PDA

View Full Version : Episode 43 preview

masamuneehs
Fri, 07-29-2005, 05:20 PM
Yeh, well it looks like another good episode of Bleach!

I dont have much to say, just got back from work, watched and my head hurts.

a_odessey
Fri, 07-29-2005, 08:37 PM
hurray, i love bleach. almost COMPLETLY noticible filler free, except for that 1 episode, i think it was 33. btw, join my group here (http://community.gotwoot.net/groups.php?id=46&page=view)! fun. i wonder what his bankai is. but i'll have to wait. i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif ANOTHER WEEK!! WHYYYYY

Mut
Fri, 07-29-2005, 08:44 PM
A lot of people don't like talking about what WILL happen even if it was shown in the preview. That's why it's just better to create another thread for it.

Kezren
Fri, 07-29-2005, 10:39 PM
Whatever it is, the blade needs to shrink some if he plans on taking down byakuya, the dude is so speed based hell need something more maneuverable then that paddle.. mind you its a badass paddle but paddle nonetheless

Masamune
Sat, 07-30-2005, 02:59 AM
Originally posted by: Kezren
Whatever it is, the blade needs to shrink some if he plans on taking down byakuya, the dude is so speed based hell need something more maneuverable then that paddle.. mind you its a badass paddle but paddle nonetheless

I think it's a basic rule for animes that , bigger = faster.

Itachi_y2k5
Sat, 07-30-2005, 12:00 PM
lol yeah dbz long hair makes them faster i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif but i wouldnt mind it going down in size i think it would make people go "wtf, if its bankai it should be bigger=stronger"

vegita625
Sun, 07-31-2005, 07:46 PM
Bui of Yu Yu Hakusho is a prime example of the bigger weapon = faster principle, even though everyone else says "No way he can move that thing" before watching him fight.

ChaosK
Mon, 08-01-2005, 03:01 PM
yes well, who knows WHEN ichigo will fight again. Unless in the next episode they're going to cram three days into it. it seems more focused on ishida.

masamuneehs
Mon, 08-01-2005, 06:55 PM
I agree that the Bigger = Faster thing seems untrue at first, but it can depend alot on the wielder.

Example, a big strong guy like Guts can use a huge sword's heaviness to build momentum and deliver terrific downward blows.
BUT, as for agility in blocking attacks from multiple angles, recovery time after an attack etc, bigger is a disadvantage.

I also am curious to see how Capt. Kitsowhatever (the robotic Chameleon mad scientist guy) catches Ishida and Inoue. He'll probably blow his lid at the prospect of capturing the last Quincy and Inoue's weird fairy magic, seeing as how he is so interested in "research"

ChaosK
Tue, 08-02-2005, 01:10 PM
12th captain: hehehe let me cut you open i promise i'll be gentle.
Inoue: noooo!
Ishida: RAPEEE!!!

Hikyuu
Tue, 08-02-2005, 01:20 PM
Ugh that research line has been used in way to many cheesey hentai things... but how would I know.. I've never seen any of those >> << >>..
I would hope they actually show some of the training Ichigo is about to undertake.. instead of leaving us in the dark on how 10 years of training turned into 3 days.. and it would also be nice to see the fate of Chad and Ishida and Inoue.. since they have only had cameo appearances in the past batch of episodes. i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

kooshi
Tue, 08-02-2005, 02:48 PM
Originally posted by: Hikyuu
Ugh that research line has been used in way to many cheesey hentai things... but how would I know.. I've never seen any of those >> << >>..
I would hope they actually show some of the training Ichigo is about to undertake.. instead of leaving us in the dark on how 10 years of training turned into 3 days.. and it would also be nice to see the fate of Chad and Ishida and Inoue.. since they have only had cameo appearances in the past batch of episodes.

From the looks of things, I don't think Chad is in a good situation. He's been taken prisoner. Considering the brutality of some captains (ex. Kenpachi, Kurotshuchi, Byakuya), maybe he'll be beaten for info on the rest of the group?