PDA

View Full Version : phase 45 preview

ChaosK
Sun, 08-21-2005, 08:31 PM
could someone explain to me...

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y281/Chaoskiddo/gotwoot/wtf.jpg

sorry, i didnt feel like editing it so deal with the screenshot.

Phoenix20578
Sun, 08-21-2005, 08:39 PM
Didn't you know? Shin and Luna are in wuuuuvvvvvv(gag). Steller was better.

aznimperialx
Sun, 08-21-2005, 08:41 PM
nah stellar was one of those crazy retarded slow chicks

ChaosK
Sun, 08-21-2005, 08:55 PM
she still would've been crazy in bed.

Phoenix20578
Sun, 08-21-2005, 08:59 PM
Originally posted by: aznimperialx

Still better than someone who can't hit a shuttle that has no protection.
*cough* luna *cough*

Strike Freedom
Sun, 08-21-2005, 09:00 PM
You guys got it all wrong, Lunamaria is going to head butt Shinn, to pump him up for the fight (like football players do before a game but with helmets on). So she's kinda hardcore for doing it without a helmet. After that she gives a wild rant/cry, Shinn then goes out real pumped up with Testosterone but at the same time very scared of Lunamaria!

Phoenix20578
Sun, 08-21-2005, 09:02 PM
No...... just no...

alukard
Sun, 08-21-2005, 09:42 PM
Whats worst? That scene or the scene where Dullindal sits on his throne and the way he sits? It's not the first time those two were that close. They were that close as well when Shinn "killed" Meyrin and Athrun.
Those two hooking up is one of the worst things that happened to GSD. At least Stellar was likeable because she was sweet and needs psychological help so Shinn took advantage of her easily but at the same time scary and crazy. For Stellar and Shinn relationship it was like "hold me Shinn, i'm scared and lonely" and "yeah me too, lets snuggle?" There's almost no chemistry with Luna. They need a better reason to hook up besides Luna going nuts and Shinn again picking up the next, nearest (abused) damsel in distress. There could be nothing crazier than Stellar in GSD but then i stand corrected when Luna hooks up with the person who just killed her family member and then they had alot of moments where they're hugging and kissing and shit but you dont know if this girl likes Shinn because she's A) messed up and lonely or B) attracted to cold blooded killer with big guns (no pun intended.)

Its scary just looking at those two embracing. For me i dont get why Shinn and Luna should hook up and i liked Stellar alot better. Well besides the fact that Stellar could aim (proof from her kills) and would be crazy in bed.

Phoenix20578
Sun, 08-21-2005, 09:46 PM
Originally posted by: alukard
Those two hooking up is one of the worst things that happened to GSD.

Apparintly, relationship devolpment is dead and gone, otherwise, we might have liked Shinn being with Luna.

Terracosmo
Sun, 08-21-2005, 09:54 PM
Apparently the lot of you still are mentally incapable of seeing the difference between "hooking up" and "emotional comfort in the form of touch".

As for the screenshot, it's obvious that it's a foreplay to orality.

alukard
Sun, 08-21-2005, 10:05 PM
So as to quote Bill, "We did not have a sexual relationship."
Sigh, these kids treat their bodies with no respect and "hook up" when it's convenient.

Strike Freedom
Sun, 08-21-2005, 10:49 PM
I agree with Terra, I mean who else does Luna have to go to....ummm...Rey...errr...don't c that happening....rest of the crew really can't relate or comfort for several reasons of which I won't go into but if need be I should just address it now (most of the crew is older than she is, she doesn't talk to anyone else on the Minerva other than Athuran who is long gone, and some ppl view Merynn as a traitor). Shinn needs to be comforted as well, because no matter how hard he tries to hide it he cares about Athuran. Athuran is like an older brother figure for him.

aznroyale
Mon, 08-22-2005, 12:13 AM
Originally posted by: Phoenix20578

Still better than someone who can't hit a shuttle that has no protection.
*cough* luna *cough*

why everyone keep saying that..............come on shes heading to the atmosphere where pressure gets heavier.you cant blame her for everything..you should try fly to the atmosphere and try to shoot something down.also Stellar was like kind of crazy cause she grew up in a horrible enviroment, you try growing up the way she did

DDBen
Mon, 08-22-2005, 10:55 AM
Originally posted by: aznroyale
why everyone keep saying that..............come on shes heading to the atmosphere where pressure gets heavier.you cant blame her for everything..you should try fly to the atmosphere and try to shoot something down.also Stellar was like kind of crazy cause she grew up in a horrible enviroment, you try growing up the way she did

ok lets take a moment to address Luna being unable to hit the broadside of a barn. Sure everythingyou said is true except one thing. Luna's first shot went to the right of the shuttle which was making absolutely no attempt to dodge. As a result one woulf believe had she adjusted to the left there is virtually no chance of a second shot missing as the first barely missed the wing. In the end this simply means the girl has absolutely no aim.

Also note Terra is correct Shinn is just physical comfort to Luna's emotional state. As a result to that the chance her sister is likely alive might drive her and Shinn apart as he will go on about how he did the right thing and likely support trying to kill her sister again.

Sano
Mon, 08-22-2005, 11:17 AM
These characters have no moral. They remind me of my old high school where soooo many high school girls got pregnate. It'll be funny if Lunamaria becomes pregnate and Shinn's says, "Oh no!!!!".

PSJ
Mon, 08-22-2005, 11:37 AM
Originally posted by: Chaoskiddo
she still would've been crazy in bed.

Yea if you like 5 year olds. Considering she could understand and speak as much as a 5 year old.

aznimperialx
Mon, 08-22-2005, 01:00 PM
Well its true that you really cant blame luna. It was her only second time in the impluse and she is used to far-range attacks. She only had a crappy beam rifle. Maybe shes still trying to adjust with impluse?

Motteh
Mon, 08-22-2005, 01:24 PM
Well its true that you really cant blame luna. It was her only second time in the impluse and she is used to far-range attacks. She only had a crappy beam rifle. Maybe shes still trying to adjust with impluse?well the principle of aiming didn't change, and to hit something the point you have to aim at is the biggest point you can see of the target, and aim right smack in the middle of it
and besides, even if she did have her big rifle she would've still missed, the beam isn't that much bigger that it would've hit the shuttle the way she was shooting

Splash!
Mon, 08-22-2005, 01:52 PM
stop blaming lunamaria ...
the only reason she missed was because of FUKUDA. He is to blame for everything that goes wrong in this series. Fukuda wanted lunamaria to miss and DJibril to survive and fire requiem and destroy the plants. Fukuda is the reason so many innocent people were killed in the SEED universe with the press of just one button while characters like Athrun and Kira did not die after having their gundams impaled by Shinn. Kill Him and Blame Him

ok on a serious note, i dont think Shinn has hooked up with Luna just yet. As Terra said, its more of an emotional comfort thing

ChaosK
Mon, 08-22-2005, 02:47 PM
who the hell goes to the person who "killed" her sister for emotional comfort?

"OOOH SHINN please fuck me you killed my sister, its the least you could do!"

Curium
Mon, 08-22-2005, 03:24 PM
Well its true that you really cant blame luna. It was her only second time in the impluse and she is used to far-range attacks. She only had a crappy beam rifle. Maybe shes still trying to adjust with impluse?

That reminds me, in episode 45 it shows Luna is using the way under-used Blast Impulse, but she is using the regular beam rifle. Why bother with that when you've got other larger guns? I doubt she is trying for precision aiming.

Oh, and I posted this in the episode 44 discussion, but it can't hurt to post again.

Impulse's new bumper sticker

"Bumper Sticker - To be sure of hitting the target, shoot first and call whatever you hit the target."

FelixZeroAlastor
Mon, 08-22-2005, 04:53 PM
If you guys are gonna complain about Luna'a shooting then why don't we also bring up how Djibril arrived at the backside of moon in less than 3 hours prior to Luna's bad shooting. He evaded the ENTIRE Zaft Armada.

She probably missed because of Rey and what he said before him and Shinn launched. Being marked as a hinderence, the only pilot on the Minerva who isn't a member of Faith, the emotional stress of believing that her sister was killed, getting emotional relief from Shinn, being in the impulse for only the second time, and finally having the responsibilty of shooting down Djibril while going against Fukada's will with only a 5 second window is a WHOLE LOT of pressure. Hell, I'm surprised that she didn't crack after he got away.

Terracosmo
Mon, 08-22-2005, 05:11 PM

Luckily, Luna is mature enough to understand that Shinn didn't want to kill Meyrin.

And they still aren't fucking. They kissed each other. Once.

A lot of you people say that the whole scene was "unbelievable". It's in fact the contrary, any person who has experienced severe trauma, regret or sadness (all applicable words for the situation) will know how much the emotional support and desire to feel love from a fellow human means. Thus, I daresay that Shinn & Luna leaning on each other in the form of a kiss is by far one of the most human scenes in all of Seed.

redemption2
Mon, 08-22-2005, 05:31 PM
I still think they screwed after the scene where she cried into his back. Shinn came back into his room completely exhausted at the end of the show. Something had to drain him of his energy. Me-thinks he got drained of something else too.

Takeda Natsuke
Mon, 08-22-2005, 07:06 PM

Let's change that around, shall we?

"OOOH KIRA please fuck me you killed my FATHER, its the least you could do!"

*coughfllaycoughwheeze*

Anyways...

It's best to realize that some people look more for emotional comfort that practical revenge. Shinn is a soldier. Athrun and Meyrin are considered "Traitors". Shinn is ordered to kill them. Shinn reluctantly does. Shinn is sorry. Luna goes in emtional shock for a few hours. Shin says sorry. They hug. Shinn cannot do anything else to console her than to make her feel good in a sensual level. Hook up.

If you couldn't see that and were actually more enthralled by the "thing" that is Shinn x Stellar, which was filled with so much freakin substance, you, my friend, need to get out more.

-My look at it-
Stellar panics and says "I don't want to die!"
Shinn suddenly becomes superman and decides "I will fight for you no matter what, even if I don't know one damn thing about you!"
Stellar actually FORGETS who Shinn is in three seconds.
Stellar stops being a drug addict, "Oh... Shinn... I remember you now."
Shinn COMPLETELY doesn't care that she killed Heine (YOU BITC- I mean, aww..) and piloted a death machine and decides "I'll STILL protect the girl I don't know a damn thing about!"
-End-

Oh yeah... reaaaaly romantic...

On the other hand, Luna and Shinn have known each other almost their whole lives. The minute they hugged i said to myself, "Yup she's gonna get laid tonight."

Why? Cause Fukuda is one hell of a drama queen.

Shinn x Luna is good. It's a little too late for a lot of development, but good.

And yes, Luna can't aim... You try shooting a rocket going 500+ MPH with a high tech battle suit that you just got a few days ago.

Can't?

...Exactly.

Ja na.

Phoenix20578
Mon, 08-22-2005, 07:33 PM
Terra said it already, they aren't fucking (yet). Lets stop saying they are and start complaining about the idea of them together.

drunkenmaster
Mon, 08-22-2005, 07:34 PM
Originally posted by: Takeda Natsuke

*coughfllaycoughwheeze*

Anyways...

It's best to realize that some people look more for emotional comfort that practical revenge. Shinn is a soldier. Athrun and Meyrin are considered "Traitors". Shinn is ordered to kill them. Shinn reluctantly does. Shinn is sorry. Luna goes in emtional shock for a few hours. Shin says sorry. They hug. Shinn cannot do anything else to console her than to make her feel good in a sensual level. Hook up.

If you couldn't see that and were actually more enthralled by the "thing" that is Shinn x Stellar, which was filled with so much freakin substance, you, my friend, need to get out more.

-My look at it-
Stellar panics and says "I don't want to die!"
Shinn suddenly becomes superman and decides "I will fight for you no matter what, even if I don't know one damn thing about you!"
Stellar actually FORGETS who Shinn is in three seconds.
Stellar stops being a drug addict, "Oh... Shinn... I remember you now."
Shinn COMPLETELY doesn't care that she killed Heine (YOU BITC- I mean, aww..) and piloted a death machine and decides "I'll STILL protect the girl I don't know a damn thing about!"
-End-

Oh yeah... reaaaaly romantic...

On the other hand, Luna and Shinn have known each other almost their whole lives. The minute they hugged i said to myself, "Yup she's gonna get laid tonight."

Why? Cause Fukuda is one hell of a drama queen.

Shinn x Luna is good. It's a little too late for a lot of development, but good.

And yes, Luna can't aim... You try shooting a rocket going 500+ MPH with a high tech battle suit that you just got a few days ago.

Can't?

...Exactly.

Ja na.

exactly we cant shoot a friggin rocket cuz we are like students... u cant compare luna to us in combat ability. thats like comparing one thing that is completely different from another and then thinking one of them is amazing. like since i can write and my 2 year old sister cant, i must be amazing at writing. we have 0 skill at shooting in a gundam comparing her to us is just retarded. she has piolted mobile suits and has expierence. even if she just got it, its the same thing when it comes to aiming and its actually better than her zaku. she has no excuse. for example if you give us a gun and ask us to shoot a target we would probably miss. if you ask someone that is slightly better and they ALMOST hit, they still suck, just not as sucky as us. just because we miss and then they miss doesnt make them good..... u cant compare gundam piolts to friggin anime fans.

aznimperialx
Mon, 08-22-2005, 07:58 PM
OMG shut up everyone whos aruging about luna. Fukuda made luna miss so that lipstick guy can escape and make this big beam that will end the damn world. And then the gundams will kill him at the end, making the finale. If he was killed at esp. 43 Zaft and ORb would stop fighting and then the rest of the esps will jsut be more talking blah blah blah

drunkenmaster
Mon, 08-22-2005, 08:11 PM
im not gonna stop if ppl keep saying she has good aim cuz she missed. infact this is the first time i even responded to this topic

Phoenix20578
Mon, 08-22-2005, 08:16 PM
OMG shut up everyone whos aruging about luna. Fukuda made luna miss so that lipstick guy can escape and make this big beam that will end the damn world. And then the gundams will kill him at the end, making the finale. If he was killed at esp. 43 Zaft and ORb would stop fighting and then the rest of the esps will jsut be more talking blah blah blah

See, people in forums understand those things, they just don't care. They'll whine and bitch untill thier blue in the face, even if the thing they're bitching about progressed the story.

Curium
Mon, 08-22-2005, 08:52 PM

*coughfllaycoughwheeze*

Except Kira DIDN'T KILL HER FATHER. He failed to protect him yes, but he didn't kill him. He was busy fighting one of the other Gundams (I can't remember which one) who had a better pilot then Kira was at that point. Flay initial reaction was not to jump in bed with Kira but to hate him. It was later when she had time to think she decided to manipulate him.

Oh, and if you reply I probably won't read it, I don't really care, it's just that I don't think this is a fair compairison since the situation is not the same.

Digitalgirl
Mon, 08-22-2005, 09:36 PM
Originally posted by: Curium

*coughfllaycoughwheeze*

Except Kira DIDN'T KILL HER FATHER. He failed to protect him yes, but he didn't kill him. He was busy fighting one of the other Gundams (I can't remember which one) who had a better pilot then Kira was at that point. Flay initial reaction was not to jump in bed with Kira but to hate him. It was later when she had time to think she decided to manipulate him.

Oh, and if you reply I probably won't read it, I don't really care, it's just that I don't think this is a fair compairison since the situation is not the same.

Kira was fighting Aegis [Athrun].

SFreedomZGMFx20a
Mon, 08-22-2005, 09:55 PM
Still i insist, every time i watch Luna and Shinn kissing or being close, i feel sick.

ArcZero
Mon, 08-22-2005, 10:13 PM
i just don't understand why people would rather see shinn with stellar instead of luna. i mean luna's a normal, good looking girl who he actually knows something about besides her name. then there's stellar, who's alittle slow and retarded yet good looking and he knows nothing about her except her name and she's a drug addict.

and for those of you who thinks she'd be crazy in bed. i bet it's the exact opposite. she'll be like "what's a penis and why do i have a hole between my legs???"
lol

DDBen
Mon, 08-22-2005, 10:45 PM
Originally posted by: Terracosmo
Luckily, Luna is mature enough to understand that Shinn didn't want to kill Meyrin.

A lot of you people say that the whole scene was "unbelievable". It's in fact the contrary, any person who has experienced severe trauma, regret or sadness (all applicable words for the situation) will know how much the emotional support and desire to feel love from a fellow human means. Thus, I daresay that Shinn & Luna leaning on each other in the form of a kiss is by far one of the most human scenes in all of Seed.

Personally I hate the LunaXShinn relationship but everything Terra is saying is correct.

My issue with it is on the basis that essentially upon destroying Freedom we have Shinn pretty much forget about Stellar. Upon Destroying the random Gouf with Athrun and Meyrin we have Luna suddenly looking to Shinn for emotional comfort. The only strange part is that Luna pretty much knew why Athrun was targeted in the first place and that he wasn't a traitor and thus the same would be true for her little sister. That is atleast if she recalls the conversation she was listening into between Athrun and Kira/Calgari.

However in the end its a show and it must progress in a certain way in order for Fukuda to realise his overall vision of selling more models as such Athrun must pilot all Zaft Mecha he can get his hands on in the hopes that they can make another model which now instead of being a random grunt can have a main characters face stuck on the box. In pretty much the same way that Neo needed to have as many differn't MS/MA as possible.

Strike Freedom
Tue, 08-23-2005, 04:46 AM
I think many of you have noticed that this LunaXShinn thing will always have differing opinions, it's one of those arguments that are just divided among people. So let's just give it a break, like it or not they're together (for how long only God and Fukuda knows) i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif I'm really neutral on their relationship!

Psyke
Tue, 08-23-2005, 06:28 AM
Originally posted by: splash
stop blaming lunamaria ...
the only reason she missed was because of FUKUDA. He is to blame for everything that goes wrong in this series. Fukuda wanted lunamaria to miss and DJibril to survive and fire requiem and destroy the plants. Fukuda is the reason so many innocent people were killed in the SEED universe with the press of just one button while characters like Athrun and Kira did not die after having their gundams impaled by Shinn. Kill Him and Blame Him

ok on a serious note, i dont think Shinn has hooked up with Luna just yet. As Terra said, its more of an emotional comfort thing

When then, is Fukada to credit for everything great in this show? Give him some credit guys. Sure you disagree with Kira-invincibility and Lacus-divinity but this person is the reason why we love Gundam Seed. All a matter of perspective but do look at it at my point of view.

Black_Wing
Tue, 08-23-2005, 04:29 PM
i still think they did a rushed job of plot writing for destiny. Wish they had taken more if not the smae time when writing seed. I vote for all to kidnap Fukuda gag him and become the new plot writers for destiny. Hey we can even bring back Heiny .

Major things I disgree with Heiny dieing so fast
Kira keeps on coming back from the Dead
Mwu should stay dead
explain all this cloning crap who mamas whos mama ?
Is kira an heir to orb since Cagali is his sister ?
luna maria with shinn yes I killed your sister so ya lets hook up * _X
The one sided hated the other kinda was done in seed.
Explain crap more
I think they spent more time developing gundam models for thsi series than the story which is sad

Too many flashbacks
A villian with purple lip stick

I dunno i can go on on but yet I still watch.........

PSJ
Tue, 08-23-2005, 05:06 PM
Okey, lets just stop saying "Fukuda is to blame ofr what happened" That fucking kills the discussion and isn't smart or witty. It was fine when people said it once in a while as a joke but it has gotten a bit to much now, just like the Udon jokes a year or so ago.

Terracosmo
Tue, 08-23-2005, 05:23 PM
Yeah, when you think about it, using "it's Fukuda's fault" as an argument kinda nullifies all discussion because everything that happens is because of him.

ChaosK
Tue, 08-23-2005, 06:12 PM

i understood her first kiss (even though it was awkward) but you see this is the "episode preview" thread so i'm wondering why she's kissing him again, no seed character as kissed another twice yet.

AtHRunOwNZaLL
Tue, 08-23-2005, 09:28 PM
i understood her first kiss (even though it was awkward) but you see this is the "episode preview" thread so i'm wondering why she's kissing him again, no seed character as kissed another twice yet.

athrun and cagalli have

Takeda Natsuke
Wed, 08-24-2005, 12:13 AM
lol I post and I get flamed for a slight remark. Cmon, we're otakus (least I think you guys are) it's common jokes, have some humor. Getting angry because I said we couldn't shoot 500+ mph rockets seems a bit too much, neh? Hell, we do it in video games all the time, lol.

Anyways, for the guy who said he wouldn't read my reply because of the fllay thing, don't be ignorant. If Kira didn't feel he killed Flay's father, he wouldn't have been.. well... that. In war, you are to do two things, kill the enemy, and protect your comrades. if your comrades die, you can't help but feel guilt that you didn't do enough to save that person, so you feel that you actually took part in the killing. Kira felt that. You have to understand that Flay looked at it that way, too. Although it's sad to say it, in a way, Kira indirectly killed her father because he failed to protect him. He can't deny that, and niether can we.

...*still reads the Luna aiming post* Damn. You posted because of that. Cmon man... Besides, even if she had training, it's freakin hard. If everyone who trained in air combat could shoot so good, no one would be alive to tell it. She missed, so what? Honestly if she did hit, it would dampen Destiny's ending.

lol and we can't really say if or not Luna and Shinn got it on. Nobody said anything and nothing was shown. But iono, with that kind of distraught, I think they did.

BTW, Yzak and Dearka will pwn. It's the least they can do for those guys after having been out of the spotlight for so long. I still kinda wished they had Duel and Buster still. Such a waste.

I REALLY want some development on Arthur. He's GOTTA do something! You can't make him stay that way forever! YOU JUST CAN'T!!!! lol

I also don't really understand the full use of the Destiny Plan... I really need some intel. I wonder...

Anyways. ja na.

P.S: Have a sense of humor, lol. No offense by any means, BTW.

Illrenmazou
Wed, 08-24-2005, 02:25 AM
C'mon guys, you should blame Impulse' engineers not Luna. If there is no 10+ sec docking sequence, She wold have had a good distance(by catching up) and good aim.

Roko
Wed, 08-24-2005, 02:39 AM
C'mon guys, you should blame the Murasames for having sucky OS and pilots who can't aim from 32502503892 kilometers away.

Seriously though, you can't really blame anyone for not shooting down that shuttle. But you gotta admit: Luna had the potential; she is after all, a red coat elite.

Splash!
Wed, 08-24-2005, 12:02 PM
I don't know who planned the whole operation but it was some pretty dumb planning. I mean if i were attacking ORB knowing Djibril was there, i would take into account the fact that he was definitely gonna try and escape when ORB's position was unfavorable. Hence there should have been 1 or 2 Zaft fleets patrolling space in line with ORB just to make sure that Djibril didnt get away and shoot him down once he exited the earths atmosphere. I mean its not that he immediately teleported to requiem as soon as he entered space

alukard
Wed, 08-24-2005, 12:51 PM
athrun and cagalli have

---

They have a storyline at least. It developed over time and it was the scene at the end that they're anywhere remotely close to making out with lip to lip action, if any. Cagalli met Athrun when they were stranded on an island. They part their separate ways. She later found out Athrun killed Kira (at this point Kira doesnt know Cagalli's relationship to him.) She confronts him with a gun and demands an explanation when she found out Kira was 'killed' and by Athrun while Athrun is nursed back to health. They part. Many episodes later they are allied. Orb went through tough times and Athrun wants to be closer to Cagalli. Kira finds out after Atha's death that he's Cagalli's 'twin.' Kira and Athrun fights back against Zaft but Athrun has to find his father and persuade him also. In the end Athrun has no choice but to disarm his father and Zaft's gigantic beam. Athrun decides to do it alone but Cagalli saved his life. After season two then Athrun decides to give her a ring but doesnt explicitly imply he's marrying her.

Shinn and Luna's relationship was that they're on the same ship. They share the same fate of seeing through Meyrin's and Athrun's change of heart. Shinn was all hard and shit but Luna decides this rock needs to soften up. For Shinn and Luna to suddenly jump on each others lap right away is not natural. I can understand if they decide to comfort each other but there needs to be conflicts, climax, and resolutions and here they're just dragging it along & skipping all the parts. I guess they're waiting to return Meyrin in a pine box before they'll have Shinn speak a single word to Luna about their relationship with one another. Here you have a storyline that's developing and at least there should be a line like

Luna: Shinn, was that the MS from earlier war?
Shinn: I...It's not. I dont know.
Luna: Oh.
Shinn: I think Meyrin is alive.
Luna: She will always be my little sister.
Shinn: (hugs & kisses)

I guess it doesnt add much to the story but it wouldnt hurt add one, just one sentence to Shinn & Luna side story. I'm a little disappointed. GSD becomes all drama-queen over Shinn's hate for Kira, Orb, Blue-cosmos, war, terrorism, etc but Shinn has no drama when it comes to relationship. He was depicted as cocky & confident when he whupped Athrun's butt when Athrun's not looking for a fight and then shown as weak, withdrawn, & bitter when he's pwned despite all the time he smack talks about how no one know anything about him. I sure can't either but If the author wants us to hate Shinn then, congrats., they've done it.

ChaosK
Wed, 08-24-2005, 03:14 PM
YOUR MESSAGES DONT DESERVE TO BE THE ANSWER!!!

luna had to miss, deal with it, and she did miss, oh well, you forget how fast that shuttle launching from orb is, remember in seed when cagali launched into space and those three druggies tried to catch up? once the shuttle leaves the rail, its gone.

Terracosmo
Wed, 08-24-2005, 04:34 PM
I guess Fukuda overestimated the intelligence of the overall Seed fan. Most of us don't need an explanation to why their kiss happened.
It's just those of you who feel like "omfg lol they just hook up wtf they clearly fukkd and Shinn is unfaithful to Steaellrr!!!" that need one. And you are too stupid to deserve it. Har!

PSJ
Wed, 08-24-2005, 05:00 PM
Alukard there is no need to give a detailed explanation on the course of Athrun's and Cagalli's relationship and then do a halfassed job on the Shinn and Luna relationship part. Your post is nothing more than hate for Shinn which automaticlly makes everything you post random shit. If you are going to post about the relationships do it somewhat objectivly, you post could easliy have been "Luna shouldn't hook up with Shinn, i hate Shinn.".

masamuneehs
Wed, 08-24-2005, 07:15 PM
I can only wonder WHERE Lunamaria's attraction to Shinn came from? Didn't she used to be ga-ga for Athrun? And didn't Athrun always make Shinn out to be a hot-headed idiot? Well anyhow, I guess he needs to blow his load someway....

Oh, and looks like Rey will be fighting alot next episode. Good luck Rey, may the Dark Side of the Force be with you.

alukard
Wed, 08-24-2005, 07:34 PM
do a halfassed job on the Shinn and Luna relationship part.

--

That's because there's more to Athrun and Cagalli vs Shinn and Luna.

Shinn is the typical teenager fighting to avenge his family who died on Orb territory because of their belief in an ideal peace. This lead him to avenge his family by joining the military after their family died due to an accident. On Minerva Shinn and Luna are comrades and grew as close friends fighting along side by side. Shinn plays tag with Zaft and EA gundams and things didnt get serious with Luna until after Shinn kills her sister. After a brief encounter with the ghost of christmas past, Shinn wants to put a fork in the eye of his old pal after seeing that Athrun is still alive (and perhaps there may be a chance that Meyrin is also) but he gives Luna cold drafts instead. Luna suddenly is turned on by this cold-blooded manliness and decides to grab her new man & give him a smack or two rewarding him for his gallantry and heroism for slaying her 'evil' sibling and a rogue, dangerous deserter. Their relationship is based on comforting each other through their adolescent teen years and initiative into adulthood through these cold, lonely, & turbulent times.

There, that should cover the 'important' parts of the Asuka-Hawke relationship. It important thing was not just that there's more to Cagalli & Athrun's story but that Shinn-Luna had almost no story; Athrun shot Cagalli's sibling and Shinn shot Meyrin but that's where the significance of their relationships ends.

Terracosmo
Wed, 08-24-2005, 09:06 PM
Hasn't Luna always been supportive of Shinn? All the times Shinn has acted badly or whatnot, Luna has been there to either console him or reassure the surroundings that he really means no harm. Also, it still hasn't been stated that they have an relationship - which they probably don't. Who gives a shit about them anyway, I want to know about Gil's & Talia's relationship. Who was the child that Talia mentioned? Why did they have sex in the beginning of the show even though they decided to go separate ways? Why is Talia even in freakin' ZAFT even though she left Gil originally?

Now there's things I want answered

Motteh
Wed, 08-24-2005, 09:29 PM
Hasn't Luna always been supportive of Shinn? All the times Shinn has acted badly or whatnot, Luna has been there to either console him or reassure the surroundings that he really means no harm. Also, it still hasn't been stated that they have an relationship - which they probably don't. Who gives a shit about them anyway, I want to know about Gil's & Talia's relationship. Who was the child that Talia mentioned? Why did they have sex in the beginning of the show even though they decided to go separate ways? Why is Talia even in freakin' ZAFT even though she left Gil originally?

Now there's things I want answereda partial answer to that is found in the Edited episode i believe
that's where Talia says she can no longer be with Gil since she wants to have a child (so that would mean that ZAFT/Plant couple people together at random? isn't that illogical?)
and assuming they did have sex it could be explained that they still have feelings for eachother, since they were separated quite forcefully
but they don't say if Talia had a child whatsoever
and about Talia being in Zaft, that might be because of Junius 7, since that was a reason for many coordinators to enlist, even though she strikes me as a bit too old to enlist and make such a rapid promotion

anyways, the latter part is speculation and i'm not quite sure the first is totally accurate either, would have to watch the Edited episode again for that

Terracosmo
Wed, 08-24-2005, 09:48 PM
If you by Edited mean the episode where Gil has his flashbacks about Talia, then that's the one I'm using as reference.

In the episode entitled "Edited", I can't find anything that explains the relationship of Talia & Gil.

Motteh
Wed, 08-24-2005, 09:52 PM
yeah well, i've only seen the Edited episode once
so i'd definately have to rewatch it to be able to be of more help
but i agree that it all is very vague
but then again, all the motives and relationships in both Seed and Destiny were pretty much vague
and only some were explained in the last few episodes of Seed, which was too much of a rush job anyways i/expressions/rolleye.gif

Kovash
Wed, 08-24-2005, 11:17 PM
Why did they have sex in the beginning of the show even though they decided to go separate ways? Why is Talia even in freakin' ZAFT even though she left Gil originally?

Correct me if I'm wrong - but I'm pretty sure they were both already in ZAFT when they met, they were either in the acadamy or some other station and they fell in love, then they get posted to differing assignments and dillundal is seperated from her and is unable to follow her because the millitary has rules agaisnt coupling between ranks. Then, they have sex at the beginning of Destiny because Dillundal is now the Supreme Chairman and can do whatever the hell he wants.

Motteh
Thu, 08-25-2005, 03:17 PM
If you by Edited mean the episode where Gil has his flashbacks about Talia, then that's the one I'm using as reference.

In the episode entitled "Edited", I can't find anything that explains the relationship of Talia & Gil.that's because i was wrong, the episode that shows Dullindal and Talia "breaking up" is the episode called Fates
the Dullindal/Rau chessboard episode, and yes it isn't clearly explained, just that Talia can no longer be with Gil because she wants to have kids
but there are alot of things that need explaining in Destiny, even some things that linger from Seed
i doubt we get all the answers we want thoughi/expressions/rolleye.gif

PSJ
Thu, 08-25-2005, 03:35 PM
Originally posted by: Kovash

Why did they have sex in the beginning of the show even though they decided to go separate ways? Why is Talia even in freakin' ZAFT even though she left Gil originally?

Correct me if I'm wrong - but I'm pretty sure they were both already in ZAFT when they met, they were either in the acadamy or some other station and they fell in love, then they get posted to differing assignments and dillundal is seperated from her and is unable to follow her because the millitary has rules agaisnt coupling between ranks. Then, they have sex at the beginning of Destiny because Dillundal is now the Supreme Chairman and can do whatever the hell he wants.

That sounds like bs to me. Give me a reference to where that is said. Sounds like something you just made up on your own.

There was talk about a baby and if i remember correctly Talia hooked up with another man or left with another man after she and Dullindal talked about seperating. That flashback really goes the other way from the show since she is in ZAFT and doesn't seem to have a child and to top it of sleeping with the man she didn't want to be with.

@ Alukard, if that "detailed" explanation of Luna's and Shinn's relationship is serious i don't know what to say. Also i find this line rather funny "Shinn is the typical teenager fighting to avenge his family who died on Orb territory because of their belief in an ideal peace." if you would have stopped after "Shinn is the typical teenager fighting to avenge his family who died" it wouldn't be anything wierd with it but it certainly sounds funny when you include the ORB part. The lines about Luna being turned on by Shinn's manliness and all that was quite funny to, good comedy.

Motteh
Thu, 08-25-2005, 03:38 PM
it's not like Talia didn't want to be with Gil any more
more that she couldn't be with him anymore because she wanted to have a child
and yes it all is unexplained but that has been that way since Seed
in that aspect they loyally follow the example of Seed, even though it's a bad example in that case

PSJ
Thu, 08-25-2005, 03:45 PM
Dullindal wanted to fulfill his life goal and Talia wanted to have a baby therefore she couldn't be with him anymore and didn't want to since he wouldn't supply here with the necessary equioment to make a baby. It's like "If he wanted a baby we could stay together". it's all a matter of what she wants the most, Gil or a baby. Decisions, decisions, decisions.

I still find it strange that she joined Gil's cause all of a sudden.

Curium
Thu, 08-25-2005, 07:01 PM
Originally posted by: PSJ
Dullindal wanted to fulfill his life goal and Talia wanted to have a baby therefore she couldn't be with him anymore and didn't want to since he wouldn't supply here with the necessary equioment to make a baby. It's like "If he wanted a baby we could stay together". it's all a matter of what she wants the most, Gil or a baby. Decisions, decisions, decisions.

I still find it strange that she joined Gil's cause all of a sudden.

There are some strict laws in PLANT about having kids. There may have been something preventing them from having a kid together.

Ragnarok
Thu, 08-25-2005, 07:24 PM
Well...don't coordinators have fertility problems in general? Maybe Gil is infertile and that's why Talia left him.

SFreedomZGMFx20a
Thu, 08-25-2005, 07:46 PM
Does anyone knows what happened or who is was with Talia in Phase 29 when she dumped him?.

Terracosmo
Thu, 08-25-2005, 08:25 PM
That's what we want to know.

Edit: My theory is that she fell in love with Rau and had Rey. Then Rau died and Talia decided to rejoin ZAFT to be close to her son Rey, and the latter doesn't know that Talia is his mother. Of course, all of this is more or less impossible, but I'd love that...

Strike Freedom
Thu, 08-25-2005, 09:10 PM
I agree with PSJ, She left the Chairman cause she wanted to start a family, that's it. It happens alot in the workplace and stuff, the chairman wanted her to stay with him to fulfill his goals....

Kovash
Thu, 08-25-2005, 10:14 PM
Originally posted by: PSJ
That sounds like bs to me. Give me a reference to where that is said. Sounds like something you just made up on your own.

I would appriciate it if next time you have a problem with a post, you conduct yoursefl with a little more civility. The fact is that that's the way I interperated that scene and the followup scenes so it's what I assumed to be right; I _was_ wrong, but there are better was to go about telling someone that rather than calling it all 'bullshit'.

Anyway, having bothered to watch the episode again I can still see why I made the assumption, but that's not really the point. It seems that PLANT has rules about couplings (without knowing what they are we I can't elaborate) and Talia and dillundal were not a match, so she leaves him for someone else who is a match - to which Dillundal replies, "Who made the decision, and what was it?".

It seems Dillundal has/had problems with the meaning his existance and wants to create a world where everyone has a purpose and no one is stuck of trivialised paths.

I'll take a stabbing guess and say that Rey is the illigitimate son of Talia and either Dillundal (unlikely) or Rau, though the guy she walks off with in the flashback clearly isn't him - but Rey still bears striking similarities to Talia (when he's younger, he has her hair shape and eyes, though grown up he looks much more like Rau, with obvious differences.) Though neither probably know they are related. It struck me as interesting that Rey was locked away in a dark room for no defineable purpose and Rau kinda 'saved' him.

naruto-kira
Fri, 08-26-2005, 01:31 AM
No...Luna is whisper to Shinn saying lets...Fc*k....

Stella has a mind of a 10 year old and look at her...he is all boney and sh*t, i rather go with Luna...Smart and normal.... someone that could have a good conversation with...

Splash!
Fri, 08-26-2005, 05:23 PM
That's what we want to know.

Edit: My theory is that she fell in love with Rau and had Rey. Then Rau died and Talia decided to rejoin ZAFT to be close to her son Rey, and the latter doesn't know that Talia is his mother. Of course, all of this is more or less impossible, but I'd love that...

niiice. I really like that theory. That would be an awesome twist.
@kovash
i think you are getting a little too sentimental. As forum rules state, a little profanity is acceptable but excessive is forbidden. And besides i dont think bs really counts for being anything. Also you can't use the argument of talia and rey having similar features to relate them. Tonnes of anime characters all look the same. After all, Meer and Azrael have the same face, and i dont think they are related

Strike Freedom
Fri, 08-26-2005, 05:45 PM
I figured it out since we're saying who r Rey's parents, it must be Djibril and the Chairman, no doubt in my mind. Look at the features, all you need is some purple lip stick for Rey! Bingo, mystery solved, OH YA!