PDA

View Full Version : Bleach 44

woofcat
Tue, 08-09-2005, 05:56 PM
http://bt.saiyaman.info/downlo...ach+44+RAW.avi.torrent (http://bt.saiyaman.info/download.php?id=1068&file=%5BS%5EM%5D+Bleach+44+RA W.avi.torrent)
RAW.

Phoebus
Tue, 08-09-2005, 07:30 PM
woohoo, and there was alot of celebration going on !! :-)

NeoBear
Tue, 08-09-2005, 10:30 PM
http://www.point-blank.cc:7001...dda13906723538d44c59cb (http://www.point-blank.cc:7001/torrents/%5BHell-Fansubs%5D_Bleach_44%5B7EF8D9EC%5D.mkv.torrent?inf o_hash=ae454f5d7d743d804adda13906723538d44c59cb)

thats hells sub i dont dig mkv =/

Y
Tue, 08-09-2005, 11:03 PM
Why? There is absolutely no difference in the encode quality or playback at all.

NeoBear
Tue, 08-09-2005, 11:20 PM
i guess cause most of the time they are bigger and or you gotta get very specific encoders to make um work, and i know ya said they are no difernt but i can see a huge difernce visually between lunar and hells sub, of course it might be something they are doing and not a encodeing thing

DarthEnderX
Wed, 08-10-2005, 12:22 AM
hell fansubs would suck just as bad even if they were .avi's

woofcat
Wed, 08-10-2005, 12:24 AM
I am looking for speed more than quality. I can handle a few jumbled phrases if i get it 2 days in advance.

Y
Wed, 08-10-2005, 01:33 AM
Originally posted by: NeoBear
i guess cause most of the time they are bigger and or you gotta get very specific encoders to make um work, and i know ya said they are no difernt but i can see a huge difernce visually between lunar and hells sub, of course it might be something they are doing and not a encodeing thing

You have to get a specific codec to make .avi work too. Also, Hell uses shitty ass raws, it isn't a fault of the container. .mkv is equal or superior to .avi in every single way,

Anyway, this episode rocked.

NeoBear
Wed, 08-10-2005, 03:18 AM
i never knew it was cause they used shitty raws that explains a grip there are quite a few cases like this i guess

Kirakun
Wed, 08-10-2005, 03:45 AM
Originally posted by: Y

You have to get a specific codec to make .avi work too. Also, Hell uses shitty ass raws, it isn't a fault of the container. .mkv is equal or superior to .avi in every single way,

You seem to be one of only a handful that keep backing that format. But.......to each their own.

DeluxSkillz
Wed, 08-10-2005, 04:32 AM
okay this episode was freakin great, ishida showed some great stuff and i love how they kept true to the manga they left all the scenes in that i wouldn't expect to be left in i.e arm blown off, hole trough body, sword trough neck this was just awesome bleach is gonna end up being one of the best shounen animes of all time

NeoBear
Wed, 08-10-2005, 04:56 AM
well first of that episode was great however i will never dl one of hells subs again, it kept pausing and or just freking out as i watched it i tryed other mkv files as well as other formats of bleach and had no probs, im gonna stick with lunar and BS subs from now on, one thing thats nice about mkv or hells subs im not sure wich is the reson behind it, but its nice to be abel to turn of the subs helps with screen shots if nothing else.

oh and one more thing jesus that episode rocked

Turkish-S
Wed, 08-10-2005, 05:58 AM
hell-sub (AVI) (http://www.point-blank.cc:7001/torrents/%5BHell-Fansubs%5D_Bleach_44_%5B85D296DE%5D.avi.torrent?in fo_hash=9b4991a29ec76a5d1b7860de024a371866c76784)

Terracosmo
Wed, 08-10-2005, 07:20 AM
Originally posted by: Kirakun

Originally posted by: Y

You seem to be one of only a handful that keep backing that format. But.......to each their own.

That's because Y is one of the few who actually knows what he's talking about i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Aeon
Wed, 08-10-2005, 08:22 AM
Bleach Society (http://jerry.mgmservers.net/[BleachSociety]_Bleach_-_44_[799D587D].avi.torrent)

Rename to .torrent

Turkish-S
Wed, 08-10-2005, 08:42 AM
whow nice episode. damn that miruyi isn't dead.

Terracosmo
Wed, 08-10-2005, 10:31 AM
Fuck that was great, Ishida is so cool. So powerful and was awesome in those clothes of his too. Man he totally raped Mayuri's bankai.
Too bad he didn't die though.

Ishida is however quite unlucky, considering who he met at the end of the episode in his state i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Aeon
Wed, 08-10-2005, 10:58 AM
Freaking Mayuri, why didn't him and his bankai just die. Atleast Ishida didn't run into one of the more agressive captains at the end. I doubt a peace loving guy that hates fighting will kill him.

Y
Wed, 08-10-2005, 03:37 PM
Originally posted by: Kirakun

Only a handful of people on the Internet are sane.

Advantages of .mkv:
New features can be added easily instead of having to hack them in like .avi
Softsubs
As a result of the above, fully customizable subs (so I don't have to look at some shitty ass subber's idea of a good font)
Native support for stuff like 5.1 audio, multiple audio tracks, etc.
Better audio compression.

Disadvantages:
No faggy ass blinking karaoke openings.

That about wraps it up.

alstar83
Wed, 08-10-2005, 07:26 PM
Ishida is sure becoming so powerful...totally defeated Mayuri's bankai...first I was so worried when Mayuri was about to release his bankai....but my worry was out of place.
So Mayuri is the first captain who released the bankai stage. It was so creepy and huge.
Can't wait till next ep...back to Ichigo I hope

Knives122
Wed, 08-10-2005, 07:38 PM
more like "Ishida sure is becoming really powerless" he lost his powers from taking off the glove, and it doesnt look like he's getting them back anytime soon. And to make matters worse he just ran into Tousen; so in other words: He is royally fucked.

Roko
Thu, 08-11-2005, 01:27 AM
damn, this episode was awesome! About the glove thing: I thought he hadn't taken it off completely. Since there are these 2 "sticks" (I'll just call them that) on his glove, and he just broke off one. Didn't his grandfather say something like "you can only do it once, or you'll lose your powers"? I'm probably incorrect, since I watched Hell fansubs, so go ahead and correct me if I am. Oh, and one more thing: Mayuri really needs to die.

Zhan
Thu, 08-11-2005, 01:51 AM
All he need to do is break the seal, then it would be considered taken off.

DarthEnderX
Thu, 08-11-2005, 02:39 AM
Yeah, Ishida is hosed. He'll probably just get jailed with Chad though.

Man, I was really dissapointed in the Bankai. I'm hoping they aren't all that rediculously awful looking and its just Mayuri's thats that fucking ugly(he's released sword was pretty wierd to begin with).

I don't like the idea that when Ichigo gets to Bankai he might end up with some kinda...thing...fighting next to him instead of a sword in his hands.

Can't believe fucking Mayuri didn't die.

Dezalanel
Thu, 08-11-2005, 02:54 AM
Just to let ya know everyone else ban kais are bad ass looking = ]. So no worries.

Aramis
Thu, 08-11-2005, 05:17 AM
Byakuya's first release is a swarm of cherry blossoms...I bet the second will be a tree i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

Zhan
Thu, 08-11-2005, 05:26 AM
I wonder if ichigo's bankai would be like....a fucking huge sword the size of jiroubou or something lol

Masamune
Thu, 08-11-2005, 06:19 AM
that would do him no good =/

ishida sucks , aim for the head noob.

Hikyuu
Thu, 08-11-2005, 07:11 AM
Oh man .. great episode i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif... Im a little pissed Mayuri is alive.. So if Mayuri's Bankai stage was just a manifestation of the spirit of his sword (and what an ugly spirit it was) then maybe that would hold true for all of them.,.. Like Ichigo's is That man... but I am just going out on a limb ^^...
They sure did leave Ishida in quite the predicament..lets just see how that unfolds. Perhaps he will pass out and then jsut be taken captive and saved from fading away..

Aeon
Thu, 08-11-2005, 09:04 AM
If everybodies bankai is a manifestation of their sword then we so need to see Renji release his. I would love to see a giant badass monkey with a snake for a tail. If LT's can't release bankai's then he better be a special case. I demand a snake monkey.

Hikyuu
Thu, 08-11-2005, 09:09 AM
Who said anything about it being larger when they release it? Id laugh if it was the same size andIchigo's Bankai just like stommed it to death.. But I dont know if what I think is true or not.. i guess Ill have to wait to see Ichigo's training i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

Knives122
Thu, 08-11-2005, 09:16 AM
if anyone was paying attention to the preview(not say you were'nt but this went by pretty quickly), you saw Ishida sitting down looking to his right, meaning that Tousen took his powerless ass to jail.

@Aeon: well since the "supposed" weakest captain of the Gotei 13 can do Bankai, then its pretty safe that all the other captains can do it(with the exception of Zaraki who well cant do any of that stuff....yet(he said he wanted to get stronger, so what does that tell you)). i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

oh, and from what I saw it looked like Mayuris bankai was basically the maifested spirit of his sword combined with the shikai(the gold and crap)......hmmmm research time.

Hikyuu
Thu, 08-11-2005, 09:28 AM
Well, I did see that I was just trying to think how it would happen...

vegita625
Thu, 08-11-2005, 11:00 AM
Originally posted by: Aeon
If everybodies bankai is a manifestation of their sword then we so need to see Renji release his. I would love to see a giant badass monkey with a snake for a tail. If LT's can't release bankai's then he better be a special case. I demand a snake monkey.

I just couldn't help but lmao when I read "I demand a snake monkey!" lol

I can imagine the man Zangetsu coming out as a Bankai, that would be so awesome, but what kinda powers would he have? I mean Golden Ashigi Jizou (sp?) was just a gigantic golden catepillar... but it had spikes and poison breath! Yea, you get what I mean, what would Zangetsu have *if* this is the case?

Hikyuu
Thu, 08-11-2005, 11:54 AM
He would have the.. its the one that says bad mutha fucka attitude i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

mage
Thu, 08-11-2005, 05:06 PM
Originally posted by: Dezalanel
Just to let ya know everyone else ban kais are bad ass looking = ]. So no worries.
wtf? you're gay man.

Krazyluck
Thu, 08-11-2005, 09:17 PM
Lunar 44 is out
http://a.scarywater.net/lunar/...5AFA366%5D.avi.torrent (http://a.scarywater.net/lunar/%5BLunar%5D%20Bleach%20-%2044%20%5BD5AFA366%5D.avi.torrent)

oyabun
Fri, 08-12-2005, 03:15 AM
i think ichigo's bankai would be ...... A LITTLE KITCHEN KNIFE which is very sharp by the way.. haha lol!

kenren
Fri, 08-12-2005, 08:47 AM
just watched lunar's sub.

i felt kinda sad for ishida...he ran into another captain after another... xD
looking forward to the next epi...

Itachi_y2k5
Fri, 08-12-2005, 11:48 AM
omg that ep rocked if mayuris bankai is an animal maybe everyones is a living object maybe ichigos is that guy :S

omg ishida was unlucky --' 2 capts in 1 day

choochoo
Fri, 08-12-2005, 01:05 PM
Hey everyone, this is my first time posting in this forum ..

I just watched this episode and it rocks. But it sucks that ishida lost all his powers. Although, I don't think that he will lose them forever like the episode says, that would just be kinda stupid since I think he is one of the more important or main characters. And since he is supposed to be a Quincy "genius" he will somehow revive those powers and be able to transform into his ultimate form whenever he pleases when he gets those powers back.

I also want to say I havent read the manga and only watch the anime, but this seems to be the trend in all the anime's I've watched. Anyways, this is what I predict to happen in the future.

masamuneehs
Fri, 08-12-2005, 05:42 PM
Ishida won't lose all his powers (In my opinion) thats just the creators fucking with us.

Anyhow, the evil mad scientist Captain Mayuri goes right up to the top of my favorite Soul Society character (just under Ichimaru Gin and the pink-robe guy) I love Hojo-esque mad scientists who are so calm and maliciously cruel! Mwhaha! His Bankai release was scary looking, like something out of Berserk (the whole deformed baby larvae thing) and his escape was wickedly eerie.

I kept expecting for Ishida to run into Capt. Hitsugaya (the little kid) but this other one was waiting for him instead. Tough break huh?

and Welcome to the Forums ChooChoo

Wait.

Chu chu?

ChaosK
Fri, 08-12-2005, 06:23 PM
masumeeeh i'm guessing thats because you saw the intro which is misleading?

and now ishida will get his ass owned (i dont have a grudge against him or anything, its just it'll be fuckin ridiculous if he gets out of this somehow unless ichigo appears to save his ass.

masamuneehs
Fri, 08-12-2005, 06:37 PM
Yeh, I guess I got used to the Gundam Seed Destiny openings where they spoil future events (and the Naruto openings where they heavilly hint towards the future events) and just assumed that events from the show's opening would be used in the show.

Especially since the opening ends with a Renji vs. Ichigo fight, which did in fact occur. Includes an Ichigo vs. Kenpachi showdown, also occurred. But the whole Hitsugaya vs. Ishida thing and Chad vs. that one Captain whom we really know nothing about (where Yoroichi does the badass act of biting off the enemy's sword, so wicked cool) were misleading.

Ishida IS already whooped, worn out from his fight against Capt. Mayuri. This new Captain really doesn't seem the type to kill, despite his words, and Ishida is obviously powerless so...

Mae
Fri, 08-12-2005, 07:46 PM
I agree the Ishida won't lose his ability. They just had to add that to give him a power-up and then explain why he doesn't just use it all of the time. And I was pretty disappointed the captain survived (although his second kindly saved Ishida and revealed his weakness). The baby-faced caterpillar thing creeped me out :(

dark maginn
Fri, 08-12-2005, 08:33 PM
I think he wont lose of his quincy powers and i wonder if he ever get his glove back

kooshi
Fri, 08-12-2005, 09:44 PM
Isn't that glove a one-of-a-kind? It was a present from his grandfather, wasn't it?

2:25
Sat, 08-13-2005, 04:47 AM
yeah, it was.

I'm guessing that Ishida will probably be taken as a prisoner in the next episode.

And eventually gets his powers back.

Munsu
Sat, 08-13-2005, 10:52 AM
I think that Ishida did lose his powers, but I think he'll be handled pretty much like how Ichigo was handled... he loses his powers and then has to go through some sort of trials or training to gain them back, though I would preffer that he lost his powers forever...

choochoo
Sat, 08-13-2005, 12:50 PM
Originally posted by: masamuneehs
Wait.

Chu chu?

Hey =].. err.. its like the train noise choo choo heh.

back to the original topic, yea, I think Ishida will pull off an Ichigo-like thing.

DarthEnderX
Sun, 08-14-2005, 03:58 AM
omg that ep rocked if mayuris bankai is an animal maybe everyones is a living object maybe ichigos is that guy :S

That would suck! Whats Ichigo gonna do, hold That Guy by his foot and flail him around? If Ichigo can't wield it, IT BLOWS!

I demand snake monkey.

Being the dominant animal of the pair I'm afraid that that thing is a monkey-snake, not a snake monkey.

(where Yoroichi does the badass act of biting off the enemy's sword, so wicked cool)

Its one of the best things in any anime opening ever!

Enderz
Sun, 08-14-2005, 06:16 AM
nice epi cant wait to see ichigos bankai.

BTW: that captain in the end was awsome with his crying soul slayer

Astronopolis
Sun, 08-14-2005, 12:32 PM
crying soul slayer? i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif

masamuneehs
Sun, 08-14-2005, 01:11 PM
Cant remember that black Capts name, but he always seems to be the mournful angsty type (from the little that we've seen of him) and because he says he really doesnt want to fight, but then uses his Zanpaktou on others, I can see why the sword is crying. Its probably upset that its master doesn't like to use it, and that it has to be used so begrudingly.

kooshi
Sun, 08-14-2005, 08:06 PM
Black captain's name is Tousen.

mage
Sun, 08-14-2005, 08:48 PM
What the hell are you guys talking about? Crying soul slayer? He says "Cry out, Suzumushi", it's the same as Renji saying "Howl, Zabimaru" or Byakuya saying "Scatter, Senbonzakura" to release their shikai.

Knives122
Sun, 08-14-2005, 08:59 PM
they're talking about the scream like sound it made when it was released. just how zabimaru made that howl like noise and senbonzakura make that twinkling noise when it was released

edit: dropped

Munsu
Sun, 08-14-2005, 09:43 PM
Nothing racist about it.... I find it racist that you are making an issue out of it...

So let's leave such discussions, complaints, and arguments out of this forum...

mage
Sun, 08-14-2005, 09:47 PM
It never made a scream sound.. I'm pretty sure the sounds that are made when they release their blade are simply just added for effect - to make it cooler. If it were "crying" or "screaming", it would have been stated like it has every other time.

Knives122
Sun, 08-14-2005, 09:50 PM
well there was a high pitched tone when he did it so, it was either the noise of the soulslayer or the music they play at the end of every ep.

Terracosmo
Sun, 08-14-2005, 09:51 PM
Originally posted by: Knives122
and Kooshi, I consider what you said some-what of a racist comment, you could've said "the captain that stopped Ishida" or "the captain that was at the top of the stairs"

If you meant:

"Black captain's name is Tousen."

You have got to be joking.
Are you saying it'd be racist to say "that white guy who likes Yzak" about me?

Honoko
Sun, 08-14-2005, 09:59 PM
i always thought yoruichi had a really nice tan.....

mage
Sun, 08-14-2005, 10:01 PM
They play a different sound at the end of each episode, however this sound also coincided with the black/white invert color coming from his sword, which was either part of the technique, or just a "cool" way to end the episode.

kooshi
Sun, 08-14-2005, 10:57 PM
Doesn't matter any more, Terra, Knives dropped it.
Yoruichi always looks good, haha.
We won't be able to find out what the sound means until the next episode.

Enderz
Tue, 08-16-2005, 06:53 AM
I still think that you will here the crying sound of it OR he ment the crying to cut someone but just as kooshi said we will have to wait to the next episode (cant wait to see another bankai)