PDA

View Full Version : Funny Halo Naruto Combination

Necromas
Sun, 08-28-2005, 06:51 PM
Here is a Halo parody of the Halo characters as Naruto ones.

http://www.halobabies.net/comics/strips/100_4.gif

(from left to right): Sgt. Johnson as Rock Lee, Master Chief as Naruto, Cortana as Sakura.

The rest of the strip that pic is from can be found here (https://http://www.halobabies.net/comics/100/index.html) (there are fantastic 4 and cat in the hat Halo parodies too)

And the homepage for the comic is Halo Babies (https://http://www.halobabies.net).

The Heretic Azazel
Sun, 08-28-2005, 07:00 PM
HALO

NERDS

AHHHH.

!!!

Terracosmo
Sun, 08-28-2005, 07:26 PM
Master Chief must be the silliest main character name ever.

Necromas
Sun, 08-28-2005, 08:30 PM
How dare you insult Halo!!!

Strike Freedom
Sun, 08-28-2005, 08:47 PM
Originally posted by: Terracosmo

Tsk, how can you say that about Halo Terra? If you play Halo you will realize the craze and admiration for such a game. Halo is the shit! i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

DarthEnderX
Sun, 08-28-2005, 08:58 PM
I am a fan of both Naruto and Halo, but that's just stupid okay.

Someday, people will realize that just mixing Naruto with something else isn't fucking funny unless your 4 years old or retarded. And if your 4 years old, how the fuck are you downloading Naruto?!

DB_Hunter
Sun, 08-28-2005, 09:06 PM
4 year old are smarter than you think...

Terracosmo
Sun, 08-28-2005, 09:08 PM
Originally posted by: Strike Freedom

Tsk, how can you say that about Halo Terra? If you play Halo you will realize the craze and admiration for such a game. Halo is the shit!

What makes you think I haven't played it? Halo is an overrated and sub-par game, which only became successful due to an immense hype and the ability to drive veichles in co-op multiplayer.

Also, even if I was a big fan of it, the name is still incredibly silly.

ChiaCheese
Sun, 08-28-2005, 09:12 PM
cute drawing.

Keno
Sun, 08-28-2005, 09:26 PM
I guess if you are a PC Gamer, you just come to the conclusion that Halo sucks big time... Just as I did. There are far better games out there that console ppl just dont know about. Halo is overrated and dumb... I remember the time I played Halo 1 on my PC... REPETITIVE LEVELS!!! Lazy developers couldnt make different maps. Too bad!! Even Quake 2 has more variety than Halo!!

Necromas
Sun, 08-28-2005, 09:28 PM
Halo is f*cking old as hell, try Halo 2

Keno
Sun, 08-28-2005, 09:34 PM
Quake 2 is even older!! Since Halo 1 sucked, Halo 2 doesnt give me a hard on like most of you guys...

I guess the difference is Xbox Live... the new world of online competition for console players.. yeah...

Terracosmo
Sun, 08-28-2005, 10:21 PM
Anyway, commenting on the image in the first post, it's great... since it hides Naruto's fugly mug.

Edit: And changes Sakura's skin color so she could be mistaken for a night elf (fetish)

Keno
Sun, 08-28-2005, 11:16 PM
Actually it seems rather stupid but artistic since its apparently clear that the guy who made it is a Naruto/Halo maniac... Just like fake celebrity nudes... LOL

Necromas
Mon, 08-29-2005, 02:34 AM
Anyway, commenting on the image in the first post, it's great... since it hides Naruto's fugly mug.

Edit: And changes Sakura's skin color so she could be mistaken for a night elf (fetish)

She looks like that because Cortana looks like this:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v459/MajorMidget/H3/erg.jpg

Honinbou
Mon, 08-29-2005, 02:53 AM
well I'd say its just weird...
why would some1 even want to mix things?? -.-'

ChiaCheese
Mon, 08-29-2005, 04:22 AM
is it just me or is anyone else having a hard time keeping track of which post is keno and which post is necromas?

Strike Freedom
Mon, 08-29-2005, 07:57 AM
Originally posted by: Necromas
Halo is f*cking old as hell, try Halo 2

I don't know for everyone else, but I'm talking about Halo in general. It would be a waste of time to say Halo/Halo2, Halo as a general use is acceptable.

Strike Freedom
Mon, 08-29-2005, 08:02 AM

Tsk, how can you say that about Halo Terra? If you play Halo you will realize the craze and admiration for such a game. Halo is the shit!

What makes you think I haven't played it? Halo is an overrated and sub-par game, which only became successful due to an immense hype and the ability to drive veichles in co-op multiplayer.

Yea, you're write, Master Chief is a silly name. I'm actually sick of Halo in general at the moment too. And I was attempting to be sarcastic *(using the word craze and admiration, since those words are extremes at least to me for a video game unless it's the FF series), guess my goal was missed....next time i'll add a little emoticon like this i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

animeniac
Mon, 08-29-2005, 06:48 PM
Haha Halo Sucksi/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

The end

Oh and the comic was drawn pretty good but overrall it sucks

narut0fan3
Mon, 08-29-2005, 09:00 PM
That's funny cause its so stupid!

masamuneehs
Mon, 08-29-2005, 09:11 PM
I like Halo and Halo 2. I like shooting games (but only on hard difficulty settings) and the multiplayer option on Halo 2 can be damn fun, fucking with friends and kids in your town.

That being said, Master Chief is a retarded name for any kind of character, especially a cyborg/robot/whateverthefuckitis

And topics like this should be incinerated and burned. They waste my time and everyone elses'.

XanBcoo
Mon, 08-29-2005, 11:53 PM
I agree with you there masamuneehs, I've had so much fun playing halo2 with my friends. The multiplayer is so awesome (at least, on XBox). Something about it makes it really fun.

ChiaCheese
Tue, 08-30-2005, 03:40 AM
it's just a silly cartoon that pays homage to naruto and i'm glad it was posted. though all the discussion about whether halo sucks or not should probably be in the game section.

DarthEnderX
Tue, 08-30-2005, 12:26 PM
As I mentioned, I like Halo(and Halo 2) and all, but they are right about there being much better FPS, especially on the PC. HL2 just blows Halo away in the single player department and BF2 has better multiplayer.

Jadugar
Tue, 08-30-2005, 12:54 PM
Is this topic still going on? Master chief is a silly name whatever way you look at it.

Everyone is talking about Halo. Has anyone played Half Life? I think its better than Halo.

Turkish-S
Tue, 08-30-2005, 01:01 PM
don't compare console shooters vs pc shooters.
halo ownz all console shooters just like goldeneye owned all console shooters at his time.

mage
Tue, 08-30-2005, 03:51 PM
Why not compare console FPS to PC FPS? They're the same thing except consoles use a controller instead of a KB/mouse. With that said, I don't see why anyone would play a console FPS when they could play games like Halflife/2 or Battlefield 1942/2.

Deblas
Tue, 08-30-2005, 04:05 PM

Yea, you're write, Master Chief is a silly name. I'm actually sick of Halo in general at the moment too. And I was attempting to be sarcastic *(using the word craze and admiration, since those words are extremes at least to me for a video game unless it's the FF series), guess my goal was missed....next time i'll add a little emoticon like this i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

I never thought of it that way. Master Chief is just his rank. It's definetly much better than ALPHA OMEGA 9000 or other shitty cyborg name.

His real name's John though. Yeah I'm a fan. I read the books. Though Halo2 wasn't as good as Halo. Sucky ending and glitches galore. i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

And true that HL2 is a much better FPS but it has to be on PC.

Anyway that picture just sucks. Its not cute nor funny in anyway. I don't even know how that idea came up. The One Piece and Naruto crossover was waaaaaaaaaaaay better.

Jadugar
Tue, 08-30-2005, 04:48 PM
Originally posted by: Turkish-S
halo ownz all console shooters just like goldeneye owned all console shooters at his time.

Unlike other pc shooters like Quake, Half-Life has a much better story line. Also its been released (http://half-lifeps2.sierra.com/) on PlayStation 2. So its just not a pc shooter anymore. Golden Eye was a great game but Half-Life offers much more. There is a reason for this game being one of the best selling games of all time

DarthEnderX
Wed, 08-31-2005, 12:30 AM

Except that Half-life 2 is coming out on X-Box and Halo is out on PCs...

Keno
Wed, 08-31-2005, 01:24 AM
blah blah blah... Halo sucks big time as I've been a PC player for a long time (since Quake2). Probably it rulez for console ppl but wtf... They bought the Microsoft hype so they aren't to blame (I remember seeing a 6ft figure of Master Chief in CompUSA so it's understandable). As many have said, there are far better games out there than Halo but still, ppl defend it like its God.... I wonder why?? Back on topic...

As I've said before, that Halo/Naruto combination looks crappy. Just like Fake Celebrity nudes!! Naruto doesn't have any similarities with Halo and its obvious that the guy/girl who made the art is a Naruto/Halo maniac so... let him/her express him/herself in his/her crappyiness ... LOL i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

Good luck in the future w/ graphics. LOL

Turkish-S
Wed, 08-31-2005, 01:58 AM
-.- ever played halo on xbox and on pc??. pc version SUX. and also ever played counter strike on the xbox that sux even more.<--- this is what i meant with don't compare them.

Astronopolis
Wed, 08-31-2005, 12:17 PM
LOCK THREAD PLEASE