PDA

View Full Version : Strike Freedom pictures

Kirakun
Thu, 08-04-2005, 05:30 AM
Anybody have a site with a bunch or have some on their hard drive? I've googled it and I'm not impressed with what I found.

PSJ
Thu, 08-04-2005, 09:26 AM
That's pretty much what you can find. If you don't want to make your own screen caps.

redemption2
Thu, 08-04-2005, 11:06 AM
http://ashi.anime-epoch.com/index.php

Look in their image gallery under GSD screenshots. you'll get a ton of SF shots.

SFreedomZGMFx20a
Thu, 08-04-2005, 01:04 PM
Hmm, i want too Strike Freedom pictures, google only has Freedom. But screenshots I dont like, after all i got the videos.

EDIT: OH, i cant see the thumbnails.

Illrenmazou
Thu, 08-04-2005, 05:00 PM
Originally posted by: SFreedomZGMFx20a
Hmm, i want too Strike Freedom pictures, google only has Freedom. But screenshots dont like, after all i got the videos.

EDIT: OH, i cant see the thumbnails.

Do you have a Firewall? Try turning it off for a while

Strike Freedom
Fri, 08-05-2005, 05:50 PM
If you have VLC player or BS Player, you can freeze the images you like on the episode, then save them as pictures for wallpapers or what not....hope this might help i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif

PSJ
Fri, 08-05-2005, 06:07 PM
Works in WMP to. press ctrl+i and you got yourself a screenshot.

SFreedomZGMFx20a
Fri, 08-05-2005, 06:30 PM
If u want screenshots u can try too ZoomPlayer, i love that player. There is a BUNCH of Settings.

alukard
Fri, 08-05-2005, 06:54 PM
I need a player that can play a movie in resolution larger than 320x 278 on my slow cpu

I have a 1.8 ghz Athlon 2800 XP with 768 mb ram and a very organized HD with 60 gb free on a 80 gb 7200 rpm IBM Deskstar but it still plays movie very poorly. I dont know why. I tried all the video players. I even tried disabling all the applications that arent needed. Is it hardware or a virus issue? I have Norton and Mcafee installed with Mcafee firewall and Spyware doctor.

Wizard054
Fri, 08-05-2005, 08:07 PM
Sometimes it depends on the video card itself...
My good ol 4600 isn't enough for Battlefield 2, but it's enough for mpeg, avi, and etc...

aznimperialx
Fri, 08-05-2005, 11:35 PM
Originally posted by: Strike Freedom
If you have VLC player or BS Player, you can freeze the images you like on the episode, then save them as pictures for wallpapers or what not....hope this might help

i never knew u could do that with VLC

Everon
Sat, 08-06-2005, 02:01 AM
I use PicWalker to view pictures, but anyhow if your looking for just blueprint sketches, MAHQ.net is a safe bet.

Strike Freedom
Sat, 08-06-2005, 01:45 PM
Originally posted by: aznimperialx

Originally posted by: Strike Freedom
If you have VLC player or BS Player, you can freeze the images you like on the episode, then save them as pictures for wallpapers or what not....hope this might help

i never knew u could do that with VLC

yuppers, a friend showed me that a while back, if you need a walk through just let me know, I'd be more than happy to help, good luck.

aznimperialx
Sat, 08-06-2005, 05:16 PM
yuppers, a friend showed me that a while back, if you need a walk through just let me know, I'd be more than happy to help, good luck.[/quote]

cool can u post a walk trought here?

Strike Freedom
Sat, 08-06-2005, 07:03 PM
Ok, this applies to VLC and really any other Media players.

In order to save a screenshot, it is imperative that the overlay option is disabled or turned off. You can access this in VLC by going to the Prefences menu, go to the Video subsection, from there you scroll down a bit and unclick the overlay option.

Then play the movie, once you reach the screenshot you want to freeze, then pause it.

On your keyboard, there should be a "Print Scr" button, press that button.

Then open an Image program, such as Microsoft Paint (every pc has this program). Then press "ctrl+v" and the image should appear.

Save it and your done.

Hope this helps, if something is unclear let me know, I am sorry for the quick steps but I am in a bit of a rush to a dinner, adios.

PSJ
Sat, 08-06-2005, 07:09 PM
It's easier to use ctrl+i on your freezed image in WMP to get a screenshot. All opther mediap layers got screenshot options to. BSplayer is the best you can take a couple of frames per second.

Strike Freedom
Sat, 08-06-2005, 11:21 PM
I agree, PSJ is right on the dot with that

aznimperialx
Tue, 08-09-2005, 02:28 PM
hmm thx

dead
Wed, 08-10-2005, 09:13 AM
Originally posted by: alukard
I need a player that can play a movie in resolution larger than 320x 278 on my slow cpu

I have a 1.8 ghz Athlon 2800 XP with 768 mb ram and a very organized HD with 60 gb free on a 80 gb 7200 rpm IBM Deskstar but it still plays movie very poorly. I dont know why. I tried all the video players. I even tried disabling all the applications that arent needed. Is it hardware or a virus issue? I have Norton and Mcafee installed with Mcafee firewall and Spyware doctor.

dude, no wonder, just use one of them, even better uninstall them and install Avast as the antivirus and Zonealarm as the firewall, or just leave the windows firewall on. And I dont think it is Hardware related, you probably have like 1000 programs running in the background, uninstall Spyware doctor as well and just install ad-aware and just use it once in a while, you are just wasting resources. I had a 1Ghz Celeron with only 256 MB and it would run videos w/o a hitch.

Use VLC as it uses no system resources and it is a very complete media player.

Psyke
Thu, 08-11-2005, 06:28 AM
Does this count?

http://img360.imageshack.us/img360/4724/ban9341528fu.jpg

Phoenix20578
Thu, 08-11-2005, 10:43 AM
Is it me, or does anyone else think that they are playing off wing zero with those rifles?

aznimperialx
Thu, 08-11-2005, 11:54 AM
i dun see whu ppl are like "OMG" about the strike freedom. They try so hard to make it so cool and more powerful. Freedom was better it was original

Psyke
Thu, 08-11-2005, 12:00 PM
I would have preferred a totally new Gundam as opposed to the modified Freedom and Justice Gundams. But nothing too much to complain about.

Phoenix20578
Fri, 08-12-2005, 07:54 PM
Here's a pic i found. So far, its the best i've seen on the web.
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/3/38/Strike_Freedom_Gundam.jpg

SkyReaper
Sun, 08-14-2005, 05:24 PM
Originally posted by: Phoenix20578
Is it me, or does anyone else think that they are playing off wing zero with those rifles?

It's just you. Those rifles seem to be based a little on the Buster's canons. Well, atleast one of it's uses.

It's also much less powerfull then the Wing Zero's buster, but I personally find this method way more reliable.
I'll take a beam rifle over a beam canon any day, but if I can have both, I certainly won't complain. i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif