PDA

View Full Version : The Naruto Anime...

Naruto_Fan
Wed, 08-10-2005, 02:09 PM
I've just finished watching episode 146 and it sure seems like the anime is going down the drain. They made us wait a week of no Naruto and they give us this crap and a possible worse episode special thing next week!

Jman
Wed, 08-10-2005, 04:37 PM
well they gotta have fillers to allow the manga time to progress before the anime catches up to it. i agree that they're lame but kishimoto doesn't have anything to do with the fillers so we gotta deal with it. just find some other anime to pass the time.

Neko Haruko
Wed, 08-10-2005, 05:09 PM
Exactly! Liike I'm watching The law of Ueki, Bleach, Onmyou taisenki, Detective conan, and pani poni. ^^

kAi
Wed, 08-10-2005, 05:44 PM
They should've made you wait a couple of months, instead of this filler shit.

Jaredster
Wed, 08-10-2005, 08:00 PM
Just don't watch till the filler is done. I have high hopes for the manga storyline.

Naruto_Fan
Wed, 08-10-2005, 08:49 PM
kishimoto doesnt make the filler episodes?! then does like some group at studio pierrot just make up this stuff, get some artist to draw it, and just havre kishimoto approve?

Jaredster
Wed, 08-10-2005, 09:41 PM
Originally posted by: Naruto_Fan
kishimoto doesnt make the filler episodes?! then does like some group at studio pierrot just make up this stuff, get some artist to draw it, and just havre kishimoto approve?

No kishimoto doesn't write the fillers. People at the studio write it and make it so it doesn't interfere with the storyline. As far as I know, Kishimoto has no involvment in the anime.

Zhan
Thu, 08-11-2005, 01:55 AM
I agree with Kai that they should've just stopped for a few months. Even if Kishimoto doesn't have any involvement with the fillers I'm pretty sure its gonna affect his reputation somehow.

naruto-kira
Thu, 08-11-2005, 02:49 AM
You know why Naruto suck??? now???i'll tell you the reason...ever since USA liscensed it...it all about making money now...Kish is looking forward to selling Naruto products in USA to make money, try to get it as popular as pokemon, sell the card game...$$$$$$$...which freaking suck because Naruto is gonna turn into a anime for little kids!!!!!!darn it !!!!! like Pokemon. The American Naruto is going to suck, they going to cut out all blood scenes and the cussing... Those scenes were my favorite. Thats the reason why the Naruto storyline is so laggy, and I hate the guts out of American Dubber...they sound sarcastic, fake, and everyword sounds like comedy...!!wtf...i hate it!!!whyt this got to happen!!!!

CapsuleCorpJX
Thu, 08-11-2005, 03:32 AM
Originally posted by: naruto-kira
You know why Naruto suck??? now???i'll tell you the reason...ever since USA liscensed it...it all about making money now...Kish is looking forward to selling Naruto products in USA to make money, try to get it as popular as pokemon, sell the card game...$$$$$$$...which freaking suck because Naruto is gonna turn into a anime for little kids!!!!!!darn it !!!!! like Pokemon. The American Naruto is going to suck, they going to cut out all blood scenes and the cussing... Those scenes were my favorite. Thats the reason why the Naruto storyline is so laggy, and I hate the guts out of American Dubber...they sound sarcastic, fake, and everyword sounds like comedy...!!wtf...i hate it!!!whyt this got to happen!!!!

Really? I thought Naruto won't come out on Cartoon Network until September. Do you know what you're talking about or just making this up?

XanBcoo
Thu, 08-11-2005, 07:14 PM

Because you're an idiot.

mage
Thu, 08-11-2005, 08:17 PM
Just read the manga.

Phoenix20578
Thu, 08-11-2005, 08:18 PM
Originally posted by: mage
Just read the manga.

I agree. Resently, the anime doesn't do the manga justice.

Naruto_Fan
Thu, 08-11-2005, 08:28 PM
i do read the manga as well but i tend to like the anime more because well it's animated with colors, music, sound effects, etc..

what sucks even more is that 146 didn't have a preview for the "special"...::sigh:: they did that with 145 also~ this is so annoying. i hope the "special" finishes the whole baka brothers stuff and i hope they start showing the kakashi gaiden next..

Phoenix20578
Thu, 08-11-2005, 08:32 PM
Go to the Naruto part of the forum and read Terra's post "Good days for the Shino fans!" It has the list of future episodes

Rhanfahl
Thu, 08-11-2005, 11:57 PM

Everytime you open your mouth God smites something dead... My dog dropped dead suddenly last week...so shut the fuck up before you kill someone else's pet!

Mut
Thu, 08-11-2005, 11:58 PM
You act like Naruto wasn't for kids in the first place. How old are you? From reading your posts, you couldn't be older than 16 at the most.

sangai
Fri, 08-12-2005, 02:19 AM
Nah the reason why Naruto has slowed down a bit is the unfortunate events as of lately..ever since like the sasuke naruto fight in that valley ..its been more about demon power and cursed seals..its gettin away from what we all loved which was taijutsu and minor ninjutsu..its like TO many super powers...even the one naruto one is a bit much...

LOL its funny to see how much a anime can change..but i still enjoy the anime and i still like watching it..no matter what minus the fillers.

Enderz
Tue, 08-16-2005, 07:26 AM
Naruto is still my favourite anime but the fillers are boring (my opinion)

ChaosK
Fri, 08-19-2005, 09:00 PM
Originally posted by: sangai
Nah the reason why Naruto has slowed down a bit is the unfortunate events as of lately..ever since like the sasuke naruto fight in that valley ..its been more about demon power and cursed seals..its gettin away from what we all loved which was taijutsu and minor ninjutsu..its like TO many super powers...even the one naruto one is a bit much...

LOL its funny to see how much a anime can change..but i still enjoy the anime and i still like watching it..no matter what minus the fillers.

thats true they're getting to much into these special power things, its more like harry potter now where everybody's spewing ninjutsu out of their ass or in naruto's case just a rasnegan. they should have some mroe taijutsu battles (not all taijutsu but at least dont just make it "ahaha rasnegan!" over..." then again for the last few fillers thats all naruto's done, say "dattebayo" and then go "RASENGAN!"

Jadugar
Sat, 08-20-2005, 10:02 AM
Originally posted by: CapsuleCorpJX

Really? I thought Naruto won't come out on Cartoon Network until September. Do you know what you're talking about or just making this up?

Be patient. Naruto is going through worst fillers ever. Wait till we get to the manga stuff you will be eating these words you wrote above.

drcitan
Sun, 08-21-2005, 11:42 AM
Like most people have probably been saying about the fillers bring Naruto down hill not the anime. The anime left off at a nice spot. But yup we just have to be patient and watch something else for the time being so we won't stress ourselves out whenever we see something stupid as shit on one of the filler episodes.

Jadugar
Sun, 08-21-2005, 07:36 PM
Someone remind me why do they have to to make these fillers.

Oh yes, so we cant catch up with the manga but right now we do feel like catching up with the manga.

MemnochTheCaT
Thu, 09-08-2005, 05:07 PM
I agree that the anime has been spiralling downhill .. incredible how bad the fillers have been.

I truly hope that they get things back on track with Kakashi Gaiden, I'm looking forward to seeing the 4th in action i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif

Jadugar
Thu, 09-08-2005, 11:06 PM
Like a lot of people I have been waiting for Kakashi Gaiden to be animated.
I hope they take their time to make the fights look smooth and well executed.

Phoenix20578
Thu, 09-08-2005, 11:08 PM
Kakashi Gaiden was great in the manga. If they screw it up, there will be hell to pay...

XanBcoo
Thu, 09-08-2005, 11:58 PM
They owe it to the fans to make it kick-ass after all this filler...

Jadugar
Fri, 09-09-2005, 12:04 AM
I want the same guy to animate the fight sequence who did the Sasuke and Orochimaru's fight. I think he also did the Naruto and Sasuke last fight as well.

XanBcoo
Fri, 09-09-2005, 12:39 AM
Originally posted by: Jadugar
I want the same guy to animate the fight sequence who did the Sasuke and Orochimaru's fight. I think he also did the Naruto and Sasuke last fight as well.

Right you are

Matsumoto Norio (http://www.pelleas.net/animators/#11)

It'd be sweet to teh max if he did an episode.

basey44
Fri, 09-09-2005, 09:41 AM
they should lock him in a cage and make him do every episode

Psyke
Fri, 09-09-2005, 10:57 AM
Originally posted by: basey44

How rewarding....... i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

heero
Fri, 09-09-2005, 11:54 AM
Naruto anime is getting worse and boring as hell. They need to stick with the storyline cause there's way too many fillers. I know some of you already said "well they need to wait for the manga...." but them throwing non stop fillers at us just makes the whole anime worse and lost. It's like when I'm watching it now I dont even know what the main story is about any more. And also, they need to freaking make more Jitsu for Naruto. I'm sick of seeing Rasengan and Kagebunshinn for the 100000000th time. Even Bleach is better than Naruto now. That said, I still watch it everyweek just for the heck of it i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Phoenix20578
Fri, 09-09-2005, 12:00 PM
Both the Bleach manga and anime are amazing, so don't talk down to it. As for Naruto, to truly appreciate something good, sometimes it has to be bad, so just suck it up and wait. Or would you rather not get to see anything while the manga gets a safe distance away from the anime?

heero
Fri, 09-09-2005, 12:27 PM
Originally posted by: Phoenix20578
Both the Bleach manga and anime are amazing, so don't talk down to it. As for Naruto, to truly appreciate something good, sometimes it has to be bad, so just suck it up and wait. Or would you rather not get to see anything while the manga gets a safe distance away from the anime?

First of all, when did I say anything about manga. You should look at the thread name...obviously this is about the anime lol. I'm just comparing both animes. And who said I was talking down to Bleach. I said "even Bleach is better than naruto now" meaning I used to like naruto more than bleach. And we all know that bleach is not as popular as naruto so there's nothing wrong with wat I said. And your second line pretty much agrees with what I say. We both think it's bad and we're both waiting as you can see in my last line "I still watch it everyweek". 99% of the ppl who posted on this thread ARE actually watching the anime regularly anyways. So it's not like you are the only one who is patient. We are just here to let out our opinions and feelings and isnt this what the forum was for in the first place? i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif
Just as a side note, I watch Bleach everyweek and like it very much, so no reason for any Bleach fan to bash at me when I'm one myself. i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

Jadugar
Fri, 09-09-2005, 12:36 PM
Originally posted by: basey44

A deserted island would be a better choice. Locking him up might damage his creativity.
His character movements are so fluid and seamless. If one day Naruto is made into a film I want him to be the stunt master and action director.

Phoenix20578
Fri, 09-09-2005, 12:58 PM
Full-action Naruto movie...... doesn't sound good. They would screw it up somehow.

@herro: sorry bout that. I read your post once and jumped to a conclution.i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif