PDA

View Full Version : Kakashi vs. Gai ?

ninjitsu_master
Sun, 07-31-2005, 08:31 PM
who do you guys think would win in a battle?

the skilled kakashi or the taijutsu user Gai?

i know they have battled before but most of the time its just play...like rock, paper, scizzors!!

i haven't seen gai fight that much so i dont know but im going with Gai..just look at his pupil rock lee..rock lee to

me is so cool.. he's so fast..and can open gates.and has the dedication to become a great ninja without ninjitsu or genjutsu stuff

PSJ
Sun, 07-31-2005, 08:41 PM
Just for the heck of it i think they would tie.

Btw, animated avas aren't allowed. Read the rules, you can pick up many useful yet simple things there.

XanBcoo
Sun, 07-31-2005, 09:50 PM
btw = by the way

and I think they would tie as well. And we have seen Gai fight - during the Konoha invasion and then against Kisame.

American Hero
Sun, 07-31-2005, 10:31 PM
Kakshi would most certainly rock Gai's show.

Mite Gai
Sun, 07-31-2005, 11:02 PM
Gai would destroy Kakashi with THE POWER OF THE SPRINGTIME OF YOUTH!!!

Mut
Mon, 08-01-2005, 12:55 AM
Kakashi would murder Gai.

Zhan
Mon, 08-01-2005, 04:55 AM
What Mut@chi said.

Hikyuu
Mon, 08-01-2005, 08:06 AM
Kakashi would Rape.. gai.. RAPE.. no real contest.. Unless he was caught off guard by one of those hideous smiles.. and he faceplanted.. then he might stand a chance

Enderz
Mon, 08-01-2005, 09:07 AM
Gai would own kakashi, gais fighting skillz are the best

Darkcarnage
Mon, 08-01-2005, 10:09 AM
hmmm i think kakashi vs gai would end in a tie. after all they been fighting a long time and liekly know alot of each other moves. also kakashi liekly copied most fo guys normal hand to hand combats moves so there tai-jutus be even wiht each style wise. unless gai vastly more in shape then kakashi(and i do not think so after the 144 i think anime) kakashi shrigan be reduced in use cuase gai jsut watch his feet and not fall in to any gen-jutus kakashi might use.

ninjitsu_master
Mon, 08-01-2005, 10:40 AM
very interesting on who u guys think would win in a battle!!!!

Gai or Kakashi? your remarks are funny.....such as <u>Gai would destroy Kakashi with THE POWER OF THE

SPRINGTIME OF YOUTH!!!-------Kakashi would Rape.. gai.. RAPE.. no real contest.. Unless he was caught off

guard by one of those hideous smiles.. and he faceplanted.. then he might stand a chance</u>.....

THE SCORE IS GAI-6......KAKASHI-9........TIE-5----------

The Heretic Azazel
Mon, 08-01-2005, 11:50 AM
I don't know about raping Gai... his taijutsu can't be seen through with the Sharingan, after all. I really think Gai stands a good chance at beating Kakashi but it wouldn't be easy, and vice versa.

2:25
Mon, 08-01-2005, 03:22 PM
Um...I would say a tie.

Icho
Mon, 08-01-2005, 05:24 PM
Originally posted by: The Heretic Azazel
I don't know about raping Gai... his taijutsu can't be seen through with the Sharingan, after all. I really think Gai stands a good chance at beating Kakashi but it wouldn't be easy, and vice versa.

Kakashi would kick Gai with a hand tied by his back, his at least 3 times more intelligent than gai, he is a very good taijutsu user, he has developed his sharingam almost at its limit, he is a genious almost imposible to get off-guard, he can use genjutsus very well.

Btw... Sharingam "CAN" see through taijutsu (remember the fight between rock lee and Sasuke, even remember Sharingam CAN predict taijutsu moves just like Sasuke did with Naruto).

Jaredster
Mon, 08-01-2005, 05:54 PM
Kakashi

The Heretic Azazel
Mon, 08-01-2005, 05:59 PM
Originally posted by: Icho

Kakashi would kick Gai with a hand tied by his back, his at least 3 times more intelligent than gai, he is a very good taijutsu user, he has developed his sharingam almost at its limit, he is a genious almost imposible to get off-guard, he can use genjutsus very well.

Btw... Sharingam "CAN" see through taijutsu (remember the fight between rock lee and Sasuke, even remember Sharingam CAN predict taijutsu moves just like Sasuke did with Naruto).

From what I understand, Sasuke COPIED the lion combo from Lee, but cannot see through (predict) taijutsu. I distinctly recall Lee telling Sasuke that's why he could not keep up.

XanBcoo
Mon, 08-01-2005, 09:46 PM
Open-gate Gai would pwn Kakashi's ass.
Kakashi in any other situation would win.

Zhan
Mon, 08-01-2005, 11:11 PM
meh, not like kakashi can't open gates.

basey44
Mon, 08-01-2005, 11:19 PM
sharingan can predict the movements of taijutsu, it looks at all the muscles in the body and watches how the tension in the muscles change to predict which body part is moving where

also u might be able to see but doesnt mean ur body can keep up, i think thats wat happened with sasuke and lee that time

kakashi would smash gai, especially because he has a complete sharingan

kAi
Tue, 08-02-2005, 01:24 AM
Originally posted by: ZhanZhao

I don't think he can, well I really hope not, it would just be stupid.

Jaredster
Tue, 08-02-2005, 05:01 AM
Originally posted by: kAi

Originally posted by: ZhanZhao

I don't think he can, well I really hope not, it would just be stupid.

He can. He did it in the 1-month training period before the final chuunin exam. He was climbing an entire mountain with one hand and opened the first gate to hop up to the top.

Hikyuu
Tue, 08-02-2005, 06:45 AM
wow... what a waste of the first gate.. ::reaches for a soda... it is slightly of out reach.:: FIRST GATE OPEN i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif ::With blazing speed leans over in chair to clutch the object of desire (soda can)...with grip so firm the can explodes from the outer pressure.:: Yeah its like that &gt;&gt;

Jaredster
Tue, 08-02-2005, 06:55 AM
Originally posted by: Hikyuu
wow... what a waste of the first gate.. ::reaches for a soda... it is slightly of out reach.:: FIRST GATE OPEN ::With blazing speed leans over in chair to clutch the object of desire (soda can)...with grip so firm the can explodes from the outer pressure.:: Yeah its like that &gt;&gt;

well... he was slipping off the rocks.

kAi
Tue, 08-02-2005, 07:33 AM
Forgot about that, well I really hope he can't use more than like 2 gates, it should be a thing for Lee and Gai. To give them the edge and be a trump card.
Kakashi already has the Sharingan, and being a Genius Ninja before that.

Hikyuu
Tue, 08-02-2005, 08:23 AM
Jaredster.. he could always have used another hand.. or some less complicated jutsu....

XanBcoo
Tue, 08-02-2005, 09:28 AM
Or fallen off the rocks...

PSJ
Tue, 08-02-2005, 10:18 AM
I think he tied his other arm to his back, but i could be wrong. I agree with kAi that Kakashi shouldn't be able to open more than the first 2 gates, perosnally i think he should only be able to open the first gate.

Icho
Tue, 08-02-2005, 12:11 PM
Well I belive that opening gates its not some kind of jutsu, i belive its just some kind of mental concentration wich makes the gate-opening possible. I also belive everybody can open gates... but its a little bit risky.

Kakashi s training was based in him climbing up the mountain with only one hand, to open the gate he only needed concentration thats why i belive its not some kind of complicated technique

PSJ
Tue, 08-02-2005, 12:29 PM
It isn't a complicated jutsu, they have explained it in the show. What you believe got nothing to do with it. Only a few got the ability to open gates even less got the ability to open all of them. That's why Kakashi says "Is this boy really not a genius?" or something along those lines when Lee opens the 5th gate against Gaara.

Icho
Tue, 08-02-2005, 03:20 PM
I totally forgot about that, I think U might be right.

XanBcoo
Tue, 08-02-2005, 03:26 PM
Yeah, not everyone can open the gates. Neji and Tenten, for example, are not able to open the first gate in order to use the Lotus. (Using the Lotus opens the first gate, right?)
When did it say that Kakashi opened the first gate on those rocks?

PSJ
Tue, 08-02-2005, 05:08 PM
The manga showed it. It was never clearly stated but it is believed that he did.

Jaredster
Tue, 08-02-2005, 05:36 PM
Jaredster.. he could always have used another hand.. or some less complicated jutsu....

his hand was tied behind his back.

Icho
Wed, 08-03-2005, 09:28 AM
I dont remember his hand tied by his back but I remember he couldnt use it

Jaredster
Wed, 08-03-2005, 03:21 PM
Oh my god. If i have to redownload this episode just to prove this to you I'm gonna be pissed.

His hand was tied. His hand was slipping.
He said "release" and he hopped up the last ledge, meaning he could release the first gate.

Hikyuu
Wed, 08-03-2005, 04:43 PM
lol chill man.. yet again.. he could have used some jutsu.. or a shuriken with something attached.. If this technique was so hard to do and dangerous, he shouldnt be flashing it about like that i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Jaredster
Wed, 08-03-2005, 05:29 PM
lol chill man.. yet again.. he could have used some jutsu.. or a shuriken with something attached.. If this technique was so hard to do and dangerous, he shouldnt be flashing it about like that

Kishimoto probably made him use a gate, since this was the time when the gate thing was being introduced.

Rhanfahl
Fri, 08-05-2005, 01:39 AM
lol chill man.. yet again.. he could have used some jutsu.. or a shuriken with something attached.. If this technique was so hard to do and dangerous, he shouldnt be flashing it about like that

Besides Haku, I know of no one that can perform ninjutsu one handed. The point is that Kakashi can open the gate.

Battlewise here's the stats

Hatake Kakashi : Perfect (3 star) sharingan in one eye, uses a lot of chakra to utilize it. Therefore his sharingan is technically not "perfect" Well rounded in the 3 aspects of ninja combat. Highly intelligent. Calm and laid back, doesn't train much. Former ANBU. Studied under the Forth. Specialty: Suiton style ninjutsu (as seen so far, he uses water techs all the time) Ultimate move: Chidori. Traditional Dresser.

Mite Gai: Can utilize the 8 gates (How many is not really an issue). Master of Taijutsu. Ridiculously strong and fast (almost dragonball-like in speed/power). Extremely competitive, trains constantly (This man has Bruce Lee's Training mentality). High strung and rash. Can summon, therefore use ninjutsu (what degree...who knows, Gai with Kage Bunshin would be extremely deadly though). Developed ways of fighting without relying on sight, know defenses against genjutsu. Ultimate move: Primary Lotus? Dresses like a fucking jerkoff.

Hand to hand, Gai wins everytime.
Ninjutsu, Kakashi wins everytime (from what we know).
Genjutsu, could be a tie depending on if Gai can defend it.
Sharingan, Gai needs a high role on a 1d20 to make the saving throw!
8 Gates, Gai beats Kakashi like a red-headed stepchild.

One any given day either could win, lose, or tie. Overall, my vote is

TIE

Roko
Fri, 08-05-2005, 01:47 AM
Agreed. You also have to look at the landscape on which they fight on.

masamuneehs
Sat, 08-06-2005, 06:21 PM
It would be a tie.

Strider
Sat, 08-13-2005, 09:44 AM
Originally posted by: Icho

Jumping back to hands tied behind backs .. if Gai could parade around the entire Country of Fire (or was it just the Hidden Village?) on his hands (two limbs here), yet Kakashi is whipping out Gates with the use of three, as he was only lacking an arm -- I doubt Kakashi would have such an easy luxury against Gai in the same situation.

But, I quoted you because I believe you are wrong with your statement that Sharingan can predict the movements of Taijutsu users. Your referrence with Naruto is definitely incorrect. Sasuke was able to see Naruto's movements due to the immense output of chakra. The Sharingan can see the chakra, and all of Naruto's movements at that time, all "Kyuubi-fied" were induced and fueled by such. Sasuke even says this with, "The subtle way so much chakra enters his body I can see his next move .."

On a normal basis, Taijutsu utilizes no chakra, which is why no seals are required. Taijutsu is powered from stamina. This is explained when it is shown in some cartoony, sketchy method with Sasuke, Sakura and Rock Lee as examples.

I do not think opening the Gate is the dangerous part. I believe Gai mentions it's the stress placed on the body when being used at it's limit is where the risk is involved in. Opening a Gate to grab a can of soda, as inconsequential as that would be, would hardly kill the user. Heh.

Strider
Sat, 08-13-2005, 09:52 AM
I was unable to edit my last post. Received some message about an integer not being 0 on line 597. So, I am making a second post with what I wished to add to my previous post.

EDIT to above: AonE's sub has Sasuke stating he is able to see Naruto's movement based on his "body tension." My quote was derived from the Manga scanlations, as well as from DB's subs.

In addition, I'd give this mock-match to .. Gai. The power of youth!

Enderz
Sun, 08-14-2005, 08:02 AM
The good thing about gai is that he doesent have too look at the hole body he just need to look at the feets to fight so hes pretty strong against the sharingan

drcitan
Sun, 08-14-2005, 09:43 AM
About Kakashi opening up a gate back when he was training on the cliff is false. This was confirmed a long time ago on Naruto 101 a website that Mut@ was advertising a while back. All he was doing was focusing his chi with his mind and released it to his one free arm to avoid from falling off the cliiff.

The battle between the two would be crazy. Gai already stated that he knows how to fight against Kakashi's sharingan which isn't complete because Kakashi does'nt have the blood of an Uchiha in his veins.

A BATTLE TO THE DEATH
&gt;If Gai can look at someones feet and fight them then Kakashi's genjustu would be useless.
&gt;Gai trains hard constantly if he loses to Kakashi which probably increases his strength and speed as well.
&gt;We all know how crazy the gates can be if opened.
&gt; Gai can summon and knows how to defend against genjustu( can use ninjustu)
&gt; Gai has a lot of stamina
&gt; Is super strong
&gt; Is super fast
&lt; Can sometimes become hotblooded and attack before thinking

&lt; Kakashi knows over a thousand justus
&lt; Has a stronger sense of smell than Kiba
&lt; Is very fast as well
&lt; Is very smart setting up tactics and being able to think many steps ahead
&lt; Can use sharingan
&lt; Is good with taijustu
&gt; With the combination of sharingan, speed and justus quickly drains his stamina

It was a tough decision but I would have to put my money on Gai because with his strength + speed = power hits(iron fist) would have a crazy impact on kakashi's body. Kakashi's sharingan would only be useful depending on how much speed Gai is attacking him with.

I'm making an asumption here but I'm pretty sure Gai has weights around his legs as well as Lee and if taken off would greatly improve his speed. Kakashi's main advantage would be his intelligence to outsmart Gai. Kakashi's chidori would probably prove fatal if conected but Gai would have to be slowed down first.

Kakashi would have to end the fight quickly because of the mismatch in stamina....which would be tough because of Gai's constant speed increase of taking off his weights and opening up his gates. If Gai wanted to end things quickly the gates it would grant him extra bonuses in power and speed while Kakashi is constantly losing stamina using the sharingan, speed ,and justus.

Strider
Sun, 08-14-2005, 10:04 AM
@ DrCitan: Good breakdown. Agree completely. A shame it's unlikely we'd ever see any all out battles between allies.

ninjitsu_master
Wed, 08-17-2005, 10:56 AM
what do you guys mean by GAI can summon? summon animals or what?

Roko
Wed, 08-17-2005, 03:14 PM
He can summon a turtle. Don't remember exactly what ep it was in, but it was the ep where Lee was fighting Sasuke before (or was it during...?) the Chuunin exam.

drcitan
Thu, 08-18-2005, 12:01 AM
Originally posted by: ninjitsu_master
what do you guys mean by GAI can summon? summon animals or what?

And you call yourself a Rock Lee fan forgeting Gai can summon! It was when Rock Lee was beating the shit outta Sasuke man!i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif

ninjitsu_master
Thu, 08-18-2005, 09:46 AM
oh yea that little turtle he summoned........forgot...it was too long to remember..sry..

Terracosmo
Thu, 08-18-2005, 10:05 AM
Originally posted by: Roko
He can summon a turtle. Don't remember exactly what ep it was in, but it was the ep where Lee was fighting Sasuke before (or was it during...?) the Chuunin exam.

It was just before.

XanBcoo
Thu, 08-18-2005, 10:09 PM
and that turtle sucked.

Roko
Fri, 08-19-2005, 01:53 AM
probably why he/she/it only appeared for one ep. Hm..wanna see a fight between the turtle and Kakashi's nindogs

drcitan
Fri, 08-19-2005, 03:05 PM
The turtles gotta have some moves up his sleeve to be summoned by Gai

alukard
Sat, 08-20-2005, 12:58 AM
Opening gates give them a temporary powers only, like a couple of minutes. It also put alot of stress on their bodies. Its true that taijutsu users have more stamina but that comes naturally with training because they can't use or have much chakra to perform any of the deadliest and highest level ninjutsus. However all of their moves are standard moves compared to what someone like the 5th could perform and all taijutsu users seem to rely on converting alot if not all of their stamina that can't be converted to chakra by enhancing drugs that eat away at their body or last resort moves to temporarily perform ultimate combos, after which they're completely vulnerable unlike real ninjas. We can see how Lee would fair against someone with blood line limits like Kimi or Gaara (well maybe having a monster inside you isnt a blood line limit but does grant the user great powers like blood line limits) if they're really serious especially the level at which they're fighting each other a few episodes back before Kimi died to that disease. Summoning a sand storm or a field of bones are just some of the things that most taijutsu user can only dream of and maybe even for average skilled ninjas of lower ranks. Aside from taijutsu users with blood line such as the Neji's clan, the only reason why Kakashi would settle a tie with Gai is because he has only partial Sharigan. Itachi vs Gai would be a no contest. Summoning is like the ultimate ninjutsu move and require alot of chakra. Even Itachi has alot of fear when he saw Jiraya, a master summoner. Someone like Sasuke is weak right now but has alot of potential later on and, Lee vs Sasuke is similar to Gai's, unless Lee can open all his gates to finish Sasuke with one combo.

Turkish-S
Sat, 08-20-2005, 06:21 PM
did he summon a turtle?? i thought it was henge (transform)..

Jadugar
Sat, 08-20-2005, 07:02 PM
Hey ninjitsu_master, whats the score so far. Is Gai dead yet? If not can I lend a hand.

XanBcoo
Sat, 08-20-2005, 09:50 PM
It was a summon, not a henge.
And ninjutsu-master should have made a post for this. I guess he was just curious to see what people had to say.

Jadugar
Sat, 08-20-2005, 10:06 PM
A summon seems more likely. What would he have achieved by turing into a turtle? Come on! a turtle. Maybe if he transformed into a kangro atleast he could have throwen some fast punches.

drcitan
Sun, 08-21-2005, 11:36 AM
Originally posted by: alukard
Opening gates give them a temporary powers only, like a couple of minutes. It also put alot of stress on their bodies. Its true that taijutsu users have more stamina but that comes naturally with training because they can't use or have much chakra to perform any of the deadliest and highest level ninjutsus. However all of their moves are standard moves compared to what someone like the 5th could perform and all taijutsu users seem to rely on converting alot if not all of their stamina that can't be converted to chakra by enhancing drugs that eat away at their body or last resort moves to temporarily perform ultimate combos, after which they're completely vulnerable unlike real ninjas. We can see how Lee would fair against someone with blood line limits like Kimi or Gaara (well maybe having a monster inside you isnt a blood line limit but does grant the user great powers like blood line limits) if they're really serious especially the level at which they're fighting each other a few episodes back before Kimi died to that disease. Summoning a sand storm or a field of bones are just some of the things that most taijutsu user can only dream of and maybe even for average skilled ninjas of lower ranks. Aside from taijutsu users with blood line such as the Neji's clan, the only reason why Kakashi would settle a tie with Gai is because he has only partial Sharigan. Itachi vs Gai would be a no contest. Summoning is like the ultimate ninjutsu move and require alot of chakra. Even Itachi has alot of fear when he saw Jiraya, a master summoner. Someone like Sasuke is weak right now but has alot of potential later on and, Lee vs Sasuke is similar to Gai's, unless Lee can open all his gates to finish Sasuke with one combo.

Sooo..... are u sayin that Gai would lose to Kakashi due to lack of ninjustu skills and the effects of opening the gates? Are u also saying that ninjas that can use summons are superior? Theres a lot of stuff your talking about which isn't bad....but you just never came to a conclusion about the stuff you were talkin about

Jadugar
Sun, 08-21-2005, 04:42 PM
Lee vs Sasuke is similar to Gai's, unless Lee can open all his gates to finish Sasuke with one combo.

The last gate is called Death Gate. If Lee opens that gate he will become even more powerful than a Hokage but for a short period of time but after opening that gate he will "certainly" die.

Kakashi can also perdict future (remember Zabuza fight against Kakashi) or atleast make his opponent think that he can, with his sharingam. That gives Kakashi a slight edge by perdicting his movements. So he wil eventually defeat Gai.

alukard
Mon, 08-22-2005, 12:09 AM
Sooo..... are u sayin that Gai would lose to Kakashi due to lack of ninjustu skills and the effects of opening the gates? Are u also saying that ninjas that can use summons are superior? Theres a lot of stuff your talking about which isn't bad....but you just never came to a conclusion about the stuff you were talkin about
---

Starting sentence

Opening gates give them a temporary powers only, like a couple of minutes.

Ending sentences

Summoning is like the ultimate ninjutsu move and require alot of chakra. Even Itachi has alot of fear when he saw Jiraya, a master summoner. Someone like Sasuke is weak right now but has alot of potential later on and, Lee vs Sasuke is similar to Gai's, unless Lee can open all his gates to finish Sasuke with one combo.

In summary, what the others think would happen with taijutsu users vs ninjutsu users.

drcitan
Mon, 08-22-2005, 01:55 AM
Originally posted by: Jadugar

Lee vs Sasuke is similar to Gai's, unless Lee can open all his gates to finish Sasuke with one combo.

The last gate is called Death Gate. If Lee opens that gate he will become even more powerful than a Hokage but for a short period of time but after opening that gate he will "certainly" die.

Kakashi can also perdict future (remember Zabuza fight against Kakashi) or atleast make his opponent think that he can, with his sharingam. That gives Kakashi a slight edge by perdicting his movements. So he wil eventually defeat Gai.

So what if Kakashi can predict Gai's movements. The more gates Gai opens up the harder it will be for Kakashi's eyes to keep up with Gai's speed. Just like we saw in the Sasuke vs Lee fight when Sasuke was able to predict Lee's movements he lacked the speed to dodge the attack and was hit as a result....you obviously haven't been doing your Naruto homework...jk i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

And in the match up with Kakashi vs Zabuza...Zabuza had knowlegde about what the sharingan was capable of but never had any experience battling against it. He was looking Kakashi dead in the eyes which enabled Kakashi to use genjustu on him and since Kakashi was also faster in speed than Zabuza, genjustu+speed gave Kakashi the "predicting the future" edge on Zabuza

Gai has fought against Kakashi plently of times and knows how to fight him without looking directly into his eyes so manipulating Gai is out of the question.

Jadugar
Mon, 08-22-2005, 08:13 AM
So what if Kakashi can predict Gai's movements.

Gives him enough time to dodge his attacks and pullup a fast "Chidori" on his "balls".

The more gates Gai opens up the harder it will be for Kakashi's eyes to keep up with Gai's speed.

By opening one gate after another Gai will be putting too much stress on his body. He isnt getting any younger. He has passed his "Springtime of youth".

Gai has fought against Kakashi plently of times and knows how to fight him

Rock, paper, scissor. Thats kids play. Give me some hard "facts".

....you obviously haven't been doing your Naruto homework

Thats beacause unlike you I dont go to school anymore.

Anyway I think its your bedtime or more school homework.......jki/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif

ninjitsu_master
Mon, 08-22-2005, 09:59 AM
Here's the score so far!......

KAKASHI---8 TIE-----8 GAI-----7 VERY CLOSE!!!!!!!!!

most of this thread talks about the gates and comparing the powers which isn't bad at all i like it a lot.... but

please chose gai or kakashi...theres been 63 replies but only 23 votes....please VOTE!!!!!!!

The Heretic Azazel
Mon, 08-22-2005, 01:41 PM
You should have made it a poll if votes were what you were looking for.

ninjitsu_master
Mon, 08-22-2005, 02:44 PM
actually i wanted both---opinions and votes---- but more votes can help...

ChaosK
Mon, 08-22-2005, 03:04 PM
kakashi would win, i'm not sure if you people forgot but gai isnt the only one who can open gates, maybe gai's the only one who can open up to 8 but then he'd die but we've seen kakashi open a gate or two already.

ninjitsu_master
Mon, 08-22-2005, 07:40 PM
KAKASHI---11 TIE-----8 GAI-----7 VERY CLOSE!!!!!!!!!
please no doulble voting--im to lazy to go back and check if u already did....

Jadugar
Mon, 08-22-2005, 09:13 PM

A lazy Rock Lee fan. You should be ashamed of yourself.

I already voted for Kakashi's eventual victory so dont bother checking all the posts again, you lazyass.

Is there a time limit on this voting thing or it will end when all the 9410 registered user on gotwoot have voted.
If thats the case then you will have to check all those posts. Your lazyass will explode and it will be the end of springtime of your youth. I really feel sorry for you. You should have made a poll.

The Heretic Azazel
Mon, 08-22-2005, 09:16 PM
Originally posted by: Chaoskiddo
kakashi would win, i'm not sure if you people forgot but gai isnt the only one who can open gates, maybe gai's the only one who can open up to 8 but then he'd die but we've seen kakashi open a gate or two already.

When has Kakashi opened any gates?

Also it's not my belief Gai can open all 8 gates, maybe 6, maybe even less than Lee can, but that's just speculation. Ultimately we have yet to see how much ninjustsu Gai can use, besides his one summon. We know the sharingan can't see through taijutsu but I'm pretty confident Kakashi knows more jutsus and is probably smarter than Gai.

So I'll go with Kakashi

XanBcoo
Mon, 08-22-2005, 09:53 PM
I'd say a tie, but I like kakashi better.
So kakashi

ninjitsu_master
Tue, 08-23-2005, 11:20 AM

A lazy Rock Lee fan. You should be ashamed of yourself.

I already voted for Kakashi's eventual victory so dont bother checking all the posts again, you lazyass.

Is there a time limit on this voting thing or it will end when all the 9410 registered user on gotwoot have voted.
If thats the case then you will have to check all those posts. Your lazyass will explode and it will be the end of springtime of your youth. I really feel sorry for you. You should have made a poll.

no time limit ---will last as long as the moderators will let it

drcitan
Tue, 08-23-2005, 03:11 PM

[quote]
Gives him enough time to dodge his attacks and pullup a fast "Chidori" on his "balls".

`Thats funny bc last time I checked it takes a while to charge up the chidori. Too long against Gai..someone who already knows about the attack and who is also super fast. If your gonna prove me wrong nextime try quoting the whole point I was trying to make instead of the first sentencei/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

[quote]
By opening one gate after another Gai will be putting too much stress on his body. He isnt getting any younger. He has passed his "Springtime of youth".

`Another funny bc Gai can auto open a gate without going thru the previous ones...just like he did vs Kaisamei/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif(6th Gate)

[quote]
Rock, paper, scissor. Thats kids play. Give me some hard "facts".

`Oh I'll give you a hard fat fact kid...how about Gai saying that he knows how to fight against the sharingan from fighting against....oh you don't say drum roll......*Kakashi*. Come on buddy these guys have fought around what 49,50 times and you mean to tell me you don't think they've fought some serious matches

[quote]
....you obviously haven't been doing your Naruto homework

[quote]
Thats beacause unlike you I dont go to school anymore.

`......WHAT!.....whatever... just keep watchin to show

TextText

ChaosK
Tue, 08-23-2005, 07:24 PM

When has Kakashi opened any gates?

Also it's not my belief Gai can open all 8 gates, maybe 6, maybe even less than Lee can, but that's just speculation. Ultimately we have yet to see how much ninjustsu Gai can use, besides his one summon. We know the sharingan can't see through taijutsu but I'm pretty confident Kakashi knows more jutsus and is probably smarter than Gai.

So I'll go with Kakashi

after qualifications of chunnin exam, while kakashi was doing mountain climbing conditioning with one arm tied behind his back he said "First gate OPEN!" and then he fliped over to the top, where sasuke was waiting for him.

kAi
Tue, 08-23-2005, 09:01 PM
after qualifications of chunnin exam, while kakashi was doing mountain climbing conditioning with one arm tied behind his back he said "First gate OPEN!" and then he fliped over to the top, where sasuke was waiting for him.

He didn't actually say it, he just did it.

Jadugar
Tue, 08-23-2005, 10:24 PM
Originally posted by: drcitan
`Thats funny bc last time I checked it takes a while to charge up the chidori. Too long against Gai..someone who already knows about the attack and who is also super fast. If your gonna prove me wrong nextime try quoting the whole point I was trying to make instead of the first sentence

NOTE : Notice the full paragraph quoted on your request.

You were probably watching Sousk. A Cdidori amatuer. Who has a limit of four chidoris. We are talking about the ORIGINAL CHIDORI MASTER, Kakashi. Thats one of his origal moves not a copy. I would imagine he can charge up a chidori before Gai can say, "Springtime of your youth". So that one Chidori coming up real fast up Gai's balls. God only knows what is his limlt. Not to mention his over 1000 other moves.

`Oh I'll give you a hard fat fact kid...how about Gai saying that he knows how to fight against the sharingan from fighting against....oh you don't say drum roll......*Kakashi*. Come on buddy these guys have fought around what 49,50 times and you mean to tell me you don't think they've fought some serious matches

Like I said, HARD FACTS. We have only seen one fight ( Remembers........Rock, paper, scissor).
Gai lost that one. Yeah Gai LOST. You can stick that "drum" up your ass now. Judging from this one I can only speculate that other fights were not so hardcore ones. One last FACT, Kakasi wins : 50, Gai :49.

Mr.Waffles cries butter tears while slapping his ass on da frier

Mr. Waffles is definately crying now.

drcitan
Tue, 08-23-2005, 10:49 PM
*Jadugar* First off ur spellings crap...who the hell is "Sousk" and what the hell is a "Cdidori" Secondly you said you "would imagine" so your assuming things which are not based off facts. Heres two more facts for you since ur skull is too thick to absorb shit when its givin to you on a plate.(Ur dad probably hates your guts because of it) The chidori has only been executed up close once... and that was when Sauske .......FUCK IT you know what I'm not even gonna waste my knowledge on your ass cuz your not worth it.

P.S Facts don't have to be something you see with ur own eyes kid....I'm done here cuz ur just tryin to prolong a fight and I'm better than that piece i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Mut
Tue, 08-23-2005, 10:55 PM
hahaha, drcitan lost to jadugar.

Jadugar
Tue, 08-23-2005, 11:37 PM
Drcitan, you are a real loser. Sulking and bitching about my spelling mistakes.

You want facts, I will give you facts.

Look at Gai's suggestion for the fight.

100 meter Dash....

http://img400.imageshack.us/img400/7624/gai13ks.jpg

Diving.......

http://img372.imageshack.us/img372/8301/gai21hb.jpg

I'm done here cuz ur just tryin to prolong a fight

WTF.
prolong a fight......
You are a pussy just like Gai.

I'm not even gonna waste my knowledge

Your knowledge suck man.

Originally posted by: drcitan[
I'm done here

You are definately finished. Mr Waffles is definately crying.

Here is my "seal of victory".

Originally posted by: Mut@chi
hahaha, drcitan lost to jadugar.

People hate me because they cant defeat me. There is no good or bad, only me. I am Jadugar.

ChaosK
Wed, 08-24-2005, 12:48 AM
there is no level of idioticy that surpasses yours jadguar, for this, i give you a cookie.

Jadugar
Wed, 08-24-2005, 11:49 AM
there is no level of idioticy that surpasses yours jadguar, for this, i give you a cookie.

It takes one to know one. That makes you an idiot as well. Idiot chaos kidd.

I am finised kicking drcitan ass now is your turn. RUN.....

Roko
Wed, 08-24-2005, 01:22 PM
Not to butt into your little argument here or anything, but a bolded "RUN....." just looks and sounds gay. If that's meant to intimidate, I think it backfired. Oh, and you should really work on your grammar. I see now why Chaos gave you one of his special cookies (give me one. NOW)

ChaosK
Wed, 08-24-2005, 02:38 PM

It takes one to know one. That makes you an idiot as well. Idiot chaos kidd.

I am finised kicking drcitan ass now is your turn. RUN.....

by saying it takes one to know one your admitting your an idiot yourself, that comeback is almost as bad as "yeah, well your are but what am i?"

tell you what, i give you three days to go suck on your mama's left nipple, when you come back with a brand new set of words from her, come back, or are you going to reuse those from drcitan? the only way you'd beat me is if i tired of kicking your ass around the world.

Jadugar
Wed, 08-24-2005, 02:44 PM
NOTE : My previous 7 posts in this thread had nothing to do with Chaoskisso or Roko, they were directed at drcitan but if you guys wanna start a fight then its fine by me.

(give me one. NOW)

Your capital NOW looks gay too, pal.

Well excuse me if I am not perfect. My grammar and spelling are bad because English is not my mother tongue.

Maybe I do need a new set of words.

come back with a brand new set of words

Since Roko has such perfect grammar why dont I suck on his nipples.

Or is that too gay. Huh Roko.

I will give you something Roko -----&gt;. That wont be a cookie but u will have to suck it.

drcitan
Wed, 08-24-2005, 06:25 PM
Originally posted by: [b]Jadugar

Your spelling mistakes make you look at an idiot...idiot! Especially when your trying to flame someone. Come correct bitch!

So you gotta couple of screenshots but I think a saw hand to hand combat which you didn't point that out you dick face.

No one hates you....your just a loser who can't spell Sasuke, chidori, nor use suck correctly in a sentence. Now if that ain't a loser I don't know what is. Mut@chi gave u props good job heres a cookie....but don't let it get to your head.

People hate me because they cant defeat me
Can't defeat you?.....Who the fuck are you Itachi!!! This is real life you fucking retard not an anime.

There is no good or bad, only me. I am Jadugar.
How long did it take you to come up with that bullshit. Only idiots say stupid shit like that. What the fuck are you suppose to be the "Final Boss"

You are a pussy just like Gai.
Gais not your opponent its me dickface. Thanks for comparing me to a badass though.

Your knowledge suck man.
No believe me you need some knowledge typing like that. You'll never become a lawyer talking like that.

Here is my "seal of victory"
OH GOD "Seal of victory"......"SEAL OF VICTORY??".....THE FUCK ARE YOU A CUB SCOUT BITCH! Your a fucking dumbass who has a default icon of a fucking MONITOR ICON.....A FUCKING MONITOR.

Oh and Mr. Waffles will take a syrup shit on your face anyday you LOSER.

The Heretic Azazel
Wed, 08-24-2005, 06:56 PM
I think you should both shut the fuck up already.

drcitan
Wed, 08-24-2005, 07:08 PM
Yeah it is getting old I know.

Jadugar
Wed, 08-24-2005, 08:57 PM
Guess what I didnt even bother reading your post because

TOTAL BULLSHIT.

I think you should both shut the fuck up already.

fuck you

Yeah it is getting old I know.

I kind of agree with you there.

If you look at my early posts u would know that I wasnt flaming you, its only when you provoked me. Anyway I cant be bothered any more.

Roko
Wed, 08-24-2005, 09:44 PM
NOTE : My previous 7 posts in this thread had nothing to do with Chaoskisso or Roko, they were directed at drcitan but if you guys wanna start a fight then its fine by me.

(give me one. NOW)

Your capital NOW looks gay too, pal.

First of all, I wasn't even commenting on capitals. Second of all, do I really need to look up the definition of sarcasm for you? I'm not flaming or having a war or anything. I only joined this little discussion because a lot of what you post tends to offend people. As drcitan said, this is getting old; I won't bother posting anymore about this subject, no matter your response. But I do want you to know that I find a lot of your posts offending and unnecessary, and I'm sure other people do as well.

Jadugar
Wed, 08-24-2005, 09:58 PM
I was just having a debate in this thread until people started flaming me. I cant sit back and take it.

Anyway this shit is over. No offence taken.

aznroyale
Thu, 08-25-2005, 12:37 AM
Kakashi will kick Gai's ass

BioAlien
Thu, 08-25-2005, 10:38 AM
True, Kakashi will kick Gai's ass

PSJ
Thu, 08-25-2005, 10:43 AM
Seriously if you are gonna flame each other take it to pm's.

Kakashi vs. Gai will end in a draw.

Jadugar
Thu, 08-25-2005, 06:29 PM
Originally posted by: PSJ
Seriously if you are gonna flame each other take it to pm's.

Kakashi vs. Gai will end in a draw.

Explain how? Or is it just a hunch?

Jadugar, Drcitan, and chaoskiddo...No more flaming from this point on or you'll be recieving warnings.

GotWoot Moderator

Jinei
Tue, 08-30-2005, 03:18 PM
It's Gai that saved kakashi against Itachi so Gai can avoid Itachi's sharingan and Itachi is far stronger than kakashi

So i would say Gai could kick the sh*t of kakashi

Jadugar
Tue, 08-30-2005, 04:34 PM
Kakashi is not all about sharingam.

Necromas
Sun, 09-11-2005, 11:38 PM
If Gai opened all 9 shakra gates, he'd kick Kakashis ass, and then die, so its a stalemate.

Strider
Mon, 09-12-2005, 05:53 AM
Gai would not even need all Eight Gates opened. He opened up six on a whim, then was ready to continue bolting towards the cave. His speed and stamina are phenomenal. He'd get the best of Kakashi.

DemonFoxNaruto
Mon, 09-12-2005, 07:05 AM
Gai will win ...
Because he is far faster than kakashi

BioAlien
Mon, 09-12-2005, 09:10 AM
all 9 shakra gates

there is 8 gates not 9

and he don't even need to open 5 (like rock lee) to beat a strong oponent

XanBcoo
Mon, 09-12-2005, 09:18 AM
Originally posted by: Strider
Gai would not even need all Eight Gates opened. He opened up six on a whim, then was ready to continue bolting towards the cave. His speed and stamina are phenomenal. He'd get the best of Kakashi.

Ah, the power of the youthful burning spirit!

Maybe we'll get to see them spar some day. That'd be awesome.

Jadugar
Mon, 09-12-2005, 01:17 PM
Originally posted by: DemonFoxNaruto
Gai will win ...

Who says so? Since Kakshi is a Chidori user his movements are rapid and fast.

Necromas
Mon, 09-12-2005, 03:41 PM

Originally posted by: DemonFoxNaruto
Gai will win ...

Who says so? Since Kakshi is a Chidori user his movements are rapid and fast.

Kakashis movements are not actually faster, he simply uses the sharingan to predict the opponents movements so his slower movements can catch up.

Jadugar
Mon, 09-12-2005, 06:46 PM
Originally posted by: Necromas
Kakashis movements are not actually faster, he simply uses the sharingan to predict the opponents movements so his slower movements can catch up.

Just knowing your opponents moves wont help, you have to counter attack them and Kakashi is strong in that department

Necromas
Mon, 09-12-2005, 07:58 PM

Just knowing your opponents moves wont help, you have to counter attack them and Kakashi is strong in that department

I agree, I was merely saying that Kakashi is not actually as fast as Gai when it comes to taijutsu. But his sharingan allows him to fight with such a fast opponent on an even footing.

Strider
Wed, 09-14-2005, 05:57 AM

I agree, I was merely saying that Kakashi is not actually as fast as Gai when it comes to taijutsu. But his sharingan allows him to fight with such a fast opponent on an even footing.

I hope you're not saying Kakashi's Sharingan (pre-latest manga chapter!) is capable of allowing Kakashi to keep up with Gai's speed?

No. Just no.

Kakashi gets the win for faster thinking. Not faster feet. He's not catching Gai.

Jadugar
Wed, 09-14-2005, 12:41 PM

Here is the answer to your question

No. Just no.

Kakashi gets the win for faster thinking. Not faster feet.

Kaskashi is a master of Taijutsu, Ninjutsu, and Genjutsu. Kakashi is well balanced in all areas unlike Gai.

Rhanfahl
Wed, 09-14-2005, 01:43 PM

Here is the answer to your question

No. Just no.

Kakashi gets the win for faster thinking. Not faster feet.

Kaskashi is a master of Taijutsu, Ninjutsu, and Genjutsu. Kakashi is well balanced in all areas unlike Gai.

Yeah...but we also know that unlike Lee Gai is not as big of a dropout. He can use Ninjutsu and Genjutsu....to what degree, well your guess is as good as mine. I would imagine that Gai's ninjutsu is as good as Kakashi's Taijutsu. I'd still say they are really well balanced though. Kakashi's got the eyes, while Gai's got the physique. It would really depend on the setting to the battle in many cases. For instance Kakashi would fucking own Gai in the ocean. But in closed quarters combat Gai has an advantage where some ninjutsu would be impractical.

Point being...yeah Gai is a freakishly stupid looking guy but lets remember how he but that sound nin through the fucking wall and how Kakashi was like "what was that....oh, it's Gai" We just don't have a lot to go on with Gai. It would either be a long cool fight, or over in seconds.

MemnochTheCaT
Fri, 09-16-2005, 03:34 AM
Kakashi + Mangekyou Sharingan = teh win? I dunno, I think they'll always be equals, that's just Kishimoto's Narutoverse afaik i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif

Jaredster
Fri, 09-16-2005, 09:26 AM
Originally posted by: MemnochTheCaT
Kakashi + Mangekyou Sharingan = teh win? I dunno, I think they'll always be equals, that's just Kishimoto's Narutoverse afaik

reading the latest chapter, it seems that kakashi would have to be lucky in order to get a good shot at him.

chet_chetty
Fri, 09-16-2005, 03:30 PM
He told Sasuke that it's useless to see what's going on (w/ Sharingan) if you're not fast enough to counter what you're seeing. So yes, Kakashi's speed is also very high but prlly not at fast as Gai.

isso
Fri, 09-16-2005, 09:45 PM
I'm going with a tie.. because it's impossible to say.. Some say kakshi is more intelligent.. Some say Gai is faster and the sharigan can't forsee the actuall move, based on sasukes fight with Lee before the exams..

I think that it's like with al fights, destiny will descide.. I lost a fight last weekend even though I was mopping the floor with the son of a bitch, then when I turned around and tought I won, he hit me in the head with a bottle and I wake up in the club bleeding from my head, I LOST, suprisingly..

Same could be said about this fight, to many unknown elements.. It would be equal, and I think that Gai is better than the demon of the hidden village of mist.. And kakashi weren't that much better than him...

And then it's the matematical point of view, even though it's just been small games like, paper-scisor-rock, running 100m and so on, they are very even 50-49 or something, and math don't lie, they have diffrent abilities, and they use them diffrent depending on the opponent..

Thats why I think it would be a tie..

Jadugar
Sat, 09-17-2005, 01:50 PM
Originally posted by: isso
I'm going with a tie.

Naruto is not good at losing and I would think his teacher....Kakashi wouldnt give up so easily.

isso
Sat, 09-17-2005, 06:18 PM
Yet Kakashi aint his teacher no more.. JIRAYA IS!!! And thats good in my point of view.. Jiraya is a perveted frog hermit and i just love him!!! LOL

Jadugar
Sat, 09-17-2005, 09:35 PM
I hate to get all technical on you.

Jiraya borrrowed him from Kakashi atleast thats what he told him. Also Naruto call Kakashi, Kakashi sensai and you know damm well what he calls Jiraya.

Zhan
Sun, 09-18-2005, 01:39 AM
They're both his teacher.

Strider
Sun, 09-18-2005, 06:14 AM

I'm going with a tie.

Naruto is not good at losing and I would think his teacher....Kakashi wouldnt give up so easily.

Gai would definitely not give up, until defeat was ultimately decided .. or he died.

This is a Leaf Shinobi who was willing and prepared to walk on his hands for some insane amount of laps around the entire country (or was it simply the village?).

Regardless, a tie would not suffice for either of the two. Kakashi's laid back, but he still seems to have an immense sense of pride. Look at how he spoke of his Jounin rank, during his Gaiden, for those who read the manga. And, Gai .. C'mon, we all know that go-lucky idiot will fight until his last breath.

At the end of the day though, my vote's forever with Gai. Kakashi's new "out-the-ass" ( i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif ) Sharingan has numerous kinks, and isn't executed anywhere near as fast enough of a rate to catch Gai.

isso
Sun, 09-18-2005, 09:07 AM
I think that you can't call Kakashi narutos teacher anymore, hell he hasn't teached him notting in the last 80 episodes.. Jiraya is the real teacher, even though kakashi hasn't made a statement that he's not narutos teacher anymore..

Jiraya has taken naruto under his wings and considers him to be narutos teacher, based on the talks with orichamaru, and tsunade..

That you do also know cause you know a lot about naruto!!! =)

Jadugar
Sun, 09-18-2005, 04:06 PM
I think that you can't call Kakashi narutos teacher anymore, hell he hasn't teached him notting in the last 80 episodes.

Those episodes of Kakashi teaching Naruto couldnt make it to the final anime episodes. They were so boring.
Now you are going to ask me how do I know that.

you do also know cause you know a lot about naruto!!! =)

Jiraya did say to Naruto that he is an emotional fool like him and has taken him under his wing.

Originally posted by: Zhan
They're both his teacher.

Thanx for the info.

Thanx for the input.................Kakashi vs Gai ?

Jaredster
Sun, 09-18-2005, 06:06 PM

Thanx for the info.

Thanx for the input.................Kakashi vs Gai ?

this whole thread has gone off on a tangent.

drcitan
Tue, 09-20-2005, 03:41 PM
I've been seeing a lot more Gai votes lately......hell yeah.....fuck a tie its do or die

Jadugar
Wed, 09-21-2005, 05:26 AM
fuck a tie its do or die

I agree. No way there is goinag to be a tie. Kakashi will emerge as a winner.

Jaredster
Wed, 09-21-2005, 08:45 AM
I still think kakashi would win.

Jadugar
Wed, 09-21-2005, 10:22 AM
I've been seeing a lot more Kakashi votes lately

True.

drcitan
Wed, 09-21-2005, 08:38 PM
LoL hilarious

Jadugar
Wed, 09-21-2005, 08:45 PM
@drcitan : Has Kakshi's new sharingan changed your mind or you are still going with Gai?

drcitan
Wed, 09-21-2005, 08:55 PM
@drcitan : Has Kakshi's new sharingan changed your mind or you are still going with Gai?

Hehehe come on Jadugar you know what I'm already gonna say...naw just kidding but anyway Kakashi is still inexperienced with his new tech so using it against Gai would'nt be smart move.

Jadugar
Wed, 09-21-2005, 09:04 PM
You are very stubborn. I just had to ask. Lets hope Kakashi doestnt blow himself up with this new found arsenal and Kishimoto can explain it well for having it.

Strider
Fri, 09-23-2005, 11:59 AM

Don't try and bait Citan ( i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif ) into a battle over this fight, you re-opened my closed case over the Sharingan v. Byakugan. I haven't had time to in-depthly continue our debate, but I shall once I get home (Finally back!, but at work at the moment).

Besides .. we both know Gai would win.

ninjitsu_master
Fri, 09-23-2005, 08:03 PM
hey do any of u guys remember gai doing this rediculus pose...i dont...what ep....lol

http://www.animegalleries.net/albums/Naruto/gai/naruto_gai0000.jpg

Jadugar
Fri, 09-23-2005, 08:52 PM

Don't try and bait Citan i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif into a battle over this fight

He is too clever for that but I think he is hybernating (read treating his wounds) these days.

Besides .. we both know Gai would win.

I will make my own decisions, sankyou very much. Gai will lose.i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

I haven't had time to in-depthly continue our debate, but I shall once I get home

I miss youi/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif

hey do any of u guys remember gai doing this rediculus pose...i dont...what ep....lol

No I dont remember. If you dont have anything to say then dont come back.

Hang on. Thinks *(Is he the one who made this thread and other ridiculous ? VS ? threads)*

Hey come back. I was just kidding.

isso
Fri, 09-23-2005, 09:24 PM
that pose was in the episode before the chunin exams begin, when sasuke fight lee..

Gai appears from no where and makes the deadly frozen tiger hidden youhgurt pose...

Strider
Sat, 09-24-2005, 03:22 PM

http://www.animegalleries.net/albums/Naruto/gai/naruto_gai0000.jpg

Isso was right. About the episode, anyway. Who knows where he got the name for that pose. This is right before the Chuunin Exam. Episode 22.

Gai appears on the summoned turtle that initially scolds Lee for preparing to open the Initial Gate, in that pose. If you're really looking just for that scene .. it's about thirteen minutes into the episode. Fourteen or so, counting the intro.

kAi
Sat, 09-24-2005, 05:10 PM
Gai is experienced with fighting verse Sharingan users, he can look at the feet and fight them.
Gai being a 'mainly' Taijutsu based ninja also gives him another advantage.
To beat Gai, Kakashi will need to finish the fight quickly, the longer the fight the worse it becomes.
Although Kakashi can use his normal Sharingan alot longer, once he uses Mangekyou, and it doesn't finish the fight quickly, he's over.

I think this would be a rather close fight, considering they are 'Eternal Rivals', Kishimoto wouldn't make this fight a flawless victory.

Strider
Sat, 09-24-2005, 05:17 PM
That sounds like a vote for Gai from Kai, there.

THE EXPLOSION OF YOUTH!!!

Jadugar
Sat, 09-24-2005, 05:51 PM
Kakashi can take all of you at the same time.

COME!

http://img365.imageshack.us/img365/2927/kakashi4op.jpg

Strider
Sat, 09-24-2005, 06:34 PM
In a suit like that, Kakashi's mobility would indefinitely be hindered!

Meanwhile, Gai's shown how his green bodysuit adds umpteen levels of strength to one's training, as he explained to Naruto! Naruto would be able to do Rasengan with one hand by now, had Jiraiya let him wear the suit!

Everyone knows it! .. Kishimoto even said it in a sidebar in one of the latest manga chapters. I deciphered that with my phenomenal translating skills.

Kakashi in a suit is almost as scary as the random poses Gai strikes.

XanBcoo
Sat, 09-24-2005, 07:25 PM
lol, Jadugar's pimping that picture he found.

Jadugar
Sat, 09-24-2005, 07:35 PM
In a suit like that, Kakashi's mobility would indefinitely be hindered!

You have a habit of jumping to conclusions. Who said anything about fighting in a suit.

Gai's shown how his green bodysuit adds umpteen levels of strength to one's training

Kakashi doent need any body suit or armour.

Kakashi in a suit is almost as scary as the random poses Gai strikes

Gai will never be cool like Kakashi.

Everyone knows it!

Even Gai admitted that. I am sure I dont need to quote those words and I certainly dont need to remind which episode was that in.i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

XanBcoo
Sun, 09-25-2005, 01:29 AM
It's true, Gai will never be as "hip" as Kakashi, but at least he has a burning spirit.

drcitan
Sun, 09-25-2005, 04:17 PM
Now if Kakashi had on Gai's body suit then he would def win. And if Gai had Kakashi's Sharingan that would be insane

Jadugar
Sun, 09-25-2005, 04:21 PM
if Gai had Kakashi's Sharingan that would be insane

Gai would certainly go insane if he had sharingan.i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif No point fighting a mad man.

Strider
Thu, 09-29-2005, 06:08 PM
I think this is what you two [J' and X'] were talking about ..

You have a habit of jumping to conclusions. Who said anything about fighting in a suit.

Jumping to conclusions? By posting that image, which clearly depicts Kakashi in a manner of inviting danger and trouble, or even a battle with Gai, you naturally implied Kakashi'd be fighting in that suit! i/expressions/rolleye.gif

Kakashi doent need any body suit or armour.

The armor would definitely help from those pounding fists of Gai! KIYAH~!!

Gai will never be cool like Kakashi.

With a Burning Spirit and Youth, who needs to be cool? Hmph.

Even Gai admitted that. I am sure I dont need to quote those words and I certainly dont need to remind which episode was that in.

Gai may have said it, but it wasn't said with a desire of him wanting to be like Kakashi. He knows he's greater. Kakashi doesn't have a scintillatingly sparkling smile like Gai and Lee have. That's true coolness. Heh.

Now if Kakashi had on Gai's body suit then he would def win.

That would be too damn funny to see. Something in my brain would pop from the sheer comedy of it.

Jadugar
Thu, 09-29-2005, 09:09 PM
I think this is what you two [J' and X'] were talking about ..

and you just cant keep your mouth shut and have to butt in.i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

Gai may have said it, but it wasn't said with a desire of him wanting to be like Kakashi. He knows he's greater. Kakashi doesn't have a scintillatingly sparkling smile like Gai and Lee have. That's true coolness. Heh.

Yes and the grapes are sour. Thats what Gai was saying.

Jumping to conclusions? By posting that image, which clearly depicts Kakashi in a manner of inviting danger and trouble, or even a battle with Gai, you naturally implied Kakashi'd be fighting in that suit!

Kakashi was just asking him for another Rock, paper,sc........match.i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

ChaosK
Thu, 09-29-2005, 09:10 PM
kakashi in anbu assasination uniform. BAM owned gai.

Strider
Fri, 09-30-2005, 11:04 AM
kakashi in anbu assasination uniform. BAM owned gai.

True enough.

Those ANBU masks are tight. They need to show more ANBU and Hunter-Nin, just for those masks.

iMUSTbeTHEdevil
Tue, 10-11-2005, 11:11 PM
Gai for the win!

8 gates.

What now Kakashi!?!

i/expressions/devil.gif

Strider
Tue, 10-11-2005, 11:35 PM
.. Then, Gai would die. Why would you want that?

iMUSTbeTHEdevil
Tue, 10-11-2005, 11:40 PM
.. Then, Gai would die. Why would you want that?

Its about who would win the fight, living is just an added bonus right?

i/expressions/devil.gif

Strider
Tue, 10-11-2005, 11:45 PM
You can't declare a dead man as anything .. except dead.

Kakashi would win by default, in that scenario, since I don't see those two fighting to the death.

.. 8 Gates .. this guy .. Ha!

Jadugar
Wed, 10-12-2005, 09:37 AM
I would like to see someone open these 8 gates. I thought the third was gonna open the 8th gate as a last resort to beat Orochimaru.

Originally posted by: iMUSTbeTHEdevil

GAY for the win!

8 gates.

Gay dead.

Kakashi still alive.

i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif

Dont mess with Kakashi.

XanBcoo
Wed, 10-12-2005, 09:42 AM
I would like to see someone open these 8 gates. I thought the third was gonna open the 8th gate as a last resort to beat Orochimaru.

Narutimet Hero 2 has a pretty good representation of what opening the 8th gate might be like. At least I think he's opening the 8th gate.

Jurojin
Wed, 10-12-2005, 10:19 AM
I hope that there is a point where Gai or Lee opens the 8th gate. And like, stays dead (*still angry that Chouji/Neji went through such emotional "death scenes" only to be brought back &gt;&lt; I really like the characters, but it would have been more meaningful if one/both had died- it would have had a more serious impact on the story and, well....). Not that I hate Gai or Lee, they're the best characters on the show i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

Gai &gt; Kakashi

But only because I'm baised.

Strider
Wed, 10-12-2005, 03:52 PM
Originally posted by: Jurojin
Gai &gt; Kakashi

But only because I'm baised.

And, because it's true.

Can't forget about that. i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif

iMUSTbeTHEdevil
Wed, 10-12-2005, 11:24 PM

GAY for the win!

8 gates.

Gay dead.

Kakashi still alive.

Dont mess with Kakashi.

How clever you were able to turn Gai into Gay when quoting me.
Well quote this, Gai would unlock 7 gates, and still live while taking Kakashit* out.
(See, I can do it too!)

i/expressions/devil.gif

aznroyale
Wed, 10-12-2005, 11:33 PM
ig Gai unlocks 7 gates i think he would be able to beat Kakashi

Strider
Thu, 10-13-2005, 11:33 AM
You seriously think it'd take seven gates to reach Kakashi's level?

Give me a break.

Jadugar
Thu, 10-13-2005, 06:03 PM
How clever you were able to turn Gai into Gay when quoting me.

I can turn you into a gay if you want me to.

*Sending Telepathic and Hypnotic signals*

Just repeat after me : I am gay

(See, I can do it too!)

Now you can.

There. You are now officialy gay.

Well quote this, Gai would unlock 7 gates, and still live while taking Kakashit* out.

Do you even know what 7th gate is? I very much doubt that.

Kakashi is a nightmare for Gai which will never end.

Strider
Fri, 10-14-2005, 10:43 AM
You have that backwards.

Kakashi having to have a best friend who wears what Gai wears ..

Gai is the nightmare for Kakashi, that nevers ends! 50-49!

Ban Kai
Fri, 10-14-2005, 09:18 PM
umm go Kakashi! Kakashi will pull something amazing out of his ass and beat Gai.

Edort4
Fri, 10-14-2005, 10:08 PM
Kakashi has pakkun... gai is dead meat. It doesnt matter how many gates he opens (this sounds like a concierge), he could never hurt pakkun's pads: SOFT and BOUNCY.

Strider
Sat, 10-15-2005, 12:21 PM
I completely forgot that those pads were also bouncy.

I would have said Gai was done for, but you forgot he has his turtle! That flings dangerous pinwheels!

Kakashi's fate is sealed.

Edort4
Sat, 10-15-2005, 01:54 PM
omg i forgot about the ninja turtles... and the rat master! kakashi is owned for good. Poor genius no1 can defeat the ninja trutles.

Jadugar
Sat, 10-15-2005, 02:30 PM

I would have said Gai was done for, but you forgot he has his turtle!

Whats the difference between Gai and a turtle?

Nothing. They both move at the same speed.i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

elmojo
Sun, 10-16-2005, 07:52 AM
*spoiler ahead*

do you guys think gai's gates are enough against kakashi's new sharingan? i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

i think gai WOULD be a good opponent for kakashi, but i cant imagine kakashi losing to gai

ChaosK
Sun, 10-16-2005, 11:24 AM
lol thas true. kakashi "mangekyou sharingan" gai=dead.

Jaredster
Sun, 10-16-2005, 12:12 PM

Kakashi can't even hit a target going the same speed as him with it. What makes you think he'll be able to hit Gai?

elmojo
Sun, 10-16-2005, 03:48 PM
Originally posted by: Jaredster

Kakashi can't even hit a target going the same speed as him with it. What makes you think he'll be able to hit Gai?

simple.. summon dogs, grab gai while he is blabbing about how they are "rivals" and whatever nonsense and just execute it then, its not like he has to have phyiscal contact with the person like chidori so i would assume its easier to execute, going against diedra was different because he was in motion and chasing at the same time, he wont be chasing gai they will be face to face and i highly doubt he will just use it anytime, ofcourse he will look for an opening which would propably happen since gai can tend to be reckless

Edort4
Sun, 10-16-2005, 10:03 PM
Everytime I think about kakashi's mangekyou I say to myself: oh! common that is just cheating!

I mean sharingan by itself is such an advantage and now... mangekyou. And one that seems to work even if the opponent its not looking into your eyes. Why doesnt kishimoto just use god mode for sharingan users already? He keeps giving them more and more advantages (just wait for the 4th comma hehe).

Now gai has to develop and anti-eye-vortex justsu out of nowhere (if everybody cheats he too!), but even with mangekyou I dont think that kakashi can take out all the ninja turtles.

Have you ever imagined what a cross-eyed mangekyou user could do? He can mangekyou at least 2 ppl at the same time! thats a real bloodline!

elmojo
Mon, 10-17-2005, 09:35 AM
if anything its the opposite of immortality, if you use it enough you could die

ChaosK
Mon, 10-17-2005, 04:52 PM
...dogs&gt;turtles.

XanBcoo
Mon, 10-17-2005, 05:25 PM
I'm also kinda pissed about the new super-saiyan Mangekyou.

Gai kicks ass, but Kakashi would win.

Strider
Tue, 10-25-2005, 06:12 PM
Bump.

You can't really think Kakashi's bullshit Mangekyou would work on Gai, do you?

Say it isn't so. Just say it isn't so ..

Jadugar
Tue, 10-25-2005, 07:50 PM
You are beating a dead horse Strider.

Sure Kakashi cant use his MS properly put he can rip off one of Gai's arms or legs with it.

This thread should be locked.

The Heretic Azazel
Tue, 10-25-2005, 11:12 PM
It's weird how he can teleport shit with it..

Maybe he'll transport Gai to REALITY.

6Zabuza9
Tue, 10-25-2005, 11:30 PM
or maybe Gai and Kakashi will never fight. "even if they spar, doubt they would use gates or m.sharigaN" end of discussion i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Edort4
Tue, 10-25-2005, 11:51 PM
or maybe Gai and Kakashi arent real so they cant really fight.... common just say something useful! Gai moves way to fast to be locked on, deidara was just jumping on trees and that almost made kakashi fail. And if kakashi can get his teleporting-eye-vortex-jutsu Gai could start opening windows after the gates that give him enough power to run on the opposite direction of the earths rotation, go to the past and defeat Kakashi without his new ebay-mangekyou.

i said i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Jadugar
Wed, 10-26-2005, 07:21 AM
Kakashi's MS is not a cruise missile that has to be locked onto Gai's dick. It affects a wide range of area.

Gai should be looking for spare parts for his body.