PDA

View Full Version : Knight Online

Phoenix20578
Wed, 08-24-2005, 10:43 AM
I just found this game. It reminds me of Everquest and Asheron's Call. It's pretty god-damn good. Anyone else have an opinion?

dark maginn
Thu, 08-25-2005, 04:30 PM
yup i played i have a lvl 20 mage and some warriors its pretty good

Honinbou
Mon, 08-29-2005, 03:01 AM
you also have the link for that game?? or ain't it a I-net game like lordsoflegend.com or kingsofchaos.com??

Phoenix20578
Mon, 08-29-2005, 10:13 AM
Sorry. I forgot to post it before.

Here's a link to the games offical site:
http://www.knightonlineworld.com/

The download is at the left side of the screen. You also need to register, and thats right next to the download.

And the reason this game is so great is because it free, free, FREE!

Turkish-S
Mon, 08-29-2005, 11:16 AM
Originally posted by: Honinbou
you also have the link for that game?? or ain't it a I-net game like lordsoflegend.com or kingsofchaos.com??

noob koc ain't a mmorpg. -.-

Paulyboy
Mon, 08-29-2005, 04:22 PM
Originally posted by: Phoenix20578

The download is at the left side of the screen. You also need to register, and thats right next to the download.

Well, I dont think it isnt because on the left side, it shows an advertisement, saying that you will get an extra free month for every 120th gold?

Phoenix20578
Mon, 08-29-2005, 04:26 PM
Originally posted by: Paulyboy

Originally posted by: Phoenix20578

Well, I dont think it isnt because on the left side, it shows an advertisement, saying that you will get an extra free month for every 120th gold?

Thats the right side, and thats for a special feature in the game.

Splash!
Sun, 09-04-2005, 04:03 PM
The game seems pretty cool to begin with but play it a little and you realize how annoying it really is. i went up to like lvl 30 before i got thoroughly sick of the game. I mean you have to be like lvl 40 and stuff before you can actually do seige wars and things like that. Otherwise you are usually stuck with some very boring quests and creature hunting that you end up doing most of the time to lvl up. There are also ridiculously large amounts of bugs that need to be worked out and dumb concepts like having very low odds for getting items enchanted. My advice to someone who would like an MMORPG and can't afford WoW is to go and get Guild Wars.

Phoenix20578
Mon, 09-05-2005, 12:25 AM
After two weeks, I see what you mean. It's not as fun anymore, and most of the game feels really pointless. The fun stuff is still 10 levels out-of-reach, and it just flat out sucks. Maybe i'll start Guild Wars....

dark maginn
Mon, 09-05-2005, 12:34 AM
i quited when i was lvl 20 and never retryed it