View Full Version : Bleach Manga Chapter 191

Munsu
Fri, 08-19-2005, 09:08 PM
Manga 7 released 191

http://bleach7.com/index.php?page=media/mangalatest

Pretty good chapter

dark maginn
Fri, 08-19-2005, 09:17 PM
what the that one dude got his head riped off i didnt expect him to die that quick

Munsu
Fri, 08-19-2005, 09:25 PM
He didn't get his head ripped off... more like he got his arms torn off...

dark maginn
Fri, 08-19-2005, 09:44 PM
lol it must be my eyes seeing things

ChaosK
Fri, 08-19-2005, 09:45 PM
wow, that went buy too fast, all that happened was ichigo leaves, 1 guy eats souls, sado gets his ass kicked.

kooshi
Fri, 08-19-2005, 09:51 PM
Just like in Soul Society, Sado got his ass kicked easily again i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif When will his break ever come against a strong person, haha.

Splash!
Sat, 08-20-2005, 05:01 PM
I want to see more Aizen action. Seems like with all these new factions and Hollow Shinigamis, Aizen will just be a character pulling the strings behind everything.

Paulyboy
Sat, 08-20-2005, 09:20 PM
Damn! Sado kuns arms getting torn apart by that guy. But jeeze, just wait til he becomes stronger, I bet, instead of that wierd armor going into his arm, he gets it all over his body. Plus dosen't that other guy look like he is a quincy?

Munsu
Sat, 08-20-2005, 09:34 PM
He is carrying a sword, so I doubt it since I think Quincy never use swords... and his outfit is the same as the other guy...

Zhan
Sat, 08-20-2005, 10:18 PM
holy fucking shit Sado got owned

yallo
Sun, 08-21-2005, 05:52 AM
Arghz Ichigo had better show up quickly before Sado gets torn up any further.
Wonder if Inoue will be able to heal a horrendous wound like that with her powers.... i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif

Ryllharu
Sun, 08-21-2005, 07:03 AM
If Unohana (4th squad captain) said Orihime's got near-captain class healing abilites and that she's stronger than her vice captain, I'm not too worried about Chad. She fixed Ichigo's spine from hanging by a thread to his hips (Aizen quote) and reattached Jiroubu's arm, didn't she? Though this one's busted into a few more pieces...

Munsu
Sun, 08-21-2005, 07:24 AM
One thing is found very funny was Ichigo's sister talking about how he is a Shinigami, and Ichigo going "Hahaha, WTF are you talking about. A Shinigami nonsense, you must me imagining things. Oh wait, what the heck was that." *Transforms into Shinigami...

basey44
Sun, 08-21-2005, 07:29 AM
hehe that wasnt too bad, but now i cant wait to see wats next

kAi
Sun, 08-21-2005, 09:05 AM
damn, chad gets his ass kicked again, Ichigo should be there soon, wonder how he'll fair against them, wonder if anyone from Soul Society will be sent.

Damn! Sado kuns arms getting torn apart by that guy. But jeeze, just wait til he becomes stronger, I bet, instead of that wierd armor going into his arm, he gets it all over his body.
just reminded me of Scryed.

ChaosK
Sun, 08-21-2005, 09:43 PM
Originally posted by: Budweineken
One thing is found very funny was Ichigo's sister talking about how he is a Shinigami, and Ichigo going "Hahaha, WTF are you talking about. A Shinigami nonsense, you must me imagining things. Oh wait, what the heck was that." *Transforms into Shinigami...

i'm pretty sure he jumped out the window first.

are the only 3 people strong enough to pose a threat urahara, ichigo and isshin?

kAi
Sun, 08-21-2005, 09:57 PM
jumped outta the window first to let his body fall to the ground.

Munsu
Sun, 08-21-2005, 10:03 PM
Actually, he jumped out of the window in his Shinigami form... and Karin said she could see him as a Shinigami already, so she should've noticed him changing...

I don't think they know of everyone that can pose a problem to them, I think Yuruichi is around also... I think I saw her reaction when they felt the spirit pressure...

So they must not know from either Ichigo, Isshin, Urahara, or Yoruichi...

Y
Sun, 08-21-2005, 10:07 PM
Who says they know that Yoruichi or Urahara are still active? They haven't shown their power in the real world yet.

Maybe it's Ichigo and the two Visored guys. Maybe it's Ichigo, Isshin and Ryuuken. Maybe it isn't even Ichigo at all.

Zhan
Sun, 08-21-2005, 10:21 PM
It could well be Ichigo, he was never able to control his spirit pressure properly. As for the other two it could be anyone. I don't think Isshin is though because he only just recently became a Shinigami again.

Munsu
Sun, 08-21-2005, 10:31 PM
Originally posted by: Y
Who says they know that Yoruichi or Urahara are still active? They haven't shown their power in the real world yet.

Maybe it's Ichigo and the two Visored guys. Maybe it's Ichigo, Isshin and Ryuuken. Maybe it isn't even Ichigo at all.

I said they might not know about them...

But that's true, it might be those other Visored guys...

And it can be 3 people we know shit about... but that would throw all these speculations out of the window wouldn't it and make this thread pointless wouldn't it? Heck lets close this thread...

Still, I think it's a general known fact in the Bleach world that Urahara fled to the real world, so it's probably him they are talking about... Hallows have been after Ichigo the whole series, so it's pointless not to assume that they know about him... So I think those two at least are a pretty good guess as to whom they might be reffering about...

And who said they haven't shown their power in the real world, just because they haven't used their powers since the timeline the Bleach series started doesn't mean that they have never used it... heck who knows how many years they've been around the real world to at least get noticed by someone...

And if this Hollow-Shinigamis are in some way related to Aizen you bet they could know that they are in the real world...

Phoenix20578
Mon, 08-22-2005, 11:00 PM
I didn't see Aizen coming and I didn't see the Hollows turned Shinigamis coming ether. These guys are insane.

btw, the three might be ichigo, ishda's dad and ichigo dad (just a hunch).

XanBcoo
Sat, 08-27-2005, 02:28 AM
Vegeta and Nappa go on a rampage...
poor Chad.
I have no clue what's going on, but that comparison came to mind (I'm not a manga reader btw i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif I jus like spoilers from time to time by reading random chapters).

Munsu
Sat, 08-27-2005, 03:07 AM
You didn't come up with it, liar

XanBcoo
Sat, 08-27-2005, 04:02 PM
Originally posted by: Budweineken
You didn't come up with it, liar

I never said I came up with it. Kai said this on the 192 release info - but it's still the first thing I thought when I read the chapter. Didn't mean to seem like I was stealing that joke