PDA

View Full Version : Seeding Naruto

xhoas
Thu, 08-04-2005, 04:23 AM
Hi!

I have just joined the boards and I would like help with my Naruto download... Well, I'm downloading Naruto episode 01 - 75 and it appears that there are no seeds... Please seed them.. The information is as below:

Naruto - 01-25 (http://www.gotwoot.net/torrents/%5BAonE%5D_Naruto_01_25.torrent) (Batch)

Naruto - 25-50 (http://www.gotwoot.net/torrents/%5BAonE%5D_Naruto_26_50.torrent) (Batch)

Naruto - 51-75 (http://www.gotwoot.net/torrents/%5BAonE%5D_Naruto_51_75.torrent) (Batch)

I'm currently downloading, or rather, trying to download. Please seed these torrents, ok?

Thanks a lot!
Xhoas

Seeding requests belong in Anime Downloads. Please remember that for next time. Moved.

GotWoot Moderator

xhoas
Fri, 08-05-2005, 09:45 PM
Eh... the files in each torrent add up to about 4 GB each... It's taking forever and there are no seeds online. Can someone preety please seed them? I really want to watch Naruto a.s.a.p.

Btw, has my dl speed got something to do with the client that I use? I currently use Bitcomet and I am considering using bittornado. Any suggestions?

Please don't double post. Use the edit button.

GotWoot Moderator

NM
Fri, 08-05-2005, 09:54 PM
I have never used BitComet before but I use BitTornado and it works for me. Just try both and see which one you prefer, thats the best way to pick the client your going to use. Your download rate isn't dependent on the client you use, its dependent on the amount of seeds you are connected to. Also, are you sure your not connected to any seeds? I just tried the 1-25 torrent and it works for me and the tracker says there's plenty of seeds for each torrent.

xhoas
Sat, 08-06-2005, 03:46 AM
I don't know why too... In bitcomet, it shows that seeds/peers is 0/21. I know that on the tracker it shows that there is quite a lot of seeders... Once, when I first used bit tornado to download naruto, the dl rate was 100kb/s but when it got to 95percent, the download rate plumetted and in 24 hours it only dl about 1 percent.

littlehippie
Wed, 09-21-2005, 09:56 PM
please seed naruto it would be fab

Y
Thu, 09-22-2005, 01:23 PM
There are 100+ seeds on every Naruto batch torrent. Give me a fucking break, I've downloaded stuff with 1 seed.

ChaosK
Thu, 09-22-2005, 07:56 PM
Originally posted by: xhoas
I don't know why too... In bitcomet, it shows that seeds/peers is 0/21. I know that on the tracker it shows that there is quite a lot of seeders... Once, when I first used bit tornado to download naruto, the dl rate was 100kb/s but when it got to 95percent, the download rate plumetted and in 24 hours it only dl about 1 percent.

bitcomets faster...through my tests.

Jadugar
Thu, 09-22-2005, 08:19 PM
BitComet is the easiest one to use and is not memory hungry like Azureus.

You are downloading 4GB torrents, maybe thats why it seems slow to you. Try getting one episode at a time.

littlehippie
Fri, 09-23-2005, 06:37 PM
where would i get single episodes

Jadugar
Fri, 09-23-2005, 07:04 PM
If you are using BitComet, when you click on a batch torrent it gives you the choice to download all or selected episodes.

Even if you have selected to download the whole torrent batch you can change it to download some selected files. Just right click of the torrent in the main window and click on the properties. It will bring up a dialogue box where you can see all the files you are downloading in that batch torrent and can select the one you want.

Hybrid Beserker
Sat, 10-01-2005, 10:35 PM
yea i am Trying to download the Batch of 1-25 and it takes about 10 mins to find peers then gets to 4000+ hours to DL. i dunno waht happening but I useing BitTorrent and i Dled the Batch for all 26 Ragnarok episodes in 8 hours.. dunno if its site or what but should i change to BitComet or BitTornado?

Capicu
Mon, 10-03-2005, 06:58 PM
Im trying to download the naruto episodes 1-25 and i got up to about 80%

now all of a sudden i get an error "aborted the torrent as it was rejected by the tracker while not connected to any peers. Message from the tracker: This tracker requires support for no_peer_id"

can anybody help me out?