PDA

View Full Version : 273 RAW

nests
Fri, 08-26-2005, 09:37 AM
273 raw lq (http://www.datorrents.com/download.asp?id=2128&name=%5BRaw-Manga%5D%20Naruto%20273%28lq%29.torrent)
Scanlation (http://tinyurl.com/8vcxn)
Despite battle not being over it was actually an ok chapter

Hikyuu
Fri, 08-26-2005, 09:48 AM
the scanlations is already out with the release? nice
EDIT: I wish people cared this much about loveless

oh and what is up wityh JOJOHOT.com at the bottom of every page.. that ruins the horrible scanlation..
Did that seal look like shukaku? (I think that is what its called. gaara's beast.. someone please correct me) perhaps it was from the previous barer >> ?

kAi
Fri, 08-26-2005, 10:10 AM
oh damn!!

that was good, i really liked this chapter, Sasori moved his 'heart' thing to anoter puppet before the seal, coz he knew it was coming. Damn! Sakura has a sword through her! It's poisoned. Sasori will probably leave after this, or may try to attack Chiyo, but I don't think he will try to finish Sakura after doing this.

Raven
Fri, 08-26-2005, 10:30 AM
ZOMG Wlil Sakrua dyie???!11!??//?

Damn, need a cleaner scan. Hard to see what's going on in places.

Naruto_Fan
Fri, 08-26-2005, 10:42 AM
i hate this battle. it's taking waay too long. maybe the manga is just trying to push itself farther from the anime?

Psyke
Fri, 08-26-2005, 10:43 AM
Finally, this fight is ending. And no, Sakura won't die. Not now.

Jman
Fri, 08-26-2005, 11:41 AM
thanks for the links. Glad to see that this fight is getting closer and closer to finishing and after all that it was good to see sakura get stabbed. It aint life threatening but meh...finally someone got hurt.

LOL @ *NO it's not Rasengan

Stoopider
Fri, 08-26-2005, 12:03 PM
Probably Chiyo would die, and save Sakura with her own anti-poison. I think the puppet's going to run run run away. Probably Gai and co would have finished their own problems and come.

Assertn
Fri, 08-26-2005, 12:25 PM
of course sakura will get the antidote and chiyo will still be poisoned
but i believe it still takes 3 days or so for the poison to kill the victim, right? Maybe sakura can still cure her.

Knives122
Fri, 08-26-2005, 12:55 PM
why do I have the feeling that there will be a big ass explosion that will result in Sakura getting blow up and Sasori and Chiyo dying or maybe it wont.

either way it'll end with sasori dead on the ground.

Roko
Fri, 08-26-2005, 02:02 PM
I think Chiyo's just gonna die while taking Sasori down with her. That seal thing was awesome; the ten puppets were also very cool.

Sidnne
Fri, 08-26-2005, 02:24 PM
This chapter was a big improvement over the last 10 chapters imo. I haven't read the scan yet so I don't know what progressed as far as the story is concerned although there appeared to be little dialogue, but, this chapter was at least exciting. Chiyo's 10 puppets owned Sasori's army of generic puppets and the pic of Sasori pinned to the wall by the puppet's head was pretty cool.

I was quickly skimming over the raw scan and at first glance on page 11 I thought Sakura was using Rasengan i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

All in all, I would have to say that this chapter was an improvement, although I had hoped to see this battle wrapped up this week.

sangai
Fri, 08-26-2005, 04:55 PM
over all good chapter , its finally coming to a end and that is something i am glad to see ..im excited to see the next part of the fight..but i really don't wanna see anymore of the sakura vs sasori fight..its just lasting a lil too long..NOW..the naruto fight with diedara is gonna take just as long..but ten bucks says that we see all the others fight there clones first..

as for sasori..i think he is definatly at his end..i mean he had to take over another puppets body just to survive ..he like transplanted that thing in his chest into another puppet so in a since as long as he has a "host" puppet body he will never die in a similar fashion to orochimaru..prolly how orochimaru got the rest of his immortality jutsu..but sasori seemed to have sealed his soul/spirit /essance into that of a small black log with some hierigana written on teh top of it as a seal i guess..

although its intresting the probiblty of chiyo baa sama dying is higher then sakura's..watch sakura bust out with tsunda's seal and regen her self like TO teh max..

Awosome fights in the future and im lookin forward to them for once.

mage
Fri, 08-26-2005, 05:19 PM
The name of the chapter is "Chidori..!!?" according to that scanlation. Obviously Kakashi will come save them, which is totally retarded because the last we saw of Kakashi, he was chasing Deidara in the opposite direction.

edit: Since that idea is so retarded though, it might even be Sasuke that comes to save Sakura. Sasuke probably hates the Akatsuki as well since Itachi is in it. It makes sense that he would come. Might see Orochimaru as well.

Zhan
Fri, 08-26-2005, 10:23 PM
Doubt it, the main focus at the moment is Akatsuki. Orochimaru and Sasuke will probably come after all this is finished.

kAi
Fri, 08-26-2005, 11:16 PM
Usually Chapter titles refer to the same chapter, and I don't think you should take it too seriously, I don't think Kakashi will be coming back to Sakura and Chiyo until after they have finished with Deidara, unless they've already taken him out, which I doubt.

Mut
Sat, 08-27-2005, 03:38 AM
Apparently, someone from a raw provider/scanslator group fucked with the chapter title. At least that's what the rumor is.

mage
Sat, 08-27-2005, 01:10 PM
Originally posted by: kAi
Usually Chapter titles refer to the same chapter, and I don't think you should take it too seriously, I don't think Kakashi will be coming back to Sakura and Chiyo until after they have finished with Deidara, unless they've already taken him out, which I doubt.
If it says "Chidori..!!?" in the title then obviously there's gonna be a chidori sometime soon. That is, unless they fucked up the title like Mut said.

Terracosmo
Sat, 08-27-2005, 01:59 PM
Decent. I hope Sakura dies (wishful thinking). End this fight now goddamnit.

Sidnne
Sat, 08-27-2005, 03:16 PM
Originally posted by: mage
The name of the chapter is "Chidori..!!?" according to that scanlation. Obviously Kakashi will come save them, which is totally retarded because the last we saw of Kakashi, he was chasing Deidara in the opposite direction.

edit: Since that idea is so retarded though, it might even be Sasuke that comes to save Sakura. Sasuke probably hates the Akatsuki as well since Itachi is in it. It makes sense that he would come. Might see Orochimaru as well.

Damn, I wish Kishimoto would stop spoiling the chapters in the titles.

Are you serious? Like Seriously serious?? First of all, the chapter title NEVER coincides with any that actually takes place in the chapter. How many times have we seen it say somebody was going to die or that the fight concludes, and then nobody dies and the fight drags on for 30 more chapters?

And even if the chapter title is "Chidori", that does not "Obviously" mean that somebody with a chidori is comming to save them. It would more likely mean that we would see Kakashi use the chidori against Deidara.

Originally posted by: sangai
over all good chapter , its finally coming to a end and that is something i am glad to see ..im excited to see the next part of the fight..but i really don't wanna see anymore of the sakura vs sasori fight..its just lasting a lil too long..NOW..the naruto fight with diedara is gonna take just as long..but ten bucks says that we see all the others fight there clones first..

We have seen some of Naruto/Kakashi vs Deidara in cameos throughout the chapters in which the Sasori fight has been taking place. We have not seen ANY of the clone fights since they began. That would lead me to believe one of two things. Either Kishi isn't sure where to go with that or how to fight it in at the moment, OR he has something secretive planned that he is saving for a later time.

If I had to make a prediction I'd go with the latter. And I'd say that its possible for one or all of Team Gai to be defeated (not killed, but knocked out or captured, tied up etc.) by the clones. Then Team Gai shows up to help Team Kakashi, but instead its turns out to be the clones and they attack Team Kakashi. That or they don't reveal that one of them is a clone until later on in the story and the clone lives as the character and acts as a spy within konoha for a while.

I think that would be a pretty cool story twist.

mage
Sat, 08-27-2005, 04:37 PM
On the left side it says "Sakura and Chiyo rage in battle, but are overwhelmed. But, above them, that flash is..?" Now, there was no "flash" in any of the chapters, but assuming all of this is translated properly, there should be a chidori saving them in the next chapter.

Zhan
Sat, 08-27-2005, 06:30 PM
That flash is the explosion of youth man, its Gai

kAi
Sat, 08-27-2005, 07:30 PM
On the left side it says "Sakura and Chiyo rage in battle, but are overwhelmed. But, above them, that flash is..?" Now, there was no "flash" in any of the chapters.

Yeah, but that isn't the chapter title.

The chapter title always (well all of the ones that i can remember) refers to the current chapter, not a chapter down the track

If it says "Chidori..!!?" in the title then obviously there's gonna be a chidori sometime soon. That is, unless they fucked up the title like Mut said.

If it says Chidori...!!? in the title, then it should've happened that chapter, not a chapter down the track.

The Heretic Azazel
Sat, 08-27-2005, 07:47 PM
Yeah well chapters have been alluding to the end of this fight for like a month so I wouldn't pay attention to hints of what should happen.

mage
Sun, 08-28-2005, 02:00 AM
im going to stick my dick in all your asses when sasuke comes in and owns sasori with a chidori.

Masamune
Sun, 08-28-2005, 06:34 AM
die sakura die!

RasenDori
Sun, 08-28-2005, 08:23 AM
this fight's over. this is classic naruto style: a character takes a fatal hit, but ends up beating the living shit out of the enemy. its the way that naruto rasenganed kabuto, and neji killed kidoumaru, the list can go on and on. next chapter, i predict that sakura will grab sasori, rip the thing that keeps his soul out. sakura will heal herself, and chiyo will give sakura the antidote, thus sacrificing herself.

Assertn
Sun, 08-28-2005, 10:58 AM
woah....now that i think about it......
i seem to recall having a dream recently that continued where this week's chapter left off......

damn.....don't remember how it went though..... >_<

elmojo
Sun, 08-28-2005, 12:36 PM
i hope sasori escapes after defeating chiyo

sakura is awsome, its about time they have weaker characters do something like this, maybe hinata or ino will be next i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif, if she didnt turn into a housewife yet

mage
Sun, 08-28-2005, 12:41 PM
sakura is not awesome.

RasenDori
Sun, 08-28-2005, 12:57 PM
Originally posted by: kAi

On the left side it says "Sakura and Chiyo rage in battle, but are overwhelmed. But, above them, that flash is..?" Now, there was no "flash" in any of the chapters.

Yeah, but that isn't the chapter title.

The chapter title always (well all of the ones that i can remember) refers to the current chapter, not a chapter down the track

If it says Chidori...!!? in the title, then it should've happened that chapter, not a chapter down the track.

the translation "chidori" for the chapter title is a flagrant mistranslation, or even a joke. the katakana in the original raw says "rasuto batoru" which is engrish for "last battle"

mage
Sun, 08-28-2005, 01:07 PM
Oh.