PDA

View Full Version : Hmm i wonder

ToFuBoX
Wed, 08-10-2005, 04:02 AM
ok episode 39, Kira asks Cagalli to borrow her strike rouge since it was a emergency to save Lacus. Correct me if im wrong, but isnt Cagalli's suit bright "Pink"? Does that mean they resprayed it to strike colours at such a critcal time?
evidence points to
1. Kira doesnt love Lacus (no kiss either)
2. Kira wanted to show off but not in a pink suit
3. Kira wanted a his new MS (he knew Eternal wasnt gonna make it)

comments? i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif
p.s: dont take this too seriously all Kira Lacus fanclubs out there

Aramis
Wed, 08-10-2005, 04:06 AM
Best bet is that phase shift armor can be programmed to have any colour you want.

john_doe_107
Wed, 08-10-2005, 04:59 AM
strike rouge has minor upgrades from the original strike.
this includes a stronger phase shift armour, hence its colouration. (true with sword impulse as well with its variable phase shift)
kira needed to power the booster through strike's power supply, so it had to reduce the intensity of its phase shift armour.
tadaaa we have the original strike. but the shield is still pink though..

NeoBear
Wed, 08-10-2005, 05:11 AM
um im gonna say something that might sound wierd but i think the color is more or less done for us, i rember once reading that they give everyone crazzy hair colar to make them stand out and easy to distinguish, but that in reality in japan at least people just think there hair is brown black blond as if its a given and dont even think about it, but changing there hair making there hair styles very difernt makes them easyer to tell apart, sorta the same thing with gundams, think of wut it would be like if SF and Destiny wear the same color it would make watching them fight confusing, take that pic wear everyone saw SF IJ and Gaia next to each other most people could not tell it was Gaia but if it had been colored it would have been obvious, i dont think they change color because of phase shift this and that i thinks its a way for the viewer to go oh its kira in strike oh its impulse with sword flyer. i understand then when they power up this phase wutever comes online but you have to think that they wouldnt have relly been to concerned about colors, id like to think its more to make um look purty would you wanna buy all these models if they wear all just gray and wutnot?

Marcis
Wed, 08-10-2005, 08:09 AM
Originally posted by: john_doe_107
this includes a stronger phase shift armour, hence its colouration. (true with sword impulse as well with its variable phase shift)
kira needed to power the booster through strike's power supply, so it had to reduce the intensity of its phase shift armour.
OMG, people can you stop drolling over that booster like it is something ... superior.
It is just acceleration booster allowing Strike to escape atmosphere, Gundams can't make into satellite orbit on their own. Booster was needed to achieve that and nothing else. End of story

NeoBear
Wed, 08-10-2005, 11:35 AM
Originally posted by: Marcis

Originally posted by: john_doe_107
OMG, people can you stop drolling over that booster like it is something ... superior.
It is just acceleration booster allowing Strike to escape atmosphere, Gundams can't make into satellite orbit on their own. Booster was needed to achieve that and nothing else. End of story

gah i agree marc ROFL dood i never pay much atention to wut that guy says, but after reading wut he wrote im sure i have wasted a few more mins of my life thinking about it then i should have.