that wasnt bad, very informative i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

another vizord on the scene, seems higher rank than Hirako

nests
Thu, 07-28-2005, 11:13 AM
The transalation link is not working right
never mind I got it

ChaosK
Thu, 07-28-2005, 04:37 PM
wow this chapter was pretty...disappointing. nothing happened (i'm meaning in terms of fights) i figured ichigo would be fighting vizard now or something. Ishida going to get quincy powers? and "never interfere with shinigami"?? wtf? whats the use of quincy power then? shinigamis are "supposed" to fight hollows so he cant fight hollows or shinigami whats the point?

basey44
Thu, 07-28-2005, 08:48 PM
it meant asociate with shinigami, he cant be friends with ichigo or the other shinigami. of course he can fight hollows

Paulyboy
Fri, 07-29-2005, 12:11 AM
Man you guys gotta sign up for the forums but if you guys wanna use my account (since im so nice) Name is Paulyboy, password is man123 i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif. Other than that, no action just talk. I got the picture about Ichigos dad being someone else.

mage
Fri, 07-29-2005, 08:50 AM
low quality scanlation out at bleach7.com

Seems like Ichigo might join the Vizards and Ishida is going to get his powers back. I doubt he'll stick with his promise never to associate with shinigami again.

Honoko
Fri, 07-29-2005, 05:47 PM
oh, i'm sure ishida will avoid ichigo and co at first, creating some typical teenage drama/angst before they all kiss and make up and kick hollow ass together again haha

yallo
Fri, 07-29-2005, 09:24 PM
Haha teenage angst... well said, Honoko.

Interesting turn of events. Now it's becoming clearer why the Vizoreds are trying so hard to get Ichigo over to their side. One is for his power, but another is also to save him from being devoured by the hollow within himself. I wonder if Urahara knows about that (actually, I'm pretty sure he does) and if he knows the way to prevent that from happening. No matter what, he'll have to catch up with Ichigo and explain the entire situation to him soon, or else, Ichigo might really be forced to go over to the side of Vizoreds just to prevent his complete hollow-nization, and that'll suck big time.

kAi
Sat, 07-30-2005, 03:36 AM
Well, Ichigo being this Hollow-Shinigami, wont really be breaking what his father said.
I was thinking that Ishida would get his powers another way, and go away from his dad, but it went the other way.

TwisT
Sat, 07-30-2005, 08:12 PM
well since i could not get in on manga7's site i just got if from somewhere else.. i'll uploaded it for those of you who hasn't got it yet..

Max7 & Manga 7 scanlation (http://hem.bredband.net/jimmy_twist/Storage/[Max7]bleach189.rar)

ChaosK
Mon, 08-01-2005, 09:34 PM
Originally posted by: Honoko
oh, i'm sure ishida will avoid ichigo and co at first, creating some typical teenage drama/angst before they all kiss and make up and kick hollow ass together again haha

most accurate prediction ever made.