PDA

View Full Version : Kira Hater haven

ChaosK
Thu, 07-28-2005, 08:47 PM
Okay since i thought it unfair to have a shinn hater haven but not a kira hater haven so i made one for those shinn lovers like terra i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif go crazy.

Terracosmo
Thu, 07-28-2005, 08:51 PM
This has the potential of becoming the best topic ever.

Also, I'm not a Shinn lover (I only like him more than Kira).

Make that a LOT more than Kira.

darkshadow
Thu, 07-28-2005, 08:52 PM
DIE KIRA XD!!!

PSJ
Thu, 07-28-2005, 08:59 PM
I have a feeling this topic and the Shinn haters haven will have an IQ diffrence of roughly 80 but i might be wrong.

Anyway i don't love Shinn or anything but i have started liking him more and more recently he is starting to shape up to be a pretty decent character.

naruto-kira
Thu, 07-28-2005, 11:02 PM
LOL the next thing u know it....there will a swarming of Kira fans defending Kira in this Thread..LOL

Then their posts will be deleted, because that isn't what this topic is for.

GotWoot Moderator

AtHRunOwNZaLL
Fri, 07-29-2005, 12:50 AM
kira sorta pissed me off in seed with his personality and voice but i like him a LITTLE in gsd but shinn is still a lot better than him

alukard
Fri, 07-29-2005, 03:09 AM
I do not see the point hating anyone. It creates factions and alliances and gives people a chance to step in with some taboo topics.

Joe: Your mom s*cks.
Red: Obviously YOUR mom was better at it because you wouldnt ever be conceived without which.
Joe: ...
Joe: (!)
Fight breaks out and is broken up after one overpowers the other.
Joe: You're a sick person.

Its interesting always to read these topics though.
I'm an Athrun fan cause he's one of the main characters, albeit a small role) in GS and i believe he'll be again in GSD. I like underdogs because they're hard to build up and develope their role but always a shocker when their nearly insignificant role becomes just as important as the main characters. Besides, Shinn is just a Kira clone/cameo but we get to see them side by side and compare the immature version to the developed one. Eventually you'll see doubles. I dont like that. If the writer changes it a little bit near the end, it would be more satisfying ending, then if it were like the last where, just like Kira's plot, he see's his sister, appears half naked, and gave her a smack on the cheeks and everything is . It would be quite a shocker though if we'd all find out it was alright because they're only adopted children growing up together.

Shinn: Myuu i love you.
Myuu: ...
Shinn: I always thought those thoughts private and fought hard to keep my exciting down and..
Myuu: Its okay i found out after i died that we're not related.
Shinn: Oh!!
Shinn: Wait im kinda slow but so we're not related?
Myuu: No. I love you and ill look after you and wait for you in the afterlife.
Shinn: ...Suddenly, i just lost all my attraction to you.
Myuu: Thats okay, we'll be born again but this time i'll be a guy and you're gonna be my girlfriend and ill be your knight in shining armor. Its been determined.
Shinn: ??

PSJ
Fri, 07-29-2005, 09:44 AM
Maybe i was wrong on that IQ diffrence.

First of all could someone explain to me why the post above mine is in this thread, what does it have to do with Kira hate? And to answer that post, hating and liking is what everything is about. If you just sits in front of the screen like a stonecold killer and doesn't react a bit on anything it will become kinda boring.

What the hell does 2 guys arguing and fighting have to do with Kira hate and what is the last dialog supposed to be?

Jurojin
Fri, 07-29-2005, 10:04 AM
Hmm....

*images of Kira plushies being squished and vaporized by Destroy Gundam pop into mind*

hehehehehehehe

I don't like that he's portrayed as being some form of divine intervention (how many times has he come from above in Freedom, wings spread out like some sort of guardian angel?) when in alot of the cases in GSD he's made things worse, imho.

Astronopolis
Fri, 07-29-2005, 01:25 PM
youd think since kira had gone through seed and matured so much, that he would have an idea as to what the hell to do in whatever situation hes in, but he shows up on the battlefeild screwing everything up, not making anything better for anyone, and ending up looking more immature and confused and foolish than he did at the beginning of seed. its like 1 step forward 2 steps back, wtf.

Edit: a little off topic, but i figured id get this out here too:
wtf athrun? youve been such a pussy the entire series, except for like one battle in the beginning when you were piloting the zaku.

why the fuck is athrun there!?

all he does is brood and cry, what a fucking angst factory.

i really wish this show wasnt so involved with the main characters of seed, if they were more in the background and observed more from the third person(much like how kira was in the beginning when he killed shinns family) rather than first, they would be more effective as characters and interesting rather than how they are now.
do i really care if athrun is in sickbay of archangel? not really.
i really dont care about what kirais doing ATM either, all he is is an ace from the previous war, HIS STORY HAS ALREADY BEEN TOLD. this is why everyone is so divided over the characters, everyone is confused as to what the hell theyre watching, is this an extension of gundam SEED or is it a new story with new characters in the same universe? its trying to be both, and although it can be done, fukuda isnt doing a very coherent job. so i guess what it comes down to is i hate fukuda.

that was way off topic, i sorta got into a serious "thing" there, so to atone, and appease the Mod Gods, ill say this: KIRA BLOWS

drunkenmaster
Fri, 07-29-2005, 04:22 PM
kira does suck, when him and shin first fought, shin wasnt in berzerker the first half and kira was, and shin was kicking his ass. also, kira got saved by athrun like 40 times in gundam seed, and asuran spared his little ass like 2 times. then when he got strike freedom. he does nothing. he locks on to shit with his computer=no skill, he slices up grunts=no skill basally, and then he uses his draggons=no skill they are computer controled what a bastard. also when he and asuran fought 1v1 athrun technically won because he ran outta power, which isnt really a skll issue, so asuran when they are both pissed as hell has a higher potential skill wise. you might say he got better, but so did asuran AND the fact that yzak pwned those druggies like nothing. kira was getting his ass handed to him. glad i got that out

Mut
Fri, 07-29-2005, 04:26 PM
Originally posted by: drunkenmaster
kira does suck, when him and shin first fought, shin wasnt in berzerker the first half and kira was, and shin was kicking his ass. also, kira got saved by athrun like 40 times in gundam seed, and asuran spared his little ass like 2 times. then when he got strike freedom. he does nothing. he locks on to shit with his computer=no skill, he slices up grunts=no skill basally, and then he uses his draggons=no skill they are computer controled what a bastard. also when he and asuran fought 1v1 athrun technically won because he ran outta power, which isnt really a skll issue, so asuran when they are both pissed as hell has a higher potential skill wise. you might say he got better, but so did asuran AND the fact that yzak pwned those druggies like nothing. kira was getting his ass handed to him. glad i got that out
I'm sure you hate Kira, but don't hate him for reasons you've made up in your head.

masamuneehs
Fri, 07-29-2005, 05:18 PM
Well I do hate Kira... but are these two seperate campy threads really necessary?

I'd rather fight it out in a Kira VS. Shinn thread then just bitch bitch bitch about something with people who agree with me...

In conflict lies the seed of creation, or something like that.

drunkenmaster
Fri, 07-29-2005, 05:23 PM
how are those made up.... everything in there happened... as for made up reasons: i bet he hates chicken what a loser. i also bet he watches stupid tv shows and likes to eat coco puffs and pretends to be the president of hishouse when he showers...(those are made up)

Freki
Fri, 07-29-2005, 05:47 PM
Haha I thought point of other thread was to get shinn hating from other threads because people were sick of it, it wasn't like some great privilege denied to Kira haters, but whatever. Well Kira did lose to Shinn but despite this he has been portrayed since he got Freedom as this unstoppable force which after awhile gets kind of annoying. I much preferred Kira back in Strike when he was outnumbered and barely making it through battles and still a civilian trapped in a MS trying to survive against trained military aces, it made watching how he was gonna survive more interesting to me. Now there really isn't much to his fights, Kira has become so more powerful then almost everyone else that there isn't much suspense behind any of his fights. Kira's attitude is also irritating he just got this idea that he can save everyone in the world from dying and while I am sure some lives have prolly been saved, he refuses to wake up and realize this distortion of reality where he can save everyone from death.

Well I guess I should prolly get to Shinn haters haven soon to complain about Shinn being overpowered and having a stubborn attitude and clinging to his distortion of reality where Cagalli's dad killed his family and Dullindal will save everyone.

Bah I forgot :
kira got saved by athrun like 40 times in gundam seed(being an exaggeration doesn't make it true)
he locks on to shit with his computer=no skill(would you prefer he aim it like a rifle with a sight? granted using the computer isn't the hardest thing but with that many guns what else would you expect?)
he slices up grunts=no skill basally(EVERYONE slices up grunts that is why we refer to them as grunts)
then he uses his draggons=no skill they are computer controled what a bastard(that is why so few people could use the dragoon system before)
kira was getting his ass handed to him(granted he didn't kill any of them, although he did have a part in Athrun being able to kill the first druggie that died in SEED, but he didn't really get his ass handed to him except when it was 3 v 1)

drunkenmaster
Fri, 07-29-2005, 06:10 PM
also by not killing the soliders they come back in new suits, so they can kill more civilians/troops. suits are replacible in like 1 week, yong men and piolts are not. by not killing them, he is effectiveally prolonging the war and raising the casualties in the long run. short term, yes he saves lives, long term as a war, no way. hes stupid like that.kira coulda killed stellar way back in the earlier fights. but he didnt. his price? 1 whole city was leveled and thousands of innocent people died because stellar went crazy in destroy eventually he killed stellar after trying to disarm her in like 5 tries. my thoughts are cruel, but my logic(in gundam seed that is not real life) is not flawed. stellar is the perfect example of how he coulda saved thousands of lives if he killed stellar.

PSJ
Fri, 07-29-2005, 06:53 PM
how are those made up.... everything in there happened... as for made up reasons: i bet he hates chicken what a loser. i also bet he watches stupid tv shows and likes to eat coco puffs and pretends to be the president of hishouse when he showers...(those are made up)

Highly exaggerated(sp?) by you and some of them were completly incorrect. A tip tho check the circumstances before you judge something.

If he killed Stellar way back, they would have put another druggie in the Destory just like they had 5 when defending Heaven's base.

Hate kira all you want but don't make up shit to justify it and try to use your brain.

drunkenmaster
Fri, 07-29-2005, 07:09 PM
yes but stellar got scared because of kira and thats why she destroyed much more. why do u think neo put her in destroy? when they had the other destroys all of them combined didnt compare with stellar's destructive ability. and also none of them are exaggerated. he did get saved by athurn. he did get spared by athrun. locking on no skill, no skill either for slicing up grunts, no skill for using comp controlled dragoons. why didnt he kill all the druggies? spare them, they will come back (which they did and killed more ppl)... if they had to put sumone else, im sure those were the best piolts by far and definatly the craziest. but heck i got out what i wanted to say and expressing my hate. i probably wont post again unless sum kira lover comes in and posts a bunch of stuff, or sumone starts screwing up the thread by posting random stuff

PSJ
Fri, 07-29-2005, 07:43 PM
Again try to use your brain Kira had no idea he scared Stellar, he was suprised that Destroy stopped attacking and floated around, Stellar saw him when he floated into her sight and got crazy. Yea way to go blame it on Kira, I can understand alot of Kira hate and he have become a bit annoying lately with all the miracles he can pull. But saying that he got no skill is retarded.

drunkenmaster
Fri, 07-29-2005, 08:00 PM
thats why he shoulda killed her earlier (like 20 episodes back) and not wait, scare her, then kill her after she already destroyed a city and also i never said he had no skill, he doesnt use it ever.. he is the ultiment coordinator i have not seen anything as of now that makes him so awsome. shin on the other hand as much as i hate him ive seen him do much more amazing things. he is still the one that scared her. accident or not it is still his fault. if u accdentally hit a baseball into a window and hit sumone in the head. u didnt do it on purpose nor did u ever want to hit anyone. yet it is still ur fault. (although its a combo of faults between shin, kira and stellar herself, which is why i hate all of them)

Strike Freedom
Fri, 07-29-2005, 08:08 PM
I hate to say this cause I have no ill feeling toward Kira or Shinn, but if anyone is to blame for Stellar taking out a whole city it should be Neo. He is the one who put her in there, of course he was ordered to but he broke his promise. You could even go further and blame what Stellar did on Shinn, had he never brought her back she would have never destroyed the city. However, I agree with PSJ that if it wasn't Stellar behind the Destroy, it would have been someone else. The reason why Stellar went beserk again was because Neo put it in her head that "bad people are trying to kill us" or something like that. So, since Freedom was attacking her, Freedom became IT (a game of IT with him being the bad guy in her eyes). I understand some people's deep hated root for Kira (although I do not feel it myself), and I respect the opinions and statements of those who believe Kira is to blame. Yet, I have stated the reasoning why I believe that train of thought is inaccurate, in my opinion.

drunkenmaster
Fri, 07-29-2005, 08:12 PM
thats why if kira kill her earlier it woulda been sumboy else BUT they wouldnt have been scared by kira nearly as much and cried and went crazy. they would be like wtf and stuff but not like hmm im gonna randomly shoot buildings and stuff like stellar did. plus she is a better piolt than sum random dude that woulda went inside. u must admit, stellar did maximum damage and overkilled cuz of her fears. any other piolt might be bad, but u must admit not AS bad. stellar has a unique fear to kira which no one else does. she is like a child, easily manipulated by neo. as i said before kira 1 shoulda finisher her off earlier and killed piolts so they wouldnt keep comming back with the same piolt over and over (aka kira chopped all 3 druggues like 5 times and they kept comming back until shin took care of them. every time they came back, they took lives. they eventually died ANYWAY so if the gundams were desroyed earlier then atleast some if nto alota lives woulda been saved.

naruto-kira
Fri, 07-29-2005, 08:14 PM
wow psj seem to be defending Kira..heh...drunkmaster hate....its like the stuff he saying is like 30 percent true...

so yea..i hate Kira because he is not perfect enuff...that stupid Kira aint goody two shoe enuff...he gotta be more Good...i hate Kira because he didn't kill Shinn in the first place, instead of slicing impluse's arms and legs...when its oviously impluse can replace those parts easily. i hate kira because he is too good, strong, skilled and powerful...to rigged..., i like underdog's more...in GS and GSD we only c like the favored and the more talented win..i want to c a weak person(underdog)...rise above..and win...

drunkenmaster
Fri, 07-29-2005, 08:17 PM
Originally posted by: naruto-kira
wow psj seem to be defending Kira..heh...drunkmaster hate....its like the stuff he saying is like 30 percent true...

so yea..i hate Kira because he is not perfect enuff...that stupid Kira aint goody two shoe enuff...he gotta be more Good...i hate Kira because he didn't kill Shinn in the first place instead of sliceing impluse arms and legs...when its oviously impluse and replace those parts easily. i hate kira because he is too good, strong, skilled and powerful...to rigged..., i like underdog's more...in those GS and GSD we only c like the favored or the more talented win..i want to c a weak person(underdog)...rise above..

very true i wanna see sum random dude start owning ppl like cagali or sumthing. i just dont like it somtimes when kira just slices off sum arms and leaves. they they come back kill more ppl. kira slices off legs and leaves, they come back again kill more. what the hell. atleast destroy the gundams and the crazy ass piolts. u know the enemy will send crap back. u might as well get rid of the crap like gundams and piolts that are much better than random ppl.
now back to make sure my points arent really EXAGGERATED:
1. athurn spared kira- in gundam seed athurn had kira in the grip and he coudla shot. they told him to shoot. instead, athrun stalled it out and let kira go. i just cant stand that he should be dead...
2. athurn saved kira. when athurn was in justice he was watchign kira get his ass handed. he was on a mission to kill him, yet he came in and helped him fight.
3. kira hasnt used much skill- look at above posts, anyone could do those things.
4. kira perpetuates comflict to a high scale=see above

PSJ
Fri, 07-29-2005, 08:23 PM
I am not defending Kira. I'm done doing that, have been for a while now. I am simply pointing out faults in an obviously flawed theory or opinion. Anyone with their head on straight can see that it isn't accurate.

drunkenmaster
Fri, 07-29-2005, 08:24 PM
very true i wanna see sum random dude start owning ppl like cagali or sumthing. i just dont like it somtimes when kira just slices off sum arms and leaves. they they come back kill more ppl. kira slices off legs and leaves, they come back again kill more. what the hell. atleast destroy the gundams and the crazy ass piolts. u know the enemy will send crap back. u might as well get rid of the crap like gundams and piolts that are much better than random ppl.
1. athurn spared kira- in gundam seed athurn had kira in the grip and he coudla shot. they told him to shoot. instead, athrun stalled it out and let kira go. i just cant stand that he should be dead...
2. athurn saved kira. when athurn was in justice he was watchign kira get his ass handed. he was on a mission to kill him, yet he came in and helped him fight.
3. kira hasnt used much skill- look at above posts, anyone could do those things.
he gets too damn lucky and it gets lame.hes lost his real character substance and plays gundam seed life like other chars. i know its what the creators made, but they made a char that is indestructable so u never have a sense that he would die or he lucks out in the gayiest ways.
(put this just to show u)

PSJ
Fri, 07-29-2005, 08:35 PM
Again look at the damn circumstances for those things. They mean nothing if you don't include the circumstances. Oh and point 3 is plain out wrong, you should know that it is wrong. Even Shinn and Rey said that Kira is a skilled pilot and has mastered Freedom to it's fullest.

4 however i agree with to a certain extent. You think Kira should kill the pilots and then you complain that they come back and kill more. I don't understand that reasoning.

drunkenmaster
Fri, 07-29-2005, 08:38 PM
mastering freedom=locking on to 50 dudes by pressing a button ok next. when he slices off arms aka lets say he sliced off gundam a's arm. next episode gundam a will come back with new arms kill sum random ppl, then get his arms sliced again. 2 epiosde later, gundam a is back only to kill more. gundam a is a decent piolt(aka stellar) EVEN if they made a new gundam(kira destroy old one so no more) the new piolt will be a random person, not nearly as good. and as for circurmstances, whats why he fucking lucks out so fucking much. its like everything is set up PERFECT for him thats the WHOLE REASON WHY I HATE HIM. the fact that a war with small casualties in incraments will perpetuate for a long time cuz there will be enuff ppl to replace them over and over and over. a war with decent casualties will notify both sides of the losses and make them feel bad. . if i was zaft, id be like. ok kira wont kill my dudes. so as long as i send out a bunch of zakus kill 100 of orbs grunts i will have gotta a good deal. i still have all my piolts and i wont lose any ppl. woohoo.

Freki
Fri, 07-29-2005, 08:47 PM
This is the last Ill say, cuz i think the true spirit of the thread is being lost to all the defending of kira, but athrun has saved kira the exaggeration was the 40 times part, besides it isn't like Kira didn't help athrun out as well.

Anyway my hate(although i think hate is to strong a word for it but whatever) for Kira is more directed at all of GSD. In SEED when he got freedom they had the 3 druggies to keep things balanced and then providence at end. To me GSD feels like a long list of the more powerful side winning battles over weaker opponents. I know that Minerva has gone against the there 3 druggies but the 3 they faught were not as well equipped as the ones from SEED, Gaia couldn't go out into the water, gaia couldn't make terribly good use of its transformation mode in space, and Minerva had 3 good pilots, and then 4 when Athrun joined them to defend themself whereas AA was much more out manned in SEED for most fo the series. This series lacks a real underdog, especially now with the 4 new top suits(not gonna count Cagalli into this group). Cagalli has the opportunity to shine against a powerful opponent but i don't think anyone should fool themself into believing she will defeat Shinn.(reading this again I sound like I hate GSD but I actually don't i guess that is just an aspect of the show that annoys me and makes me annoyed with the ace pilots)

drunkenmaster
Fri, 07-29-2005, 08:55 PM
my last rant and then i will rest(unless sum person starts acting up again this is a hate thread not a defense thread. i too agree with all this defending the thread lost purpose but w/e) world war 2. an atomic bomb killed hundreds of thousands at once and the war was ended(althought it was terrible and cruel i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif) if those same ppl were kill in batches of 20 over the course of a year, would the war have ended? no period. that is what kira is doing. ppl die at a slower rate because of him. and its long and drawn out with the ppl he choppped arms off comming back again and again. to win a battle, you need to kill the roots. its like a weed. chop of the top each time it will come back. pull out the roots and finish it off(aka killing the enemy) force them to back out surrender. the fact that the enemy knows they wont lose as many men is just making it worse. its like what the chairman said: war is driven by production and money greedy ppl. as long as there are piolts, they will buy more suits. life obviously means more than money. but the fact that kira kills the suits but not the consumers causes more demand and ups the supply. every time a side fights kira the battle report is like. enemy casualties 80. our casualties ummm 0? wow that guy is such an idiot.

Originally posted by: Freki
Haha there are people on the kira hating, shin hating, kira loving, and shinn loving sides that will not listen to your reason because your reason for loving/hating someone could be that persons reason for feeling the complete opposite. Everyone will find different aspects of these characters that they will like or hate and you cannot make them feel differently about that, well in most cases you can't. Just accept that people are gonna feel how they do about the characters and just state your own opinion without worrying about trying to convert people to your opinion with reason. )

ty so much! i wasnt trying to convert anyone. after my first rant i said finally i got that out of my system. if i wanted to convert i woulda expressed my kira hate without permission. instead i wated for a place where i could hate him all i want. apparently that wasnt true. i never said hey everyone convert or ur fucking retarded u wrong bastard. i didnt call anyone stupid or anything.... my reasoning is deep and maybe deeper than what the gundam seed ppl ment for it to be, but its not wrong. if ur gonna answer it answer my rants with a explanation ppl. dont say look at the circumstances ur stupid and uhh kira is sweet. especially its when the circumstances and crap that make it so rigged and retarded.

SFreedomZGMFx20a
Fri, 07-29-2005, 09:50 PM

Post something when u arent drunk, leave the beers b4 going in front of a pc.

EDIT: Well i do agree Kira should kill the druggies b4 they kill more ppl, that part of him i dont like much. After all they go back to headquaerters and get a new mobile suit to destroy more enemies, tho they r from the military AND NO CIVILIANS like the ones STELLAR KILLED because SHINN RELEASED her and ended up leveling a city and killing INNOCENT CIVILIANS.

drunkenmaster
Fri, 07-29-2005, 09:54 PM
yes i thought of the most random things i could think of and posted it. then i said they were made up.... to show the difference between made up shit and stuff that happened. nice job answering usmthign way back there that was old and nothing up front lmao. if u didnt sense sarcasm in there then i dunno what to do. use sum common sense when answering stuff plz. atleast Psj answers shit and we discuss it. u on the otherhand dont know when a person is just kidding. also the fact that u only commented on that ruins ur argument of post sumthing when i am not drunk. u woulda quoted everything. instead u quoted one, pointing out my crazy post. however, u fail to acknowledge the otherones, just conceding to the non drunkness. infact ill say i was just screwing around when i posted that. funny how no one else commented on that cept for u. dust off ur brain use sum common sense.

edit yes so thats why in my post i said its a combination of shin, stellar, and kira's fault. if there were a stellar haters id comment on her weirdness also. that doesnt change the fact kiras weird too. sumone else weird doesnt equal another person NOT weird. note that we all know shin is screwed up and somtimes doesnt think.

SFreedomZGMFx20a
Fri, 07-29-2005, 10:04 PM
Sorry, i didnt read the other posts, should had. But i really think there arent Stellar haters, she was like a 5-year-old girl, there is no way i can hate her.

drunkenmaster
Fri, 07-29-2005, 10:07 PM
np. sigh its just so many ppl are blinded by what kira is doing and not thinking about it. yah stellar isnt much to blame. its kira and shin that are screwing up everything and rey of course that damn weseal (with chariman being really gay also).

aznimperialx
Fri, 07-29-2005, 10:10 PM
he gets too damn lucky and it gets lame.hes lost his real character substance and plays gundam seed life like other chars. i know its what the creators made, but they made a char that is indestructable so u never have a sense that he would die or he lucks out in the gayiest ways.
(put this just to show u)

WTF u got it all wrong

1. How would u feel if u had to shoot ur young childhood bestfriend that u just encountered again? I think u would stall 2
2. His mission was to find the freedom and athurn was alreadly gonna decieve Zaft.
3.He dun need to use skills. Hez the ult. coordnator
4. I blame the director 4 that

drunkenmaster
Fri, 07-29-2005, 10:11 PM
thats exactly why its rigged. everythign it set up for him perfectly also by blaming the director, you prove my point that kira is messed up. the director created him, and if u blame the directors, ur not happy with them. why are u not happy to blame them? because U see the flaw in kira(which they created). i cant really hate a non exisant character. but i can hate in the sense that he himself is too rigged (even tho it was the directors that made him too rigged) also he doesnt need to use skills? what the hell.... if hes the ult coordinator we should SEE the skills. its like a kid is really good at basket ball and he does nothing. and hes like i dont need to do jack im the best ball player. i would be thinking how about we see sum of that action. when athrun isnt killing kira, it shows it humane behavior. i dont like kira not because ATHURN DIDNT KILL HIM. its the fact that he shoulda died. note that its the CIRCUMSTANCES that make me hate him. ur arugment only supports what i am saying.
now on to the line by line
1. how would i feel if it was my friend? ok first off ill say i wont kill him, that makes me a good person. the fact that he got his ass handed by me makes him retarded
2. his mission was to destroy freedom, and he decived them by accident. he wanted to kill kira at first becase he was decided to either to help him or not when he was looking over. then he jumped in the way. kira should have died. once again he rigged and lucked out. athurn saved him.
3.ok he doesnt need to use skills. i guess he has none (note im just gong to "concede to what u are saying". he uses 0 skills. thats why freedom is so stupid. u use no skills and u kill 50 mobile suits. i dont hate feedom, but based on what u said of no using skills, that makes freedom a noob gundam(i like it personally) i guess when kira tries to use his skill like in strike he gets owned. but when hes in his freedom he doesnt need to use skills cuz hes rigged like that.(note kira has skills obviously but this is based on what he is saying)
4. u blame the directors for kiras flaw, there fore u concede in the flaw. therefore kira has a flaw and thats why i have a reason to hate him. based on ur logic everything that ppl hate should be blamed on the directors. i guess that kills the purpose of shin haters haven, and the basis of discussion. we are discussing the character, not the friggin directors.

alukard
Sat, 07-30-2005, 01:30 AM
Maybe i was wrong on that IQ diffrence.

First of all could someone explain to me why the post above mine is in this thread, what does it have to do with Kira hate? And to answer that post, hating and liking is what everything is about. If you just sits in front of the screen like a stonecold killer and doesn't react a bit on anything it will become kinda boring.

What the hell does 2 guys arguing and fighting have to do with Kira hate and what is the last dialog supposed to be?

--------------------

The point PSJ is that you can post random thoughts and get the topic rolling. Its called freedom of speech. Your IQ is something that is measured individually. Even if you hang around people that are of a certain group you will more likely then not try to find your own individuality and separate yourself the more that there are people with like minds. Its the second time you used that and your posts didnt make anymore sense the first time and we heard you the first time so if you'll be so kind and let it go. I consider it just spamming & unnecessary misconduct of rule # 2. Im sure after 5000+ posts you should do by now.

And i dont have to be a Kira hater to be in this thread. Not everyone thinks alike. There are fanboys and there are people in general that like all the characters and show as a whole. Some of the rules are below.

=================

1. No spamming: That includes multi posting. There must be one other person's post before yours. In other words, use the edit button and don't post consecutively.

2. No excessive or unprovoked flaming: You don't have to be robots when posting. Throw in a little bit of personality or emotion if you have to. But be careful about going overboard. But do not bait someone. For example: "I'd say this, but person A might be a baby about it." Dont do this.

----------

These threads have clearly failed and serve no purpose whatsoever, except for being the fuel for random idiocy. Closed.

GotWoot Moderator