Wed, 08-10-2005, 10:00 PM
Chidori. She is my ideal girl.

oyabun
Thu, 08-11-2005, 08:34 AM
yeah, me too. i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

TwisT
Thu, 08-11-2005, 10:24 AM
Chidori of course..

as a character of the anime, chidori is way better.. She is almost always the center of all the fun in this show.. Togheter with Souske, they make me laugh so hard i get tears in my eyes.. Also she has spunk.. Tessa is to timid and shy.. I don't like that..

If you wonder who i would be most turned on about i have to say Chidori.. She is way more beautyful then Tessa.. And Chidoris personality is way more attractive then Tessas.. Although i think Mao is hotter..

Thy
Thu, 08-11-2005, 02:33 PM
Chidori is the one who retains more attention of Sagara, but he's so stupid not seeing she loves him. Chidori is the best girl in anime i've seen. Tessa is not bad but as twist said, too much timid and shy. Moreover, i dislike the way she try to take Sagara apart (cf fmp! and fumoffu). Sagara can't tell her he prefers Chidori since he can't bless his captain...

oyabun
Thu, 08-11-2005, 08:19 PM
this is becoming like a chidori thread, no ideas from tessa fans?

Mut
Thu, 08-11-2005, 08:32 PM
As much as I don't like Tessa, she is actually perfect for the role in the Sousuke, Chidori, Tessa love triangle since she is the complete opposite of Chidori. Tessa is quiet, shy and usually keeps to her self but Chidori is loud and obnoxious. As TwisT already said, Tessa is too timid and shy for my taste.

Even though Sousuke has feelings for both of them, he can never make a move with Tessa because he has too much of a respect for her because she is his captain. However, since Chidori is not only his mission, but a very good friend, he feels more easy with being around her. But even with Chidori being his good friend (probably his best school friend), he still can't make the right move with her since she is a mission first, then a friend. So pretty much his duty gets in the way of him expressing his feelings and the love life he has, which will probably be shown in TSR seeing as how the trailer and previews show lots of what's in the novel.

Oh also...

Twirly twirly...
http://img300.imageshack.us/img300/1556/11012376189819si8ma.gif
http://img300.imageshack.us/img300/4734/tessa3xr.gif

oyabun
Fri, 08-12-2005, 12:26 AM
tessa is cutee when she does that.. i remember in the fumofu she tried to sleep with sosuke! hAha.

even ifsosuke likes tessa, just like mut said, he got too much respect for her to be her lover..

Cion
Fri, 08-12-2005, 07:22 AM
She should use her rank as captain to order sousuke to like her. Sousuke can't possibly say no to orders.
But then again Sousuke is kind of bad in the relationship area so he wouldn't probably know what to do anyway.

Twomix9900
Fri, 08-12-2005, 12:52 PM
i love tessa =]
probably b/c im into timid/shy/modest girls with pale skin ^_^

Mut
Fri, 08-12-2005, 01:04 PM
Or maybe it's because you are a timid/shy/modest girl with pale skin.

DeluxSkillz
Fri, 08-12-2005, 02:34 PM
chidori all the way she is HAWT!!!

Ryllharu
Fri, 08-12-2005, 03:12 PM
I go back and forth between the two.

Tessa is undeniably cute, and a large part of that is her seiyuu, Yukana. The little squeaks she makes from time to time (especially in eps 13 of the first season) are hard to resist and when she lost her temper to Mao in that same eps endears her to you in a way that's hard to describe. The two fumoffu eps are also some of my particular favorites. I enjoy most of all the way she can throw Sosuke off balance just with her presence, it seems to be one of the few things (other than Chidori) that can shake him, and because she's his superior she can do it more effectively.

But I also like Chidori, for most of the reasons other people have already said, foremost being her personality. Chidori's personality is what can bring her over Tessa. A little confidence goes a long way.

Then again, I also found myself attracted to Kyouko during the last few eps of Fumoffu. She seems kinda awkward most of the time, but when she took her hair out of those stupid pigtails...damn.

Munsu
Fri, 08-12-2005, 05:07 PM
Chidori hands down... i don't know from where the Tessa fanbase came from, probably from the same lame people that love Hinata.

oyabun
Fri, 08-12-2005, 08:46 PM
Originally posted by: Mut@chi

lol that was funny! they should make tessa and chidori fight for sosuke, make the love triangle issue big.. i wanna see how chidori reacts to tessa, haha

Munsu
Fri, 08-12-2005, 09:15 PM
Didn't they almost fight it out in FMP or Fumouffu?

Jadugar
Fri, 08-12-2005, 09:58 PM
Well if yuu wanna have fun then Chidori is the best choice but if you want a commited girlfriend then Tessa would be the perfect speciman. Comparison between them is like blodes and brunettes. You send your time chasing blondes but in the end settle down with a "Tessa". What the heck you can always have a threesome.
Right now Chidori is my choice.

supra33202
Fri, 08-12-2005, 10:16 PM
I like both of them, but I prefer Chidori. She is very cute, and when she is with Sosuke, funny things happen.

I guess if I really have to consider this. I would prefer Chidor as girlfriend and prefer Tessa as wife. Tessa is an ideal wife because she is modest and obedient.

Twomix9900
Sun, 08-14-2005, 05:45 PM
Originally posted by: Mut@chi

orry to burst your bubble but im a guy who doesnt have pale skin ^_^;;

jing
Sun, 08-14-2005, 08:12 PM
I liked Tessa in that episode when she snapped at Mao. Otherwise, I would have to go with Chidori.

oyabun
Mon, 08-15-2005, 08:39 AM
just like the other thread, i think chidori wins this one, i personally like the type of girl chidoris is. but i also think chidori and tessa can give you lots of fun and experience.i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

Enderz
Tue, 08-16-2005, 06:30 AM
chidori wins allways

TruthofMistake
Tue, 08-16-2005, 04:29 PM
I think id have to go with tessa on a long term relationship as well chidori seems like she would be way high maintenance.

kAi
Tue, 08-16-2005, 09:51 PM
Chidori.

Mao is cool to!

FelixZeroAlastor
Sat, 09-24-2005, 06:49 PM
Tessa all the way.

Also Tessa and Chidori did have it out in Fumoffu? until Mao showed up.

Darknodin
Sat, 09-24-2005, 08:47 PM
haha... after seeing Episode 9... I have to say... i'd do the EXACT same thing if I was in Leonard's place.... (then again he can't really chose tessa)...

so chidori

isso
Sun, 09-25-2005, 11:29 AM
i prefer chidori.. she's a great gal..

A.y.a.m.e.5.6.8.6.1
Sun, 09-25-2005, 11:32 AM
I think Tessa's amazing with all the knowledge she knows and how she handles situations. I like her serious side as the captain, but in ep 9, Chidori just ruled.

-The two sisters and Mao are my fav though.

Sol_solis
Sun, 09-25-2005, 06:35 PM
Oh hey, I'm new here ^ ^
anyways, I gotta go with Chidori, she's just too awesome

FelixZeroAlastor
Sun, 09-25-2005, 09:12 PM
Why don't we change this into a poll? I still choose Tessa.

SFreedomZGMFx20a
Mon, 09-26-2005, 11:44 AM
Chidori is beautiful, but Tessa is more my type. Tessa would be my choice.

But Kyoko looked so cute here:

http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/9207/02underwatersceneryavi000007ei.jpg

DDBen
Fri, 09-30-2005, 12:27 AM
Out of the two I'd choose Tessa over Chidori. I think most people are choosing Chidori just because she has more overall screentime in the series.

Stoopider
Fri, 10-07-2005, 07:55 AM
No man.. I like Chidori better not because for screentime series.

But unless you have a thing for shy, quiet, smelly pig-tailed girls (She keeps on putting her pig-tail in her mouth.. i bet if you squeeze dry it, saliva would start oozing out), well.. thats all you, man.

But Chidori's better. She's fit, physical, great body, great tan, (or better tan), big long hair, and I like her boistrous and loud character. And she has a more normal life, which would be better, rather than having someone who's been living under-water for too long and has a insane brother.

oyabun
Fri, 10-14-2005, 03:35 AM
totally agrees*

Loc
Fri, 10-21-2005, 11:12 AM
I like Chidori, although I agree that most of us like Chidori because she has WAY too much screentime, her image is imprinted in our collective memory, subconscious level. Much like how a TV ad works.
Still like Chidori though. But poor Tessa in that episode when Souske just got back and she flamed and cried. Poor girl, but funny nonetheless. (^^)

FelixZeroAlastor
Fri, 10-21-2005, 08:39 PM
Chidori is cool but Tessa is better in my opinion.

Zidoas
Tue, 10-25-2005, 12:32 AM
Mao for the win.

AnimePunk
Tue, 10-25-2005, 02:31 PM
I would have to go with chidori. b/c she has control and is a asskickin girl.