PDA

View Full Version : Phase 45 Discussion

muyg
Sat, 08-27-2005, 07:34 AM
Don't see one yet for episode 45 so here it is . . .

http://tracker.danomac.org/tor...24fps_VBR).avi.torrent (http://tracker.danomac.org/torrents/Mobile_Suit_Gundam_Seed_Destiny_ep_45_Raw_(x264_64 0x480_24fps_VBR).avi.torrent)

Saiyaman is out:
http://bt.saiyaman.info/downlo...ASE+45+RAW.avi.torrent (http://bt.saiyaman.info/download.php?id=1131&file=%5BS%5EM%5D+Gundam+SEED+ Destiny+PHASE+45+RAW.avi.torrent)

Hiro is out:
http://www.point-blank.cc:1638...rog_RIP%5D.avi.torrent (http://www.point-blank.cc:16384/allowed/torrent.php/%5BHiro%5D_Gundam_SEED_Destiny_Phase_45_%5B69DAE1E A%5D%5BSpore-Frog_RIP%5D.avi.torrent)

SEED Fansubs is out:
here (http://seed.eatshoe.com/torrents/[SEED-Fansubs]%20Gundam%20SEED%20Destiny%20-%2045.avi.torrent)

isso
Sat, 08-27-2005, 08:49 AM
I just wanted to say, that i hope that ZAFT has a mass destruction weapon that can blow al logos and EAF forces away...

I hope that shinn defeats kira and rapes lacus in front of kira.. Then killing kira telling him that only shinns seed will live on..

I hope that rei rapes fukuda, so that he might in the future become a better script writer...

I must say, i hate lacus, and kira.. sooo, sooooo, much...

Go shinn.. rape em all!!!

Terracosmo
Sat, 08-27-2005, 09:01 AM
isso is the best new Gotwoot member since... ehhh... me.

isso
Sat, 08-27-2005, 09:14 AM
lol! =)

Thank you, I assume you prefer ZAFT before facy gay organisation ORB-Archangel...

HOOOOW MAAANY LIIIIIVES DOES THE ARCHANGEL ACTUALLY HAVE???????

ANSWER ME FUKUDA!!!!

MeroTZ
Sat, 08-27-2005, 09:29 AM
Originally posted by: isso
lol! =)

Thank you, I assume you prefer ZAFT before facy gay organisation ORB-Archangel...

ANSWER ME FUKUDA!!!!

How many carriers has the US lost in the last 20 years?

Elite ships generally dont get taken out easily, or at all.

You dont build superweapons with the intent of them being failable. You build them to be unstoppable... and thats why Archangel is nigh immortal.

Remember, it took a Lohengrin full to the bridge to take out Dominion.

danholo
Sat, 08-27-2005, 09:33 AM
What codec does that RAW use?

aznroyale
Sat, 08-27-2005, 09:36 AM
aw man you need the codes.....i dont want to use VCL

danholo
Sat, 08-27-2005, 09:42 AM
Tried VLC. Doesn't work correctly.

isso
Sat, 08-27-2005, 09:50 AM
How many carriers the US has lost, hmm, I don't remember us fighting any wars last 20 years where their carriers met other countries / Organisations carriers / battleships etc..??

No the US attacks underdeveloped countries like afghanistan and irak (okay they had tanks, but, noooo mass destrution weapons)... During WW2 where they meet carriers and battleship they lost a lot, pearl harbour??? HMMMM???

REEEEEMEEEEEEMBEEEEER!!!!

=)

LoL

Plz take the archangel out of it's misery...

Black_Wing
Sat, 08-27-2005, 10:14 AM
you know that is not posible unfortunately is not like burgerking where you can haveit your way. Its Fukuda stile and if you dont liek it you cant go in a corner and go pooop ^^

muyg
Sat, 08-27-2005, 10:32 AM
For those who are having issues with playback with the first raw you will need update our codecs or player to something that supports x264 encoding. Use either a current release of VLC or update your codecs.

t3hVeG
Sat, 08-27-2005, 10:33 AM
eh, i have to download the Saiyaman version, that other one didn't wanna work correctly (even on my VLC player)

MeroTZ
Sat, 08-27-2005, 10:55 AM
How many carriers the US has lost, hmm, I don't remember us fighting any wars last 20 years where their carriers met other countries / Organisations carriers / battleships etc..??

No the US attacks underdeveloped countries like afghanistan and irak (okay they had tanks, but, noooo mass destrution weapons)... During WW2 where they meet carriers and battleship they lost a lot, pearl harbour??? HMMMM???

=)

LoL

At pearl harbor, we didn't lose a single carrier. Not one i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

The point is, you dont design these things with weaknesses or flaws. If you want to spend enough resources, you can (and they DID) build a ship that takes an act of god to bring down.

You cant complain about the AA performing as it was built to. Or you can, but your complaints are groundless.

KapsLocked
Sat, 08-27-2005, 11:09 AM
LOL.... it would be interesting if the anime took a different turn, but that's just not how Fukuda goes along with things apparently. Go watch Eva or something if you want an anime with a twist ending. :\

john_doe_107
Sat, 08-27-2005, 11:16 AM
@MeroTZ.. don't start with isso..he's not worth your time..its a kid after all.
save it for something else.

Freki
Sat, 08-27-2005, 11:44 AM
Did anyone else find it weird that when Cagalli was giving her speech to everyone at the end that Neo got a better spot then Athrun? It seems like Athrun should have been with Kira and Lacus facing the crowd and Neo should have been in the crowd to me.

t3hVeG
Sat, 08-27-2005, 11:53 AM
bah, Mu (Neo) is too much of a pimp to be anywhere but in the front i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif

Black_Wing
Sat, 08-27-2005, 11:58 AM
it seems cagilli dumped athrun I no longer see aring on her hand. To me the series could just end here dijibril wasw ell you know. Zaft is no longer on orb logos is no more and well evryoen could be happy. Idont see the point of archangel lauching agin ?

Are they trying return meyrin back to plant ?

Cagalli will not be pilotiing akatsuki ?

luna marai must go down I find it extremly nasty what is going on before her and shinn.

Legend didnt look too bad in space but oo much screen tiem for the crew of minerva.

Chairman once again is on histhrone with gay smile of approval .

I think rey is like darth vader
shiinn anakin lsot
and well the empreror would be dullindal
padame amadala would be luna maria.

very gross episode indeed

PSJ
Sat, 08-27-2005, 12:14 PM
What a fucking unsatifying episode. The Requiem didn't fire a second shot and Djibril was killed. This fucking sucks, Rey sucks and Lunamaria sucks. ZAFT sucks. I fucking hate them, Shinn killed Auel and now Rey kills Djibril what the fuck is this? Now i feel like joining Blue cosmos.

Appearently Neo is magiclly Mwu again and is given Akatsuki which fucking sucks to, Will he die for real this time? If he doesn't die in the end battle i am never gonna forgive his return.

I want to know what Djibril said when he stood there and wanted the Requiem to fire even if it only was on 80% of the power. I would have loved to see Djibril pilot a cool mobile suit, why didn't EAF have some cool suits to deploy in the end? Fuck now i am annoyed. I hope Kira and Athrun can kill Rey while assraping shinn and torturing Luna to death. Dullindal better be really fucking evil if this end will be satisfying. Oh well at least i can laugh at Rey getting beaten/killed there is no way that idiot will get unharmed through this, i hope Luna dies to and i want it to make Shinn go crazy and suicide.

Did i mention that i have started to like Djibril alot?

@ t3hVeG: Give me that Auel-Abyss picture NOW!

Black_Wing
Sat, 08-27-2005, 12:21 PM
well it could be a worse epsidoe could be filled with flashbacks .. then again porlly not this did blow lets hope Rey gets rid of luna maria or someone

PSJ
Sat, 08-27-2005, 12:26 PM
I would watch flashbacks rather than this.

t3hVeG
Sat, 08-27-2005, 12:27 PM
Originally posted by: PSJ
@ t3hVeG: Give me that Auel-Abyss picture NOW!

lol, here you go
http://img386.imageshack.us/im...mSeedDestiny126829.jpg (http://img386.imageshack.us/img386/6370/MinitokyoGroupScansGundamSeedDestiny126829.jpg)

PSJ
Sat, 08-27-2005, 12:45 PM
Thank you. Auel looks so cute in that picture.

Kirakun
Sat, 08-27-2005, 12:47 PM
lol! =)

ANSWER ME FUKUDA!!!!

Yo man, you'll want to shrink down that sig pic, the admins are nazis. It's an awesome pic tho

t3hVeG
Sat, 08-27-2005, 12:47 PM
Thank you. Auel looks so cute in that picture.

No problem.

masamuneehs
Sat, 08-27-2005, 12:50 PM
Again, I can't say there was much that I enjoyed in this episode...

Maybe the subtitles can make it better? (probably not though, I really don't want to hear what Lacus and Kira have to say anymore, more of the same)

I hope Fukuda loses his job over this series. He's really just fumbling around with the same old rehashed shit from the first Seed series. You can't just ride a franchise's good name forever, even if it is Gundam. I hope he gets sacked after this is over, and the next Gundam is produced by someone who can actually write a decent script and keep us entertained all the way through without blatantly ripping off from other Gundams...

I actually have a great idea for a Gundam series, but because I know no Japanese and have school I doubt my idea will ever get anywhere to the Gundam people.

isso
Sat, 08-27-2005, 01:21 PM
Originally posted by: john_doe_107

excuse me, I'm a kid? surely you have "big boy" hair then???
lol

john_doe_107 your amusing... =)

You don't know anything about me still you make statements about me???

Interesting! =) Thats whats make you mature???

Are you american?

AtHRunOwNZaLL
Sat, 08-27-2005, 01:37 PM
Are you american?

what's wrong with americans?

Terracosmo
Sat, 08-27-2005, 01:51 PM
Originally posted by: Kirakun

lol! =)

ANSWER ME FUKUDA!!!!

Yo man, you'll want to shrink down that sig pic, the admins are nazis. It's an awesome pic tho

Shut the fuck up. Do you know how much bandwidth is wasted because some guy doesn't read the rules? If you think the "admins are nazis" here, then go to these forums (http://www.gundams.net) instead. Now that's a miserable place. Gotwoot is more open-minded than 95% of the forums on the net, because here the bosses behave like humans and not robots blindly following some stupid rules that shouldn't exist in the first place.

Curium
Sat, 08-27-2005, 03:52 PM
Originally posted by: masamuneehs
You can't just ride a franchise's good name forever, even if it is Gundam.

I don't know about that. I have an issue of EGM where they had a joke about sticking the "Final Fantasy" name on a basic "Pong" game and selling Billions of copies.

Since we know they are going into space I would have preferred they ended with Archangel taking off into orbit.

Originally posted by: Black_Wing
it seems cagilli dumped athrun I no longer see aring on her hand. To me the series could just end here dijibril wasw ell you know. Zaft is no longer on orb logos is no more and well everyone could be happy. I dont see the point of archangel lauching agin ?

Isn't going to attack ZAFT right away, right now they are going to the moon as representatives of Orb. If Dullindal just sits back and lets everyone live happily ever after they might have been able to end it here, but do you acctually believe Dullindal would do that?

I guess the two large DRAGOON units on Legend have an anti-beam coating. I found it really interesting that they could fly right through the Beam Shields. The only thing I can think of that is similar is when Gai used the Blue Frame Second L's Tactical Arms sword that has an anti-beam coating to pierce the shield of Hyperion Gundam unit 3.

Originally posted by: Black_Wing
and well the empreror would be dullindal

Also if you look early in the episode it shows Dullindal on his throne, it looks similar to the Emperor's throne area in Return of the Jedi. Take a look at the window in the bakc ground.

I find it interesting that Shinn remembers all the atrocities that Stellar committed, but he blames everyone but Stellar.

I'm really glad they used the Blast Impulse. That is my favorite of the 3, and they just don't use it enough.

I was really looking forward to seeing the Girty Lue again. But it got owned way too quickly. Why didn't they use the Mirage Coloid to hide as they were escaping (beside Fukuda).

They are trusting Neo WAY too much in my opinion. Whether he turns out to be Mwu or not, doesn't chance the fact that he was supporting the Destroy unit piloted by Stellar that killed thousands if not millions of civilians.

It was great at the end of the preview where it makes some statement regarding an important Gundam from the next episode (Impulse, Freedom, Destiny) it said Haro this time.

Chris_Xion
Sat, 08-27-2005, 03:54 PM
This episode is yet another "moving the pieces" one.I think Cagalli has decided to put duty above love,and that looked much like her handing Athrun over to Meyrin.Athrun seems to understand Cagalli's decision.

And that Minerva mission was a crapload of shit they copied from Star Wars.Death Star Run,anyone?Dullindal sitting there even looks like the Emperor and at last Neo gets a MS(Akatsuki).Man,the Girty Lue sucked,it didn't even fired a single shot.And WTH are those DRAGOONs Rey's using,they look like melee DRAGOONs,not those on Providence

twh
Sat, 08-27-2005, 03:56 PM
Well, alls I can say is that with the end of a certain character, I can say it's about time. It echoes the same sentiment when the druggie Extends got sunk and shot down respectively. Now we can focus on Gilly, the most sinister villain in the series because he carries a veneer of being a good guy. If there was anything I wanted to happen, it was seeing Shinn get shot down and coming to the horrid realization that he's not 'teh 1337'!

We finally get some talk time between Athrun and Kira and with any hope, they can finally get the idiocy out of their heads and get moving to doing good guy things. I had to skip through some of the episode, so I only caught the last part of Cagalli's speech, but I sure hope that we get some resolution to her engagement to Athrun, provided that Fukuda didn't ruin all the work of the previous series and they break up. (Which would not make me happy.)

Another Yzak and Dearka cameo... whoop de do, I don't see what all the fuss is. I'm no fan of Kira, Lacus, and all them, but I can easily like them more than Mr. Anger Management, who can only scream, curse, and shoot down refugee ships. Maybe it's just my opinion. *shrugs*

We're getting near the end of the series and one can only hope that Fukuda hasn't totally ruined the story Seed has established, though he's done a rather good job of it so far.

Terracosmo
Sat, 08-27-2005, 04:01 PM
Originally posted by: twh
Another Yzak and Dearka cameo... whoop de do, I don't see what all the fuss is. I'm no fan of Kira, Lacus, and all them, but I can easily like them more than Mr. Anger Management, who can only scream, curse, and shoot down refugee ships. Maybe it's just my opinion. *shrugs*

You suck.

isso
Sat, 08-27-2005, 04:12 PM
I must say that dearkka and yzak are far more cooler than lacus and kira.. oooohhhh, I gt sick of their eye glaring / glancing each others... Damn fuck her and go on with your life man!!!!!

Yzak has AD-HD.. and that is clearly why he's a favorite... DAMP as it's called in my country makes people angry, and its fun to see angry people!!!

I hope that zaft has a Gang bang with lacus and then to finish it a bukkake party infront of Kira... that'll be great!

MeroTZ
Sat, 08-27-2005, 04:26 PM
I must say that dearkka and yzak are far more cooler than lacus and kira.. oooohhhh, I gt sick of their eye glaring / glancing each others... Damn fuck her and go on with your life man!!!!!

Yzak has AD-HD.. and that is clearly why he's a favorite... DAMP as it's called in my country makes people angry, and its fun to see angry people!!!

I hope that zaft has a Gang bang with lacus and then to finish it a bukkake party infront of Kira... that'll be great!

Thats quite a fixation you have there.

Seriously though, people, you dont have to hate the good guys. I'm getting tired of all you people doing the popular thing and hating on the good guys. Seriously, do something original and think for youselves. I wouldn't mind so much if the reason for most people disliking Kira/Lacus was more involved than, "OMG they are teh go0d guys, they suck!"

Its a sad day when assholes like Shin are preferred to genuine hero's like Kira. The world official belongs to the jerks.

isso
Sat, 08-27-2005, 04:44 PM

Seriously though, people, you dont have to hate the good guys. I'm getting tired of all you people doing the popular thing and hating on the good guys. Seriously, do something original and think for youselves. I wouldn't mind so much if the reason for most people disliking Kira/Lacus was more involved than, "OMG they are teh go0d guys, they suck!"

Its a sad day when assholes like Shin are preferred to genuine hero's like Kira. The world official belongs to the jerks.

No it's not like i go for your "good guys and bad guys" theory.. I just like shinn more, he acts more like a human that has feelings instead of kira.. Kiras feelings aint genuine.. that what makes him fake..

I suppose I would be a lot more like shinn than kira if I had gone threw what they have..

Kira is to good.. Shinn is naturally... That's what I think.. Thats why I like shinn.. And ZAFT seems more reasonable they to.. I can relate to ZAFT...

My opinion...

twh
Sat, 08-27-2005, 04:56 PM
You suck.

So I've been told. Can't please everyone. *shrugs*

But for what it's worth, the only character I really liked in this series only lasted four episodes. yes, him.

On a similar note; somehow, I just can't love the Seed and Seed Destiny characters the way that the original Old Skool Gundam Characters drew me into the franchise in the first place. It's just like the Star Trek franchise, some people just can't like the newer stuff over the stuff that got them hooked in the first place.

In short: I'd take Char Aznable over Rau Creuset anyday. Neo doesn't count, he reminds me too much of Sleggar.

Terracosmo
Sat, 08-27-2005, 05:57 PM
Originally posted by: MeroTZ

So you are saying that because Shinn IN YOUR OPINION is an asshole, and that not all people like invincible main characters which are annoying in a way that you can't comprehend, the world belongs to jerks?

Edit: Also, I'm willing to bet my Yzak figurine collection on the fact that Shinn is universally more hated than Kira & Lacus are. So unfortunately, we jerks are a minority. Are you happy now?

smurfyy
Sat, 08-27-2005, 06:03 PM
dam straight. This anime was made so that it would make Shin the asshole, smart one, and i feel that shin is more than a jerk than kira, IN MY OPINION. And plus, wouldnt you call Shin invincible too? At least Kira was shot down, unlike Shin.

Terracosmo
Sat, 08-27-2005, 06:07 PM
Kira survived two explosions while residing within the cockpit of said machines. That's invincible.

Of course, Shinn is also invincible (after all he is the main character of a Gundam series), but I believe that it's made much more clear all the freakin' time that Kira is the real Seed god.

Millenium-Boyz
Sat, 08-27-2005, 06:15 PM
i just watched the raw there were lots of information told in this episode, there were a lot of speaking, i wanna see it !!!!!!!!! HIRO please release it quickly!!!!!!!!!!!! Poor DjiBril, that was a bit early for him to die, its mean the other 5 episodes gonna be surprising which is not good, coz i dont like surprise!!!!!!!! stupid cagali, why would she give up on arthrun, and give it up to meyrin, the only moment meyrin is pretty is when her hair is straight. i wanna see the subtitle !!!!!!!!!! I NEED IT!!!!!!!!!!

Vince Flyte
Sat, 08-27-2005, 07:26 PM
Cagali and Arthrun no more!!!! FUCK YOU FUKUDA!!

Terracosmo
Sat, 08-27-2005, 07:27 PM
I liked this episode very much. It was action packed, the music was used well, the flashbacks and stuff felt minimal for once (though I'd prefer a quick flashback to Djibril's past instead of the goddamn "co-ordinators are evil" flashback which has been seen a million times in both Seed & Destiny - where a girl with an instruments gets shot in the stomach among others). Good Yzak & Dearka action, and Shinn & Luna are totally cute. They look cuddly and full of emotion, unlike almost all the other pairings in this series.

About Djibril. First off, his death looked extremely painful. Second off, I'm glad Rey did it, because Shinn has gotten enough good kills already. Third off, Djibril was a decent villain (I liked his clothes and lipstick), but it's too bad that he wasn't fleshed out. As others have said, the racists in this series doesn't get any form of development, they are just there being.. ehh... racist. Too bad really, ah well...

But yeah. I have a feeling that Athrun will end up with Meyrin actually. They seemed to click rather well, and Cagalli has removed her ring - and told Meyrin to take care of Athrun.

We finally got to see a picture of Talia's son too. Who is that mysterious boy? THE PLOT THICKENS!
5 episodes to go, and I'm pumped up again. Woohoo!

Oh, and I hate Lacus. Even when she doesn't talk I hate her. Every week I come up with new ways I'd like to torture her. It's pretty funny actually. This week I had a lovable vision about magma & a piece of tree with spikes on it. Mmm... blood, guts, dead Lacus. Terra likey, yummy!

drunkenmaster
Sat, 08-27-2005, 07:29 PM
sigh cagali and athrun, i understand the circumstances, but alas im devestated.
btw i made a sig but people told me all they see is an x while i see the sig. can sumone help me make it work? thanks!

Black_Wing
Sat, 08-27-2005, 07:39 PM
isnt rey the son of gladis and klueze then the chairman adopted him ?

drunkenmaster
Sat, 08-27-2005, 07:46 PM
hrmmm not too sure. i think so but i cant say for sure.
btw i made a sig but people told me all they see is an x, while i see the sig on my screen. can sumone help me make it work? thanks!!

drunkenmaster
Sat, 08-27-2005, 07:54 PM
srry double post i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif

Deblas
Sat, 08-27-2005, 07:58 PM
Cagalli giving up on Athrun. Of course. It's because of KIRA!!! http://kenkoudaa.sakura.ne.jp/page100.html

OMFGWTFWTHSHIT!!!! O_O

drunkenmaster
Sat, 08-27-2005, 08:04 PM
C:\Documents and Settings\Karl\My Documents\My Pictures\sig.gif
can anyone see that? if you can then please

also, that little kira and athrun thing was halarious

Deblas
Sat, 08-27-2005, 08:06 PM
Can't see it. Use a host for it. Use imageshack or photobucket.

drunkenmaster
Sat, 08-27-2005, 08:20 PM
ok i put it on photbucket, i think it works now, thanks man!

FelixZeroAlastor
Sat, 08-27-2005, 08:23 PM
Originally posted by: Deblas
Cagalli giving up on Athrun. Of course. It's because of KIRA!!! http://kenkoudaa.sakura.ne.jp/page100.html

OMFGWTFWTHSHIT!!!! O_O

That was fucking hilarious.

Also by the way you guys talked about Cagalli and Athrun made it seem like she is gonna die soon. Also I can't fucking believe that Cagalli gave Akatsuki (the final gift from her father!!!) over to Mwu. That is of the highest forms of BS. I really hope that in a couple of years some guy decides to redo seed from the episode that Kira finds out that he is the ultimate coordinator. and I hope that guy knows how to write a script cause I feel that even I can do better than Fukada at this point.

btw drunkenmaster that sig of yours futher manefests my hate the the relationship that was just destroyed by Fukada. I think that a rivalry between Cagalli and Meyrin would've been better. A rivalry that resulted in one of them getting killed would've been even better.

isso
Sat, 08-27-2005, 08:26 PM
Originally posted by: Deblas
Cagalli giving up on Athrun. Of course. It's because of KIRA!!!

hmmm, this brother sister love aint natural if she fells like that.. but i actually think that she might be lesbian?? Wouldn't that have been fun???

lol i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

KapsLocked
Sat, 08-27-2005, 08:38 PM
Man... there should've been more of a battle between the Girty Lue and Minerva - what were the four legs on the front for? Four Lohengrins or Tannhausers? Grr....

Maybe the Mirage Colloid takes up a lot of energy when put on a capital ship? Yeah, right. :\ Cheers to you, Fukuda, for making a one-sided battle this episode.

FelixZeroAlastor
Sat, 08-27-2005, 08:44 PM
I was expecting an army of mobile armors and Destroys and one Destroy MKII Complete with the most awsome Dragoons you have ever seen.

Curium
Sat, 08-27-2005, 08:47 PM
Originally posted by: KapsLocked
Man... there should've been more of a battle between the Girty Lue and Minerva - what were the four legs on the front for? Four Lohengrins or Tannhausers? Grr....

Maybe the Mirage Colloid takes up a lot of energy when put on a capital ship? Yeah, right. :\ Cheers to you, Fukuda, for making a one-sided battle this episode.

What does that matter? If they were willing to break the treaty to put a Mirage Coloid System in it, I would assume it would be Nuclear powered so power demands shouldn't be an issue.

Strike Freedom
Sat, 08-27-2005, 08:58 PM
Geez, the Destroy Gundams live up to their names, just not as expected since they're the ones always getting destroyed....i'm tired of ownage in this series.....

drunkenmaster
Sat, 08-27-2005, 09:01 PM
me too, but its the way of the fukada....

Splash!
Sat, 08-27-2005, 09:05 PM
maybe cagalli giving up on Athrun paves the way for her death. Ahh finally, a death i have been waiting for, Cagalli must die!!! And so must Lacus!! She talks too much and everything she says is redundant. I think lacus will either die or kira. Thats because throughout the series it seems that Kira and lacus' relationship is a little too much goody goody and seems abnormal. I kinda get a weird feeling about it

But alas maybe i am being too hopeful, will fukuda kill someone important off?

Terracosmo
Sat, 08-27-2005, 09:14 PM
I am quite sure Fukuda won't kill any Seed veterans off at this point. Unfortunately. Imagine the impact... *sigh
I also have to agree about the Destroys. They get offed way too easy. Why even invest money in those?

Oh and that flash... ROTFLMAO. I was laughing so damn hard when Athrun saw Kira with all three of the ladies, and the music went so awesome together with that

Strike Freedom
Sat, 08-27-2005, 09:20 PM
Originally posted by: Terracosmo
I am quite sure Fukuda won't kill any Seed veterans off at this point. Unfortunately. Imagine the impact... *sigh
I also have to agree about the Destroys. They get offed way too easy. Why even invest money in those?

Oh and that flash... ROTFLMAO. I was laughing so damn hard when Athrun saw Kira with all three of the ladies, and the music went so awesome together with that

LOL, so true Terra, so true....ah, sadly true, but very funny about the Athuran scene with Kira. I still think, though, that Athuran will bite the dust....I just have this feeling...but knowing good ol' Fukuda, it's about a 1% chance of coming true

drunkenmaster
Sat, 08-27-2005, 09:24 PM
i will seriously cry if athurn bites the dust...

AtHRunOwNZaLL
Sat, 08-27-2005, 09:47 PM
i think that kira will bite the dust(hopefully)

JerV
Sat, 08-27-2005, 09:51 PM
Kira wont die Im sure hed survive a point blank shot from Double X Gundams satelite canon to

oh and Shin and Luna rule together

Strike Freedom
Sat, 08-27-2005, 09:51 PM
Originally posted by: AtHRunOwNZaLL
i think that kira will bite the dust(hopefully)

Actually it's a possibility too, i'd say it's just as high as Athuran biting it....

Psyke
Sat, 08-27-2005, 10:30 PM
Anyone wanna bet it'll end in an open ended fashion where either Kira/Athrun may or may not be alive..... And then there'll be speculation on the possibility of GS 3.

Kirakun
Sat, 08-27-2005, 10:36 PM

lol! =)

ANSWER ME FUKUDA!!!!

Shut the fuck up. Do you know how much bandwidth is wasted because some guy doesn't read the rules? If you think the "admins are nazis" here, then go to these forums (http://www.gundams.net) instead. Now that's a miserable place. Gotwoot is more open-minded than 95% of the forums on the net, because here the bosses behave like humans and not robots blindly following some stupid rules that shouldn't exist in the first place.

awww peaches, it'll all be ok, chin up

Terracosmo
Sat, 08-27-2005, 11:01 PM
Don't peach me you bitch. > : (

MeroTZ
Sun, 08-28-2005, 01:30 AM
Kira survived two explosions while residing within the cockpit of said machines. That's invincible.

Of course, Shinn is also invincible (after all he is the main character of a Gundam series), but I believe that it's made much more clear all the freakin' time that Kira is the real Seed god.

Oh my god! Kira survived in what is likely the single most heavily armored and defended area of a mobile suit! How unconcievable!

Honestly though, I want to know how the fuck he survived Aegis. That IS crazy.

Then again, thats just once...

Anyway, good ep. I love the melee Dragoons... the better to take out stuff with.

Girty Lue was disapointing, though its worth noting Legend got the drop on it, and likely cost nearly as much to build.

I love the proliferation of the weapons from earlier in the series. Mobile Armors everywhere! And ZAFT counters with... tactics. They've learned to take them out with non-uber MS. Stuff like that makes me love this show.

Destroy still sucks the big one. Too damned slow to deal with elite suits... what would help, I think, would be a DRAGOON rack with several dozen dragoons for taking out fast enemies. But thats just what I'd do.

Kirakun
Sun, 08-28-2005, 01:48 AM

sorry.....it'll be ok sweetums

Curium
Sun, 08-28-2005, 01:50 AM
Honestly though, I want to know how the fuck he survived Aegis. That IS crazy.

While the cockpit was slashed open, there was still some armor. Kira used what was left to be as protected as he could. Also I doubt he would have survived if Lowe hadn't been there to help him right away. Archangel wasn't in a position to find him, and it took a while for Orb to get out there.

DDBen
Sun, 08-28-2005, 02:23 AM
Well that was another painful episode.

For the good parts it was nice to see basically all the fighting in this episode not involving the minerva as it was actually interesting and fun to watch.

As for the rest of it its safe to say we are in its the last few episodes so rush the anime mode. I mean come on the Minerva is able to just fly past completely undetected all of the EAF's main forces and there base is virtually undefended until the Minerva is directly on top of them.

All of that being said... Where the heck is the phantom pain and if the Girty Lue was the flagship of the EAF forces why the heck was it sitting in dock like that even if Djibril was suppose to be on it.

I really wish for once we could have a episode like this where we didn't have everything happen exactly the way we saw it comming but for GSD atleast that has been to much to ask.

Death13a
Sun, 08-28-2005, 02:44 AM
After watching the episode i come to conclusion that this Gundam serie need 1 more episode where everyone will DIE.

DragonBladeX
Sun, 08-28-2005, 05:48 AM
in my excitment i mistook hiro ep 44 for 45 lol

Strike Freedom
Sun, 08-28-2005, 06:52 AM

sorry.....it'll be ok sweetums

Um, do I sense some hostility? It was hilarious though, I love both responses, ahhh good old peaches and bitches. They don't use those two words that much anymore i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif.

The real reason for this post is that I'm wondering (probably like some of you are) what's going on with Hiro's version? They're not as out as fast as they usu. are, but then again they may have found the ownage just as boring as paint drying on the wall! i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

PSJ
Sun, 08-28-2005, 07:07 AM
Originally posted by: DDBen
Well that was another painful episode.

For the good parts it was nice to see basically all the fighting in this episode not involving the minerva as it was actually interesting and fun to watch.

As for the rest of it its safe to say we are in its the last few episodes so rush the anime mode. I mean come on the Minerva is able to just fly past completely undetected all of the EAF's main forces and there base is virtually undefended until the Minerva is directly on top of them.

All of that being said... Where the heck is the phantom pain and if the Girty Lue was the flagship of the EAF forces why the heck was it sitting in dock like that even if Djibril was suppose to be on it.

I really wish for once we could have a episode like this where we didn't have everything happen exactly the way we saw it comming but for GSD atleast that has been to much to ask.

Phantom Pain is Neo Lorrnoke's nickname and he is currently on the AA calling himself Mwu la Flaga.

DDBen
Sun, 08-28-2005, 07:18 AM
Phantom Pain is Neo Lorrnoke's nickname and he is currently on the AA calling himself Mwu la Flaga.

hmm I thought that the name of the cloakable AA was phantom pain. Anyway if I'm mistaken thats what I'm refering too.

PSJ
Sun, 08-28-2005, 07:24 AM
That is called the Girty Lue.

Sano
Sun, 08-28-2005, 08:52 AM
What the hell, the Subbed version isn't out yet?

Terracosmo
Sun, 08-28-2005, 09:19 AM

Oh my god! Kira survived in what is likely the single most heavily armored and defended area of a mobile suit! How unconcievable!

The single most armored and defended area of a mobile suit is next to the cockpit?
Come on man, it even blew up. Don't defend it with logic, because it can't be done.

Also, regarding Phantom Pain, I'm rather sure that was the name of Neo's operation (whatever the point of that was) and not his nickname.

Psyke
Sun, 08-28-2005, 10:39 AM
Also, regarding Phantom Pain, I'm rather sure that was the name of Neo's operation (whatever the point of that was) and not his nickname.

He said it himself that he was known as Phantom Pain..... But I forgot which episode that was in.

MeroTZ
Sun, 08-28-2005, 10:47 AM

The single most armored and defended area of a mobile suit is next to the cockpit?
Come on man, it even blew up. Don't defend it with logic, because it can't be done.

No. the single most armored and defended point on the mobile suit IS the cockpit. Because the pilot is easily the most replacable thing there (they replaced Freedom, you cant replace Kira).

Note, the replacable thing fails when your faction is willing to do crazy things like clone you (Rey, remotest possibility of Mwu).

And it can be defended with logic... easily. What else would you have me defend it with? Idiocy? "OMG the director did it!"

If it makes sense (armored cockpits), then thats the most reasonable explanation.

isso
Sun, 08-28-2005, 11:19 AM
hell it was blown to pieces.. They must have an undestroyable cockpit for Kira or something.. HE CAN NEEEEEVER DIEEEE, BECAUE HIS COCKPIT IS SOOOOOO GREEEEAAAT!!!

Lol.. not that im trying to piss you of, but theres notting in the world thats undestroyable.. And remeber, theres notting logical with Gundam Seed Destiny.. it's animee, it's someone's imagination that has created this series!!!

Thats why kira wount die, thats why you can't go with your theory about logic...

=)

OK?

masamuneehs
Sun, 08-28-2005, 12:00 PM
Pissed me the fuck off...

Sano
Sun, 08-28-2005, 12:22 PM
Does anyone know why Hiro hasn't released the subbed version yet?

Takeda Natsuke
Sun, 08-28-2005, 12:47 PM
Dammit I said it once and I'll say it again, this time in this forum.

NEO IS THE BAD GUY.

I don't know WHY I got that feeling, but wouldn't it just be a FREAKIN SHOCKER if it turned out that way? I mean, of course, Fukuda lacks the mental capacity to pull off such a non-cliche plot twist, but if he gets fired now, I think even I, the GREAT NATSUKE, can make the 5 final (is it 5? Fukuda can f*ck up with 5) episodes LEGENDARY!

Here is my plot twist.

-During the final battle, Archangel DOES fight the Minerva, and Shinn and Luna are STILL ZAFT.
-Remember how Mwu defended the Archangel and died for it? This one is the KEY POINT to my shocking twist.

*Cameo*
Arthur: *is going to fire the bow gun* FIRE!!!
-The gun is fired as the archangel is disabled-
Murrue: No!
-Suddenly, the Akatsuki comes to try and deflect the beam. Murrue is at the brink of insanity-
Murrue: MWU! NO!
Neo: Remember, I can make the impossible possible.

...Slow motion, as Neo turns his head towards the Archangel.

Neo: ...That's why.. You have to die.

-The Akatsuki turns around and points his gun at the Archangel-

Kira: N-nande?!
Athrun: M-masaka!

-The real Lacus shows a shocked face, and Murrue is TEN TIMES as shocked.-

Murrue: MWU!
Neo: Watashi wa... Neo Lorrnoke..

-Back in Genesis, Dullindal is on his throne, playing with his chess set. He suddenly replaces the White Knight with a black one, and faces it against the White Bishop.-

Dullindal: End Game.

-Neo fires his gun, his beam coincides with the Bow gun of the Minerva. The Freedom and Justice can only watch as the Archangel is destroyed.-

Kira/Athrun: *scream*

-Shinn can only look. He suddenly sees a disembowed arm with a ring, signifying Cagalli's arm. He gets a flashback, and is totally confused.-

*To be continued*

SEE?!?!?!?

isso
Sun, 08-28-2005, 01:28 PM
WHERE THE FUCK IS HIRO'S SUBBED VERSION?????

Want to see episode 45 now... god damnit!!!!

Splash!
Sun, 08-28-2005, 01:54 PM
not here yet, what is going on??

Terracosmo
Sun, 08-28-2005, 02:16 PM
And it can be defended with logic... easily. What else would you have me defend it with? Idiocy? "OMG the director did it!"

Yes, except it isn't idiocy. Of course the director did it. Seed, and even more so Destiny, has this cute little thing that somehow enables people to survive explosions inside their gundams. And if you think that's logical...

@Takeda: That would rule!

Vince Flyte
Sun, 08-28-2005, 02:17 PM
Here it is: http://www.point-blank.cc:1638...rog_RIP%5D.avi.torrent (http://www.point-blank.cc:16384/allowed/torrent.php/%5BHiro%5D_Gundam_SEED_Destiny_Phase_45_%5B69DAE1E A%5D%5BSpore-Frog_RIP%5D.avi.torrent)

Sano
Sun, 08-28-2005, 02:30 PM
Alright, thanks for the link. Hiro took a little longer this week in getting it subbed, but thankfully they still got it subbed.

Splash!
Sun, 08-28-2005, 02:31 PM
at last Hiro's done, i heard that the RAW was released kinda late too, is that a reason the sub was a little late

alukard
Sun, 08-28-2005, 03:06 PM
Luna and Shinn moment. Yawn. Something about taking care of each other.
Girty Lue despite being a AA's sister goes down like a grunt ship. Who knows maybe if he would quit being a wuss that he'd have enough people to man his ship and at least armor up that thing.
Destroy Pwned like yester-year's models.
Cagalli stays back in Orb and Neo seems to be promoted for his actions earlier. He's now Murrue's pet.
This opens up possibility for doom of Earth & normal humans as the only villain left in GSD died and Dullindal says "Arigoto, Djibril, soshitay Saiyonara" as he sits smuggly with his legs...ehrr.

Terracosmo
Sun, 08-28-2005, 03:13 PM
"Arigatou soshite saiyonara."

Just thought I'd correct you.

Also, it means "thank you and goodbye" in case there's someone here who doesn't know.

Sano
Sun, 08-28-2005, 03:35 PM
Hm, for some reason, it seems the download rate for the subbed ver is really slow. Is anyone downloading it?

PSJ
Sun, 08-28-2005, 03:38 PM

In the Hiro sub of 44 they translated it as his nickname. That was my reference, don't know how accurate their speed translations are though.

There is something i don't like about that plot twist, Impossible to take the tannhauser head on and then turn around to talk a bit and after this letting the beam who waited until Neo finished speaking get through and destroy the AA. However i like the idea of Neo going back to EAF it would rule if he put on his mask-helmet and then start commmanding the EAF in a last battle as a last act for Djibril.

alukard
Sun, 08-28-2005, 04:12 PM
Djibril's painful departure opens up alot of possibility.
There are really no longer a Phantom masked guy in GSD after Neo got separated from Djibril's team but that doesnt mean he won't suddenly snap back into a character like Raww, it runs in their blood. I think Phantom pain is the nickname of the 4 people team given by Djibril to Neo, sting, Auel and Stellar like the druggies in Gundam seed.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sting_Oakley (http://Sting Oakley)

Djibril's role may turn out to be like Azrael and Athrun's father's. They're the real bad guys but in the shadows they're can still be disposible, because their position is usually well-known and makes it harder for their survival rate and usually its the person that survives last that makes the final move, not the person that makes the first move. Each of the players are powerful in their own right but you need bodies to execute your moves and Djibril was just another body as were his Blue cosmos allies that he sacrificed before him.

twh
Sun, 08-28-2005, 07:04 PM
Takeda: Though it would be a twist if it did happen, but I highly doubt it. Why you ask? here...

1. Neo/Mwu has nothing to return to. As far as his employers are concerned, he's dead and therefore not worth waiting for, even if they did know he survived since his usefulness has been exhausted with the deaths of his druggie subordinates.

2. He has no reason to betray Ramius since his loyalty to Logos was shaky at best, which leads us back to #1. And now that Djibril's gone, he's got no real organization to return to since all the other Logos members are either behind bars or dead.

3. He remembers Mwu and Ramius being in item and has started to remember who Mwu was. Now, call me crazy, but betraying a caring, intelligent, well-off, and *ahem* healthy woman like Ramius is something only a very stupid man would do.

4. And most importantly, it would be a VERY poor plot point for something to happen to sudden with no foreshadowing. When writing a story, you have to give a reason for things to happen, not simply pull something out of your rear just because you think 'it'd B Kuul, yo!'. If Mwu were to betray Ramius and all them, there would have been scenes or small pauses where Neo would look like he was about to do something sinister. Even then, if he wanted to, he would have done something smart like look for the weaknesses in the Archangel's design and take advantage of it. Something of which he never did on account he was in cuffs for a while.

Terracosmo
Sun, 08-28-2005, 07:24 PM
Good episode made even better with subs. Shinn x Luna > Kira x Lacus by far. At least the prior have emotions...

I also find it to be bullshit that Neo gets the Akatsuki. While I can accept the reason he got it (Cagalli leaving), I still find it silly that they trust him so much. A plot twist similar to the one Takeda came up with would really rule here. Suffice to say, though, we won't get surprised there...

I have this feeling Meer will die next episode.

Darknodin
Sun, 08-28-2005, 07:35 PM
Yea Meer will die, Lacus is sending an assassination team to kill her... I've been thinking since this show began that SHE is the villain... not Dullindal... nothing in dullindal's action could make someone to the conclusion that he wants a eugenic society... SHE is the one that brought it up (with Kira...)...

Evil Lacus!

Splash!
Sun, 08-28-2005, 08:23 PM
About Mwu piloting Akatsuki, was i right or what? People kept on telling me that thing was made for cagalli but i persisted with it. What gave away this early on was that in the ending every pilot is seen standing in front of or really close to his/her MS. And Cagalli is nowhere near Akatsuki but mwu is

aznroyale
Sun, 08-28-2005, 08:25 PM
Originally posted by: Darknodin
Yea Meer will die, Lacus is sending an assassination team to kill her... I've been thinking since this show began that SHE is the villain... not Dullindal... nothing in dullindal's action could make someone to the conclusion that he wants a eugenic society... SHE is the one that brought it up (with Kira...)...

Evil Lacus!

huh??
its funny what you said about Meer going to die cause Lacus is sending an assassination team to kill her...but i do believe that Dullindal knows that Meer was a fake Lacus

Phoenix20578
Sun, 08-28-2005, 08:26 PM
Fine, I was wrong Splash. But come on, I thought they were going to give him his own suit. Anyway, I hope he uses Akatsuki properly(unlike another blond).

Strike Freedom
Sun, 08-28-2005, 08:31 PM
Maybe Neo/Mwu will remember his past in Strike when he begins piloting Akatsuki. The effect will then be Neo/Mwu bailing out of the Akatsuki in order to avoid lightning striking twice....

Kira: Mwu where are you going?
Athuran: We need your help in this battle
Neo: Fuck this, I am not a dumb ass and there's no way in hell I'm gonna risk dying again, especially since I have such beautiful long hair.
*flys away into space towards earth, never to be heard from again....*

Mae
Sun, 08-28-2005, 10:00 PM
Hmmm... a lot of posts, but not a lot of discussion of the actual episode.... Anyways, There was a battle, so I was happy. Shinn and Rey really plowed through the grunts in this one, and Luna was actually useful. To tell the truth I REALLY thought she was going to die, especially after her lovey-dovey scene with Shinn. Shinn hugs you = you die. Well, likely before the end of the series.

I agree the battle music was well done, especially the mens' choir. Djibril was cool, but I'm glad he didn't escape yet again, that would have just been silly. And Rey's expression was great just before he killed him. Did anyone else notice how unemotional Rey seemed during the battle? No screaming like a maniac for him. And the Chairman's little smile after Djibril's death was excellent.

Not too much after that. Luna comes back a hero, Kira and Athrun muse on the nature of human destiny, yadda, yadda. Oh, and I doubt that Cagalli is giving up Athrun in any way. It's just that she's finally taking some respondsibility for ORB. Of coure she wants to go, that's why she's crying, but she can't. Athrun understands and says it's ok "just for now." And of course she's worried about Athrun. That's why she asks Meirin to watch out for him. Think if it was one guy asking another to look out for his girl and maybe it will make more sense to you.

And dammit, the explosions! Why are they PINK??!!!11

Edit: Weird name substitution

AtHRunOwNZaLL
Sun, 08-28-2005, 10:16 PM
but then usually when a guy asks another to take care of his girl that guy usually steals that girl from the guy, o well, athrunXmeyrin rules!!!!

looks like next episode will show lacus alot, bleh! that moment with luna and shinn was great, and did you look at the expression of the mechanic guy when luna and shinn hugged after the battle? that was hecka funny. legend seems pretty strong, i like his beam swords dragoons, at least it's something new besides gun dragoons and gunbarrels, rey seems more evil ever since he got promoted to faith, rey's kool!

Terracosmo
Sun, 08-28-2005, 10:28 PM
I think it's pretty comical that Djibril keeps escaping. The only thing he did in the series was escape and curse, basically. Hehe.

Strike Freedom
Sun, 08-28-2005, 10:32 PM
Originally posted by: Mae
Hmmm... a lot of posts, but not a lot of discussion of the actual episode.... Anyways, There was a battle, so I was happy. Kira and Ret....

Um, I think you might mean Shinn and Rey?

The episode was decent. I enjoyed it, I wanted more of Yzak and Deakra, they were robbed of the spotlight. I mean Kira and Athuran get to shine, Urasa!!! It served well to show the true side of the Chairman along with his intentions (not like most of us don't know). Rey was pretty impressive in Legend, actually is a very powerful suit and his skills are more advanced than I thought. I actually have more respect for him in his demeanor and character, more of a liking too. In a way it was like watching Kira own all those grunts. It is a good way to get us pumped for the final battle(s).

I'm sorry, but I'm just sick of relationships in GS/GSD. The LunaXShinn thing is sickening, as is every other relationship. I mean come on people, it's a freaking war/battle/mech anime, not some emotional Care Bears crap. I mean it is great to be idealistic and romantic and all that good sweet stuff in love, but if I want to see that I'll watch an anime geared towards that, oh like let's say Kanon!

I'm glad Cagalli stayed behind, and the way she took charge. She is quite the leader now. As we knew, everyone has their new respective ranks now. Neo gets Akatsuki, and since he's a newtype I want to see what he does with the Dragoons (yes I know that they're probably designed to be used by anyone, who cares, I still want to see him in that).

I'm really disgusted with the Destroys, man those bad ass MS had such POTENTIAL...I repeat HAD!

I'm a bit disappointed that Kira and Athuran still do not know if they are doing the right thing. My advice to them is: You made a choice, now stick with it unless you feel it isn't right, quit bitching, grow some nuts and take/dish it out like a man!

I'm tired of reused scenes as much as most ppl. Don't get me wrong, I know they're is gonna be someone that thinks "then don't watch it." That is not my point, I am a big fan of the Seed series, and that is why it pains me to see how ridiculous Fukuda is with some of the stuff going on here.

I liked the fact that Shinn seemed a bit more sensitive and less like a brat. Yet, he still was one by blaming Orb for Djibril. Orb is not at fault, he is since HE couldn't overcome the enemy. I found it funny, too, when he said that he'll protect everyone (Plant, Minverva and Luna). That is a joke, he has yet to realize that he cannot protect everyone.

Deblas
Sun, 08-28-2005, 10:34 PM
Why the hell do they keep investing on those damn Destroys! This is the second time and even Rei fucked one up. Bunch of idiots.

And I like Meyrin with her hair loose rather than in pigtails.

It seems like next episode won't have any gundam fights in it. But it looks like plenty of action is going to happen on the ground though.

Curium
Sun, 08-28-2005, 11:09 PM
At about 5:45, do you have any clue who the pilot is for that Costum ZAKU? The black and red one with the flame scheme on the skirt.

twh
Mon, 08-29-2005, 12:07 AM
Hmm, as per Mae's words: it's about time I said something about the episode.

I personally found it tough at the end. I got started on Gundam Seed with Destiny and I've still seen more Destiny than Seed. Through viewings and what not, however, I've come to discover that Cagalli and Athrun have developed something really solid during the course of the original Seed. And seeing the end of this episode made me sad because of the missing article on Cagalli's hand. ;_; Stupid Fukuda.

Terracosmo
Mon, 08-29-2005, 12:16 AM
Originally posted by: Curium
At about 5:45, do you have any clue who the pilot is for that Costum ZAKU? The black and red one with the flame scheme on the skirt.

I noticed that one too. It looked pretty badass.
It would be cool if it was Meer's bodyguard that piloted it (impossible of course, but she looks cool).

Curium
Mon, 08-29-2005, 01:17 AM

I noticed that one too. It looked pretty badass.
It would be cool if it was Meer's bodyguard that piloted it (impossible of course, but she looks cool).

You really hate the wasted good character design don't you.

I know there are a lot of people here that hate the Archangel, but I like the way they are doing this. Instead of going after Dullindal who they are convinced is up to no good, they are going and looking into doing an investigation. Too bad they don't have time to really do a good one.

Cion
Mon, 08-29-2005, 01:43 AM
Interesting ep, i am wondering why do Kira has so high rank? If you check Cagalli and his their stripes are exactly the same. Does this mean if Cagalli bites the Dust Kira will be the highest in command? Damn i'm really starting to like Rey more and more. Calculating, Cold hearted and Evil. It seems like Dullindal will kill Meer now that she has lost her purpose and make it look like Orb/AA did it. Looking interesting for the last eps even if Blue cosmos lost pretty easy.

Curium
Mon, 08-29-2005, 01:44 AM
Originally posted by: Cion
Interesting ep, i am wondering why do Kira has so high rank? If you check Cagalli and his their stripes are exactly the same. Does this mean if Cagalli bites the Dust Kira will be the highest in command? Damn i'm really starting to like Rey more and more. Calculating, Cold hearted and Evil. It seems like Dullindal will kill Meer now that she has lost her purpose and make it look like Orb/AA did it. Looking interesting for the last eps even if Blue cosmos lost pretty easy.

Well since the rularship of Orb seems to go through the noble familes, being the twin brother of the current head representative would have him way up there. He could probably that Unato's place on the Orb council.

Terracosmo
Mon, 08-29-2005, 02:11 AM
What's even funnier is that they even bother to divide ranks, taking in consideration that the ORB army just got back together and they should have more pressing matters at hand.

Strike Freedom
Mon, 08-29-2005, 07:51 AM
Here's a Pic of the Custom Zaku, if anyone is interested...I'll try finding out some info on it i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif

http://i13.photobucket.com/alb...StrikeFreedom/Zaku.jpg (http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a253/X20AStrikeFreedom/Zaku.jpg)

Now onto the Orb matter with ranks. Yup, Kira is general now. I think it is proper. Why? He is the best pilot for orb, along with Athuran. He is Cagalli's sister, I mean come on now, he's technically part of the royal family. He is a symbolic leader as it is already, so why not make him one.

His uniform is not exactly like Cagalli's though. Cagalli has red coloring on her uniform, look at her jacket, Kira's part is yellow; and he doesn't have that fancy string with the green eblem.

Kira's uniform

http://i13.photobucket.com/alb...reedom/Kirageneral.jpg (http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a253/X20AStrikeFreedom/Kirageneral.jpg)

Cagalli's uniform

http://i13.photobucket.com/alb...ikeFreedom/cagalli.jpg (http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a253/X20AStrikeFreedom/cagalli.jpg)

Cagalli is still the leader, with Kira just under her. Plus, since AA is now a part of Orb, it should be led into battle, even moreso in space. I think it was a smart move, plus it gives the soldiers a higher moral and dedication.

Millenium-Boyz
Mon, 08-29-2005, 08:19 AM
Why would the chairman say thank you djibril and good bye >.< !!!!!!!!!!!
tHIS FreakiNG GSD still got SO MUCH mystery to be revealed!!!!!!!!!!!!!! probably that is why they killed djibril in this episode, because the mystery is just between chairman and AA, djibril have nothing to do with it , he is just a random guy that shool some big laser around, so they wanna get rid of EA to be more focused on Chairman and the AA, what do you think will happen with meyrin,
EDITed : Why would they want to get rid djibril so earyly that is the biggest question, the ending of the GS was sucks though in the last episode they killed 5 guys i think , including the druggies, GSD is a bit better coz they killed the bad guy not at the same time, they killed them one by one. not FORCIBLY make them DISAPPEAR in the last 2 episode

I DONT LIKE THE CHAIRMAN HE SEEMED OVER CONFIDENT HE MUST GOT SOMETHING REALLY BIG UP IN HIS SLEEVE, but WHAT!!!!!!!!! WHOLL BE THE FINAL ENeMY?? !!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG!!!!!!!!!!! its the last 5 episodes and shin is still
"being a bad guy"

Strike Freedom
Mon, 08-29-2005, 08:43 AM
Originally posted by: Millenium-Boyz
tHIS FreakiNG GSD still got SO MUCH mystery to be revealed!!!!!!!!!!!!!! probably that is why they killed djibril in this episode, because the mystery is just between chairman and AA, djibril have nothing to do with it , he is just a random guy that shool some big laser around, so they wanna get rid of EA to be more focused on Chairman and the AA, what do you think will happen with meyrin,
EDITed : Why would they want to get rid djibril so earyly that is the biggest question, the ending of the GS was sucks though in the last episode they killed 5 guys i think , including the druggies, GSD is a bit better coz they killed the bad guy not at the same time, they killed them one by one. not FORCIBLY make them DISAPPEAR in the last 2 episode

I DONT LIKE THE CHAIRMAN HE SEEMED OVER CONFIDENT HE MUST GOT SOMETHING REALLY BIG UP IN HIS SLEEVE, but WHAT!!!!!!!!! WHOLL BE THE FINAL ENeMY?? !!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG!!!!!!!!!!! its the last 5 episodes and shin is still
"being a bad guy"

He thanked Djibril because Djibril's actions actually helped the Chairman out, like getting rid of two birds with one stone. First, the confidence in Zaft by civilians was re-established (that's y he wanted the ppl to c the battle). He was able to take out his enemy at the same time. Plus, Djibirl only made it more blatant that there is a need to end all wars (good way to set up the Destiny plan).

heero
Mon, 08-29-2005, 09:24 AM
Originally posted by: aznroyale

Evil Lacus!

huh??
its funny what you said about Meer going to die cause Lacus is sending an assassination team to kill her...but i do believe that Dullindal knows that Meer was a fake Lacus

of course he knows she is fake -,- He "created" that fake lacus in the first place...

Originally posted by: Strike Freedom
Maybe Neo/Mwu will remember his past in Strike when he begins piloting Akatsuki. The effect will then be Neo/Mwu bailing out of the Akatsuki in order to avoid lightning striking twice....

Kira: Mwu where are you going?
Athuran: We need your help in this battle
Neo: Fuck this, I am not a dumb ass and there's no way in hell I'm gonna risk dying again, especially since I have such beautiful long hair.
*flys away into space towards earth, never to be heard from again....*

LOL tat would be funny. But notice how the story turned out. He was "killed" by a blast and now he drives Akatsuki which makes him invulnerable against beams hmmm...

Strike Freedom
Mon, 08-29-2005, 10:09 AM
Originally posted by: heero
[quote]
Originally posted by: aznroyale
[quote]
LOL tat would be funny. But notice how the story turned out. He was "killed" by a blast and now he drives Akatsuki which makes him invulnerable against beams hmmm...

Hmmm, that's true, isn't life ironic....maybe this time he'll be the one killing with beams i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

alukard
Mon, 08-29-2005, 10:32 AM
So far has not been revealed what Meyrin knows as to what she stumbled upon when she tripped over Dullindal's internet wire and tapped into his system, at least she does not say anything but Athrun & company would take what she knows and then ditch her somewhere saying you're free to go back to Minerva or somewhere knowing that you won't be trialed as a traitor. Even on AA she still wears her uniform as Zaft's despite all the bloodstains on that and Cagalli would at least be able to share some of her dresses she hates to wear so we can see more of Meyrin under that cover. She did helped Athrun escaped so she is a suspect. Athrun is considered a spy also since his actions on Minerva were half-hearted and his connection to Kira, Cagalli, and Orb, Dullindal's next priority of execution along with the Destiny Plan, is undeniable.

Ray Za Barrel's skills with Legend is due to his probable a "new-type" coordinator status. We know nothing about Ray's past but he could handle D.R.A.G.O.O.Ns pretty well and more so than even Kira commanding the funnel beams on Earth's atmosphere where Kira could not and in his past he has shown reaction to the lab earlier when he had a flashback with Dullindal and Raww and he looks alot like Raww and Neo.

JerV
Mon, 08-29-2005, 11:16 AM
I Like this Ep Shin and Luna had a nice moment and lots and lots of fighting andthen in the end to top it all off the anoying bastard got drilled to death lol what a way to go

masamuneehs
Mon, 08-29-2005, 11:34 AM
Is anyone else sick of seeing an episode where ZAFT is fighting Djibril's EAF, trying to prevent the slaughter of millions of innocent Plant civilians AND then, at the very end, we get to listen to Kira, Lacus and Athrun talk about how they (ArchAngel) are the good guys and have to struggle against the evil Dullindal? Doesn't it seem annoying that such a stark contrast of good and evil has been painted in Destiny, when in war there is no such obvious divide?

Destiny has been all about fighting wars, stopping wars, ending wars, stopping the evil villain's plan. But they have totally failed to address the biggest and most important issue: how to maintain peace, how to prevent wars from starting. this has been ignored totally by both Seed and Destiny, and to a large extent, by Gundam shows in general. Think of the different settings, UC- starts in the middle of the One Year War, no chance to explore preventative measures, Wing- starts at the beginning of the rebellion against the Earth Sphere Alliance, Seed - starts with Junius 7 already nuked and ZAFT and Earth at war.

heero
Mon, 08-29-2005, 01:29 PM
Is anyone else sick of seeing an episode where ZAFT is fighting Djibril's EAF, trying to prevent the slaughter of millions of innocent Plant civilians AND then, at the very end, we get to listen to Kira, Lacus and Athrun talk about how they (ArchAngel) are the good guys and have to struggle against the evil Dullindal? Doesn't it seem annoying that such a stark contrast of good and evil has been painted in Destiny, when in war there is no such obvious divide?

Destiny has been all about fighting wars, stopping wars, ending wars, stopping the evil villain's plan. But they have totally failed to address the biggest and most important issue: how to maintain peace, how to prevent wars from starting. this has been ignored totally by both Seed and Destiny, and to a large extent, by Gundam shows in general. Think of the different settings, UC- starts in the middle of the One Year War, no chance to explore preventative measures, Wing- starts at the beginning of the rebellion against the Earth Sphere Alliance, Seed - starts with Junius 7 already nuked and ZAFT and Earth at war.

I agree. They keep making AA seem like the good guys when in fact they did nothing much different from the other people. The only true evil I see is Djibril.

Dick Starbuck
Mon, 08-29-2005, 03:13 PM
eeh the episode was alright was cool to see more action of yzak en dearka, and i love the way djibril died 2 fucking cool the made it so special so people be like:' fuck yes' wondering what's gonna happen in the next episode is saw everyone shooting sooo maybe lacus is gonna die by a bullet would be funny and then kira is gonna flip and kills everybody i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

Curium
Mon, 08-29-2005, 03:58 PM

"being a bad guy"

He thanked Djibril because Djibril's actions actually helped the Chairman out, like getting rid of two birds with one stone. First, the confidence in Zaft by civilians was re-established (that's y he wanted the ppl to c the battle). He was able to take out his enemy at the same time. Plus, Djibirl only made it more blatant that there is a need to end all wars (good way to set up the Destiny plan).

Personally I belive that Dullindal was a member of Logos. He used them and then betrayed them. There is no proof at this point, but it really did seem to me that Djibril felt like Dullindal had betrayed him, not that Djibril just hated Dullindal.

Strike Freedom
Mon, 08-29-2005, 05:09 PM

"being a bad guy"

Personally I belive that Dullindal was a member of Logos. He used them and then betrayed them. There is no proof at this point, but it really did seem to me that Djibril felt like Dullindal had betrayed him, not that Djibril just hated Dullindal.

Curium, I think you hit the nail on the coffin, I too have suspected the same. They better tell us all about the Chairman with the few episodes left or i'll be real upset.

Vegita
Mon, 08-29-2005, 05:45 PM

Yeah same here. Maybe it's a sensitive issue in Japan where all this is produced, but it seems like a lot of anime has to have some pacificism philosophy injected in it... which I find odd in a Gundam anime since most of us are watching to see cool Gundams blow shit up... not some halfhearted pacificism promotion.

masamuneehs
Mon, 08-29-2005, 06:18 PM
Thanks for the support Vegita, Heero. Maybe if we keep clamoring people won't expect the fans to choke on so much half-explained, Deus-Ex-Machina Bullshit and convienent plot elements.

To Curium: I believe you're absolutley right. Dullindal had to be either a part of Logos or at least strongly connected with them. He built up ZAFT's forces quickly after their big defeat at Yakin Due, and almost certainly had to use Logos' weapons making connects. He was almost definetley not in Blue Cosmos (they'd have to be retards to let in a Coordinator), but his ability to identify so many memebers of Logos shows that he was probably in the group at sometime.

I do hope we'll see the Dullindal-Djibril connection explained soon. In previous episodes we've seen Dullindal looking at the blueprints for the Destroy, before it was first used. We've heard Djibril say, "That Dullindal, what does he think he's doing?!" like they were supposed to be working together, but then Dullindal double-crossed him. And the way the two referred to one another really makes me convinced they know each other from somewhere.

alukard
Mon, 08-29-2005, 08:59 PM
Yeah same here. Maybe it's a sensitive issue in Japan where all this is produced, but it seems like a lot of anime has to have some pacificism philosophy injected in it... which I find odd in a Gundam anime since most of us are watching to see cool Gundams blow shit up... not some halfhearted pacificism promotion.
---

War is usually clear and promoting pacifists or half-hearted pacifists is rather a personal choice and philosophy rather than a rule. Maybe he likes to separate from all the other anime that spoils the viewer again and again with the same content and likes to step abit from usual scene. Even a half-hearted pacifist can still see no reason for war such as Bush & Americans in general and recent war against Saddam's regiem and a pacifist see clear distinction for war such as ...i dont know...pacifist dont wage wars period. They get bullied is what they get. Even a half-heart pacifist like Churchill learned that path of Chamberlain was a slow path to peace and war against Hitler is clear as black & white from the beginning.

It's cause Fukuda wants to please the American, European, & Middle East audience as well as the Japanese audience. He can't please everyone. If it's true that Japan has a pacificist view then they do not like war period nor reason for having war in the first place. They like the picture often painted vague and forget all of their past and live the present. If war is painted black & white instead of color it is dull & void of the characteristics of the medium they're used to everyday. The good guys are good...good...bad guys are baad...boring. They dont like half-hearted pacifism either; Just peace, love and happiness. It's different in the west. And there are clear boundaries for war...most of the time; except for wars where Indians conquer their neighbors because of a long time feud, the cold war between nations that build atomic bombs, and rivalry between your neighbors over where the fence should be on your front lawn, war is often very straightforward.

Indian-America War & resettlement of Indian Americans.
Civil War of America, uniting America (somewhat vague) & overcoming slavery.
World war II, Japan invasion of China & Korea & German Holocaust?
Religious Intolerance. Is that considered a type of war?
Crusades. Most knows it as a war of Christianity vs Muslims but what about the persecution of Jews as many historians like to conveniently leave out?

All wars are preventable and foresee-able but the reason for war is often in fact obvious except for a few other reasons. We would often hush each other when explaining war by being vague & let the past beforgotten and explain that there've been enough bloodshed, but if we forget our history we're doom to repeat it. The obvious part is the war crimes. However, war is never a popular affair and often not something that people think about beyond the events that happened even long afterwards. Have any president/king explain to you that they're going to war because someone lost their mom or dad? No one would care really but if you say you're going to war because of wealth, your nation is under attack, some other propaganda then you'd get more audience. It's always been that way. War is not something that you explain to a young person when he enlist because all he's thinking about is his country, pride, fame, discovering his future and last and least is the money although most people don't care because no money is worth your life but your life isn't worth anything if you don't have a meaning for it. When all is over, war is just part of living but there are always a reason for having a war and the good guys can sometimes beseen vs the bad guys.

Miro69
Mon, 08-29-2005, 09:08 PM
make peace not war-- a universal ideal among the human race but failing ultimately by the contradictory fact due to man's obsession with war.

anyways, this episode just seemed to bore the hell out of me. i try to keep an open mind everytime i watch gsd but its just been gundams blowing shit up. all style, no substance. didnt feel a thing for shinn and lunamaria because well, i havent cared for them. the only thing intriguing was probably the fact that djibril had some other thing planned and that there. and also about the rise of supreme chancellor dullindal now.

masamuneehs
Mon, 08-29-2005, 09:17 PM
Alukard, I think you may be on to something. Unfortunatley, your post is very hard to decipher because your grammar is so poor and your thoughts totally jump from one thing to the next. If I were a teacher you'd get a D.

"make peace, not war" they say! But how does one make peace except by offering positive incentives to stymie war (and who has such resources to satisfy the cravings of so many different peoples and nations?) or by threatening extremly negative repercussions for starting a war (the latter is what has fueled defense contractors and other weapons makers forever)

The truth is that there will always be war, so get used to it. The most important thing is to fight for justifiable causes and conduct yourself honorably in battle. If people stopped using war simply to attain their selfish desires we'd be in a much better world. But people are selfish. Might makes right. Money is king. The victor writes the history. etc etc.

alukard
Mon, 08-29-2005, 09:34 PM
Alukard, I think you may be on to something. Unfortunatley, your post is very hard to decipher because your grammar is so poor and your thoughts totally jump from one thing to the next. If I were a teacher you'd get a D.

"make peace, not war" they say! But how does one make peace except by offering positive incentives to stymie war (and who has such resources to satisfy the cravings of so many different peoples and nations?) or by threatening extremly negative repercussions for starting a war (the latter is what has fueled defense contractors and other weapons makers forever)

The truth is that there will always be war, so get used to it. The most important thing is to fight for justifiable causes and conduct yourself honorably in battle. If people stopped using war simply to attain their selfish desires we'd be in a much better world. But people are selfish. Might makes right. Money is king. The victor writes the history. etc etc.

--------

I agree i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

War is war. Pacifists think there are no reasons for war, and thus see no distinction between good and evil. There are times when wars are unnecessary and there are times when you have been stung in the back enough and need to react. It's why i like GSD.

Strike Freedom
Mon, 08-29-2005, 10:01 PM
There will always be war, and man will destroy himself. This is our fate if we carry on like this. Our trends of increasing in arms, making more nukes and other destructive weapons, our hate, our unacceptance of others, our greed, etc will just lead us to self destruction. However, this does not encompass everyone, and unfortunately the innocent ppl are the ones that suffer. I think of an old physics concept where u take a jar of mixed nuts that are all in order from smallest to largest (peanuts to almonds for eg). If you start mixing it, it will only become more mixed and disordered. The only way to create the order that was lost is from scratch....

aznimperialx
Mon, 08-29-2005, 11:19 PM
There will always be war, and man will destroy himself. This is our fate if we carry on like this. Our trends of increasing in arms, making more nukes and other destructive weapons, our hate, our unacceptance of others, our greed, etc will just lead us to self destruction. However, this does not encompass everyone, and unfortunately the innocent ppl are the ones that suffer. I think of an old physics concept where u take a jar of mixed nuts that are all in order from smallest to largest (peanuts to almonds for eg). If you start mixing it, it will only become more mixed and disordered. The only way to create the order that was lost is from scratch....

lol that was deep but i agree

kenren
Tue, 08-30-2005, 09:32 AM
time to voice my opinion about phase 45

looks like shinn and luna got together pretty well..ahh, i wanna see more yzak 's fights and how dare rey look down on lunamaria !

aznroyale
Tue, 08-30-2005, 09:48 AM
SEED-FanSub (http://seed.eatshoe.com/torrents/[SEED-Fansubs]%20Gundam%20SEED%20Destiny%20-%2045.avi.torrent)
eps 45

Splash!
Tue, 08-30-2005, 12:12 PM
Originally posted by: aznimperialx

lol that was deep but i agree

Man , you're making alot of pessimistic comments. And since when are humans comparable to assortment of NUTS!!! Are you telling me that we are the same as peanuts? The point your making is way off. The thing is, humans are unpredictable, and anything can happen at any given moment. It is not as simple as "Humans are doomed because of their violent nature". Look at the real world, times of wars come and go, peace comes and goes. That is because life is unstable and unpredictable, and so are humans that have adapted to live life

Renishiki
Tue, 08-30-2005, 07:12 PM
Hey!

I finally joined this excellent forum after just been sitting and reading it from the shadows and not taking part of the discussion. I think that Djibril death was somewhat dissapointing in that i thought that the space cruiser Girty Lue would do some more resistance or something. I think he died a little bit easy imo. Ofc Legend isnt somehing to mess around with, but i hoped for a final showdown between The Minerva and Girty Lue as they fought in the beginning of the series. Was hoping that Djibril/EaF/Logos would have some more "extended" pilots to defend the base/Girtylue. So it got to be an antiklimax in my opnion. Wonder what the Zaft will be fighting now? Well thats my 50 cents.

OT: Btw, how do i get my jpg icon to work?its 60*60 and under 100kb, but it only gives me an fail message each time i try to use it:S

Strike Freedom
Tue, 08-30-2005, 07:14 PM
Originally posted by: Renishiki
Hey!

I finally joined this excellent forum after just been sitting and reading it from the shadows and not taking part of the discussion. I think that Djibril death was somewhat dissapointing in that i thought that the space cruiser Girty Lue would do some more resistance or something. I think he died a little bit easy imo. Ofc Legend isnt somehing to mess around with, but i hoped for a final showdown between The Minerva and Girty Lue as they fought in the beginning of the series. Was hoping that Djibril/EaF/Logos would have some more "extended" pilots to defend the base/Girtylue. So it got to be an antiklimax in my opnion. Wonder what the Zaft will be fighting now? Well thats my 50 cents.

Well Hello Renishiki, welcome to the group, hope you enjoy the forum

Renishiki
Tue, 08-30-2005, 07:16 PM
Hehe thx! Hope i wont get run over by terra the first week!i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

KapsLocked
Tue, 08-30-2005, 09:38 PM
Hmmm.... here's what I thought:

- Recycled animation, while saving money, is REALLY annoying. I don't like it how the Core Splendor has always been launched the same way, even when Luna is piloting it. Know what I mean, when it does the 5ish barrel rolls right after it exits the catapult?

- I think it makes sense that Neo doesn't attack AA because technically isn't the EAF still allied with ORB? Whether or not he is actually Mwu, as much evidence does point out, he wouldn't have a reason to attack them since the enemy is ZAFT. Add any pieces to the puzzle that you want to this - I don't remember the older episodes that well.

AGREED = The Girty Lue really should've put up more of a fight.

I'm speculating that Mwu was taken in by EAF forces and for some reason put into the extended program. Maybe because he was part of the Three Ships Alliance or something? In any case, 2 years of erasing your memory can only work so well - look at the other extendeds like Stellar who kept having the problem of not forgetting Shinn. Not that Shinn didn't keep trying to remind her. ^^;;;

Strike Freedom
Tue, 08-30-2005, 09:42 PM
Hehe thx! Hope i wont get run over by terra the first week!

LOL, Amen to that one...i'll pray a special one for u...lol...j/k Terra. Terra's a cool dude, just a bit hot-headed like YZAK, but that's the best part about him!

Terracosmo
Tue, 08-30-2005, 11:47 PM
"LOL, Amen to that one...i'll pray a special one for u...lol...j/k Terra. Terra's a cool dude, just a bit hot-headed like YZAK, but that's the best part about him!"

WHO'S HOT HEADED YOU BITCH I'LL KILL YOU

*cough*

I mean, you'll be fine Renishiki, as long as you don't violate the rules (rules: you must love Yzak & hate Kira/Lacus, always).

Also, for deers in space indeed. (just ignore this, it's related to Reni's swedish sig)

Splash!
Wed, 08-31-2005, 12:10 AM
yes terra might be hot headed, but actually hes one of those guys that talks alot of sense when hes pissed off. So even though he might be trying to put you down in an argument, attempt to understand what hes really trying to get at

Renishiki
Wed, 08-31-2005, 02:17 AM
Hehe actually terra has been my hero all alongi/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif Been one of things to make me read this forum is his hotheaded temper!i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif And ofc rules are meant to be followed. Concerning:"I the hate lacus/Kira department", i dont really hate them, but im not in the fanclub really either. I thought it was fun to see Kira starting up Freedom to go out and kick those Special Ops:es ass in the beginning of the series, it was just sentimental. And i got kind off pissed off to se Shinn kick (?) win over Freedom. But now i dont really know.. Since Fukuda killed one of the best (imo) villains in gs/gsd history in this episode without any grand battle, im kind of lost on to wich will be carrying the burden of being the grand arch rival to Dullindal..But its kind of fun to i guess, since maybe for once you will not able to predict that whats going to happen for like 4 episodes ahead?=)

My sig is in english: For Caribou:s in space!i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

Terracosmo
Wed, 08-31-2005, 02:37 AM
Hehe actually terra has been my hero all along

Oooo, another fanboy. Can never get enough of those. i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

masamuneehs
Wed, 08-31-2005, 09:52 AM
TERRA: GET BACK ON TOPIC YOU SMELLY YZAK-LOVING SWEDE!!! SAME TO SPLASH AND THE NEWBIE!

Seriously, Terra, you're pretty damn cool and hilarious sometimes. But don't let your little fan-following get to your head or I'll have to pop it like a pussing purple pimple

Perhaps someone should go create a Terra fandom thread on GW or a website? We can leave all the ass-kissing for there, rather then clutter up the actual discussion threads.

Anyhow!

Wait... did you come up with this yourself?!?! Or is this from some speech or referencing some philosopher or anything like that?!?!

Amazing... as negative as it sounds, I actually believe this to be true. Mankind has to change the way we conduct wars, because lumbering on the path of greater and greater destructive capabilities can only kill us off in the longrun. That's why I have liked Gundam so much, because it offers an alternative, (thought fantastic), image of wars in the future. Seed, and Destiny to some extent, also get some props for addressing the issues of nuclear armnaments and the boundaries that should not be crossed in fighting wars.

I actually agree with Strike Freedom?!? Wow, that's probably the first time...

PSJ
Wed, 08-31-2005, 11:04 AM
So when are the Terracosmo fanclub meetings? What do you do at your meetings?

What the hell? This isn't a philosphy class. So where is the HaroTori sub? I guess it will be out by Thursday like last week.

I also happened to catch that the new guy didn't like Djibril's death all that much. You may actually be a good guy. Djibril's death sucked and Rey sucks even more for killing him like that. It happened so that the AA can fight Minerva and Shinn, Kira and Athrun will whine and scream while Rey speaks ultra calm about destruction and shit, that is how i predict the last battle between the 4 main mobile suits.

Gangrel
Wed, 08-31-2005, 11:43 AM
Well, for people talking about Dullindal connection to Logos and all. I do think he was moving the strings from behind like a puppet master. And probably he was the one who gave motivation (and weaponry) to those soldiers drop the Junius 7 on Earth, to kill Lacus (too bad they failed) and maybe more...

Splash!
Wed, 08-31-2005, 12:02 PM
eh, wheres my reply to that little bit about war and human nature by Strike Freedom. Damn its at the end of the previous page. Anyways, as i already stated the whole thing cant be summed up so easily

Gangrel
Wed, 08-31-2005, 03:28 PM
Just one thing that I was wondering about. Where are the DOM Troopers? I mean I didn't see the mobile suits inside AA when they loaded Akatuski, neither I saw the characters around. Are they really with AA? I guess they supposed to be since Lacus is going with AA to space and they support her and all...

DeathscytheVII
Wed, 08-31-2005, 03:49 PM
Anyone else find it annoying that a lot of the battle animations are rehashed? I've seen the same Spaceship blown up in exactly the same way all the way from GS1 to now, at least a dozen times. Not to mention the same underwater gundams blown up by the same shore cannon everytime they go ashore. One smashes a tank, the other gets shot in the chest. lol. There's also the animation of the gouf backing away, firing its finger cannons at its attacker (They used it with isaac this ep =/, that guy deserves better than reused animation.)

One of the main reasons why i was disappointed by the last battle of GS1.

I guess they're just getting lazy now. I can forgive lazy scripting and writing, but not animation, especially when its an anime.

Anyways the episode was......alright, i expected more to happen, although Djibril's death as a throw-away character doesn't surprise me.

More speeches from Cagalli, and i dunno, something about kira this season really bothered me, i was all WHOOOOOT when Kira owned people with freedom when he first came, and i loved him in seed, but now its like he has the personality of an all-knowing, wise piece of wood, where's the emotion? hehe.

Anyways, the destroys are disppointing =/, demoted to cannon fodder troops like the rest of the mobile armour and suits the EA showed off in past eps. They've lost their feeling of dread and awe after Heaven's base. A pity though, Destroy had a great introduction into the series.

Strike Freedom
Wed, 08-31-2005, 04:24 PM
"LOL, Amen to that one...i'll pray a special one for u...lol...j/k Terra. Terra's a cool dude, just a bit hot-headed like YZAK, but that's the best part about him!"

WHO'S HOT HEADED YOU BITCH I'LL KILL YOU

*cough*

I mean, you'll be fine Renishiki, as long as you don't violate the rules (rules: you must love Yzak & hate Kira/Lacus, always).

Also, for deers in space indeed. (just ignore this, it's related to Reni's swedish sig)

ROFL, everyone here in the forums, we all form like one big dysfunctional family i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

@ Masamuneehs... Wow, we can actually get along i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif. I actually enjoy our disagreements as they are handled in a very thought out process. Thanks for the agreement, even if it is the first and last time! i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif

@ DeathyscytheVII, I agree, there is a lot of reused stuff, the theme, the characters, the battles, the animation, the MS (not all), the everything....wait a minute....shit...we've been watching SEED all over again....DAMN THAT FUKUDA...trying to make money on us.....i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif

Terracosmo
Wed, 08-31-2005, 09:33 PM
TERRA: GET BACK ON TOPIC YOU SMELLY YZAK-LOVING SWEDE!!! SAME TO SPLASH AND THE NEWBIE!

Seriously, Terra, you're pretty damn cool and hilarious sometimes. But don't let your little fan-following get to your head or I'll have to pop it like a pussing purple pimple

Perhaps someone should go create a Terra fandom thread on GW or a website? We can leave all the ass-kissing for there, rather then clutter up the actual discussion threads.

You'll have to get used to that, it's been this way since 2003.

Renishiki
Thu, 09-01-2005, 04:12 AM
Frankly i thought that Djibril was going to have some kind of new super-über ultra gundam suits who would had maked it alot harder for Minerva/Shinn/Rey/Luna on their path of destruction. I mostly i got the feeling of an sunday picknick. Weapons like the Destroy and that other heavy suit (the suit with that positron shield who deflects Minervas Tannhaüser) would stand up alot better, now instead Shinn and Rey killed the of like flies. That was very boring imo. Hope that Kira and Athrun are gonna give Shinn and co some really hard fighting so we atleast get some good fighting instead of 2 suits massacring half the Eaf-fleet. To bad lacus didnt have anymore kickass suits for Yzak and Deakka.

SFreedomZGMFx20a
Thu, 09-01-2005, 11:28 AM
I dont know if someone has already posted this, but i noticed this after rewatching Phase 45.

Cagalli and Murrue (http://img47.imageshack.us/my....mage=45avi000026as.jpg]http://img47.imageshack.us/my.php?image=45avi000026as.jpg)

Kira And Athrun (http://img307.imageshack.us/my...mage=45avi000018vo.jpg]http://img307.imageshack.us/my.php?image=45avi000018vo.jpg)

Kira has the same rank as Cagalli within the Orb Military and is above Marrue Ramius, does someone know what rank is that?

Terracosmo
Thu, 09-01-2005, 11:32 AM
Wow, I never noticed that the rank is above Ramius'.

So now Kira is invincible, has a ridiculous gundam with DRAGOON, is a newtype, owns everything... and is ABOVE THE SHIP'S CAPTAIN IN RANK?

It's time for the magic words! Ready kids? Sing along now!

FUCK, YOU, FUKUDA!

One more time:

FUCK YOU FUKUDA!

Oh and also http://forums.gotwoot.net/mess...6020&enterthread=y (http://forums.gotwoot.net/messageview.cfm?catid=48&threadid=16020&enterthrea d=y)

Renishiki
Thu, 09-01-2005, 12:11 PM

So now Kira is invincible, has a ridiculous gundam with DRAGOON, is a newtype, owns everything... and is ABOVE THE SHIP'S CAPTAIN IN RANK?

FUCK, YOU, FUKUDA!

One more time:

FUCK YOU FUKUDA!

Oh and also http://forums.gotwoot.net/mess...6020&enterthread=y (http://forums.gotwoot.net/messageview.cfm?catid=48&threadid=16020&enterthrea d=y)

Hehe omg

heero
Thu, 09-01-2005, 12:53 PM

FUCK, YOU, FUKUDA!

One more time:

FUCK YOU FUKUDA!

lmao ur reminding me of spongebob

rengoku
Thu, 09-01-2005, 03:27 PM

FUCK, YOU, FUKUDA!

One more time:

FUCK YOU FUKUDA!

lol wouldn't that put Kira as the Orb equivilant of ZAFT's FAITH core?

SFreedomZGMFx20a
Thu, 09-01-2005, 05:30 PM
I doubt it. I still ask, what rank kira has? It would be the same as Cagalli, General? Almirant? Representative?.

SFreedomZGMFx20a
Thu, 09-01-2005, 05:48 PM
lol! =)

ANSWER ME FUKUDA!!!!

IMAGINARY FUKUDA: AA is a ship, hence, it isnt alive. NEXT question, and please i dont want another stupid one.

EDIT: Sorry, double posted again, i got confused with the topics i was reading.

=)

LoL

PLEASE, stop that, its annoying.

BTW: they lost so many carriers because the carriers didnt fight back, that was the whole point of Japan's Strategy.

quote:
Originally posted by: john_doe_107

excuse me, I'm a kid? surely you have "big boy" hair then???
lol

john_doe_107 your amusing... =)

You don't know anything about me still you make statements about me???

Interesting! =) Thats whats make you mature???

Are you american?

We dont know anything about U?, well, we have read ur post and frankly i agree with john_doe_107.

quote:
Originally posted by: twh

You suck.

@twh: Izak being angry all the time is part of his charm. I like his character that way.

PS: Please someone post tsomething, i cant QUOTE all day.

Stop talking about raping, u better see someone who can help u.

quote:

No it's not like i go for your "good guys and bad guys" theory.. I just like shinn more, he acts more like a human that has feelings instead of kira.. Kiras feelings aint genuine.. that what makes him fake..

I suppose I would be a lot more like shinn than kira if I had gone threw what they have..

Kira is to good.. Shinn is naturally... That's what I think.. Thats why I like shinn.. And ZAFT seems more reasonable they to.. I can relate to ZAFT...

My opinion...

Kira is in Control of himself, not like Shinn. I would be surprised if one of Kawai Denka's Parodys are true )especially the one with Athrun Three-Timing Cagalli, where Cagalli ask him to tell her he loves her). Check the GS Funnies Thread.

Curium
Thu, 09-01-2005, 06:01 PM
Originally posted by: SFreedomZGMFx20a
I dont know if someone has already posted this, but i noticed this after rewatching Phase 45.

http://img47.imageshack.us/my....mage=45avi000026as.jpg (http://img47.imageshack.us/my.php?image=45avi000026as.jpg)

http://img307.imageshack.us/my...mage=45avi000018vo.jpg (http://img307.imageshack.us/my.php?image=45avi000018vo.jpg)

Kira has the same rank as Cagalli within the Orb Military and is above Marrue Ramius, does someone know what rank is that?

I would assume that since Orb's government is based on the "noble families" that Kira gets Yuna's old spot in the council.

SFreedomZGMFx20a
Thu, 09-01-2005, 06:05 PM

http://img47.imageshack.us/my....mage=45avi000026as.jpg (http://img47.imageshack.us/my.php?image=45avi000026as.jpg)

http://img307.imageshack.us/my...mage=45avi000018vo.jpg (http://img307.imageshack.us/my.php?image=45avi000018vo.jpg)

I would assume that since Orb's government is based on the "noble families" that Kira gets Yuna's old spot in the council.

I Wonder if Kira took down the Gouf that killed Yuna. i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif. Good for him. Thank god Yuna died, i didnt wanted to see him again. RIP YUNA ROMA.

AtHRunOwNZaLL
Thu, 09-01-2005, 08:00 PM

I Wonder if Kira took down the Gouf that killed Yuna. . Good for him. Thank god Yuna died, i didnt wanted to see him again. RIP YUNA ROMA.

it was a murasame, it even showed it chasing the gouf then shooting it down

ArcZero
Thu, 09-01-2005, 11:59 PM
huh..... so apparently asuran's a captain.

masamuneehs
Fri, 09-02-2005, 10:39 AM
I still say it again, it doesn't matter what rank he has, Kira never is put in a situation where he has to command anyone who isn't already licking the grime off his boots! He tells Athrun to do something, Athrun does it. He tells Maryu to do something, she does it. And even if they don't listen to Kira, they then have to hear the same damn request worded in cryptic philisophical banter from Lacus, so they get confused and do it anyway