PDA

View Full Version : Hinata figure..

yvliew
Fri, 08-26-2005, 03:08 AM
that's really weird.. lol.. don't understand why is it this way..

http://www.pcgames.com.cn/cartoon/ctzb/0508/pic/pcgames0819naruto01.jpghttp://www.pcgames.com.cn/cartoon/ctzb/0508/pic/pcgames0819naruto02.jpghttp://www.pcgames.com.cn/cartoon/ctzb/0508/pic/pcgames0819naruto03.jpghttp://www.pcgames.com.cn/cartoon/ctzb/0508/pic/pcgames0819naruto07.jpg

Aramis
Fri, 08-26-2005, 07:06 AM
it's like straight from that ending with all the girls posing in swimsuits.
someone who keeps older episodes might be able to give you a screenshot of that exact same pose. i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

masamuneehs
Fri, 08-26-2005, 08:43 AM
Oh my! I can't imagine anyone wanting to buy this doll- Unless....

But still, that's just wrong, simply wrong.

DarthEnderX
Fri, 08-26-2005, 08:57 AM
Oh my! I can't imagine anyone wanting to buy this doll- Unless....

to take some really zoooomed in pictures to show his peeps at the local forum how perculiar it is?

aznroyale
Fri, 08-26-2005, 11:44 AM
did you had to take a pic of the ass close up lol

Jadugar
Fri, 08-26-2005, 12:04 PM
Originally posted by: Aramis
it's like straight from that ending with all the girls posing in swimsuits.
someone who keeps older episodes might be able to give you a screenshot of that exact same pose.

You mean these pictures....

http://img116.imageshack.us/img116/3171/hinata14wy.jpg

http://img116.imageshack.us/img116/2047/hinata25va.jpg

bloodykunai
Sat, 08-27-2005, 04:09 AM
This doll is weird xD° Wouldn't like to have it...
Looks stupid. I like Hinatas pose in the ryuusei-Ending most...but I don't like this thing over there.
But good to see they haven't put her in a bikini...
Weird thing

Terracosmo
Sat, 08-27-2005, 06:36 AM
They should make another figure that looks exactly like that, except it should be Kurenai instead. And she should be naked.

bloodykunai
Sat, 08-27-2005, 12:03 PM
Originally posted by: Terracosmo
They should make another figure that looks exactly like that, except it should be Kurenai instead. And she should be naked.

...would you like to have it in your room? THIS POSE SUCKS
Maybe there are naked Kurenais out there in the perverted japanese world...

Jadugar
Sat, 08-27-2005, 12:43 PM
You can buy

http://img363.imageshack.us/img363/1674/hinata37jb.jpg

at this website (http://www.toysnjoys.com/narutofigures.html)

http://img356.imageshack.us/img356/9825/hinata44eb.jpg

XanBcoo
Sat, 08-27-2005, 03:05 PM
who's the brunette girl w/the pigtails??

DeluxSkillz
Sat, 08-27-2005, 03:08 PM
tenten obviously

XanBcoo
Sat, 08-27-2005, 03:17 PM
oooooooooh, hahaha
I guess I didn't recognizer her w/out her hair in buns. i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Narut0fan
Sat, 08-27-2005, 05:12 PM
Hey dudes wat u are talking about is sick!

Narut0fan
Sat, 08-27-2005, 05:12 PM
The pictures are gross too are all of u people perverted?

Don't double-post.

GotWoot Moderator

Terracosmo
Sat, 08-27-2005, 06:45 PM
And if we are..?

The Heretic Azazel
Sat, 08-27-2005, 06:57 PM
I agree, I like raping kittens and all, but thinking provocatively about cartoon characters is just wrong and I hope you all see your follies when you're burning in Hades!

XanBcoo
Sat, 08-27-2005, 09:55 PM
Ah, the hate flames of Azazel burneth me!

Jadugar
Sat, 08-27-2005, 10:01 PM
Originally posted by: Narut0fan
Hey dudes wat u are talking about is sick!

Let me guess, you like boys.

STOP double posting everywhere.

Zinobi
Sun, 08-28-2005, 02:55 AM
y does everything seem to be revolving around Hinata........not that i carei/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif......so ummm yeah i just happened to notice that
the figure isnt tht weird just out of the shows ending

Tinks
Sun, 08-28-2005, 09:47 PM
Lets think about the majority of anime viewers, who are male, and just what they're into and why they'd enjoy something like this... youre suprirsed why?

Terracosmo
Sun, 08-28-2005, 10:24 PM
I can't believe that so many of my fellow males like that fugly retard Hinata. The only words/phrases she can say are "Naruto-kun" & "shoot me" (the latter is just wishful thinking though).

lilphatboi88
Mon, 08-29-2005, 02:02 AM
Originally posted by: Tinks
Lets think about the majority of anime viewers, who are male, and just what they're into and why they'd enjoy something like this... youre suprirsed why?

The majority of the anime males are into hot women. Not some little girl.

I can't believe that so many of my fellow males like that fugly retard Hinata. The only words/phrases she can say are "Naruto-kun" & "shoot me" (the latter is just wishful thinking though).

I agree, she's pretty ugly. I'm guessing most people think her personality is cute; like that of a child's.

Terracosmo
Mon, 08-29-2005, 02:06 AM
Except a baby has a more mature personality than her.

The Heretic Azazel
Mon, 08-29-2005, 02:30 PM
Tell us how you REALLY feel about Hinata

ChaosK
Mon, 08-29-2005, 03:22 PM
Except a baby has a more mature personality than her.

azazel, how could it get any clearer than this?

narut0fan3
Mon, 08-29-2005, 09:02 PM
Ok y do u want to take a picture of a doll's butt? ITs just grosss get a life.

Banned.

GotWoot Moderator

masamuneehs
Mon, 08-29-2005, 09:08 PM
Thank you for banning the Narutard.

And I am attracted to shy girls, but Hinata is so one-dimensional and boring... I never could understand...

Wasn't Ami fro Sailor Moon like one of the most popular girls among male viewers? She was the shy, smart, goody-goody like Hinata (with short blue hari also) who was pretty unremarkable... but i seem to remember people loving her (and by love, i mean lust, as seen in the numerous hentai images to be found all over the web)

Jadugar
Mon, 08-29-2005, 09:20 PM
narut0fan3 is banned? For how long? Too bad, I was really begining to dislike him.

Getting back to the topic. There must be a huge demand for Hinata figures. Maybe there are some people out there who like shy girls.

XanBcoo
Mon, 08-29-2005, 10:01 PM
Originally posted by: Jadugar
narut0fan3 is banned? For how long? Too bad, I was really begining to dislike him.

Getting back to the topic. There must be a huge demand for Hinata figures. Maybe there are some people out there who like shy girls.

Probably most of Japan.
Honestly, every other romance series stars a shy girl like hinata with no resolve.

Terracosmo
Mon, 08-29-2005, 11:33 PM
People who use "don't you like shy people?" as an argument for liking Hinata are stupid. Because no shy people IRL behave as retarded as she does.

Tinks
Tue, 08-30-2005, 07:57 AM
Was anyone else disturbed when they tried to make Hinata "sexy" dancing in the water, didnt seem natural for the character

Loc
Tue, 08-30-2005, 10:13 AM
If you look back, I think she was training some fancy move while bathing, with all the water flying in circle and all. Or they're just trying to make her bathing scene look cool.

vegita625
Tue, 08-30-2005, 07:20 PM
Originally posted by: xanbcoo

Probably most of Japan.
Honestly, every other romance series stars a shy girl like hinata with no resolve.

Ok, majority of women in animes are busty and young while looking older (1st year high school students looking like a 25 year old, Kagome of InuYasha is a perfect example), the main reason? Japanese men generally like big breasts (since they rarely see them on their women, no joke), and they generally like young women. If anyone reads the "I Am a Japanese School Teacher" editorials, he's made comments on how Japanese men generally like very *young* women. The shy, immature personality like Hinata's probably hits that "I love very young girls" thing in the majority of Japanese men... and unfortunately majority of hentai artists whether Japanese or not... and I tell ya, the big bustline loving thing REALLY shows itself in most Hinata hentai at that...

Jadugar
Tue, 08-30-2005, 07:33 PM
Originally posted by: vegita625
Japanese men generally like big breasts (since they rarely see them on their women, no joke), and they generally like young women

Every man (real man) in this universe like big breasts and young women. There is a small minority who dont.

unfortunately majority of hentai artists whether Japanese or not... and I tell ya, the big bustline loving thing REALLY shows itself in most Hinata hentai at that...
The reason
SEX sells

DarthEnderX
Wed, 08-31-2005, 12:27 AM
I think Hinata is relatively cool because she's seems to be the most powerful out of all the female Konoha gennins, and I equate power with cool.

That's why Temari is so fucking hot!

The majority of the anime males are into hot women. Not some little girl.

Don't kid yourself.

If anyone reads the "I Am a Japanese School Teacher" editorials

Those are fucking AWSOME btw.

GAIJIN SMASH!!

XanBcoo
Wed, 08-31-2005, 09:34 AM
I was gonna disagree with you DarthEnder, but thinking about it...Hinata is the strongest Konoha Genin (jeez, the others really suck, don't they?)

Also, I think the shy, quiet-type girl like Hinata is very attractive to your average otaku, who can't relate to girls who have anything of an agressive personality. It's a weird fetish - The shy anime/school girl.

knirfie
Wed, 08-31-2005, 10:07 AM
I want it!!!

Necromas
Wed, 08-31-2005, 01:30 PM
Some people seriously need to calm down...

Just because someone took a picture of a dolls butt doesn't mean it has to turn into a flame war about liking/disliking anime girls.

Like when all I did was post a silly picture of halo + naruto characters and everyone and their mom has to start a flame war over it.

vegita625
Wed, 08-31-2005, 02:23 PM

Japanese men generally like big breasts (since they rarely see them on their women, no joke), and they generally like young women

Every man (real man) in this universe like big breasts and young women. There is a small minority who dont.

unfortunately majority of hentai artists whether Japanese or not... and I tell ya, the big bustline loving thing REALLY shows itself in most Hinata hentai at that...
The reason
SEX sells

There's a difference of how much a man loves something if they're deprived of it (big breasts lol, us Americans take it for granted compared to countries with *extremely* healthy diets that leads to lacking of the fat that leads to the curves lol). Also, half of my friends prefer small breasts, so it's not the majority, it's just said often enough for women to feel the need to get implants (ugh...).
And by young, I didn't mean a 30 year old man wanting a 20 year old girl, I meant "Damn that girl that JUST entered high school is so damn hot" "But you're... maybe 15 years older and she hasn't developed in nearly any way..." "I know, mwahaha..."

So they combine *very* young teen with big boobs and get unnatural lol.

And dude... I wouldn't f*ck anything with boobs that can literally crush me, so how's sex sell that?

DarthEnderX
Thu, 09-01-2005, 12:24 AM
I was gonna disagree with you DarthEnder, but thinking about it...Hinata is the strongest Konoha Genin (jeez, the others really suck, don't they?)

FEMALE Gennin but yes. Even being nothing more than a second rate Neji makes her stronger than Sakura, Ino and Tenten. That's probably more a testiment to how powerful Neji is than anything else.

XanBcoo
Thu, 09-01-2005, 10:15 AM
Originally posted by: DarthEnder

FEMALE Gennin but yes. Even being nothing more than a second rate Neji makes her stronger than Sakura, Ino and Tenten. That's probably more a testiment to how powerful Neji is than anything else.

oops....I meant female Genin. sorry.
Second rate Neji indeed.
Though I do like the Hyuuga Successor Hinata character in Narutimet Hero 2. She's really cool. XD

Terracosmo
Thu, 09-01-2005, 11:24 AM
Originally posted by: Necromas
Like when all I did was post a silly picture of halo + naruto characters and everyone and their mom has to start a flame war over it.

Yeah, except we didn't have a flame war.

Negative replies does not equal flaming.

DarthEnderX
Thu, 09-01-2005, 12:15 PM
I like how some nobody poster who hadn't even participated in the thread called for that thread to be locked and it was. So nice that one person gets to make the decision for everyone on when WE'RE done discussing something.

I should use that in other threads right after I say something so people don't get a chance to make a comeback!

Jadugar
Thu, 09-01-2005, 12:38 PM
half of my friends prefer small breasts

i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif

Hinata must be a goddess for you.