori said something about the letter so its very likely that hitsuyaga told matsumoto to give the letter to hinamori.

hinamori is a dumbass though, why would the person who killed aizen, give aizen's "will" to her?

FrogKing
Fri, 09-02-2005, 02:45 PM
What if she was in on it?

ChaosK
Fri, 09-02-2005, 02:51 PM
then the plan would turn into "kill hitsuyaga" instead of whatever their planning, going through all this trouble to kill hitsuyaga? why didnt aizen and gin fight hitsuyaga together?

Splash!
Fri, 09-02-2005, 02:54 PM
@ Chaoskiddo, its all very well for you to suggest such theories to anime watchers, you read the manga so you have an enlightenend perspective on everything. Thats why i tend to avoid sharing theories about things in an anime thread. I only give my opinion on characters and comment on how cool an episode was and whatnot, not suggest actual theories about what will happen in the near future in the anime

And yes, i agree with you, Hinamori is the biggest fool i have ever seen in my life.
@Budweineken, either that or Hinamori is one weakling of a lieutenant. I mean shes no way near as strong as Renji.

kooshi
Fri, 09-02-2005, 04:17 PM
Doesn't Hinamori specialize in demon arts rather than sword play?

Jadugar
Fri, 09-02-2005, 04:23 PM
Black art.

Munsu
Fri, 09-02-2005, 05:55 PM
Originally posted by: splash

@Budweineken, either that or Hinamori is one weakling of a lieutenant. I mean shes no way near as strong as Renji.

And may I ask where did you get that she's no way near as strong as Renji? Have you seen Renji fight a Captain? I guess not, so the comparison becomes unvalid...

We've only seen Renji fight against Ichigo... and guess what, Ichigo wasn't near Captain strength at that time... And he kicked Renji's ass. Doesn't that make Renji more of a weakling than Hinamori?

Splash!
Fri, 09-02-2005, 07:46 PM
dammit, i shouldnt even be in this thread, i go ahead and do what i am blaming chaoskiddo for- arguing with anime watchers from an enlightened perspective. I feel so stupid. I am sorry Budweineken i just keep on forgetting about what has happened in the anime and what hasnt.

Munsu
Fri, 09-02-2005, 08:02 PM
I'm glad you realized what I was accusing you of... now say sorry to chaoskiddo i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Splash!
Fri, 09-02-2005, 08:05 PM
ok i said i felt stupid but anyways i apologize to chaoskiddo.

However i am not so sure your comparison works when you talk about ichigo beating Renji up. I mean all hitsugaya had to do was a little flick and hinamori went flying away. Ichigo and Reni had more like a long fight before Renji was defeated

Munsu
Fri, 09-02-2005, 08:23 PM
The Ichigo we are talking about couldn't even scratch Zaraki when he hit him with all he had, zanpaktoh included... So at that time there was a huge difference between Ichigo and Zaraki... so that means that Hitsugaya was countless times stronger than how Ichigo was at the time when he faught Renji...

And my intention was not to compare them, it was simply to point out that you can't compare them at this point in time because both of them have not fought with people of equal strength, so we can't really gauge how good Hinamori and Renji are...

So I still stand upon my believe that the gap between vice-captains and captains seem to be too big when you count on how easily Hitsugaya defeated Hinamori, and an Ichigo who defeated Renji, and wasn't even capable of scratching Zaraki (of course this is assuming that the begining of the fight between Ichigo and Zaraki, Ichigo's strength should've been similar to the strength he had when he faught Renji)...

ChaosK
Fri, 09-02-2005, 08:29 PM
YEAH BUD! i accept your apology splash
you seem to have forgotten hinamori's shikai.
it was an enormous energy ball that nearly demolished a building, your telling me thats weak?

Splash!
Fri, 09-02-2005, 08:37 PM
well i tend to look at momo as weak, because of her character. It makes me sick, her pathetic whining over Aizen's dying and the way she looked up to him like a helpless person. I guess you could say the way her character has been depicted makes me biased towards her. Like both Matsumoto and Momo are female lieutenants, but i would tend to look at matsumoto being more strong simply because it seems like she has a stronger personality. In any case i have already admitted my mistake so stop bashing me already and i also think Hinamori is pathetic and hence weak in my eyes. My opinion, say what you like.

@ Budweineken
Lets not forget that both Hitsugaya and Zaraki fought with unreleased soul slayers.(IF you could call hitsugaya's clash with momo a 'FIGHT') Hence i would say that Zaraki would be much stronger than the current hitsugaya when ichigo fought him. Hitsugaya's power would only surpass Zaraki's after he released his Shikai form for his Zanpakutou. After all, Zaraki's spiritual power as an individual is much greater than that of Hitsugaya. Thats why he is a captain despite not being able to call out his soul slayer's name, because of the immense spiritual power he can release without even being talk to his sword.

Mae
Fri, 09-02-2005, 08:56 PM
Finally saw the ep, not bad. Sort of odd to see Hitsugaya being serious and doing paperwork after seeing him as a bratty kid eating watermellon in the last ep. Seems like he changes alot, maybe they'll do some more backstory on him? And shinigami jails are a joke (other than Rukia's}, even Hana escaped. Chad should just punch the wall once, it'd probably fall over. And what happened to the blond guy? Is he just siting there and watching his friend fight? I hope not...

And I REALLY hope that the plan in the letter isn't Gin's real plan. I hate when villains are so dumb that they just reveal everything they're planning for no real reason. He could have written anything in the letter, so why write what he plans to do? What if it got lost or someone else picked it up? It would be stupid to take a meaningless risk like that.

ChaosK
Fri, 09-02-2005, 10:05 PM
Originally posted by: splash
well i tend to look at momo as weak, because of her character. It makes me sick, her pathetic whining over Aizen's dying and the way she looked up to him like a helpless person. I guess you could say the way her character has been depicted makes me biased towards her. Like both Matsumoto and Momo are female lieutenants, but i would tend to look at matsumoto being more strong simply because it seems like she has a stronger personality. In any case i have already admitted my mistake so stop bashing me already and i also think Hinamori is pathetic and hence weak in my eyes. My opinion, say what you like.

@ Budweineken
Lets not forget that both Hitsugaya and Zaraki fought with unreleased soul slayers.(IF you could call hitsugaya's clash with momo a 'FIGHT') Hence i would say that Zaraki would be much stronger than the current hitsugaya when ichigo fought him. Hitsugaya's power would only surpass Zaraki's after he released his Shikai form for his Zanpakutou. After all, Zaraki's spiritual power as an individual is much greater than that of Hitsugaya. Thats why he is a captain despite not being able to call out his soul slayer's name, because of the immense spiritual power he can release without even being talk to his sword.

acctually as yoruichi explained, zaraki's fighting power is so great that they allowed him to pass as captain even without the proper requirements, so hitsuyaga would need bankai at least to beat zaraki.

mage
Fri, 09-02-2005, 10:09 PM
it's not that he was allowed to pass, but that he killed the previous captain. well, that's all speculation but it doesn't make any sense otherwise.

Splash!
Fri, 09-02-2005, 10:11 PM
alright thank you for reinforcing the point that i made to Bud

Munsu
Fri, 09-02-2005, 10:36 PM
Well if you remember correctly... At the beginning of the fight Zaraki didn't even use all of his spiritual force (remember the eyepatch that sucks the force?)...

So Zaraki couldn't have have possesed that much greater of a spiritual presence than Hitsugaya at that moment... I mean, for Ichigo to not be even able to scratch a captain when he just defeated a vice captain is simply an absud difference between the ranks...

So Ichigo for that matter, even if he went against another captain, he would probably face the same problem...

DarthEnderX
Fri, 09-02-2005, 11:37 PM
I nearly fell out of my chair but .the transformation into the cat and the accent was an instant turn off

Does it bother anyone else that that didn't go without saying?

masamuneehs
Sat, 09-03-2005, 12:05 PM
The one thing I didn't like about this episode was I saw Momo attacking Hitsugaya coming far far away...

Otherwise it was pretty good, nice blend of humor and action and seriousness

Jadugar
Sat, 09-03-2005, 12:07 PM
Which one would you choose for..........ahem.

http://img155.imageshack.us/img155/285/yuri22ca.jpg

OR

http://img41.imageshack.us/img41/8218/yuri0lj.jpg

mage
Sat, 09-03-2005, 05:43 PM
anyone have any good yoruichi hentai?

Munsu
Sat, 09-03-2005, 10:29 PM
It seems that Bleach-Society broke up... some members left with the group Bakakozou... and now both of them will keep subbing Bleach...

So now, we'll have versions of Hell-Fansubs, Bleach-Society, Bakakozou, Lunar, Conclave, Keep, and Naisho-TW....

This is really a waste of resources... fucking bastards that should be subbing Guyver or something

mage
Sun, 09-04-2005, 09:55 AM
So retarded. Why do so many groups sub one series every week? It used to be like this with Naruto a while back too.

Terracosmo
Sun, 09-04-2005, 12:10 PM

This request is eternally seconded. Anyone who can provide such resources will be rewarded handsomely by a "thank you" from Terra.

Darknodin
Sun, 09-04-2005, 02:17 PM
Doesn't anyone else think about Kuchiki's involvement in this??? that maybe HE killed Aizen... or maybe there is something even crazier... that Hinamori killed Aizen... I mean we've seen her cry and all... but maybe that was an act!

Splash!
Sun, 09-04-2005, 03:39 PM
could be quite possible, i mean Byakuya does appear to be pretty suspicious , keeping to himself, not caring too much about things as if he already knows whats going on. First impressions lead to him being up to something

Jadugar
Sun, 09-04-2005, 05:02 PM

This request is eternally seconded. Anyone who can provide such resources will be rewarded handsomely by a "thank you" from Terra.

Damm. I was counting on you Terra to enlighten us.

vegita625
Sun, 09-04-2005, 10:13 PM
I gotta agree with the Brakuya theory, me and my friend watchin the anime have already brought up ideas, including that he pushed an execution fit for a captain for Rukia, among other things...

masamuneehs
Mon, 09-05-2005, 12:44 AM
Originally posted by: Budweineken
It seems that Bleach-Society broke up... some members left with the group Bakakozou... and now both of them will keep subbing Bleach...

So now, we'll have versions of Hell-Fansubs, Bleach-Society, Bakakozou, Lunar, Conclave, Keep, and Naisho-TW....

This is really a waste of resources... fucking bastards that should be subbing Guyver or something

I didn't even know about some of these other guys. I steer clear of the Hell subs, and usually watch Bleach-Society, but I'm darned tempted to check out how this splinter group's version...

Choices choices choices. Too many choices

Zhan
Mon, 09-05-2005, 05:48 AM
Originally posted by: Darknodin
Doesn't anyone else think about Kuchiki's involvement in this??? that maybe HE killed Aizen... or maybe there is something even crazier... that Hinamori killed Aizen... I mean we've seen her cry and all... but maybe that was an act!

Hinamori kill Aizen???? C'mon man lol

As for Bayakuya...I don't really see how he would want to kill Aizen.

Terracosmo
Mon, 09-05-2005, 08:28 AM
It's quite safe to assume that Byakuya didn't do it.

I can think of two theories.

1: Aizen is in fact a badguy who came up with the letter and faked his death to work undisturbed, or to get obstacles (like Hitsugaya) "removed"

2: Someone switched Aizen's letter (Byakuya is hardly the type that switches letters)

Ryllharu
Mon, 09-05-2005, 08:50 AM
Gin would be the type of person to swap the letters for whatever purpose he has in mind. That evil smile just makes me hate him contantly.

Terracosmo
Mon, 09-05-2005, 08:54 AM
I think Gin is innocent. It's way too obvious that it's him, if it really is. I am quite sure we'll be facing a plot twist.

Also, he looked a bit "eh?" when Hitsugaya declared that Gin killed Aizen.

Dezalanel
Mon, 09-05-2005, 10:54 AM
Omg Lunar is finally out. http://a.scarywater.net/lunar/

masamuneehs
Mon, 09-05-2005, 02:36 PM
Gin is obviously a bad guy, but I'll bet he didn't kill Aizen either (though all the forensic evidence about Aizen's death makes Gin look like OJ Simpson)

It is very possible that Aizen may have been a baddie, but 't the Captain of the 4th Squad, the medical group, claimed that his body wasn't a fake! So unless she's in on it too, he's dead. Maybe someone did switch the letters?

My problem is it doesn't seem plausible to claim any Captain switched the letters... So we're back to square one!

Unless Hitsugaya really did do it... Gin might have been trying to warn Aizen....

Terracosmo
Mon, 09-05-2005, 03:32 PM
What if Aizen put something in his body that will make it so he comes back to life after a set amount of time? Sorta like Romeo.

Knives122
Mon, 09-05-2005, 03:51 PM
Juliet did that, not romeo

Terracosmo
Mon, 09-05-2005, 04:20 PM
Same shit.

Keno
Mon, 09-05-2005, 06:14 PM
What if Aizen put something in his body that will make it so he comes back to life after a set amount of time? Sorta like Romeo.

Wouldnt he still have a nice lil cut in his belly?? Its anime and anything can happen but that would be pretty lame. Id rather think that the 4th captain is playin along as well. Probably was alive, she healed him, and here we go... Or maybe it actually was a fake body... Seems more reasonable.

In this episode I just realized Aizen is still alive and their plan involves Hinamori and Hitsugaya. The thing Gin said while passing by Aizen sounds like so obvious. He wanted Hitsugaya to know. Otherwise he is VERY stupid. The letter its obviously either a fake or originally written with some purpose (Hinamori believes Hitsugaya did it). Looks like a plan is working. Gin is relaxed and that smile of his tells me everything is going smooth as silk.

If their purpose is to take the uber weapon, I dont know. The way things are going, they wont need it. Ichigo is slowly cleaning up.. LOL

Of course, this is just what I believe and I could be way wrong. Maybe the producers are pretty clever and know ppl like me will over-analyze situations like this one..LOL I've wondered, if Soul Society is blown to bits, what will happen with the whole Hollows thingy??

/me be very anxious for ep48!!

XanBcoo
Mon, 09-05-2005, 08:57 PM
Did anyone else feel that Lunar overdid Gin's manner of speech in this episode? Usually I like it, but...

"You ain't never gon' change. It's the last alarm you gon' hear. Might as well take yo' time and listen." I dunno, that just sounded really weird to me.

Does he have an osakan accent or something in Jap?

Jadugar
Mon, 09-05-2005, 09:10 PM
Lunar is getting very loose with their accent.

ChaosK
Mon, 09-05-2005, 09:23 PM
Originally posted by: xanbcoo
Did anyone else feel that Lunar overdid Gin's manner of speech in this episode? Usually I like it, but...

"You ain't never gon' change. It's the last alarm you gon' hear. Might as well take yo' time and listen." I dunno, that just sounded really weird to me.

Does he have an osakan accent or something in Jap?

lunar always did that. i now imagine gin saying "waz up ya'll" b/c i think they did that once or something.

XanBcoo
Mon, 09-05-2005, 09:48 PM
I know they always do it, and I like it, I just think they went over the top in this episode.

Anyone know about his accent in japanese? Or does he just talk in slang?

Honoko
Mon, 09-05-2005, 11:00 PM
it sounds vaguely osakan to me... only b/c he ends alot of his sentences w/ "yaa" but he doesn't seem use the other endings that are common in an osakan dialect. so i'm not sure either. but the translation for gin in this ep was definitely a lot more looser compared to the others.

Terracosmo
Tue, 09-06-2005, 01:33 AM
Lunar should stop that shit. They make Gin look like a redneck.

Dezalanel
Tue, 09-06-2005, 05:28 AM
Thats is his accent. It is translated in the manga the exact same way.

Terracosmo
Tue, 09-06-2005, 08:16 AM
I think I speak for at least 98% of the Bleach fans when I say that we don't care about Gin having accents. I want basic english in my subs kthxbye

kooshi
Tue, 09-06-2005, 12:05 PM
In a way, it is somewhat annoying, but also, it just puts another perspective on how the Japanese speak. It's not always proper and polite and such, hehe.

Jadugar
Tue, 09-06-2005, 12:07 PM
I think I speak for at least 98% of the Bleach fans when I say that we don't care about Gin having accents. I want basic english in my subs kthxbye

It would be so boring if we all sound the same.

thxbye (souds boring)

jana.

Keno
Tue, 09-06-2005, 12:40 PM
I actually dig that accent thingy... It makes him much cooler that way.. It gives him personality. If he in fact has a japanese accent or zumthin then good job Lunar. If Lunar is making that shit up then boo for Lunar but still, It kinda fits his character nicely. Always playing it coo'

XanBcoo
Tue, 09-06-2005, 01:06 PM
I enjoy Lunar's use of slang. I think it gives the characters style (epsecially Gin) - most of the time.

I'm just afraid they're doing what Terra said, and making Gin a hick. Pretty soon we'll hear him say: "Y'all come back now, ya hear?!?"

Thanks Honoko for the info. I don't speak jap so I can't pick up on the accents. I just know that translators usually use a Texan accent to represent Kansai-ben.

masamuneehs
Tue, 09-06-2005, 03:19 PM

Well then I am in the 2% that disagrees.

I love Gin's accent. I wish we could have more dialect translated properly by fansubbing groups. Would give alot of characters in various shows alot more personality IMO

Dezalanel
Tue, 09-06-2005, 05:00 PM
Your sig says you fall into the 98% group tho.... lol

Munsu
Tue, 09-06-2005, 05:57 PM
Originally posted by: masamuneehs

Well then I am in the 2% that disagrees.

I love Gin's accent. I wish we could have more dialect translated properly by fansubbing groups. Would give alot of characters in various shows alot more personality IMO

Key word in your post is "properly"... and making everyone that speaks with an accent seem like a redneck is far from doing it properly...

ChaosK
Tue, 09-06-2005, 07:33 PM
i think gin's accent is fine, sometimes its a bit overdone but i have no problem with it because it matches his tone of voice very well.

Board of Command
Tue, 09-06-2005, 08:33 PM
To sidetrack from Gin's translation...

I thought Ichigo already went the 3 days training and failed. It really seemed like he's been working for more than one day, with everything going on around him (Ishida, Hinamori...) Ishida went through 1 evening fighting with that captain, and it was morning when he got thrown in jail. Then it was at least that night, possibly several nights later, when Hinamori went on her plot for revenge that night. At this time Ichigo has only completed his first day, but he started before Ishida's fight. It just doesn't fit in the timeline unless they're using separate timelines for each character. That's confusing.

Alhuin
Tue, 09-06-2005, 09:05 PM
I'm guessing that the way they were meaning to portray it was that Ichigo started his training right when Ishida began his fight, and then Hinamori broke out the next night, so that would make a full day for training.

ChaosK
Tue, 09-06-2005, 09:37 PM
lol i thought it was like a few days gone past too.

Honoko
Tue, 09-06-2005, 11:44 PM
Originally posted by: xanbcoo
Thanks Honoko for the info. I don't speak jap so I can't pick up on the accents. I just know that translators usually use a Texan accent to represent Kansai-ben.
I don't speak Japanese either but after listening to Japanese dialects long enough, and anime characters usually having a bad habit of blatantly pointing out the kansai-speak, I'm able to recognize it when I hear it. I just don't know what the hell they're saying without reading the subtitles i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

vegita625
Thu, 09-08-2005, 08:16 PM
Originally posted by: Chaoskiddo
lol i thought it was like a few days gone past too.

When you guys word it the way you have, anyone would, but watching I felt it was just Ishida fight and Ichigo training in the same night, can't tell time underground like Ichigo said, so I mean Ishida fought, and Ichigo started training around the same time, you can't assume that was the next morning just because it was light in that underground place. Then they showed the next morning, Ishida captured, then they showed the training 1st day end, then a few hours later Hinamori escaped in the night and Ichigo *started* training again.

Hinamori did have a few days to think (allbeit barely think), too. I mean she was jailed in the morning, then that day's night was the Ishida fight, and she escaped the next night. She got the Aizen letter the same day she was jailed (prolly a few hours later at most). So she was thinking about and doubting the contents of that letter for a day and a half. Finally, she made up her mind that Aizen wouldn't lie, escaped *easily*, and went through with a plan with little thought put into it except "Aizen said so, must be true, DAMN IT!" Seems like plenty of time for that to happen given that they didn't put up any security against her spiritual powers, assuming she'd be a good girl.

KaRpiX
Sun, 10-08-2006, 11:30 AM
Hi. Sorry to bump such an old topic but can anyone tell me where i can find the english dialog or subtitles for this episode? I'm stuck with this one coz it doesnt have subtitles like the rest :(

thanks

ChaosK
Sun, 10-08-2006, 12:29 PM
Hi. Sorry to bump such an old topic but can anyone tell me where i can find the english dialog or subtitles for this episode? I'm stuck with this one coz it doesnt have subtitles like the rest :(

thanks

Sigh, I'm not sure if Dattebayo picked up Bleach yet...

Omg Lunar is finally out. http://a.scarywater.net/lunar/

Edit: ah I see Lunar took it off their tracker, my bad.

saman
Sun, 10-08-2006, 03:44 PM

thanks

unfortunately, after bleach was licensed by viz, most subbers dropped it and removed their files (i.e. lunar, conclave). dattebayo only picked up bleach after episode 50. therefore, it's really hard getting bleach episodes before ep 50. i'd say your best bet would be to use one of the sites that have the episodes up for direct download in realplayer format or otherwise, like realitylapse.com or bleachportal.net. the quality might be crappy, it might take a while to download, and you may have to sign up, but it's better than nothing.

Mizuchi
Sun, 10-08-2006, 08:32 PM
Use bearshare, it still has it.

Darth Arrow
Mon, 10-09-2006, 09:20 AM
You can get Bleach episodes 1-74 (1st, 2nd and 3rd seasons) from BoxTorrents (http://www.boxtorrents.com/). They have eps 1-69 subbed by Lunar and 70-74 by Bleach-Society. You have to register there first, but they won't spam you or anything. :)