PDA

View Full Version : Hi, I'm new here and I have a few questions

FantasticWinG
Fri, 08-26-2005, 04:51 AM
Hi all, i was searching on Google to compare the model kits and found this forums. It's really cool that to have people talk about model kits. I've never seen any forums like this before, it's awesome^^

I've been playing with MG gundam model kits, and i always buy those kits from gundamstoreandmore, do u guys have any other places to buy those model kits? I've been compare all the online stores, and found that only the GSM has the most model kits and a good prize.

Another thing is that the levels. Like how many hours you spend on a model kit. What are the 'requirements' for each level? I only play with MG model kits which is level 8 i believe, and for each model kit i need about 2-3 hours to finish it, without painting. The MG Wing Zero too me almost 4 hours cause i spent around 30 minutes screwing with the wings -_-

Rickbee
Fri, 08-26-2005, 10:51 AM
It depends alot of towns have stores that are in these back allys that have awsome stuff but for hours I have had model kits take like 8 hours to make paint and all so if u like models I suggest u try the perfect grade model types.

AtHRunOwNZaLL
Fri, 08-26-2005, 02:38 PM
Originally posted by: FantasticWinG
I've been playing with MG gundam model kits, and i always buy those kits from gundamstoreandmore, do u guys have any other places to buy those model kits? I've been compare all the online stores, and found that only the GSM has the most model kits and a good prize.

some sites that sells model kits and are trustworthy is www.plajapan.com www.HLJ.com and www.hobbybuy.com

FantasticWinG
Fri, 08-26-2005, 06:02 PM
Originally posted by: AtHRunOwNZaLL

some sites that sells model kits and are trustworthy is www.plajapan.com www.HLJ.com and www.hobbybuy.com

thx a lot, i will check them out.

AtHRunOwNZaLL
Fri, 08-26-2005, 09:00 PM
I've been playing with MG gundam model kits, and i always buy those kits from gundamstoreandmore

is the shipping for model kits at gundamstoreandmore a flat rate of 10 dollars? because no matter how many model kits i put in my cart the shipping is always 10 dollars, so can you explain?