PDA

View Full Version : Game: Disgaea

Munsu
Fri, 08-19-2005, 04:53 PM
Well, while we wait for the anime to come... I thought I would create a thread for this great game since i didn't find any...

I still haven't finished it... I just defeated the Earth Defender (the old original one)...But I should finish this up soon...

Anyways, I just wanted to ask... Do you guys ever transmutate your characters? I find it pretty dull to turn your characters back to level one just to have better base stats... so i was wondering if it's worth it...

dark maginn
Fri, 08-19-2005, 05:52 PM
Never heard of this game well i will be looking foward to the anime though.

stos289
Fri, 08-19-2005, 07:58 PM
Bud: My Disgaea Anime Thread (http://forums.gotwoot.net/messageview.cfm?catid=5&threadid=15400&highlight_k ey=y&keyword1=Disgaea). But, this thread is more towards the game instead of the anime so I'll let it slip this time i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

Anyway, you don't really have to transmigrate your characters until you get to the post-ending battles. That's when things start to get ridiculous and you really need the boost in stats. I haven't played the game in a while, so I forgot a lot of the details, but I know that transmigration comes into play later in the game. Don't worry about building up levels though, there is an easy way to do this once you unlock the "Cave of Ordeals." That's when you get to do extreme level building but I'll let you figure out how...don't want to spoil anything. Have fun playing through the rest of the game, it really is an awesome game.

Munsu
Fri, 08-19-2005, 08:01 PM
I know the anime thread... heck I posted there... this was to discuss the game while we wait for the anime...

BTW, I don't care for spoilers in game... actually I usually play my rpg's with a walkthrough on my side... But i'm careful not to read any story related material that might spoil that for me i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif