PDA

View Full Version : This is probably a stupid question....

eur0pium
Thu, 08-11-2005, 11:04 PM
Like I said, this is probably a stupid question. I know that 146 isn't going to be out till next week, but what happened to 145? I didn't see anything in the torrents section, and I was just wondering if anyone knows if Aone is still working on it and where I can get it if it's done already...

I'd appreciate any assistance....

Simply put, no one here can answer your question. GotWoot is not AonE. The episode will be released when it is released. We encourage you to discuss and ask questions, but please do so within the bounds of the rules. If you had read both threads in the rules forum, you would have seen that it says all threads of this type will be immediately locked.

GotWoot Moderator

Rhanfahl
Thu, 08-11-2005, 11:44 PM
Originally posted by: eur0pium
Like I said, this is probably a stupid question. I know that 146 isn't going to be out till next week, but what happened to 145? I didn't see anything in the torrents section, and I was just wondering if anyone knows if Aone is still working on it and where I can get it if it's done already...

I'd appreciate any assistance....

If you know its stupid and against the rules, then why do you persist in shitting up the forums with these questions? If you need it so bad, watch the DB release.

Mut
Thu, 08-11-2005, 11:45 PM
http://img5.imageshack.us/img5/8682/askmybutt5on.jpg