PDA

View Full Version : Problems (edited thread)

Alhuin
Mon, 08-08-2005, 06:35 PM
I don't know what I did to make this happen, but the information I get when I run my mouse over an .mp3 file (or any other file) doesn't show everything it used to. All it shows now is this:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v376/Alhuin/Untitled-1bf.jpg
It used to also list the bitrate, length, artist/album, track number, etc. It's the same thing with video fles.

I tried restarting the computer and that didn't work. I tried un-installing BS player (cause that's all I've installed within the past few days)... and that didn't work. I can't find any option in the folder options or preferences. And I don't really know how to explain the "error" detailed enough to look it up via Google. So, if anyone has any answers, or could point me out to a site that could help me, I'd greatly appreciate it.

Hikyuu
Tue, 08-09-2005, 07:08 AM
What are your mp3 fils associated with program wise? That may be why.. Im not quite sure though..

Alhuin
Wed, 08-10-2005, 02:26 AM
My .mp3 files are (and always have been) associated with Windows Media Player. So I know that's not the problem.

Honestly, this problem isn't even my biggest concern at the moment. I can deal with it... but if there's a reason behind it I'd really like to know it.

Now... so I don't double-post or make another thread for the matter... I have a problem with BSplayer. I have searched on Google... on the BSplayer site... I have played around with all my settings... and I still can't figure this out.
BSplayer crashes when I open an .ogm file. I generally don't like to dl .ogm for problems like this... but some anime I look for can only be found in .ogm. So, I gave it a try. Anyways... whenever I open it, it crashes. Well... doesn't technically crash... but an error message pops up that says "a problem has been encountered and BSplayer needs to close" blah blah blah...

I can move the box off to the side and still watch the video, but I can't select a different language or subtitles. I'm really really lost... and I'm very frustrated at the moment. I followed Y's guide and downloaded/installed everything he reccomended... and other files work just fine. I found something online about "Lazy____ guide" or something like that and it mentioned something about reight-clicking the green arrow at the bottom left and selecting "Ogg Splitter" and then doing some things... but everytime I right click the green arrow, the "Ogg Splitter" isn't "clickable"....

I saw some similar cases on BS's forum... but no one ever answered them...
I don't really know what else to say now. I think I've posted enough information about the problem. Any help would be greatly appreciated.