PDA

View Full Version : Bleach 46

UberSuperHACKER
Tue, 08-23-2005, 04:18 PM
RAw is up at btsayaman

http://bt.saiyaman.info/

kooshi
Tue, 08-23-2005, 10:43 PM
46 by Hell-Fansubs (http://www.point-blank.cc:7000/torrents/%5BHell-Fansubs%5D_Bleach_46%5B5C0DE57F%5D.mkv.torrent?inf o_hash=6e19b7c439c40d2c08dfef50a30c84b4370738bb)

Gonna be a long wait for Lunar, hehe.

Jadugar
Tue, 08-23-2005, 11:42 PM
Hell-fansubs are definately beating the speed-subbing reords.
*Downloading*

Mut
Wed, 08-24-2005, 12:10 AM
When the hell is Bleach going to get good again. Jesus christ, these eps are boring.

Roko
Wed, 08-24-2005, 02:10 AM
Definitely getting good again. Now we know why Hinamori loves Aizen so much. Gin as Aizen's lieutenant is just plain weird; the personalities don't seem to fit together. Aizen's obliteration of that one hollow was just awesome. Damn, that 6th year chick shouldn't have died...ah well, looking forward to more Ichigo fight next week.

Munsu
Wed, 08-24-2005, 02:15 AM
Originally posted by: Jadugar
Hell-fansubs are definately beating the speed-subbing reords.
*Downloading*

Pretty easy when you make up half the lines in the episode...

UberSuperHACKER
Wed, 08-24-2005, 03:37 AM
I dunno Man I have Read all the manga.. the show follows is pritty close .... And the subs seem to be on the money, I also Speak Japanese...... But My problem is that I canot do it well enough to watch teh RAW episodes Striaght through...I constantly have to pause jump back and relisten to certain characters. Even now I Half Read Subtitles on most of these Things and I understand the Japanese in it.... and it would seem to me that Hell's Fansubs are not made up, sometimes they take liberties in how they translate.. But that is what you have to do.. as opposed to lunar fansubs.. which are such literal translations... They lack gramatical correctness in english.....

Also I dont really get the whole obsession with bleach.. Its not a bad show but after reading the rest of the manga (which I did out of boredom last night)..... I am kinda ... Dissapointed? I mean I thin the show took a Distinct turn for the worse after Sado got the ... Armored arm.. That looked all wierd (kinda like a jet plane) and The Girl Got the Magical Faries that come out of her HAIR clips (???.....) That she can make Shileds. The Shields even make sense with The fact that she can block with them..... and Kinda makes sense that she can try to slice an enemy in half with one ... But the Healing Shield makes even less sense.

The show is kinda funny and has its moments .... But the story line becomes more and more.... pieced together as time goes by.... in the manga its like a EXPlOSION of bankai.... everyone has the bankai.. come and Git yer bankai....

BUT THE STUPIDEST thing of all happens in #190 of the manga.......But I guess everyone can enjoy bleach untill they hit episode 64 er something then.....(which is probally where that will occur)

basey44
Wed, 08-24-2005, 04:09 AM
dude wat are u on, bleach is rocking, the anime and the manga, how the hell can u think the new mangas are stupid, its crazy with cool looking character designs

Kirakun
Wed, 08-24-2005, 06:14 AM
Hell Fansubs AVI version out:

Bleach 46 AVI (http://www.point-blank.cc:7000/torrents/%5BHell-Fansubs%5D_Bleach_46%5B8426423F%5D%5BRIP_Spore_Fro g%5D.avi.torrent?info_hash=84074c84c285c1f9c208083 52e766d863f07be89)

TwisT
Wed, 08-24-2005, 09:59 AM
We finally got to see Gin's eye, even if it was only for 0.1 second.. The 30 seconds when Itchimaru and Aizen pawned some Hollows was awesome..

DDBen
Wed, 08-24-2005, 10:34 AM
This episode was pretty random and I believe it was filler but I could be completely wrong on that. Definatly far from one of my favorites.

Roko
Wed, 08-24-2005, 11:14 AM
Quite ironic, actually. All Renji, Kira, and Hinamori, who were on a team together before, are now all locked up in prison at the same time...and they're all getting out somehow. I was actually hoping to see some training/action from Hitsugaya....but ah well.

Splash!
Wed, 08-24-2005, 12:13 PM
Yes alot of weird and unexpected stuff i going to start happening from now on. Bleach starts getting ten times better in a few eps or so

kooshi
Wed, 08-24-2005, 12:29 PM
Originally posted by: DDBen
This episode was pretty random and I believe it was filler but I could be completely wrong on that. Definatly far from one of my favorites.

I haven't watched the episode yet, but judging from what I saw in the preview of the last episode, this episode is based on a special chapter in the manga that just goes a little bit into the past to explain the relationship between Renji, Kira, and Hinamori.

alstar83
Wed, 08-24-2005, 02:54 PM
definitely this ep is not that exciting as the others are.
suprised to learn that Ichimaru used to be Aizen's vice captain....and Ichimaru is one of suspect of aizen's death....
want to see more fightings...Ichimaru's way of killing Hallows here is very cool...just see how easy it is...

ChibiYali
Wed, 08-24-2005, 04:01 PM
Originally posted by: TwisT
We finally got to see Gin's eye, even if it was only for 0.1 second.. The 30 seconds when Itchimaru and Aizen pawned some Hollows was awesome..

Episode 27...(Lunar)
22:12

http://nwn.patnix.nl/yali/gin.JPG

TwisT
Wed, 08-24-2005, 06:24 PM
oh?? I have never notised that.. Well we got to see him use it anyways. And in this episode he is really cool.. And he was only vice captain at that time.. i wonder how stong he is now that he has ban-kai.. And what is it?? only time will tell i guess..

alstar83
Wed, 08-24-2005, 08:18 PM
he is so creepy with the closed eyes and even scarier with the opened ones.
I don't like him at all... since very likely that he killed Aizen

alstar83
Wed, 08-24-2005, 08:25 PM
Originally posted by: ChibiYali

Originally posted by: TwisT

Episode 27...(Lunar)

How do you remember this??? amazing

Terracosmo
Wed, 08-24-2005, 08:57 PM
I can't believe you people throw shit at this episode... are you all just incapable of enjoying the show when Ichigo's fucking upcoming bankai isn't the center of attention?

This was nice development for several side characters which will now be a lot more interesting to watch.
It's funny that Kira seems to be so mentally instable. I'm also glad he changed haircuts.

It was also very cool to see Aizen & vice captain Gin slaughter hollows, and Hisagi (gogo 69!) being some badass famous person

Jadugar
Wed, 08-24-2005, 09:43 PM
Aizen was fucking awesome. He had such power I didnt know. His murder mystery hasnt been solved yet. Who was powerful enough to kill him? Gin was scary as ever. He was weird back then. Maybe he betrayed his captain.

aznroyale
Thu, 08-25-2005, 12:01 AM
i think its getting better, just some eps sucks

Phoenix20578
Thu, 08-25-2005, 12:08 AM
Edit: This episode was great, im looking forward to the next one.

@Y: fine, ill stop

Y
Thu, 08-25-2005, 12:10 AM
Originally posted by: Phoenix20578

removed.

What the fuck did you post this for? Don't drop "clever" posts in the anime-only thread.

Knives122
Thu, 08-25-2005, 12:19 AM
Originally posted by: Phoenix20578
[quote]

Edit @Y: fine, ill stop

how about you make it so that line of text isnt there, and you replace it with something more suitable to the quote

ChibiYali
Thu, 08-25-2005, 03:41 AM
Originally posted by: alstar83

Originally posted by: ChibiYali
Episode 27...(Lunar)

How do you remember this??? amazing

not really i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif
Was discussing bleach with a friend a while ago.. someone who I dragged into all the madness, and was looking through all of the captain endings, to see if we'd find out something interesting...
If you paid attention to those, you could find out things that were going to come in the next few episodes... There's still stuff in there that's yet to come, haven't been able to place it yet, but I"m sure it'll have meaning then...

However, at that point, while going through the eps, I saw Gin's eyes, and thought it was cool.. so it stuck i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif

Munsu
Thu, 08-25-2005, 09:01 AM
What were Aizen powers? I've read the manga, but I don't remember if they ever showed his powers so I'm wondering... BTW, I haven't seen this episode yet, hence why I'm asking...

Honinbou
Thu, 08-25-2005, 09:12 AM
Hmmz...
Isn't the anime getting less cool when you watch the manga?
I think its cool cuz I have no idea what's coming.. let it be a suprise thats much more fun I think! i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

Btw. This episode was cool ... less action but now you know whats going on.. renji has ban-kai already I think..
and it looks to suspisious to tell gin has killed aizen.. cuz thats what every1 think.. I think some1 else did it.. also cuz gin has ability to make his sword an increadible size... and aizen was stuck up a building with still the sword in it...
oh well.. Time will tell i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

Munsu
Thu, 08-25-2005, 09:15 AM
I get surprised all the same when I read the manga... and no the anime doesn't get less cool, I still enjoy it very much... I'm simply waiting for Lunar's version..

DDBen
Thu, 08-25-2005, 10:04 AM
Originally posted by: Terracosmo
I can't believe you people throw shit at this episode... are you all just incapable of enjoying the show when Ichigo's fucking upcoming bankai isn't the center of attention?

This was nice development for several side characters which will now be a lot more interesting to watch.
It's funny that Kira seems to be so mentally instable. I'm also glad he changed haircuts.

It was also very cool to see Aizen & vice captain Gin slaughter hollows, and Hisagi (gogo 69!) being some badass famous person

Backstory isn't a bad thing Terra don't get me wrong. More or less it was the fact we really learned nothing from this episode. With the possible exception of Gin being Aizen's previous vice captain(I'm not sure if that was shown or mentioned before this episode). As such I didn't particularly enjoy it. We also did get a little more insight as to why Hinamori likes Aizen but to me she has shown nothing more then admeration for him and this episode didn't change that.

It seems it was a small aside in the manga so its not really filler but at the same time it was essentially a waste of time. Overall if I was watching the series in a marathon I would watch this episode and likely enjoy it for what it is. Just at 1 episode a week it feels like them simply wasting time at this point.

alstar83
Thu, 08-25-2005, 10:46 AM
Originally posted by: Honinbou
Btw. This episode was cool ... less action but now you know whats going on.. renji has ban-kai already I think..
and it looks to suspisious to tell gin has killed aizen.. cuz thats what every1 think.. I think some1 else did it.. also cuz gin has ability to make his sword an increadible size... and aizen was stuck up a building with still the sword in it...
oh well.. Time will tell

I don't remember whether they figured out whose sword it was. Was it Aizen's sword?

Mae
Thu, 08-25-2005, 08:57 PM
I thought the ep was decent. It gave some information about how shinigami were chosen and trained, and some good background info on the characters. You get more familiar with everyone's personalities, and if you know how they all used to be friends it makes it all that more interesting when they are forced to fight each other (Or possibly when they team up? Hard to say at this point). Also, if any of them are killed off it will be more meaningful than just having some ramdom shinigami die.

And I'm more pissed off than ever about Aizen being killed off. Dammit he was cool! And lol at Rukia for having no friends.

DeluxSkillz
Fri, 08-26-2005, 05:53 AM
aizen was never shown in action in the manga i haven't watched this ep yet still waiting for lunar but skipped trough the raw looks like this whole ep wasn't much part of the manga they just made up some stuff but made up stuff can be cool if it's done well, hurry up lunar!

Ryllharu
Fri, 08-26-2005, 07:36 AM
A lot of this stuff was in the manga, it was just smaller flashbacks sometimes only a page or two. I remember most of it. The parts you're referring to are from an "extra" chapter, labeled as chapter "-17." This eps and the last have been jumping around a bit, but it's all in the same region of volume 15.

mage
Fri, 08-26-2005, 11:02 AM
Good episode.

Astronopolis
Fri, 08-26-2005, 05:19 PM
<---- anxiuosly anticipating lunars release

not to say that lunar isnt working very hard on their excellent subs that i love so very much, and not to sound like i dont know that they are very very very busy, is there any word on their release of this ep?

Hikyuu
Fri, 08-26-2005, 05:40 PM
Bleach-society (http://bleachportal.org:6969/torrents/%5BBleach-Society%5D%20Bleach%20-%2046%20%5BXviD%5D.avi.torrent?info_hash=937d7adf9 02494bc1e1c90c80ad7ac198a514a82/)
Bleach-society is out.. Im gonna dl since i dont wanna wait till I get settled into college to watch the release..

LaZie
Fri, 08-26-2005, 06:28 PM
That release isnt finished, it was leaked out early or so I heard in their irc.

Splash!
Fri, 08-26-2005, 07:21 PM
who over here thinks gin looks really cool when he is about to attack. I certainly do. I think Gin is a cool captain but he has a really boring zanpaktou

Hikyuu
Fri, 08-26-2005, 07:23 PM
It looked fine to me o.o and it was on their tracker...

XanBcoo
Sat, 08-27-2005, 02:32 AM
Come on Lunar! This episode sounds good...
Flashbacks rule ('cept the 4 episode Naruto flashbacks)

lilphatboi88
Sat, 08-27-2005, 04:16 AM
I know....what's taking Lunar so long? Theirs is the only fan-sub worth watching.

Ryllharu
Sat, 08-27-2005, 05:40 AM
I'd bet on they have lives. And what happens at the end of august? Something I myself have to do today, move back into college.

It comes out when it comes out, they sub it as fast as they can, without sacraficing their personal lives or quality.

alstar83
Sat, 08-27-2005, 10:48 AM
it's Sat and there's nothing from Lunar yet....

masamuneehs
Sat, 08-27-2005, 12:36 PM
http://bleachportal.org:6969/

Bleach Society's version is finally out! I have become quite accustomed to their subs as of late because I don't like Hell at all and Lunar is just a bit too slow for me.... But this week both Lunar and Society were slow...

Munsu
Sat, 08-27-2005, 12:46 PM
Seriously... every week you guys bitch and moan about when Lunar is gonna release and shit... Is it really necessary to have 3 pages of zero discusion and 60 posts saying "When is Lunar going to release?"

I'll give you a clue, the people here don't know shit about when they are gonna be released... If anything take your frustrations here:

http://www.lunarforums.org

http://www.lunarforums.org/vie...0841b96750acbbe478d957 (http://www.lunarforums.org/viewforum.php?f=37&sid=733810f24e0841b96750acbbe47 8d957)

So lets drop this stupidity and get some discussion going... Even my question that I asked a page ago hasn't been answered because you guys keep derailing the thread to talk about this crap...

Jadugar
Sat, 08-27-2005, 01:01 PM
Originally posted by: Budweineken
What were Aizen powers? I've read the manga, but I don't remember if they ever showed his powers so I'm wondering... BTW, I haven't seen this episode yet, hence why I'm asking...

Originally posted by: Budweineken
So lets drop this stupidity and get some discussion going... Even my question that I asked a page ago hasn't been answered because you guys keep derailing the thread to talk about this crap...

We still dont know what his powers were? He didnt even use a sword to kill the hollows in this ep. He just used his one hand. Maybe we will find out in the next episode or when they start investigating his murder. Also his body was hanged by a sword. Was it his or someone else?

mage
Sat, 08-27-2005, 01:12 PM
Also his body was hanged by a sword. Was it his or someone else?

It's already been said that it was his.

Munsu
Sat, 08-27-2005, 01:22 PM

We still dont know what his powers were? He didnt even use a sword to kill the hollows in this ep. He just used his one hand. Maybe we will find out in the next episode or when they start investigating his murder. Also his body was hanged by a sword. Was it his or someone else?

Ah, Alright... I just saw everyone talking about how cool his powers were and shit, so I assumed that they had been shown...

Jadugar
Sat, 08-27-2005, 01:36 PM
Originally posted by: mage

Also his body was hanged by a sword. Was it his or someone else?

It's already been said that it was his.

Where and when? (Excuse my short term memory span)

Munsu
Sat, 08-27-2005, 01:48 PM
I'm pretty sure they mentioned it when they found the body... would have to rewatch that episode...

kooshi
Sat, 08-27-2005, 02:08 PM
From what I remember, Aizen was killed by the sword, but I don't think the sword was labelled as anyone's. As for the body, there were no possibilities of it being a Gigai (fake body) since the 4th captain (damn, keep forgetting her name) did a thorough autopsy.

Munsu
Sat, 08-27-2005, 02:31 PM
So there are three things you can notice here... One is that the soul slayer doesn't disappear when the users is dead, hence they can be stolen...

Secondly, is that soul slayers can be used against the user...

Thirdly, there's a real kickass Captain outthere... because to kill Aizen in that matter without causing a rockus is nothing less than magnificent...

And by the way, If the sword would've been anyone else's but his, the culprit would have already been known by now...

Zein
Sat, 08-27-2005, 03:17 PM
Originally posted by: Terracosmo

terracosmo, i know how u feel, but this is a forum, this is the only place ppl can bitch about their feelings towards things, bitching about bitching is much worse, then again im bitching about bitching about bitching, so whos to say what? damnit, i went and confused myself

Darknodin
Sat, 08-27-2005, 06:48 PM
Kickass episode!

I enjoyed it as a standalone epi! Gin is cool... really cool!

masamuneehs
Sun, 08-28-2005, 11:59 AM
What I found the most intersting about this episode was discovering the fact that Gin used to be Aizen's Vice-Captain.... very very interesting.

Oh, and who was that white haired boy eating watermelon with his sister? Was it Hitsugaya?

Finally, I do like flashback episodes and it was nice to see more of what Soul Society life is like for Shinigamis, but I thought this episode was pretty predictable and really didn't do too much for me. I like how you saw the 3 vice Captains weaknesses and strengths (Renji blowing himself up in Spell practice, then kicking Kira Izuru's ass in combat practice) and that one moment where Rukia is left behind by Renji when he goes to the training exercise were all pretty good.

Oh, and for whoever posted above that Aizen was killed with his own sword, you should look again. I posted this in the Episode 34 topic, when Aizen was killed:
You can see Aizen's sword still in his scabbard if you look closely at the shot of his body on the tower.
Oh, I also just noticed that if you pause it right in the second AFTER the frame I was talking about, so you can see most of the tower and the blood streak.... The blood is splattered all around the top of that tower, like it got flung there by the body's impact hitting the stone (long distance attack) or Aizen got stabbed right up into it or was right in front of that spot when he got stabbed. So, unless the animators were just sloppy and I'm a forensics genius too good for anime, the kill was made by that sword there, was a surprise attack or an ally's betrayal and highly suggests a long range piercing attack.... The kill almost surely wasn't made anywhere else, and the body probably just left where the kill was made. I had originally suspected the body was put there as a message.... but it seems that the high spot was unintentional...
Oh Gin.... If it wasn't him, then OJ is truly innocent as well! All signs pount to that smiley bastard, gotta retract my earlier guess that it was Kuchiki... but i'll still bet he was in on it...
Oh, and the exact times on the Lunar sub to see these things are 21:19 (21minutes, 19 seconds), the frame by frame shot from Aizen's eyes to face to body to entire scene.

elmojo
Sun, 08-28-2005, 12:40 PM
its definately gin who killed aizen , especially after watching this episode

1) gin's move is a spear like move that shoots , if he is able to pierece a human i am sure that person is propelled in the air from the strength of the spear , hence gin speared aizen into the wall
2) gin was aizens leutenant, which is pretty interesting i thought gin was older than aizen, i guess not he knows aizens weaknesses more than anyone because he served under him

interesting episode, i would have liked to see aizen release his sword.. maybe next episode he seems like a really cool album

mage
Sun, 08-28-2005, 12:44 PM
being his lieutenant doesn't make him younger than aizen.

aznroyale
Sun, 08-28-2005, 01:50 PM
yeah look at Toushirou Hitsugaya his Lieutenant is older than him

alstar83
Sun, 08-28-2005, 04:37 PM
interesting to see hitsugaya this young....so i guess he is the youngest captain ever

aznroyale
Sun, 08-28-2005, 05:45 PM
and Yachiru is probaly the youngest Lieutenant ever

Foomanchew24
Mon, 08-29-2005, 03:02 AM
I think it would have been really interesting to have an anime based from the soul society point of veiw and you follow one of the captains as the main character. Would have made for a very interesting series.

Jadugar
Mon, 08-29-2005, 07:07 AM
More interesting would be if Lunar finishes episode 46 before the next one comes out.

aznroyale
Mon, 08-29-2005, 09:31 AM
More interesting would be if Lunar finishes episode 46 before the next one comes out.
lol yeah they are really slow this time

nests
Mon, 08-29-2005, 11:07 AM
Originally posted by: aznroyale

lol yeah they are really slow this time

Yeah I had to watch Bleach-Societys version I just couldnt wait since everyone was saying it was a nice episode. since this is kind of in the subject who is better Bleach-Society or Hell-Fansubs.

Munsu
Mon, 08-29-2005, 11:17 AM
Hell-Fansubs should never be considered in a fansub comparison, always pick another group

ChaosK
Mon, 08-29-2005, 02:59 PM
Originally posted by: aznroyale
and Yachiru is probaly the youngest Lieutenant ever

whats that have to do with anything?

Foomanchew24
Mon, 08-29-2005, 03:23 PM
Lunar release is out....go find it yourself.

mage
Mon, 08-29-2005, 05:22 PM
http://a.scarywater.net/lunar/

masamuneehs
Mon, 08-29-2005, 06:02 PM
Hell Subs suck balls, I don't mind that Bleach-Society uses alot of Japanese words or that their quality is a bit under Lunar's.

aznroyale
Mon, 08-29-2005, 06:07 PM
hell yeah

dark maginn
Mon, 08-29-2005, 07:43 PM
bleach society is alright

Jadugar
Mon, 08-29-2005, 08:03 PM
Originally posted by: dark maginn
bleach society is alright

but Lunar is the best

Bleach 46 - Lunar (http://a.scarywater.net/lunar/[Lunar]%20Bleach%20-%2046%20[99B8ED18].avi.torrent)

mage
Mon, 08-29-2005, 09:22 PM
I didn't think that Lunar's word choice was very good in this episode.

ChaosK
Mon, 08-29-2005, 11:11 PM
i love how hitsuyaga turns out to be like 20x stronger than hinamori.

Munsu
Mon, 08-29-2005, 11:17 PM
Hehe, yeah... and also how in present time Hitsuyaga may even seem older than her... For some reason I found her more mature in this episode than in present time

kenren
Mon, 08-29-2005, 11:48 PM
just watched lunar's sub..

man...i really wanna know how hitsuyaga became the captain.
hope we get to see that next episode.

XanBcoo
Tue, 08-30-2005, 01:20 AM
I guess I thought the same thing as everyone else;
Hitsugaya was so funny in this episode. I also thought it was funny how he kept talking to Hinamori about how she was going to deathgod school (or whatever), and in a few years, he'd surpass her with flying colors. i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

like kenren said, I hope we get a Hitsugaya backstory soon, it'd be so fucking cool to see how he made captain of 10th squad.

The 69 guy is cool too. Is this his fifteen minutes or will we get more on him when one of our protagonists fights Tousen?? Looking forward to it...

alstar83
Tue, 08-30-2005, 11:09 AM
me too, i want to see how Hitsugaya becomes a captain...
actually this kind of ep is good for once a while. it is interesting to see the past, how they all became current captains and leutenants.
I remember one ep showed a group of leutenants sitting with each other including Hinamori, 69 guy, and Kira. So They are good friends.

And I don't know why Hinamori knock down the guy in the cell at the end of the ep. Is she trying to escape? Hope the answer will be on the next ep

Yeah, how often will they change the opening and closing theme?

Phoenix20578
Tue, 08-30-2005, 11:16 AM
My theory, for every opening, there will be two endings. All evidence has pointed to this.

Munsu
Tue, 08-30-2005, 11:20 AM
Originally posted by: alstar83

And I don't know why Hinamori knock down the guy in the cell at the end of the ep. Is she trying to escape? Hope the answer will be on the next ep

Nope, she was bored and wanted to kill some time...

Aeon
Tue, 08-30-2005, 01:12 PM
This ep was good, seeing how Renji, Kira and Hinamori became friends with each other was cool. Too bad next ep is about Ichigo, I rather it follow Renji or Hinamori some more.

Phoenix20578
Tue, 08-30-2005, 01:15 PM
I think that later on they will follow Hinamori. We still havn't seen what the letter from Aizen said.

Knives122
Tue, 08-30-2005, 01:55 PM
@aeon: did you see the preview Gin and Hitsugaya are around and Hinamori is pointing the sword at him

alstar83
Tue, 08-30-2005, 03:29 PM
Gin is up to something??? He asked Kira to follow him out

DeluxSkillz
Tue, 08-30-2005, 03:33 PM
this ep was freakin cool for being mostly filler aizen pwned so did ichimaru

kooshi
Tue, 08-30-2005, 08:10 PM
As for Hitsugaya becoming a captain while Hinamori remains a vice captain, there is a reason why one of the captains was considered the "kid genius". Somebody said this in one of the early episodes before Ichigo's gang crashed Soul Society.

Board of Command
Wed, 08-31-2005, 10:49 AM
So Hinamori is Hitsugaya's sister? or babysitter?

mage
Wed, 08-31-2005, 11:17 AM
probably just a friend.

vegita625
Wed, 08-31-2005, 02:31 PM
Originally posted by: BOARD_of_command
So Hinamori is Hitsugaya's sister? or babysitter?

Remember the comment that Chad's friend (the spirit in the parakeet) made? It's EXTREMELY rare for blood related family to find each other with the vast population and seemingly random placement of each spirit. Just like Renji, Rukia, and that group, they probably acted as each other's family.

kooshi
Wed, 08-31-2005, 03:20 PM
Even so, that doesn't stop parents from having kids, can it? The people of Soul Society pretty much function the same as regular humans, except for the whole Shinigami stuff.

XanBcoo
Thu, 09-01-2005, 11:56 AM
aaaahhhhhh...

I had been wondering about that. So everyone in Soul Society isn't necessarily "dead" - dead people from our world just get sent there?

If Hinamori isn't Hitsugaya's sister, I had actually thought there was something between them. There's gotta be some Hinamori/Hitsugaya pairings in a few fanfics...

ChaosK
Thu, 09-01-2005, 02:11 PM
can dead people have sex?

Splash!
Fri, 09-02-2005, 10:14 PM
i never really got this whole thing about soul society anyways, so everyone there was a human that died in the real world???? Or were there original soul society inhabitants as well.

vegita625
Sat, 09-03-2005, 12:27 PM
I get the feeling that only people who died in the real world are there, but you would figure some being had to exist to create soul society and all that. It wouldn't be surprising if whoever created soul society were the original Shinigamis and something happened where tey died off and now only dead people run the show lol. My own theory that doesn't effect the storyline at all...

XanBcoo
Sat, 09-03-2005, 10:52 PM
I thought it was more like everyone exists in Soul Society kinda like a parallel universe. Whenever someone from our world dies, they just go to soul society. But those already living there, have lived there their whole lives (we've seen Rukia, Renji, Kira, Hitsugaya, and Hinamori all age).

Jadugar
Sun, 09-04-2005, 04:58 PM
Reading the last three posts had made me more confused. Does anyone know for sure who does and doesnt live in Soul society.

FrogKing
Mon, 09-05-2005, 01:34 AM
I thought that people who die in the real world go to hell or soul society (if you're a plus). I think of ryokas as lost souls and/or people in purgatory. As for shinigamas, they are either nobles or pluses (like Byakuya) or ryokas (Renji) both of whom have high spirit power. Those ryoka or pluses with strong/high spirit energy age and get hungry albiet at a slower rate than living people. Where they go when they die...no idea.

my 2 cents