PDA

View Full Version : Tenjou Tenge

necrom
Tue, 07-26-2005, 06:13 PM
hello, im new to the forum and this whole torrent downloading thing. im currently downloading Tenjou Tenge 1-24.. but its extremely slow! 2kb per sec! how come no1 is sharing >_< im downloading it from point-blank (http://www.point-blank.cc:7000...ex.html?search=Tenge). (http://www.point-blank.cc:7000/index.html?search=Tenge).)

anyways i have two questions. anyone know where i can get these files from a faster source with more ppl sharing? and if so what information do i need to change to start downloading from that source if possible. im using the normal bit torrent client since im new to this whole thing, seems to be only one announce url w/ cc:6969 *clueless to if that means anything*. only two peers n one is downloading off me!

well that was question1. question 2, am i not suppose to be able to watch any of the clips until its all finished? i have 44.5% finished. i figure the first half is done. but when i try to view it after exiting the program. i cant view it. is it suppose to be like that until i reach 100%? or am i wasting my time completely? >_<

p.s. pleaseeeee nice ppl go share on poink-blank please i want to watch my anime~!!

thanks in advance for any help posted ^_^

complich8
Tue, 07-26-2005, 06:31 PM
bittorrent speeds depend on seeding, and seeding depends on people being interested in it. TenTen is old, so the torrent will be sparse and probably slow.

I don't know for sure, but it seems like I'm getting a lot of connection refused trying to check on the status of that, so their tracker might just be down. Give it time, see if the tracker is back up, see if the tracker is seeded. Maybe if you're lucky someone will come along and seed it later and your speeds will improve a bit.

Roko
Wed, 07-27-2005, 02:58 AM
Originally posted by: necrom
well that was question1. question 2, am i not suppose to be able to watch any of the clips until its all finished? i have 44.5% finished. i figure the first half is done. but when i try to view it after exiting the program. i cant view it. is it suppose to be like that until i reach 100%? or am i wasting my time completely? >_<

You usually won't be able to watch the clips (unless you get lucky with some), since BT retrieves bits and pieces of eps in batch files at different times; it doesn't retrieve each ep in order.

necrom
Wed, 07-27-2005, 05:52 PM
cool alright , thanks for replying guys.

KEso
Fri, 07-29-2005, 10:39 AM
Thread hijacked! i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

Anyone know if there are more episodes of TenTen and where I can download them?

EDIT: Argh I found out on animenfo that there's only been 24 episodes, but the ending is so abrupt :'(

New question where can I get ahold of the manga? i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

Enderz
Mon, 08-01-2005, 04:27 PM
i found 2 episodes of tenten the ova but cant find more, do you guys know where i can get more episodes of the ova?

stos289
Mon, 08-01-2005, 05:34 PM
Thats it, there are no more episodes of the OVA. It seemed kind of a waste of time too since they really didn't progress with the story at all, just left some cool fighting scenes.