PDA

View Full Version : Good days for the Shino fans!

Terracosmo
Thu, 08-11-2005, 08:40 AM
Upcoming Naruto episode titles:

08/10/05 Episode 146: "Leftover Ambitions and Orochimaru"

08/17/05 Episode 147-148 & Special: Double Episode and Movie One Short

0?/??/05 Episode 149: What's the Difference?! Don't Bugs All Look The Same?

0?/??/05 Episode 150: Cheated, Deceived, Cheat! Grand Hot Humid Battle

In other words, the bad news is that we still have quite a few fillers to go.
However, the good news is that the next arc will be about Shino. About time eh?

Psyke
Thu, 08-11-2005, 09:13 AM
Good: Moving on the other support characters instead of chasing Sasuke
Bad: Still no Kakashi
Thank God: No more Baka brothers!

Turkish-S
Thu, 08-11-2005, 10:04 AM
nice but i dont have much hope for these.
they will make oro the bad guy agean.
naruto himself will prob. still fuck things up with rasengans.

The Heretic Azazel
Thu, 08-11-2005, 10:11 AM
God damn it, the Kakashi gaiden will NEVER materialize now.

masamuneehs
Thu, 08-11-2005, 05:19 PM
Turkish and Psyke said just about everything I was going to about the Shino-rific filler to come. I am also getting very tired of them reusing Orochimaru as a villain, or being connected to the villain, in every single friggin story.

You'd think there'd be more evil-doers in the world of Naruto, especially the way the series started out with Zabzua and the Yakuza boss, then the Sand and Sound alliance. But now it seems that its just "Orochimaru Orochimaru ACHOO!" "Wait, is that some new villain?" "Err... no, it's actually an Orochimarui obsessed follower dressed as Orochimaru, with a cold"

If the Water Country was in such turmoil (as all flashbacks and past stories have indicated) why aren't there any more bad guys coming out from there?

How about a Konoha team gets hired for a mission by an evil-doer with $ to spend, and then face tarnishing their nation's reputation or doing what is right? Some of those daimyos from the Chuunin exam main event looked pretty sleazy.... and Konoha proved they were the best... So why don't the slimeballs come a knocking asking for missions?

XanBcoo
Thu, 08-11-2005, 06:56 PM
I have nothing to say to this.
My interest in Naruto has officially bottomed out and I'm only posting because I'm petty enough to want to increase my post-count by 1.

I'll hear the word on these episodes before I decide to watch them.

Phoenix20578
Thu, 08-11-2005, 06:59 PM
This seems like a bunch of filler episodes rather than an arc. Kinda like the episode of Naruto when they were trying to see behind Kakashi's mask.

Uberbaka
Thu, 08-11-2005, 07:04 PM
Originally posted by: Phoenix20578
This seems like a bunch of filler episodes rather than an arc. Kinda like the episode of Naruto when they were trying to see behind Kakashi's mask.

Except that was funny, atleast the first half of it. (which also was in manga form)

Phoenix20578
Thu, 08-11-2005, 07:07 PM
Yeah it was pretty damn funny

Aeon
Thu, 08-11-2005, 09:58 PM
This sucks, just when I was enjoying the fillers they had to go and make some involving Shino. Why not just make it about Neji and Tenten and that other guy that always loses.

Rhanfahl
Thu, 08-11-2005, 11:47 PM
And now Naruto turns into an OVA and completely diverges from the original story, so that a younger audiance can appreciate it. Somehow I wouldn't be suprised if this happens.. - ...its been how many months now? it will probably be a few more...like probably by Halloween....Halloween is gonna suck this year...

Watch your spoilers, although it was small you can't say the names of upcoming arcs
- Krb

Mut
Thu, 08-11-2005, 11:50 PM
Phoenix20578, your sig is fucking awful and terribly large. Welcome to GW; where reading rules is fucking absurd.

Krbadass
Sat, 08-13-2005, 04:54 PM
Originally posted by: Mut@chi
Phoenix20578, your sig is fucking awful and terribly large. Welcome to GW; where reading rules is fucking absurd.

Thanks for the flame, warned.

Naruto_Fan
Sat, 08-13-2005, 06:43 PM
i'm begeinning to sorta hate naruto especially these days. i mean the storyline of the actual anime is awesome, but these days the filler arcs seem extremely low quality in terms of the point of the fillers. the fillers are very cliche, don't make sense in terms of the naruto universe most of the time, always revolves around orochimaru which is getting pretty lame, and has no end in sight...

i really hope that episode 151 starts following the manga again

Spoilers removed. They are NOT allowed in the Naruto Anime section. If you want to discuss something past the anime, use the Open Discussion or Manga sections. User has been warned.

GotWoot Moderator

DarthEnderX
Sun, 08-14-2005, 03:40 AM
This sucks, just when I was enjoying the fillers they had to go and make some involving Shino. Why not just make it about Neji and Tenten and that other guy that always loses.

wtf? Shino NEVER loses!!

NEVER!

Though, only one of those titles even mentions bugs, so it might not even have anything to do with Shino.

But if it does...hmm boy!

The Heretic Azazel
Sun, 08-14-2005, 09:48 AM
I want some damn Neji action.

DarthEnderX
Sun, 08-14-2005, 03:51 PM
Fuck that, you just had some like 20 episodes ago! We haven't had any Shino action in like 60!

XanBcoo
Sun, 08-14-2005, 04:57 PM
Originally posted by: DarthEnder

wtf? Shino NEVER loses!!

I think they were talking about Lee.
Lee is fucking awesome, but he has yet to win a fight i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Phoenix20578
Sun, 08-14-2005, 04:59 PM
Originally posted by: xanbcoo

Originally posted by: DarthEnder

wtf? Shino NEVER loses!!

I think they were talking about Lee.
Lee is fucking awesome, but he has yet to win a fight

Thats because Lee always fight the frecking super bad-guys that is seems no one can beat.

Roko
Mon, 08-15-2005, 01:29 AM
Originally posted by: Phoenix20578
Thats because Lee always fight the frecking super bad-guys that is seems no one can beat.

Except for our favorite and speciall(ess) characters Naruto and Sasuke

DarthEnderX
Mon, 08-15-2005, 07:33 AM
Lee would have beat Sasuke if Gai's fucking turtle hadn't gotten in the way!

Zinobi
Thu, 08-18-2005, 05:04 AM
shino's.......gonna..........be in episodes YES FRICKIN YES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!
with bugs he'll kick ur ass hell ya rock on i need to stop typing......END.....shino rules all

DarthEnderX
Thu, 08-18-2005, 09:40 AM
Yes...yes he does.

Also, the leader of the team is him.

Bloodraven
Thu, 08-18-2005, 09:56 PM
This is awesome. While I would much rather get to the kakashi gaiden, it's good to know that Shino is getting some much needed and deserved screen time.

DarthEnderX
Thu, 08-18-2005, 11:31 PM
I like you

Phoenix20578
Thu, 08-18-2005, 11:35 PM
I never imagined that a filler arc could be good. I'm happy that Shino will finnaly get his 15min. He's had it coming since the begining of the seconed season.

Jadugar
Fri, 08-19-2005, 06:39 PM
Originally posted by: Bloodraven
This is awesome. While I would much rather get to the kakashi gaiden, it's good to know that Shino is getting some much needed and deserved screen time.

Shino is a mystereious character. Atleast we wil know more about him. It will much much better than naruto doing his rasengan. He has the abilities of a leader and he thinks like Shikamaru. I like that.

XanBcoo
Sat, 08-20-2005, 06:19 PM
Shino has acted really cool during this new arc. Though I do think they went to bed too early (lol), I think he makes a good leader.
Glad to see some Shino action. Not a favorite, but definitely worth watching.

Husse
Sun, 08-21-2005, 09:49 AM
Im wondering..how do you check the namnes of the 4 upcoming episodes?

Husse
Sun, 08-21-2005, 09:51 AM
Im guessing the fillers will end exactly when a new intro comes. And according to my calculations..if i rembermber correctly..the fillers will end with episode 156. Or was it 154...

drcitan
Sun, 08-21-2005, 11:48 AM
I'm gonna have to agree with all the Shino lovers with enjoying shino on the screen for once. I jus hope the fillers do him some justice and don't fuck things up for him. Finally Shino can kick some ass and shove some bugs down peoples throats.

Naruto_Fan
Sun, 08-21-2005, 03:24 PM
"Im guessing the fillers will end exactly when a new intro comes. And according to my calculations..if i rembermber correctly..the fillers will end with episode 156. Or was it 154..." you know. this totally sucks. i was beginnig to like naruto anime. i've been watching and getting only anbu-aone + aone naruto (anime) releases and i still will until the anime ends (someday)....but these days, the filler has been making me second guess my "love" for naruto. it's getting boring. i hope the filler ends with like 3 or so more episodes. i want them to have a new opening and ending faster. i mean come on...we've already been watching fillers for 3 months straight. isn't the manga far enough?

i'd much rather them finish this whole bicochou or w/e arc quickly and make the kakashi gaiden longer.

isn't it true that pretty much all of us really want to see the manga's plot in animated form? it's about time now...

Bob1
Sun, 08-21-2005, 08:18 PM
if they started to attempt to make it 1 episode = 1 manga, as much as possible, then the anime would never catch up. either that, or the manga should have more each week lol.

It's funny because everyone moaned and bitched so much about the 3 episode long itachi flashback.. which wasn't filler. Yet if you think about it, if they hadn't done that, that'd be another 3 weeks worth of filler crap they'd need to make instead.

Jadugar
Sun, 08-21-2005, 09:17 PM
I would like to see Shino taking off his glasses. Imagine if he has no yes just some bugs popping out. Isnt he similar to the Candy Man, film.

XanBcoo
Sun, 08-21-2005, 11:15 PM
Naw, he's like Johnny Bravo.
Can't be seen w/out his glasses.

DarthEnderX
Mon, 08-22-2005, 05:37 AM
i'd much rather them finish this whole bicochou or w/e arc quickly and make the kakashi gaiden longer.

How would making one arc shorter magically make a different arc longer?

Husse
Mon, 08-22-2005, 01:16 PM
How would making one arc shorter magically make a different arc longer?

Magic.

I think what he meant was that he would prefer a really stretched out and slow gaiden over these fillers.

Cyberdude93
Mon, 08-22-2005, 07:36 PM
Originally posted by: Jadugar
I would like to see Shino taking off his glasses. Imagine if he has no yes just some bugs popping out. Isnt he similar to the Candy Man, film.

No you fool, he has another pair of glasses under his glasses. Duuh.

Phoenix20578
Mon, 08-22-2005, 07:41 PM
Originally posted by: Cyberdude93

You wanna see whats under this mask? It's... another mask!

lol, but that candy man thing would be cool.

Jadugar
Mon, 08-22-2005, 08:46 PM
Originally posted by: Cyberdude93

Having another mask under the first one, like Kakashi is fine but another pair of glasses would be pretty stupid. And Shino is cool. You are the fool.

DarthEnderX
Tue, 08-23-2005, 02:07 PM
No you are, all you say is foolery!

Jman
Wed, 09-14-2005, 07:40 PM
fuck filler eps

ChaosK
Wed, 09-14-2005, 07:41 PM
shino will marry sasuke.