PDA

View Full Version : Gotwoot people you miss.

Terracosmo
Sat, 08-27-2005, 03:57 PM
There have been a lot of nice people on GW which has more or less disappeared. This is where we write out their names and shit like that. If anyone knows where said people are, it would be even better. And yes, I'm bored. As usual.

Anyway...

AlbinoFury: Okay he's around sometimes, but never for a long time. GET BACK HERE AND RESUME MAKING AWESOME SIGS!

iminyourbrain: He did awesome comics in the "Bored" topic.

ShinobiNeko: Also did awesome comics.

DarkFlare: Fun guy which I've been paired together with for the enjoyment of yaoi loving GW females.

Innersakurachan: Didn't talk to her for a long while but she was a nice girl to post with while it lasted.

Rock_Lee: (I think that was his name): An ex-moderator and nice guy.

There are of course lots more... I'll write as I remember, my memory is goldfish-style.

Munsu
Sat, 08-27-2005, 04:00 PM
Mondongo... man was that guy cool..

It's the only person I would worship the floor he walks on..

Y
Sat, 08-27-2005, 04:05 PM
Rock_Lee, I'm sorry I stole your avatar and used it at another forum! COME BAAAAACK!

Deblas
Sat, 08-27-2005, 04:20 PM
Lobster Magnet- I never heard your radio show but It must have rocked.

PTX-003C- Your gundam building skills were elite and your japanese as a second language were legendary.

Gods_Son- His flaming gave noobs nightmares.

Assertn
Sat, 08-27-2005, 04:40 PM
hmm.....what ever happened to assassin?

Mut
Sat, 08-27-2005, 04:40 PM
Gods_Son. Probably the only member worth coming back.

XanBcoo
Sat, 08-27-2005, 05:39 PM
Originally posted by: AssertnFailure

didn't he go to pakistan or something? 0.o

I miss Death Boo Z - hope he's doing well in the army.

Turkish-S
Sat, 08-27-2005, 05:50 PM
elite hentai he was 1337 i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

Munsu
Sat, 08-27-2005, 06:16 PM
Originally posted by: Mut@chi
Gods_Son. Probably the only member worth coming back.

And Mondongo

Xollence
Sat, 08-27-2005, 06:35 PM
Originally posted by: Deblas

lol, he was a nice guy, he only started acting like the internet tough guy when he started hanging in the IRC channel. It was funny how people would suck up to him so they wouldn't get flamed.

Hmmm... Albinofury, I think he's the guy that made one of the banners for my website. Whatever happened to him?

Jman
Sat, 08-27-2005, 07:02 PM
*searches old sections
Some peeps I remember and wonder what happened to them include:
former mod Rock Lee. Last time I saw him was after he pulled that prank about Naruto being licensed by Bandai. good times
Orange Octopus
elite hentai
---------------
and these peeps from the fanart section:
Itachi Uchiha
Destiny
Rocky
Orochimaru972
rockmanj
bakaneko
mikki
littlecooldude
powerpmv
kakashisensei
---------------
the fanart thread used to be so good back then.

Assertn
Sat, 08-27-2005, 07:23 PM
kagari: world's best moderator
itachi_: world's best poster

KitKat
Sat, 08-27-2005, 08:44 PM
I have Darkflare on my msn. I'll tell him that you miss him, Terra.

And what about PossiblE? That guy just disappeared one day without a word. The Metal topic isn't the same without him.

Darkflare
Sat, 08-27-2005, 08:56 PM
no worries terra, i still love you <3 i've been playing games with my friends a lot so havent been here much. and they proved on mythbusters that goldfish do not have 3 second memories, but can be trained!

NM
Sat, 08-27-2005, 09:30 PM
Shinobi Neko: Really nice person and always posted alot of Naruto Fan Art as well as those comics.
Darkflare: Nice and funny guy.
Gods_Son: Because he's awesome. i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif
Albino Fury: Made amazing sigs.
Possible: Another guy who made awesome sigs and helped me out with my sigs on AIM.

Terracosmo
Sat, 08-27-2005, 09:35 PM
Oh, how could I forget Orange Octopus & PossiblE. Good people. Terra likey.

Originally posted by: Darkflare
no worries terra, i still love you <3 i've been playing games with my friends a lot so havent been here much. and they proved on mythbusters that goldfish do not have 3 second memories, but can be trained!

STICK AROUND!

Darkflare
Sat, 08-27-2005, 09:36 PM
just for you terra, ill be sure to troll the forums

Raven
Sat, 08-27-2005, 10:52 PM
Gods_Son should come back when he gets day release.

And wasn't everyone pushing for ShinobiNeko to leave? I thought people hated her.

Assertn
Sat, 08-27-2005, 11:01 PM
no, you're thinking of miaka

i miss itachi_ i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif

2:25
Sun, 08-28-2005, 02:28 AM
Wow, I think this is the sweetest/ nicest thing I've read on Gotwoot so far O_O
I wish I was around earlier :<

Zinobi
Sun, 08-28-2005, 03:21 AM
now i kinda wish i was around also 2-25 i wish i woulda known bout this a couple years ago

basey44
Sun, 08-28-2005, 03:24 AM
i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif gods_son is gone, i thought the forum seemed less scarey

Munsu
Sun, 08-28-2005, 03:34 AM
Man you guys are a bunch of fuckers, miaka and shinobi_neko were the best... no one in this forums helped me in a time of crisis like these two helped, except a selected few who know who they are... But still, no one helped me a much as they did, Twist is the only other that came close... and not even him, and he knows how much he helped me so he can imagine how much these two helped if not even him is considered to have helped as much...

XanBcoo
Sun, 08-28-2005, 04:32 AM
Originally posted by: Budweineken
Man you guys are a bunch of fuckers, miaka and shinobi_neko were the best... no one in this forums helped me in a time of crisis like these two helped, except a selected few who know who they are... But still, no one helped me a much as they did, Twist is the only other that came close... and not even him, and he knows how much he helped me so he can imagine how much these two helped if not even him is considered to have helped as much...

Did that last sentence make no sense to anyone else??

TwisT
Sun, 08-28-2005, 04:47 AM
Damn they must be godlike i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif

Gods_Son: you just had to love his flaming. badass dude.
Itachi_: He made some hilarious posts. Sure he spoiled alot, but was never affected by it.

There is probably more people out there i miss but these are the only one's that came to mind right now.

Koyuki
Sun, 08-28-2005, 06:40 AM
lasaire
Toruxxx
Anbu Girl

Those who aren't listed.

kAi
Sun, 08-28-2005, 09:08 AM
Gods_Son and Samanosuke.

Assertn
Sun, 08-28-2005, 10:55 AM
yeah, back in the day, Mut, GS, and I were known as the sanmods.....ah those were the days......
and yeah, samanosuke too.

btw, where the hell is chambers??

Mut
Sun, 08-28-2005, 11:11 AM
yeah, back in the day, Mut, GS, and I were known as the sanmods.....ah those were the days......
and yeah, samanosuke too.

btw, where the hell is chambers??
The Sanmods were the greatest thing to ever happen at GW. But I guess our meet up will beat that.
=O

Koyuki
Sun, 08-28-2005, 06:23 PM
Chambers is still here I think. Saw him post for a couple of weeks ago. Probably doesn't have time to post so much.

intense
Sun, 08-28-2005, 08:40 PM
lol, wasnt chambers voted as the number 1 noob poster in GW, back when GW had that noob survivor thing.

Eurasian
Mon, 08-29-2005, 06:03 AM
Originally posted by: 2-25
Wow, I think this is the sweetest/ nicest thing I've read on Gotwoot so far O_O
I wish I was around earlier :<
haha sweet nice things rarely happen on GW so be better cherish this thread~

i miss possible. he was really nice and he offered to make me a sig *tears*
the forum isn't the same without GS.

SK
Tue, 08-30-2005, 12:29 PM
Originally posted by: Uzumaki Naruto # 1
lasaire
Toruxxx
Anbu Girl

Those who aren't listed.

I miss them for the great art they did.

~1~

badass
Tue, 08-30-2005, 02:47 PM
Gods_Son is the man. The forum and IRC are both lacking without him.

hiddenpookie
Tue, 08-30-2005, 03:57 PM
toruxxx is in narutomania forums now. he is still around.
whatever happened to gods_son anyone mind telling me ?

Tofu #2
Tue, 08-30-2005, 04:31 PM
Originally posted by: Budweineken
Mondongo... man was that guy cool..

It's the only person I would worship the floor he walks on..

lolplz. much of an ego? i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif

I miss Kagari, he made me a cool sig.

Oh ya, and Black Knight. He was just cool.

Munsu
Tue, 08-30-2005, 04:50 PM
I'm glad someone finally noticed... or no one cared lol

Black_Knight kinda made a comeback earlier this year, then suddenly disapeared... probably because he got his avatar stolen or something..

TwisT
Wed, 08-31-2005, 06:13 AM
Yeah Black Knight and Samanosuke. It was Black Knight that made me start watching Berserk (and later start reading the manga) after i had judged it out as one of the worst animes of all times (don't ask me what i was thinking or saw, because i plead temporary insanity)

EDIT: I miss Y already.

Terracosmo
Wed, 08-31-2005, 06:20 AM
Yeah BK was a great guy. We had some awesome IRC chats i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

yallo
Wed, 08-31-2005, 08:45 AM
I really miss Gods_Son. i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif Hope he's doing alright.
Kinda miss Samanosuke too.

Elessar
Wed, 08-31-2005, 09:53 AM
meka

Oh were those nights in #gotwoot@mircx fun.

basey44
Thu, 09-01-2005, 10:36 AM
Originally posted by: Deblas
Lobster Magnet- I never heard your radio show but It must have rocked.

PTX-003C- Your gundam building skills were elite and your japanese as a second language were legendary.

i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif losbeters is on right now, i can see his name in the member logegd in thing on the front page of the forums. lol hes was faking that he left

Tofu #2
Sat, 09-03-2005, 11:53 PM
Is Souryusen still alive?

ShinobiNeko
Sun, 09-04-2005, 07:04 PM
>.> yah, i haven't posted in a while, didn't leave though, was mostly playng an online game or babysitting my niece -.-

I'll try to post more often, and once I go back to uni this month will be posting more

=)

Terracosmo
Mon, 09-05-2005, 03:18 AM
Originally posted by: ShinobiNeko
>.> yah, i haven't posted in a while, didn't leave though, was mostly playng an online game or babysitting my niece -.-

I'll try to post more often, and once I go back to uni this month will be posting more

=)

Why hello thar!

Kagemane_no_Jutsu
Mon, 09-05-2005, 09:28 AM
I miss LCD and Thi3f (not sure if hes even gone XD), they were badass.

lasaire and kagari were cool too.

ShinobiNeko
Tue, 09-06-2005, 03:52 PM
maybe some of the ppl that haven't been on in a while will start posting again this fall, might have been busy during the summer

KitKat
Wed, 09-07-2005, 06:24 AM
Yay!!! ShinobiNeko, you're back!!! I still remember, back when I first joined the forum, you were the only person to welcome me <3

MemnochTheCaT
Thu, 09-08-2005, 05:15 PM
I'm back i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif Though probably nobody knows who I am i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

http://img369.imageshack.us/img369/963/cat28bd.gif

Xollence
Thu, 09-08-2005, 06:48 PM
Your name seems kind of familar. Hehe how long were you gone for?

MemnochTheCaT
Thu, 09-08-2005, 06:55 PM
Wow .. I think I was gone maybe a year and a half .. I joined the same month you did i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

http://img222.imageshack.us/img222/420/rolling9jc.gif

chambers
Thu, 09-08-2005, 06:59 PM
im still here. thought the need to post comes less and less now. i spend a great deal of the time i spend on the internet playing WOW (lvl 60 warlock on thunderhorn if anyone is interested, EU), coupled with the utter and complete shitness of naruto ATM it doesnt really occur to come here except to check for releases. though i do normally read the release threads.

just finished catching up to bleach 41, 42 is dl now........... if only i could remeber which episode of samurai champloo i stoped at!
hey to anyone that knows me i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif
/wave

p.s wheres the damn custom title i was promised?!

MemnochTheCaT
Thu, 09-08-2005, 07:24 PM
My enthusiasm for Naruto also has faded considerably. I'm following the manga pretty regularly, but the anime has seemingly gone down the toilet .. these fillers just get worse and worse. Hopefully they will be over soon.

Anime-wise, I've been reluctant to get into another unfinished series, I prefer to be able to watch them at a pace of my own choosing. So, I've checked out Last Exile, Scrapped Princess, Gunslinger Girl, Elfen Lied, FMP, FMP:Fumoffu, FMA, etc, etc.

I remember you Chambers i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

Koyuki
Fri, 09-09-2005, 09:13 AM
MemnochTheCaT, I remember you i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif Nice do see you're back.

Turkish-S
Fri, 09-09-2005, 11:22 AM
havn't seen ren around lately, wonder where he is...

MemnochTheCaT
Fri, 09-09-2005, 02:19 PM
Thanks, nice to be back i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif Interesting to see the summer 2k3 crowd is largely intact! What anime have you been watchin?

ChaosK
Fri, 09-09-2005, 02:39 PM
Originally posted by: Tofu #2

yeah, souryusen's not dead.

08/28/2005 01:03 PM

was souryusen's last post in the hurricane thread, thats not that long ago.

Souryusen
Fri, 09-09-2005, 03:41 PM
Originally posted by: Tofu #2

Just juggling a new home, new job and new semester. I still browse the forums a couple times a week, usually right before work.

Check releases, watch the GSD forum spin Terra into a dimension of pissed off I've never seen him in before, make sure Y isn't dead. That has been the extent of my GW'ing the past month.

Assassin
Sat, 09-10-2005, 05:14 PM

awww u missed me i/expressions/heart.gif im flattered. i expected nothign less from a fellow ass i/expressions/beer.gif

Originally posted by: xanbcoo
didn't he go to pakistan or something? 0.o

yes, i did. just got back yesterday infact. and now i have to pack all my shit up and go to my new home for the next 8 months....already missed the first 2 days of uni.

Knives122
Sat, 09-10-2005, 05:35 PM
Originally posted by: MemnochTheCaT
Wow .. I think I was gone maybe a year and a half .. I joined the same month you did

http://img222.imageshack.us/img222/420/rolling9jc.gif

I sort've remember you, but question: are you going to be posting that weird hamster thing in every post?

MemnochTheCaT
Sat, 09-10-2005, 09:36 PM
Lmao i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif No I just felt like it .. and it's a kitty not a hamster i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

How you been? I def. remember you and most of the old school ..

ChaosK
Sat, 09-10-2005, 10:14 PM
I LIKE THAT THING!

Knives122
Sat, 09-10-2005, 10:18 PM
if its a cat wheres the longer tail? i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

and I've been doing fine other then the constant void of nothingness thats been eating a hole in my heart

ChaosK
Sat, 09-10-2005, 10:20 PM
in otherwords, i should point you in the direction of a good expensive lying son of a bitch shrink right?

Knives122
Sat, 09-10-2005, 10:22 PM
sure if you want, but Im not crazy my head hurts right now which is probably the reason for the hole eating my being away i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

ChaosK
Sat, 09-10-2005, 10:29 PM
umm its that a way ---> *points to mut*

(OH SHIT knives screwed)

Knives122
Sat, 09-10-2005, 10:32 PM
hmmmm....although its tempting I think I'll pass. I guess I'll just become a assasin to fill the void i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

ChaosK
Sat, 09-10-2005, 10:52 PM
oor, you could work under mut as a psycodic shrink (boy is that an oxy-moron)

Shippou-sama
Wed, 09-14-2005, 03:27 AM
Woah, what happened while I wasn't looking? Anyone care to let me in on it?

GS, Mut, Chambers, all gone? Is this even gotwoot anymore? i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Seriously, if anyone can spare the time to explain, I'd appreciate it.

KitKat
Wed, 09-14-2005, 10:47 AM
Whatever gave you the idea that Mut was gone? He's still the life of the party here, although he changed his user name to Mut@chi. And Chambers is around sporadically. This is a dynamic community, not a static one. Things are constantly changing. I'm pretty sure that in the time you were gone Chaoskiddo went from zero posts to over 1000 i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Terracosmo
Wed, 09-14-2005, 12:54 PM
+ it will always be Gotwoot as long as TERRA IS HEREEEEEEEEE

ChaosK
Wed, 09-14-2005, 04:01 PM
Originally posted by: KitKat
Whatever gave you the idea that Mut was gone? He's still the life of the party here, although he changed his user name to Mut@chi. And Chambers is around sporadically. This is a dynamic community, not a static one. Things are constantly changing. I'm pretty sure that in the time you were gone Chaoskiddo went from zero posts to over 1000

ssssh kitkat, i'm i'm hoping nobody notices.

Shippou-sama
Wed, 09-14-2005, 10:22 PM
Thanks for that explanation, I thought it was just a wierd coincidence about Mut@chi. Anyway, no news on Gods_son?

Tofu #2
Sun, 09-18-2005, 04:58 PM
Ooh, I just remembered somebody else. Hotsuma. He made the Naruto Ball Z thread which was just awesome.

Hakeem_21
Sun, 09-18-2005, 05:50 PM
I miss

Hatake Kakashi- cool guy who always wrote good post. Always read his post in the Naruto forum

Hotsuma-great at flaming and always witty post.

milfhunter
Tue, 10-11-2005, 02:55 PM
I miss mut.

Remember the time when he stole $40 from some nobody named Jaredster? NIGGA GOT ROUGHED UP, YO! Those were the days.

Nowadays, putos like SK wanna run around talking about how he's good riddance. Well, I'd love to see how SK embroils people in discussion. What the fuck.

XanBcoo
Tue, 10-11-2005, 03:06 PM
I miss all the people banned b/c of the IK contest i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif

SK
Tue, 10-11-2005, 03:08 PM
Originally posted by: milfhunter
I miss mut.

Remember the time when he stole $40 from some nobody named Jardester? NIGGA GOT ROUGHED UP, YO! Those were the days.

Nowadays, putos like SK wanna run around talking about how he's good riddance. Well, I'd love to see how SK embroils people in discussion. What the fuck.

Who the fuck are you? Been a member a month and want to act like you know something.

~1~

EDIT: For thread contribution I miss Hotsuma.

milfhunter
Tue, 10-11-2005, 03:23 PM
Um, who the fuck are you? Oh. You're SK. Right. I'm milfhunter. You dumbass. Is my username not immediately apparent to you? STFU. Don't even reply.

I've been registered for a month. I've also been reading the forums for almost half a year now. I've been around long enough to know that you're a nobody too -- you're just a nobody with hundreds of shit posts. So, again, who the fuck are you? STFU. Don't even reply.

Oh, and if you really wanna know who I am, just read my signature. Beyotch.

Terracosmo
Tue, 10-11-2005, 03:47 PM
milfhunter is badass.

(not the kr one)

SK
Tue, 10-11-2005, 03:47 PM
Give this kid a warning.

~1~

Terracosmo
Tue, 10-11-2005, 03:50 PM
Sure. Too bad we don't have the warning system anymore. Or mods. :S

SK
Tue, 10-11-2005, 03:51 PM
So everyone was de-modded??

~1~

I'm still here =)
BTW, you guys need to stop flaming and stay on topic.

GotWoot Moderator

isso
Tue, 10-11-2005, 04:10 PM
I'm you papi.. that was great.. Milfhunter have a sense of quality in posts! =)

milfhunter
Tue, 10-11-2005, 04:18 PM
The cool thing is that "I'm your papi!" has been my signature ever since I joined, so it's not like I made it customized for this thread. It just happened to be relevant, and I went with it. As for quality in posts ... trust me, I don't go for quantity like SK. BTW, somebody should give that kid a warning. He's being a dramatic little bitch.

Xollence
Tue, 10-11-2005, 04:21 PM
heh ahhh i always thought krbadass was badass on isketch.

badass
Tue, 10-11-2005, 04:33 PM
I miss Itachi_.

Assertn
Tue, 10-11-2005, 06:36 PM
im pretty sure anyone who played isketch wouldnt deserve to be considered badass

Uchiha Barles
Wed, 10-12-2005, 02:40 AM
I miss Mut and Y already...

Zhan
Wed, 10-12-2005, 02:54 AM
The forums kinda feels empty without them, I always liked reading their posts because its either funny, informative or full of content and opinions. I looked up to them really.

Lefty
Wed, 10-12-2005, 04:24 AM
I remember the first time Mut@t@ Flammed my ass good. I miss those guys

chambers
Wed, 10-12-2005, 10:14 AM
how anyone can miss that prick is beyond me. i enjoyed reading Y's posts as he was very opinionated and he was clearly a very smart person. mut on the other hand was just an idiot with no life, who needed to needlessly flame people on a forum to feel any kind of power.

Strider
Wed, 10-12-2005, 11:03 AM
Originally posted by: Uchiha Barles

Y's gone somewhere, too? I thought only Mut' was banned.

I really miss Hotsuma. We'd get at a lot of people in the threads, way back when.

Gods_Son was just too coo'.

ANBU Girl's FanArt contributions were amazing!

LCD was such a coo' moderator.

Thi3f and AlbinoFury's tags owned these Boards.

Hatake Kakashi was a great poster.

TwisT posted in this thread, but I don't see him too often. I miss him. He helped me a few times when we were both newbs.

And, I disappeared for about two years (damn military) .. so, I have a right to also miss myself. i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Phoenix20578
Wed, 10-12-2005, 11:15 AM
Originally posted by: Strider

Well, that can be explained here (http://forums.gotwoot.net/messageview.cfm?catid=11&threadid=16525&enterthrea d=y).

I will miss both of them. Both of them kept things on the forum from becoming bland and uninteresting.
You guys will be missed.

Xollence
Wed, 10-12-2005, 11:20 AM
ANBU Girl's FanArt contributions were amazing!
ooo yeah I remember her. Whatever happened to laisaire? I still have her on my buddylist, I forgot I added her way back when she made me my first sig.

DB_Hunter
Wed, 10-12-2005, 06:19 PM
Yeah ANBU Girl had amazing drawings.

And what happened to sexy_no_jutsu??? That guy made awesome AMV's... I think his were some of the best Naruto AMV's around.

And Kakashisensei.. he made my sig...

XanBcoo
Wed, 10-12-2005, 06:22 PM
Originally posted by: Phoenix20578

Originally posted by: Strider

Well, that can be explained here (http://forums.gotwoot.net/messageview.cfm?catid=11&threadid=16525&enterthrea d=y).

I will miss both of them. Both of them kept things on the forum from becoming bland and uninteresting.
You guys will be missed.

That link leads to an Error. What happened to Y??

DB_Hunter
Wed, 10-12-2005, 06:23 PM
The thread might have been deleted.

Strider
Wed, 10-12-2005, 06:26 PM
Y allowed Mut the usage of his backup GW account, where Mut gave his last words.

Y followed suit, and is resigning from participating in anything relating to these boards. Many people spoke their parts in missing the two of them, others (such as Wilik and Assertn) weren't so gracious.

Y said for the moderators to do whatever they chose to do with his accounts. So, with them possibly banning / deleting them, they probably did the same with the thread.

Phoenix20578
Wed, 10-12-2005, 06:26 PM
Not might of, was deleted.

Strider
Wed, 10-12-2005, 06:28 PM
Sad, but true.

XanBcoo
Wed, 10-12-2005, 09:42 PM
Feh. If that's true, then I'll miss both of them.

Seriously. WTF?

Thu, 10-13-2005, 03:53 AM
Originally posted by: XanBcoo

That link leads to an Error. What happened to Y??

Well, I'm sure you got a brief summary of what happened, but here are their goodbyes (http://ythealien.homestead.com/files/byebye.html). I suspect Y probably knew that thread was gonna get deleted, which is why he left that link behind.

If you miss them, then I suppose you should read their last words. Though keep in mind that the thread was deleted for a reason...

The incident was unfortunate, but it's time to stop dwelling on it any further.

Terracosmo
Thu, 10-13-2005, 09:28 AM
The thread was deleted because certain people cannot take any kind of critique.

Anyway, let's get back on track. Isn't there someone we are forgetting?
Really, there have been so many fun people here throughout the years...

Foomanchew24
Thu, 10-13-2005, 02:16 PM
I missed myself and Ill miss Mut and Y. Ill miss their posts since they usually contained something interesting to read.

Winged Dancer
Thu, 10-13-2005, 04:11 PM
Well, that was quick. Mut and Y's post getting deleted, I mean. They will be missed...

...but there isn't anyone else I can remember that I miss! Well, there was this girl who had this beautiful animated avatar of Wind's butterfly (Naruto first ending song) and made fairly intelligent posts, but I can't remember her name at all.

Assertn
Thu, 10-13-2005, 04:22 PM
konoha rek! i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif

Foomanchew24
Thu, 10-13-2005, 04:35 PM
Him in bikini underwear is burned in my mind unfortunately.

Strider
Thu, 10-13-2005, 05:12 PM
I already miss Mut', mainly since he'd post as much as I would about LOST and Evangeline Lilly. The thread's life is diminishing without him.

Someone mentioned her, but I also miss Lasaire.

Raven
Thu, 10-13-2005, 07:46 PM
Originally posted by: Winged Dancer
Well, there was this girl who had this beautiful animated avatar of Wind's butterfly (Naruto first ending song) and made fairly intelligent posts, but I can't remember her name at all.
I remember her too. Her name started with A, I think.

This place just ain't the same without Mut, Y and GS.

Krbadass
Thu, 10-13-2005, 07:58 PM
Angelic or another name i can't think of

Phoenix20578
Thu, 10-13-2005, 07:59 PM
konoha rek!

He changed his name to Rek, right? He was here like two or three weeks ago. He was pretty cool and had good posts.

Assertn
Fri, 10-14-2005, 12:44 AM
Are you guys talking about astraea? that bitch tried to hijack my computer and blackmail me

Terracosmo
Fri, 10-14-2005, 08:11 AM
Are you guys talking about astraea? that bitch tried to hijack my computer and blackmail me

LMAO yeah, her
I can't believe people miss that insane bitch.
All she ever did was trouble. She tried to hijack my PC too, and fucked with the forums and the old IRC channel.

She should die (though I'm still convinced it was a he)

Phoenix20578
Fri, 10-14-2005, 10:28 AM
Whatever happend to r3n? He had some really good artwork and sigs.

Xollence
Fri, 10-14-2005, 11:09 AM
lol how would she hijack your computer? I think I remember that name. I saw r3n post a few weeks ago.

Winged Dancer
Fri, 10-14-2005, 12:09 PM
No, it wasn't Astraea... the one I'm talking about was actually able to make posts without insulting 97% of the world's population with no reason at all. That moron was mostly in the irc channel, anyway...

Tofu #2
Sat, 10-15-2005, 12:33 AM
Washuu-Chan? I remember seeing that too, so if you wander around the Fanart section, you MIGHT find her. While we're talking about crazy bitches, can somebody explain to me the story revolving around Atmeras or whatever?

Sun, 10-16-2005, 03:26 AM
I never really understood why anyone would hijack someone's computer....why would she do that? o_O

Assertn
Sun, 10-16-2005, 09:22 AM
she wanted nude pics

XanBcoo
Sun, 10-16-2005, 01:20 PM
Besides Mut and Y, I was gonna say I miss Hikyuu, but he's posted recently.