PDA

View Full Version : Your Dream Gundam =P

Vince Flyte
Tue, 08-02-2005, 09:21 PM
Whenever I watch a Gundam Series I always thing of what you could call Fanfics(since I never have much to do). Anyways I always wanted to create my own gundam. Well this is my Seed Destiny dream gundam from my FanFic(Using parts from other gundams)(Also to note since the images were bad quality so I could not recolor to muy liking):

Parts From: Strike Freedom(Body/ weapons), Infinite Justice(Wing Pack/ Leg Beam Blade ), Destiny(Palm Beam Cannon/ Shoulder Beam Boomerang), and Impulse(Silhouette Pack)

Peace Maker
http://img.photobucket.com/alb...GMaker/PeaceMaker2.png (http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v482/RPGMaker/PeaceMaker2.png)

Infinite Peace Maker(main form)
http://img.photobucket.com/alb...GMaker/PeaceMaker0.png (http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v482/RPGMaker/PeaceMaker0.png)

Force Peace Maker
http://img.photobucket.com/alb...r/ForcePeaceMaker0.png (http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v482/RPGMaker/ForcePeaceMaker0.png)

Sword Peace Maker
http://img.photobucket.com/alb...r/SwordPeaceMaker0.png (http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v482/RPGMaker/SwordPeaceMaker0.png)

ORB-02 Peace Maker
Manufacturer: Orb
User: DREAM
Unit type: prototype assault mobile suit
First Deployment: Cosmic Era **
Head height: 18.89 meters
Weight: 80.56 metric tons
Special equipment: Phase Shift armor, Beam Deflection armor, Neutron Jammer Canceller, hardpoint for docking with METEOR (Mobile suit Embedded Tactical EnfORcer) mobile weapons platform
Armament: MMI-GAU27D 31 mm CIWS x2, MGX-2235 "Callidus" multi-phase beam cannon x1, MA-M02G "Super Lacerta" beam saber x2, MMI-M15E "Xiphias 3" railgun x2, MX2200 beam shield x2, MA-M21KF combinable high-energy beam rifle x2, MR-Q15A "Griffon" leg beam blade x 2, MMI-X340 "Palma Fiocina" beam cannon x 2, RQM-60F "Flash Edge 2" beam boomerang/saber x 2
Add-On Armament: backpack/subflight lifter (MA-6J "Hyper Fortis" beam cannon x2), Force Silhouette, Sword Silhouette

http://img.photobucket.com/alb.../RPGMaker/Seraphim.png (http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v482/RPGMaker/Seraphim.png)

Seraphim class battleship
Ship Type: battleship
Class: Seraphim
Launched: Cosmic Era 74
Ships of Class: Seraphim
Propulsion: thermonuclear pulse thruster x 14
Armor: laminated armor, unknown thickness
Linear Catapults: Three

Armament:
"Lohengrin" positron blaster cannon x2
XM47 "Tristan" dual beam cannon x 2
10 "Isolde" triple 420 mm naval rifle x 2
40 mm mutli-barrel CIWS x 12
"Igelstellung" 75mm multi-barrel CIWS x16
"Wolfram" M-25 torpedo launcher
"Neidhart"/"Parsifal" heavy missile launcher x 16
"Dispar" intercept missile launcher x 16
Anti-beam depth charge launcher2

Mobile Suit Complement: 24 Mobile Suits
ORB-02 Peace Maker
ORB-03 Akatsuki(same as ORB-01 Akatsuki but magenta-colored)
MBF-03 Strike Rouge(Mod to use Silhouettes Pack)
GAT-X102 Duel(Recovered from first war and mod to use strike and silhouettes pack/updated PS Armor)
GAT-X103 Buster(Recovered from first war and updated PS Armor)
CAT1-X Hyperion x3(made by Eurasian Federation)
ZGMF-600 GuAIZ x3
ZGMF-1017 GINN x3
GAT/A-01E2 Buster Dagger x4
MVF-M11C Murasame x6

Gundam Seed DREAM
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
- DREAM, dream(had no name before Uzimi's death) is a faction formed secretly during the First Bloody Valentine War Uzumi Nara Athha. DREAM is also the group that help Uzumi build ORB-01 Akatsuki.
- DREAM was to assist the Three Ship Alliance but their ship(Izumo-class) was destroyed during the assault on the Orb by the Earth Alliance.
- After the First Bloody Valentine War, DREAM is made up of people from ZAFT and Earth Alliance along with a group of people from Orb.
- The two current leaders of DREAM are two lovers, Jean Forewater(Coordinator) and Cally Harrington(Natural).
- Secretly supported The Eurasian Federation. And also helps put together The Seraphim and supply DREAM with Hyperion Gundam units.
- DREAM currently has agents aboard the Archangel, Minerva, and Eternal. Also among The Earth Alliance and ZAFT.
- Vince Flye a coordinator living in Orb joins DREAM, Vince's parents were killed during the Earth Alliance's assault on Orb leaving him and his young brother and sister orphaned. Soon after Ord joins the earth alliance Vince and his siblings go into hiding.

Its sucks I know but its my fanfic

Now I was curious if people ever thought of slapping their own Gundam together =P

Terracosmo
Tue, 08-02-2005, 10:05 PM
Welcome to the forums!

That was nicely put together, makes me feel like doing something similar actually. Except that all the cropping makes me discouraged...

Of course I've felt like slapping my own gundams together, that comes with being a fan of this series I think.
Also, I'd like to see your fanfic if you want to post it.

bigdaddy843
Tue, 08-02-2005, 10:08 PM
Dream gundam? think strike freedom with wing gundam zero customs's twin busters with unlimited ammo and err plasma and rail equiped dragoons.

Curium
Tue, 08-02-2005, 10:18 PM
Originally posted by: Terracosmo
Welcome to the forums!

That was nicely put together, makes me feel like doing something similar actually. Except that all the cropping makes me discouraged...

Of course I've felt like slapping my own gundams together, that comes with being a fan of this series I think.
Also, I'd like to see your fanfic if you want to post it.

Same here. Seems like too much work.

EDIT: Acctually now that I think about it I could do it. But instead of using images like him I'll use my models. It will limit me to MSs that I've spent the money for their model kit, but it could still be fun.

alukard
Wed, 08-03-2005, 01:50 AM
Does your gundam comes with edible version? Having power arent everything if you cant enjoy it.

telemari
Wed, 08-03-2005, 06:29 AM
Hmpf. My dream gundam would be nuclear powered Aegis. Or maybe Saivor.

PSJ
Wed, 08-03-2005, 09:09 AM
All i know is that it will have a shitload of missiles, machineguns(Like Heavyarms) and be transformable to MA mode. It will have a deep blue color and that's it. There you have the greatest ms ever of course the machineguns are beam machineguns and it got some other beam weapons to, a rifle or two. It got phase shift and are nuclear powered, no need for shields. It's the fastest MS ever, -EVER-.

Oh and it will be called Honour Gundam and it's brother suit will be called Glory Gundam.

Hikyuu
Wed, 08-03-2005, 10:17 AM
My dream gundam is Epyon...No need for guns when you can slice things in half and watch them splode..

PSJ
Wed, 08-03-2005, 10:47 AM
Epyon wouldn't be able to touch me.

Chris_Xion
Wed, 08-03-2005, 11:21 AM
My dream Gundam,hmmm...here's my dream gundam

Its something taller than other Gundams(but not like Destroy,juz normal),have Wings of Light,Super Dragoons,Twin Buster Rifle,full beam coating Armor(but in Cerulean colour with silver outlines),beam boomerangs,twin wing mounted plasmas...heres the stats

Model Number:ZGMF-X21A
Codename:Infineon Thunder Gundam
Type:Custom Commander Type Prototype Mobile Suit
Manufacturer:Clyne Faction
Allegiance:3 Ships Alliance
First Deplotment:CE 73
Height:21.0m
Weight:70 tons
Powerplant:Ultracompact Fusion Reactor
Special traits:Full beam-coating armor,N-Jammer Canceler,Multipurpose wings;Beam Wings"Wings of Light",Deployable in HiMAT mode,Mirage Colloid for stealth and OS hack,multi-aim targeting computer(usable only in HiMAT mode)
Armaments:1x"Ripper" Dual Beam Scythe(stored at back),2xCIWS(head),2xPlasma beam cannon(mounted on wings),2xpalm cannons(1 each palm),Tower Shield with twin beam claws(left arm),2xRail cannons(1 on each hip),6x"spikes"attached around tower shield,usable as ramming spikes or detachable as Super DRAGOONS
Optional Armaments:METEOR(usually not used)
Hand armaments:2xBuster Rifles,can be combined into Twin Buster Rifle,has 2 fire modes,conventional beam shots or Buster shots(refined to the point where firing it causes no backblasts to the shooter,but still some slight recoil)

Hehe...killer Gundam isnt it,but this is my Dream Gundam,and i put in those features which i really liked n thought was cool(though i borrowed heavily from SF,Destiny,a lil' bit of Wing,Blitz,Deathscythe and Akatsuki)I especially loved those gundams : )

Hikyuu
Wed, 08-03-2005, 11:47 AM
Originally posted by: PSJ
Epyon wouldn't be able to touch me.

Oh, you think that now... but you just wait till my whip comes from out of nowhere and thwaps your gundam upside the head.

PSJ
Wed, 08-03-2005, 12:10 PM
Won't happen, you see i am a newtype and can anticipate your next move, i also possess the Sharingan so i can read through your movements. Add to that my gundam got 3 diffrent modes, in the 3rd it moves close to lightspeed. Try to top that.

Hikyuu
Wed, 08-03-2005, 12:14 PM
This is supposed to be your dream gundam.. not ULTRA God mODER Gundam i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif.. Besides I can anticipate your next move .. its call the epyon system/ Zero system i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif.. and mine makes me go crazy.. so bam

Curium
Wed, 08-03-2005, 02:13 PM
Originally posted by: Hikyuu
This is supposed to be your dream gundam.. not ULTRA God mODER Gundam .. Besides I can anticipate your next move .. its call the epyon system/ Zero system .. and mine makes me go crazy.. so bam

We really don't need to get into the Newtype/Zero system arguement again. We have already been through it.

Phoebus
Wed, 08-03-2005, 02:43 PM
might as well join inn :-)

This is a Gundam intended for the defence of the Nordic kingdoms, a joint venture between the 3 kingdoms of the north.

the idea is to save cost's (as allways when it comes to arms) AND make it highly manuverable, in both city fighting, open range and forrest fighting.
thus, there has been many roumers that the build was influenced by Orb's Astray projects, it's design and aperence is scary close looking to Red frame.

when the project was started, there was no military cooperation between any countrys outside of the northern kingdoms, so with the help of highly skilled spies, they have obtained info from allmost all factions making mobile suits.

Project code name: UMSV 2/3 (United Mobiles Suit Venture - model 2 and 3)
Project idea name: Phoebus - aka. Ghost Gundam

Power cell:
Model 2: gass turbine engine, rated at 4000 HP - fuel capacity for 45-60 min. of continous action.

Model 3: High Energy - Compact Battery (HE-CP) rate'ing stil under investigation.

Sensor and comunication:
Multifased (both HEAT and standard type),
Multitarget (can keep simultanious track of 12 targets[model 2] and 24 targets[model 3])[range of system is 50KM line of sight],
SetLock Beta3 radio comunication (both standard and laser comunication, all done in coded transfares, stil under construction)
Target computer: AMD/Alpha K-XXI cpu server system (rated to 50 terraflops when messurement system collapsed)
hyper jammer ECM suite on backpack for total stealth, can bend light in night conditions

Height: 18.75 meters
Wheight: 72.35 metric tons

Armor:
since wheight has been a KEY issue, most of the non vital areas is armed with standard aluminium. more vital areas like cockpit is armed with Chobham 3 (stolen patent, offcourse) that can withstand almost battleclass type weapons.

Weapon systems:
Defence weapons: 2* YakB3 - 4 barreled minigun set to fire at 4000 RPM with high spread ment for missiles, spread can be adjusted while firing by pilot.
pilot can choose between a high density energy sheild, or a solid Chobham 3 armoured shield (most choose later to save energy from system) shield placed on back when not in use.

Offencive weapons: as offensive messure, the mec can be fitted with various roles,
Fire-support: MALRG-TT2 - Armed with a 155mm gun from the aging M-109 A3G2N4 canons, system is fitted with a modefied firing system with preset gunpowder, system is a copy of the Eurorussia's T-90 tank, made to fit the 155mm shells, gun is set to fire at 2 RPM, system can recive fireinfo via satelite, or other units in field, including live-feed video comunication
Sniper: MCHEI2-b - Armed with a 88mm "Long Gustaf" long barreled riffled gun that has a 5 round clip, the firepower of the gun is estimated to be 4 times more powerfull then the Tiger2 tank of WW2. capable of shooting threw 800mm of steel (with SABOT shell), optics on this gun is a 25* zoom video camera on gun, can also use radar to aim.
Ambush/assault: mode 1 - GSh-6-40 6 barreled minigun at 40mm, firing at 4000RPM
1000 round clip, accuracy of gunsystem is with guarantee of 100% hit on 500 meters from gun manufacturer.
model 2 - MDF155 - 55mm high velocity autofire canon, capable of 150mm penetration, system target-locker beta4 (gun capable of hitting same spot on target with more hits) this is done by a laser that is mapping it's target, and gridding target into several sections, system requires a 2 sek lock/standstil of both shooter and target, not used in battle up to date.
all models: 2 * AIM-9XX2 short range target to target missile system, missile is controled/turned by rockets in the front where there was steering fins on earlyer models of the AIM9 missile, this is a highly manuverable missile radar and IR tracking.
2 * Armor Schneider, placed on the back of the Gundam, blade is special made by old "same" tribes that are seen as equals as the old Katana makers, the edge of the blade is made with depleted uranium , making no need to sharpen the blade, it's a special housing made for it made by lead and a confidential material (someone says it's a titanium 50% and unkown 50% material, it's only capable of mixxing it at 0% oxygen and extreme high heat/pressure.

extras:
Anti mech/armo mines HE-EC5 (High explosive - Energy cluster ver.5)
this mine can eighter blow off a catepilar of a tank or drain the power, making it incapable to move without changing every electric circut, a mech need to change a limb or damadged part. blast range of HE is 20cm straight up, the EC5 is about 1 meter all around.
spesial future on this system is the help from ZAFT spies, making the Phoebus capable of using 75% of ZAFT weapons.

based on the mechs wheight and low armor it is best used in tactical insurtions ambush and guerillia tactics. This is where the ECM jammer system comes handy, it is also fited with a camo tent for hiding in wood's or in winter (easy fitted with white patches on original camo tent). since it dosent have a rocket engine on the mech it has no capability to do long jumps, in space it uses a addon backpack with high manuverable adjustable rockets, making it a fared enemy (allthough, no space combat has been done with the unit yet).

Phoebus has capability to add extra battery on backpack for extra durability and longer missions from base, battery can be recharged in field by modefying equipment the pilot finds handy
there is also work underway to make the Phoebus capable of using the Astray/M1 beam weaponry, here is where the extra battery was first intended for it's use.
Pilot's of the Phoebus is highly skilled, and can work alon for longer periods of time, the Phoebus is used to watch the northern border to EuroRussia.

the Phoebus aka. Ghost Gundam is made in all of the nordic kingdoms, and is assembled in Kongsberg Vpen Fabrik (Kongsberg arms manufacturer) a factory well known for making 90% of bullet's for 12.7mm, 15mm, 20 - 45mm shells for most of the world in the 21. century. there is plans of a model 4 Medium mech and a model 5 heavy mech but this is stil in design stage.

Vince Flyte
Wed, 08-03-2005, 04:20 PM
I also made a battle ship =P: Also posted a little info of my FanFic on top^
http://img.photobucket.com/alb.../RPGMaker/Seraphim.png (http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v482/RPGMaker/Seraphim.png)

I know it looks silly =P The ship is the same color as the izumo class(front part) and the front mouth closes when all suits are launched =P

Seraphim class battleship
Ship Type: battleship
Class: Seraphim
Launched: Cosmic Era 74
Ships of Class: Seraphim
Propulsion: thermonuclear pulse thruster x 14
Armor: laminated armor, unknown thickness
Linear Catapults: Three

Armament:
"Lohengrin" positron blaster cannon x2
XM47 "Tristan" dual beam cannon x 2
10 "Isolde" triple 420 mm naval rifle x 2
40 mm mutli-barrel CIWS x 12
"Igelstellung" 75mm multi-barrel CIWS x16
"Wolfram" M-25 torpedo launcher
"Neidhart"/"Parsifal" heavy missile launcher x 16
"Dispar" intercept missile launcher x 16
Anti-beam depth charge launcher2

Mobile Suit Complement: 24 Mobile Suits
ORB-02 Peace Maker
ORB-03 Akatsuki(same as ORB-01 Akatsuki but magenta-colored)
MBF-03 Strike Rouge(Mod to use Silhouettes Pack)
GAT-X102 Duel(Recovered from first war and mod to use strike and silhouettes pack/updated PS Armor)
GAT-X103 Buster(Recovered from first war and updated PS Armor)
CAT1-X Hyperion x3(made by Eurasian Federation)
ZGMF-600 GuAIZ x3
ZGMF-1017 GINN x3
GAT/A-01E2 Buster Dagger x4
MVF-M11C Murasame x6

Curium
Wed, 08-03-2005, 04:38 PM
Originally posted by: Vince Flyte
ZGMF-600 GuAIZ x3

Personally I would recommend replacing the 3 GuAIZ (http://www.mahq.net/mecha/gundam/seed/zgmf-600.htm) units with the GuAIZ R (http://www.mahq.net/mecha/gundam/seed-destiny/zgmf-601r.htm)

"An upgraded version of the ZGMF-600 GuAIZ, the ZGMF-601R GuAIZ R serves as ZAFT's main mass production mobile suit in the postwar period and during the early stages of the second Earth Alliance/ZAFT war. While the basic design is the same as the original, several improvements have been made to its armaments. The head vulcans, composite shield and beam rifle of the original remain, although the extensional arrestor has been removed. The GuAIZ R's hips now feature a pair of "Pollux IX" railguns that function in a similar manner to the "Xiphias" rail cannons used by the ZGMF-X10A Freedom Gundam. "

Hikyuu
Wed, 08-03-2005, 05:07 PM
Curium.. I was actually referring to his sharingan.. having no real clue about gundam seed.. if you look carefully in this section Ive only posted here in the G gundam and Gundam wing topics >> << >>

Curium
Wed, 08-03-2005, 05:40 PM
Originally posted by: Hikyuu
Curium.. I was actually referring to his sharingan.. having no real clue about gundam seed.. if you look carefully in this section Ive only posted here in the G gundam and Gundam wing topics >> << >>

I wasn't specifically targeting you. Sorry if it sounded like that. Its just that it could have lead to that arguement and I would prefer to avoid that. Think of it as a pre-emptive strike.

Vince Flyte
Wed, 08-03-2005, 06:22 PM
Originally posted by: Curium

ZGMF-600 GuAIZ x3

Personally I would recommend replacing the 3 GuAIZ (http://www.mahq.net/mecha/gundam/seed/zgmf-600.htm) units with the GuAIZ R (http://www.mahq.net/mecha/gundam/seed-destiny/zgmf-601r.htm)

"An upgraded version of the ZGMF-600 GuAIZ, the ZGMF-601R GuAIZ R serves as ZAFT's main mass production mobile suit in the postwar period and during the early stages of the second Earth Alliance/ZAFT war. While the basic design is the same as the original, several improvements have been made to its armaments. The head vulcans, composite shield and beam rifle of the original remain, although the extensional arrestor has been removed. The GuAIZ R's hips now feature a pair of "Pollux IX" railguns that function in a similar manner to the "Xiphias" rail cannons used by the ZGMF-X10A Freedom Gundam. "

I know that but since the ship is from my fanfic GuAIZ are what the faction could get their hands on.

PSJ
Wed, 08-03-2005, 06:35 PM
We were just joking around. I would never start a newtype-zero system argument.

Curium
Wed, 08-03-2005, 06:41 PM
I know that but since the ship is from my fanfic GuAIZ are what the faction could get their hands on.

They could get Akatsuki, and had sillouette packs that could be used on Strike Rouge and Dual, but couldn't get GuAIZ Rs?

Maybe you wouldn't, but that doesn't mean someone else with less sense wouldn't.

Vince Flyte
Wed, 08-03-2005, 06:55 PM

They could get Akatsuki, and had sillouette packs that could be used on Strike Rouge and Dual, but couldn't get GuAIZ Rs?

Maybe you wouldn't, but that doesn't mean someone else with less sense wouldn't.

They already had the plans of Akatsuki since they were involved in build the first Akatsuki. They also obtained sillouette packs plans before Destiny started. Dual and Buster was going to be thrown away so that was a bit easy
As for the GuAIZ, they were stolen during the confusion at the end of Seed. Zaft uped their Security after the three gundams were stolen so the plans for GuAIZ Rs were hard to get.

Curium
Wed, 08-03-2005, 08:12 PM
They already had the plans of Akatsuki since they were involved in build the first Akatsuki. They also obtained sillouette packs plans before Destiny started. Dual and Buster was going to be thrown away so that was a bit easy
As for the GuAIZ, they were stolen during the confusion at the end of Seed. Zaft uped their Security after the three gundams were stolen so the plans for GuAIZ Rs were hard to get.

Except the GuAIZ R was being mass produced before the 3 stolen Gundams were even built. Also Impulse was so top secret that Talia had to get direct permission from Dullindal to launch it in the first episode, and Neo and crew didn't know about it even though they knew about the other 3.

Oh, and this isn't a serious topic, feel free to ignore me if you like. This "Dream Gundam" thing is just for fun. For no good reason really I enjoy nitpicking.

redemption2
Thu, 08-04-2005, 04:38 PM
fine fine, looks like I'll join up on this one too. My fanfic Old Friends Anew: Destiny's True Beginning, is coming out with a new gundam from an independed faction. Here are the stats:

Model Number: FAID-R1
Code Name: Eagle Gundam
Unit type: Prototype multi-mode mobile suit
Manufacturer: FAID
Operator: Unknown
First Deployment: N/A
Accomodation: Pilot Only
Overall Height: 18.69 Meters
Overall Weight: 79.43 Metric Tons
Construction: unknown
Powerplant: ultracompact dual energy battery, power output rating unknown
Equipment and design features: sensors, range unknown; Phase Shift (PS) armor; deuterion beam energy supply system; universal equipment adapters, allowing for usage of any weapon system made; quantum DRAGOON interface;
Fixed armaments: MMI-GAU26C 25mm CIWS, fire-linked, mounted in head; 2 x M71AAK "Folding Razor" anti-armor knife, housed in hips. MGX-2235 "Callidus" multi-phase beam cannon, mounted in chest; ShEZ-MA1 experimental atmospheric DRAGOON Adaptable GunBarrel x 2; ShEZ-MA2 experimental atmospheric DRAGOON Adaptable SaberBarrel x 2; MX-RQB505 beam claws x 2, Mobile Armor form only; MMI-X450 "Pedima Fiocina" foot beam cannon x 4, in both MA and MS forms
Optional Fixed Armaments:
Comet Cone: MA-BAR72/S high-energy beam rifle x 1; OWDD-V2 "Guardian" Expandable Positron Reflector Shield
Meteor Cone: RQM60 "Flash Edge" beam boomerang x 2; ShEZ-ASB1/ASB2 "Gladius" 2 Part Anti-Ship Beam Sword
Asteroid Cone: AGM148 "Dragonfly" guided missiles x 4 (simultaneous); ShEZ-KAB1 "SpitFire" Telescopic Multiphasic Beam Cannon
Pilot: Adam Cancho
Mechanical Designer: Numerous designers, one name of note being Alan Sherridan

Curium
Thu, 08-04-2005, 05:23 PM
Also Impulse was so top secret that Talia had to get direct permission from Dullindal to launch it in the first episode,

I may have made a mistake here. I was under the impression that Impulse wasn't known at all, but I just read Destiny Astray Chapter 8 (the scanlator skipped chapters 5-7) and it had a reporter taking pictures of Impulse combining.

aznroyale
Thu, 08-04-2005, 06:30 PM
they look weird

Kovash
Thu, 08-04-2005, 09:46 PM
XRO-101 KOS-MOS (http://upl.silentwhisper.net/uplfolders/upload1/kos_mos.jpg)
Manufacturer: Some Whiny girl whose name I can't remember
User: Atrificial Intelligence
Unit type: Prototype Mega Assault Mobile Weapon Of Gigantic Destruction, And She's Hot Too.
First Deployment: Episode 1
Head height: ???
Weight: She'll Hit You If You Ask
Special equipment: She Can Make Weapons Appear Outta Nowhere
Armament: Cannons A'Plenty
Add-On Armament: Garter

Yeah, beat that one.

PSJ
Thu, 08-04-2005, 09:57 PM
Those machineguns are HOT!

FelixZeroAlastor
Fri, 08-05-2005, 02:12 AM
Originally posted by: Kovash
Unit type: Prototype Mega Assault Mobile Weapon Of Gigantic Destruction, And She's Hot Too.

Yeah, beat that one.

I don't think that you can beat that. KOS-MOS is THE scariest woman that I have ever seen(With the exception of her performance on Episode 2). Shion built her with some unholy evil weapons. Even though she is my favorite character of Xenosaga lets try to get something that is within gundams timeframe because if you get KOS-MOS then I get a gun that can generate multiple copies of Albedo.

SFreedomZGMFx20a
Fri, 08-05-2005, 06:29 PM
WOW, pretty ns the MS, but the seraphim ship just sucked. DReam mobile suit, actually Strike Freedom or Infinite Justice, i liked them very much, especially Infinite Justice is so cool.

Marcis
Mon, 08-08-2005, 07:17 AM
Originally posted by: FelixZeroAlastor

Yeah, beat that one.

I don't think that you can beat that. KOS-MOS is THE scariest woman that I have ever seen(With the exception of her performance on Episode 2). Shion built her with some unholy evil weapons. Even though she is my favorite character of Xenosaga lets try to get something that is within gundams timeframe because if you get KOS-MOS then I get a gun that can generate multiple copies of Albedo.
Never played those PS2 games (don't even have the thing) but series sucked IMO, very weak.

masamuneehs
Mon, 08-08-2005, 02:53 PM
Originally posted by: Marcis

Originally posted by: FelixZeroAlastor

Yeah, beat that one.

Never played those PS2 games (don't even have the thing) but series sucked IMO, very weak.

I have only rented Episode 1 of the Xenosaga series but really thought it was a half-finished POS rip off. Give me Xenogears anyday, even if that game really was half-finished. Making 4 different games out of one story is a load of shit as far as I'm concerned...

"Stand tall and shake the heavens!"

telemari
Mon, 08-08-2005, 05:06 PM
mmmm. and what about whole gundam that is deep blue but it's shining like akatsuki? blue shining Saivor would be nice. or maybe red one i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

RTX-008L
Thu, 08-11-2005, 09:31 PM
_._(Unit Number)AFW-012 (Absolute Fortress-defense Weapon 012)
_.
(Unit Name)Sagittarius
-(Head Height)31.17m
_(Unit Weight)46.3t
_.o(Unit Background)
Sagittarius is a costumed version of AFW-000, after Virgo arrive the Deserted City. Crystal and Dr. Wineberg worked together to improve AFW-000.

(Unit Description)
A very rare kind of design, the designer chooses to use one eye instead of the normal two eyes design. Its color is dark blue. It gives the feeling of death and danger. On both side of the skirt, there are energy clips for the beam/positron sniper canon on its back. On its left arm has an inbuilt Anti-Beam Field. It also has a Beam Launcher inbuilt in its right arm.

՛(Power Source)
The power source of Sagittarius is from P.E. (Positron Engine). This power source is completing the energy cycle infinitely. No recharge is needed (energy recharges itself even the unit is off).

Y^(Cockpit Description)
360-degree screen cockpit, A.S. (Air Screen) is used to perform most conversations screens.

f(Weapons)
Beam/Positron sniper cannon x1(carry on back, it directly uses units positron energy. There are three fuses on the cannon to prevent the over releasing of positron energy. Each fuse can withstand one shot of the positron cannon. New fuses can only be renewed in the workshop.)
Beam ammo clip x3(one each on sniper cannon and right arms Beam Launcher, two on both sides of the skirt, each clip have 15 shot and takes around 30mins to recharge)
Beam Launcher x1(inbuilt in right arm)
Anti-Beam Field x1(inbuilt in left arm, able to refract beam energy when its switched on)
Shield x1(contain three signal missiles and high energy beam saber)
High energy beam saber x1(mounted in shield)
Bazooka x1(optional, when bazooka is mounted, it is impossible to mount Beam/Positron sniper cannon)
Signal missiles x3 (mounted inside the shield)
V.S. ground machine guns x2 (mounted on head.)
4D shield x1(built in energy shield, this shield can create an energy shield surrounding the unit. In this energy shield, normal physics does not applied. With this shield activated, this unit is able to travel at 0.9% of light speed. However, after this shield is activated, it will block and reflect all kinds of beam or physical attack from inside or outside. This shield spends a lot of energy. Without external energy, this shield can only stay active for 3 minutes in normal earth reference frame.)

OS (Operating System)
This unit contains an OS before it was sealed  S.S.(Skyline System) which is also the main OS for AFW-000.

zg A.I. (Artificial Intelligence)
Sagittarius didnt contain an A.I. originally when it is still AFW-000. Kazami Kira continued to use his self-programmed A.I.  Athena. Athena is an A.I. Kira designed according to his own image of an ideal female.

my dream unit(not gundam...but unit)
appears in the novel - The Legend of Sagittarius

PSJ
Fri, 08-12-2005, 06:25 AM
To bad this topic says "Dream Gundam" then.

SkyReaper
Fri, 08-12-2005, 01:14 PM
I've tried slaping together a unit with almost everything I liked in it.
Ended up with a monster. ^_^; I'd tell you what it has, but I'd want to finish drawing it before I start describing it. I,ve already drawn a prototype, but it's proportions are off so I have to re-draw it.

Fun thing about it is that it's a modular desing a bit like the Strike, but has plenty of resources at hand to be a formidable opponent without it's moduals and the moduals themselves aren't as limited as the strike's in their functions.

Thing is though, some might cringe at it uppon first sight as it might seem a little too packed. ^_^;

It's only flaw that I can think of is that it's incapable of atmosphearic flight without one of it's packs, but I'm hoping to be able to give it increased agility to manuver a bit like an AS in Full Metal Panic when it's got nothing on it's back. Although the more I think about it, the less it seems possible.

jing
Fri, 08-12-2005, 02:59 PM
http://gseed.fanteam.free.fr/w....SEED.Destiny.-.01.jpg (http://gseed.fanteam.free.fr/wallpaper/%5B360mondena%5D.Wallpaper.-.Gundam.SEED.Destiny.-.01.jpg)

found this on the net lol

fox_t
Fri, 08-12-2005, 03:09 PM
Originally posted by: jing
http://gseed.fanteam.free.fr/w....SEED.Destiny.-.01.jpg (http://gseed.fanteam.free.fr/wallpaper/%5B360mondena%5D.Wallpaper.-.Gundam.SEED.Destiny.-.01.jpg)

found this on the net lol

LOL!!

now that`s a Gundam.

aznimperialx
Fri, 08-12-2005, 06:31 PM
dude thatz a transformer lol or powerranger

PSJ
Fri, 08-12-2005, 07:21 PM
Old but funny. Someone thought that was the destiny gundam.

aznimperialx
Fri, 08-12-2005, 07:37 PM
rofl How can it be destiny gundam? Its all the gundans stuck together

Illrenmazou
Fri, 08-12-2005, 11:18 PM
And someone made one i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif

http://seed-plamo.hp.infoseek.co.jp/gallery/img-box/img20050321011657.jpg

lol

SkyReaper
Sat, 08-13-2005, 12:30 AM
well I guess that's one way to have a perfect grade without buying one. ^_^;
Though I won't start talking about all of it's desing flaws...

BTW, I'm having a bit of trouble with my design. I'm trying to draw a light set of legs for it, but I just can't seem to get them right... Anyone has pics of a pair of nice, slim mech legs?

aznimperialx
Sat, 08-13-2005, 01:06 AM
Originally posted by: Illrenmazou
And someone made one

lol

that looks.....werid

FelixZeroAlastor
Sat, 08-13-2005, 07:05 AM
And someone made one

lol

Wow...looks like...Voltron for Gundam...

PSJ
Sat, 08-13-2005, 07:57 AM
Originally posted by: aznimperialx
rofl How can it be destiny gundam? Its all the gundans stuck together

No shit?!

I will now explain it to you. When this picture emerged when the show was around ep 12 or so someone thought that the Destiny gundam would look like that.

Curium
Sat, 08-13-2005, 03:05 PM
And someone made one

lol

Someone has skill to spare. It may not be perfect, but it took a lot of customization. I wish I was that good.

Enderz
Sat, 08-13-2005, 03:12 PM
My dream gundam is Blitz with a Really big Sword (just like cloud in ff)

Curium
Sat, 08-13-2005, 05:47 PM
Originally posted by: Enderz
My dream gundam is Blitz with a Really big Sword (just like cloud in ff)

This may not count as a "Large" sword, but I found this somewhere a while back.

If the image doesn't work, the picture can be found HERE (http://photobucket.com/albums/b392/Curium255/?action=view&current=2099blitz.jpg).

iesu 350z
Sun, 08-14-2005, 03:03 AM
PFT you are guys are tooo naive!!!!!!!!!!
My Hi-Nu Freedom Haro Haro Rouge Striker will OWN YOU GUYS!!!
Dont take haro haro too lightly..
he hides in the shadows chuckling at kiras newbiness.. and shinns insanity.. plus his armor is impenetrable!!
he is the beginning and end of gundams!! he has old school fin funnels that ACtually makes some sense instead of the new dragoon shit.. he has the rouge strikes shield.. cause it looks cool.. he has these eyes that petrify anything!! man machine alike!! he bounces on you.. while mocking you.. Haro haro~ haro~ he llaughs at your exsistance... he crushes you if you get too close to his flapping arnament thingies.. >_>;; the place where his limbs come out.. he pinches harD!! he has those beam saber horns.. the suit itself also runs on nuclear power.. the wide equator like line around its belt.. is actually his mouth! wow he can eat your gundams! he is as tall as a destroyer!! wowzz!! can withstand any type of explosion.. its a tank!! it mows down cities and armies by just rolling!!

http://i10.photobucket.com/alb...roHaroRougeStriker.jpg (http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a133/yehsohz/Nu-FreedomHaroHaroRougeStriker.jpg)

Enderz
Sun, 08-14-2005, 07:53 AM
Yeah its not as large as i ment Curium

And for 350 LOL thats the best gundam in ever seen hope it gets a role in Season 3

iesu 350z
Sun, 08-14-2005, 10:20 AM
hell yeah enderz
my gundam is the shizzel

SkyReaper
Sun, 08-14-2005, 04:49 PM
I think the shear anoyingness that is Haro would make any hardened pilot turn tail an flee. ^_^;

It's true that that big model kit's well made, but I wouln't be caught dead piloting something like that. ^_^;;

DeathscytheVII
Sun, 08-14-2005, 04:54 PM
Here's one i found on the net, (and what i use as my desktop) I was told it was supposed to be a hybrid of Wing Zero and Freedom i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v314/TreizeV/94331111130985963.jpg

Phoenix20578
Sun, 08-14-2005, 04:56 PM
And someone made one

lol

It might not be made, and if it is, its not original. I found this pic about 6 months ago.

http://gseed.fanteam.free.fr/wallpaper/%5B360mondena%5D.Wallpaper.-.Gundam.SEED.Destiny.-.01.jpg

Look familar?

Terracosmo
Sun, 08-14-2005, 05:02 PM
I like the shitty Shinn cropping to the left of the gundam.

SkyReaper
Sun, 08-14-2005, 05:16 PM
Here's one i found on the net, (and what i use as my desktop) I was told it was supposed to be a hybrid of Wing Zero and Freedom

Nice use of the falling feathers this time. i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

RTX-008L
Sun, 08-14-2005, 07:37 PM
Originally posted by: DeathscytheVII
Here's one i found on the net, (and what i use as my desktop) I was told it was supposed to be a hybrid of Wing Zero and Freedom

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v314/TreizeV/94331111130985963.jpg

this is fan art of strike freedom when only the shadow image of it appeared in the op

iesu 350z
Sun, 08-14-2005, 08:31 PM
has anyone noticed that haro haro can detect humans before they approach.. he has the key to the strike freedom.. he is in a majority of gundam series.. he can sense emotions.. he is also a great listener..

and that picture deathscythe mentioned about.. is interesting.. i just noticed it has qubeley tail armor..

romancing_xaga
Mon, 08-15-2005, 09:37 PM
Ohk enough with the "glittering" cannons, the "lightsabres", the "star wars" effect. If you would make a really realistic mobile suit with existing weaponry of today, now that wouldn't be so boring eh?

Example, MObile suits doesn't have thrusters, yet. They have propellers, like Murasame models.

Instead of beam swords, stick with the electric sword, maybe like GOUFS.

NO MORE rail cannons, beam rifles, and posistron cannons, launcher packs. Instead, we go with pure metal ammos, nails and tacks..hahaha, bullets of course.

I would use Strike's structure, equip it with gatling gun, electric sword, and magnet gun. The paint job would probably suck, so no more phase shift armours!, just put ur name on it, damn it I dont care. The power source would probably be fuel...or worse charcoal..hehe. Anyway the point is, the lower you dream, the better.

drunkenmaster
Mon, 08-15-2005, 09:48 PM
lmao charcol powered gundam, i can just image all that black soot comming out and u need to hire a slave constantly shoveling charcol into the gundam i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif> if i could make a realisc gundam today, it would be sorta simple. it would just have a bunch of machine guns and a ton of missle packs. melee weapon is useless for this type because 1, the gundam will be too slow to make it worthwile, 2 the friggin machine guns and rockets will kill u way before lol. 3 i suck at piolting so i just want to shoot stuff and not worry about slashing

SkyReaper
Mon, 08-15-2005, 09:54 PM
I think what he means is the lower you dream, the better the chances are at making it come true.

Problem with that is that it's not with that sort of optimism that the world will progress. i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Don't get me wrong, I don't think any of us will live long enough to see our dream gundams come to being, heck, they'll probably never even get that far! But nothing's keeping anyone from dreaming or even trying right? ^_^;

Though I'll give you one thing... With all those weapons attached all over and within the newer machines, it's to wonder where all the mechanisms to make them move are stashed. i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

But on the sense of limiting myself to something more down-to-earth, I'd build an Armored Core or one of Mihril's Arm Slaves.

Those mechs kick much ass. i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Curium
Tue, 08-16-2005, 01:01 AM
Originally posted by: romancing_xaga
Example, MObile suits doesn't have thrusters, yet. They have propellers, like Murasame models.

Minor Correction, it is the MBF-M1+EF-24R M1 Astray Shrike (http://www.mahq.net/mecha/gundam/seed-destiny/mbf-m1+ef-24r.htm) that has the rotor, not the MVF-M11C Murasame (http://www.mahq.net/mecha/gundam/seed-destiny/mvf-m11c.htm).

Illrenmazou
Tue, 08-16-2005, 06:52 AM
Originally posted by: DeathscytheVII

Now that is a good alternative design for the Wing Zero Custom. The absurd angelic wings replaced with militarisic ones i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif .

ChaosK
Tue, 08-16-2005, 03:15 PM
Originally posted by: drunkenmaster
lmao charcol powered gundam, i can just image all that black soot comming out and u need to hire a slave constantly shoveling charcol into the gundam > if i could make a realisc gundam today, it would be sorta simple. it would just have a bunch of machine guns and a ton of missle packs. melee weapon is useless for this type because 1, the gundam will be too slow to make it worthwile, 2 the friggin machine guns and rockets will kill u way before lol. 3 i suck at piolting so i just want to shoot stuff and not worry about slashing

"DAMNIT JEEVES I SHOVE IT FASTER! I NEED MORE POWER!"

SkyReaper
Wed, 08-17-2005, 08:09 PM
Curses!

I've drawn almost everything from my mech, but I can't seem to draw a deecent pair of legs for it!

Heck, I've even had the time to come up with a second desing!

BTW, anyone know where I can get the tech info on GSD units in english? So far I've only found some on seed units and I need to compare with the latest desings to make sure everything makes some ammount of sense.

Also, anyone have any ideas on how to make a specific part beam saber resistant? The second desing I'm thinking of will be using a beam lance, but that wouldn't be verry useful if it could get sliced in half easily now would it? i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Curium
Thu, 08-18-2005, 02:38 PM
I know in SEED the Gundam's shields are covered in an anti-beam coating. It won't survive permenantly, but it can resist beam damage to some extent. Also the Astray Blue Frame Second L's Sword has an anti-beam coating on it that allowed it to penetrate the Hyperion Gundam's Light Wave Shield (similar or the same as SF/IJ/Destiny/Legend).

And MAHQ has good specs. I don't know if this is enough for you though.

http://www.mahq.net/mecha/gundam/seed-destiny/index.htm

SkyReaper
Thu, 08-18-2005, 05:03 PM
Nope, that's perfect. I'm not expecting it to be able to survive indefinitely, so long as it doesn't split in half after the first attack, it should be just enough to block off a few blows.

Thx

Oh and I've decided to post up my gundam's specs since I'm taking so long at drawing it. ^_^;
Feel free to tell me what you think about it, wether it be good or bad:

Tentative name: Pandora Gundam

Specs:
Height: 18 meters
Weight: 62.38 tons on full load, without moduals. 58.6 without shields, removable weapons and without missile payload.
Power Source: Nuclear
Creator: Ravensbane R&D
Allegiance: Deadlink
Armor: Phase Shift

Armaments:
MMI-GAU27D 31mm CIWS Fire-Linked x 2 (Head Machine Guns)
MPCM-220 Cluster missile pack located in chest. 20 small low yeld, high pierce missiles
M02G Super Lacerta x 2 (Hip Beam Sabers)
MMI-M15E Xiphias 3 Rail Cannon x 2 (Hip Railguns)
EBR-01 (Mobile Shield with beam reflective surface and release clip)
MX2200-B Beam Shield (External Beam Shield with release clip)
MA-M28KFB High-Energy Beam Rifle x 2 (Beam Rifle similar to that of the Strike Freedom's, but with solid blade attachements running under them.)
RQM55 Shining Edge Beam Boomerang (Beam Boomerang)
Custom grapple style Heat Rod x 2 (More like an elecrified grapling hook then your standard thick shft heat rod. Less control, but added range and versatility.)

Special atributes:
This unit is compatible with a number of external moduals which enhance it's general combat aptitudes though it's already a formidable unit without any equiped. This allows it to have maximum versatility and a nearly limitless potential. Most of these moduals are equiped with diferant variations of funnels, not to be mistaken with Dragoons. There are also a few non-newtype friendly moduals from early in the unit's development.

Due to it's light and agile design, it benefits from nearly unrivaled agility and mobility on land, though this is diminished or completely canceled out when it has a full weapon loadout or if it uses any of it's moduals. (If you wonder what I mean by agile, think Ful Metal Panic agile. Well, probably not as much, but trying hard to make it up to those standards.)

Unfortunately, this unit is incapable of achieving sustained flight on it's own as to equip all of it's weapons and keep it lighter then average machines, a main thruster could not be instaled. It still has all of the nessessary verniaes for spacial combat and can use it's leg thrusters for short range flight. The removal of the main thruster has also made it less taxing on the energy suply, resolving previous energy consumption issues.

Both shields are removable and could be used on either arm of the gundam, though the beam reflective shield is made in extremely limited quantities as this technology was disclosed to the Ravensbane R&D department too recently.