PDA

View Full Version : Naruto Soundtracks

Kheben
Tue, 08-02-2005, 02:44 AM
Hey all!

First post here...

I've recently fallen hard for Naruto, this anime is definitely a major keeper. And like most good animes, one of the things that gets to me the most is the excellent music. Anyway, I hope this is the right forum section to be asking in, but I'd like to know if anyone knows of any sites I could get the soundtrack off of, whether it be bit torrent or something else? I haven't seen anything so far, and I'm pretty desperate to get my hands on some of the tracks.

Anyways, sorry to be a bother if this is a common question or anything of the sort, but I figured here would be the best place to ask. Thanks in advance for any responses.

Matt

Welcome to GotWoot! But as Terracosmo pointed out, please remember to use the search function first before making a topic, to avoid a double topic.

GotWoot Moderator

Hikyuu
Tue, 08-02-2005, 07:00 AM
Once I get my laptop back from Bestbuys fixing experts (my ass)... I have the two OSTs.. and soem other stuff on my Fserv on IRC..

Terracosmo
Tue, 08-02-2005, 07:16 AM
There are topics for this, so you should use the search feature in the future.

Anyway: http://narutofan.com/index.php/content-multimedia,music
There are direct downloads there. I think that you need to wait in between each song's download, but it shouldn't be a problem.

Kheben
Tue, 08-02-2005, 03:26 PM
Hey again...

Thanks much for the offer Hikyuu, and thank soyu very much Terracosmo!

As I said, I apologize for being redundant (knowing this must've been asked elsewhere). I never think to search on forums, heh. But thanks anyway man, this definitely made my day. Now if only my copy of Disgaea would get un-lost and arrive in the mail. >_<