PDA

View Full Version : Bleach 43

woofcat
Tue, 08-02-2005, 01:10 PM
Raw out.
http://bt.saiyaman.info/downlo...ach+43+RAW.avi.torrent (http://bt.saiyaman.info/download.php?id=1050&file=%5BS%5EM%5D+Bleach+43+RA W.avi.torrent)

LaZie
Tue, 08-02-2005, 08:38 PM
Hell Fansubs is out (http://www.point-blank.cc:7000/torrents/[Hell-Fansubs]_Bleach_43[0289CA71].mkv.torrent?info_hash=029946314f80586a41f71e403d9 1dde5a7b9752f)

Ballit
Wed, 08-03-2005, 01:40 AM
hay any one got a player for this stupid .mkv movie format

outkast7053
Wed, 08-03-2005, 02:07 AM
try videolan player (vlc media player)

its free at download.com

Y
Wed, 08-03-2005, 02:09 AM
Originally posted by: Ballit
hay any one got a player for this stupid .mkv movie format

try any ffdshow compatible player - anything that plays avi and meets standards also plays mkv.

you need a codec of course - you need a codec for everything.

mage
Wed, 08-03-2005, 02:47 AM
The art/animation in this episode seemed a bit better than normal. Kurotsuchi's released blade looks kind of lame though.

mage
Wed, 08-03-2005, 02:47 AM
The art/animation in this episode seemed a bit better than normal. Kurotsuchi's released blade looks kind of lame though.

Sorry for the double post i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif

outtawack
Wed, 08-03-2005, 03:06 AM
Kurotsuchi is badass..great character design all around.

TwisT
Wed, 08-03-2005, 07:42 AM
Outcast: isn't www.videolan.org so much better, since it's the homepage of VLC, instead of getting it from download.com that sucks?? i'm pretty sure it's way better.. And it's still free, and there you can get VLC it almost ANY OS that exist (damn it's a good player) i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif

Also Lazykid: when i saw that Hell Fansubs had a release, i obvious thought it was a FANSUB and not a RAW.. I feel so cheated.. now i have to burn my clothes and take a real hot shower for over an hour, where i scrub myself with a sponge real hard so my skin go red..

well you get the picture.. Next time please tell us that it's a raw..

DeluxSkillz
Wed, 08-03-2005, 08:03 AM
i haven't downloaded hell-fansubs version but how can it be a raw maybe you didn't enable the subs TwisT because all the other releases have been subbed so far by Hell Fansubs so that would make this their first raw release and that makes no sense so check again maybe you forgot to put on the subs if there really are no subs forget about this entire post it'll be damn weird though

hitokiriender
Wed, 08-03-2005, 08:29 AM
http://home.comcast.net/~lordosiris/Bleach43.torrent

Bleach Society Episode 43

Because scarywater is down right now, that's why the weird url.

Terracosmo
Wed, 08-03-2005, 09:44 AM
Man, Mayuri pisses me off. I'll be happy to see Ishida kill him off.
Damn, he's so cool. "Did I say you could follow them?" rofl. He doesn't even seem to care that Mayuri is a captain.

The only redeeming feature about Mayuri is his voice (Ryosei Nakao, Freeza from DBZ). It's so cool in a very creepy way.

ChaosK
Wed, 08-03-2005, 06:51 PM
i knew that croaking/cackling voice sounded familiar.

Neko Haruko
Wed, 08-03-2005, 09:54 PM
I can't wait to see Hitsugaya again. He does make another appearance doesn't he? If so, how soon?

oyabun
Thu, 08-04-2005, 12:28 AM
if someone says something about hitsugaya or anythingm it will be a spoiler.. ^_^

i wanna see ichgio train again, wonder what kind of training will he do..?
ishida is in a Pinch, mayuri is creepy, T_T he's so cruel to his men..

DarthEnderX
Thu, 08-04-2005, 12:45 AM
I really dislike Mayuri.

I can't understand how someone like that can even be allowed to be a captain. I mean, don't the other captains notice he uses his people as bombs and shit? I mean, unless everyone of his squad is androids or whateverthefuck the Lt is.

Also, that 11th squad guy seems to possess alot more restraint than I think most characters would in his position, and he's half drunk even! He must be a tower of character!

Aeon
Thu, 08-04-2005, 12:48 AM
Mayuri has officially become most hated character ever material, the way he treats Nemu is beyond wrong. I'm also looking forword to Ishida killing him off but sadly I have a vision of Nemu taking a arrow for him.

Alhuin
Thu, 08-04-2005, 01:09 AM
Originally posted by: Aeon
Mayuri has officially become most hated character ever material, the way he treats Nemu is beyond wrong. I'm also looking forword to Ishida killing him off but sadly I have a vision of Nemu taking a arrow for him.

And then he'll (Mayuri) realize that he was wrong in how he treated her and everyone else and will beg Ishida to let him live so he can become a "good guy" and redeem himself.... the end...

Really, I haven't seen the episode yet, or know what's going to happen. But, along with Aeon's theory, as with many Shonen shows, I can seriously see that happening...

vegita625
Thu, 08-04-2005, 01:57 AM
Dude... ain't happening. I see more of a Nemu takin an arrow for him, and him saying "Oh, so not all your nerves were severed after all? How dare you mock me!" or something. I can't see him even pretending to turn over a new leaf.

Terracosmo
Thu, 08-04-2005, 03:33 AM
Exactly, Mayuri is beyond heartless - as well as royally fucked up.

Y
Thu, 08-04-2005, 04:05 AM
I think he is allowed to be a captain despite being a sick fuck because Soul Society gives leniency to him because he is the president of the research divison or whatever. His sick experiments are overlooked thanks to his contributions.

Of course, Soul Society also has fucked up draconian laws that essentially condemned Rukia to death for what amounts to traveling without a passport. And Zaraki Kenpatchi's lust for killing isn't endearing either.

Neko Haruko
Thu, 08-04-2005, 10:17 AM
Originally posted by: oyabin
if someone says something about hitsugaya or anythingm it will be a spoiler.. ^_^

Oh right. *bps self on head* Can someone send me a PM then? ^^;;

Knives122
Thu, 08-04-2005, 12:49 PM
Originally posted by: Y
I think he is allowed to be a captain despite being a sick fuck because Soul Society gives leniency to him because he is the president of the research divison or whatever. His sick experiments are overlooked thanks to his contributions.

or it could just be that his sick experiments are his contributions(basically the results from them) which is why SS lets him do it, and with the exception of him being a crazy fuck he is the second pres of the 'research division"; which i would assume is the reseach of all things, so experiments are probably required, but those experiments are more or less up to the pres.(which unfortunately Mayuri).

hmmm, i just noticed something. Mayuri said he was the second pres. of the R.D. then who was the first? i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif

ChaosK
Thu, 08-04-2005, 01:28 PM
knives i wondered about that too, why would he go through the trouble of saying he's the second president unless he wanted to distinguish himself from the first one. The first president was most likely somebody hated in soul society and probably killed already.

I think Mayuri's allowed to be a captain because of his fighting skills, like Yoruchi said, all captains (besides zaraki) can use bankai, so if mayrui can you bankai he has to be a pretty good fighter, we dont know whether he became president first or captain first (i'm guessing captain first because then it would give him the right to become president)

Dezalanel
Thu, 08-04-2005, 04:43 PM
....Why do you act like you do not read the manga chaos? Let the damn anime people discuss things for themselves.

Masamune
Thu, 08-04-2005, 05:00 PM
mayuri is so awesome , he's the perfect rolemodel

potentialflip
Thu, 08-04-2005, 06:10 PM
Originally posted by: Dezalanel
....Why do you act like you do not read the manga chaos? Let the damn anime people discuss things for themselves.

Anime-only watchers need to get exposed to the manga. They missing out. Unless you spoil which is a bad thing. Encouraging is not. Have fun. Please read the manga. Remember kids reading sparks more brain activity than watching.

vegita625
Thu, 08-04-2005, 06:16 PM
Originally posted by: Y

Of course, Soul Society also has fucked up draconian laws that essentially condemned Rukia to death for what amounts to traveling without a passport. And Zaraki Kenpatchi's lust for killing isn't endearing either.

He cares about his comrades. He has a lot of bloodlust, he wants to kill, but, unless they're a challenge, I don't think he's want his squad to die, he's a good captain. With the exception of not having any particular talent with his zanpakutou (aka not knowing it's name, nevermind "releasing" it), he's an awesome captain. Mayuri's just a freaky guy.

DarthEnderX
Thu, 08-04-2005, 07:01 PM
Anime-only watchers need to get exposed to the manga. They missing out. Unless you spoil which is a bad thing. Encouraging is not. Have fun. Please read the manga. Remember kids reading sparks more brain activity than watching.

How about go fuck yourself and don't tell me that I can't fully enjoy my cartoon about sword fighting unless I read it's comic book huh?

I like my pictures of fights to move.

Ryllharu
Thu, 08-04-2005, 10:40 PM
Most of the manga readers have said this (myself included):

"The anime follows the manga frame for frame."

It's true. I've NEVER seen an anime adaptation of a manga done as well as Bleach does it. They're are literally scenes that are "shot" in the same perspective that you will swear that the manga was written second using frames from the anime.

Trust me, anime viewers aren't missing anything. Just a few jokes sketched in on a blank page of the chapter, which don't appear anymore anyway. Half of them were written in to the series.

Honoko
Thu, 08-04-2005, 11:30 PM
Originally posted by: Dezalanel
let chaos contribute to the discussion if he wants to. he's not giving anything away w/ his comments. u anime-watchers are really touchy. how can u scream, "spoiler!" when u don't know what's going to happen next anyhow? the only ppl here who could point those out are the manga-readers so stop second-guessing all the posts and just take stuff at face value.

Itachi_y2k5
Fri, 08-05-2005, 04:10 AM
Originally posted by: DarthEnder

How about go fuck yourself and don't tell me that I can't fully enjoy my cartoon about sword fighting unless I read it's comic book huh?

I like my pictures of fights to move.

Dearthender is right why should we read maybe we cant look at white it burns our eyes i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif people dont have to read a manga so they can watch the manga... you only read the manga because your scared of BLOOD

(that blood bit was a joke stop crying)

Dezalanel
Fri, 08-05-2005, 04:41 AM
Just for your information, I read the manga hence why I post in the manga topics duh.

Y
Fri, 08-05-2005, 05:02 AM
Originally posted by: Ryllharu
Most of the manga readers have said this (myself included):

"The anime follows the manga frame for frame."

It's true. I've NEVER seen an anime adaptation of a manga done as well as Bleach does it. They're are literally scenes that are "shot" in the same perspective that you will swear that the manga was written second using frames from the anime.

Trust me, anime viewers aren't missing anything. Just a few jokes sketched in on a blank page of the chapter, which don't appear anymore anyway. Half of them were written in to the series.

Most of the manga readers who say that are idiots. The jerky, bargain-bin animation coming out of Japanese studios sure as hell isn't a perfect adaptation of the manga.

DeluxSkillz
Fri, 08-05-2005, 05:13 AM
yeah the manga is still way cooler then the anime will ever be, sure it's following the manga pretty good but the art in the manga is way better and all the left out jokes and things they changed like the grand fisher stuff and just the amount of blood and violence is all toned down the manga is just way better, the anime is good but it'll never compare to the brilliance that is the Bleach manga same goes for most other anime's like naruto, naruto anime sucks donkey balls compared to the manga

Turkish-S
Fri, 08-05-2005, 06:11 AM
k i only want to say this about the manga vs anime subject: FUCK YOU!!! dude why are you all getting so fucked up about??? the difference between those 2?? fuck off i only watch the anime and i don't care WTF you all say i won't read the manga!! NEVER. and for those who do read the manga, do what you like, but plz don't spoil it for me. so plz stfu and let's get back to topic.,

my little bleach theory of the week.: i think that ishida will use some evul quinchi powers and then Mayuri will say "so my research for quinchi's wasn't completed i will take you and research you in my lab muhahahahahahahahaha. so he takes ichida alive and take's him to his lab.while he is on his way to his lab the 3 day's will be passed and ichigo will save the day agean.

DeluxSkillz
Fri, 08-05-2005, 06:20 AM
calm down nobody is saying you have to read it and nobody is spoiling anything so the first part of your post was totally unnecesary

kooshi
Fri, 08-05-2005, 11:43 AM
Episode 43 by Lunar (http://a.scarywater.net/lunar/%5BLunar%5D%20Bleach%20-%2043%20%5BCA5AA0AB%5D.avi.torrent)

Aramis
Fri, 08-05-2005, 03:27 PM
The leadership in SS is mostly evil tyrants and manipulators or just lunatics whose power has gone in their heads.
There's a few "nice" captains, but they still play along with the bad guys. sure, hollows are destroyed, only because no one with a bit of sanity could possibly want hell to take over.
But this Mayuri person..thing is over the top..true 100% evil character. I love it

mage
Fri, 08-05-2005, 04:05 PM
Originally posted by: Aramis
The leadership in SS is mostly evil tyrants and manipulators or just lunatics whose power has gone in their heads.
There's a few "nice" captains, but they still play along with the bad guys.
Sounds kind of like real life.

DarthEnderX
Sat, 08-06-2005, 05:37 AM
Dearthender is right why should we read maybe we cant look at white it burns our eyes people dont have to read a manga so they can watch the manga... you only read the manga because your scared of BLOOD

Please don't agree with me if you can't write relatively understandable statements. It makes my point seem stupider.

kooshi
Sat, 08-06-2005, 05:45 PM
Yeah, Mayuri rocks in his own way. He lied to his own men just to use them as bombs, attacked Nemu just to get a hit on Ishida, and even beat on Nemu when she couldn't move from her wound and his initial release on his soul slayer. That's some pure evil there, hehe.
Next episode is gonna rock, as usual.

nests
Sat, 08-06-2005, 06:16 PM
I bit disapointed that this episode was censored a lot compared to the manga other than that I still love it.

Hikyuu
Mon, 08-08-2005, 06:49 AM
Everyone keeps mentioning the manga.. having alot more gore.. Oh well.. maybe Ill have to look up the chapter.. This episode was pretty nice.. Though I was a bit miffed there was no showing of Ichigo's training yet...and Mayuri's voice was pretty nice ..fitting of the character...

Terracosmo
Mon, 08-08-2005, 07:04 AM
Originally posted by: nests
I bit disapointed that this episode was censored a lot compared to the manga other than that I still love it.

It isn't spoiler to write things that have been censored, since they will never be seen in the anime anyway. So please, go ahead and tell us what's been changed... I'm quite curious, since I thought Mayuri's treatment of the soldiers was pretty ruthless as it was. i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Hikyuu
Mon, 08-08-2005, 07:31 AM
Or better yet >> post the pictures i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif... Pcitures speak louder then words i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif..
EDIT: So I can be lazy and not look for the chapter on my own i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

kooshi
Mon, 08-08-2005, 10:20 AM
Originally posted by: Terracosmo

Originally posted by: nests

It isn't spoiler to write things that have been censored, since they will never be seen in the anime anyway. So please, go ahead and tell us what's been changed... I'm quite curious, since I thought Mayuri's treatment of the soldiers was pretty ruthless as it was.

Is it also alright if we tell things that happened in the manga that hasn't happened in the anime at the same point of time?

Mayuri's treatment with his men just shows how......... evil or crazy he is with experiments and such. Why he became a captain, I dunno, but if he did by showing "captain skills", then he hides his ruthless ways pretty well.

Ryllharu
Mon, 08-08-2005, 11:13 AM
If anything it was not censored so much as more graphic and grotesque.

This is a quick montage I made that shows what they cut out (I swear on my GotWoot account you've seen it before in the anime):
Manga parallel (http://img222.imageshack.us/img222/7558/livingbombs0tr.jpg)

Sorry about the size of the image, but I felt detail was kinda important if you wanted to see what you're missing. If anyone is still using dial-up, I'm deeply sorry (for the size and that you're still using dial-up).

EDIT: Picture fixed. Read them left to right. Though it is kinda obvious if you watched the eps, first three are of the living bomb and the last is Mayuri regrowing his arm.

Hikyuu
Mon, 08-08-2005, 11:52 AM
Woah.. that seemed totally different.. the person was actually 'sploding there not the ground..?

kooshi
Mon, 08-08-2005, 12:05 PM
Yeah, Mayuri had the people as bombs. Why the last person didn't blow up, I dunno.

Hikyuu
Mon, 08-08-2005, 12:10 PM
That would have been kind of awesome if it had been animated properly.. He reminded me Tetsuo from Akira for a bit there..

Ryllharu
Mon, 08-08-2005, 12:22 PM
Well, they did focus on that guy as well in the anime, and Mayuri did blow him up separately as well, the only difference was they didn't show them exploding quite so...graphically.

The arm was covered in purple light instead of seeing the details of regrowing an arm.

DDBen
Mon, 08-08-2005, 01:14 PM
Originally posted by: kooshi
Yeah, Mayuri had the people as bombs. Why the last person didn't blow up, I dunno.

Thats a very simple question to answer. Those who blew up were members of the 12th squad and under Mayuri. The person who did not blow up was of the 11th squad and thus had not had his body altered like someone of the 12th. Its also probably frowned upon to blow up another captains men for sport any reason.

Hikyuu
Mon, 08-08-2005, 01:20 PM
I believe Kooshi was referring to the guys who was being all bitchy \cause he got injured and didnt die in the explosion.. Why why? this wasnt the plan.. and such .. Why he did not die in the original explosion.. I think,,

mage
Mon, 08-08-2005, 01:44 PM
Originally posted by: DDBen
Its also probably frowned upon to blow up another captains men for sport any reason.

I'd say its frowned upon to blow up your own men as well eh?

Board of Command
Wed, 08-10-2005, 12:08 PM
This captain is pretty twisted and evil. He's also pretty messed up, like his whole body is a science experiment.

Terracosmo
Wed, 08-10-2005, 07:57 PM
I actually took up and read the fight, man, they gave that living bomb guy a quick flashback... man, Mayuri is such an asshole.

Edit: And Mayuri talked more detailed about what he did to the Quincy guys, among other things he "forced them to kill their owns sons" & "split the skulls open on living ones"... damn