PDA

View Full Version : How Much More Do You Think Is Left In The Naruto Storyline?

Naruto_Fan
Wed, 08-24-2005, 04:54 PM
Akatsuki is probably the "ultimate evil" in Naruto, right? And seeing how and what the manga is doing right now with Team 7 fighting Akatsuki members, my guess is that they'll beat them 2 at a time, until all members are defeated. Then I bet there's going to be a Sannin fight again where Orochimaru actually gets killed and then probably Naruto and Sasuke fighting in thet last fight ever in Naruto.

What are your guesses on how the series will end?

drcitan
Wed, 08-24-2005, 05:33 PM
I don't know how its gonna end but I know its not gonna end any time soon. Naruto has to potential to go on for many years to come.

2:25
Wed, 08-24-2005, 09:10 PM
Drcitan's right. It's gonna go on for a long time...

And I dunno why, but I have a feeling that the anime still won't end after Akatsuki.

Terracosmo
Wed, 08-24-2005, 09:18 PM
It will definitely go on... if Kishi's love for DBZ is any indication, part 2 will be longer than part 1.

XanBcoo
Wed, 08-24-2005, 09:19 PM
here's hoping for Naruhan

kAi
Wed, 08-24-2005, 09:44 PM
Orochimaru can still be used for a long time, I think they'll go back to Orochimaru after a long while, let the Akatsuki arc play out a little longer.

Naruto_Fan
Wed, 08-24-2005, 09:54 PM
i hope that part 2 doesnt last as long as part 1.

Roko
Wed, 08-24-2005, 09:57 PM
I agree with Kai. I'm gonna assume that it's like this, since Oro and Sasuke are most likely going to be the last and greatest enemies: Akatsuki -> Oro -> Another bad guy -> Oro -> so on.

Jadugar
Wed, 08-24-2005, 10:05 PM
If it has to fill all the lose ends and make Naruto a Hokage in the end, it could take years. It will also depend on its popularity and less filler acrs. I think if he get filler arc like these again people will definitely be put off.

XanBcoo
Wed, 08-24-2005, 10:42 PM
I predict there will be many, many, MANY more filler arcs if Naruto continues as it has.

@Jadugar: there's always the possibility that the show will continue after Naruto has become Hokage as well.

It will never end (...'course, I ain't complaining...)

Jadugar
Wed, 08-24-2005, 10:54 PM
Will he finally get his girl? Hinata or Sakura?

GhostKaGe
Thu, 08-25-2005, 01:11 AM
it will end when

Naruto becomes Hokage and marries the owner of a ramen hut who is then murdered by the owner of Ichiraku Ramen! who was pissed off at losing is main source of income

Jiraya Starts his own brothel/strip club called Ero's Palace which is closed down due to managment spending more time with the ladies than the customers did leading to major financial problems exentually forcing him to declare himself bankrupt

Sasuke comes out of the closet and revels he is in fact a she dressed like a guy and not infact gay as some people have suggested

Kyubi is stuffed and mounted by Shino who becomes a taxidermist. TonTon, pakkun and akamaru are also amongst his prized collection

Shikamaru crosses the line between geniuss and insanity when found laughing maniacally over a globe stroking a fluffy kitten and is institutionalised

Choji dies from a heart attack due to high levels of cholesterol after years of eating Ino's (whom he has since married) fatty cooking

Neji is arrested and found guilty of using his byakugan to spy on the unsuspecting girls in the bath house he is later released where he and Ebisu form a religious cult in order to exploit young nieve girls

Konohamaru dies after his scarf gets caught in a tree he is found hanging by his wife Sakura who is so taken with grief she takes her own life

Hinata becomes an exotic dancer but finds herself out of the job when Ero's Palace is forced to close and in order to survive she accepts an offer of marrage from a now elderly Akuma

Kiba is found guilty of animal cruilty after hundreds of neglected dogs along with akamaru are found dead in his garage and is sentenced to 5 years in jail and ban from keeping animals

LobsterMagnet
Thu, 08-25-2005, 10:13 AM
Honestly I think that the atsuki arc will be the last arc in naruto. Or at least I hope it will be. I mean think about it the atsuki arc is directly concerned with the kyubi and the other tail beasts. This is probably the most important but most under developed thing in the naruto universe. But if the sakura sasori fight is any idication the atsuki arc isn't going to end any time soon. We still need some more backstory on the other eight members. We have 4 characters who have yet to be introduced. Plus we also have the other human sacrafice people who naruto will probably have to hunt down to ensure they don't fall in the hands of the atsuki. Most importantly of all we still don't know what the hell their trying to achieve.

Naruto_Fan
Thu, 08-25-2005, 08:15 PM
but at least we have the fact that they always come out in pairs...
and i think LobsterMagnet's comment might be right. i think after this whole Akatsuki arc, naruto will somehow be promoted to hokage level. my guess is that there is going to be another sannin battle where tsunade and jiraiya actually manages to kill orochimaru. remember, jiraya is on alot of missions right now so he'd probably gotten alot of info on orochimaru like his weakenesses and his whereabouts so that would mean that jiraiya would probably have knowedge of where sasuke is.

after the akatsuki arc--> sannin battle --> naruto vs. sasuke --> naruto becomes hokage --> end

hopefully sasuke will be saved but if not, oh well.

and sasuke probably learned to use mangekyo sharingan with orochimaru's help...and sasuke is probably learning a bunch of forbidden jutsu's...

DemonFoxNaruto
Mon, 09-05-2005, 01:44 AM
I think Naruto will become the hokage suddenly and get married with hinata i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

Assertn
Mon, 09-05-2005, 02:54 AM
Originally posted by: The Next Hokage
Hinata becomes an exotic dancer but finds herself out of the job when Ero's Palace is forced to close and in order to survive she accepts an offer of marrage from a now elderly Akuma

Who's Akuma?

BioAlien
Mon, 09-05-2005, 03:20 AM
"Kyubi is stuffed and mounted by Shino who becomes a taxidermist"

haha, thats part made me laugh

and i say thats naruto will probably be as long or maybe longer than Dragon Ball/z/gt together
because this serie have a lot of potential, but it can also end up in the next one lol

GhostKaGe
Mon, 09-05-2005, 09:37 AM
Originally posted by: AssertnFailure

Originally posted by: The Next Hokage

Who's Akuma?

it was supposed to be Asuma but i hadn't slept for almost 30 hours when i wrote that

The Fifth
Mon, 09-05-2005, 02:48 PM
Hopefully it won't end soon =o

heero
Mon, 09-05-2005, 05:11 PM
Anyone thinking that the story is dragging on and on and its not really getting anywhere? especially in the anime...I mean its up to the point where the fillers are taking over the main story. Are they gonna have episodes about Kakashi like in the comics? cause I'm really tired of the fillers. They should just go on and talk about the grown up naruto instead. And also, they need to think of some new moves for naruto...Kage bunshinn and Rasengan is getting old...

chet_chetty
Tue, 09-06-2005, 03:02 PM
i dont think there'll be another naruto vs sasuke (unless inhabited by orochi) but rather a nice sasuke vs itachi battle

kAi
Tue, 09-06-2005, 09:43 PM
Nah, I think that Naruto and Sasuke will have another fight, it may not be the same type of trying to kill each other, but more of a friendly fight..

chet_chetty
Wed, 09-07-2005, 11:20 AM
sasuke vs itachi would happen well before sasuke and naruto have their friendly fight..if anything i see naruto trying to interfere w/ the goals of a more evil/much stronger sasuke and a not so friendly exchange would take place.

Kensee
Wed, 09-28-2005, 02:02 AM
current arc: all but the last 4 undescribed members are killed. Last four members come out at once and leader is introduce (big shock .. believe the leader is somone we know >_> <_&lti/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif THen ish hits the fans. Everyone is beaten most of the good guys get hurt in the process (kinda like the chasing sasuke saga where negi and choji are wounded badly).

eveyrone but the leader and probably itachi. By this time, oro and sasuke's time is almost up. Oro tries to take sasuke's body.
Heress were it gets intersting....

One point: Naruto (I believe after the members are beaten naruto will be promoted to chunnin) and him and team of allies will attmept to stop Oro and are sussesful.. Sasuke gets B$#$ch slapped by itachi and a big battle incurs.
Or: Oro succesfully enters and takes over sasukes body and make a super Gawd like saragin user that and Naruto syas "I will never forgive you!"

Big battle occurs, many guys come out, Jiraya and other sannin fight, naruto fights oro ... itachi some how and leader fight? iono im lost from this poitn on.

Just thoughts ^^ ... probbaly WAYYY oFF

isso
Wed, 09-28-2005, 04:10 AM
I think that hinata and naruto gets married, naruto becomes hokage, after al battles that are impossible to predict..

Shikamaru marries temari. Gets two children, a boy and a girl.

Neji marries hinatas father.

Rock Lee marries sakura.

Sasuke becomes a farmer after deating iticha.

Choji marries Inou.. Takes over the ramen shop..

Akamaru gets puppies..

ooohhh, perhaps the fox is unsealed by akatsuki and naruto defeates it without the fox powers... Dunno, could be the end, he's choosen to hokage afterewards.. Dunno..

Jaredster
Wed, 09-28-2005, 08:50 AM
Originally posted by: isso
I think that hinata and naruto gets married, naruto becomes hokage, after al battles that are impossible to predict..

Shikamaru marries temari. Gets two children, a boy and a girl.

Neji marries hinatas father.

Rock Lee marries sakura.

Sasuke becomes a farmer after deating iticha.

Choji marries Inou.. Takes over the ramen shop..

Akamaru gets puppies..

ooohhh, perhaps the fox is unsealed by akatsuki and naruto defeates it without the fox powers... Dunno, could be the end, he's choosen to hokage afterewards.. Dunno..

that will probably never happen though. Kishi will never end it as long as he gets money.

Strider
Wed, 09-28-2005, 10:54 AM
The series will end once Naruto becomes Hokage and settles down with Hinata.

However, background producers and people who worked on the series will not be pleased with ending it there, since it was raking in tons of cash, and will create another series to continue it ..

NARUTO GT!

.. And, Naruto will seal his Fox Demon into his son, who will tour the world collecting techniques and skills from all the numerous countries and villages we have still yet to see.

Phoenix20578
Wed, 09-28-2005, 11:01 AM
No, first it will be Naruto Z. Then, when the producers want more money, Naruto GT will come out and greatly disapoint all of Japan.

Jaredster
Wed, 09-28-2005, 11:10 AM
Originally posted by: Phoenix20578
No, first it will be Naruto Z. Then, when the producers want more money, Naruto GT will come out and greatly disapoint all of Japan.

shut yo mouf...

Jadugar
Wed, 09-28-2005, 11:13 AM
Originally posted by: Phoenix20578

Phoenix dont jinx it.

Strider
Wed, 09-28-2005, 11:23 AM
Naruto GT does have a better ring to it than Dragonball GT does, 'eh?

Jadugar
Wed, 09-28-2005, 11:31 AM
Originally posted by: Strider
Naruto GT does have a better ring to it than Dragonball GT does, 'eh?

NARUTO GT!

.. And, Naruto will seal his Fox Demon into his son, who will tour the world collecting techniques and skills from all the numerous countries and villages we have still yet to see.

I thought Orochimaru wants the sharingan for the same reason, to collect all the ninja techniques.

Strider
Wed, 09-28-2005, 11:35 AM
Originally posted by: Jadugar
I thought Orochimaru wants the sharingan for the same reason, to collect all the ninja techniques.

You're a genius, Jad'! You just gave the producers their plot device for NARUTO GT!!!

.. Orochimaru will finally realize no one can be truly immortal. However, through having a child, his dream and legacy can be immortalized through generations of lineage!

Orochimaru's child will be Naruto's child's rival, and their epic quest to best each other through collecting all the techniques begins! GOTTA' COLLECT 'EM ALL!!

.. Shoot me now.

Jadugar
Wed, 09-28-2005, 11:42 AM
.. Shoot me now.

You will recieve a much more pianful death. I will make you watch all those Naruto GT episodes again and agian until you commit suiside. hahhahahha.

Phoenix20578
Wed, 09-28-2005, 12:55 PM

.. Shoot me now.

You will recieve a much more pianful death. I will make you watch all those Naruto GT episodes again and agian until you commit suiside. hahhahahha.

Thats pretty damn harsh. No one in the world deserves that kind of torture.

Strider
Wed, 09-28-2005, 05:07 PM
If someone were to actually do some insane spin-off of the Naruto series, and it actually went down the road I playfully depicted above, and I was subject to watching said series repeatedly .. Suicide would be an invited option for release.

In all seriousness, though ..

I don't think anyone really wants to see Naruto become Hokage anytime soon, or before he employs a new arsenal of techniques (i.e. - Nix the Kage Bunshin into Rasengan combo ..), so the series has ample space to continue reeling in us anime lovers, and all those silly fans of dubs.

Plus, the Gamecube and PS2 video games are really damn fun. Once those (if ever) become U.S. releases, the hype for the series will simply become too overwhelming for the creative team to consider ending any time in the near future. I wouldn't mind a kickass Rock Lee and Neji figurine to put somewhere next to my other comic statues and busts, either.

SFreedomZGMFx20a
Wed, 09-28-2005, 06:03 PM
The last filler Arc have been created so the anime dont catch up tot he manga, lame excuse for doing that, but unfortunately true.

XanBcoo
Wed, 09-28-2005, 07:34 PM
Originally posted by: SFreedomZGMFx20a
The last filler Arc have been created so the anime dont catch up tot he manga, lame excuse for doing that, but unfortunately true.

It's not a lame excuse. If the anime catches up to the manga, they will have nothing to go off of and would either have to end the series or make new filler anyway.

Still wating for Naruhan...

kaniskii
Wed, 09-28-2005, 11:47 PM
I remember reading somewhere in the manga, it was a quote or an interview from kishi, that he had another idea in his head that he always wanted to do. And that he would do it after Naruto. So maybe kishi will try to end it after all of the plot points that we have now are complete. But there are so many things left do do, like was mentioned above, with just these, it will prob. take a very long time.

As far as a spinoff, it is very much possible, with this world that kishi has created, I see more things like kakashi gadien happening, but with other main characters. It would be cool to see what it was like for the legndary sanin to be in a team. But if the fillers are any indication of the writting, then it might suck..... wait, it WILL suck( but i am kinda liking this last filler with neji and co.)

Jadugar
Thu, 09-29-2005, 12:02 AM
Originally posted by: kaniskii
I remember reading somewhere in the manga, it was a quote or an interview from kishi, that he had another idea in his head that he always wanted to do. And that he would do it after Naruto.

Its new adventures of Sakon. Kishi stole Terra'a material.

Strider
Thu, 09-29-2005, 05:27 PM
I liked Tayuya better than Sakon. She should have her own adventures.

And, who is this Naruhan that XanBcoo's talking about? Color me lost.

XanBcoo
Thu, 09-29-2005, 05:37 PM
On various threads just like this one, I keep saying that Naruto will parallel Dragonball - so we'll get to see his son.

Goku --> Gohan
Naruto --> Naruhan

Just a dumb joke of mine i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Strider
Thu, 09-29-2005, 05:53 PM
Dumb.

But, still made me laugh. Heh.

Jadugar
Thu, 09-29-2005, 09:13 PM
Dumb.

But, still made me laugh. Heh.

Some people just dont get a joke (http://dictionary.cambridge.org/define.asp?key=42879&dict=CALD).

Give Xan some credit.

Strider
Fri, 09-30-2005, 11:01 AM
Give Xan some credit.

What? I thought I did. It made me laugh.

And, I was only agreeing with him. He said it was dumb first. i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif