PDA

View Full Version : One Piece OSTs

vegita625
Thu, 07-28-2005, 02:29 AM
Ok, I got a torrent and have downloaded it in full:

- There are several OP and ED and singles of character themes, not too interested since they're in the OST collections as well.

- Up to movie 5 OST for movie soundtracks

- What seems to count up to 4 full TV show OSTs

is that all there are? I recently started watching the subs, I just finished the whole Crocodile saga, and I really want to see if there are any One Piece OSTs with the music that plays mainly during the battles between Luffy and Crocodile, ESPECIALLY the orchestrated song as Luffy delivers the last blow and all the comments that come afterwards. Since One Piece is still coming out last I heard, I assume the OSTs are still coming out. Are there any fansites dedicated to One Piece left that I can check, at least for news if nothing else (like manga and episodes)

(Btw, if the dub ever gets that far, yes, it was "magic water" that allowed Luffy to hit Crocodile the last fight lol)

Thanks for any help you guys can give me.

Terracosmo
Thu, 07-28-2005, 03:02 AM
I am fairly certain that there are 4 TV OSTs out but I don't know when there will be more.

Small help but at least you know now that you have all TV soundtracks i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

vegita625
Thu, 07-28-2005, 03:25 PM
That's good to know. Damn, I want the song that plays during the last Luffy-Croc fight! lol Has to come out eventually!

Assertn
Sat, 07-30-2005, 01:26 AM
are the files all in mp3? if so, link the torrent

vegita625
Sun, 07-31-2005, 07:44 PM
Here's a link to the page where you can download the torrent:

http://www.mininova.org/tor/78399

Jadugar
Tue, 08-02-2005, 08:49 PM
Here is the link to the page which has all the One Piece MP3s.

5 opening, 14 Endings and other character singles.

One Piece mp3 downloads (http://www.arlongpark.com/?page=mp3)

vegita625
Thu, 08-04-2005, 02:00 AM
Whoa, they have the music for the Luffy-Crocodile fight conclusion... please let it be just the music and not a full soundbyte from the episode... that's the song I'm lookin for, if I wanted the "Gomu Gomu no...! Desert...! Storm! La Spada!" etc., etc. through it all, it's easy for me to make a wav from the video file... I want that background music... 10 min. till I know...

Edit: I knew it sounded similar to symphonies, but I didn't think it was part of a movement of an actual symphony. "New World Symphony," also known as D'Vorak's 9th Symphony, the 4th movement of the symphony is what plays. "New World"... the title works for the situation alone, nevermind the music, doncha think?

Me is happy now