The Heretic Azazel
Thu, 08-18-2005, 01:12 AM
Fire away kiddies.

lilphatboi88
Thu, 08-18-2005, 03:54 AM
This was totally an awesome episode!!!

basey44
Thu, 08-18-2005, 04:01 AM
lol can someone tell me wat happened in this ep, i really cant be bothered downloading an hour of filler, are the stupid brothers and mizuki dead yet?

Jaredster
Thu, 08-18-2005, 04:30 AM
Originally posted by: basey44
lol can someone tell me wat happened in this ep, i really cant be bothered downloading an hour of filler, are the stupid brothers and mizuki dead yet?

I dont think anyone can.

Vokalyzd Harmony
Thu, 08-18-2005, 04:55 AM
*SPOILER* yes the retarded brothers and Mizuki was defeated in 147 and a new filler arc starts from 148 but it looks good..with Shino, Hinata (the love of my life) and Kiba, with Naruto..of course..kuhz he HAS to be everywhere..but it's starting to look good and Hinata's taking names and kicking ass..naked..under a waterfall

Jaredster
Thu, 08-18-2005, 05:46 AM
Originally posted by: Vokalyzd Harmony
*SPOILER* yes the retarded brothers and Mizuki was defeated in 147 and a new filler arc starts from 148 but it looks good..with Shino, Hinata (the love of my life) and Kiba, with Naruto..of course..kuhz he HAS to be everywhere..but it's starting to look good and Hinata's taking names and kicking ass..naked..under a waterfall

Hinata sucks dude, pick a good female character if you're gonna love them.

Vokalyzd Harmony
Thu, 08-18-2005, 06:33 AM
she's my hot japanese girl..haha she's HOT dammit..

Jaredster
Thu, 08-18-2005, 07:04 AM
EVERY character was out of proportion in the first half of the episode. Here is an example:

http://img292.imageshack.us/img292/9002/capture79ov.jpg

Shinda
Thu, 08-18-2005, 07:07 AM
it was too boring for my taste, another useless rasengan and ino shikamaru choji saved
but hey, sakura got the fish back to life or whatever, so would it get back on track with the manga or do you think more fillers are coming?

Samehada
Thu, 08-18-2005, 07:57 AM
Tears actually formed in my eyes during this episode. Mizuki becoming a tiger, Kage Bunshin, Rasengan. Until now I had been watching the filler with an open mind but this is too much now. Naruto has been totally killed for me now. I used to get the shakes watching each episode and watch the new episodes as soon as they finished downloading, now it takes me several days to get round to it sometimes. It kinda reminds me of a little kids show now, it used to be a teenager's show and early adult. The most annoying thing is putting little bits of manga stuff in there so we can't just delete the filler and pretend it never happened because stuff like sakura and the fish and sakura asking to be tsunade's apprentice are interlaced in there.
I will still go on watching it because I know the next arc of the manga will be fantastic judging by whats been before (non-filler) but right now the filler has totally killed Naruto for me i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif

Inazuma
Thu, 08-18-2005, 08:20 AM
Instead of fillers they should broadcast Terra's Naruto versions ...
No wonder why Naruto isn't licensed yet here ...

Terracosmo
Thu, 08-18-2005, 08:25 AM
Man, a filler special. I never thought I'd see the day. I can't wait to embrace this no doubt pinnacle of animation!

Also,

You suck.

ES
Thu, 08-18-2005, 08:35 AM
Agreed. The animator or whatevr of this craptastic filler should get maced....But the look on the moronic bros' face when they saw Tsunade was priceless...and what she did too...

DarthEnderX
Thu, 08-18-2005, 09:19 AM
First half:

I though it was, meh. Seriously, if your gonna set up a 4 corners bomb thing as animators, at least DETONATE it before you have Naruto Rasengan the fucker! Whats the point of the setup otherwise! It's like they needed to trim 30 seconds from the episode and they took it right out of the climax of the fight, whats the fucking point of that??

I liked how they explained the seal. The told us what it did, and explained what it was, a failed attempt at creating a cursed seal. And all those people who were bitching about why Oro would take someone as weak as Miz as a minion can stop complaining because, HE DIDN'T! Its a big joke on Mizuki! Here, have some poison, and drink! Man your stupid! Heh heh heh.

Second half:

Greatest filler episode ever! No contest.

Even filler Shino is fucking awsome!

"Naruto...the leader of this team is me."

"Yeah but I..."

"I said the leader of this team is me bitch!!"

Plus, everything Hinata did this episode was just plain funny. When Naruto was talking about seeing her in the waterfall, the expression on her face. Classic.

And they were even nice enough to confirm what all the fanboys suspected, that Hinata is raX0red under that jacket.

I can't tell you how glad I am that team 8 is the focus of this mission, yeah, they tacked Naruto on, but I guess the writers think they have to stick with the title character. Nut you know what, I think Naruto interacts better with team 8 than he does with the rest of Team 7. But its just a breath of fresh air, a real mission, Team 8. Kickass.

Terracosmo
Thu, 08-18-2005, 09:52 AM
I remember seeing Hinata without the jacket back during the chuunin exam finals, and she didn't look particularly "armed" there.

nests
Thu, 08-18-2005, 10:28 AM
For 147 I actually thougth it was going to be good when the fight stared but when Iruka jumped in it totally killed it the the tiger part. the best thing about the episode was Tsunade flicking the fat guys.
On the other hand 148 was actually pretty good even though I am not a Hinata fan myself. I also like the parts where Shino kept saying he was the leader

DarthEnderX
Thu, 08-18-2005, 10:38 AM
I remember seeing Hinata without the jacket back during the chuunin exam finals, and she didn't look particularly "armed" there.

Obviously the fishnet shirt works like a sports bra and flattens her out!

The Heretic Azazel
Thu, 08-18-2005, 10:38 AM
Someone get off their asses and make a picture of Tiger Mizuki displaying a box of Frosted Flakes with THEY'RE GRRRREAT! on it

Aeon
Thu, 08-18-2005, 11:05 AM
Shino sucked the life out of the second ep although his leader of the team is me talk was funny. Only saving grace for that ep was showing Neji for 2 scene's. I wanna see Hinata's new move it seems to be Kaiten or a variation of it.

Konohamaru
Thu, 08-18-2005, 11:22 AM
No0o0o0o0o0o0 another filler but at least it looks good. Thank god the stupid mizuki one is done and dusted. Hope this is the last filler.

Bob1
Thu, 08-18-2005, 11:39 AM
all i have to say is:

http://www.cfhf.net/lyrics/images/thundercats.jpghttp://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a298/bobcat2/hffdh.jpg

Masamune
Thu, 08-18-2005, 11:50 AM
team 8 filler ownage

Uberbaka
Thu, 08-18-2005, 11:51 AM
Bahahahahaha.. I like hinata, i really do.. But the part where kiba and shino failed to catch her was too funny ^^

Konohamaru
Thu, 08-18-2005, 12:04 PM
Originally posted by: Bob1
all i have to say is:

http://www.cfhf.net/lyrics/images/thundercats.jpghttp://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a298/bobcat2/hffdh.jpg

ahahahahaha that made me laugh. Thunder Cats seriously ruled tho.

Hey, you guys see the new ninjas at the end of 148? Don't u think they look like the x-men? dude on the left looks like cyclops, then u get rogue, then u get a fat wolverine?

Pic of the three (http://www.cashmoneyuploads.com/view/v43280/)

woofcat
Thu, 08-18-2005, 12:11 PM
I never understood how you could go from
http://img236.imageshack.us/img236/4495/cloths7fv.png
She should stop wearing restricting jackets. I am sure it would help her inprove as a Ninja.

UberSuperHACKER
Thu, 08-18-2005, 12:13 PM
The Heretic Azazel..... For you:

http://img61.imageshack.us/img61/3749/mizukiflakesfront6eq.jpg

Edit: Ahhhhh Better....Armpit spot fixed

woofcat
Thu, 08-18-2005, 12:14 PM
Great work. I can only spot one error and thats under his arm.

Krazyluck
Thu, 08-18-2005, 12:23 PM
LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am crying guys.....that is too funny....lol but I thought it was a pretty great two episodes, I especially thought it was f'in awesome that Tsunade just flicks the stupid bros lol, glad that arc was over thought the new one would be alot better than the last so yeah it was good for me =P

UberSuperHACKER
Thu, 08-18-2005, 12:34 PM
DErn it your right I forgot that spot under hits ARM BLARGGGGGG...

Naruto_Fan
Thu, 08-18-2005, 01:01 PM
::sigh::

the anime is turning into such a joke now. especially the whole mizuki-baka brothers one..well at least the boring filler is over. this new filler arc with team 8 seems like it'll be better...but not as good as the original manga's plot. i hope this filler arc ends quickly and we get to see the kakashi gaiden soon~

Aramis
Thu, 08-18-2005, 01:19 PM
Gosh these filler arcs are getting old...but this one seems pretty funny. Although, I could still tell without having a clue that it's filler.

UberSuperHACKER
Thu, 08-18-2005, 01:32 PM
I think what they are trying to do IS Create a Bit more Reason for Naruto to give up on findin Sauske.......

The Hinata thing was funny.. although I dont get Whats Wrong with her lookin like that.. its not like they made her "STACKED" or anything like that....I mean her Jacket really isn't too revealing.... For all we knew before that waterfall scene she might have had a sizable Gut and a Hairy chest hidden under that jacket hah....

Although I dunno the Anime here seems that it is going to Diverge from teh Manga By a large margin I mean .... If they give hinata Special moves ... Unless she never uses them again later .. it seems that it would have a lasting effect on the story line....

ALso In the Tiger Episode there... did Anyone notice That When Naruto hit him with a rasengan.. like... it ..... Stayed in his hand? All the other times it Shoots out and brings the persoin with them.. this time he kinda Just "tagged" Mizuki with it..... and he still went spinnin... Also Like someone said eailer.. WTF did he Get him into the middle of the 4 seals if There was no reason for them to be there..I guess it was just so Mizuki could be like "Oh no Exploding seals... wait a second... OH NO ever worse an improperly exceuted Rasengan!!!"

OmnislashXX
Thu, 08-18-2005, 02:52 PM
Hmmm, y'know I think Naruto will get better once the main storyline kicks off again. The anime has just reached a dry spell because they don't want to catch up to the manga. Even so, it's probably going to be hard. There are no repeats in Japan, so they have to do something I suppose. (Though if there are no repeats in Japan, it must suck to miss an episode... you'll never see it again unless you buy it!)

Terracosmo
Thu, 08-18-2005, 02:58 PM
Well well. This arc ended as I thought it would (RASENGAN) and yeah... the ending itself wasn't too bad. It's a shame the baka bros didn't die but at least they got owned. It's good that Mizuki survived, because his voice is so cool. Other than that I'm glad that shit's over. Now, about the upcoming arc...

Never thought I'd say this, but this filler arc is actually good. I don't really know why but I enjoyed it. It showed the funnier parts of Naruto's comedic side (Shino's leader thing, Naruto eating the fruit etc). And Hinata's new move in the waterfall looked beautiful (pink sparkling!). Also it had Neji! And if that wasn't enough, Hinata actually wasn't annoying! (damn is she a horny girl or what? just look at her face when she had Naruto that close to her, she definately needs some quality sex... man, I wonder what she sees in him anyway). And I also agree with what someone else said earlier, Naruto interacts well with Team 8 (he and Kiba are so alike) and I'm glad the fillers finally focuses fully on another team. (and so far it seems to do a good job in developing them, Hinata in particular of course)

However, I don't like that exactly everything is about finding Sasuke. And Naruto is still the most annoying main character ever.
Well, at least it looks like this arc will be free of Orochimaru influence...

Nin10doman
Thu, 08-18-2005, 03:27 PM
Originally posted by: Terracosmo
Well, at least it looks like this arc will be free of Orochimaru influence...

Don't say that. You'll jinx it.

Rek
Thu, 08-18-2005, 03:39 PM
oh yeah, I bet the Kazichiyuchokdik clan has Orochimaru's underwear when he came to their village and brutally raped their leader with a snake, and they are gonna use a bug to join him to become the greatest ninja clan ever

because its filler, and producers should NEVER EVER EVER write manga. I mean, if this was my material they were bastardizing like this I would just whip up about 20 filler arcs that can't hurt any of my storyline and goes absolutely no where. Then let the animation companies play with it.

Illianna
Thu, 08-18-2005, 04:05 PM
They were using their chakra to scale the wall, right? I was under the impression that Shino wasn't very good at controlling his chakra because he lets the bugs inside him feed on it in exchange for their help.

UberSuperHACKER
Thu, 08-18-2005, 04:13 PM
yeah But BUGS are good at climbing stuff.... Yeah.......So there....I guess....heh

sangai
Thu, 08-18-2005, 04:21 PM
why doth god hateth yee all..prolly cause ..well bah,....i can't believe another god damn filler arc and if this thing lasts as long as the retarded brothers that seem to have one to many chromosomes...

i can't sit through this crap.its terrible...and not only that but another terrible pointless arc..i hope your enjoying your break kishimoto..yoou better have one hell of a suprise for us in the manga ...

*RAAAAAAAANTS>>>*RATEESS and carrying on...

anywho..im glad to see this pointless mizuki arc was over..i hope this new one is at least somewhat entertaining..prolly won't be..i mean COME on..he was supposed to be training with jiraiya already..gimme a fugin break.

DarkCloudMX
Thu, 08-18-2005, 04:21 PM
Originally posted by: woofcat
http://img236.imageshack.us/img236/4495/cloths7fv.png

Have you ever noticed how the scene where she's dancing naked on the water, it looked strangely familiar and similar to Sailor Mercury?

Oboro
Thu, 08-18-2005, 04:38 PM

I don't like you.

The animating was terrible in the first half. The whole bug thing is absolutely ridiculous. Christ this better get good....

Jeff_from_MD
Thu, 08-18-2005, 04:39 PM
I guess I'm the only one who almost thought this new arc was manga material. The only thing that cued me in on the new filler was the almost trivial nature of the mission playing such a starring role in finding Sasuke.

But man, about time the anime writers had something to offer I could finally be encouraged with. I thought I would never wake up from that stupor.

Favorite scene:

Naruto That's fine. I'll definitely find one!
Tsunade Yosh! There's no going back on your word.
Naruto Yeah! Leave it to me!
Tsunade You DROPOUT. *punch*
Naruto OOOWW

(that's harsh) i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

also i never knew Shino slept in his overcoat and shades...O_O

http://img160.imageshack.us/img160/783/narutent8dz.jpg

Assertn
Thu, 08-18-2005, 04:50 PM
there was absolutely nothing interesting about the first half. It seemed kind of like the writers put themselves in a situation where the bad guys are too overpowered, so they just had 2 of them face a sannin (instant battle conclusion), and then the other one loses his power......neither of which are inspiring in the very least. The best part was how naruto saved iruka the same way iruka saved naruto. The second half...ehh, not much to say about the second half really. Except that tsunade saying "this is your last chance" leaves me to hope that this will actually be the last filler saga

Board of Command
Thu, 08-18-2005, 05:41 PM
First half was stupid. The bad guy starts off invincible, and just toys with his opponents. Then he goes "Okay that's enough playing around", and transforms into the "second stage". However, the second stage has flaws and leads to his defeat...Where have I seen that before? Oh that's right right, DBZ!

Second half was alright, but the new ninjas look retarded.

AtHRunOwNZaLL
Thu, 08-18-2005, 06:03 PM
the first part was completely boring, there was absolutely nothing interesting. the second part however was pretty good, it seems better than the first 2 arcs at least and the best part was seeing hinata naked in the waterfall and the music that played went great with the scene i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

UberSuperHACKER
Thu, 08-18-2005, 06:16 PM
Jeff_from_MD.... Maby if he took off his over coat all teh bugs would try and leave heh......

lilphatboi88
Thu, 08-18-2005, 06:56 PM
This episode was awesome!!!

Jadugar
Thu, 08-18-2005, 07:01 PM
I can now reveal Hinata's new move. Its "Dirty Dancing" in the moonlight by the waterfall. No man can resist that. Its more powerful than Naruto's sexy jitsu. On the contrary I would have liked to see Temari dancing naked. Now that would have been spectacular.

Man these fillers are going downhill at an exponential rate,one hour filler. Is it the new era in fillers? Glad to see its over but wait another filler. I see another rasengan coming up. Atleast it looks interesting and team 7 is cool.

Originally posted by: lilphatboi88
This episode was awesome!!!
That was a joke right. There was no awesomeness in this episode. Although Shino was cool.

DarthEnderX
Thu, 08-18-2005, 07:16 PM
It seems pretty obvious to me that any "new moves" that Hinata has are simply going to be moves Neji has had for the entire series.

Thats why when she spun past him in the hall he recognized the movement as the one he uses when he does his spinning chakra shield.

(damn is she a horny girl or what? just look at her face when she had Naruto that close to her, she definately needs some quality sex... man, I wonder what she sees in him anyway).

Considering the fact that the guys she hang out with either smells severely like dog or are filled of insects, I imagine Naruto looks like a real prize in comparison.

I mean, I love Shino to death, but the guy uses his body as a fucking bug hive. That has to be the biggest cockblock in history.

Neko Haruko
Thu, 08-18-2005, 07:19 PM
I swear..........you Naruto fans are stupid sometimes. I liked seeing some Hinata Naruto stuff going on.
But of course you didn't

Assertn
Thu, 08-18-2005, 07:52 PM
Originally posted by: Neko Haruko
I swear..........you Naruto fans are stupid sometimes. I liked seeing some Hinata Naruto stuff going on.
But of course you didn't

cause girls are gross, idiot

Rek
Thu, 08-18-2005, 08:07 PM
i HAVE FINALLY SWAYED YOU!111!

Jadugar
Thu, 08-18-2005, 08:20 PM
But of course you didn't

Well if he wants to become Hokage he should stay away from girls. Especially the short and skiny ones.

Leviathan
Thu, 08-18-2005, 08:40 PM
Come on... is it really that bad to see Hinata showing some determination? She poored her heart out when she fought Neji in the Chuunin exam, yet she still shows kindness to him by putting refreshments out for him during his training after what he did to her. Now she's training really hard to make herself useful (sounds a lot like Sakura).

DarthEnder said:

It seems pretty obvious to me that any "new moves" that Hinata has are simply going to be moves Neji has had for the entire series.

Thats why when she spun past him in the hall he recognized the movement as the one he uses when he does his spinning chakra shield.

I think one of my favorite scenes was when she encountered Neji in the hall and did that surprise evading spin on him. It completely caught him off gaurd because he 1) didn't expect to see her do something like that, and 2) he did not recognize the move, as DarthEnder says. Neji said, "What move was that?" Just looking at that incident and the waterfall scene, I really don't think all of the new moves from her are going to be copycat moves of Neji's.

And I agree with Neko Haruko on this one. How can anyone not like a girl like Hinata, anyway? She's so sweet...the kind of girl you'd want to take home to meet your mother. hehe

Terracosmo
Thu, 08-18-2005, 08:52 PM
Nah, Hinata sucks. My mother would kill her for being annoying.

Neko Haruko
Thu, 08-18-2005, 09:08 PM
I AM a girl. And what is wrong with liking girls because they are cute?! You know Sakura is getting stronger since she is under Tsunade. Hinata has stuff up her sleeve. Tenten is the cutest girl I have ever seen. *Squee* And Ino... I dunno...

Jadugar
Thu, 08-18-2005, 09:09 PM
Come on... is it really that bad to see Hinata showing some determination? She poored her heart out when she fought Neji in the Chuunin exam, yet she still shows kindness to him by putting refreshments out for him during his training after what he did to her. Now she's training really hard to make herself useful (sounds a lot like Sakura).

Yes, Hinata sucks (Hmmm).

Hinata is determined and has potential but she will never be like Neji. He is the only "genious" in the family. Even Hinata's father said that Neji posses the true form of "bayakugan", during the chunin exam. Hinata will always be an extra on the show. Deal with it.

Terracosmo
Thu, 08-18-2005, 09:24 PM
I AM a girl. And what is wrong with liking girls because they are cute?! You know Sakura is getting stronger since she is under Tsunade. Hinata has stuff up her sleeve. Tenten is the cutest girl I have ever seen. *Squee* And Ino... I dunno...

There is a difference between cute and "sickingly-shy-moron-who-can't-fucking-speak"

Leviathan
Thu, 08-18-2005, 09:48 PM

Well, obviously some of us have a difference of opinion, which is a good thing. Just think of how boring things would be if we all thought alike. I personally think Ino is much more annoying than Hinata could ever be because she's too self-important where Hinata shows a lot of humility. But then again, most of the characters have matured a lot since the Chuunin exam and the Sound 5 encounters.

Hinata will always be an extra on the show. Deal with it.

Well, Jadugar, that may be true, and it may not be. That's what everyone would have said about Chouji until he creamed the huge Sound guy. Hey, he was/is an extra, but it seems like everyone has an important role to play in the plot at some point or another.

And, Terracosmo, why do you hate shy people so much? She's just a really nice girl who hasn't learned to break out of her shell yet. Give her time. Eventually she'll probably tell Naruto how she feels. It may be while she's dying in his arms, but oh well. Wait, come to think of it, she did try to tell him that she liked him a while ago.

I want to see more of Gaara...this time fighting along side Naruto in a cooperative mission instead of against him, but only after Naruto gets some more training and learns how to really control the nine tails chakra. That would be some team, maybe with Lee or Neji as well to round it out. What does everyone else think?

XanBcoo
Thu, 08-18-2005, 09:54 PM
Hinata's shining moment is in "True Naruto Style" episode 3.
When she blows up and Ibiki laughs at her. XD

Downloading episode now...maybe I'll skip the first half and just watch the team 8 episode. Sounds like it's fun.

death-wing
Thu, 08-18-2005, 10:04 PM
is this yet ANOTHER filler?

Terracosmo
Thu, 08-18-2005, 10:06 PM
And, Terracosmo, why do you hate shy people so much?

Well, obviously some of us have a difference of opinion, which is a good thing. Just think of how boring things would be if we all thought alike.

You answered your own question.

To put it simply, I don't know. All I know is that she annoys me to a hellish degree, and that I want to slit her throat.

Edit: Also, to clarify, it's not "shy people" I hate, it's Hinata. She makes "shy" turn "bloody annoying".

Jman
Thu, 08-18-2005, 10:14 PM
bah these eps were shit. mizuki was a cross between tony the tiger and tygra from thundercats

edit: @below, i didn't go through any of the other replies before i posted. with that said, fuck off.

DarthEnderX
Thu, 08-18-2005, 10:26 PM
bah these eps were shit. mizuki was a cross between tony the tiger and tygra from thundercats

REALLY?? My god! How astute! I can't imagine WHERE you got such perfect examples!

I agree with you completely, I'd hit ALL dat.

That was the point you were trying to make right?

most of the characters have matured a lot since the Chuunin exam and the Sound 5 encounters

Except of course, all of the girls, who were all absent during the Sound 5 encounters.

I want to see more of Gaara...this time fighting along side Naruto in a cooperative mission instead of against him

I'm pretty sure this is going to happen if for no other reason than Atatsuke's primary goal is to collect all of the "endless sources of chakra", of which Naruto and Gaara are two of. So no doubt they will be allies later...if the series ever gets that far.

Terracosmo
Thu, 08-18-2005, 10:28 PM
zomg, hide the kids! (http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v327/GeronKizan/OMG2.gif)

Cyberdude93
Thu, 08-18-2005, 10:42 PM
I almost thought it was Furry Friday on 4chan when I saw the first half.

Anyway, I'm not really saying anything new here but I thought the second half was good. Might have been better with less Naruto at times though (we can't get rid of him completely, who will Hinata get all awkward around? =P). And yeah, still focusing on Sasuke is damn annoying. Hell these new ninja at the end of the episode are bound to work for Orochimaru, so we already know who Naruto will never forgive in this filler arc -_-.

DarthEnderX
Thu, 08-18-2005, 11:29 PM
Yeah really, it actually makes me pine for the days when he wouldn't shutup about becoming Hokage. I swear, he hasn't even mentioned being Hokage in like a half a year.

kenren
Thu, 08-18-2005, 11:50 PM
haha...just watched it...that tiger-like mizuki looks funny .. ^_^V

Board of Command
Fri, 08-19-2005, 12:02 AM
You know they're out of ideas when a guy transforms into a tiger by drinking some magical strength potion...

coldpower27
Fri, 08-19-2005, 12:04 AM
I liked it, that Hinata water fall thing was unexpected, maybe Naruto if he knew might like Hinata more now i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Vokalyzd Harmony
Fri, 08-19-2005, 12:47 AM
They all slept in the same tent...maybe they'll decide to orgy it out or something..whatev's..tigerman sucked balls..he didn't spin when he was hit with a rasengan..like all the other shitty villians are supposed to..and I think the whole square box thing Iruka did was to hold him captive so Naruto could hit him with a rasengan..it wasn't supposed to blow up..Hinata is still hot..no matter what you all say..she reminds me of my hot japanese friend I know yes yes..Ino is annoying though..so is Sakura..but Ten ten and Temari are okay on my list also..they should all dance naked under a waterfall

AtHRunOwNZaLL
Fri, 08-19-2005, 12:54 AM
They all slept in the same tent...maybe they'll decide to orgy it out or something..whatev's..tigerman sucked balls..he didn't spin when he was hit with a rasengan..like all the other shitty villians are supposed to..and I think the whole square box thing Iruka did was to hold him captive so Naruto could hit him with a rasengan..it wasn't supposed to blow up..Hinata is still hot..no matter what you all say..she reminds me of my hot japanese friend I know yes yes..Ino is annoying though..so is Sakura..but Ten ten and Temari are okay on my list also..they should all dance naked under a waterfall

tenten's the hottest out of all the girls in naruto IMO

Nin10doman
Fri, 08-19-2005, 01:14 AM
Originally posted by: DarthEnder
Yeah really, it actually makes me pine for the days when he wouldn't shutup about becoming Hokage. I swear, he hasn't even mentioned being Hokage in like a half a year.

Crap, you are right. The show is losing focus! i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif Dun Dun Dun...

Assertn
Fri, 08-19-2005, 01:16 AM
3 guys and a girl and all Vokalyzed Harmony can think about is orgies

Remind me never to go camping with you

DarthEnderX
Fri, 08-19-2005, 01:18 AM
and I think the whole square box thing Iruka did was to hold him captive so Naruto could hit him with a rasengan

First of all the attack was called Sealed Bombs - Square Formation. Of course it was supposed to explode. And second, why would Iruka hold him for the Rasengan when he didn't even know Naruto could DO Rasengan?

They way it should have gone down, was the bombs should have went off, but because Mizuki is so "strong" he just shakes off the explosion, but when the smoke is clearing, THEN he gets hit with the Rasengan, that way what Iruka does actually mattered.

Roko
Fri, 08-19-2005, 01:50 AM
one word to describe the end of the mizuki arc: gay. The Shino arc looks promising though; I'm actually a little interested in it. Shino+Naruto=good comedy.

Psyke
Fri, 08-19-2005, 11:20 AM
Mizuki the tiger sucked so bad I HAD to do this.

http://img372.imageshack.us/img372/3962/tony0jb.jpg

The Heretic Azazel
Fri, 08-19-2005, 11:51 AM
That's really, really late Psyke.

Psyke
Fri, 08-19-2005, 11:55 AM
Yah that's why I emphasised on the I "HAD" to do it part.

Didn't see much of Thunder cats so I can't comment on that.

EDIT:

Been a while since Naruto made me laugh (though the Ton Ton and Pakun conversation did crack me up), but this animation of Naruto being "rasenganed" was really funny to me. Well, I'm looking at the brighter side of the fillers. Not much I know, but at least we still have some thing to look forward to.

http://img372.imageshack.us/img372/9269/naruto2jy.gif

sangai
Fri, 08-19-2005, 12:31 PM
WELLL i know im a bit late on this and i still havn't watched the episodes..but NOW i seriously won't..WTF is tony the tiger doin in naruto....USE THE hallow points kid's THHHERE GREAAT....for the love of fugin god..why would they do something so god damn ultimatly stupid such as that..i mean gimme a fugin break..

these filler arcs just keep gettin dumber and dumber..

and im sick and tired of listening to this back and forth hinata' lover and hinata bashers...its LAME..its a fugin cartoon..sure you'd like to see naruto hinata action..but get over it it won't happen to naruto Z ...damn....honestly i like hinata..but i don't like seein these moronic fights back and forth..so many hate hinata..and so many like her...

honestly i don't think i could ever like sakura..although she is a lil less hatable now..and ino..always hated her..TEmari is shikaramu's.....and ten ten is well KONOHAMARU will get her just because i said so.

Don't post names of characters which hasn't appeared yet, dumbass.

GotWoot Moderator

Cal_kashi
Fri, 08-19-2005, 02:53 PM
all I can say, is that I want to work Hinata Diligently everday.

Jman
Fri, 08-19-2005, 03:10 PM
late but...
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v628/AMaster/mizukispoof3copy.jpg

medgix
Fri, 08-19-2005, 05:51 PM
LOL! It would be awesome if whinnie the puh could come join naruto and sakura for the chase of sasuke i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif .. must say that its a beautyfull picture i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif... u think whinnie and co got scared of the real tiger?

Board of Command
Fri, 08-19-2005, 06:05 PM
Sounds like they made this arc just for you.

Jadugar
Fri, 08-19-2005, 07:25 PM
Originally posted by: AtHRunOwNZaLL

tenten's the hottest out of all the girls in naruto IMO

Maybe but I think Temari is the hottest.
Have a look (http://img376.imageshack.us/img376/6792/temari9au.jpg) for yourself.

Give her time. Eventually she'll probably tell Naruto how she feels. It may be while she's dying in his arms, but oh well. Wait, come to think of it, she did try to tell him that she liked him a while ago.

I am eagerly waiting for her to come out of her shell.

supra33202
Fri, 08-19-2005, 07:41 PM
I think this episode is not that bad. I know this is a filler episode. But as far as filler goes, this one is by far the best. The tiger form of Mizuki is kind of cheesy. It is good to end the fights with Tsunade. The second half of the episode is kind of funny. The scenes of Hinata in the hospital and Naruto was eating the fruit are humorous. Hope the next filler arc is better.

ChaosK
Fri, 08-19-2005, 08:55 PM
all i can remember of this episode is

"DATTEBAYO!"

Leviathan
Fri, 08-19-2005, 09:10 PM
Originally posted by: sangai
honestly i don't think i could ever like sakura..although she is a lil less hatable now..and ino..always hated her..TEmari is shikaramu's.....and ten ten is well KONOHAMARU will get her just because i said so.

Don't post names of characters which hasn't appeared yet, dumbass.

GotWoot Moderator

Does anybody have any idea what this moderator is talking about? I can only asume it's a reference to Konohamaru, and I know we haven't seen him for since shortly after "the old geezer" died, but honestly, where have you been. We all know he's the 3rd's grandson. Am I missing something here?

The Heretic Azazel
Fri, 08-19-2005, 09:20 PM
The mod likely deleted a spoiler part of the post.

Leviathan
Fri, 08-19-2005, 09:48 PM
Originally posted by: The Heretic Azazel
The mod likely deleted a spoiler part of the post.

OK, thanks for the explanation. You're right. I went back and read the original post that was emailed to me. It was so small I missed it. Sorry everyone. It seems that a whole message was deleted that I intended on replying to as well. Oh, well. I've really enjoyed using the forum so far everyone. Keep up the good work.

DarthEnderX
Sat, 08-20-2005, 01:11 AM
Wow, there's really a great deal of faggotry in the discussion thread this week.

XanBcoo
Sat, 08-20-2005, 10:23 AM
it's 'cause the episode contained a great deal of faggotry

EDIT: About the episode (just watched it):

1. It made me laugh when Tsunade called the bikochuu "legendary" - everything's legendary now.
2. What's the deal with them actually climbing down the cliff?? I thought they could use their chakra to do that.
3. This ep was pretty funny - considering it's stupid filler.

It's also weird how they showed the preview before the ED this time. Or have they been doing that? (I haven't watched an episode for weeks)

Psyke
Sat, 08-20-2005, 11:14 AM
Am I the only one who feared that the lengendary Bikochuu would be cute, yellow, and use electricity attacks? Thank god it was just another bug.

Turkish-S
Sat, 08-20-2005, 12:30 PM
LOL yea i think you were the only one.

Rek
Sat, 08-20-2005, 07:50 PM
Originally posted by: Psyke
Am I the only one who feared that the lengendary Bikochuu would be cute, yellow, and use electricity attacks? Thank god it was just another bug.

At least it'd be cute?

AND itd be better than tony "the tiger" mikxizxiki"

Paulyboy
Sun, 08-21-2005, 12:55 AM
Originally posted by: Cal_kashi
all I can say, is that I want to work Hinata Diligently everday.

Uhhh okay, but I wouldnt, its funny how she reacts when she sees Naruto. Other than that I though 148 was funny i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif.

Aramis
Sun, 08-21-2005, 02:41 AM
Naruto missed his one chance to make this new adventure good for him...
Come on Naruto...you should just shut up and make up a Night Vision no Jutsu...

Vokalyzd Harmony
Sun, 08-21-2005, 03:18 AM
or an Xray no jutsu

Cyberdude93
Sun, 08-21-2005, 03:39 AM
Sexy no Jutsu. Come on, don't you guys want a lesbian scene? =P

DB_Hunter
Sun, 08-21-2005, 06:45 AM
Was I the only guy thinking that we are gonna see another scene of Japanese fascination for schoolgirls when Hinata was under the rainfall???

As far as training goes, wouldn't she have been better of training with all her gear on, since she isn't exactly going to strip before she fights an enemy...

As for the episode itself, thankfully the baka brothers are gone, and the new arc seems pretty interesting.

The part with Mizuki was funny, I knew his theme should have been Eye of the Tiger! Atleast now he can head to the retirement home and we won't see his crapiness any more.

Neko Haruko
Sun, 08-21-2005, 11:05 AM

I wish they had a TenTen filler. D= Hinata is uber kawaii and all but what about tenten?
EDIT: Didn't see the last thing he said. And Pichu so PWNS Pikachu in cuteness.

DarthEnderX
Sun, 08-21-2005, 05:44 PM
I wish they had a TenTen filler. D= Hinata is uber kawaii and all but what about tenten?

It's probably coming. So far we've had a Naruto/Sakura filler. A Naruto filler with Cho/Ino/Shika, and now a Naruto filler with Shino/Hina/Kiba.

50 bucks says there is another arc right after this one with Naruto/Neji/Lee/Tenten.

It's kinda like the filler arc in One Piece recently, they had like one episode centered on a story for each character, its like they are doing the same thing in Naruto, one arc for each team.

Maybe we'll even get a Jounin arc after that, Anko+Naruto chasing after Orochimaru's lost secret power secret!

XanBcoo
Sun, 08-21-2005, 07:05 PM
Originally posted by: DB_Hunter
As far as training goes, wouldn't she have been better of training with all her gear on, since she isn't exactly going to strip before she fights an enemy...

You are obviously unfamiliar with anime. Let's hear it for gratuitous and unexplained nudity!

EDIT to below: touche
Also, Kick-ass!!! I'm a chuunin!

Terracosmo
Sun, 08-21-2005, 07:10 PM
Taking in consideration how much she stared at Naruto throughout that day, I'm guessing she had secondary reasons for training naked.

Assertn
Sun, 08-21-2005, 08:17 PM
50 bucks says there is another arc right after this one with Naruto/Neji/Lee/Tenten.

are you willing to carry through with that offer?

Jadugar
Sun, 08-21-2005, 09:13 PM
Taking in consideration how much she stared at Naruto throughout that day, I'm guessing she had secondary reasons for training naked.

Maybe she was feeling a bit "dirty".

ChaosK
Sun, 08-21-2005, 09:51 PM
Was I the only guy thinking that we are gonna see another scene of Japanese fascination for schoolgirls when Hinata was under the rainfall???

yes you were

she probably has to train to control that move when her body's lighter if she can do that, she can have total control and mastered that move...whatever it is.

The part with Mizuki was funny, I knew his theme should have been Eye of the Tiger! Atleast now he can head to the retirement home and we won't see his crapiness any more.

lol eye of tiger, so true.

nope i acctually had that thought too (how interesting)

now i remember something else about the episode besides naruto saying "Dattebayo" nonstop

shino: naruto, i am the captain of this team therefore you will do what i say
naruto: but... but...
shino: DO IT!
naruto: but i dont wanna strip!!!

or maybe thats not how it happened...*shrugs*

XanBcoo
Sun, 08-21-2005, 10:25 PM
Originally posted by: Chaoskiddo

she probably has to train to control that move when her body's lighter if she can do that, she can have total control and mastered that move...whatever it is.

Don't you try to justify it, chaos! Pointless Nudity!!!!!
WOOOOO!

Terracosmo
Sun, 08-21-2005, 11:00 PM
"Fillers, giving flatchested anime girls a rack since 1980... or so."

aznroyale
Mon, 08-22-2005, 12:18 AM
i thought that they only have fillers cause the show anime is catching up too fast with the manga

Munsu
Mon, 08-22-2005, 01:17 AM
I think they've had more than enough fillers to be at a safe distance from the manga... especially with how slow fights in the anime progress...

Zinobi
Mon, 08-22-2005, 04:26 AM
Vokalyzd Harmony

i think i might have a better chance sorry shes mine
and also awesome episode(s) especially the nude dancing im not a pervert just what man doesnt like nudeness and that rasengan was pretty weird

DarthEnderX
Mon, 08-22-2005, 05:40 AM
are you willing to carry through with that offer?

Not for you. I'm all out of pesos.

Vokalyzd Harmony
Mon, 08-22-2005, 05:44 AM
I know a girl in my school who looks Hinata..she's hot *drools* anywhooo I have a feeling Neji's going to show up in this filler.. because wasn't he instructed to watch Hinata or something? adn he might be curious enough to know what the move is..and we saw Lee already..in the Sasuke chase arc..so there's just Tenten and Neji left I believe..of the Konoha genins anyways..yah yah..Naruto should be a Chuunin now already dammit..or keep the skill levels relatively the same..i don't get how Naruto has the power to defeat chuunins and above...and was it me or did the Baka brothers call Tsunade "big sister"..maybe super human strength runs in their family..since Tsunade's strength was never explained..

Bob1
Mon, 08-22-2005, 07:04 AM
"Naruto should be a Chuunin now already dammit.."

Then we'd have to sit through another 40 episodes of filler chunnin exam...

Terracosmo
Mon, 08-22-2005, 07:39 AM
It would be hilarious if Neji was secretly following the party, trying to not get noticed and seeing to it that Hinata isn't hurt.
I can just imagine him wielding camouflage clothing and lying in the bushes following them quietly.

Rek
Mon, 08-22-2005, 08:24 AM
how could he avoid her byakugan or kibas scent? or teh buggzors? No, he's henge'd into all three of that party, and he's gonna beat up all of the other genin as to not blow his cover.

DarthEnderX
Mon, 08-22-2005, 12:20 PM
and we saw Lee already..in the Sasuke chase arc..so there's just Tenten and Neji left I believe

How...exactly...did you miss Neji in the Sasuke chase arc?

Then we'd have to sit through another 40 episodes of filler chunnin exam...

You know what, I wouldn't mind sitting through that. At least you know they couldn't screw up the "overall" storyline of that arc. All they would have to do is make sure they came up with some new gennins from other villages(you know, the waterfall and the grass and the rain) with powers that would make for some good 3rd test fights and I think that would be a successful arc.

mage
Mon, 08-22-2005, 01:35 PM
im getting kind of horny reading this thread

Shinda
Mon, 08-22-2005, 06:04 PM
and we saw Lee already..in the Sasuke chase arc..so there's just Tenten and Neji left I believe..
Neji was also in the chase arc, but yeah, I do think he'll show up

and was it me or did the Baka brothers call Tsunade "big sister"..maybe super human strength runs in their family..since Tsunade's strength was never explained..
they use big sister because they look up to her,
i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif I would too if she'd just flick me away with one finger

DB_Hunter
Mon, 08-22-2005, 09:26 PM
Well whatever move Hinata has its obviously going to be a pointless one since it is being introduced in the filler arc... if it was going to be used in the manga section of the anime then surely it would have introduced by the magaka himself.

Jadugar
Mon, 08-22-2005, 09:42 PM
Well whatever move Hinata has its obviously going to be a pointless one since it is being introduced in the filler arc... if it was going to be used in the manga section of the anime then surely it would have introduced by the magaka himself.

Hinata's move is called "Dirty Dancing", like in the movie. No man can escape that move.

XanBcoo
Mon, 08-22-2005, 09:43 PM
Yeah, if it's something new, chances are we won't ever see it again in the main storyline.
It might be cool...but yeah, pointless.

EDIT: Good job making the same joke twice Jadugar. I hear it gets funnier if you keep telling it. i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif
also, due to my recent chuunin-ification, I changed my ava. XD
still a phone though...

Jadugar
Mon, 08-22-2005, 09:53 PM
Thanx for your complement. Here I was thinking no one has noticed it.

EDIT : should have picked a good phone!!!

XanBcoo
Mon, 08-22-2005, 09:59 PM
lol, this is the phone I have in real life. It's pretty good.

deadlydreamx
Mon, 08-22-2005, 10:09 PM
Originally posted by: xanbcoo
lol, this is the phone I have in real life. It's pretty good.

..that phone sucks!

neways back on topic

for all we know hinata's move might not be all that pointless.. maybe when the series goes into a timejump she'll use that moves.. ya never know

Jadugar
Mon, 08-22-2005, 10:12 PM
If its such a good move mabe Neji should learn it too.

Edit : that phone does suck.

XanBcoo
Mon, 08-22-2005, 10:17 PM
Originally posted by: Jadugar
I'm a fucking cocklick.

get a decent cellphone and get back on topic.

Jadugar
Mon, 08-22-2005, 10:30 PM

I have got a shit phone, yes I do

Getting back on the topic. Do u think Neji should learn that move or he should just improve his Bayakugan by practicing with Hinata's father.

ChaosK
Mon, 08-22-2005, 11:18 PM
Haha we're battling over a cell phone and a naked girl dancing

Originally posted by: Jadugar
i know, arent we sooo kewl?!

what the fuck is up with you guys and making up quotes?

that move is probably a hyuga move and has to do with the byukaden in the first place.

Jadugar
Mon, 08-22-2005, 11:21 PM
Look the sad teacher has arrived, we should stop playing.

That move was lame. I hope he will not have to see it again.

Aeon
Tue, 08-23-2005, 02:02 AM
You haven't even seen the move yet and yet it's lame?

Assertn
Tue, 08-23-2005, 03:14 AM
has it ever occured to you guys that the move hinata might be working on could be..........the kaiten?

btw, people are talking about hinata learning a move the manga never showed her learn, but what about ino? the whole thing with her using her father's version of the body control technique was in filler too

XanBcoo
Tue, 08-23-2005, 03:57 AM
and that was weird too.
I guess it's just expected though. Chouji and Shika had already both learned their fathers' techniques. Seems pretty logical that Ino would do the same.

I hope Hinata learns the kaiten. It'd be cool. Also more pratical than a new move that they could never use again b/c it's not manga material.

Vokalyzd Harmony
Tue, 08-23-2005, 08:04 AM
I honestly want to know more about what the Perverted Hermit is doing on his Sannin missions rather than chasing Pikachu around the forrest...I mean he's "gone" somewehre..wouldn't it be a lot more interseting to know what he does on that journey..without the uselessness of Sakura getting in the way of a good fight? That or Kakashi..

DB_Hunter
Tue, 08-23-2005, 02:03 PM
Originally posted by: AssertnFailure
has it ever occured to you guys that the move hinata might be working on could be..........the kaiten?

btw, people are talking about hinata learning a move the manga never showed her learn, but what about ino? the whole thing with her using her father's version of the body control technique was in filler too

If it was Kaiten why did Neji have the wtf whats that on his face? Surely he would have said something like 'Damn, you learnt Kaiten too???'

DarthEnderX
Tue, 08-23-2005, 02:05 PM

Yeeeees...I said it like 4 pages ago.

Even if the move was new, its not such a big deal, and likely we would see it again. Remember that alot of times, the anime stretches out fights from what is shown in the manga. It's my understanding, for example, that the fight between Tenten and Temari went from being like a half a page in the manga to being almost an entire episdoe in the TV show. The recent Naruto/Sasuke fight had alot of add-ins as well I'm told.

So if Hinata gets a new move, then you'll probably see it pop up everytime she gets in a battle for the rest of the series, wether she used it in the manga or not, if for no other reason than to make the fight go longer.

But yeah, I still say she just learned kaiten. The spin she does past Neji in the hall is EXACTLY the same one he does when he does kaiten. I think Neji's surprise is not from not recognizing the move, but the fact that its Hinata thats doing it.

T-Prime
Tue, 08-23-2005, 03:28 PM
sorry if i offend anyone but if any of you people actually find hinata or any other of the anime/manga girls hot, then you seriously need to come to your senses and get a life. THEY'RE DRAWINGS!!

Terracosmo
Tue, 08-23-2005, 03:38 PM
Originally posted by: T-Prime
sorry if i offend anyone but if any of you people actually find hinata or any other of the anime/manga girls hot, then you seriously need to come to your senses and get a life. THEY'RE DRAWINGS!!

Having a life = signing up just to post that?

(If I had a quarter for every time someone posted something like this.)

DB_Hunter
Tue, 08-23-2005, 04:22 PM
(If I had a quarter for every time someone posted something like this.)

You'd be a quarteraire!

T-Prime
Tue, 08-23-2005, 05:06 PM
actually im legitimately a fan of the naruto anime series, just in a realistic sense, realizing that it is merely a cartoon and as i said before, im just making an observation. Do you disagree that its ridiculous to "fall in love" with a cartoon? All im saying is i prefer real people.

Terracosmo
Tue, 08-23-2005, 05:15 PM
All im saying is i prefer real people.

...and that people who find drawings appealing are lifeless.

The Heretic Azazel
Tue, 08-23-2005, 05:15 PM
Oh boy, here comes another idiot who thinks his opinions and views of the world are right and everyone else is sick ..

T-Prime
Tue, 08-23-2005, 05:26 PM
Its not that at all. I obviously offended you all so i apologize. And its not that i dont find the girls "appealling" but some of the comments made earlier in this thread were quite extreme, suggesting that they'd have sex with the cartoon or are in love with it. that is over the top and i merely expressed my opinion towards that subject. I also agree that my first post, indicating that you didn't have lives was slightly over the top also, sorry for that too.

sincerely,

Tom

P.S. I dont believe that my opinions and views of the world are right and that you are all sick. My opinion is just that, an opinion.

ChaosK
Tue, 08-23-2005, 06:02 PM
you got less of a bashing than you usually would have but that might be because naruto sucks right now and nobody comes here...

hinta's 'move is not the kaiten because that really shouldnt be what an "almost mastered" move should look like...

Assertn
Tue, 08-23-2005, 07:31 PM
you know, if you judged people by their PERSONALITY, then it shouldn't matter how many dimensions they are physically
you're a shallow, shallow man

Vokalyzd Harmony
Tue, 08-23-2005, 07:33 PM
Its not that at all. I obviously offended you all so i apologize. And its not that i dont find the girls "appealling" but some of the comments made earlier in this thread were quite extreme, suggesting that they'd have sex with the cartoon or are in love with it. that is over the top and i merely expressed my opinion towards that subject. I also agree that my first post, indicating that you didn't have lives was slightly over the top also, sorry for that too.

sincerely,

Tom

P.S. I dont believe that my opinions and views of the world are right and that you are all sick. My opinion is just that, an opinion.

err Tom..I'm sure most of us are joking around..so instead of being all high and mighty..you should just go offline and wack off to some "real" porn mmkay =D

Phoenix20578
Tue, 08-23-2005, 07:40 PM

sincerely,

Tom

Dude, relax. If you get sick about that stuff, then you don't belong in an anime forum where everyone is obsessed with anime.

ChaosK
Tue, 08-23-2005, 07:45 PM
you know, if you judged people by their PERSONALITY, then it shouldn't matter how many dimensions they are physically

uhh.....i didnt understand that one, nothing i said judged anybody by their personality.

Rek
Tue, 08-23-2005, 09:21 PM

All im saying is i prefer real people.

...and that people who find drawings appealing are lifeless.

Hi, my name is terra, and this is my first night of "I want to fuck Yzak senceless anonymous"

Rek: "Wait? This is about Yzak? I thought it was Terra's icon on the flyer. I'm so outta this shit. You are all sick freaks!"

...don't be a hypocrite.

Terracosmo
Tue, 08-23-2005, 09:29 PM
??

I was just writing out what he said in his post i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Rek
Tue, 08-23-2005, 09:35 PM
yeah, your right. I guess I'm fucking crazy.

Terracosmo
Tue, 08-23-2005, 09:40 PM
I don't know if I can ever forgive you. I must consult Yzak-sama, whom I love and adore with all my unconditional unconditionality that is known as love.

Terra: Yzak-sama?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v478/joshuajerand/yzaksamala.jpg: WHO SPEAKETH MY NAMETH SO CASUALLY IN PUBLIC? KUSO!

Terra: Eek, it's just me, your faithful servant Ter-

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v478/joshuajerand/yzaksamala.jpg: I KNOW YOUR NAME MAGGOT, KUSO!

Terra: Can we forgiv-

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v478/joshuajerand/yzaksamala.jpg: FUCK OFF AND GET A LIFE, KUSO! Also, yeah whatever.

---

Yeah you're forgiven.

*bows*

Rek
Tue, 08-23-2005, 09:49 PM
yanno, Heine really makes me want to see that series. I just can't ...download ... anything on this computer. Not quite sure why.

Terracosmo
Tue, 08-23-2005, 09:51 PM
You want to see it because of a guy who has 20 lines of dialogue in total and then dies?

Oh wait, I forgot that I'm a Heine fanboy. Damn that guy's hair.

DarthEnderX
Tue, 08-23-2005, 10:26 PM
Whatshisname is right though. People who think cartoons are hot ARE sick.

Just because you happen to agree with their sickness doesn't make it any less sick.

For instance, I think cartoons are hot, so when someone else brings it up, I wouldn't think anything of it.

But then some guy mentions being a furry, and man, that guy is a fucking sicko!

Seriously man. Disgusting.

LobsterMagnet
Tue, 08-23-2005, 11:54 PM
GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRR
I still can't beleive that these damn fillers are still going on. I'm away all summer all hyped up to have some naruto to look forward to and all I find when I come back is a stockpile of filler. Not just any fillers mind you but the most godawful pieces of dreck ever produced by human hands. At this point, no naruto is greatly preferable to this crap.
I mean common WTF was up with tiger mizuki. It really looks like the anime directors just took one his eight year old sons's fan art drawings and decided to integrate it into the series. It just keeps getting better and better. I don't know what's more entertaining the never ending deluge of crappy ninja clans or the fact that some way or another there connected with orchimaro. This is bullshit, just cancell naruto so the damn manga can get ahead. I honeslty can't imagine what else can be done to bring down the series from it's former greatness. We've already had tony the tiger mizuki and the legendary stupid brothers. Then again the studio pierrot never ceases to amaze me with their ineptidue when it comes to creating original material. Maybe I'll just watch bleach as I wait for manga storyline to pick up again.

Also on another side note, I know the second naruto movie was just realeased in japapan. I'm guess we'll have to wait for the DVD release in april before we can see it but does anyone have any idea of what it's about. Stupid babel fish translation makes no sense and I still can't wrap my mind around how those stupid knights are supposed to fit into the naruto universe.

aznroyale
Wed, 08-24-2005, 12:21 AM
Most of the fillers they had, I didn't like them at all.

Necromas
Wed, 08-24-2005, 12:35 AM
I think its pretty obvious Hinatas new move is not the Kaiten, first of all, Neji does not recognize her footwork when she avoids running into him (thus it is implied that that was the footwork for the move), and second, when she uses the move to defend against the kunai, they are not reflected and blasted away like the kaiten would do, they were litterally bent and broken and fell at Hinatas feet, when Neji deflected kunai with the kaiten they went flying away, and remained in good shape.

http://img369.imageshack.us/img369/930/newmove0gj.jpg

Assertn
Wed, 08-24-2005, 01:49 AM
Originally posted by: Chaoskiddo

uhh.....i didnt understand that one, nothing i said judged anybody by their personality.

psst.......read the post above yours

DarthEnderX
Wed, 08-24-2005, 08:40 AM
I think its pretty obvious Hinatas new move is not the Kaiten, first of all, Neji does not recognize her footwork when she avoids running into him (thus it is implied that that was the footwork for the move), and second, when she uses the move to defend against the kunai, they are not reflected and blasted away like the kaiten would do, they were litterally bent and broken and fell at Hinatas feet, when Neji deflected kunai with the kaiten they went flying away, and remained in good shape.

No, your wrong, its Kaiten.

Zabusa.vs.Haku
Wed, 08-24-2005, 10:58 AM
This was a great episode.

im looking forward to the next one,I think it comes tomorrow on english sub.
have a good afternoon

soujiro_seta
Wed, 08-24-2005, 11:01 AM
Care to explain why you think it is Kaiten? i/expressions/rolleye.gif From Necromas' explanation I'll have to agree with him....

Zabusa.vs.Haku
Wed, 08-24-2005, 11:06 AM
this is a good episode....im looking forward to the new one....its coming tomorrow...=)

Mut
Wed, 08-24-2005, 11:12 AM
Don't watch Naruto anymore. Go watch TSR.

Assertn
Wed, 08-24-2005, 12:00 PM
God mut, must you act like a spoiled brat?

Jadugar
Wed, 08-24-2005, 12:13 PM
Originally posted by: Zabusa.vs.Haku
this is a good episode....im looking forward to the new one....its coming tomorrow...=)

There were days when we used to look forward to the new episodes.

Not any more....(sigh).

Naruto come back to us (refering to manga).

Jurojin
Wed, 08-24-2005, 01:15 PM
No, your wrong, its Kaiten.

Says who?

i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif

If Neji, the master of the Kaiten is surprised with a "what the heck was that move?", then it's safe to think that she developed her own move.

Rek
Wed, 08-24-2005, 03:57 PM
not nessecarily, neji is VERY close minded. He views hinata as weak and barely talented enough to deliver him tea. So expecting HER to master something like kaiten is not exactly on his to-do list.

Jadugar
Wed, 08-24-2005, 04:08 PM
Neiji was close minded not any more. The fight with Naruto changed every thing for him. As for why he was surprised it could that he was surprised to see Hinata improve dramatically.

Phoenix20578
Wed, 08-24-2005, 04:10 PM
Hinata's dad is the one that is super closed-minded about her having any type of strength.

Terracosmo
Wed, 08-24-2005, 04:37 PM
I think it's Kaiten. Inventing a new move for Hinata in a filler seems far-fetched. Also, it's fully plausible that Neji just said "What was that move?" because he was surprised.

After all, Neji seems to know a hell of a lot about the Main House jutsus. For Hinata to know a move that Neji doesn't know of... NO.

Then again, it is filler...

DarthEnderX
Wed, 08-24-2005, 05:32 PM
Exactly, I think "what movement was that?" is just an imprecise translation. It could just as easily be "what was with that movement?" He's stating surprise at seeing Hinata do the move, not because the movement is unknown to him.

Basically, her movement in the hall is EXACTLY the same as when Neji does Kaiten. I mean, play two clips one right after the other, its the exact same one foot spin.

The bendy daggers thing is probably just another filler innacuracy.

Vokalyzd Harmony
Wed, 08-24-2005, 07:03 PM
oaky I know this isn't filler episode but I forgot what happened with Neji's family..did Hinata's dad die for Neji's dad or is it the other way around..

Rek
Wed, 08-24-2005, 07:18 PM
no, hinata henge'd and died. And neji's dad transformed into hinata for defence against assassination, but now he's forgotten he was a bad ass. ...and he's gay.

Necromas
Wed, 08-24-2005, 09:12 PM
but it still doesn't explain how the kunai are all bent and broken when hinata does it.

Terracosmo
Wed, 08-24-2005, 09:12 PM
They are probably bent and broken because Hinata sucks and couldn't deflect them properly.

DarthEnderX
Wed, 08-24-2005, 09:44 PM
Oh SNAP!

aznroyale
Wed, 08-24-2005, 11:56 PM
lol thats funny thunder cats

Necromas
Thu, 08-25-2005, 12:22 AM
Well just have to wait a week or so to see this move and then we'll have the answers.

Rek
Thu, 08-25-2005, 07:34 AM
what are you talking about. they are gonna drag this shit out. We'll hafta wait a month.