PDA

View Full Version : Episode 149 discussion

Krbadass
Wed, 08-24-2005, 11:28 PM
talk up

DarthEnderX
Wed, 08-24-2005, 11:39 PM
I love this arc.

Elephant beetles. Who thinks that shit up man.

To bad Hinata had to go and get herself Sakura'd...

Leviathan
Thu, 08-25-2005, 12:16 AM
The only thing that I really don't understand about this episode is why, when all of them (except Naruto of course) knew that they were being watched, did they allow themselves to be separated long enough for Hinata to be kidnapped and held for ransom? I guess the writers wanted to have a little more drama since they have to make it last a few episodes... so they put Hinata in a "sticky" situation. Here she prooves here usefulness by finding the Bikouchuu with her Byakugan, then gets in a situation where she needs to be rescued. (Nice one on the "Sakura'd" thing, DarthEnder.) Other than that, I thought it was a decent episode. At least there's the usual humor from Naruto's antics with the roaches and the giant Bikouchuu look-alike.

Well, then again, there's the matter of a drunk Tsunade who foolishly ignores a warning about unrest in a clan that uses insects... I wonder how she's going to react once she sobers up and realizes what an idiot she is. I think it's pretty safe to say that Orochimaru is involved in this in one way or another, especially after the revelation that finding this bug is essential to the "restoration of the Kamizurui Clan". It sounds just like the mission to the Sound country with Sasame and her brother when Naruto, Sakura, and Jiraiya when scouting for Orochimaru's hideout. It's another empty promise for power to manipulate people into doing what he wants. Maybe he fled to the Earth country and deceived the Kamizurui to set up his new base of operations there after he realized he was being tracked and abandoned the old hideout.

I don't follow the manga, so I don't know if any of this fits in with the main story or if it's all still filler. Someone please feel free to comment if you know.

?igma
Thu, 08-25-2005, 12:48 AM
I stopped after the naruto vs sasuke chapter (manga) ..god..wish I never had..

Jeff_from_MD
Thu, 08-25-2005, 12:49 AM
Well, then again, there's the matter of a drunk Tsunade who foolishly ignores a warning about unrest in a clan that uses insects...I wonder how she's going to react once she sobers up and realizes what an idiot she is

maybe she's already predicted how badly Aburame Shino's team's gonna easily mess that fallen clan up in any scenario. And as for the preparedness of the team itself, while Hinata certainly wasn't strong enough to fend for herself, Shino might have known that in any possible confrontation the enemy would have more use keeping a weak teammate alive as a trap lure rather than kill that teammate off knowing the jackpot was really Shino himself.

Or I could just be taking this too seriously.

whatever the case, i liked how creative they were in explaining that rain would cause the flora temperature to drop but the fauna body temperatures to remain constant, to help the Byakugan differentiate. In fact, the only thing that dissappointed me in this episode was the lack of pedophilic nud......I mean Hinata's gracefully elaborate dancing by the waterfall. yea.

UberSuperHACKER
Thu, 08-25-2005, 01:09 AM
Um .... Why would temperature dropping help The Byakuguan again?..... I mean I think its just something random the wirters decided.... Since I didn;t know it had antyhing to do with temperature to begin with.. Maby its like IR goggles the army has.. heh.. eh what ever....

Hinata seems to be able to find waterfalls to train at... no matter where she is...I guess she uses her Byakuagan to find them....and since they are running water.. they must have a lower temperature... which helps her find them.. so she can train at them....

The Scene where the bug girl (with the largest forhead ever) says "wow she came all the way out here to train.. she must be serious...." .....That was really .....worthless

I have offically given up watching this show untill all the filler dookie is over (yes I will watch them... But just back to back someday... fastfowarding through alot of the ..... "extra bulk")

Shinos Bug summoning technique... kinda sucked.. I mean basically its like all the bugs on the tree walk towards him so he dosent have to go to them... I mean If he could do it over a large range ... it would be something decent... But Instead it would be like Kiba using a "Akamaru summoning technique" that called akamaru over when he was 20 ft away....it would sound something like "Here boy ::whisstle whistle whisstle:: Here Boy"but If Kiba wanted to first he could waste some Chakara and make the shape of a bone on the ground too while he was at it.. like that lame bug web shino made

Leviathan
Thu, 08-25-2005, 01:16 AM
I'm really surprised that Hinata didn't faint again after that huge bear hug Naruto gave her. i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

Jeff, You have a point about Tsunade maybe thinking they wouldn't be a match for this team, but I still think she was too drunk to think straight enough to make any real assessment of the situation. As for Shino maybe knowing that Hinata would only be used as bait if anything happened to her, I think that's just a bit of a stretch. You just don't put your teammates in danger intentionally. We know they're going to get out of this somehow, but look at the disadvantage they're in when they could have faced them 4 on 3 instead of having one member down. If they had stuck together, knowing the danger that awaited them, any confrontation would have had to be direct instead of this sneaky hostage deal.

Zinobi
Thu, 08-25-2005, 01:47 AM
it was a good episode (im not gonna write a long post like u guys) Hinata got better Naruto was a retard and kiba and shino shouldnt of left hinata with naruto (ithought Shino was smarter than that) but yeah good ep waitin for the next one

Munsu
Thu, 08-25-2005, 01:47 AM
I think this has been about the 10th Episode in a row that I:

Download, Opened it, Browsed for 1 minute, Closed it, Deleted it...

Necromas
Thu, 08-25-2005, 01:54 AM
I liked it i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

the reason she got seperated was:

1. Shino and Kiba thought she was with naruto
2. Naruto didn't know of the enemies so he didn't worry about staying in groups.
3. Hinata was too freaked out by narutos bear hug and had to get away from him for a while to avoid embarassing herself. She was too distracted to think about staying in a group.

XanBcoo
Thu, 08-25-2005, 01:55 AM
I'm assuming we haven't seen her new move that's struck up so much controversy?

Necromas
Thu, 08-25-2005, 01:59 AM
Originally posted by: xanbcoo
I'm assuming we haven't seen her new move that's struck up so much controversy?

Correct, Hinata was attacked by "fake" bees and when she killed them they exploded, covering her with superglue honey, then she got knocked out by getting stung by a real be from the enemy that fought using bugs, so she was disabled and could not fight.

But she did do a cool trick where she deflected 2 kunai thrown at her with 2 fingers.

P.S. incase you were wondering, they found the Bikochuu (because of Hinatas byakugan) and the enemies want to trade hinata for the bikochuu.

Zinobi
Thu, 08-25-2005, 02:32 AM
we saw hinatas new move she twirls around on one foot naked on water

TS8
Thu, 08-25-2005, 05:11 AM
What struck me as odd was that Hinata couldn't leap to the side when being swarmed.

Vokalyzd Harmony
Thu, 08-25-2005, 05:22 AM
"that was a real bee" ..you faint after being stung by a real bee? They should have said "that was a super genetically enhanced bee with sleeping potion in its venom"..anyways..great episode..I really forgot what "classic Naruto" is like so compared to the crap we've been fed..this is turning out to be decent..that lady has a HUGE forehead..if she turns into a bee..using the kool-aid super potion like Mizuki did..then I'm going to stop watching Naruto...but overall..great and funny episode..although Kiba was kinda useless..don't get why he would let Akamaru sniff around..they didn't have the scent of the pikachu...buh yah..liked the episode..awaiting more..

Bob1
Thu, 08-25-2005, 05:44 AM
ok episode, acceptable anyway. The use of OST was horrible, bringing it down, especially compared to how much I liked 148. At least those 3 ninjas didn't just come straight out and start a fight like in the orochimaru castle arc. They look like they could actually have decent ninja techniques too, the bee thing was great.

JamesDK
Thu, 08-25-2005, 05:55 AM
hi all,
till now i m used only to read your very interesting discussions about the episodes
and had nothing additional to say, cause everything was said and i too was comfortable with the episodes.
but since the fillers started i cannot resist my impression that naruto slowly but surely is turning into a really bad anime.

looking at the recent episode, naruto looks like as he has everything forgot about what he learned (make the most of a situation.. etc).
1. in almost every episode he uses his kage bunshin no jutsu to fool around, but not in this one. although it would be the best strategy to find the bug i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif.
2. next point, after the really big highlight, where hinata dodged the kunai raid (at this point i started for a second to hope that naruto will turn again to a great anime ). but why she screwed up to defend against the next attack (btw the insects looked like wasps and not like bees) like she did in the last episode at the training with her byakugan (and defeated an attack with about 20 kunai's from two directions).
3. as already mentioned, why does the body temperatur of cold-blooded animals/insects is still staying constant at temerature drop?

btw sorry for my bad english..
bye
-dk-

MFauli
Thu, 08-25-2005, 06:01 AM
Hm, what made me wonder is....they showed Shino´s eyes!
Hey, when im remembering correct, Shino´s eyes have shown never before...and i know, that they were many speculations about them, such as "Shino has no eyes, bugs are coming out from them" and so on.

Or could we see his eyes former?
Please, when?

Because if i am right...would be totally funny, if the animators did uber-shit with this scene, when later on Kishimoto really brings on something like Shino having no eyes ^^

DeluxSkillz
Thu, 08-25-2005, 08:13 AM
yes we've never seen his eyes

Shinda
Thu, 08-25-2005, 08:29 AM
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y197/ana-yurie/_DB__Naruto_149__C56D051B_006_0001.jpg

his eyes look pretty normal, don't they?
but then again.. it is a filler, so it's like the same with hinata's move... now and never again

XanBcoo
Thu, 08-25-2005, 08:31 AM
That's about what I'd imagine his eyes to look like. Pretty cool actually.

...Downloading the episode...

DarthEnderX
Thu, 08-25-2005, 08:31 AM
I like to think in a situation like that, the animators take 5 minutes to phone up Kishimoto and go "Hey, is there anything freaky with Shino's eyes, cause we need to show him from the side. No? Okay, cool."

I think, after a few episodes of combat with these new ninjas, they are gonna find that these other bug guys aren't really that bad or something. Since we know that Naruto can't actually succeed in using the bug to find Sasuke, and once they find out that this clan needs this bug to revive their clan, Naruto and co. are probably just gonna end up giving them the bug.

AFTER kicking their asses of course.

The Heretic Azazel
Thu, 08-25-2005, 08:41 AM
Originally posted by: UberSuperHACKER
Um .... Why would temperature dropping help The Byakuguan again?..... I mean I think its just something random the wirters decided.... Since I didn;t know it had antyhing to do with temperature to begin with..

I'm thinking she can sense their body heat better when the surrounding air's temperature is much different.

Anyway an unusual amount of idiots posted in the release thread this week, WTF?

BioAlien
Thu, 08-25-2005, 10:14 AM
this episode was a bit boring... the only good part was when naruto hit the nose of the Bikouchuumo (the elephant insect? lol)

kenren
Thu, 08-25-2005, 10:43 AM
woah....the insect with an elephant trunk looks funny =.="

Turkish-S
Thu, 08-25-2005, 11:06 AM
stupid naruto. the guy uses kagebunshin for EVERY THING exept when he has to find something-.-.

Aeon
Thu, 08-25-2005, 11:10 AM
The elephant trunk beetle would be such a cool summon for Shino. Wait I don't like Shino can't make him seem cool. Anyways that bee techinique was pretty cool.

Psyke
Thu, 08-25-2005, 11:27 AM
Originally posted by: turkish-shikamaru
stupid naruto. the guy uses kagebunshin for EVERY THING exept when he has to find something-.-.

Haha. You got a point there. And I'd thought that Hinata would be more capable vs those bees especially after all that hype surrounding her secret training sessions.

Board of Command
Thu, 08-25-2005, 11:38 AM
What kind of bee injects tranquilizer?

Bob1
Thu, 08-25-2005, 11:47 AM
it wasnt the problem that she couldn't handle the bees, the problem was when she hit a bee it exploded and covered her in bee love juice. So basically she was f**ked.

Aramis
Thu, 08-25-2005, 11:48 AM
The episode was nice, though it had its share of lamenesses like what some of you caught.
Also, is Sasuke's scent really preserved in the headband after being washed in water and squeezed in Naruto's hands?

Honinbou
Thu, 08-25-2005, 12:21 PM
hmmz.. Am I the first 1 to notice that from each small bee came about 20 liters of that glue... I guess those bees must be huge but they were just small... something ain't right...

But hey... I dont complain.. Shino is my favorite char and haven't seen much of him.. and finally he's back..
maybe we get to see why he was away for that "special training" cuz that was the reason he didn't come to the mission to search sasuke...
Oh well.. one and again. Time will tell i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Assertn
Thu, 08-25-2005, 01:15 PM
yeah, neji's kaiten was kinda screwed over in a similiar fashion from the onslaught of web from kidoumaru's spiders.

i can already see where this is going. Hinata, having been stung, now needs an antidote. The one that shino has that will scare off the bikouchuu if used.
In other words, naruto will be faced with a choice between finding sasuke or saving hinata.

Terracosmo
Thu, 08-25-2005, 01:38 PM
Good parts of the filler:

- Rather funny
- Good as a filler (I prefer this over the serious non-stop cliche filler shit)
- Expanding the Naruto universe (there are other bug clans etc)
- Seeing Shino's eyes

Bad parts of the filler:

- Hinata
- Naruto, SHUT UP ABOUT SASUKE!!!
- Naruto, SHUT THE FUCK UP ABOUT YOUR GODDAMN NINDO!!!!!!! (I don't care if it was a flashback of Hinata's)
- Hinata

There.

Also, the female bug villain looked funny when she smiled

DarthEnderX
Thu, 08-25-2005, 09:00 PM
maybe we get to see why he was away for that "special training" cuz that was the reason he didn't come to the mission to search sasuke...

Special training? They said the reason Shino wasn't available was because he was on a special mission with his dad.

I was gonna say, maybe Shino will use the Techniques his father used during the attack on Konoha like all the other kids can do now, but then I remembered that the only thing his father did was cure his poison with a special bug...

Not very useful in a fight.

KaneDragon
Thu, 08-25-2005, 09:32 PM
Unless someone gets poisoned in this mission...

Necromas
Thu, 08-25-2005, 09:48 PM
Wouldn't having the antidote defeat the point of being able to remove poisons (only refering to this fight, since the enemies would only use bug poisons).

jing
Fri, 08-26-2005, 12:19 AM
Naruto should have used his favourite move to find it faster.

DarthEnderX
Fri, 08-26-2005, 08:59 AM
Naruto should have used his favourite move to find it faster.

You want him to Rasengan the forest?

Jurojin
Fri, 08-26-2005, 10:07 AM
Kage Bushin no Jitsu, I think is what he was refering to- with multiple Narutos, he could cover more ground- of course, being the idiot that he is..... he'd return with like 50 different wrong bugs every 30sec.

Keno
Fri, 08-26-2005, 11:06 AM
Actually, I would've been really pised if he used Kage Bunshin again, even if its the right time to use it. I bet everyone is tired of it already!

woofcat
Fri, 08-26-2005, 11:31 AM
Naruto is not equiped to search. Shino had is bug summon thing and kiba had his nose. Hinata had her eyes. Naruto has nothing except close combat skills. I bet he is going to save Hinata all by himself and go al kyubi on their ass.

DarthEnderX
Fri, 08-26-2005, 11:56 AM
It'd be the first time he'd actually been allowed to release the Fox in a filler if he did.

bloodykunai
Fri, 08-26-2005, 12:04 PM
I really liked this episode..
it was good (as good as a FILLER can be), but dind't top 148

I thought it was very...well...japanese...that they showed Tsunade having a bath. They are very wild about her body...
And in fact she's very silly, putting sth. in the bin without knowing about it - she'll look pretty stupid in the end.

Seeing Shinos eyes was also great - looked very cool.
But...is it okay with Masashi Kishimoto xD? <<who knows...

When this creepy bitch-bug-lady observed Hinatas training and said this...nonsense...
WHAT WAS IT XD?! Haven't checked it. Thought: "Yeah, good...what the fuck is this sentence about?"
This lady is REALLY stupid. Her looks, her words, her...everything. And she wants to kill Shino.
She has NO PLAN.

Hinata was cool/great in the episodes...but then...IT came...
the bees. What was that?
Really...*sigh* shitty
This bees were a very cheap trick...even the last bee...what was it?
Why was Hinata k.o afterwards? What's the trick?
I THOUGHT SHE WOULD BEAT THEM UP! SHE DOGDED THE KUNAIS THAT NICE TT
Shit...

um...did I forget something?
Yeah.
Naruto is...he is...*there is no word for it*
very....SILLY?! XD° HE HAS NO BRAIN AT ALL!
That was kinda funny...*smiles* <<good part xD
Naruto has many bugs in his home...
xD° what....*poor Naruto*

Hope to see new Sasuke pictures...

but...this "Want to find Sasuke" "Oro is involved with EVERYTHING" <<we'll see xD
is going to be SHITTY...hope,this is the last filler...
but nothing's able to top the second filler...such a shit...Tiger-attack...-___o°°°

Looking forward to see the next episode^O^
HINATA XD BEAT SOMEBODY UP XD
or...
Naruto xD SAVE HINATA! USE YOU BELOVED RASENGAN XD I HATE THIS ATTACK XD DO YOUR NINDO XD YEAH
<<....as usual

I'm sure I forgot something...

Jadugar
Fri, 08-26-2005, 12:10 PM
Now that we have seen Shino's eyes. I would like to see his mouth and lips. Are they same like any other person?

If that happens do you think the he would be less mysterious?

XanBcoo
Fri, 08-26-2005, 01:15 PM
yeah, it would make him less cool come to think of it.

I think it would have been funny if Naruto used Rasengan to find the bikochu XD
It wouldn't have been more random than him wanting to use it to get out of that pit in the filler arc w/Oro's hideout.

BioAlien
Fri, 08-26-2005, 04:40 PM
it would have been funny if Naruto used Rasengan to find the bikochu

if he had did thats... he would have kill the bikochu (and lose all hope of finding sasuke lol)

LobsterMagnet
Fri, 08-26-2005, 04:58 PM
As fillers go this was actually pretty decent. Decent in the sense that it didn't force my blood pressure up or provoke me towards violence. It wasn't excellent is was just throughly mediocre. What is a great improvement from the stupid ass furry bs we had to tolerate with tiger mizuki and the stupid brothers. I still just want the fillers to end. But at least this arc is at the very least watchable.

Leviathan
Sat, 08-27-2005, 02:11 AM
Originally posted by: Jadugar
Now that we have seen Shino's eyes. I would like to see his mouth and lips. Are they same like any other person?

Hey, maybe they'll do another filler episode like the one with Naruto, Sasuke, and Sakura trying to catch a glimpse of Kakashi's lips. i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

http://207.234.184.185/images/misc/kakashi_lips.gif

Shino would have to make his bugs drain the chakra from Naruto for about 10 hours just to get him to settle down! (I really don't want to see another episode like that, but it does conjure up some pretty funny images.)

bloodykunai
Sat, 08-27-2005, 04:01 AM
quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

...who knows, maybe that weren't his REAL eyes...*lol*
I liked to see his eyes, but I think, if we know, what his face looks like, he would be less mysterious.
Same as Kakashi! No one knows, what he looks like...that's interesting.
So why want to see it?
This something with never-seen-things makes Shino interesting, too.
But...
Even if we would see his face...he would be mysterious...I mean...he has BUGS everywhere in his body.
And noone knows what sort of technics he can use - well, just bugs?
Is he able to handle Genjutsu?
Or other ninjutsu?
*he has to, he graduated...*

bloodykunai
Sat, 08-27-2005, 04:04 AM
oh and...xDDDD
Leviathan, your entry was kinda funny XDD
*laughs*
Think your right xD But he can't top Kakashi...XDDD *that was a great special-episode*

Hope we won't see another rasengan in this filler.
...but it will end like this, we all know...

Cyberdude93
Sat, 08-27-2005, 04:52 AM
Originally posted by: Terracosmo

- Rather funny
- Seeing Shino's eyes

You forgot one thing. The lack of

http://www.nuticulus.net/drscotsman/trash/images/sakura.jpg

Assertn
Sat, 08-27-2005, 06:39 AM
we've already seen shino's mouth. watch the conclusion to the prelims match between shino and zaku.....

bloodykunai
Sat, 08-27-2005, 11:55 AM
XDDDD GOOD JOB, Cyberdude93!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *point*
Yeah...Sakura...that's the way it goes..xDDDDD *laughs*
It's good to see no stupid Sakura thinking about her beloved Sasuke-kun..even when it's sweet, sometimes.
Sometimes...

quote:

Originally posted by: AssertnFailure

we've already seen shino's mouth. watch the conclusion to the prelims match between shino and zaku.....

...oh xx° xD° ...well....ok....
Should have watched it without beeing sleepy....
Ok. Then we do know his face xD°

Teki
Sat, 08-27-2005, 12:05 PM
I believe there is a better view of shino's mouth in 149 when he gets up from jumping off a tree at the time when they say rain is coming.

Jadugar
Sat, 08-27-2005, 12:52 PM

He is right.

http://img169.imageshack.us/img169/7261/shino16oh.jpg

http://img166.imageshack.us/img166/5331/shino26up.jpg

That's freaky. No wonder he is calm and collective.

http://img206.imageshack.us/img206/8599/shino32di.jpg

aznroyale
Sat, 08-27-2005, 01:21 PM
Originally posted by: Cyberdude93

Originally posted by: Terracosmo

- Rather funny
- Seeing Shino's eyes

You forgot one thing. The lack of

http://www.nuticulus.net/drscotsman/trash/images/sakura.jpg

LOLOL wtf....
this eps was good for a filler -_- poke the Bikouchuumo nose

XanBcoo
Sat, 08-27-2005, 03:03 PM
Shino's bugs are hawt.
lol at cyberdude's screencap.

Assertn
Sat, 08-27-2005, 04:47 PM

He is right.

I'm not even talking about those. I'm talking about the scene shortly after shino is declared the winner, and he's walking back.

Narut0fan
Sat, 08-27-2005, 05:13 PM
i liked this one it was kool!

Narut0fan
Sat, 08-27-2005, 05:16 PM
i didn't see shino's eyes!

Narut0fan
Sat, 08-27-2005, 05:17 PM
when did u get to see them?

Second double-post in an amazingly quick period of time. User is WARNED. - READ THE RULES!

GotWoot Moderator

Jadugar
Sat, 08-27-2005, 09:44 PM

I'm not even talking about those. I'm talking about the scene shortly after shino is declared the winner, and he's walking back.

I have found it. Your memory is impressive.

http://img91.imageshack.us/img91/999/shino44oh.jpg

Originally posted by: Narut0fani didn't see shino's eyes!
Its on the first page of this thread. Plz do read what others have posted before you.

BioAlien
Sat, 08-27-2005, 10:15 PM
Your memory is impressive.

or maybe he still got thats episode

Assertn
Sat, 08-27-2005, 10:26 PM
ha, nah just my memory
although ive prolly seen those prelim eps a dozen times at least, so it's to be expected

BioAlien
Sat, 08-27-2005, 10:28 PM
oh.. well i still got all the episode lol, all from AonE, but from 145 to 149 its from db, since AonE didn't release them yet

Vokalyzd Harmony
Sat, 08-27-2005, 10:37 PM
off topic but does bloodykunai annoy the shit out of anybody else with the stupid breakdown and the emotions and whatnot? xD!! @!! ogmsoher s!! yah..im annoyed

Jadugar
Sat, 08-27-2005, 10:40 PM
ha, nah just my memory
although ive prolly seen those prelim eps a dozen times at least, so it's to be expected

How much spare time do u have? (envious )

XanBcoo
Sun, 08-28-2005, 02:47 AM
I do the same thing. If there's a story arc I like I'll rewatch it in my spare time (as opposed to watching...say...filler episodes).

I've rewatched and reread the first story arc about 6 times; and I've seen episodes 48, 49, and 50 too many times to count (that's Gaara and Lee's fight during the prelims btw).

That's still impressive that you remembered that mouth scene Assertn.

Jadugar
Sun, 08-28-2005, 04:21 AM
[quote]
Originally posted by: xanbcoo

I've rewatched and reread the first story arc about 6 times; and I've seen episodes 48, 49, and 50 too many times to count (that's Gaara and Lee's fight during the prelims btw).

[quote]

The fight between Lee and Gara was exceptional. I have also watched it God knows how many times. Every time you watch it you feel the same excitement even though you know whats going to happen.

Lee has been out of action for too long. Those fights with Kimimaro didnt satisfy my appetite.

Masamune
Sun, 08-28-2005, 06:45 AM
hinata got pwned a bee lolz

bloodykunai
Sun, 08-28-2005, 12:56 PM
Originally posted by: Vokalyzd Harmony
off topic but does bloodykunai annoy the shit out of anybody else with the stupid breakdown and the emotions and whatnot? xD!! @!! ogmsoher s!! yah..im annoyed

I hate you
Do ya have a problem with "Gorillaz" ?!
HAVING a signature is better THAN HAVING NO ONE
Jealous? ¬¬
And you hate signs, right?
"XD XD XD" <<FOR YOU
It's off topic, so if you like to argue with me about my person, write me a privat message
It destroys this topic

The Heretic Azazel
Sun, 08-28-2005, 01:30 PM
What the hell, put that shit in a translator before you post it.

DarthEnderX
Sun, 08-28-2005, 04:43 PM
I think he meant your post that reads like a psychology student's analysis of the episode run through babelfish twice, BK.

Hey, um, how come the Discussion thread was never stickied this week?

Vokalyzd Harmony
Mon, 08-29-2005, 12:40 PM
Originally posted by: bloodykunai

Originally posted by: Vokalyzd Harmony

I hate you
Do ya have a problem with "Gorillaz" ?!
HAVING a signature is better THAN HAVING NO ONE
Jealous? ¬¬
And you hate signs, right?
"XD XD XD" <<FOR YOU
It's off topic, so if you like to argue with me about my person, write me a privat message
It destroys this topic

...what?

ChaosK
Mon, 08-29-2005, 03:56 PM
NOOB DUEL IS DECLARED! Who whats to be the judge? (we need 3, i'll be 1) also, taking all bets!!

now to say something useful to this discussion, its stupid how naruto acctually caught the bikouchu, shino should've been the one to catch it, also, didnt shino said he should have 1 inside his body? (a male?) so couldnt he attract the female with the male? (kinky)

Phoenix20578
Mon, 08-29-2005, 04:20 PM
Aren't plot holes fun?

Neko Haruko
Mon, 08-29-2005, 05:31 PM
Originally posted by: Phoenix20578
Aren't plot holes fun?
Ne ne! The definition of filler is plot hole! =O Like any of this is ever going to be metioned. But I wish they eould move to Tenten D=

Jadugar
Mon, 08-29-2005, 08:16 PM
Originally posted by: Chaoskiddo
its stupid how naruto acctually caught the bikouchu, shino should've been the one to catch it, also, didnt shino said he should have 1 inside his body? (a male?) so couldnt he attract the female with the male? (kinky)

That would have been too good for the filler. We might see that possibility in the next episode.

BioAlien
Mon, 08-29-2005, 08:26 PM
hum.. is naruto going to use his rasengan to free hinata, or is he just going back to the village without her lol

narut0fan3
Mon, 08-29-2005, 08:48 PM
This episode was pretty cool other than the fact hinata got kiddnapped

UberSuperHACKER
Tue, 08-30-2005, 08:21 PM
Originally posted by: The Heretic Azazel

Originally posted by: UberSuperHACKER
Um .... Why would temperature dropping help The Byakuguan again?..... I mean I think its just something random the wirters decided.... Since I didn;t know it had antyhing to do with temperature to begin with..

I'm thinking she can sense their body heat better when the surrounding air's temperature is much different.

Anyway an unusual amount of idiots posted in the release thread this week, WTF?

I would Figure bugs alive = they gots chakara... Air.. not alive.. Dosent have chakara.... so I dunno how temperature should help Byakuguan SEE better.

I hope your not talkin about me being an idot.... becuase if you are... should learn WTF IR (Infread Red) waves are.. and how they work....Becuase what your saying is EXACTLY what I said.... Except I simply questioned that it worked like IR... I figured it was more like sensing chakara... Becuase if Byakuguan = IR goggles.. THEN wtf is special about that? The Temperature thing implies that the MAIN ability of bakuagan relates to temperature.....

Neji seemed to use it to read the emotions of his opponents and see the Tenkitzu (spelling...totally wrong probally... those chakara points he smacks with his devine ass whoopin techniques)... So it seems like bakaguan can see chakra. A good example of this is the dchinnin exam and his fight vs naruto. NOt once was Neji like.... Hmmm Naruto.. your body temperture seems low.. you must be runing low on the chakra.

Deblas
Tue, 08-30-2005, 08:41 PM
Still in fillers? See ya.

DarthEnderX
Wed, 08-31-2005, 12:22 AM
Comparitively AWSOME fillers.

Keno
Wed, 08-31-2005, 01:30 AM
Originally posted by: DarthEnder
Comparitively AWSOME fillers.

Yeah, I know you like Shino. I actually like him too but it will still end up being a crappy filler.. sorry... I hope I am wrong though.

DarthEnderX
Wed, 08-31-2005, 09:08 AM
Your right...they'll manage to fuck it up before its over....SOMEHOW.

XanBcoo
Wed, 08-31-2005, 10:14 PM
I hope the next episode shows Hinata's new move.
I'm getting ancy about it.

(not really)

Roko
Wed, 11-02-2005, 11:40 PM
for some reason, i can't find a ep 149 release info...ah wells, anyways:

AonE 149 (http://www.point-blank.cc:16384/allowed/torrent.php/%5BAonE%5D_Naruto_149_%5BEE056497%5D.avi.torrent)

Terracosmo
Wed, 11-02-2005, 11:47 PM
Sweet, new AonE stuff i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

DragonSpirit
Thu, 11-03-2005, 12:16 AM
yay for AonE 3 episodes on the same day i'm all excited 8)

Naruto_Fan
Sun, 11-06-2005, 11:03 PM
too bad there are timing issues with some parts of the episode...especially with the ending.