PDA

View Full Version : The Official I'm Drunk Thread

Pages : [1] 2

Munsu
Sun, 08-28-2005, 03:22 AM
Ok... I'm freaking drunk and I think everyone needs a thread to post shit and let off some steam when they get drunk... So here's the thread fuckes...

Right now I'm drunk, glad to be alive... Been a while since I drank so much, which is something you'll rarely hear out of my mouth...

So what the fuck... I'm drunk, and I'm wasting my freaking time posting here, you know what that means, I didn't get any tonight... Fuck...

Well there's always next time...

So come here when you drunk... damnit, if you are not drunk don't post, we don't want to hear it...

Mut
Sun, 08-28-2005, 03:36 AM
I'm fucking ahmmered and i Just had the hottest night wiht the the hosttest bitchessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Y
Sun, 08-28-2005, 03:37 AM
Banned for posting while intoxicated.

Mut
Sun, 08-28-2005, 03:38 AM
aeaheaheaheaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaeeeeeee

Munsu
Sun, 08-28-2005, 03:44 AM
Originally posted by: Y
Banned for posting while intoxicated.

Y, stop trolling my threads, I said only to post while drunk in here...

Fool, you should get banned

The Heretic Azazel
Sun, 08-28-2005, 09:55 AM
This topic should be changed so that those on any narcotic should feel welcome.

kAi
Sun, 08-28-2005, 10:12 AM
People really shouldn't take drugs, they're bad for you.

I'm not drunk but i've had a few beers, does that count?

Knives122
Sun, 08-28-2005, 10:15 AM
is it possible to be drunk with power in this thread, how about dillusional drunkness?

Rek
Sun, 08-28-2005, 10:37 AM
ooooooooh maaah gawd man... I just went to the fair and bought like soo much liquor! I used a whole gold. My tauren is SMASHED. its fucking great. oh noes! an elf!

"Heya sexy [hic]"

masamuneehs
Sun, 08-28-2005, 12:11 PM
Guys, I woke up today and I still wasted. And I'm still tipsy.

I tried to get into my car to drive home and sat down in the passenger's seat. Then my friend came out and gave me a ride home... Cuz I obviously wan't headed nowhere except into a hickory trree

Terracosmo
Sun, 08-28-2005, 11:36 PM
I might not be drunk right now but I'll promise I'll frequent this topic with some drunken madness as soon as possible. I've been meaning to make a thread like this myself actually but it just never happened. Anyway since I'm bored I'm gonna post some drunken pics of our wild swedish parties of glory:

Me and two mates at my favorite pub. I don't know what the fuck I'm drinking though.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v478/joshuajerand/party1.jpg

A mate attempting to use the weights in my gym during last friday's pre-party. It didn't go so well.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v478/joshuajerand/party2.jpg

The aforementioned female mate (left) and my ex (right, not the one I wrote about in the relationship thread) making out. Stupid swedish bisexuality!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v478/joshuajerand/party3.jpg

Paulyboy
Mon, 08-29-2005, 12:24 AM
Originally posted by: Terracosmo
I might not be drunk right now but I'll promise I'll frequent this topic with some drunken madness as soon as possible. I've been meaning to make a thread like this myself actually but it just never happened. Anyway since I'm bored I'm gonna post some drunken pics of our wild swedish parties of glory:

Me and two mates at my favorite pub. I don't know what the fuck I'm drinking though.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v478/joshuajerand/party1.jpg

A mate attempting to use the weights in my gym during last friday's pre-party. It didn't go so well.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v478/joshuajerand/party2.jpg

The aforementioned female mate (left) and my ex (right, not the one I wrote about in the relationship thread) making out. Stupid swedish bisexuality!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v478/joshuajerand/party3.jpg

Wow nice! Also the last time I was drunk, when I had my grandmothers birthday party. Me and a couple of friends just shot off fireworks, everywhere, especially in front of peoples doors i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif, we weren't wasted but partially drunk

ChaosK
Mon, 08-29-2005, 04:10 PM
WOO HOO! i moved into my college dorm just yestesrday and have been having fun every second since...i LOVE how they tell us not to drink, and when we came in, there was a garbbage can that said "Beer bottles go here"...

theres no need for "Asdfashyiop..ehadf" because then your not really drunkk, more as pretending to be those are some nice pictures terra. might i say they're also pretty damn fucked up?...okay no more typing.. i'm sorry if this post had many spellinh mistaked but i really cannt see what i'm typing, i'll edit it in a few hours...the text in this teeny little box are starting to morph...i think it s time for me to liee down.

i'm not reeally all that drunk, i'm modre of just having a reeally dizzy..ache...is there such thing as a dizzy ache?

Mut
Thu, 09-01-2005, 02:07 AM
My drunk pics.

Pregame. I'm the guy with the hat in case you've been living under a rock with Osama and haven't seen my pic yet.
http://img139.imageshack.us/img139/5184/11ih.png

My third bottle of Mickey's
http://img139.imageshack.us/img139/2224/22jk.png
I'm slowly getting trashed. My eyes are glazed.

After a many swigs of the vodka and the wine.
http://img139.imageshack.us/img139/737/37xa.png
I'm trashed.

Time for bitches.
http://img139.imageshack.us/img139/4855/41eb.png
I mark my claim on this girl. *boner* I move on.

Bitch steals my hat.
http://img139.imageshack.us/img139/6458/53su.png
I claim her ass too.

Bitches grindin. Hottt.
http://img139.imageshack.us/img139/8290/66vc.png
Too bad that fat piece of fucking whale shit ruins the picture. I don't know wtf she was doing there.

Overall, good night. Very good night.

Edit: Clearly, the way I remember the night is way different than how it really happened chronologically as the times in the pics tell otherwise.

TwisT
Thu, 09-01-2005, 03:35 AM
lol @ last picture description. And that was some hot girls.

Raven
Thu, 09-01-2005, 08:26 AM
Dude. Get a haircut. Or don't let women steal your hat.

But yeah. I'll try to take some pics at the party I'm going to this weekend. If I can borrow my friend's digital camera.

Terracosmo
Thu, 09-01-2005, 08:29 AM
ROTFLMAO @ Mut's hair

Holy shit how different you look without the cap

basey44
Thu, 09-01-2005, 10:25 AM
hahashsah im wasted, lol hgood fucking nite, ezza is fucking hto by the way, hahash i cant type

lol mut i lliek the chick in ur 3rd pic, at 10.24 or watever, shes fucking hoit

edit: sarahs fucking hot too, why does she have to ahdve a boyfirend i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif
hahah u got no idea what im talking abotu

XanBcoo
Thu, 09-01-2005, 10:27 AM
ROTFLMAO @ Mut's hair

hahaha! I had just assumed he had spikey/shaved hair (like most asians I know).
lol, nice pics.

Terracosmo
Thu, 09-01-2005, 10:48 AM
rofl @ basey's drunken posts all over the forum

Yeah it's too bad about Sarah i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

basey44
Thu, 09-01-2005, 10:50 AM
lol my comptyers so loud its like an aeroplane, veoooooooooom

lol u catn confine me to one thread, no one can hahahah

Mut
Thu, 09-01-2005, 11:00 AM
Originally posted by: TwisT
Yes, American girls are way prettier than you Swedish chickenheads.

Originally posted by: CmDr_RavEn
Dude. Get a haircut. Or don't let women steal your hat.
Well, she only had it for that picture. And I guess I could use a haircut, but my hair was waaay messed up from wearing the hat all day. I had hat hair.

ROTFLMAO @ Mut's hair

There have been 490 pictures of me without wearing something on my head. Go look at my pic on GotBook.

Originally posted by: basey44
hahashsah im wasted, lol hgood fucking nite, ezza is fucking hto by the way, hahash i cant type

lol mut i lliek the chick in ur 3rd pic, at 10.24 or watever, shes fucking hoit
Yes, the girl in the 3rd pic is named Briana. She is fucking amazing.

Originally posted by: xanbcoo
hahaha! I had just assumed he had spikey/shaved hair (like most asians I know).
lol, nice pics.
I did have spikey hair for about 2 months right when I was going into highschool, then I shaved it all off for four years since my hair was getting in the way during football (American).

basey44
Thu, 09-01-2005, 07:44 PM
lol well guys if the next morning and my head hurts
but i cant help but feel embarressed for all the shitty posts i posted lol

aw well only 2 more 19ths to go then ill have a non alcoholic night, i love the start of september its 5 of my mates bdays this week

Terracosmo
Fri, 09-02-2005, 08:00 PM
FCUKFGING PIECE OF SHIT NIGHT

DAMN

I hate dnacing and IU hate girls

and my fucking vodka gan out too quickly

damnit all to he lll

Arcn3ss
Fri, 09-02-2005, 08:15 PM
Originally posted by: Mut@chi
[quote]
Originally posted by: TwisT
Yes, American girls are way prettier than you Swedish chickenheads.
__________________________________________________ ____________

Haha, those American chicks were smoking. I prefer the first brunette. i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif

@ Terra, I think you have a drinking problem. ;p

ChaosK
Fri, 09-02-2005, 08:17 PM
all i can say is HUT UP!!!
MUT nice girls in the picture. i think you mezsed up the time or i'im alredy drunk but i didnt think id am.

terra, you shoudl go bkck to being a trasenxual.

Kagemane_no_Jutsu
Sat, 09-03-2005, 11:50 PM
really chaoskdididido I jsut drank lik e8ight bttles of hard whksiey *hiccup* and im lkie so druuunnk HEHEHEHEHEHEHEH*hiccup* WHogoto

kAi
Sun, 09-04-2005, 12:13 AM
getting your stomach pumped hurts.

Krbadass
Thu, 09-15-2005, 12:34 AM
(%_kAi_): I'm fucken drunk man, fuck you you cock sucking wankers!

Zinobi
Thu, 09-15-2005, 01:59 AM
shit r u guys actually drunk posting here? last drunk person i saw use a computer just passed out facedown into the keyboard loli/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Rhanfahl
Thu, 09-15-2005, 09:19 PM
You guys sound like the typical "fun" drunks...I just get very quiet and bored...I hate being drunk, its so depressing and boring. Therefore I don't drink much cause I get nothing out of it, and it cost to damn much to drink...especially if you live in Pennsylvania where you have to get your alcohol from a "state store" that is government controlled and not from the local supermarket...

Terracosmo
Thu, 09-15-2005, 09:51 PM
Man, my sympathies. Life blows so fucking much so I wouldn't know what to do if I couldn't at least get drunk occasionally. Getting depressed while drinking really sounds like the ultimate punishment.

masamuneehs
Fri, 09-16-2005, 01:06 PM
So I have a funny story about being drunk, from last weekend

I live in a frat and we hosted a party. I was assigned to door duty from 11-12, prime time.

So me and this guy from Bama are chilling outside with the security guards, and I make sure noone's passed out/dying in our parking lot. Come back, walk up the steps to the house, and get that little tickle in my throat, that little "give me something to drink" urge. I can't resist.

I whip out my flask, raise it to my lips and am blinded by a flashlight.

Two cops must have WALKED (pretty strange in hilly Ithaca, they're almost always in cars) RIGHT UP BEHIND ME. And I'm standing there with the flask to my lips, caught dead.

The head cop asks me, "Do you have ID?"

I say, "Er.. it's upstairs" Trying to buy time and maybe an opportunity to get away.

"What's in the flask?"
"Bacardi Watermelon." No point in lying, he's going to find out anyhow.
"You live here?"
"Yes."
"You guys serving hard drinks in there?" (A big no-no for on campus houses)
"No. This is my own."
"You 21?"
"....No."
"Let me see your ID."
I hand it to him.
"You lied to me?"
"Huh?"
"You told me your ID was inside."
"Officer, what did you really think I was going to say? That's like a natural defense reaction."
"This hurts me." He says as he pours out my flask. The other cop is writing me a ticket.
"Can you at least let me keep the flask? It was a gift from a friend."
"Hell... why not"

Phoenix20578
Fri, 09-16-2005, 01:13 PM
At least they were nice about it. Two weeks ago, me and a freind went to a rave in NYC. We went and we got pretty close to wasted. At about 2:00am, the cops paid us a visit. My friend paniced and dove under a table, I just stood there. The cops found my friend and gave him a ticket for avioding arrest. They asked me why I didn't hide, and I told them I'm getting caught anyway, whats the point of hiding and getting a worse fine? Like assholes, they charged me for hiding and let my friend off the hook.

Mut
Fri, 09-16-2005, 02:40 PM
You guys are such burns, I'd hate to party with you guys.

masamuneehs
Sat, 09-17-2005, 02:51 PM
Yeh Mut, everyone here sucks except for you.

You're obviously the only person on these forums who is any kind of good time at a party.

And sorry for my soberness during this post. I never seem to get around to going online when I'm drunk, unless its a really sucky night. I usually only use my room for two things when I'm drunk. Fucking and sleeping.

And did Terracosmo say above that he hates dancing and he hates girls? Would he prefer men?

Terracosmo
Sat, 09-17-2005, 03:49 PM
lol, I forgot that I wrote that. Well, it was a sucky night.

This weekend was worthless. I was gonna party 2 days on a row as I do every weekend, but noooo... everybody are busy. Assholes.

This calls for double the amount of liquor next week!

Mut
Sat, 09-17-2005, 05:36 PM
Clearly, I hang out with the hottest bitches.

Jaredster
Sat, 09-17-2005, 07:30 PM

pics?

Mut
Sat, 09-17-2005, 10:05 PM
Originally posted by: Jaredster

pics?

hurrr.

My drunk pics.

Pregame. I'm the guy with the hat in case you've been living under a rock with Osama and haven't seen my pic yet.
http://img139.imageshack.us/img139/5184/11ih.png

My third bottle of Mickey's
http://img139.imageshack.us/img139/2224/22jk.png
I'm slowly getting trashed. My eyes are glazed.

After a many swigs of the vodka and the wine.
http://img139.imageshack.us/img139/737/37xa.png
I'm trashed.

Time for bitches.
http://img139.imageshack.us/img139/4855/41eb.png
I mark my claim on this girl. *boner* I move on.

Bitch steals my hat.
http://img139.imageshack.us/img139/6458/53su.png
I claim her ass too.

Bitches grindin. Hottt.
http://img139.imageshack.us/img139/8290/66vc.png
Too bad that fat piece of fucking whale shit ruins the picture. I don't know wtf she was doing there.

Overall, good night. Very good night.

Edit: Clearly, the way I remember the night is way different than how it really happened chronologically as the times in the pics tell otherwise.

masamuneehs
Sun, 09-18-2005, 04:52 PM
Some of those girls are actually pretty damn fine Mut! However, you remind of me that Asian dude in the Boost "poser" commercials.

Last night I taught a girl how to give head. Ah you gotta love drunk, willing freshmen girls! Cocaine IS a hell of a drug! (i don't use it, but she sure couldn't seem to get enough of it)

thoregundi
Sun, 09-18-2005, 10:18 PM
im starting to feel a buzzzz, im drinnking cuz im stuck sunday night at home, waiting for final fantasy advent children to finnish downloading, i'll continue on this post as time goes by while i wait and drink , so i dont ... . make too many repeat posts? -- ---[ notice my typing is ok so far ]----

still able to type, just checkin my age on the forums

still here, man this is a tough crowd, got banned really hard on irc!, what the helll , why , what did i do ? , not sure, oh well, but damn !

OOooh YeeAAAAhh !!! there were just messin with me!!!, lol, OkAy!!
lalala

anywayshs im watching Final Fantasy Advent Children, about one minute into it, and i still think its the best damned thing i've entertained my eyes with!!! go here to watch it too http://www.shinsen-subs.org/

Assertn
Wed, 09-21-2005, 03:23 AM
woooooooooo...........
im like......in between drunk and buzzed atm........
just letting you know......

btw, anyone coming to visit us in hollywood, we'll have to try to get into the standard.......
best bar/club place ever i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

Xollence
Wed, 09-21-2005, 11:41 AM
Originally posted by: masamuneehs
And sorry for my soberness during this post. I never seem to get around to going online when I'm drunk, unless its a really sucky night. I usually only use my room for two things when I'm drunk. Fucking and sleeping.

Hehe yeah but I bet half these people aren't even drunk when they're posting, just pretending to be so they look cool.

Terracosmo
Wed, 09-21-2005, 11:50 AM
Yeah, the only time I know when I'm alive is when I pretend to be drunk while posting on GW.

ChaosK
Wed, 09-21-2005, 09:54 PM
Yeah, the only time I know when I'm alive is when I pretend to be drunk while posting on GW.

lol. terra, feel like living today?

Terracosmo
Sat, 09-24-2005, 08:46 PM
fucking shiut this night sucked
man, we went so far and the party sucked
I

fcuking shit

yeahj

gnight

or not

Terracosmo
Sat, 10-01-2005, 07:32 PM
Bump because I'm hot. About to doze off but not so dizzy right now. It was a nice night, had band practice while being drunk - was funny.

masamuneehs
Sun, 10-02-2005, 09:58 AM
Ya know, its really sort of sad that Terra managed to double post in this topic, even though the time between posting is about a full damn week...

Where are all the drunkies!?!?!?!

I, for one, started drinking at about 700 (after watching the glorious victory that was the NY Yankees' !) and didn't really look back. I played about 4, maybe 5 games of KS-regulation beer pong, losing the first two games and drinking 10 beers in the first hour and a half.

I also remember us ordering wingz, but when they showed up and we devoured them they turned out to be somebody else's (was wondering why there were more of them, and who the fuck wanted honey mustard) then ours came and I managed to eat on both ! Yay drunk leeching!

I played my 4th or 5th game of beer pong, also lost that one going under 50% for the night. Then this girl I've been seeing on occasion calls me and says she wants to meet up. I'm drunk as fuck so I'm sure not driving anywhere. She gets over, we start making out, I promptly need to go earl a good chunk of Spicy Teriyaki wingz over my balcony. Then I don't remember the rest but the box of condoms is now empty, so either I fucked up putting some on or was a stud last night. Too bad it's so damn hard to remember...

PSJ
Fri, 10-07-2005, 07:33 PM
yea im finnalty drunk enopugh t post here. damn what a night, i got some girls but nothgin worth it. an dthen a fucking classmate was hitting on me fucking bitch she looks like shit. i got fylle hicka, i'll let Terra translate that one- any how it is the first time ever i got fylle hicka in my life and it fucking sucks i'd much rather be with rgirla. fuck fyllle ticka, terra translate.

MAN SKA INTE SUGA KUK PÅ LINJE 40, MAN SK INTE SUGA KUK PÅ LINJE 40 FÖR DÅ KOMMER KONDUKTÖREN OCH HAN KNULLAR DIG I RÖVEN, MAN SKA INTE SUGA KUK PÅ LINJE 40.

Terracosmo
Fri, 10-07-2005, 07:35 PM
Oh my

I will have a hard time topping that when I come home drunk beyond belief tomorrow night

PSJ
Fri, 10-07-2005, 07:38 PM
I'll top myself tomorrow(hopefully) if i canät get drunk i'll have to get together with agirl or something.

Assertn
Sat, 10-08-2005, 04:04 AM
wooooo.....pretty good night.......
2 bottles of champaigne for $7 isnt a bad deal............
notpe not a bad deal at all

Note: apparently i start posts with "wooo" whenever im drunk o.O

RedX1z
Sat, 10-08-2005, 07:11 AM
i waz having a few drinks at my friendss crib and all..having a few 151 and hypntics..waz chilling wwit 3 otheer peopl i say thatt girl waz dead quieet at firstt until she haad like a feww freakin cups..theen she got crazzy..then wennt outzide to get some air untill we heard someting banging loud n whatevea we go outzide to check on her just beinng asleep on the caar she banged into..like ah fuck..obiviously wentt over her limit..we carrried her baq in an then drank sum more laughed..then played gran turismo 4..god damn i crashed into the sam wall like 4 tims..least i think its the same walll..fuqing a..another funny thingg..i dun no how i fuqinn got home..

basey44
Sat, 10-08-2005, 06:41 PM
pisscuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuunt

PSJ
Sat, 10-08-2005, 08:23 PM
yet again im fuycking drunk, i didnt top last night but im fucking drunk., oh well ill leave it at that where the fuck is Terra? He's suppsoed to be drunk tonightto.

Winged Dancer
Sun, 10-09-2005, 02:04 AM
*giggles* 's been so long sice I was drinking! Ur, drunk. Whatever. Why am I posting here anyway? i so slepy. wish m e luck npt to throw up thonight.

SK
Sun, 10-09-2005, 02:08 AM
Drunk enough for nakey pics?

~1~

Winged Dancer
Sun, 10-09-2005, 02:18 AM
Nah....

But I did lapdance a boya t the club!!1 Er... an d a girl, I think.

Terracosmo
Sun, 10-09-2005, 08:36 AM
OMG

I was so damn drunk yesterday. I had 10 beers (5.9%) and a half bottle of Sambucca (39.5%). I was totally gone. So gone that I couldn't post here because I don't remember what happened after a certain point.
SORRY : (((

Anyway good weekend

Munsu
Fri, 10-14-2005, 08:10 PM
Since the last times I've gotten drunk I haven't posted, I decided post now that I'm semi-drunk before actually going out...

So, good night... cya tomorrow....

Phoenix20578
Sat, 10-15-2005, 01:42 AM
I jusst gotr back friom one of my best freinds wedding. 10 shots in one hour isnt good for a driver.

PSJ
Sat, 10-15-2005, 07:16 PM
Yet again im drunk, what a suprise eh? I'll probabvly post here every weekend for a while. Drink alot oc fucking booze people, tequila is your friend, vodka is your friend, whisky is your friend and beer is the best fucking drink ever. Have fun people and drink while you can.

Assertn
Fri, 10-21-2005, 02:39 AM
Damn.....2 specialty drinks from the hollywood improv and im feelin' pretty good about now

best thing of all though......i only spent $5 for the whole night (including the 2 tickets)

Assertn
Sun, 10-23-2005, 12:07 AM
god......are 6you guys such a bunch of losers that i have to do7uble post in th8is thing???1!@!!?

Terracosmo
Sun, 10-23-2005, 05:48 AM
fuck

I woke up just now and I don't remember SHIT from yesterday... I've called people and apparently I almost trashed the club we were at

I'm the best!!

masamuneehs
Sun, 10-23-2005, 11:19 AM
200 people makes party hoppin hoppin

Despite a rainy night last night our party went off pretty damn well. I hosted my room (wine was the drink there) and was lucky because all the chicas wanted wine instead of beer and so it was pretty crammed in my room. I wiped some freshmen out at beer pong, threw a kid out for stepping on my shoes, broke up a fight between two drunkasses on the lawn and have 11 new numbers in my cell phone. I also got dome from this sophmore girl.

Started the night with Jim Bean Bourbon at 8PM EST, graduated and killed a bottle of Rye Whiskey inbetween 830PM-930PM with some friends playing a card game called Purple. Mindless mindless drinking game that even a baboon could figure out, but theres nothing better if you wanna get fucked up.

Hope you all had a good weekend too (sounds like it from the people who posted = ) Too bad its Sunday...gotta get that work going...

EDIT: Correction, total number admitted to the party was officially 280, not counting brothers, pledges and whoever managed to sneak in...

basey44
Sun, 10-23-2005, 11:41 AM
i have exams i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif

oh how i wish i could go get wasted

also my mates finish exams before i do and theres a massive party the nite before my last exam /cry

isso
Sun, 10-23-2005, 12:05 PM
LOL i had the same problem, had my last exam yesterday and i was to sick and to echausted by that point to go on saturday partying tour.. But the big Chalmers PArty was on the friday... Or even thursday hmm.. But I missed it.. shame though.. I always get so drunk.. ANd have a blast,

I was on a Euro-trip this summer with 2 m8s of mine, we were (espacially me) drunk 24 days in a row.. After 24 days we had to chilld own, cuz i got sick, got noose bleed and puked blood and so me m8s took me in a hurry to a croatian hospital.. lol, the doctor confirmed, I had been drinkin to much, I was suffering of illness due to the fact that no nutriance or vitamins could be stored in my body, it just went through without doing anything, cuz I had been drinkin to much.. lol

Nice memories.. Wonderful trip..

I must say that the coolest town in europe must be Prague!!! lol

A pick I found on the internet.. Seemed like on hell of a party! =)

http://img470.imageshack.us/img470/2529/dayafterparty00363nr.jpg

Terracosmo
Mon, 10-24-2005, 02:36 PM
Now I've called some more people and apparently I also ruined my best friend's attempts at getting a girl, fell over several times and pulled the whole club with me, almost got thrown out... in short, I behaved like a total ass. Which means that I will now be sober for a long while, to repent. I'm thinking until friday or so.

Edit: This just in! One of my best female friends just sent me a message and told me that she hates me. I guess I haven't heard everything about last saturday yet.

Hory shid!

Knives122
Mon, 10-24-2005, 02:46 PM
Originally posted by: isso
LOL i had the same problem, had my last exam yesterday and i was to sick and to echausted by that point to go on saturday partying tour.. But the big Chalmers PArty was on the friday... Or even thursday hmm.. But I missed it.. shame though.. I always get so drunk.. ANd have a blast,

I was on a Euro-trip this summer with 2 m8s of mine, we were (espacially me) drunk 24 days in a row.. After 24 days we had to chilld own, cuz i got sick, got noose bleed and puked blood and so me m8s took me in a hurry to a croatian hospital.. lol, the doctor confirmed, I had been drinkin to much, I was suffering of illness due to the fact that no nutriance or vitamins could be stored in my body, it just went through without doing anything, cuz I had been drinkin to much.. lol

Nice memories.. Wonderful trip..

I must say that the coolest town in europe must be Prague!!! lol

A pick I found on the internet.. Seemed like on hell of a party! =)

http://img470.imageshack.us/img470/2529/dayafterparty00363nr.jpg

are you sure his house isnt like that all the time?

isso
Mon, 10-24-2005, 02:54 PM
LOL, no this pick was "the day after the party"... lol, we got fight for our right.. toooo paaaaarty!

Edit: This just in! One of my best female friends just sent me a message and told me that she hates me. I guess I haven't heard everything about last saturday yet.

Is this your first time this happens? lolololol..

I got those sms on a weekly basies before.. Esecially between me and a female friend (girlfriend sometimes), we had those weekends every fucking weekend, (during my stay in the army), she didn't like the fact that i was in the army, neither did she like the fact that I wasn't "al eyes on you, BABY" al the time when I was at home.. lol
And she even followed me to the plane waving me of! Friday - good stuff - saturday - party > arguing - sunday - reunion alá Zodiac Allaince Freedom Treathy... lol lol lol (i like lol)

But be careful, one day they really mean it and then it's finit?! haha no more crawling back wanting some of the good stuff..

Lefty
Mon, 10-24-2005, 03:26 PM
Now I've called some more people and apparently I also ruined my best friend's attempts at getting a girl, fell over several times and pulled the whole club with me, almost got thrown out... in short, I behaved like a total ass. Which means that I will now be sober for a long while, to repent. I'm thinking until friday or so.

Hory shid!

The only chance you have man is to grovle grovle like you have never grovled before. I know she's a freind but she's a woamn so grovle man grovle.

PSJ
Mon, 10-24-2005, 03:39 PM
Since when did it become okay to post in here when not being drunk? Thought this place was drunk posts only.

Lefty
Mon, 10-24-2005, 04:39 PM
Who says i'm not drunk. I've been ripped for the past 36 hours, I juist hold my shit together fairly well. My friend have been planing the 48 hour booze fest for a month now. 12 hours to go.

PSJ
Mon, 10-24-2005, 04:41 PM
Not talking about you, i'm talking about isso's and Knives discussion.

That 48 hour booze fest sounds awesome, you'll have one killer hang over though.

isso
Mon, 10-24-2005, 04:48 PM
And you shouldn't be posting here at al, being a minor..

Edit: I have now consuuumed some alcohol, my minibar is great, FROLUNDA won the game today and we are ceibrating, now that we are having a week of from scholl..

PSJ
Mon, 10-24-2005, 05:48 PM
Well you live in Sweden to and know how common it is for minors to drink.

Lefty
Mon, 10-24-2005, 06:31 PM
Originally posted by: PSJ
That 48 hour booze fest sounds awesome, you'll have one killer hang over though.

Not really we have prefected the non hang over beer fest. At about hour 47 we down about five gatoraids each and a fist full of advil.

Terracosmo
Sat, 10-29-2005, 02:40 AM
Was out all night, came home around 4:30 am. Been sitting here since, time is 9:30 am now lol.
I've never been so non-tired when I've gotten home from the clubs earlier, usually it's just crashing directly, but for some reason that wasn't the case last night. Maybe my body is getting too used to alcohol. i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif Nice evening overall. Nothing special happened, we were at a club with a live band which played Iron Maiden & Judas Priest though, which was fucking awesome. i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

Cal_kashi
Sat, 10-29-2005, 05:10 AM
fuck fuck fuck fuck, i drank a full 750 ml of 80 proof rum and am still sober (as is appatenrt by this post) damnit... thats about it, i mean seriously, what does it take to get drunk?

\\Me and the captain didn't make it happen. =(

isso
Sat, 10-29-2005, 06:27 AM
I was way to drunk yesterday (im actually still drunk lololol).. I hooked up with my friends little sister yesterday.. WTF was I thinking (he's a bodybuilder).. Damn he's going to open a can of whoop ass on me! lol.. And I fighted with the f****** guards also, getting me thrown out of the trainstation when I was on my way home.. AndI got home about 8 o clock this morning.. hell that was an night out I'm not so proud of..

She was hot though.. It's dangerous now that al the little sister become prey as they grow.. I know i'm on probahition.. But hell´.. damn, I got some telefon numbers in my wallet.. I don't know if I'm going to call them.. I'm still like... WTF?

EDIT: My friend told me that I was hitting on other girls at the same time as I was making out with my friends little sister.. And a chinese guy hit me in the face cuz I was hitting on his girlfriend.. I just looked upon him and laughed and saw my friends coming from the behind of him and then they toke him and threw him to the ground.. lol.. So the guards kicked out one of my friends, and as he was on his way to the trainstation, another sister from my hockeyteam friends called him and he got some smootchi pootchi.. Lol, it's just WTF??

Damn how am I going to explain the explotation of their sisters... damn damn damn.. WTF

Cal_kashi
Sat, 10-29-2005, 03:13 PM
OOOOH drama. However, good luck. Remember to use the replacement jutsu when the beat down comes.

isso
Sat, 10-29-2005, 03:51 PM
Or try a Kage no bullshit on him and see if it works.. lol, damn, I'm going to call her tomorrow..

Shinda
Fri, 11-04-2005, 07:42 PM
whah, 16! official drnking age. I have a socce rgame tomorrow, is goint to be fun wiyh a hangover ha,. on of the guys passed ouy, see ya, i hav to get back to the partty

masamuneehs
Fri, 11-04-2005, 07:47 PM
16 and the kid is drinking legally! envoius i am not (since i still live in the U.S.) but it still makes me wonder why i must hide like a fugitive for an action that is accepted almost everywhere else....

Won one game of beer pong 10-5, then got crushed 10-1 (i made about 9 shots, but the fucking kid across from me rebuttled every one of them...) and now i'm drunk and going to watch Blood+ or perhaps call my girl. Not quite sure yet which...

Its the weekend; Get fucked up!

Terracosmo
Sat, 11-05-2005, 07:47 AM
I had an absolutely splendid night yesterday. The pre-party was great, we were at a nice little bar, but unfortunately I got really pissed at a girl who was being annoying, so in order to channel my agressions I had to hit a fucking tree (it tore up half of my hand :S). But other than that incident it was outstanding, the club we were at later on was great, and I found some attractive company in the form of a female friend that I didn't know very well before last night. I danced and made out with her all evening and then brought her home.

*Drumroll*

AND HE SCOOOORES!

She just left actually. Apparently she's had the hots for me (and who doesn't have the hots for Terra?) for a long time. I'm not sure I want to enter another relationship though...

Will post some pics later. i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

masamuneehs
Sat, 11-05-2005, 12:20 PM
*Drumroll*

AND HE SCOOOORES!

She just left actually. Apparently she's had the hots for me (and who doesn't have the hots for Terra?) for a long time. I'm not sure I want to enter another relationship though...

Will post some pics later.

Good fucking shit man! .....but what kind of pics are we talking about here? o_0

I had to go out and buy a 36 economy pack of condoms last night. After this morning's "wakeup excersises" I'm down to 32 left in the pack! Who says alcohol makes it hard to get up? Cuz Jack Daniels would like to prove that otherwise!

(on a wondering note, perhaps it'd be entertaining to make "The Official I Got Some Pussy" thread?)

Terracosmo
Sat, 11-05-2005, 01:50 PM
I was all out of condoms, but luckily the girl was on birth control pills (I think that's the english expression for it... I think you know what I mean).
Hooray for morning exercises! Man, I seriously need some sleep.

lol... a thread like that would be pretty funny, though it would only be 3 people here posting in it at most. i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif J/K

Oh and the pics I plan to post are some taken at the club in question, there was a fairly nice shot of me and the girl in action for example. Woohoo!

basey44
Sun, 11-06-2005, 01:57 AM
lol... a thread like that would be pretty funny, though it would only be 3 people here posting in it at most.

lol at that, and definately QFT

basey44
Fri, 11-11-2005, 11:13 AM
awww it fucking sucks i didnt pick up tontie, my mayte rekoned he coudl go with me drink for drink but i showed him ey, fucker was more pissed then me after 8 of them. rather uneventful night with 3 people bailing on us (ill get them back tomoz nite i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif ) and meeting a few new people at the club, oh and a hot chick having a good perv on me at the train station on the way in, but i figured the night was young and i had plenty of time i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif, aw well house party tomorrow night woopeee.

ah shit lol double post hahahaa

basey44
Sat, 11-12-2005, 08:56 AM
am i like thoe only fucker who goes out on these boards, fucking house party, been a whiele, was alright, ratio was a bit stuffed but not too bad. haha theres a bloody spa and suana at this gusy plaace. i dont know how many i had but it was a good night.

now someone else blody post, triple post ooo yea

Terracosmo
Sat, 11-12-2005, 09:04 AM
lmao

I'm going out tonight i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

Krbadass
Sat, 11-12-2005, 06:46 PM
Don't triple post..

Terracosmo
Sun, 11-13-2005, 02:15 PM
Wow, this weekend was like a repeat of last one. Same place, same girl, same hot sex.

Well, ain't complaining!

basey44
Fri, 11-18-2005, 10:44 AM
you lcuky bastard terra, tonite was my 1 yeAr school reunion, saw a lot of the guys that i usually stuff around with and a lot of the ones i dont. after teh pub where it was at we kicked on, in the last 5 minutes before we left to go home i ran into a chick that i went to shcool with who was so fucking cute, and i swear next time i see my two mates i was with i am going ot hit them, 10 minutes alone with her is all i wanted. just 10 minutes and i wouldve had her number and hopefully some tongue too but noooo they had to keep butting in adn saying stupid shit. me her and my mattes all left at the same time and i got a little kiss goodbye, then of course they came runnign up for a kiss on the cheeck from her goodbye, which she did, as most girls would.

i dont know what to make of the night, had a good time right up until my friends fucked me over. shouldve just asked for her number anyway i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif

PSJ
Fri, 11-18-2005, 11:19 AM
What the fuck is wrong with your mates? Kick there asses and you guys should set up some rules about that shit it works suprinsgly well for me and my mates. Going out soon, open up my newly bought Jägermeister and going to some houseparty hopefully it will kick ass.

masamuneehs
Fri, 11-18-2005, 04:08 PM
basey, you need to take your buddies to "Wingmanship 101". Right now they're getting an F, with special CockBlocking skills...

I got more pussy last night, but I'm getting tired of the girl... and now she's getting really attached to me.... am I an evil person? I'm asking a different girl out tonight, the other is going home for Thanksgiving early (left this afternoon) and I need to get my dick wet.

Passing it to the left

PSJ
Fri, 11-18-2005, 08:24 PM
Yo drunk like fuck! Basey you sobered up by now?

Managed to tell th host that her mother was an alcoholic and i almost got my ass kicked but fuck i got drunk and that what's counts. Cheeers boys.

So Terra post a bit once you logs on, i had fun talking to ya tonight.

Terracosmo
Sat, 11-19-2005, 05:12 PM
lol i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif Yeah I was damn drunk yesterday, had some hilarious talks with PSJ over the phone and absolutely no idea how I came home from town. :S
Man, today's hangover is no laughing matter.

@masemune: I'm almost in the same position, having sex with a girl who is getting more and more attached.
In fact, I woke up next to her this morning and I hardly saw her the night before so I don't know where the hell she came from. Maybe I called her when I was in my blackout.

The wonders of beer!

Oh and I was at a japanese bar last night too, had some hot sake, I felt like a samurai i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

ChaosK
Sat, 11-19-2005, 07:31 PM
im' drunk and i hae no idea whether i'm drunk or not...am i drunk? i sure hope not, im writing an essay for school lolllllll.

masamuneehs
Sat, 11-19-2005, 07:48 PM
Chaos, yes you are drunk.

I am not quite drunk yet, but I just got SKunk'd 7-0 in a game of beer pong and then lost 10-5 in another rematch. And i was drinking Olde English Malty liquor, not beer... so i'm pretty shitty right now.

But tonight is Margaritaville party (Jimmy Buffet was a Kappa Sigma you dumb motherfuckers!) and the wine and tequila and booze will flow until I find some random girl and lure her upstairs to my room ("wanna go take some shots upstairs?" easy as that!) and fuck her, no making love, already to gone for that....

Update will probably come in tomorrow morning, since I highly (hahaha, double meaning!!!) doubt I'll post anything later tonight!

Do you want some grapes.................................bitches?
Later fools!

ChaosK
Sat, 11-19-2005, 08:35 PM
good to know masmuneeeeeeeeeeeeehs.

i'll be returning to that party outside my room now...or after i help terra with his wehdird emulatohr problehms, why am i adding "h" into hafd wehrid words? bechause i feel likhe ithe leahve me alone. BITH...WAIT...ITS SPELLED B-I-T-C-H.....

ChaosK
Sun, 11-20-2005, 04:00 PM
woah, masamuneehs i dont remember talking to u on GW at all...weird, i woke up this morning in my room on the floor with a bra next to me (dont know dont ask) and everything else outside is cleaned up....must go find out what happened.

basey44
Thu, 11-24-2005, 10:32 AM
hey, jsut got back from a party for a amte whos going tor canada. eyyyyy

haha bit of pub jumping, then finished up at maccas, alison wasnt there which was sad, shoulda just got ehre number last weekm but then a mate called her a $2 slut, fucmingdickehead. aahhh anyways saw a lot ofd mates i hadnt seen for a while, and orgainised a trip to honkeytonks ( good clujb) for necxt week.

cheers, oph by the way xxxx beer isnt as bad as i thought, blooduy queenslandsers

edit: oh als is the chick from last week lol, thatw as her naem

ChaosK
Thu, 11-24-2005, 08:02 PM
back at home! NIICE got drunk on thanksgiving hehehe...this stuff is nice!! just met the gang im gonna be snowboarding with during the break...haaaah...we did donuts in my old car....while drukn hehe. almost ran it into a tree.

Terracosmo
Sat, 11-26-2005, 10:57 AM
Worst night ever yesterday. Didn't even manage to get drunk. My body is getting too tolerant :S

el_boss
Sat, 11-26-2005, 11:35 AM
Originally posted by: Chaoskiddo
back at home! NIICE got drunk on thanksgiving hehehe...this stuff is nice!! just met the gang im gonna be snowboarding with during the break...haaaah...we did donuts in my old car....while drukn hehe. almost ran it into a tree.

Too bad you didn't run into a tree. Idiots like you make me sick. Wonder how you will feel when someone gets hurt or dies as a result you and your friends driving while being drunk.

ChaosK
Sat, 11-26-2005, 07:43 PM
you realize that we were in 10 sq miles of empty land right?

el_boss
Sat, 11-26-2005, 08:17 PM

I don't know if you were driving. If you were: the fact that you would drive a car with other people in it while being drunk is just beyond stupidity. If you weren't driving: the fact that you would get in to a car were the driver is drunk is almost more stupid.

Cal_kashi
Sun, 11-27-2005, 12:31 AM
Spent the entire weekend pretty drunk... Thanksgiving, and not being at home rules. Drank at least a liter of rum amongst everything else. TIme to go buy a 40 of steel reserve and get coding... If the beer works ill likely post more.

Yay! beer!

edit: so, I found my new favorite beer <U> Lagunitas Brown Sugga</U> it tastes wonderful and is 9.9% ... im finishing my fourth and feel the begginigs of being unsober... will report more later; and if I get drunk enough wwill double post. yay!

ChaosK
Sun, 11-27-2005, 12:26 PM
Originally posted by: el_boss

I don't know if you were driving. If you were: the fact that you would drive a car with other people in it while being drunk is just beyond stupidity. If you weren't driving: the fact that you would get in to a car were the driver is drunk is almost more stupid.

acctually i was videotaping

Cal_kashi
Sun, 11-27-2005, 01:47 PM
Chaoskiddo for the win!

el_boss
Sun, 11-27-2005, 02:49 PM

Then why did you say "...we did donuts in my old car."?

I can't believe that your actually trying to make this look better by saying that you weren't in the car. You are still responsible for letting them drive your car when you knew they were drunk.

Terracosmo
Sun, 11-27-2005, 06:09 PM
While I agree about el_boss' opinions about drunk driving, I think the whole thing should be dropped... I mean c'mon, we're supposed to be drunk here :S

*pretndss ot be drnkk and splels wrongflulyl on porpuse*

ChaosK
Sun, 11-27-2005, 07:49 PM
Originally posted by: el_boss

Then why did you say "...we did donuts in my old car."?

I can't believe that your actually trying to make this look better by saying that you weren't in the car. You are still responsible for letting them drive your car when you knew they were drunk.

we as in a group of people when you say "we drove around town" not everybody in a car is driving... el boss what do u care what i do? its not like im on the freeway racing down at 300mi per hour, im in 10 sq miles of empty land videotaping my friends do donuts in a car, who the hell is gonna die? well maybe a squirrel....

DB_Hunter
Sun, 11-27-2005, 08:09 PM

Often wondered how many people who post in this thread are actually drunk when doing so.

The Heretic Azazel
Sun, 11-27-2005, 10:09 PM
I refuse to post in this thread until I'm actually drunk.

....fuck

Terracosmo
Sun, 11-27-2005, 10:23 PM
Originally posted by: DB_Hunter

Often wondered how many people who post in this thread are actually drunk when doing so.

Well mostly the posts just end up being "what I did last night", because usually one is too drunk to even get a post together upon homecoming :S

DB_Hunter
Sun, 11-27-2005, 10:36 PM

Well mostly the posts just end up being "what I did last night", because usually one is too drunk to even get a post together upon homecoming :S

That's what I thought... perhaps a renaming of the thread to 'What happened last night' would be more appropriate?

basey44
Sun, 11-27-2005, 10:57 PM

except for me it appears, i make it a habit to lay down a post when i stumble in at 4 in the morning off my face

el_boss
Mon, 11-28-2005, 07:01 AM
we as in a group of people when you say "we drove around town" not everybody in a car is driving... el boss what do u care what i do? its not like im on the freeway racing down at 300mi per hour, im in 10 sq miles of empty land videotaping my friends do donuts in a car, who the hell is gonna die? well maybe a squirrel....

As Terra said, let's just drop this now. There's alot of things I could say right now, but you don't seem to be willing to absorb anything so I'm just going to stop. But the next time you do something like this, It would be awesome if you didn't make all of us accomplices.

The Heretic Azazel
Mon, 11-28-2005, 04:59 PM
Accomplices?

What the fuck are you talking about?

PSJ
Mon, 11-28-2005, 05:19 PM
Originally posted by: basey44

except for me it appears, i make it a habit to lay down a post when i stumble in at 4 in the morning off my face

I try to post when i get home to. The worst part is when you wonder around in diffrent parts of the forum and post.

el_boss
Mon, 11-28-2005, 05:34 PM
Originally posted by: The Heretic Azazel
Accomplices?

What the fuck are you talking about?

I'm assuming that drunk driving is illegal in america. If it's not you can just ignore that statement.

ChaosK
Mon, 11-28-2005, 07:49 PM
you know, i'm not sure your drunk right now...oh wait neither am i...

Assassin
Sat, 12-03-2005, 02:05 AM
im not drunk but im high...does that still count?

i fucking couldn't stop smiling for the longest time

The Heretic Azazel
Sat, 12-03-2005, 11:57 AM
I don't think it counts, damn drunks won't let us stoners in on the fun i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

el_boss
Sat, 12-03-2005, 02:15 PM
Originally posted by: The Heretic Azazel
I don't think it counts, damn drunks won't let us stoners in on the fun
I see a "The official I'm stoned thread" in the near future. Or we could change the name of this one to "The official I'm wasted thread". Yeeees, t'would work just fine.

Munsu
Sat, 12-03-2005, 04:05 PM
"The official I'm stoned thread" would be pointless...

Everything will be... "Dude, I couldn't stop laughing all-night... I watched Half-Baked like 4 times..."

masamuneehs
Sat, 12-03-2005, 04:37 PM
Bud, with your name i'd hope you'd be affiliated with the sweet sweet cheeba (aka Maryjane)
If not, don't mess with the Sess.

I'm drunk. Its 430PM, suck it dry bitches.
Where is that gorgeous percolating (double filtration) water pipe?

PSJ
Sun, 12-04-2005, 06:43 AM
Just got home from yesterdays partying. And what a night it was, wasn't too drunk so i remember what happened. The night started out great with some card games with my friends then we went off to a party which was fine. After that i started helping the host to clean up for some reason so i spent the night, nothing happened though.

Overall a good night nothing to special tough.

Terracosmo
Sun, 12-04-2005, 11:37 AM
I had a great friday night at a metal/hardrock bar, it is fucking awesome to be able to get drunk and headbang at the same time. And very rare too, most clubs and bars just play shitty mainstream dance music & hip-hop. Well lots of sick stuff happened and I'm too lazy to recite it but I might post some pics if I feel compelled to ;D

basey44
Sun, 12-04-2005, 09:00 PM
yea post them pics, heaps better than you trying to explain whats going on. ive had some huge nights lately, and i wouldve posted about them, but i was far too fucked everytime i got home to turn on the computer, and i refuse to do a this is what happened to me last night kinda thing. i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif i just posted here without having a thing to drink

PSJ
Mon, 12-12-2005, 08:03 PM
So first time i've seen this thread on page 2. Partied hard 2 days ago and aprtied some today. 2 good nights, nothing great just good.

Winged Dancer
Sun, 12-18-2005, 02:43 PM
Soooo anyways, I'm kinda drunk. not a lot, but what the hell, i guessed.

funny thing is i got drunk becaus of such a stupid reason!

I'm kinda menstruating, y'see, and it fels like my ovaries are about to explode or something and it hurts like hells and I have no pills

so I called a friend and she said that anise liquor does wonders for that pain and i shohuld try some, so i drunk like two or three glasses before noticing the 37% of alcohol, heeeeeeeeeeh, and since i usually don't drink, welll.... yeah... but at least iot did erase tha pain!!! or i'm too drink to notice it.

and it isn't even 2 in the afternoon.... man i feel funny.... i think i'll go eatsome chocolate now....

Terracosmo
Sun, 12-18-2005, 05:38 PM
Hey, that's not a bad reason at all. You have grasped the initial purpose of alcohol - to kill pain. In all forms! i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

Lefty
Sun, 12-18-2005, 07:11 PM
Don't worry WD as long as it serves a purpose, get as drunk as you need girl.

Terracosmo
Fri, 12-23-2005, 09:28 AM
I had a nice evening yesterday. Lots of intrigues. A friend got dumped by another friend, a female friend of mine was all over me - much to the dismay of another female friend which is apparently in love with me. Crazy night. The only bad thing is that I lost my Yoshiki (drummer in X-Japan) shirt which a friend gave me. :/ Damn beer, making me all dizzy and forgetful...

masamuneehs
Fri, 12-23-2005, 01:00 PM
I'm back in my home town last night. A close friend, her boyfriend, another friend and I all go out to a bar. (none of us are 21, so its actually the bar area of a restaurant which is notorious for serving underage)

So we get there, get drinks, get drinks etc etc. And at a table nearby are all those kids (not really kids anymore) who graduated high school years before me and my friends. One of them is even still wearing his varsity football jacket, and all of them are wearing some kind of apparrel from my high school. Dangling on their shoulders are these little teenie girls who can't be much older than 16-17 (certainly not the legal age of 18!) and they're drunk and throwing themselves at these guys.

At this point, I just snap. Maybe it was the Jose Cuervo, I dunno. I go over to them and say, rather loudly, "Oh! Shit look at this!" And I make a big gesture with my arms and say louder, "Bring out the drier! We've got some washed up old rags!" Now this might not sound like a horrible insult, but where i'm from, 'washed up' basically means kids who couldn't move on after high school and who still cling to their status as jock/Jewish American Princess/party crasher/drug dealer that they enjoyed at high school. These scum don't often have jobs and just mooch off their rich moms and dads. They either dropped out, didn't go to, or still have no skills despite going to college.

Half of these guys know me from the football team, the rest from one party I had several years ago that everyone and their mother (literally, this guy at the table starts laughing about how his mother showed up at my party to take him home) showed up to. Most of them laugh it off, not wanting to look stupid in front of their jailbait girls. But one kid, dumb ass punk motherfucker, who doesn't seem to be having any luck with the hapless highschoolers, looks at me and goes, "You calling me washed up?"

And I look right back at him and say, "that's exactly what I'm saying."

"Who the fuck are you?"

"Not just a dirty edgemont (town name) baseball cap clinging to the past."

"Are you looking to start?"

"I'm already halfway through college, thank you."

That last one went over his head. The other people at the table try to separate us. One guy offers to buy me a drink, on the condition I go back to my table. "We just wanna get some ass yadda yadda yadda" But he was one of the few guys who wasn't always a total asshole in school, so I go back to my corner.

An hour later I'm totally shitfaced. Those guys get up to leave, some of their teenie victims in tow. The fuckface, as he's walking buy, kicks my barstool right out from behind. I flap forward, beer flying, smack my face on the bar.

I see stars, blood, whatever. This kid is about to go down, right here in the restaurant. I jump up pretty quickly, he's facing me. Grinning like a fuckup he says:

"Damn that was a bad fall. You should wat-"
POW
Right in the kisser! He stumbles back, hands go up, he's ready to fight. People are yelling and all kinds of shit in the place.

Its a little hard to describe or remember the rest. I took one or two to the face, shots to the side of the head. He got one more in the face and I worked his ribs pretty good. Took about 30 seconds for a bartender to break us up, but that's a decently long time in a fight. The owner isn't there. One bartender wants to call the cops. The kid I fought with makes a break for it. My friends are trying to pull me out of there too.

I throw all the money I had in my wallet on the bar, about 45 more than the bill+tip, and walk out. I got 6 stitches right above my right eye this morning.

And tonight, I'm getting drunk again!

Terracosmo
Fri, 12-23-2005, 01:30 PM
lol, smart move i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

I hate that kind of people too. We have similar folk in Sweden, though instead of being jocks they just have bad haircuts.

Carnage
Fri, 12-23-2005, 04:09 PM
LMAO. That was hilarious. You did the right thing in both insulting them and beating the shit out of the guy. But if I were you, I might have chased off after the asshole and hunted him down. But thats just me. Goodjobi/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif

masamuneehs
Sat, 12-24-2005, 01:20 AM
Tonight i am really drunk and its hard to see my computer screnn.,

so, bcially, I confessed to all of my friends tonight that I am indeed a bisexual.

Most of my female friends have known for sometime, i just wasn't sure how my guy friends would react. its just a matter that homophobia is somewhat celbrated in USA right now, and I really din't want to lose friends for self-expressions' sake. Nonethless, enough booze and it came out. so it goes.

Xollence
Sat, 12-24-2005, 02:06 AM
Man my tolerance has gone down so much.

@masa wow you must have been really drunk to confess that to your guy friends.

Shinda
Sun, 12-25-2005, 06:35 PM
christmas drinking is the best. (or any other holiday)

ANYWAY i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif i wishg all of you guys a merry christmas and a happy 2006 (although there prolly will be a proper thread about it ine thime)

ChaosK
Sun, 12-25-2005, 07:29 PM
lol, ur girl friends already knew?

RedX1z
Sun, 12-25-2005, 10:22 PM
you must've been really drunk to post something like that..lol.

Terracosmo
Tue, 12-27-2005, 01:09 AM
Fucking beer, always gives me the worst hangovers.

Cal_kashi
Tue, 12-27-2005, 03:45 AM
Im in that really unhappy place where im trying to drink to dull the emotional pain that I experience on the anual visit to my parents house, but so far I have already drank (drunken isn't a word) all of their vodka and brandy, and am finishing up their whisky now... any suggestions? It hurts to be here.

masamuneehs
Tue, 12-27-2005, 04:25 AM
Ah, Cal man, I hear you all too well. The only solace at my Grand-uncle's christmas party was the wine I could find. Sometimes the family is just a real bummer, which is depressing because they're supposed to be among the best people in your life. I have so many differences from my folks and most of my relatives, and I find I have a closer bond with friends than family...

The only suggestion I can offer is to appreciate your family for whatever they're worth, even if its not much in your eyes. This is one of those rare cases were more booze doesn't always work...

So here's a raised glass to the less happy of drinking times. That's why I have the KB as well.

Cal_kashi
Tue, 12-27-2005, 04:59 AM
30 ounces.. the whiskeys gone now and the beers gone now, and the worst part is that I am going to be the one that suffers in the morning when me father realizeas that I have drunken (not a real word) anything in the house worth drinking.fuck .
fuck
fuck
fuck
fuck
I want to leave so badle but cant till at lwat after the 12th

edit: wow! im anbu! do i have special powers now?

Carnage
Tue, 12-27-2005, 11:32 AM
Originally posted by: Cal_kashi
30 ounces.. the whiskeys gone now and the beers gone now, and the worst part is that I am going to be the one that suffers in the morning when me father realizeas that I have drunken (not a real word) anything in the house worth drinking.fuck .
fuck
fuck
fuck
fuck
I want to leave so badle but cant till at lwat after the 12th

Quickly! Run to the the mountains! Theyll never find you there!

P.S. can I have my social status changed to God?? That would would be cool.

Edit: MMMMMMMMMM.... I just had some champaign......it makes me feel all warm inside......

masamuneehs
Tue, 01-17-2006, 03:52 PM
Well, in Italy there seems to be this unwritten rule that you can drink as much as you want, whenever you want, whoever you are

BUT, it is considered taboo to make a scene of yourself (ie. throwing up in public, picking fights, passing out in the open)
So, some way or another, I have managed to get respectfully drunk while at dinner with some friends, and now I find I can write quite clearly and free of typos, despite being quite inebriated and giddy. It is actually a rather good feeling that US binge drinking really doesn't acknowledge much at all.

Yet, some part of me yearns for a beer bong, a table of full cup beer pong, and shotgunning beers until I can't stand.

Terracosmo
Sun, 01-22-2006, 10:59 AM
Made out with a girl last night, not a pretty one. But hey, that's the power of beer.

In other news: I need to cut down on my drinking. I'm drunk almost every second day. :S

Kraco
Sun, 01-22-2006, 12:09 PM
In other news: I need to cut down on my drinking. I'm drunk almost every second day. :S

If you moved to Russia, your drinking would probably be below average... So, it's all relative.

basey44
Thu, 01-26-2006, 08:47 AM
well its fucking australia day today, and im a bloody pisst cunt

but omg ive got some shit bloke mates, we organised it so 5 of us would meet at a mates, go into the city to a club ( and cos its australia day there was a beach theme, so serongs and bikinis and shit, yeaaaa) then 3 of us would crash at another guys house,but instead an extra mate turned up, and hooked up the two guys i was meant to crash with so they went to his house and i was left high and dry. so luckily enough i went home with the other 2 guys and we had a big bitch ( which is pretty unusal for us). also im all sunburnt and shit from being topless all day at a mates pool/barby, ugh. oh an i almost sent a random msg to an ex gf which would have been rather weird when she called back, but was saved by my mate who was driving who told me thats a dumb fucking idea and to chuck the phone away

i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif i typped all this in 1 big block paragraph and now it hurts my eyes,s orry

PSJ
Sat, 01-28-2006, 03:58 PM
I'm fuckin drunk soon bitches, What the fuck are you up to.

Drink some beer and be happy boys. I hope Terra is drinkin some for his own good.

masamuneehs
Thu, 02-02-2006, 05:32 PM
CHEERS ALl yOU Bitch mothr fuckers!!!!

whooo! Jakc Daniels fuck you up good!

Aint fukcing 21 yet and still gettin my ass WAAASTEDT for the 6th year
(oh ya, my liver be hatinng)
but thats wthe way it goes! booyackoa! All yer base are belong to us!

Terracosmo
Fri, 02-03-2006, 10:08 PM
Jess fuck I'm drunk now

fucking nightclub we ewere at starrtied burning so we whhad to leave

eating raamen now

good sthiit damnit

man I'm tired

xDarkMaster
Fri, 02-03-2006, 10:56 PM
Terra + Beer = Spelling - Good

i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

RedX1z
Sat, 02-04-2006, 12:51 AM
proper engrish anyone, ya?

Terracosmo
Sat, 02-04-2006, 03:25 AM
Have you guys ever tried to type with a keyboard at 4 am while being drunk? i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Gah.... hangover...!

Lefty
Sat, 02-04-2006, 05:15 AM
Have you guys ever tried to type with a keyboard at 4 am while being drunk?

Gah.... hangover...!

But you had a good time right?

Terracosmo
Sat, 02-04-2006, 10:30 AM
Yeah it was great. But unfortunately a fire started at the club (as I was trying to type last night) so we had to leave earlier than expected.

But it was nice. A mate and me went for a tequila race, his treat. Surely hits the spot!

Terracosmo
Fri, 02-10-2006, 11:07 PM
Bump

I'm drunk and I just missed out on an extremely hot chick with black hair

god damnit

Deadfire
Sat, 02-11-2006, 12:37 AM
Bump

I'm drunk and I just missed out on an extremely hot chick with black hair

god damnit

I'm sorry to hear that Terra, try for her friends then

Terracosmo
Sat, 02-11-2006, 09:26 PM
Bump 2

this night I missed out on an extremely hot chick with PINK hair

goddamnit I'm the master of missing out

masamuneehs
Sat, 02-11-2006, 09:58 PM
pink hair?

i have nightmares of Lacus Clyne when i think of pink hair. women wh die their hair those insane colors are cowardly/insecure. Natural is the only way to be.

Terra, you say missing out like it is a bad thing. Remember the old proverb, "Discretion is the better part of valor."

Meaning, don't even make an ass of yourself going for the dogs. They arent worth it man.

Terracosmo
Sun, 02-12-2006, 10:31 AM
Maybe so, but with "missing out" I mean like "I obviously had a shot, but I'm not that type of guy"... or in plain english, I don't like to be the one who makes moves. I feel stupid that way, my style is laid-back when I'm out i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Edit: and I love non-natural hair i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

Psyke
Sun, 02-12-2006, 10:46 AM
The words "non-natural hair" instanly made me think of Nenki from Basilisk.

anphorus
Sun, 02-12-2006, 01:41 PM
Originally posted by: Psyke
The words "non-natural hair" instanly made me think of Nenki from Basilisk.
Should I be embarassed that my first thought was of Seducesa from the Power Puff Girls? i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif

PSJ
Sun, 02-12-2006, 03:44 PM
My first thought was of my former mate, he had pink hair a while. Not when we were friends though.

XanBcoo
Sun, 02-12-2006, 09:10 PM
My first thought was of my former mate, he had pink hair a while. Not when we were friends though.
You mean to say you stopped being his friend once he changed his hair pink? i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Mr Squiggles
Mon, 02-13-2006, 10:59 PM
It takes a brave man to die one's own hair pink. That guy had guts. I wonder how many times he got beat up....

Terracosmo
Tue, 02-14-2006, 09:03 AM
Pink hair is sexy on males too.

lol, when I woke up today I was still drunk (maybe because I drank a LOT and only slept 5 hours).

Additionally, I was naked.

And at a friend's apartment.

Next to a girl.

Who was also naked.

Yeah. Alcohol.

I need to sleep...

PSJ
Tue, 02-14-2006, 12:49 PM
Originally posted by: XanBcoo

You mean to say you stopped being his friend once he changed his hair pink?

Nah, i stopped being his friend before that because he became an asshole. The pink hair came later.

masamuneehs
Thu, 02-16-2006, 09:55 AM
holy fucking mother of Christmas I drank so much last night.

I was having trouble getting wasted here. I'm in a city, and the drinks tend to cost upwards of 4 Euro. So to get drunk always costed me around 25-30 Euro, not even including cover fee to get into a club or discotech or whatever. That's way too expensive to maintain every night.

So last night I came up with something new: salad. Instead of having a personal pizza or making pasta like I usually do I decided to just make myself a salad for dinner. Then I had a whiskey and coke, three glasses of wine, and at least two Georgia Ice Teas (Long Island Ice Teas with a clear liquid of some kind) and I don't remember the rest.

I just woke up. It is almost 4PM here. That's about the longest I've ever slept in my entire drinking career. God, I have to figure out what I did last night.

Lefty
Thu, 02-16-2006, 11:22 AM
Thats what teh news is for. If yopu did anything you really need to know about thats where it will be.

Mr Squiggles
Thu, 02-16-2006, 03:35 PM
The news doesnt tell you that you were hitting on your best friend's gf, or that you spent almost the entire night trying to play DDR making an ass of yourself....

ChaosK
Thu, 02-16-2006, 10:22 PM
or if you wake up

drunk

naked

next to a girl

who's also naked.

Mr Squiggles
Fri, 02-17-2006, 10:46 AM
^ but that one you can figure out on your own... you dont need someone else to tell you.

masamuneehs
Tue, 02-28-2006, 05:57 PM
ITS FAT TUESDAY YOU FUCKIN GOOD FOR NOTHNN MOTHER FUCKERS!!!!

I hope you gotta hand full of beads, a mouth full of smoke, some titties in your face and a ber being funneled down your throat rightnow! Cuz I'm goin back out to do some more of that after i get some more $ (i'mgoing tobe fuckin broke tomorroow)

i/expressions/beer.gif

Terracosmo
Wed, 03-01-2006, 05:48 AM
Wow, I didn't know that "fat tuesday" was international. lmao i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

KitKat
Wed, 03-15-2006, 10:55 PM
Ok, so I don't drink very much...very seldom in fact, but tonight was occasion to go drinking. My robot, my THESIS PROJECT (who is named Bobbler, incidentally) after completing numerous trial runs successfully and giving all indications that he is the most reliable robot ever, completely failed us today by failing both races. Both were completely freak accidents, that haven't really happened to us before. He just hates us. We were going to take him out for a beer afterwards, but we were so angry with him that we left him locked in the locker and went out drinking without him. Oh, and incidentally I met Assassin today. Hi Assassin! You may have suspected when you saw me on the bus that I was somewhat less than sober, and you would have been correct. We spent about 5 hours drinking at the Phoenix (well, I took an hour off to go to a meeting, of which I have to try and remember so I can write up minutes and email people tasks...) and then played DDR at my house for a bit. Whee! The only downside is that I have to get up early to do schoolwork again tomorrow *sigh*

Knives122
Wed, 03-15-2006, 11:11 PM
wait a minute........you have a functinal robot?

KitKat
Wed, 03-15-2006, 11:26 PM
Yeah, I took a video of it with my camera and gave out the link on irc. If anyone wants the link, you can PM me and see the robot in action! I have to warn you though, it's not very exciting....he's pretty slow.

Phoenix20578
Wed, 03-15-2006, 11:58 PM
But hey, it was cool when it got into a fight with that cone :p

Assassin
Thu, 03-16-2006, 12:26 AM
heh, i got to see KitKat's robot live. I have to say, it was a very unique design. The giant laser guidence system was so kool. Too bad you guys had such bad luck on your runs though :(. If it wasn't for that open area, it probably would've made it, or so it seemed to me. So what happens now? you still get your degree?

ps: even when shes drunk, KitKat has amazing spelling and grammer. Such a cunning linguist :p

Knives122
Thu, 03-16-2006, 12:35 AM
that's good to know

but I say she turns the robot into an assasin(no pun) and have it attack hippies and such......

Eurasian
Thu, 03-16-2006, 12:39 AM
We spent about 5 hours drinking at the Phoenix (well, I took an hour off to go to a meeting, of which I have to try and remember so I can write up minutes and email people tasks...) and then played DDR at my house for a bit.
Drunk while playing DDR...nice!! haha I imagine to be pretty fun!!

Mr Squiggles
Thu, 03-16-2006, 02:20 AM
Oh, it is. Especially when you beat your friends who are still sober.

Terracosmo
Sun, 03-19-2006, 04:50 AM
Was out last night, pretty nice overall, though a bitch insulted me for no apparent reason. I guess not everybody can appreciate my ubersexyness.

Man, I have such a hangover today

...yeah that was pretty much it.

The Heretic Azazel
Sun, 03-19-2006, 01:28 PM
I slammed 6 beers and jammed out to Opeth, Dark tranquillity and Devildriver live whoooo

The Heretic Azazel
Tue, 03-28-2006, 03:15 PM
Mini bump.

So last night this chick that I haven't seen in years shows up at my doorstep, at 11:30 at night, wanting me to purchase some vodka for her and get drunk with her. So we go back to my place and I end up making out with her. Then I found out she's 17. And that's when I realized how much I kick ass.

Xollence
Tue, 03-28-2006, 03:20 PM
Then I found out she's 17. And that's when I realized how much I kick ass.

Because she's a lot older than you are or younger?

The Heretic Azazel
Tue, 03-28-2006, 03:27 PM
Do I really seem younger than 17?

Terracosmo
Tue, 03-28-2006, 05:44 PM
I spent last weekend in Copenhagen, Denmark. It was fucking awesome.
We ended up at a club full with drunken danes and I joined the live band by playing the tambourine.

I'M A STAR!

dragonrage
Sat, 04-01-2006, 02:16 AM
i am not drunk, i am buzzed. My friends are passed out and there is no one to lock the door if i leave, it was a fucking great night though. Finally went to the movies, played pool and got fucked up, atleast they did. What up gowoot? cheer this one is for you, 4 shot of absolut(hope this will put me to bed). Where is that damn magic marker, gonna have a little fun first. hehehehehe

masamuneehs
Sun, 04-02-2006, 12:23 PM
ok, so this is one of those 'last night..' entries:

My roommies have been talking about this huge party planned for April 1st at a house in Bologna, which is rare in itself because there are almost no houses in the main part of the city, just apartments. They were saying how crazy and out of control it would be and all that jazz.

Then on Friday my roommate knocks on my door. He says, 'the people who were supposed to have the party can't do it'. Something about landlords, police, neighbor complaints, etc etc. 'So we're having it here instead'.

So last night my apartment turned into absolute mayhem for about 8 hours with more wine, liquor and smoke than you could imagine. At one point we ran out of cups so people were passing around the bowls and cooking tools filled with alcohol.

I was waiting for this girl (an update will have to be made soon in Terra's much neglected Relationship Thread) but early on in the party another girl comes up to me. She is speaking really fast in Italian and I am a little drunk (she's slurring her words like hell). I can't understand.

Finally she says, in English, "Do you want to touch my breasts?"

Now, she was a pretty good looking girl, but I just got this weird vibe. It was only 1030 and nobody but a whore is that wasted and making passes at random guys yet. Besides, the party wasn't really supposed to start for another half hour so i figured she was a friend of my roommates somehow. Something about it just didn't rub me the right way (although I was sure I could rub her the right way) and so I told her thank you, you're very beautiful and I'm sure that would be fun (for both of us), but not right now.

30 minutes later she comes up to me (it's getting crowded now, and I'm even more blitzed, fucking Italians make margaritas with 2 parts tequila and 1 part mixer...), speaking in English this time, "So you find someone yet?"

I say, "No." She asks, "Are you waiting for someone?" I stutter and hesitate, because I actually am waiting for this girl and then this random chick goes,

"You're waiting for Maria, si?"

And I'm sitting there wondering: how does she know the girl I'm hooking up with? Turns out while I had her over another evening the two of them met (this random girl turns out to be a friend of my roommies) and was probably just testing to see how loyal I am (which, honestly, is a low level of loyalty, but...)

We talk for awhile. I talk to another really beautiful girl from Belgrade, but she's got a boyfriend. The girl I'm waiting for comes and I get blitzed (she doesn't because of mitigating circumstances).

Police come, a book case collapses, a photo breaks, people are throwing fish at each other (in Italy it's called Pesce d'Aprile, or April Fish...), this girl graduated and in Italian custom they are presenting her with a poster of her with all these horrible things written about her on it that she has to read aloud.

Some fellow Americans come, the power goes out, the power goes back on, I'm still drinking, the first girl really makes a heavy pass at me (looks like she was serious the first time, but now I'm literally right next to the girl I'm hooking up with), the two of them make out (i love when they do that)

I have a cigerrwhat?, my girl shakes her head disprovingly, I start being a jackass to her, a jug of wine shatters on the floor (it was hit by a fish), I have another cigerrwhat?, I puke, the police come, I find people passed out all over my room, we go get late night pizza, I sleep over there (no action due to mitigating circumstances . )

Just finished cleaning the apartment. The wine isn't coming out of some of the floor, but thankfully no spills in my room

IFHTT
Sun, 04-02-2006, 12:33 PM
Holy shit. That sounds like absolute mayhem. That sucks you got stuck with cleaning the place. I bet the mess was ungodly.

Terracosmo
Sun, 04-02-2006, 01:12 PM
I am the only guy alive who hates it when girls make out. I find it to be silly, immature and just another part of the horrible fad that makes everybody bisexual after having a few drops of alcohol.

Other than that, what Tonton said.

masamuneehs
Sun, 04-02-2006, 01:28 PM
the mess was pretty bad, but i'm one of those people who don't mind helping out cleaning up. I was really surprised because like 10 other people all came back the next day to help clean up, which is really cool of them. I live here too, even if it wasn't 'my party', so I need to clean up too. Besides, I had friends who contributed to the mess anyhow..

Terracosmo... i used to respect you... ;)

i would obviously prefer if both of them made out with me, but I totally don't mind watching two girls make out. In fact, I enjoy it quite a bit. And haven't you ever heard the theory that everyone is somewhat bisexual?

IFHTT
Sun, 04-02-2006, 01:41 PM
Wow you're lucky, every party I've ever had at my house, people head out right as soon as clean up time comes, and they say "We're going to get out of your way...". I think it might have something to do with how damn cranky I get when I have to clean, but eh, who knows. It's probably more of the lazy good for nothing friends syndrome. But at least some people came back to help. Also what's wrong with watching girls make out??? I kinda see your point with the fad thing Terra, but come on fad or not that shit is hot!!

Edit: @ AtHRunOwnZall below: heh, I guess we all have our own personal preferences :D

AtHRunOwNZaLL
Sun, 04-02-2006, 01:47 PM
Not really, I agree with Terra. Watching two girls make out isn't really that hot, it's not even a turn on for me. Plus it makes them look like lesbians.

Terracosmo
Sun, 04-02-2006, 02:21 PM
And haven't you ever heard the theory that everyone is somewhat bisexual?

New-age bullshit in my opinion. :P

I'm aware that a lot of guys find it hot but I just can't see what's sexy about it.

PSJ
Sun, 04-02-2006, 03:26 PM
I used to think it was hot and sexy but after a few times seeing it live it just becomes something boring and ordinary. I would much rather see them making out with me than each other.

dragonrage
Sun, 04-02-2006, 09:23 PM
yea i agree wit terra its a turn off, not really to my taste. Don't get me wrong a 3some is fun but after awhile, you start to look at the girl you were originally interested funny. If its just a sexual relationship its all good, but i don't think anything meaningful will ever come from something like that. Nor do i think you would want any too.

i prefer straight girls over bi anyways.

I am a one woman man......

its great that people came back to help out, you're lucky, most of the time its "trash it and forget it".

edit: grammar.

Terracosmo
Tue, 04-04-2006, 08:12 AM
Just got home, yesterday's cup of coffee with two friends ended with the bar - we were celebrating that I've FINALLY found a job.

Got drunk beyond belief on a monday. I rule. Went home with one of my female friends.
It was fun.

Less fun: a 41 year old man kissed me on my cheeks and wanted to make out with me.

Well I suppose that was kinda fun.
He gave me a drink. I felt like a girl. Interesting.

Dot dot dot

Phoenix20578
Tue, 04-04-2006, 08:17 AM
Less fun: a 41 year old man kissed me on my cheeks and wanted to make out with me.

Well I suppose that was kinda fun.
He gave me a drink. I felt like a girl. Interesting.

Dot dot dot

Is it wierd that I dont find Terra's bizzare stories of drunkeness wierd anymore?

masamuneehs
Tue, 04-04-2006, 01:02 PM
rule #1 in life: always accept the free drinks

respect for terra: regained

anyway, i found ping pong balls (Asian Bazaars hold the key for all things American in Italy) so expect an entry here later by me!

dragonrage
Tue, 04-04-2006, 02:21 PM
@ terra: how did you find out that the man was 41..... what exactly happened? heemmmmm..... a mystery is a foot... one that i am undecide if i want to know or not.....most likely not.

masamuneehs
Tue, 04-04-2006, 02:30 PM
heemmmmm..... a mystery is a foot...

the right foot or the left? :confused:
yeh, not funny, couldn't help myself.
Why do the Europeans insist on making all of their beers so damn dark and heavy? The only one that doesn't make you feel like you swallowed a brewery is Amstel Light, and I really don't care for that one...

bah, i'll quit my bitching now. Bottoms up! :cool:

PSJ
Tue, 04-04-2006, 02:34 PM
European beer is dark? Try out some guiness, now that is dark beer. What beers have you trief out so far Masa?

Terra's adventures doesn't really amaze me anymore. Terra why don't you write a book or something? You could name it "Terracosmo: Drinkin beer and gettin into weird shit" or something. Maybe the title needs some work but meh.

On another note, someone bad repped me appearently because i don't enjoy girls making out with each other as much as i enjoy them making out with me. To whoever bad repped me, do you prefer them making out with each other and you just watching and don't get shit?

The Heretic Azazel
Tue, 04-04-2006, 02:40 PM
That or the neg repper is a feminist lesbian.

Hmmm

dragonrage
Tue, 04-04-2006, 02:42 PM
lol you not alone PSJ..... i don't mind the bad rep.. but it would be nice if they left a comment... you know something like you are an "asshole", " your thinking is flawed" or " i don't like you". nothing much just something, to go with the bad rep...

on another note guiness is good freaking dark but good..... but i like corona....dark beers aren't that bad but for some reason they always taste sweet after a couple of 'em.

PSJ
Tue, 04-04-2006, 02:43 PM
That feminist sure has done a good job hiding on these boards. Let's see if it is a feminist... I don't like feminist.I wonder if i will get another bad rep point now.

IFHTT
Tue, 04-04-2006, 02:46 PM
Yeah lets coax her out of the wild... :D

Feminists need to get real jobs and stop complaining.

I like guiness, but don't drink it too often. Usually I just grab what my friends bring over or what I already have lying around Which is usually some variation of Miller.. Except for my frrend shawn, we banned his from hanging out because he would always complain about us not getting coors light.

Terracosmo
Tue, 04-04-2006, 03:58 PM
@dragonrage: I'll tell you exactly what happened.

I sit there in between my two friends and he comes up to me and asks how old I am. I was drunk and didn't think twice about the weirdness of a random guy asking about my age, so I just said "19", and then he said "41" and proceeded to kiss me on my right chin. At this point I was like "..." and he got closer to me and indicated that he wanted a kiss on the lips. I quickly turned left and started talking to one of my friends. Later on I received a drink, though I am actually not sure if it was from him or someone else. My memory is a bit blurry at that point.

It is also worth saying that I did NOT wear any make-up during this night. Yes that's right, I looked perfectly normal (I can look normal yay!) and yet that happened. Fucked up I tell you.

As for the beer, the european beer doesn't strike me as particularly dark, well, except scottish ales and stuff like that. Those get rather dark.

And finally regarding the feminists, I hate them, I want them all dead, and they should fucking burn in hell for destroying the equality process between genders.

They think men are idiots and yet they want to be exactly like men. Yay, whores.

ChaosK
Tue, 04-04-2006, 06:32 PM
=and proceeded to kiss me on my right chin.

you have a left and right chin?? :eek:

and now, we start the feminist hunt!

masamuneehs
Tue, 04-04-2006, 07:23 PM
yo bitches!

WE NEEED MORE OVERLORDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i'm drunk. so i post here, of course, right? we;;, anyhow i had a logn, indepgth discussion with a friend and she told me i should not do teh bloody longshanks with this other gal, but i fancy gettin my dickwet.

WE NEED MORE OVERLORDS!!!!!

anyhow, i was once again the life of th party. getting (good) beer, pongs, cups and explaining to the italians how the game is played. it was a pretty good time until i got home and realized I currently onoly have my left hand andGotwoot too amuse me.

Live for the Swarm!

Terracosmo
Tue, 04-04-2006, 08:01 PM
you have a left and right chin?? :eek:

You get the point :D

@masa: STARCRAFT!

Man I must be crazy. A female friend who I was dating before just told me that she was involved in a gangbang during a summer festival she was at last year. For some reason that really turns me on. I wonder if that's related to my recurring dreams of my girlfriend being banged by someone else.

Why the hell am I writing this?

dragonrage
Tue, 04-04-2006, 09:32 PM
terra: YOU ARE A FREAK....not sure if i like that or not.... you really post some weird shit.... it is like you are the center of the universe when it comes to that subject....your mind is a puzzle that i think rubix might not be able to solve.....

more power to you dude... its kinda scary to think that you hold the fate of my gotwoot life in your hand.....

Terracosmo
Tue, 04-04-2006, 10:06 PM
terra: YOU ARE A FREAK....not sure if i like that or not.... you really post some weird shit.... it is like you are the center of the universe when it comes to that subject....your mind is a puzzle that i think rubix might not be able to solve....

That is so quotable. Thanks!

Well, I am an original. :D

dragonrage
Tue, 04-04-2006, 10:14 PM
That you are, that you are. Original is one way of putting it lol.... no problem.:D

IFHTT
Tue, 04-04-2006, 11:48 PM
Yeah lets coax her out of the wild... :D

Feminists need to get real jobs and stop complaining.

Oh shit, she neg repped me!!!! hahahahaha, and it was commentless...:rolleyes:

Seriously though, at least leave a funny comment or something. It's no fun reading a blank text area :(.

@ Masa, I could definately tell that that post was composed under the influence of alcohol.:D

@ KitKat below: hehehe I know, I was just continuing the fun from a few of the posts above. There's a very very very slim to none chance there actually is a feminist on these forums, and if there was I'd like to think it'd be painfully obvious by now who it is. Still I don't care much for commentless reps... Good luck with your exams! :D

KitKat
Wed, 04-05-2006, 12:24 AM
I think perhaps your mystery 'feminist' is male, seeing as I'm one of the few women here, and I rarely give out negative rep, and never rep without comments.

And Terra, I'd thought I was immune to your strange tales of weirdness, but you've managed to surprise me once again. Congrats on the job, though! That sounds like it was definitely worth a day or ten of celebration :D

No celebrating for me until I graduate. Exams start in three days, and then it's only 8 days until I'm done school forever! I should start stockpiling some beer.

kAi
Wed, 04-05-2006, 12:37 AM
I thought you were drunk kitty, I was so happy.

masamuneehs
Wed, 04-05-2006, 05:24 AM
A female friend who I was dating before just told me that she was involved in a gangbang during a summer festival she was at last year. For some reason that really turns me on. I wonder if that's related to my recurring dreams of my girlfriend being banged by someone else.

It'd only be weird if you dreamed about the same person banging your girlfriend...

Naturally, I'd be up to the task, but traveling to god knows where in Sweden for some girl isn't exactly in my budget :(

Fucking beer man. I haven't gotten drunk off purely beer for a long time and my stomach is fucking killing me this morning. Awoke to a goddamn puddle of something on the floor in my room and no socks (I always sleep with my socks on).

I chalk the former up to the fact that recently I've been having dreams where upon waking I'm confused as to where I am. I dream about my parents' house, my frat house back home, some of my friends' houses, but never the apartment I'm living in. I get super confused when I wake up from these dreams and was just probably (as i have no recollection of this event) pissed on the floor.

thankfully it was all beer and so it didn't smell at all and I didn't piss in any of my clothes or the throw rug, just on the hardwood floor.:cool:

rockmanj
Wed, 04-05-2006, 05:51 AM
:eek: man, im telling you whisky and sleep aids do not mix...especially when you have to go to work teaching kids...I just hope nothing scandalous happens

kAi
Wed, 04-05-2006, 06:53 AM
yeah, coz I know how you act around kids!!!
I've got logs! mwuhahahahahaha

scandalous indeed.

Terracosmo
Sat, 04-08-2006, 09:35 PM
I WAS SO HOT TONIGHT

But no luck with the ladies. Unlike my best friend who got a really nice chick up his sleeve.

I want to make out. It's been like a week since last time. I want tongues. Oh...

rockmanj
Sun, 04-09-2006, 01:26 AM
You want tounges?? I suppose you arent the only one. I almost had the "cat in the bag", so to speak, but my friend zipped out of the place were were at leavin me with the girl i was talkin to/dancing with all night and the sister of the girl he took home, who was wasted...so i guess she coudnt be left alone, and i had to go home, go alone chill and relax...and its 3pm and im still drunk.

masamuneehs
Sun, 04-09-2006, 05:41 AM
I WAS SO HOT TONIGHT

But no luck with the ladies. Unlike my best friend who got a really nice chick up his sleeve.

I want to make out. It's been like a week since last time. I want tongues. Oh...

roflmao

told a girl to 'stop trying to make me dance or i'm gonna throw you down those stairs'

pretty crappy night. no ass (although the girl was offerring, christ what a headcase... more on that later) not enough booze. kicked ass in beer pong tho:cool:

rockmanj
Sun, 04-09-2006, 08:47 AM
does anyone besides me think that its kind of weird that mickey mouse had a dog for a friend (goofy) and also owns a dog as a pet?? I mean, isnt that kind of messed up that goffy isnt incensed at this?! i mean, if mickey had a pet duck, i bet you donald wouldnt stand for that shit.

Terracosmo
Mon, 04-10-2006, 05:02 PM
Goddamn I'm drunk and I'm supposed to start my new job tomorrow

GNIGHT

Mr Squiggles
Mon, 04-10-2006, 05:52 PM
^ very smooth :rolleyes:

So, what's your new job like?

ChaosK
Mon, 04-10-2006, 08:16 PM
does anyone besides me think that its kind of weird that mickey mouse had a dog for a friend (goofy) and also owns a dog as a pet?? I mean, isnt that kind of messed up that goffy isnt incensed at this?! i mean, if mickey had a pet duck, i bet you donald wouldnt stand for that shit.

so, i'm guessing that post was heavily influenced by alchohol....i cant even spell the damn shit right now, i just had a rum shotting contest w/thf my friends. came in 2nd. i think i downed like 8 and he somehow went to 14 before checking score. also, wasnt mickey's pet dog pluto...? oh wait,...goofy's a dog?

^ very smooth :rolleyes:

So, what's your new job like?

testing on bisexuals

edited for spelling. what the hell was a bixexsual?

rockmanj
Tue, 04-11-2006, 12:05 AM
so, i'm guessing that post was heavily influenced by alchohol....i cant even spell the damn shit right now, i just had a rum shotting contest w/thf my friends. came in 2nd. i think id owned like 8 and he somehow went to 14 before checking score. also, wasnt mickey's pet dog pluto...? poh wait,...goofy's a dog?

yes, mickey's dog is pluto, and yes goofy is an anthropomorphic dog.

AlterEgox5
Tue, 04-11-2006, 12:38 AM
yes, mickey's dog is pluto, and yes goofy is an anthropomorphic dog.

Now we all know you're not drunk because you just spelled that right and used it correctly as well...haha!

rockmanj
Tue, 04-11-2006, 12:58 AM
yea, im not drunk now (its like 3 pm on a tuesday), but i was clarifying chaos' post.

masamuneehs
Wed, 04-12-2006, 02:41 AM
i got wasted last night and proceeded to do karaoke and then have some excellent no strings attached sex with my ex girlfriend.

back to bed

maikes
Fri, 04-14-2006, 07:33 PM
Hmm, to get as wasted as i am right nog on only 12 beers? okey i havent eaten anythimg besides the hamburger i hade for food a hour a goo, but anyways it shouldnt be possible...

So lets talk about my night out ... It starts with me buying som beers and taking the buss from skovde to skara. We start drinking on the buss and have a chat about the summer and all the punk festivals and such. After that we emd upp with som punks who are trying too go to the same party as us but "Sorry jefla punkardrägg ni f¨år inte hänga på" . At he part we start drinking som moore and i drink som vodka and play some guitar and yeah we just have som fun.'

Later me and my friend lefts the party and go to the town and ge somethng to eat and we also manage to get 4(!) ciggaretes from some death metal dude we met.

When we came back to party EVERYONE WAS FUCKIN GONE!!! yeah so we go back to the buss station and meet upp with some of the people who where with us on the party.

Later on the buss home everyone starts too puke for some reason (maybe becouse of all the vodka?) , and it started too smell disgusting .... When we came i hoped on me bicyckle and rided it home .... So here i am Thinkin telling you about a fuckin boring night and dricking some beer and lemonade ....

Terracosmo
Fri, 04-14-2006, 07:46 PM
Punk festivals? Like.. uhh.. Emmaboda?

Sounds like a fucking lame night but hey, free cigarettes are always good.
Welcome to the forums svenne. Haven't seen you around before!

Phoenix20578
Fri, 04-14-2006, 10:07 PM
Heh, completely forgot to post this.

Last week, I got invited to a Korean Wedding. The funny thing was that, at Korean Weddings and events, all the guests end up leaving mad early, and go to after parties, or just leave. So me and my boys are almost alone there, and there was an open bar. We got so wasted. Woke up with a spliting headache, but it was a good night.

maikes
Sat, 04-15-2006, 08:27 AM
Punk festivals? Like.. uhh.. Emmaboda?

Sounds like a fucking lame night but hey, free cigarettes are always good.
Welcome to the forums svenne. Haven't seen you around before!

No, augustibuller and Motala Punkrock Festival. Emmaboda is a pop festival :P

Yeah, it really was a lame night, but as you said free cigarettes are aways good ...
Thank you!

Terracosmo
Sat, 04-15-2006, 08:54 AM
Oh yeah Augustibuller, that was the name. I keep mixing up all the damn festivals.

Myself I'm considering Roskilde.

Ah well, end of off-topicness :p

KitKat
Sat, 04-15-2006, 11:50 AM
Today, I just finished my last exam....ever. I am done school FOREVER!!! Wheee! It's noon, and we've already started drinking. This is the most awesome day ever. I'm going to make pie, while drinking, and watch anime, while drinking, and eat pie, while watching anime, and drinking. I might make cookies or cake too, depending on what baking supplies I need to use up before I move out (2 days from now - less stuff to transport is always better). Maybe I'll check back in 12 hours from now, but don't count on it. This day rocks. *KitKat raises her glass* May you all have just as awesome a day as me, my fellow gotwooters! You guys are my favourite :D

IFHTT
Sat, 04-15-2006, 12:03 PM
Way to go KitKat! Enjoy your freedom and drunkedness! I am almost off work so soon my day will be better, and hopefully I can enjoy my own slight drunkedness, as I've got a fresh bottle of Crown waiting for me.

dragonrage
Sat, 04-15-2006, 02:58 PM
wow... KitKat knocking back the drinks..... Hope you get all A+ on all your exams. And bake lots of cookies, watch lots of anime, and finally watch the Full Metal Alchemist movie its been long enough..... Enjoy the freedom and knock back one for me if you would be so kind.

Terracosmo
Sun, 04-16-2006, 09:10 AM
Just woke up. Damn, I feel like shit. But it was a great night.

I had double layers of eyeliner, a black vest thingy and a tie. I looked so awesome.