PDA

View Full Version : The girl next to Yzak and Dearka?!

Barumonk
Sat, 08-13-2005, 03:44 PM
Since people seem to be asking about her atleast once a week, and since I'm bored, you all get to hear about the girl who is always next to Yzak and Dearka, Shiho Hahnenfuss.

http://upl.silentwhisper.net/uplfolders/upload7/shiho1.jpg

Shiho is a manga character from Gundam SEED MSV/Astray who made the transition to anime towards the ending of Gundam SEED. She has no lines in the anime, but specializes in short cameo appearances. She is a ZAFT Red Coat, Yakin Due veteran, and part of Yzak's squad. There were rumors and she was Yzak's fiance, but in reality the relationship is somewhat one sided. Shiho admires Yzak, but that admiration isn't exactly returned by Yzak. She was the test pilot for the YFX-200 CGUE DEEP Arms, which was the premiere of ZAFT's beam weaponry that was designed from the stolen GAT-X### series units during the first war. Shiho does not suck as a female pilot, as far as I know she does not possess the SEED ability, but she could pwn Lunamaria, Cagalli, and the Astray girls in a 5v1 match. Shiho is your goddess. If she had lines, Lacus would be fucked.

Zeonic-Corps is the only group to start scanlating the manga, so you can find what there is of the english stuff from them (nothing of Shiho is translated right now, as far as I know). Now, is the part where I prove im bored as all hell. You get to see every single time that Shiho has made a cameo appearance. Many scenes I'm sure your going to say WTF?! at because no one even notices her from certian scenes because they are too busy paying attention to characters like Rau and Fllay to notice that she is standing right there.

... and, nevermind. I'm too lazy to delete what I wrote but I just realized I made room by deleting all of GS/GS-ASTRAY/GSD earlier after I decided to download Bleach instead, just to see how the anime was. ^^;; Anyway, Shiho appears a lot. The Rau/Fllay reference was from memory, specifically when Rau and Yzak go to the colony Mendel in the first series to find the Eternal. While they are in the breifing room with Fllay, Shiho is hovering next to Yzak. Its her longest cameo as far as I know, nearly two minutes. Shiho also appears in the 1st GSD ending, and the 3rd GSD ending, as well as any scene where Yzak and Dearka have no lines at all. *points at GSD* If anyone wants to add, like Terra, then feel free. ^^

Terracosmo
Sat, 08-13-2005, 03:53 PM
That just about sums her up. It's good that you made this thread, since no matter how many times the query is answered there's always someone new who wonders who Shiho is. A mod should perhaps even sticky this. Thanks for the image by the way, I didn't have that one (only the left half of it). i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

romancing_xaga
Mon, 08-15-2005, 09:27 PM
Been wondering what her role is, but I guess the less we know, the more hot she is!!!!