PDA

View Full Version : Cellphone's Phase 40

SFreedomZGMFx20a
Thu, 07-28-2005, 10:33 PM
Hey ppl, I know some of u have already watched the parody of Phase 40, but maybe u havent noticed or posted the new Song for Akatsuki, i tho it was like the opening being the original, but it isnt the same, at least one verse.

Original
"A red rain showers onto the land of sorrow"
"It is Windless there and the voices only fan the dark flame"

Cellphone version
"On the Wasteland of Orb, blood from Cagalli's period drips on your head"
"The wind seeks a gothic torch to a crying noise"

LMAO.

The rest of the song isnt the same as SEED-Fansubs version, but that is just because of the translation.

EDIT: Could someone explain to me, what does the message below means, this is the first time i create a topic, it says:

"Mark this message as the answer."

EDIT2: Ok, i think i know what it means. Just to clarify, is it to Close the topic, when my question is answered in the case i asked something?

Mut
Thu, 07-28-2005, 10:49 PM
If you create a thread, you have the option of marking any post as the answer to your topic. I, personally, never use it nor do I find it useful.

And don't mark your orginal post as the question, many morons tend to do that.

SFreedomZGMFx20a
Thu, 07-28-2005, 10:53 PM
oh, I was right, I was about to do that, but seeing i didnt understand what it said, i better waited till i knew for certain. TY.

naruto-kira
Thu, 07-28-2005, 11:09 PM
does anyone know where can i get that song..the opening song for akatsuki and the opening song for strike freedom...

SFreedomZGMFx20a
Thu, 07-28-2005, 11:13 PM
there is a thread for Strike Freedom's, its says TM Revolution Something, tho this post isnt for that.

SFreedomZGMFx20a
Sat, 07-30-2005, 02:25 PM
Since no one posted anything, i better close it.

EDIT: How do i close this?. I hope someone at least reads it.

Only the Mods and Admins can close topics. I'll lock it for you.

GotWoot Moderator