PDA

View Full Version : Chapter 270

DeluxSkillz
Thu, 07-28-2005, 03:36 AM
http://shonenjump.free.fr/Narutos.zip

enjoy

Mut
Thu, 07-28-2005, 03:45 AM
Not even Kakashi made this chapter enjoyable.

DeluxSkillz
Thu, 07-28-2005, 03:56 AM
hey atleast sakura did something smart lol

Neko Haruko
Thu, 07-28-2005, 04:05 AM
dude. I want the translation. o.o

kAi
Thu, 07-28-2005, 04:20 AM
i wanna know what was said, other meh.

mage
Thu, 07-28-2005, 04:50 AM
will this fight ever end?

Zhan
Thu, 07-28-2005, 05:51 AM
Deidara should fucking get off his flying chicken and fight them head on, that pansy.

and playing dead was a good idea, I wonder if she learnt that from her master Tsunade.

RasenDori
Thu, 07-28-2005, 07:03 AM
kankurou looks pimp

EDIT: only one puppet? looks like someone decided to make his own puppet instead of using sasoris old work. kankurous out to make up for the upset he faced at sasoris hands. its obvious now that kankurous will help chiyo and sakura at the last second and temari will help naruto and kakashi (since she can most likely fly) but they are like a day and a half away from everyone else (then again... that never mattered... look at the sasuke chase arc), but if temari and kankurou are gonna play reinforcements... does that mean the team gai is gonna be stuck fighting to clones for the rest of the conflict?

nests
Thu, 07-28-2005, 10:00 AM
From narutofan forums
[quote]
Page 1-

Sidebar:

Return of the Frontier Patrol!

Raven
Thu, 07-28-2005, 10:04 AM
It seems a bit like nothing happened - we're still in the same position we were in last week. Hey, maybe I'm wrong.

Jman
Thu, 07-28-2005, 11:39 AM
Good to see that they're really making some progress. I'd grown tired of the cheap cop out chapters in the past few weeks.
*reads 270
O wait...nvm i/expressions/rolleye.gif

RasenDori
Thu, 07-28-2005, 01:17 PM
what are you talking about? just gained the initiative by destroying the sandaime kazekage! its almost over! *remembers sasoris large scroll of puppets* never mind

chet_chetty
Thu, 07-28-2005, 01:51 PM
I hope noone complains at all about Sakura. In this chapter alone she's shown her worth more than all other chapters combined. As far as thinking like a medical ninja, she is extremely skilled in dodging attacks. If Tsunade says I wont hold back in that flashback and she's still alive now...i'd say the expecations for Sakura as a great ninja are being fulfilled.

Sidnne
Thu, 07-28-2005, 02:46 PM
I didn't think this was a bad chapter, but, it only slightly progressed the battle by Sakura destroying the 3rd puppet. Hopefully we will see this fight wrap up next chapter and move on to the other battles.

RasenDori
Thu, 07-28-2005, 04:12 PM
it had better. she only has 3 minutes to pull whatever they can pull.

kAi
Thu, 07-28-2005, 09:37 PM
Well, after reading the reanslation this chapter got better, Sakura is alot better and more useful, she's become a good medic ninja, at least the worthless Sakura has gone, and she is able to do something. As she isn't a frontline soldier. It seems this fight will be all over by next chapter, then hopefully we'll go to Naruto, Kakashi and Deidara.

Maybe even see the Team Gai fights go on.

Psyke
Thu, 07-28-2005, 09:47 PM
I like this chapter. Sakura finally does something useful. But if she manages to defeat Sasori in 3 minutes I'd be pretty mad.

Honoko
Thu, 07-28-2005, 11:20 PM
Originally posted by: Psyke
I like this chapter. Sakura finally does something useful. But if she manages to defeat Sasori in 3 minutes I'd be pretty mad.
thank you. finally, someone else here who's just as wary about this whole thing as i am. i'd imagine kankuro or temari coming in to lend a hand as a valid way of ending the fight. or at least, convince me of how they won a fight against sasori. chiyo and sakura weaken him, then temari or kankuro comes in for the finishing blow.

as for the deidara fight, looks like he's just floating around still for 1 or 2 panels reminding us that he still exists =P c'mon, naruto, why don't u predictably use "that" jutsu which is probably him bringing out the fox like he did against sasuke and just finish the dude off. he was cool at first but now i'm tired of seeing the flying chocobo =P

samsonlonghair
Fri, 07-29-2005, 01:09 AM
Is anyone else wondering why Sakura's hair is long in that flashback? I thought she decided way back during the chuunin arc that she would no longer wast time and energy on her hair because she's a ninja. Does this mean that she wanted long hair again for a while during the time Tsunade was training her?

Assertn
Fri, 07-29-2005, 03:17 AM
How are temari and kankuro supposed to find the hideout? it's not like they have any of kakashi's dogs to help them out

mage
Fri, 07-29-2005, 08:58 AM
Originally posted by: samsonlonghair
Is anyone else wondering why Sakura's hair is long in that flashback? I thought she decided way back during the chuunin arc that she would no longer wast time and energy on her hair because she's a ninja. Does this mean that she wanted long hair again for a while during the time Tsunade was training her?

She felt like growing it out?

Honoko
Fri, 07-29-2005, 09:10 AM
maybe the training was soooo intense that she didn't have time to cut her hair =P

chet_chetty
Fri, 07-29-2005, 03:04 PM
Well she is standing directly across Tsunade in that pic. So i'm assuming they drew her hair long to show what she will become...the person she's standing across from who has long hair. Kinda like a symmetry to show a mirror image. A creative liberty, but this chapter is more of a validation that Sakura will eventually match if not exceed Tsunade.

Jaredster
Fri, 07-29-2005, 10:30 PM
when I get home I will have 2 episodes to watch and 2 chapters to read. I hope they don't suck.

Assertn
Sat, 07-30-2005, 01:16 AM
I hope you don't suck

Jaredster
Sat, 07-30-2005, 01:37 AM
Originally posted by: AssertnFailure
I hope you don't suck

Yea

Mut
Sat, 07-30-2005, 02:09 AM
hah, you're gay.

PSJ
Sat, 07-30-2005, 08:21 PM
I hope we won't have any bullshit like Sakura and Chiyo beating Sasori. While it was nice to see Sakura useful i don't think they should be able to defeat the man who managed to catch kazekage alive and turn him into a puppet. Since Chiyo can't do anyhting right now, if Sakura beats Sasori that would mean she's stronger than The strongest ninja of the sand ever.

I would like to see this end in the next chapter tho and possibly start with Naruto, Kakashi vs. Deidara.

Hikyuu
Mon, 08-01-2005, 07:16 AM
Hmmm, well that was interesting.. Sakura probably is stronger then Sasori...at least in terms of raw strength..Also The sand wasnt the strongest village. Leaf was... tsunade was also one of Konoha's most promising students..So i could understand if her disciple..along with a well trained puppet-nin can beat up the strongest person in the Sand's regime..
EDIT: Also.. why are people complaining about Sakura beating Sasori in 3 minutes? before you wouldnt stop complaining about how long and useless this fight has become because nothing has happened.. Ninja fights usually get decided by one powerful blow or one slip up or one w/e why should it take more then three minutes? or if it took more then 3 minutes whose to say that she cant dodge the poisoned objects like she had before?

Psyke
Mon, 08-01-2005, 09:08 AM
Originally posted by: Hikyuu
Hmmm, well that was interesting.. Sakura probably is stronger then Sasori...at least in terms of raw strength..Also The sand wasnt the strongest village. Leaf was... tsunade was also one of Konoha's most promising students..So i could understand if her disciple..along with a well trained puppet-nin can beat up the strongest person in the Sand's regime..
EDIT: Also.. why are people complaining about Sakura beating Sasori in 3 minutes? before you wouldnt stop complaining about how long and useless this fight has become because nothing has happened.. Ninja fights usually get decided by one powerful blow or one slip up or one w/e why should it take more then three minutes? or if it took more then 3 minutes whose to say that she cant dodge the poisoned objects like she had before?

No matter what it's still not logical that Sakura who didn't even manage to hurt anyone from day 1 till now (unless you count her biting Zaku in the chunin exams) can just defeat a member of Akatsuki. Sure she's trained under the Hokage for 2 and ½ years, but right now strength is all she has. Even the strongest Kazekage lost to Sasori.

Hikyuu
Mon, 08-01-2005, 10:10 AM
How do you know Kazekage lost to him? may be he was like "Oh by the way" ::lays hand on him very gently whilst yelling technique name.:: "Your my bitch".. You dont really know how the technique works..It may require lots of preptime but that doesnt mean it has to happen on site.. or while the kazekage is incapacitated.. Maybe he was asleep..

TwisT
Mon, 08-01-2005, 01:51 PM
There is a scanlation out on www.narutofan.com

Although it's not neither Shannaro or Inane.. But at least it's better then nothing..

Terracosmo
Mon, 08-01-2005, 04:25 PM
Man, this chapter wasn't good... if there's one thing I don't like in my series, it's when people say they'll use "That".
It just sounds silly and ... meh. Naruto is known for doing that a lot, I know, but two times in the same chapter?

Man Kishimoto, you can do better than this.

Hikyuu
Mon, 08-01-2005, 04:58 PM
I was hoping the " THAT" was a bad translation.. Maybes THAT is really an abbreviation that everyone in japan knows and when they add it in american stuff.. they laugh at us

nests
Tue, 08-02-2005, 01:01 AM
Sakura at least was more than useful in this chapter its about time she had an acutal fight, thogh I dought they win since Sasori is supposed to have a hall bunch of other puppets. I just hope they dont kill of Deidara but if they do Naruto beeter do it in a bad ass way.

PSJ
Tue, 08-02-2005, 10:08 AM
How do you know Kazekage lost to him? may be he was like "Oh by the way" ::lays hand on him very gently whilst yelling technique name.:: "Your my bitch".. You dont really know how the technique works..It may require lots of preptime but that doesnt mean it has to happen on site.. or while the kazekage is incapacitated.. Maybe he was asleep..

A ninja that can be turned into a puppet while he is asleep doesn't diserve the title of Kazekage, strongest ninja of the sand.

You saw how the iron sand worked, Sasori needs skill to be able to avoid that, catch him alive and then turn him into a puppet. I'm quite sure there is more to Sasori than just puppets. He is afterall a member of Akatsuki, Deidara who defeated Gaara with no real effort and said "it was hard to not kill him" is afraid of Sasori so Sakura got nothing on Sasori.

Add to that Team Kakashi managed to defeat 30% Itachi but it wasn't easy, the same goes for Team Gai defeating 30% Kisame, that is the strength of Akatsuki members, they are fucking monsters, Sakura can not beat one of these monsters.

Hikyuu
Tue, 08-02-2005, 10:16 AM
Sakura is pretty monstrous.. She has Tsunade's strength now and she can have the movement of a well trained puppeteer's marionette...Besides good guys always win.. as clichéd as it is.. Sasori has to go down sooner or later.. and since many fans appear to be growing tired with the nonhappenings..chances are the former will be the case. Oh and sleeping was just a possibility.. Sasori and the Kazekage could have been on good terms when this happened.. so a little pat on the back wouldn't rouse any suspicion...but w/e

PSJ
Tue, 08-02-2005, 10:33 AM
I still think Sasori is more badass and will rape Sakura if there isn't coming any back-up. What i would love to see though would be Kankuro coming to save the day with his puppets but gets his ass kicked by the superior puppet master and Chiyo brings out some badass puppet and says "Take Sakura and run! I will handle this." then Sasori does some uber high tech shit and kills his grandma. While Sakura and Kankuro is running.

An Akatsuki member will not be defeated by someone like Sakura it will simply not happen. Kishimoto got a million of ways to end this without deaths, he have done so before.

Mut
Tue, 08-02-2005, 11:07 AM
This was the best chapter ever. It made me want to orgasm all over Sakura. She could perform medical surgery on me any day, any time, and any place except up the ass. That was so fucking hot with the antidote neutralizing the poison to harmless proteins. I almost zoned out off my bong hit and fantasized that I was in my University of Buffalo Medical Science lab and Sakura was my hot lab partner who I have sex with when I get bored of playing around with cancer cells. This chapter was amazing. Sakura, I am your Naruto. I will protect you no matter how useless you are because you're still useful for intellectual vagina. Sasori's bitch ass stunted growth reject ass is going to get PWNED in three minutes, man! WHOOP WHOOP.

Originally posted by: Mut@chi
hah, you're gay.
Anyway, how come I get banned and you don't? I contribute something and you're flaming and trolling people. STOP SHITTING UP THIS THREAD!!! I've reported you to the moderator.

Honoko
Tue, 08-02-2005, 11:33 AM
Originally posted by: sharoon0

hah, you're gay.
Anyway, how come I get banned and you don't? I contribute something and you're flaming and trolling people. STOP SHITTING UP THIS THREAD!!! I've reported you to the moderator.
hah! welcome to gotwoot: forum of ironies =P get used to it.

Hikyuu
Tue, 08-02-2005, 11:53 AM
he's Mut.. you cant fuck with him.. Its he who fucks you..Anyway.. i now know never to combine my vice of smoking pot with naruto.. Ill end up as a Sakura fangirl...(scariest part is the sakura fandom not me turning into a chick)

Mut
Tue, 08-02-2005, 01:00 PM
Originally posted by: Honoko
Actually, it's a forum of contradictions and I have gotten used to it. But I really like GotWoot, which may be unfortunate for the people here who don't like me because I'm beautiful. I think the GotWoot moderators are really funny, and the users are gullible and will reply to anything. I really don't want to get banned again because I'm running out of e-mail addresses to register with, and it's a burden to reset my router just to get a new IP address.

I just want to be accepted. I am Heidenreich. Won't you be my friend? BE MY FRIEND. *Victory march* You can be my Temari and I'll be your Shikamaru. Together, we are the Legion of Doom!

he's Mut.. you cant fuck with him.. Its he who fucks you..
Was he fucking you last night? It sure sounds like you were all over him. Anyway, if I get banned and you don't, then wtf. You make fun of me for being a Sakura fan and I can't say anything back? Ridiculous.

Originally posted by: drcitan
First off...Dude your sick as shit.
Dude, thanks. Finally, a friend for Heidenreich. And yeah, I totally wanna see Sakura pull off something tight as shit too, like her pussy off my cock.

drcitan
Tue, 08-02-2005, 01:12 PM

Actually, it's a forum of contradictions and I have gotten used to it. But I really like GotWoot, which may be unfortunate for the people here who don't like me because I'm beautiful. I think the GotWoot moderators are really funny, and the users are gullible and will reply to anything. I really don't want to get banned again because I'm running out of e-mail addresses to register with, and it's a burden to reset my router just to get a new IP address.

I just want to be accepted. I am Heidenreich. Won't you be my friend? BE MY FRIEND. *Victory march* You can be my Temari and I'll be your Shikamaru. Together, we are the Legion of Doom!

First off...Dude your sick as shit. I just thought I had to tell you. Secondly this chapter was pretty descent with Sakura being playing possum. Prob spelled it wrong but who cares. I just wanna see Sakura pull off something tight as shit. I don't expect her to defeat Sasori but she might be able to surprise him with something......I want Gaara back : (

Honoko
Tue, 08-02-2005, 01:36 PM
You can be my Temari and I'll be your Shikamaru. Together, we are the Legion of Doom!

i don't want to be a legion of anything with you. and based on the fact that u keep making up email addys and getting new IPs to sign up on this forum, maybe u should consider the fact that your posts or your attitude (or both!) on this forum is bullshit. stop harrassing people w/ ur dumbass comments. maybe u'll actuallly last a week w/o getting banned, instead of a day or two.

it's one thing to argue to my opinion of whether or not gotwoot is an ironic forum. it's another to make pointless and lame sexual innuendos at me especially when i didn't give you any fodder for that kind of statement. oh, and stop trying to post the way mut does. you fail miserably. at least mut knows how to make people laugh. (<-- friggin, as if mut needs defending... sheesh)

Mut
Tue, 08-02-2005, 01:38 PM
ROFL ROFL ROFL whaaaaaat the fuuuuuuck.

Your doing a nice job of getting yourself accepted here. Isn't that what you want? If you want people to actually like you, stop acting like an asshole. From your posts on your last two accounts and on this one, all you've done is belittle other people and act like your a smartass. This ends now. Your getting another warning. And if it happens again, consider yourself banned again.

GotWoot Moderator

PSJ
Tue, 08-02-2005, 01:48 PM
Can a mod ban this guy once again(obivously he has been banned before).

You don't deserve any friends.

Hikyuu
Tue, 08-02-2005, 01:53 PM
Sharoon0.. we make fun of everyone for being a Sakura fan.. It happens in Anime with weak women in supporting rolls.. for example.. Relena.. id do the same damn thing if you were a relena fan.. that bitch does not deserve a fanbase..anywhoo.. with all this crap.. im forgetting what chapter 270 was on.. Oh yeah.. 3 minutes left for poison meds..If I was sasori, I would definitelylike stall her for that short period time (shouldnt be too hard) then attack with something poisonous.. but I know it wont happen. Oh well..

folf
Tue, 08-02-2005, 04:39 PM
do you think the old lady will use the antidote on sasori or some other youngster?

samsonlonghair
Tue, 08-02-2005, 05:19 PM
Chiyo has to die somehow or another. In any case, it's clear that Sakura won't be killing Sasori. Kishimoto has done some dumb things before, but making Sakura the first person to kill an Akatsuki member is way too much.

drcitan
Tue, 08-02-2005, 07:23 PM
Sasori isn't going to die anytime soon. There are still some unanswer questions about his past and also how he was able to cheat 20 years of age. Chiyo will eventually die but of course not before she goes something for Gaara. Sasori is too much of an badass to die now, plus he still has about 296 puppets that we haven't seen yet (of course we won't see all of them) Deidara will create an diversion for an escape route since he is outta clay, justu, or what not right when Kakashi is about to use his justu. I think Chiyo will defend Sakura after th 3 mins is up fatally wounding her but will want Sakura to use the last antidote on herself rather than wasting it on Chiyo. U can tell because she sees so much potential in Sakura that she would'nt want her to die but rather live.( Some shit like that might happen) Chicken McGiddles wit cheese rule the world!

RasenDori
Tue, 08-02-2005, 10:25 PM
This was the best chapter ever. It made me want to orgasm all over Sakura. She could perform medical surgery on me any day, any time, and any place except up the ass. That was so fucking hot with the antidote neutralizing the poison to harmless proteins. I almost zoned out off my bong hit and fantasized that I was in my University of Buffalo Medical Science lab and Sakura was my hot lab partner who I have sex with when I get bored of playing around with cancer cells. This chapter was amazing. Sakura, I am your Naruto. I will protect you no matter how useless you are because you're still useful for intellectual vagina. Sasori's bitch ass stunted growth reject ass is going to get PWNED in three minutes, man! WHOOP WHOOP.

hah, you're gay.

dude... go get a girlfriend

folf
Tue, 08-02-2005, 11:33 PM
hehe, I think gaaras toast, but if he does have a chance, its from some puppet in sosoris box. though I thought sosori might ease the burden on some who loved Gaara.(he even has that kid jutsu)

Honoko
Tue, 08-02-2005, 11:34 PM
Sasori isn't going to die anytime soon. There are still some unanswer questions about his past and also how he was able to cheat 20 years of age. Chiyo will eventually die but of course not before she goes something for Gaara. Sasori is too much of an badass to die now, plus he still has about 296 puppets that we haven't seen yet (of course we won't see all of them) Deidara will create an diversion for an escape route since he is outta clay, justu, or what not right when Kakashi is about to use his justu. I think Chiyo will defend Sakura after th 3 mins is up fatally wounding her but will want Sakura to use the last antidote on herself rather than wasting it on Chiyo. U can tell because she sees so much potential in Sakura that she would'nt want her to die but rather live.( Some shit like that might happen) Chicken McGiddles wit cheese rule the world!
you know, this post made me think of the possibility of sasori retreating which would probably piss me off as much as sakura and chiyo actually defeating him. how can a moral-less ninja run away from 2 obviously subpar opponents? every chapter so far, i feel like kishimoto's just digging himself a hole w/o bringing a ladder w/ him. i can't possibly see how he can resolve this fight and satsify his reader(s) at the same time =P i just can't.

samsonlonghair
Tue, 08-02-2005, 11:55 PM
Yeah, it's starting to feel like Kishimoto's just making it all up as he goes along. On that note, why haven't we seen anything about Team Gai fighting their clones? It was a few chaptera ago already. Are we supposed to believe that the opponents are just staring eachother down this whole time? Sorry if I'm being overly critical of the series. I still love this manga, but lately I'm not seeing any direction at all.

folf
Wed, 08-03-2005, 01:05 AM
do you think the anime will show the fights? That could be best.

Hikyuu
Wed, 08-03-2005, 06:29 AM
Hmm, Samson, I understand the perspective your coming from.. It would suck if Sakura won.. and it would also suck if Sasori ran away.. Only thing Kishimoto could do is ... kill off Chiyoba.. and then somehow sakura escapes reverting to her useless self.. and the leader of the akatsuki says"Leave her.. we shall finish them off later .. we have more pertinent things to tend to" or maybe something like that..

kAi
Wed, 08-03-2005, 09:49 AM

you know, this post made me think of the possibility of sasori retreating which would probably piss me off as much as sakura and chiyo actually defeating him. how can a moral-less ninja run away from 2 obviously subpar opponents? every chapter so far, i feel like kishimoto's just digging himself a hole w/o bringing a ladder w/ him. i can't possibly see how he can resolve this fight and satsify his reader(s) at the same time =P i just can't.

Most people were thinking the same thing with the Itachia dn Kisame part a while ago, and it turned out for the best, let's hope he comes up with a good, believable way of finishing these fights.

PSJ
Wed, 08-03-2005, 10:20 AM
He is capable of turning it around real good. This time it might be a bit hard for him. I thought he digged himself a hole without bringing a ladder when he introduced the Akatsuki, introducing a group of people that are strong enough to take out a Kage on their own and they work in groups of two. It will be intresting to see how Kishimoto kills them off.

Honoko
Wed, 08-03-2005, 10:35 PM
Originally posted by: kAi
Most people were thinking the same thing with the Itachia dn Kisame part a while ago, and it turned out for the best, let's hope he comes up with a good, believable way of finishing these fights.
Okay, I'll admit that Itachi and Kisame retreating wasn't THAT irritating. But if Sasori retreats w/ an excuse of, "oh, sorry, i ran out of puppets" then i will fight every urge to punch my monitor =P

Originally posted by: PSJ
He is capable of turning it around real good. This time it might be a bit hard for him. I thought he digged himself a hole without bringing a ladder when he introduced the Akatsuki, introducing a group of people that are strong enough to take out a Kage on their own and they work in groups of two. It will be intresting to see how Kishimoto kills them off.
Well, a lot of the characters now have leveled up since Akatsuki's been introduced and there's been nothing in the story to imply that those members got any stronger since then. So I am more open to Akatsuki's defeat. Just not the way Sakura and Chiyo are going at it so far i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

Hm... maybe I need to stop voicing my opinions on this subject now. I'm sure everyone knows how I feel about it and I'll just wait until this fight's actually concluded before talking about this again =] Til next time, then!

Assertn
Thu, 08-04-2005, 11:53 AM
sasori and deidara still need to become "demonized"

chet_chetty
Thu, 08-04-2005, 01:58 PM
that could take a long time if it were to go in that direction. i was assuming no Akatsuki would be demonized until all the demons (forgot what they're called) are collected and it'd be a mass demonization ritual. demons. i thought i'd just say that word one more time.

Jaredster
Fri, 08-05-2005, 12:02 PM
The people in the anime section have been complaining non-stop lately. Just wait till they see this arc.