PDA

View Full Version : Ussop

Mobb
Tue, 08-23-2005, 10:46 AM
Am i the only one that thinks hes annoying? I HATE HIM! Hes useless!

Terracosmo
Tue, 08-23-2005, 10:55 AM
Yes you are. He rules. He's funny, and far from useless.

Mobb
Tue, 08-23-2005, 11:00 AM
I dont find him funny at all, hes ugly....agreed he can do somethings like make weapons and lie but wtf is he sposed to do with a slingshot...cmon!

elmojo
Tue, 08-23-2005, 11:01 AM
ussopp rules

dont hate on him, hes more popular than you

Aeon
Tue, 08-23-2005, 11:03 AM
When he first joined the crew I didn't like him much, after about a couple eps he became too funny to not like.

Phoenix20578
Tue, 08-23-2005, 12:16 PM
Dude, Ussop is awsome, and if you think he's worthless, then you are need to watch One Piece A LOT more.

tensai
Tue, 08-23-2005, 12:34 PM
what im thinking is, how many episodes of one piece have you watched or how far have you read in the manga?

Ussop is not useless at all

Assertn
Tue, 08-23-2005, 01:03 PM
someone needs to give that boy a gun

then he'll be stronger than sanji and zoro

DeluxSkillz
Tue, 08-23-2005, 01:08 PM
anybody who hates usopp should just stop watching one piece, one of the best characters for his comedic value

Terracosmo
Tue, 08-23-2005, 01:18 PM
Originally posted by: Mobb
I dont find him funny at all, hes ugly....agreed he can do somethings like make weapons and lie but wtf is he sposed to do with a slingshot...cmon!

Yeah he's ugly, but so what, every show needs some ugly characters too.

Notable stuff that Usopp has done:

- Designed the flag (that's respect)
- Repaired the ship a gazillion times (how would they sail without that?)
- Made Nami a weapon (she'd be dead without it)
- Lots of awesome shots with cannons & other weapons (has turned the tide several times)
- Won fights (VS Chuu, Arlong's henchman, & that mole bitch & her fat friend during Alabasta)

List goes on

Honoko
Tue, 08-23-2005, 03:21 PM
i agree w/ tensai w/ asking how far are you into the manga or anime. honestly, i didn't like ussop at first but he's grown on me. luffy's crew w/o ussop would be unthinkable at this point =P

Deblas
Tue, 08-23-2005, 05:50 PM
I didn't like Ussop at first. But after awhile he grew on me. He was just so freakin funnyi/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

But at the Water7 arc he did something that made me hate him again.i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif But then he did something at the Puffing Tom arc that made me like him again.i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif Manga readers know what Im talking about. Ussop is a king in the current arc.

Phoenix20578
Tue, 08-23-2005, 05:56 PM
Deblas, your right on all acounts. This just proves that no one can hate Ussop forever.

Jadugar
Tue, 08-23-2005, 09:01 PM
Am i the only one that thinks hes annoying? I HATE HIM! Hes useless!

How the fuck do u go about saying such useless things about the great CAPTAIN USSOP.

He is one of the funniest guys ever. Him, Luffy and Chopper are like three stoges. Sure he is ugly but he beautiful inside. You failed to realised that.

He might not be brave but he has courage. He is at the total end of the strongest guys's spectrum compared to Zorro and Sanji but he ceratinly serves his purpose for the team. Luffy sure didnt pick him for nothing.

He is a great craftsman. His five ton hammer ( Arabista arc) made me laugh so much.

LONG LIVE CAPTAIN USSOP.

Say it with me, LONG LIVE CAPTAIN USSOP.

Here we go. One more time.

Mobb
Tue, 08-23-2005, 09:47 PM
I guess u guys r right!

Now someone help me get a avatar and a picture for my sig on here!

Jadugar
Tue, 08-23-2005, 09:57 PM
I guess u guys r right!

Now someone help me get a avatar and a picture for my sig on here!

Now who is useless now buddy.

Foomanchew24
Wed, 08-24-2005, 12:44 AM
Ussop makes my cry he is so damn funny. His voice is a bit irritating but it is much better than the american version.

Stoopider
Wed, 08-31-2005, 01:15 AM
Not to give the manga away, but it's always been known that Ussop's accuracy is supreme. He'll be the ships weapons officer. His usage of the cannon is superb bar none.

I think Ussop would be the crew's long range sniper. Give him a gun, and bullets made out of sea stones, none can touch!!!!

Masamune
Wed, 08-31-2005, 02:01 AM
usopp is one of the best characters in the show.

Stoopider
Wed, 08-31-2005, 02:24 AM
Though he seems rather useless. I think he's a vital core of the group. Which I find amazing. IT's great to know that everybody has their place and purpose. I was rather sad the Princess didn't stay on their ship. But she was rather useless, more so than Ussopp. What the hell would she do on the ship? Mop the floor?

Jadugar
Wed, 08-31-2005, 07:23 PM
Luffy is a good judge of character and didnt choose Ussop for nothing.

Stoopider
Thu, 09-01-2005, 11:20 AM
Agree 100% with Jadugar.

I at first thought the little specky kid with pink hair(From the very very very very first arc) was going to join him. But too bloody weak and useless. Everybody in Luffy's crew is unique, and have their own purpose on the ship.

6Zabuza9
Tue, 09-20-2005, 11:46 PM
Ussop is awesome. USSOP RUBBERBAND!!! XD

Assertn
Wed, 09-21-2005, 03:29 AM
it didnt seem like luffy really tried to get ussop to join.......he just sorta joined on his own

Jadugar
Wed, 09-21-2005, 05:38 AM
I think Luffy definately asked him to join. Only Robin is the one joining the group on her own.

Assertn
Wed, 09-21-2005, 11:38 AM
i dunno..........
i couldve sworn luffy and the crew were planning on leaving without ussop until he rolled all the way down to the docks

Terracosmo
Wed, 09-21-2005, 12:02 PM
Usopp rolled down to the docks and was going to set out on the ocean by himself. And Luffy & Zoro basically said "wtf are you doing, come aboard" upon which Usopp did. So he was invited.

Assertn
Wed, 09-21-2005, 01:13 PM
yeah, but it was pretty much a pity invite

Jadugar
Wed, 09-21-2005, 08:51 PM
The man who will become the next Pirate King asking someone to be in his crew, to me that doesnt sound like a pity invite.

Ussop is the brave warrior of the sea. He can lie his way out of any situation. Well most of them.

Assertn
Thu, 09-22-2005, 12:17 PM
huh? a pity invite is still a pity invite regardless of the status of who offers it
besides, ANY captain can claim they'll become the next pirate king i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

If Ussop never hurried down to the docks, then luffy and crew wouldve left without him.
you'll KNOW when luffy is trying to invite someone when he refuses to leave and stalks that person until they say yes

Jadugar
Thu, 09-22-2005, 03:47 PM
SPOILER ALERT

I thought Ussop proved his strength to Luffy in water 7 arc.