PDA

View Full Version : Favorate One Piece Arc

Phoenix20578
Thu, 08-11-2005, 01:19 PM
Thier have been so many arcs in One Piece. I'm curious about what people think. Personally, I like the Drum Island arc, because of Chopper. Wapol is the worst villian One Piece has ever seen.

Terracosmo
Thu, 08-11-2005, 01:41 PM
This is hard, in retrospect I'll have to say that the Arlong arc was pretty moving but I probably enjoyed Alabasta the most due to all the insane events.
For some reason I really liked Jaya too, sure it was short but the last eps of it had me in real suspense on wanting to know what happens next.

Munsu
Thu, 08-11-2005, 02:40 PM
Arlong and Alabasta (second portion when they finally start to fight) were the best, but the current manga arc is my favorite... won't discuss it here though

Masamune
Thu, 08-11-2005, 03:06 PM
i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif wapol was a good villain , no one could match his laugh.

the usopp/captain kuro arc is one of my favorites. cause kuro is badass.

Phoenix20578
Thu, 08-11-2005, 03:10 PM
Should have posted this earlier, ehem...

If ANYONE says that they liked the Goat Island and Rainbow Mist arc, u should go take a long walk off a short pier.

Deblas
Thu, 08-11-2005, 05:39 PM
Originally posted by: Phoenix20578
Should have posted this earlier, ehem...

If ANYONE says that they liked the Goat Island and Rainbow Mist arc, u should go take a long walk off a short pier.

Those were filler arcs so yeah they sucked. My favorite arc has to be Arlong arc. It was the arc that really got me into One Piece. Loved every minute of it. Others I have to say the Skypeia arc and the current arc in the manga. The fights, nakama ship, and ups and downs in each of them is my reason for liking them.

Aeon
Thu, 08-11-2005, 09:59 PM
Guess I'll pick the Alabasta arc because it had Vivi, Pell and Robin.

Jadugar
Sat, 08-13-2005, 10:48 AM
If anyone disagrees thats fine but in MY OPINION there is no doubt that the Arabista Arc was the peak of the One Piece anime. I hope we get to see another arc like that.

The reason why I loved it so much because Luffy almost died twice. Sanji used every trick in his book to defeat that swan guy. Zorro finally cut through steel. Nami's combat skills were not bad. Chopper and Ussop were pushed to their limit. Also Nami and Vivi dressed to kill in those dancer girl outfits that Sanji picked for them. Luffy and Co. took on a whole army of "Baroqe Work", and the endin song with Vivi was the best ending theme in my opinion.

I think it was also the longest running arc as well. Smoker was too cool with those two cigars. Ace (Luffy's brother) was introduced in this arc. Luffy also hinted that in the end he might have to beat his own brother to become the Pirate King ( waiting for that moment).

I hope Oda has yet another ace up his sleeve this one or maybe two. I can never get enough of One Piece. Too bad I am not a manga reader. Can a manga reader tell me if we get to see another arc like that?

One Piece forever!

DarthEnderX
Sun, 08-14-2005, 03:59 AM
Arlong

Jadugar
Mon, 08-15-2005, 10:16 PM
Originally posted by: DarthEnder
Arlong

May I dare ask any particular reason.

vegita625
Tue, 08-16-2005, 06:10 PM
I dunno, I laughed my ass off when watching the present CN's showing of the dub, Bellemare holding a *shovel* in Arlong's mouth, holding an "imaginary" trigger, hee hee. With the exception of the hand positioning, the 4Kids editors are way too damn good at editing things out...

TwisT
Tue, 08-16-2005, 08:15 PM
Alabasta was really good.. But i think the current Arc will become my favorite.. In the manga the first half of the arc was boring, and the second was good.. But the anime has made all the boring parts really good.. i mean, we all saw "Why.. Why a t-shirt??".. So if this keeps up it will be my favorite by far..