PDA

View Full Version : Gundam Seed

Cagalli_Yula
Sun, 08-14-2005, 03:46 PM
hey, new here i just wanted to find out somehting about gundam seed, i want to know casue i'm finsihing on the tv watching gundam seed first season i guess, going to episode 49-50 finale fo know i guess, and it has reruns on tyv, i read a smmery abut the last 2 spiosdes and they were interesting but isn't it to late to end it, so iwant to know if theres any more seasons that they will be putting up like more then 1 at least or more then 3.. GUNDAM SEED for you all to know and whats the other gundam seed shows are they based on one, they same characters?? anyways please let me know theres more then 1 season in GUNDAM SEED! its awsome not just 50 episodes??

Phoenix20578
Sun, 08-14-2005, 04:11 PM
First off, do a grammer check. Second, there is no other season of Gundam SEED. There is a sequel named Gundam SEED Destiny that has been running for the past year. Gundam SEED is only 50 episodes. Destiny is a direct sequel placed two years after SEED.

Cagalli_Yula
Sun, 08-14-2005, 04:20 PM
thanks- but anymore sequals soming up..

Digitalgirl
Sun, 08-14-2005, 04:20 PM
*looks up at the words after Forums. hmm...Gundam Seed Destiny

yes, there will be a continuation to Gundam Seed called Gundam Seed: Destiny, but there will be a new "main" character [Shinn] and [ship] crew. The first few episodes focus on the Zaft ship Minerva, then it kinda swithces back and forth between them and the Archangel.

[If you liked Kira, then you probably won't like Shinn.]

And no, we haven't heard of any more sequels.

Cagalli_Yula
Sun, 08-14-2005, 04:36 PM
which caracters are in this one from gundam seed then.. um..

Phoenix20578
Sun, 08-14-2005, 04:46 PM
Kira, Athrun, and the rest of the gang who didn't die in SEED. Direct sequels usually do that.

Btw, not to make fun, but PLEASE check your spelling. This isn't AIM.

Cagalli_Yula
Sun, 08-14-2005, 05:07 PM
sorry, it's that i type fast, and i don't think i use AIM.

Terracosmo
Sun, 08-14-2005, 05:09 PM
I can bet a few bucks on the fact that I type faster than you, so that's not an excuse.
If you don't think it's AIM, then write accordingly.

Also, you should consider actually watching Gundam Seed Destiny, it's not even hard to find right now.

Cagalli_Yula
Sun, 08-14-2005, 05:09 PM
so is it good, you know the shows how old are they in it...... is Cagalli and Lacus still like main characters in it, are they still the same personalities like then? just wondering, better be!

Cagalli_Yula
Sun, 08-14-2005, 05:11 PM
gundam seed don't think it's on tv here yet?

Don't double-post.

GotWoot Moderator

Phoenix20578
Sun, 08-14-2005, 05:19 PM
It's out in the US. It's been out since, I think, June 2004. They played it on Cartoon Network at 10pm on Sat. for a while, then they finished it at another time(at midnight I think).

Btw, sorry about the AIM comment.

PSJ
Sun, 08-14-2005, 05:20 PM
Dude did you read this:

Originally posted by: Phoenix20578
Kira, Athrun, and the rest of the gang who didn't die in SEED. Direct sequels usually do that.

Btw, not to make fun, but PLEASE check your spelling. This isn't AIM.

It says right there that all of the old SEED cast that didn't die in the show is back and yes they mostly have the same personalities with some slight changes and some characters have more or less reverted back to how they were in the begining of SEED.

Cagalli_Yula
Sun, 08-14-2005, 08:31 PM
i meant that gundam seed destiny, not gundam seed, and thats ok about the aim thing, and i did rwad that post, was just wondering?

mage
Sun, 08-14-2005, 08:44 PM
Just download Destiny and find out all the answers for yourself.