PDA

View Full Version : Preview for Episode 45

masamuneehs
Fri, 08-12-2005, 06:32 PM
So I was wondering what people thought of the preview. I for one was laughing my ass off at Capt. Mayuri (sp?) voice-over and complaining about his jellatinous state after losing to Ishida, but they showed alot about the next episode.

Looks like mostly a training episode about Yoroichi trying to teach Ichigo how to release his Bankai version of Zangetsu (which I would imagine, would look like Zangetsu the manifestation or the Hollowish pale Ichigo) I don't know why I see his Bankai release as being humanoid, since all the others we've seen are beasts/monsters.

Also, looks like Ishida is alive, only captured, and Chad is OK too. But who will rescue the rescuers? Is it all going to be up to Ichigo? OR will the Soul Society plot explode into a full blown civil war where our heroes escape in the confusion? I'm banking on the latter.

ChaosK
Fri, 08-12-2005, 06:48 PM
we've only seen 1 bankai, and that was a beast, yes that wouldnt make the others a beast too, i imange zangetsu (you know the one he sees) coming out and just lashing everybody to death.

potentialflip
Sat, 08-13-2005, 06:03 PM
Yay, Ichigo training for BanKai in three days is finally going to be shown. Out of all the times he trains that I know of this has to be the best one. Sucks that they didn't leave the Ishida fans in suspense cause they showed him in the preview. Good job guys. I would've just loved the suspense more better. By the way just for something in here its minor but if you have seen a lot of the Bleach Wallpapers going around one of them is a picture of Ichigo with his Ban Kai so be careful when looking around for Bleach Wallpapers or Bleach pictures for that matter if you don't want to get spoiled. Just looking out.

death-wing
Sun, 08-14-2005, 03:30 AM
u know, im not sure, i kinda think that byakuya's flower pettals were his bankai, since its like 10 times stronger than his gay shinpo, but who knows, mabey byakua's bankai is like some weird or hot (preferably hot) girl, since everything about him screams GIRL.

mage
Sun, 08-14-2005, 03:52 AM
the "flower petals" are his shikai, if it were his bankai he would have said "ban kai" when he did it.

DeluxSkillz
Sun, 08-14-2005, 03:52 AM
nope Senbonsakura was Byakuya's ShiKai his BanKai is totally different but i'm not gonna spoil, ofcourse it's stronger then is Shunpo, Shunpo isn't meant to be an attack it's technique that makes you move real fast, pretty much all Captains can use it but Yoruichi is the God of Shunpo

masamuneehs
Sun, 08-14-2005, 01:12 PM
I could have sworn that the beast that appeared before Renji, the manifestation of Zabimaru, was what his Bankai release would look like...

Oh, and nobody has answered or even wondered about this: HOW are Chad and Ishida going to get out of jail?

Munsu
Sun, 08-14-2005, 01:29 PM
Probably in a fight between captains their jail building will get demolished and they are able to escape...

Itachi_y2k5
Sun, 08-14-2005, 03:54 PM
omg --' i just saw a picture of ichigos bankai FUCK spoiled for me >.<

masamuneehs
Sun, 08-14-2005, 07:13 PM
Originally posted by: Itachi_y2k5

Prying eyes spoil the surprise.

death-wing
Mon, 08-15-2005, 09:03 PM
Originally posted by: masamuneehs

Originally posted by: Itachi_y2k5

Prying eyes spoil the surprise.

well, this surprise is something that deserves to be spoiled TO THE WORLD!!!!!!!! his ban-kai looks so f'ing kickass

Itachi_y2k5
Tue, 08-16-2005, 08:54 AM
ive seen it but i dont know what it does :S

Neko Haruko
Tue, 08-16-2005, 04:13 PM
CHIBI HITSUGAYA! OMEGA KAWAII! *________* I can't wait for 46

Terracosmo
Wed, 08-17-2005, 01:06 PM
I've been wondering about this for a while, who's stupid idea was it to have separate threads for previews to begin with?
Stop with this bullshit, no other series needs that, why this one?

Itachi_y2k5
Wed, 08-17-2005, 01:11 PM
because some people get pissed cos we talk about the preveiw in the ep thread