View Full Version : Chapter 271

DeluxSkillz
Fri, 08-05-2005, 06:09 AM
http://shonenjump.free.fr/Naruto.zip

enjoy

Terracosmo
Fri, 08-05-2005, 06:20 AM
Wow.

Even with a bunch of ropes in his stomach, Sasori looks hot.

DeluxSkillz
Fri, 08-05-2005, 06:31 AM
i really want a translation to much talking going on in this chapter, kishimoto could've made him look cooler though what the hell is the rope for?

RasenDori
Fri, 08-05-2005, 06:39 AM
when they told us color pages last week... i didnt expect and advertisement. kishimoto must be getting a heck of a lot of royalties to have to sell out by inserting so many advertisements of the movies accessories in the door pages. next then we know there will be panels in the manga that focus on it. sasuke: why is naruto so strong? is it because of that cool naruto wrist band for $2.99? well my ultra cool sharingan contacts ($49.99) should be able to take him down!"

Hikyuu
Fri, 08-05-2005, 07:31 AM
hmm wow.. when Kakashi was using all the kanji in his dialog (or better yet when it was placed there to shorten wtf he was saying) the look on naruto's face to me was like.. huh? wtf did you just say? anywhoo.. How could they ruin Sasori's bishounen body like that ;.;... Oh well.. did look pretty cool.. was that a winch coming out of his abdomen o.0?

Winged Dancer
Fri, 08-05-2005, 07:35 AM
Originally posted by: Terracosmo
Wow.

Even with a bunch of ropes in his stomach, Sasori looks hot.

Now honey, don't say things like that or I'll become afraid I'll have to dress up like a 12 year old boy and bondage myself or something.

And I can't open the fucking file. Ah well. I'll go and mek use of my time meanwhile.

Raven
Fri, 08-05-2005, 07:38 AM
Link's dead. Or it seems to be at least.

Hikyuu
Fri, 08-05-2005, 07:59 AM
Hmm I must have skimmed over that.. terra thinks a guy is HOT i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif .. bwhahah e.e one with the darksie he shall be ...::yoda sounds.::

kAi
Fri, 08-05-2005, 11:50 AM
Worked for me, and damn Sasori is cool now.

I like his intestines, heh.

RyougaZell
Fri, 08-05-2005, 12:29 PM
A friend told me a page is missing... anybody knows about this?

Oh yeah... Sakura only has 1 minute left at the end of the chapter
And Kakashi convinced Naruto to take it easy since Deidara is a long-rage ninja, that he (Kakashi) will make a plan to bring him down and support Naruto (Kakashi was speaking that when facing a long-range ninja you must depend on others who can plan like Shikamaru or use support justu, Kakashi tells Naruto he can do both)

Chiyo-baa seems to have not used her antidote... I think she's going to die after using the 2nd ration to save Sakura. Whenever Sasori is defeated before or after I dunno... but Sasori said he respected Sakura, after learning she fought his poison (and believes she learnt that by curing Kankurou)

Great chapter i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

Sidnne
Fri, 08-05-2005, 03:22 PM
Hmm... well I wish I could say this way a cool chapter. But I've seen this all before, seemingly every chapter since this battle began.

Naruto and Kakashi are chasing Deidara. Sasori realizes that he has under estimated Chiyo and Sakura, so he pulls out another "ultimate" surprise. Chiyo and Sakura look like they are in trouble at the end of the chapter "omg what are they going to do, they could die!!" And there is still no sign of Team Gai.

It just doesn't feel like we are getting anywhere. Its a lot like the movie "Groundhog Day"

Winged Dancer
Fri, 08-05-2005, 04:11 PM
I remember liking that movie when I was 13. I also remember it was damned repetitive.

How does Gaara manage to look cool even while advertising a cheap plastic give-away?

I dunno if Sasori looks cool... yeah, I guess he does, and truthfully I've never cared much for the puppet-user ninjas, so its nice to see him fighting on his own. Yeah, that much I like.

Was I the only one that noticed that Chiyo slipped the antidote into her robe instead of using it? I guess she plans on being all cool and nail Sasori at the cost of her own life... yeah, like, she'll allow herself to be wounded and then, a la Neji she'll use that same attack to at least hurt Sasori and then she'll force-feed Sakura the antidote or something. So that would leave Sakura against Sasori and since we know Sakura wouldn't be able to do shit against Sasori Kishimoto will make Chiyo hurt him so that he'll retreat. 'Cause he's too bishounen to die yet.

RasenDori
Fri, 08-05-2005, 06:15 PM
so... uh... if sasoris intestines are fake... how does he dispose of waste? ... in fact... why is he even alive?

RyougaZell
Fri, 08-05-2005, 06:40 PM
Originally posted by: Winged Dancer
Was I the only one that noticed that Chiyo slipped the antidote into her robe instead of using it? .

If you had readed my post, you would have noticed you weren't the only who noticed that.

Dunno about you people, but I liked this chapter a lot... you may all say repetitive... but I prefer this than having a month of flashbacks

Knives122
Fri, 08-05-2005, 11:17 PM
readed is not a word i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

@ Rasendori: its obvious that Sasori doesnt eat or drink(since hes a puppet) and therefore doesnt need to dispose of waste

but man I wasnt expecting Sasori to look like that, he sorth got a little sasuke-ey with the wings, but oh well he's going to die one way or anothe now that he's shown all his moves.

drcitan
Sat, 08-06-2005, 01:10 AM
I'm gonna say this again....Sasori will not die anytime soon. If Deidara can defeat Gaara without using 100% of his abilitys than there is no way Sasori will die against Sakura and Chiyo period.

SOLDIER [X]
Sat, 08-06-2005, 01:13 AM
you were kinda looking it out of contexxt drcitan. Had Gaara not protected the village Deidara would be dead. Deidara played off of Gaara's weakness and if he hadn't he would have been dead.

dragon608608
Sat, 08-06-2005, 01:31 AM
Originally posted by: SOLDIER [X]
you were kinda looking it out of contexxt drcitan. Had Gaara not protected the village Deidara would be dead. Deidara played off of Gaara's weakness and if he hadn't he would have been dead.

it is so true. You said it, Soldier. i got the feeling both Sasori and Chiyo going to die. Deidara is 50-50, she (not sure she or he) may die or may not. However, with the ultra combination of Naruto and Kakashi, I am not surprising when Deidara die also.

nests
Sat, 08-06-2005, 01:39 AM
Originally posted by: dragon608608

it is so true. You said it, Soldier. i got the feeling both Sasori and Chiyo going to die. Deidara is 50-50, she (not sure she or he) may die or may not. However, with the ultra combination of Naruto and Kakashi, I am not surprising when Deidara die also.

I second that Chiyo and Sasori are going down since Sasori already ran out of surprices and you get the fealing that Chiyo feels like Sakura has a lot of potential so she wasnts her to live. I dont think Deidara is gonna die, but seen how he has no more explosives and is going against a pissed off Naruto and a super smart Kakashi maybe he will. Than again wans't Zetsu suppost to be close by maybe he is goinna help him

kAi
Sat, 08-06-2005, 01:55 AM
Zetsu is the man!

Something like a suicide technique could be used on Chiyo's behalf, I don't want Sakura being able to defeat Sasori, it's not right. We still have Team Gai who could come in at any moment, there fights don't need to be shown, and haven't seen anything from them in a while.

mage
Sat, 08-06-2005, 04:03 AM
goddamn these chapters are accomplishing totally nothing. i hope all the akatsuki fights arent as long as this piece of shit.

RasenDori
Sat, 08-06-2005, 07:15 AM
sasoris seems to being going all out, and hes gotten enough development. hes got my vote for the first akatsuki member to be taken out.

EDIT: it looks to me like kishimoto is really pushing the length of these fights. back in the chuunin exam a fight wouldnt last longer then 5 chapters. now kishimoto strecthes them out to fit a whole volume.

Konohamaru
Sat, 08-06-2005, 10:52 AM
hehe sasori gets cooler and cooler each time. I'm guessing the REAL Sasori is in hiding controlling the young Sasori we all see. I mean he is a puppet master after all. You can't just appear and look young without giving a reason. I think the young Sasori will die and the real one will learn from the fight as to use a diff poison next time. Cool chapter tho.

Stoopider
Sat, 08-06-2005, 10:31 PM
I think thats really him. Probably made himself into a puppet so he can live forever. Something like Oro.

I got the feeling Deidara's going to die rather than Sasori. Kinda like Sasori, pretty cool enemy. Maybe Gai Team would defeat their nemesis and in the nick of time save Sakura (But Chiyo would die).

Naruto and Kakashi's too far away to be helped.. Hence imo Naruto's going to hump Deidara's corpse.

Zhan
Sat, 08-06-2005, 11:59 PM
Shannaro LQ out.

Yeah it is the real him, he made himself into a puppet.

deadlydreamx
Sun, 08-07-2005, 12:06 AM
How can that really be sasori if he's a puppet... last time i knew puppets couldnt act on their own.. so my guess is that he made a puppet of himself at the age of when he thought he was at his peek of his strength

Jaredster
Sun, 08-07-2005, 02:15 AM
This was a cool chapter. I am excited for the next one.

The Heretic Azazel
Sun, 08-07-2005, 10:04 AM
If that's his true body, I guess he could never be a jinchuuriki.

Also how does he think and act and speak and have memories of his own, if he's still just a puppet? Didn't understand that. I thought he would be more or less soulless like the kazekage puppet he has.

drcitan
Sun, 08-07-2005, 10:24 AM

I see what you mean by me looking at it out of context. I guess what I was trying to get across was that Deidara was holding back against Gaara because the Akasuki wanted him alive. I agree that Gaara didn't go all out b/c he was protecting the village but I won't agree with you as far as saying Gaara could have defeated Deidara. Not only is Deidara an Akasuki member but we all seen how many steps ahead he could think as far as battle tactics.

To push my point about Deidara dieing soon in the manga we still don't know anything about his past....which I think alot of us are interested in finding out about. He might get fucked up by Kakashi an Naruto but he seems like the type that will flee if need be.

Assertn
Sun, 08-07-2005, 01:09 PM
If gaara didn't have a reason to rush the fight to end, he could've just stood there and took every single one of deidara's attacks. Then when deidara runs out of ammo, he'd be screwed.

Mut
Sun, 08-07-2005, 01:22 PM
I'm pretty sure Gaara's sand can't withstand hundreds of explosive birds.

The Heretic Azazel
Sun, 08-07-2005, 01:26 PM
Why not? It's been broken, but there's no reason to believe it couldn't have blocked everything. Deidara still could have improvised on it though.

Mut
Sun, 08-07-2005, 02:34 PM
Ugh. Sasori is such a bitch. "I've never been given such a hard time since I first joined Akatsuki." Faggot. Who turns themselves into a puppet? Talk about being batshit insane, and a bitch.

Watch when I rub healing ointment all over Sakura's wounds, and she takes his fricking harpoon-intestines bullshit and sticks it up his ass, and then uses her superhuman strength to shatter his stunted-growth ass. He has some shit hooked up to his back. All Sakura needs is a clean shot at his back. Backstab!

It's going to be another retreat for Akatsuki, just like Kisame and Itachi, fucking pussies. How about actually staying for a fight, like when Jiraiya had 'em trapped in a frog's mouth?! Come on Kishimoto, tell me these new villains aren't such wussbags. Naruto is gonna fuck that chocobo-riding eunuch up.

drcitan
Sun, 08-07-2005, 03:30 PM
I'm really liking this chapter though. Sakura is starting to shine. Kakashi just became even more of an badass by admiting he is just as cunning as Shikamaru. Were finally gonna see some teamwork between teacher and student. I can't wait to see what Sakura has up her sleeve.

Assertn
Sun, 08-07-2005, 05:43 PM
Originally posted by: Mut@chi

it withstood deidara's strongest attack.

And he didnt have hundreds of explosive birds......
he only had like, 2 human sized birds, maybe 10 small birds max, a couple spiders, and that 1 ultra powerful thing. In fact, he even stated that he pretty much exhausted his supply of creatures in that fight.

drcitan
Sun, 08-07-2005, 07:02 PM
Damn all this talk about Gaara....I hope they bring him back to life cuz the sand is lonely without the man. : ((

basey44
Sun, 08-07-2005, 07:23 PM
that would be the dumbest thing ever, i wanna see a good guy main character die, like naruto or something
then they can rename the show to kakashi

Sidnne
Sun, 08-07-2005, 10:17 PM
Originally posted by: basey44
that would be the dumbest thing ever, i wanna see a good guy main character die, like naruto or something
then they can rename the show to kakashi

And they can turn it into a Hentai so that all of the Kakashi fanbois can beat off to it!

drcitan
Mon, 08-08-2005, 12:14 AM
Yeah but if Chioji survived the way he did why not bring Gaara back to life. Yeah someone needs to die but why from the sand....they've suffered enough deaths.

Mut
Mon, 08-08-2005, 12:18 AM
Originally posted by: AssertnFailure

it withstood deidara's strongest attack.

And he didnt have hundreds of explosive birds......
he only had like, 2 human sized birds, maybe 10 small birds max, a couple spiders, and that 1 ultra powerful thing. In fact, he even stated that he pretty much exhausted his supply of creatures in that fight.
I know it did withstand that attack. But I'm saying that Gaara couldn't take on all those explosive clay thingies all at once. Anyway, my point is, Gaara can't just win by sitting in his sand sphere all day until Deidara runs out of clay like you said.

Originally posted by: drcitan
I'm really liking this chapter though. Sakura is starting to shine. Kakashi just became even more of an badass by admiting he is just as cunning as Shikamaru. Were finally gonna see some teamwork between teacher and student. I can't wait to see what Sakura has up her sleeve.
Kakashi has ALWAYS been smarter than Shikamaru. It was just confirmed early in this arc and even more confirmed in this chapter.

Raven
Mon, 08-08-2005, 10:08 AM
This fight feels like it's some 16-bit video game boss. Different stages/forms of the boss, different difficulty levels each form, different tactics to beat it, but essentially the same thing each time, only a slight rehash.

Still, I can't say I'm not enjoying it all the same.

Konohamaru
Mon, 08-08-2005, 11:06 AM
Kakashi has ALWAYS been smarter than Shikamaru. It was just confirmed early in this arc and even more confirmed in this chapter.[/quote]

I don't think Kakashi is smarter. I think he's on par with Shika's knowledge. Just he has the advantage in that he has experience along with the sharingan and over 1000 jutsu's.

Gashapwn
Mon, 08-08-2005, 11:29 AM
Once Sasori gets defeated, it would be cool if Kankuro manages to aquire his corpse to use as his own HitoKugutsu! Still, its pretty sad to see a senior member of the akatsuki getting pushed to his limit fighting sakura.

chet_chetty
Mon, 08-08-2005, 06:03 PM
We all knew Sakura was exceptional at chakra control and very book smart from earlier on. So i could see how she learn to heal and get Tsunade's strength. What I dont get is how she, in this fight, has the chakra capacity to do all that stuff for extended periods. She was never known for having a good amount of chakra but now she seems to have a grip of it.

RasenDori
Mon, 08-08-2005, 09:23 PM
i think you guys are forgetting that sakura didnt do this alone. she wouldnt have survived this far if not for chiyo. chiyo's knowledge of kugutsu no jutsu and the traps helped sakura survive this long.

XanBcoo
Mon, 08-08-2005, 10:02 PM
Originally posted by: Konohamaru

Kakashi has ALWAYS been smarter than Shikamaru. It was just confirmed early in this arc and even more confirmed in this chapter.

I don't think Kakashi is smarter. I think he's on par with Shika's knowledge. Just he has the advantage in that he has experience along with the sharingan and over 1000 jutsu's.[/quote]

You don't become a chuunin at age 6 w/out being a fucking super-genious. His analytical intelligence is probably a lot higher than Shika's. I haven't read this chapter, so I don't know what proof there is, but I'm not suprised that it openly states he's "smarter"

Psyke
Mon, 08-08-2005, 10:24 PM
To me I still feel that Shikamaru's smarter. Not taking anything away from Kakashi though. Kakashi's really smart and "cunning", but Shikamaru's image has been that of a pure genius of IQ 200. Kakashi just has a vast amount of experience and talent, but I don't think he has an IQ of 200.

Kakashi - Genius Ninja
Shikamaru - Genius

Simple aint it?

kAi
Mon, 08-08-2005, 10:27 PM
Originally posted by: chet_chetty
We all knew Sakura was exceptional at chakra control and very book smart from earlier on. So i could see how she learn to heal and get Tsunade's strength. What I dont get is how she, in this fight, has the chakra capacity to do all that stuff for extended periods. She was never known for having a good amount of chakra but now she seems to have a grip of it.

I think the amount of chakra she's used is believable to this point, Chiyo said she must be near her limits, and she said the remaining chakra is going into her attacks, she is close to her limits. If she had the same as before that would mean she hasn't improved, and we know she has. She's excellent with chakra control so she has used her chakra for what it's needed for, there is no chakra going to waste.

Assertn
Wed, 08-10-2005, 12:28 PM
Originally posted by: xanbcoo

Originally posted by: Konohamaru

I don't think Kakashi is smarter. I think he's on par with Shika's knowledge. Just he has the advantage in that he has experience along with the sharingan and over 1000 jutsu's.

You don't become a chuunin at age 6 w/out being a fucking super-genious. His analytical intelligence is probably a lot higher than Shika's. I haven't read this chapter, so I don't know what proof there is, but I'm not suprised that it openly states he's "smarter"[/quote]

Don't you remember asuma's explanation? Shika is insanely smart, but he has no interest in trying to do good in school or have a high ninja rank. He graduated from the academy with a low score, but he was easily smarter than iruka or any other chuunin back in those days.

XanBcoo
Wed, 08-10-2005, 01:23 PM
are you talking to me Assertn, or Konohamaru?
'cause I knew all that stuff.
I was just saying, shikamaru is a super genious, but chances are, kakashi is too.

Raven
Thu, 08-11-2005, 02:42 AM
They're geniuses in different ways. 'Genius' is not a black and white term.

folf
Thu, 08-11-2005, 04:22 PM
even if it, I mean Kakashi does state it, isn't this meant more to show what Naruto might think about Shika? Kakashi is analytically brilliant, sure, he knew what to say to get through to Naruto in the middle of a chase.

Jaredster
Thu, 08-11-2005, 06:21 PM
Didn't 270 at the very end of the chapter say 271 was going to have some color pages?

http://img284.imageshack.us/img284/7426/color0im.jpg

I want my color pages damnit. i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif

Terracosmo
Thu, 08-11-2005, 06:44 PM
So who else wants to bet money on the next chapter NOT being the conclusion?

folf
Thu, 08-11-2005, 08:16 PM
whether its the end of the fight or not, maybe by the end of next chapter most won't care if Sosora lost, or the outcome won't have to be so extravagent.

XanBcoo
Fri, 08-12-2005, 01:34 PM
The "next issue" messages always make me LOL.

The Heretic Azazel
Fri, 08-12-2005, 01:40 PM
Isn't the next chapter usually out by now?

Lefty
Fri, 08-12-2005, 04:25 PM
No, If it's not out by tonight then that would be rather odd, but a later day release is normal. so chill.

RasenDori
Fri, 08-12-2005, 08:49 PM
there is no jump this week since last issue was apparently a double issue

Knives122
Fri, 08-12-2005, 10:39 PM
hmmm, thats funny it didnt seem like a double issue

Zhan
Fri, 08-12-2005, 11:07 PM
What the fuck. It had the same amount of pages as the other chapters.

Jaredster
Sun, 08-14-2005, 01:00 AM
Originally posted by: RasenDori

go look at the issue again.

drcitan
Sun, 08-14-2005, 12:35 PM
I just thought of something. Either we have greatly underestimated Chiyo or Kishimoto has greatly dampered Sasori's strength in this fight. Sasori is considered a legendary puppet master thoughout the whole Sand village, has almost 300 hundred puppets under his belt, and defeated Sandaime the strongest sand leader in history without anyone noticing it. He took out a jounin Kankuro with his tail alone but here we are now seeing this fight and he is being pushed to go all out...the f#$% is going on Kishimoto??

His opponents are Sakura... who we all have to respect now because she has really shown what three years worth of training can do for someone who was considered a useless loser a couple of years back. Charaka control, movement, intelligence, and strength have all sky rocketed. She has smashed two of Sasori's highly valued puppets and is starting to be able to predict Sasori's movements on her own.

Chiyo is a more refined puppet master than Sasori seeing that she has seen through most of Sasori's attacks and can dodge just about everything he throws at her but lacks youth and stamina. Now She has'nt seen Sasori in 20 years but can still read his attack patterns and not only dodge herself but control Sakura's movements at the same time. This fight should have been over by now. Before this fight started WE were all like Sasori's gonna own these two regardless but know it almost seems like he might just be DEFEATED. If he is killed by a 15yr old with no field exp and an 85 yr old who is almost dead...we have a problem : ((

Mut
Sun, 08-14-2005, 02:53 PM
blah blah
Sasori became a shit character when he turned out to be a 16 year old boy. If Sasori is this weak, Kakashi could probably obliterate Deidara by himself.

drcitan
Sun, 08-14-2005, 04:51 PM

blah blah
Sasori became a shit character when he turned out to be a 16 year old boy. If Sasori is this weak, Kakashi could probably obliterate Deidara by himself.

Original quote blah blah...funny one Mut@chi. I know it was a long post but it was from the heart. Sasori was turning out to be a badass but now hes just a robotic baby kid

Neko Haruko
Sun, 08-14-2005, 09:51 PM
Originally posted by: Jaredster

It was a double issue of something else i believe, and I think there was no jump at ALL this week. So another week we go... ._.

Terracosmo
Sun, 08-14-2005, 09:56 PM
Kishimoto sucks so fucking much at character build up. Everybody are "legendary" or "awesome" or whatever but then something random happens and they lose anyway.
The only character who'll stay legendary til the very end is probably the fourth because he's dead already.

Honoko
Sun, 08-14-2005, 09:58 PM
just gotta wait and see how the next chapter pans out i guess....

RasenDori
Mon, 08-15-2005, 08:31 AM
Originally posted by: Jaredster

before you try to get smart, do try to make sure you know more then the person you are trying to outsmart. jump has done a double issue plenty of times before they take a week off, but NONE of the titles normally printed in the magazine are twice their original length. they just throw a bunch of extra content into the magazine. so us, the people that only read the titles in the magazine dont really get a pay off from the whole double issue thing.

Hakeem_21
Mon, 08-15-2005, 03:10 PM
I just thought of something. Either we have greatly underestimated Chiyo or Kishimoto has greatly dampered Sasori's strength in this fight. Sasori is considered a legendary puppet master thoughout the whole Sand village, has almost 300 hundred puppets under his belt, and defeated Sandaime the strongest sand leader in history without anyone noticing it. He took out a jounin Kankuro with his tail alone but here we are now seeing this fight and he is being pushed to go all out...the f#$% is going on Kishimoto??

His opponents are Sakura... who we all have to respect now because she has really shown what three years worth of training can do for someone who was considered a useless loser a couple of years back. Charaka control, movement, intelligence, and strength have all sky rocketed. She has smashed two of Sasori's highly valued puppets and is starting to be able to predict Sasori's movements on her own.

Chiyo is a more refined puppet master than Sasori seeing that she has seen through most of Sasori's attacks and can dodge just about everything he throws at her but lacks youth and stamina. Now She has'nt seen Sasori in 20 years but can still read his attack patterns and not only dodge herself but control Sakura's movements at the same time. This fight should have been over by now. Before this fight started WE were all like Sasori's gonna own these two regardless but know it almost seems like he might just be DEFEATED. If he is killed by a 15yr old with no field exp and an 85 yr old who is almost dead...we have a problem : ((

Kishimoto always does things like this. He builds up the bad guy to a legendary ninja and the same ninja lose to a kid were a genin couple of years ago. This is the reason i dont care what happenes in this arc anymore.

Just wanna see Naruto fight to see how much he have improved. I mean if Sakura is this good after three years, then Naruto should at the same level as Itachi,Jiraya and co now i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Kagemane_no_Jutsu
Mon, 08-15-2005, 04:00 PM

how do you know sakura has no field exp? She was the hokage's bitch for 2.5 years so I'd assume she did lots of stuff.

drcitan
Mon, 08-15-2005, 08:54 PM
Originally posted by: Kagemane_no_Jutsu

how do you know sakura has no field exp? She was the hokage's bitch for 2.5 years so I'd assume she did lots of stuff.

She might have a bit of field exp but when it comes to killing shes probably still green behind the ears. But your right I really should'nt assume that she has no field exp though but then there would'nt be any disagreements on anything if people did'nt assume things.

Mut
Mon, 08-15-2005, 09:16 PM
Sakura's field experience should literally be nothing compared to an Akaktsuki member's. Otherwise, what the fuck?

RasenDori
Mon, 08-15-2005, 10:13 PM
Originally posted by: Hakeem_21

Kishimoto always does things like this. He builds up the bad guy to a legendary ninja and the same ninja lose to a kid were a genin couple of years ago. This is the reason i dont care what happenes in this arc anymore.

Just wanna see Naruto fight to see how much he have improved. I mean if Sakura is this good after three years, then Naruto should at the same level as Itachi,Jiraya and co now

i think that we should realise a few things:
1) the fact that most of the main characters were genin a few years ago mean absolutely nothing. everyone of them nearly became a chuunin on their first try at the exam. meaning that they (including sakura) were already well beyond the level of ninja much older then them.

2) natuarally that would make there improvements over the years rather drastic. each and everyone one of those kids a practically genious ninjas. they just pale in comparison to likes of neji and shikamaru, but compare them to the pieces of trash that couldnt get past the test afte their genin graduation and the guys that couldnt make it through the second part of the chuunin exam.

3) chiyo would have a natural advantage in the fight against sasori since shes the one that taught him. although sasori is suposed to be (and is) a major badass, if someone relative knows how to fight you, they will stand a good chance.

4) this fight IS lasting too long (i will admit, ive grown a little bored of it) but thats because its trying to develop both sakura and sasori at the same time.

5) i think that it was pretty much foreshadowed in 267 that sasori would be captured and interogated. he may end up suppling information the same way that cho the sword silly sword dude in kenshin did.

hcheng02
Tue, 08-16-2005, 08:59 AM
Man, this whole thing with Sasori's power-ups is getting ridiculous. Its like "He's a freaky living puppet... no wait he's a bishonen... no wait he's a puppet again!" WTF, It's like Kishimoto couldn't make up his mind about Sasori's character design and decided to do them both. If his body was going to be a puppet, why didn't they just keep his original design with the scorpian tail and just keep exploring the traps in that?

At least this fight redeemed Sakura as a ninja for me. I just wish she will actually pull out a jutsu rather than just keep punching things. Please get back to Naruto vs Deidara.

Lefty
Tue, 08-16-2005, 12:01 PM
4) this fight IS lasting too long (i will admit, ive grown a little bored of it) but thats because its trying to develop both sakura and sasori at the same time.

I got a feeling that sasori is going ot rip out the scroll embeded in his chest, effectivly killing himslef. You think an akastuki member is going ot let them selves be captured.

ChaosK
Tue, 08-16-2005, 03:04 PM
Sakura's field experience should literally be nothing compared to an Akaktsuki member's. Otherwise, what the fuck?

during her little flashback to what she learned didnt tsunade basically exploit all a puppeteer's weakness for sakura? if she knows that, she doesnt need field experience because she already has all the knowledge you'd get in a field experience, in short, she uses tsunade's field experience which would probably be a lot.

$10 says sasori is acctually hidden in the walls or something and that he built that puppet just for the hell of eluding others, i really wouldnt be surprised if that happened, just when you think he's got no puppets he shits another 1 outta his ass.

Mut
Tue, 08-16-2005, 03:26 PM
Originally posted by: Chaoskiddo
during her little flashback to what she learned didnt tsunade basically exploit all a puppeteer's weakness for sakura? if she knows that, she doesnt need field experience because she already has all the knowledge you'd get in a field experience, in short, she uses tsunade's field experience which would probably be a lot.
Having learned something is completely different than actually applying it in an experience.

XanBcoo
Tue, 08-16-2005, 09:51 PM

Having learned something is completely different than actually applying it in an experience.

This was demonstrated in the first arc when sasuke "Died".
It was Sakura's first dramatic speech.
'cmon Chaoskiddo. i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

drcitan
Thu, 08-18-2005, 12:04 AM

$10 says sasori is acctually hidden in the walls or something and that he built that puppet just for the hell of eluding others, i really wouldnt be surprised if that happened, just when you think he's got no puppets he shits another 1 outta his ass.

He better do something badass cuz hes losing his cool quick

ChaosK
Thu, 08-18-2005, 02:34 PM
like someone said, its already lost.

kAi
Thu, 08-18-2005, 10:04 PM
Inane version out.
#mangareaders @ irc.irchighway.net