PDA

View Full Version : Why does everyone like Naruto?

aznroyale
Mon, 08-15-2005, 08:07 AM
Why everyone likes Naruto??

Fixed the topic. Please read the rules before posting another one.

GotWoot Moderator

Phoenix20578
Mon, 08-15-2005, 09:16 AM
Thats a good question. I guess people like Naruto so much because the begining draws you in, and the action keeps you.

DarthEnderX
Mon, 08-15-2005, 12:21 PM
That is the single most descriptive thread title in history!

Oh, and kickass fights, with a story thats not completely stupid, to answer your question.

vegita625
Mon, 08-15-2005, 03:18 PM
yea, it's the action that keeps me there with a good enough story line to have the fights have some meaning behind them, and it isn't the same thing over and over (like, say, InuYasha).

Thinking of that, go to Newgrounds.com and look up the different "InuYasha in a nutshell" videos, awesome.
http://newgrounds.com/portal/view/253368
Hee hee... Naruto fighting... with Chrono Trigger music! Awesome ending scenes too lol

Ok, enough off-topic...ness... yea, but good story, the characters don't remain constant (I mean even Sakura has been improving... slowly, but still), and awesome action.

Naruto_Fan
Mon, 08-15-2005, 07:22 PM
i like it because of the action, comedy, ecchi, romance, mystery, though-provoking mixtures that the series provides. it's a good anime series. the only problem with it is some of the filler episodes are boring and lame.

also, i like the animation style used in the series.

DarthEnderX
Mon, 08-15-2005, 09:54 PM
Thinking of that, go to Newgrounds.com and look up the different "InuYasha in a nutshell" videos, awesome.
Hee hee... Naruto fighting... with Chrono Trigger music! Awesome ending scenes too lol

You have godawful taste in flash movies...

Board of Command
Mon, 08-15-2005, 10:01 PM
Because when Naruto (the character) is on, he is on.

kooshi
Mon, 08-15-2005, 11:05 PM
Me, I feel that it's the side characters of Naruto that keep this anime + manga alive. I dunno why, but I'd rather much see the others fight and having their stories told.

Krbadass
Tue, 08-16-2005, 01:40 AM
testing

Assertn
Tue, 08-16-2005, 02:48 PM
Originally posted by: aznroyale
Why everyone likes Naruto??

naruto pwns your ass

vegita625
Tue, 08-16-2005, 06:06 PM
Originally posted by: DarthEnder

You have godawful taste in flash movies...

Well I could give a link to the NarutoMadness video based off of the almost kinda well known "Madness Combat" flash movie style that is truly awesome. I just found that one plain funny, despite the low quality and no point and all that

Enderz
Wed, 08-17-2005, 12:28 PM
most ppl like to look at action and besides naruto has a great story

Cal_kashi
Wed, 08-17-2005, 12:32 PM
I can't really explain... I became attached to it before i knew what was happening, and haven't been able to let it go. I blame drugs.

DeluxSkillz
Wed, 08-17-2005, 12:57 PM
i started watching because i heard it was about ninjas, so the first eps were kind of funny but then Kakashi whoops some ass with his Sharingan....and well i've been hooked ever since though it can get boring some times especially the anime, the manga is a master piece the anime is just trash

dark maginn
Wed, 08-17-2005, 04:26 PM
i like naruto because of the action the chars the ninja kick ass skills

Jadugar
Wed, 08-17-2005, 05:03 PM
Everything you want Naruto has got it. For me its the ninja skills that are introduced in the anime and the different bloodlines. The characters are so well developed and story is well thought of. The fight scenes are amazing. The progressiveness of the story is really good. The music is spot on.

Also I love it when Naruto says dattebayo! ( This word should be added to the japanese dictionary ).

GhostKaGe
Wed, 08-17-2005, 08:03 PM
i like naruto because........(hmm why do i like naruto??)......ah ye now i remember because i have nothing better to do on a thursday

Darknodin
Wed, 08-17-2005, 09:04 PM
I don't like Naruto... my self-conscious computer downloads it and forces me to watch it every thursday... someone help!

dark maginn
Wed, 08-17-2005, 11:36 PM
wtf ur comp dl it byitself lol thats funny

badass
Thu, 08-18-2005, 03:07 PM
Originally posted by: dark maginn
wtf ur comp dl it byitself lol thats funny

No it isn't.

dark maginn
Thu, 08-18-2005, 07:22 PM
its my opinion not urs

Jadugar
Thu, 08-18-2005, 07:43 PM
Originally posted by: Darknodin
I don't like Naruto... my self-conscious computer downloads it and forces me to watch it every thursday... someone help!

I would like to get my hands on one of those computer models.

helicopter201
Sat, 08-20-2005, 10:25 PM
just cause it was the first anime series i ever watched and was really good till about ep 125 now i just dl and watch it just for old times sake and hope it gets better

Jadugar
Sat, 08-20-2005, 10:43 PM
Originally posted by: helicopter201
just cause it was the first anime series i ever watched and was really good till about ep 125 now i just dl and watch it just for old times sake and hope it gets better

Patience my friend. Damm these fillers.

Phoenix20578
Sat, 08-20-2005, 10:50 PM
Once the anime hits the Kakashi-Gaiden story, it will.

soul_biscui
Tue, 08-23-2005, 03:49 PM
Naruto is pretty unique among anime. It's got an incredibly developed backstory, with a living and breathing world you feel like you could just step into. The fights, despite the fantastical stuff that goes on in them, never feels implausible because of this.

The best thing in Naruto for me, however, is the title character himself. His energy and determination are inspiring, and always make for a bad-ass moment when he gets the upper hand in a fight. It's impossible not to root for him.