PDA

View Full Version : ID music

NeoBear
Mon, 08-08-2005, 04:49 PM
i noticed that there is only one page so im assuming its not posted anywear else so sorry if im wrong but wear are all the id beat links yall?

i used to have a collection of all the songs from stage 1,2 ,3 but my dl box died a while back, when i go looking all i can find are mixes from the arcade or the 4th season, that ant gettign it done yall i think the first season stuff was beyond words i used to bump that stuff so hard does anybody know a site wear i can serch i tryed box torrents and torrent spy but i want all of stage1/2/3 any idas fellas

and jesus i rember the first time i saw a english dub of id i swear im pretty laid back yall but i stood up and the stuff that was coming outt my mouth ... man i was pissed rember when he meets nat at the park and in the english dub they are playing some rock crap i was like, they are just walkign in the park jesus, i hope someone was shot over that.

Deckz
Mon, 08-08-2005, 07:09 PM
yeh it is in boxtorrents, search for it again...theres a torrent named "Initial D Super OST Collection (Complete).torrent"

i think it has all the songs up-to-date till just before Stage 4 (kinda perfect for u i guess =p), but the thing is, it's 1.36GB...u decide if u wanna download it... lol

NeoBear
Mon, 08-08-2005, 07:40 PM
thanks man i found it i just didnt wanna sign up to there site i hate haveing to do stupid register stuff took me almost a yr to register here lol oh well, good lookign out =)