PDA

View Full Version : Are all of the naruto torrents...

Koffra
Fri, 08-12-2005, 06:17 PM
Are all of the naruto torrents ANBU-AonE?!

First off, welcome to the forums! The first few batches of Naruto contain the ANBU-Aone joint. Due to the licensing, ANBU has dropped Naruto as their project. Aone continues to do it so all torrents are now Aone only. If you have more questions about the licensing, check the following thread. Topic locked. Official Naruto Licensing Questions & Answers thread (http://forums.gotwoot.net/messageview.cfm?catid=4&threadid=13923&highlight_k ey=y&keyword1=Licensing)

GotWoot Moderator

TS8
Fri, 08-12-2005, 07:49 PM
No. On this site, the majority are ANBU-AonE, but ANBU stopped after Naruto was licensed. Other sites have other releases, like DB for one.

rarr
Fri, 08-12-2005, 11:08 PM
No. However, AonE produces the highest quality translation, though it was somewhat better and more consistant when ANBU was still collaborating (seems like the latest bunch of Uchiha massacre flashbacks have been...well, dodgily translated compared to the pre-license ones, but that's just my opinion. Why is it that the subtitles for such repeated scenes aren't just reused? Seems like it would be more professional than having Itachi talk about measuring his power in one 'set' of flashbacks and measuring his "container" in the next set). Dattebayo's major advantage is their speed, as the episodes are usually released shortly after they are aired in Japan.

Naruto_Fan
Sat, 08-13-2005, 09:15 AM
anbu-aone were doing it together, but when naruto got licensed, anbu stopped. aone continued but had a big lag with anime releases. now they're doing much better. personally, i still only get aone's episode because they do the best with it in terms of quality, i like their fonts and typesettings used, and their translations seem to be top notch..