PDA

View Full Version : Naruto 145 discussion

Neko Haruko
Wed, 07-27-2005, 11:28 PM
DISCUSS! AND YES! I CAM FIRST! I BEAT ALL OF YOU! WHOO HOO!
Anyway.
I thought the anime couldn't do anything new because kishi may have smething else in store?

EDIT: typos

mage
Wed, 07-27-2005, 11:47 PM
god who the fuck was that ninja that came out of the trees behind naruto? looks like more and more filler to come since a new character was introduced.

Death13a
Wed, 07-27-2005, 11:48 PM
2 things about the topic: 1. WHATS UP WITH CAPS? 2. forgot to include link to download. : *link removed*

Episode was extrimly boring but atleast it wasn't naruto's face all the time but other characters tried to do something.
And does anyone know who is that female ninja?

sangai
Thu, 07-28-2005, 01:11 AM
THANK GOD..its almost over i think..im told this thing is supposed to end around the 146 marker..well prolly not considering they havn't even began to show some things that should of been shown..oh bother..

anyways ill go ahead and give this a download since this is like the first one i have watched since it all started..wonder if its at all any good..

anyone care to elaborate on WTH is goin on atm?

a_odessey
Thu, 07-28-2005, 01:51 AM
omfg. og. og. i think mage is right. a whole new season of filler. omg. omg. and i would also like to say, u may of won this time, but i'll get u. i'll win. i'll be first next time. i'll start the discussion.
i will... i will.

Death13a
Thu, 07-28-2005, 02:02 AM
btw no Naruto episode next week as they will show naruto move (where they go to snow country).

Neko Haruko
Thu, 07-28-2005, 02:35 AM
YAY! NOW YOU DON;'T HAVE TO BITCH ABOUT FILLER NEXT WEEK!

DarthEnderX
Thu, 07-28-2005, 03:48 AM
Can we not have 5 people talking about nothing more than who started the thread? Jesus fuck, what are you people, 8? Nobody gives a shit.

Anyway, what new was introduced Neko? Are you talking about Ino's new move? Because they actually showed her dad using that during the attack on Konoha. Now all three of the kids have all the moves thier fathers used during that attack. Cool I guess, but not unexpected.

I was wondering of that ninja behind Naruto was the girl from the cabin. I mean, sure, the cabin girl didn't look like a ninja, but neither did Sasuke's mom, and she was a Jounin. I thought maybe that girl was coming out to settle some things.

I'd just like to restate for the record, that while none of this is "good" naruto, this arc is the best filler arc so far by a rather wide margin.

DeluxSkillz
Thu, 07-28-2005, 03:55 AM
Originally posted by: DarthEnder
I'd just like to restate for the record, that while none of this is "good" naruto, this arc is the best filler arc so far by a rather wide margin.

are you mad?? i'd rather watch the whole aoi filler arc over again come on now the "stupid brothers" it can't get any more pathetic than that

Neko Haruko
Thu, 07-28-2005, 03:58 AM
I was talking about Chouj's large hands. His dad did that too didn't he? I just can't remember. I really didn't are for ino Shika Chou very much.

ES
Thu, 07-28-2005, 07:48 AM
FYI, that "new ninja" some guy mentioned was the one Mizuki was talking too a few eps back. She just changed her clothes into something more comfortable if she is too..*note: this filler arc is somehow too predictable*....convince Mizuki to go back.

Damn.....Fucktards....FUCKTARDS indeed....

The Heretic Azazel
Thu, 07-28-2005, 09:39 AM
Ino was looking pretty jizz worthy.

xxnike629xx
Thu, 07-28-2005, 09:39 AM
i think it'll end like that too..

it's pretty dumb how we're not going to have any new naruto episodes because theyre showing the first movie in japan and the second one comes out that same week...
why couldnt they just show the 1st movie on tv on some different channel? o well. i guess this means that episode 146 will end the filler arc. i'm guessing that girl will convince mizuki to go back or naruto will use rasengan on mizuki then the girl will tell mizuki to go back. the way the baka brothers will die seems obvious too. that whole new ino-shika-chou formation will probably just kill the baka brothers or something..

well im hoping that episode 147 will start the kakashi gaiden...

nests
Thu, 07-28-2005, 09:54 AM
I hope naruto anime stops for a least six months their just destroying all the coolness this anime had.
they should end this with fillers with Itachi trying to take naruto and Jiraya saving him again.

Aeon
Thu, 07-28-2005, 11:06 AM
Finally some Ino action that didn't involve her with Sakura, now if we can just get some Tenten screen time all will be well.

Assertn
Thu, 07-28-2005, 12:15 PM
INCONSISTENCY ERROR:

When Ino took over one of the brother's bodies to punch the other brother that was under shika's kage mane, those hits should have affected shika as well.

Back in the hospital scene prior to the main matches, shika put gaara in a kage mane, and what happened when naruto punched gaara in the face? shika reeled back as well.

Vokalyzd
Thu, 07-28-2005, 12:31 PM
i thought this filler was great..compared to the rest of the fillers..i honsetly do not remember what "quality naruto" is anymore..it seems like we have one moer episode before the filler ends..and if next week is the movie..then 2 more weeks and we're back on track..that ninja behind naruto is in fact the lady from the cabin..and shika ino chou getting new moves was great..wasn't that what you guys have been bitching for? more actions fron the other team..and seeing new moves? now taht you see them..you still complain..goddamn what would please you people?

Jman
Thu, 07-28-2005, 01:47 PM
i liked this ep. t'was fun to see iruka gettin slapped around in the dark at the hand of mizuki.
i didn't expect his girl to be a ninja...she isn't official is she. guess she must've gotten a hold
of his old chuunin vest & sandals.

Assertn
Thu, 07-28-2005, 01:55 PM
Originally posted by: animemaster
i liked this ep. t'was fun to see iruka gettin slapped around in the dark at the hand of mizuki.
i didn't expect his girl to be a ninja...she isn't official is she. guess she must've gotten a hold

why wouldnt she be? sasuke's mom was a jounin....but she certainly didnt look like one

CrackerJason23
Thu, 07-28-2005, 02:48 PM
I actually liked the fighting this episode. There was no preview at the end though. I think that new ninja is Mizuki's girlfriend he talked to a few episodes back.

Terracosmo
Thu, 07-28-2005, 05:48 PM
This is fucking ridiculous, the fatass brothers being as strong as a sannin?!!!!!
Also, they are so ugly that I want to rip apart my monitor and delete my Naruto collection every time I see them.

The only thing that redeemed this pile of pure crap was Ino's new jutsu.

Board of Command
Thu, 07-28-2005, 05:53 PM
OMFG this episode, along with this whole arc, is total shit. I've never been this critical of any series, but this is just plain ridiculous. Remember the Tea Country Arc? And we thought it couldn't get much worse than that...but once again the Naruto studio has proved its fans wrong.

Random characters just keep popping in all over the place... Last episode it was the Shikamaru team. They just came out of nowhere and said "Ok we're taking over now." This episode, Mizuki's girlfriend comes out of nowhere in a ninja outfit and looks to kick some ass. Seriously, wtf?!?! And the fat brothers being as strong as sannins? Well in that case why don't they just get those two to have some children, and you got an army of little sannins. Bullshit.

Jman
Thu, 07-28-2005, 07:08 PM
Originally posted by: AssertnFailure

why wouldnt she be? sasuke's mom was a jounin....but she certainly didnt look like one

when was Sasuke's mother's ninja rank mentioned?! I don't think she was a ninja at all.
It's like Shika's mother. Both of them are in the clan and married to ninjas, not actually being ninjas themselves.

edit:
\/Thanks Terra\/

Zein
Thu, 07-28-2005, 07:14 PM
Ok, if they're as strong as sannin that means that shikamaru could hold tsunade and orochimaru they're and break a tiny sweat, to me, that just shortens the stretch between character strengths,

and what were they planning to do when they were all holding the other people? ino-shika-cho-SOMEONE BETTER, they;re needs to be someone else to hurt people if choji is gona grab some goron ass while they're in formation

Rhanfahl
Thu, 07-28-2005, 08:04 PM
Originally posted by: Terracosmo
This is fucking ridiculous, the fatass brothers being as strong as a sannin?!!!!!
Also, they are so ugly that I want to rip apart my monitor and delete my Naruto collection every time I see them.

The only thing that redeemed this pile of pure crap was Ino's new jutsu.

You need a cookie.

::hands Terra a cookie::

Terracosmo
Thu, 07-28-2005, 08:15 PM
@animemaster: It was stated in the official Naruto data book that Sasuke's mother was a jounin level ninja.

@Rhanfahl: Not all the cookies in the world can save me from the mental pain caused by this bullshit

chambers
Thu, 07-28-2005, 08:17 PM
man that was one hell of a bad episode. those two brother suck, and whats the deal with ino's new move? is it just her old one but she stays in her body too. i know they said confusion, but if thats the case and its not directed he woudl have been more likley to hit chouji.

ChaosK
Thu, 07-28-2005, 08:29 PM

i say she isnt official becuase most official jounin would be on a mission for the village, and also she lived on the outskirts of konoha.

Originally posted by: Terracosmo
@animemaster: It was stated in the official Naruto data book that Sasuke's mother was a jounin level ninja.

@Rhanfahl: Not all the cookies in the world can save me from the mental pain caused by this bullshit

how about all the yzak posters?

DarthEnderX
Thu, 07-28-2005, 10:01 PM
Remember the Tea Country Arc? And we thought it couldn't get much worse than that...but once again the Naruto studio has proved its fans wrong.

You're completely full of shit if you think this arc is worse than the tea arc.

I love how this this thread is full of people having "realizations" of things I already say way up at the beginning of the thread.

Mut
Thu, 07-28-2005, 10:03 PM
I love how this this thread is full of people having "realizations" of things I already say way up at the beginning of the thread.
Yeah, because everyone reads everyone else's posts.

Assertn
Thu, 07-28-2005, 10:34 PM
Originally posted by: Chaoskiddo
i say she isnt official becuase most official jounin would be on a mission for the village, and also she lived on the outskirts of konoha.

Not necessarily. For the longest time, Konoha's been a pretty prosperous village. I'd have to say that the recent attack by oro put the village in a worse state than its been in for quite some time. Only since then have most of the jounins been off doing missions on a constant basis.

And maybe female jounins have it easier when they have young children to raise

Aeon
Thu, 07-28-2005, 10:35 PM
Back in the hospital scene prior to the main matches, shika put gaara in a kage mane, and what happened when naruto punched gaara in the face? shika reeled back as well.

His tech has always been a weird one to figure out every since that scene, like when he went up against Kin and knocked her out by making her hit the wall. He should've been knocked out also or when he was going to kill the Sound ninja's that were chasing them, would that have meant him dying also?

The stupid brothers are only as strong as the Sannin in brute strength, that doesn't mean they can take them in a fight.

jing
Thu, 07-28-2005, 10:55 PM
Lame. Iruka walked into every trap possible. Mizuki couldn't kill Iruka every chance possible.

XanBcoo
Thu, 07-28-2005, 11:03 PM
Originally posted by: Aeon

His tech has always been a weird one to figure out every since that scene, like when he went up against Kin and knocked her out by making her hit the wall. He should've been knocked out also or when he was going to kill the Sound ninja's that were chasing them, would that have meant him dying also?

The stupid brothers are only as strong as the Sannin in brute strength, that doesn't mean they can take them in a fight.

I think it's only the motions of the ones he's holding that Shikamaru is affected by. Like when he reeled back from the punch. It's like if the other person was tripped, he'd probably be tripped too. But if the other person was stabbed or killed, I don't think he'd feel it, just go through the motions of getting stabbed. Just a guess.

oh, and, sannin level?? I'm glad I stopped watching. I'd be pissed too.

Jessper
Thu, 07-28-2005, 11:11 PM

Yeah, because everyone reads everyone else's post.

err =P

I had really hoped this was the last one in this arc, damn... Someone said something about the movie showing? Does that mean no naruto next week? also, the movie was longer than a regular episode, are they gunna span it over a few weeks or take out time on loan ect? All in all, when is the next episode? =P

Board of Command
Thu, 07-28-2005, 11:36 PM
you're completely full of shit if you think this arc is worse than the tea arc.
At least Tea Country had a jounin as the opponent. The main villain of this arc is the half-assed chuunin that got raped on Episode 1. I mean, cmon...

Psyke
Fri, 07-29-2005, 02:02 AM
Originally posted by: jing
Lame. Iruka walked into every trap possible. Mizuki couldn't kill Iruka every chance possible.

Yup. Mizuki totally dominated Iruka in the dark building and what did he do?

- Throw kunais that get blocked.
- Hits Iruka when his back is open (not using the kunai and reserving it so he can throw it again later)
- Runs off and sets bombs to destroy the builidng instead

Turkish-S
Fri, 07-29-2005, 03:56 AM
http://img228.imageshack.us/img228/2517/sdaasasasd8cm.jpg
lol best part..

XanBcoo
Fri, 07-29-2005, 04:59 AM
I know I'm beating a dead horse here but
The writers are so damn stupid! It makes no fucking sense that the Stupid Bros. are Sannin level in terms of physical strength. Shikamaru was holding them w/out much effort. That's so gay because he was practically shitting himself trying to hold lvl2 tayuya at close range (close range = stronger hold). And she couldn't have been much more than jounin level at that strength. Plus! she was beaten by Temari. A badass genin - but still just a genin. I dunno...shit like that pisses me off. I guess the writer's thought it would be cool if they tacked that on to the baka bros.

meh Mizuki's flashback was cool at least. Feel sorry for the dude he killed though.

I also liked the updated Ino-Shika-Cho formation.

@TS: Nice. Boob jokes make this crap passable XD

ChaosK
Fri, 07-29-2005, 03:56 PM
without much effort? are you kidding me, he was groaning and moaning the whole fuckin time.

Assertn
Fri, 07-29-2005, 05:58 PM
Originally posted by: xanbcoo

I think it's only the motions of the ones he's holding that Shikamaru is affected by. Like when he reeled back from the punch. It's like if the other person was tripped, he'd probably be tripped too. But if the other person was stabbed or killed, I don't think he'd feel it, just go through the motions of getting stabbed. Just a guess.

My interpretation of the kin fight is this:

Shika released the kage mane just before kin hit the wall. This explains the practicality of the shuriken he threw. It would be easy to just lean back and hit the wall regardless, but in order to have kin follow through with the lean even after the moment she is freed from the kage mane, he needed something else to keep her attention.

Naruto_Fan
Fri, 07-29-2005, 08:18 PM
this is a filler arc. it's not supposed to make sense in terms of the manga. it's just made as fanservice and by a means to which kill some time so the manga and anime dont get too close to each other plot-wise. i'm just happy that its almost all over now...

DarthEnderX
Sat, 07-30-2005, 01:00 AM

Yeah, because everyone reads everyone else's post.

Why the hell even come to the thread then if you aren't even going to bother to read it?

At least Tea Country had a jounin as the opponent.

Which was actually stupider than this. A couple gennin defeated a Jounin? That doesn't make sense. At least here we have low level ninjas fighting crappy opponents, which is how it should be.

This is correct, he only has to have the same movements as them, he doesn't feel thier pain or take their damage.

As for the Sannin thing, I agree with Aeon, when they say they have the strength of a Sannin, basically, he's just saying they have the same physical strength as Tsunade. And I don't know why people are surprised, last week they did the same thing Tsunade did, hit the ground and watch the whole thing blow apart. I don't think the dog is implying that either of these two fatsos could beat a Sannin, because they don't seem to know how to do anything but punch really hard. I'm sure Tsunade or Jiraya would take these two apart. He's just saying they have muscle power on par with Tsunade.

It makes no fucking sense that the Stupid Bros. are Sannin level in terms of physical strength.

And how does it make sense that Tsunade can do it? They still haven't explained why she's so freakishly strong.

Krbadass
Sat, 07-30-2005, 01:01 AM
I think its a filler and all the content they say is fake anyway

The Heretic Azazel
Sat, 07-30-2005, 09:56 AM
.[quote]
And how does it make sense that Tsunade can do it? They still haven't explained why she's so freakishly strong.

Likely how they explain everything... with chakra... collecting somewhere.

Aramis
Sat, 07-30-2005, 03:23 PM
Haha Shikamaru's team can only hold the idiot brothers still until someone with food comes to tame them again...I'm starting to see why they were put in prison instead of being executed, it's because THEY JUST WONT DIE.
Also why did Ino use her mind transfer in the first place if she has already mastered mind confusion? She wouldn't have gotten hit...
And that female ninja figure...isn't that just Shizune?? though if it was Mizuki's ex that would also make sense.

Krbadass
Sat, 07-30-2005, 05:15 PM
Also why did Ino use her mind transfer in the first place if she has already mastered mind confusion? She wouldn't have gotten hit...

Shes an idiot.

Hawkeye_NO
Sat, 07-30-2005, 09:36 PM
It keeps me wondering why they didn't have a preview of next episode. Plus, the text that appeared somewhere in the episode made me think that there could be an hour of filler waiting for us next week, or in two weeks. Boo-Hoo-ray.

Aeon
Sat, 07-30-2005, 10:46 PM
Originally posted by: Hawkeye_NO
It keeps me wondering why they didn't have a preview of next episode. Plus, the text that appeared somewhere in the episode made me think that there could be an hour of filler waiting for us next week, or in two weeks. Boo-Hoo-ray.

Next ep wasn't previewed because they are showing the movie on tv next week to hype up movie 2.

masamuneehs
Sun, 07-31-2005, 07:14 PM
Another pretty bad episode... I don't hate the filler, think its pretty hilarious how bad it can be sometimes.

And I also wouldn't say this is the best filler arc. I would have to put the Amazing Race Aoi arc as slightly better than this one.

Oh, and to Assertn: I noticed that inconsistency with Shikamaru not getting punched or hurt when Ino hit the Stupid Bro. that was in his Shadow tech... oh well... sloppy filler creators...

adriel
Sun, 07-31-2005, 07:24 PM
Dude.. you guys should just stop complaining about how bad all these fillers are... the writer and production team are all doing this this much and you guys just dl it for free... why don't you people become them and do all these for free and at the same time getting scold by people

OmnislashXX
Sun, 07-31-2005, 07:30 PM
Even though I tend to think there is a bit too much bitchin about these Naruto episodes, I happen to think the brothers are just damn annoying. They shoulda been like a 2 episode deal but they they just keep hanging in these episodes. If it weren't for these annoying characters I would think this to be a kinda interesting filler arc (though not much point to it).

The other filler arcs had some reasoning behind it: The Race Arc helped build the gap between Sauke And Naruto, which ultimately led to the fight on the roof and the subsequent mission therafter. Sakura's story arc helped her make the decision to become Tsunade's apprentice. But the only real point I can see to this one is just to give Iruka some air time. Gotta cover all the characters I guess. I think they could spend thier time better still if they could do some HINATA characterization, or maybe do some things in the village. At least we got to see Ino do something (and hey, she thinks Chouji is kinda cool now.)

mage
Sun, 07-31-2005, 07:41 PM
Originally posted by: adriel
Dude.. you guys should just stop complaining about how bad all these fillers are... the writer and production team are all doing this this much and you guys just dl it for free... why don't you people become them and do all these for free and at the same time getting scold by people
People in Japan get to watch it for free as well, they just have to sit through commercials. Who cares? We can complain about how bad something is all we want, it doesn't matter if it's free.

Enderz
Mon, 08-01-2005, 09:03 AM
the best thing with the epi was chouji but the rest wasen't good but not bad either

Jeff_from_MD
Mon, 08-01-2005, 01:55 PM
I thought the Naruto Sports Special was hilarious. Why can't these fillers be just a buncha comedic adventures like that? Humor and whimsy seem to be the anime writers' strong point anyway.

Vokalyzd
Mon, 08-01-2005, 02:29 PM
so what's in store for next week..does that mean we have nothign to download?

ChaosK
Mon, 08-01-2005, 02:56 PM
Originally posted by: Jeff_from_MD
I thought the Naruto Sports Special was hilarious. Why can't these fillers be just a buncha comedic adventures like that? Humor and whimsy seem to be the anime writers' strong point anyway.

when was this again?

DarthEnderX
Mon, 08-01-2005, 04:31 PM
It's the cartoon short at the beginning of the Naruto movie. Its probably the worst thing Naruto ever. If you remember the Kakashi's Mask filler episode, think that, only disgusting as well. It's only redeeming value was Shino.

The Heretic Azazel
Mon, 08-01-2005, 05:14 PM
Screw that, there's absolutely no reason for anyone to compare the sports special to the Kakashi mask filler. I really enjoyed the sports special and I agree it would be pretty crazy to make it a little filler.

But stuff like that is only good in moderation.

Terracosmo
Mon, 08-01-2005, 05:25 PM
Originally posted by: Jeff_from_MD

Amen!

I laughed in both the sports special and the Kakashi mask filler.
They should definitely stick to that stuff.

XanBcoo
Mon, 08-01-2005, 09:42 PM
What was cool about the Sports Day Special was all the "cameos"
I really had fun looking for all those.

The mask filler wasn't that bad. A little strange. A little funny. But mostly just strange.

Jaredster
Wed, 08-03-2005, 05:50 PM
The mask "filler" was in the manga.

The Heretic Azazel
Wed, 08-03-2005, 06:37 PM
Yeah but reading it for a couple manga panels is a far cry from watching it animated and 20 minutes long.

Achenar459
Thu, 08-04-2005, 01:46 PM
the episode where they try to uncover the man behind the mask was awesome! if they can't ever teach naruto how to fight, at least we should get a good laugh now and again, cuz he's usually pretty good for comic relief

UnknownRenegade
Thu, 08-04-2005, 08:34 PM
everyone keeps complaning that this filler has no point but i find it kinda cool that even from first episode oro was behind that incedent

Rhanfahl
Thu, 08-04-2005, 10:53 PM
Originally posted by: UnknownRenegade
everyone keeps complaning that this filler has no point but i find it kinda cool that even from first episode oro was behind that incedent

um.. the way Kishimoto originally wrote it...not fucking likely. He was just a punk ass Chuunin that wanted to gain more power for his own selfish ambiion. I'm not buying that whole wanting the 3rds love bullshit either. Fuck that.

I'll give mizuki this though, truly good shinobi don't have to do their dirty work, they con small children into doing it for them. Or in this case...2 inept obese shitbags with entirely too much screentime and script.

Naruto_Fan
Fri, 08-05-2005, 10:07 AM
i agree with the above user..

i dont like the way that they do the filler episodes in naruto. it puts everything out of perspective from the naruto-universe point of view. the characters they decided to use are lame, the jutsu's are toned down like crazy, and worst of all it has nothing to do with the manga's plotline..

Cyberdude93
Sat, 08-06-2005, 04:07 PM
Bah, whether this filler episode is good or not, in my opinion it's the best so far. Much better than the Sakura angst arc.

Assertn
Sat, 08-06-2005, 10:50 PM
no no.....there's nothing wrong with bringing back mizuki.....
i actually like the idea.......

there's also nothing wrong with affiliating him with oro....although it is kinda pathetic that the 2nd filler in a row has to revolve around an oro-subordinate

it's the execution that sucks

XanBcoo
Sat, 08-06-2005, 10:55 PM
They're just trying to make it crystal clear for all the kiddies that Orochimaru is a badguy and that Naruto WILL NEVER FORGIVE HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!

basey44
Sat, 08-06-2005, 11:10 PM
cos thats his way of the ninja

DarthEnderX
Sun, 08-07-2005, 05:30 AM
Bah, whether this filler episode is good or not, in my opinion it's the best so far. Much better than the Sakura angst arc.

Thank you, that's all I'm trying to say.

All filler sucks, this arc sucks less than the other two arcs.

The Heretic Azazel
Sun, 08-07-2005, 09:59 AM
Originally posted by: Cyberdude93

You mean the arc that includes the episodes 1 - 145?

Cyberdude93
Sun, 08-07-2005, 04:19 PM
Originally posted by: The Heretic Azazel

Originally posted by: Cyberdude93

You mean the arc that includes the episodes 1 - 145?

Nah, episode 6 was Naruto angst.

rarr
Tue, 08-09-2005, 01:20 AM
Can someone please remove the third post's link? I followed it to save time in downloading DB's release and got hit by 16 popups that all had extremely disgusting images and a bunch of spyware - it may have been a good link at one time, but it's not anymore.

Done.

GotWoot Moderator

Bloodraven
Thu, 08-11-2005, 12:22 AM
How dissapointing....

I wish they would'nt sunder Shikamaru's image by dropping him into shit filler like this.

REMOVED

Don't talk about stuff that hasn't appeared yet.

GotWoot Moderator

[Shikamaru]
Tue, 08-16-2005, 10:15 AM

Baka! When he caught Kin with the kage mane, she was closer to the wall than he was.. so he didn't hit the wall! Maybe that explains why he didn't get knocked out? -.-... And when he caught the sound ninja.. He took out shurikens and kunais from his pocket.. Now, the sound-ninjas had to have their kunais and shurikens at the exact same place if they were to pick their stuff up.. The kage mane no jutsu makes you imitate the users movments.. It doesnt use magic to suddenly put kunais and shurikens in the captives hands...

[Shikamaru]
Tue, 08-16-2005, 10:19 AM
Originally posted by: xanbcoo

The stupid brothers are not Sannin lvl! They just have the same strenght.. Like they can punch down a wall without breaking a sweat..

Welcome to the forums. We ask that you please do not double post. Please read through all the rules. (http://forums.gotwoot.net/categories.cfm?catid=58&entercat=y) Thank you.

GotWoot Moderator

Assertn
Wed, 08-17-2005, 01:12 AM
Originally posted by: [Shikamaru]

Baka! When he caught Kin with the kage mane, she was closer to the wall than he was.. so he didn't hit the wall! Maybe that explains why he didn't get knocked out? -.-... And when he caught the sound ninja.. He took out shurikens and kunais from his pocket.. Now, the sound-ninjas had to have their kunais and shurikens at the exact same place if they were to pick their stuff up.. The kage mane no jutsu makes you imitate the users movments.. It doesnt use magic to suddenly put kunais and shurikens in the captives hands...

you seem to be missing half of the conversation.
watch the hospital scene where shikamaru puts gaara into his kage mane and see what happens

[Shikamaru]
Thu, 08-18-2005, 09:57 AM

Originally posted by: [Shikamaru]

you seem to be missing half of the conversation.
watch the hospital scene where shikamaru puts gaara into his kage mane and see what happens

I know what happens.. But he doesn't feel their pain! Only follows their motion!

XanBcoo
Thu, 08-18-2005, 10:06 PM
and that didn't happen in this episode. He was unaffected

Jman
Wed, 09-14-2005, 07:45 PM
edit: my bad

ChaosK
Wed, 09-14-2005, 07:45 PM
why are you digging this shit up/

gdog4life
Wed, 09-14-2005, 07:54 PM
wtf...Only 4 simple rules and you still managed to break them. Dont do it again.

1) You can NOT trash (break the rules in) threads created before Wednesday