PDA

View Full Version : Believe

NeoBear
Fri, 08-05-2005, 09:39 AM
i serched back pretty far in these fourms and i have been looking at a grip of bt sites i was wondering if someone could help me find the op song to GS that they started useing around ep 27 i think its called believe thats like the bestest damned gs song ever =) heck i even dl the whole gs ost to get that one song but i cant find that either

but if im asking for something i should not just ignore/ delete this post =O

SFreedomZGMFx20a
Fri, 08-05-2005, 10:35 AM
WTH, u kinda start talking about A and in the middle of it u continue with B, i get u want a song, but from GS or GSD? and, have u tried to google the lyrics? that will help u get the song's title, after that just use some P2P program.

EDIT: PS, I cant belive u answered ur own question with ur question.

Person A asks Person B
Person A: Which time is it?
Person B: I dont know, Which time is it?

or something like that.

NeoBear
Fri, 08-05-2005, 10:59 AM
yeah sigh im not relly sure how that happen i wasnt sure wut that was so i clicked it =/

but the song im talkign about is from GS its the one wear they first started showing freedom launch and then the name pops up they started using it on ep 27 im pretty sure its called BELIEVE cause half way thru the credits they show the name like they do with most openings

i actually did try google and it came up with all kinds of stuff

NM
Fri, 08-05-2005, 11:12 AM
You can download Believe at Gendou's Anime Music. (http://gendou.com/amusic/?filter=gundam%20seed&page=1) You have to register but its free.

NeoBear
Fri, 08-05-2005, 11:31 AM
dood if you feel a slight tug down below thats just me swinging on your nuts thanks bro =)

Mut
Fri, 08-05-2005, 11:33 AM
Originally posted by: NeoBear
yeah sigh im not relly sure how that happen i wasnt sure wut that was so i clicked it =/
I guess "mark this message as the answer" is a pretty hard statement to figure out.

Anyway, what you just said in the post above is the gayest thing I've heard all day.

NeoBear
Fri, 08-05-2005, 11:39 AM
i know its was my first ever post man give a brother a brek ill try to keep the stupidity/gayness in check from here on hommie

Mut
Fri, 08-05-2005, 02:35 PM
We're not related, don't call yourself a brother.

aznimperialx
Fri, 08-05-2005, 03:42 PM
i think he is saying all the stuff cuz hes black =/

SFreedomZGMFx20a
Fri, 08-05-2005, 06:33 PM
Yeah, i think so too. But please, i did posted for a first time some weeks ago and i decided to wait before clicking it. It took me 1 minute to figure it out after it was posted.

NeoBear
Fri, 08-05-2005, 07:45 PM
i have been coming here for like almost a year but i never posted cause i knew id get no love from you mofos but thanks anyway lol (in real life niggas)

aznimperialx
Fri, 08-05-2005, 09:03 PM
i have been coming here for like almost a year but i never posted cause i knew id get no love from you mofos but thanks anyway lol (in real life niggas)

it says u joined 8/5/05 u joined 2day

Illrenmazou
Fri, 08-05-2005, 11:52 PM
He means he is just sneaking in the forums for a year, he signed up just recently.

PSJ
Sat, 08-06-2005, 03:47 AM

You need to earn your love in this place. No one will think you are a great guy for no reason.

Go to Gendou.com and get Believe. As for that other song i don't know. Try Akatsuki no kuruma.

Terracosmo
Sat, 08-06-2005, 05:16 AM
And please keep the street slang of the forums. This is a message board, not a ghetto.