PDA

View Full Version : Bleach 42

mage
Tue, 07-26-2005, 05:27 PM
Bleach 42 RAW (http://datorrents.com/download.asp?id=1294&name=Bleach - 42 (RAW).avi.torrent)

GLS
Tue, 07-26-2005, 10:20 PM
Hell-Fansubs - Bleach 42 (http://hell-fansubs.bt.aoibhneas.com/torrents/%5BHell-Fansubs%5D_Bleach_42%5B9CC60F30%5D.mkv.torrent)
EDIT:
Isshin-subs - Bleach 42 (http://isshin-subs.aoibhneas.com/tracker/torrents/%5BIsshin-Subs%5DBleach_42%5B297005CF%5D.avi.torrent)

Mut
Tue, 07-26-2005, 10:24 PM
What the fuck, an .mkv file?

ChaosK
Tue, 07-26-2005, 10:29 PM
hell's last 2 were also .mkv's

mage
Tue, 07-26-2005, 11:56 PM
Isshin's was a parody sub last week wasn't it?

a_odessey
Wed, 07-27-2005, 01:03 AM
try changing the extension after it's d/ned

Kirakun
Wed, 07-27-2005, 01:42 AM
I try not to mess with .mkv. You can download some players for it, but it will screw with any DivX shit you have. I'm just gonna wait for Lunar

Y
Wed, 07-27-2005, 01:51 AM
Originally posted by: Kirakun
I try not to mess with .mkv. You can download some players for it, but it will screw with any DivX shit you have.

This is completely false.

Terracosmo
Wed, 07-27-2005, 02:40 AM
Great episode. Some hilarious things going on and this bankai stuff sounds pretty nice as well. Hooray for power levels.

Also, Orihime's rack <3

Heh heh, Ishida's glasses broke.

Kirakun
Wed, 07-27-2005, 05:07 AM
Originally posted by: Y

Originally posted by: Kirakun
I try not to mess with .mkv. You can download some players for it, but it will screw with any DivX shit you have.

This is completely false.

Hey if it worked for you then fuck with it all you like. Myself on the other hand, not gonna.

oyabun
Wed, 07-27-2005, 06:35 AM
already watched the episode... i think the next episode will be for inoue and ishida.. arrgg can't wait for yourichi to show up again..i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

ichigo will get stronger AGAIN.

Cal_kashi
Wed, 07-27-2005, 07:20 AM
.MKV works fine for me using VLC

BanKAI! man this shits gonna be getting good

ChaosK
Wed, 07-27-2005, 12:50 PM
Originally posted by: mage
Isshin's was a parody sub last week wasn't it?

they said they were going to release a real 1 this week, why did you mention this? is it released?

Masamune
Wed, 07-27-2005, 12:55 PM
watched the isshin subs, wasnt a parody , good quality , but translations need some work , where some parts were missing or incorrectly timed. not bad for a new group , for their second release. But will need to go up a notch on the translations before being preferred for anything else but a speedsub

ChaosK
Wed, 07-27-2005, 01:27 PM
where did you get it? on baka-updates it was disabled.

kooshi
Wed, 07-27-2005, 01:34 PM
Originally posted by: Cal_kashi

BanKAI! man this shits gonna be getting good

Mwahaha, they finally reached the Bankai stage!! Just awesome!! I just loved it when I first read that part in the manga.

anime050
Wed, 07-27-2005, 02:06 PM
Well, I just watched Isshin's. It was the crappiest fansub I have ever watched in my life.

Seriously, don't get it, it will make you puke.

For those who have already watched it, I feel sorry for you.

alstar83
Wed, 07-27-2005, 03:59 PM
Bleach society - Bleach 42 (http://bleachportal.org:6969/torrents/[BleachSociety]_Bleach_-_42_[6BC98B54].avi.torrent)

finally we will see a new stage of Zangetsu...wondering how Yoruichi will teach ichigo, 10 year worth training in 3 days....

Roko
Wed, 07-27-2005, 04:17 PM
Ooh! This is really getting interesting with another level; Yoruichi is sooooo cool, definitely one of top 3 chars. Renji's zanpakutou is weird...won't say anymore than that in order not to spoil.

Turkish-S
Wed, 07-27-2005, 04:40 PM
k nice i wanted to say something to you all. I"M PROUD OF YOU. episode 41 discussion got more posts then the naruto episode discussion. this is the 1 fucking time this has happened, realy i'm filled with joy.

mage
Wed, 07-27-2005, 04:57 PM
guess nobody wants to talk about the stupid brothers. whats wrong with you guys?

ChaosK
Wed, 07-27-2005, 07:32 PM
Originally posted by: turkish-shikamaru
k nice i wanted to say something to you all. I"M PROUD OF YOU. episode 41 discussion got more posts then the naruto episode discussion. this is the 1 fucking time this has happened, realy i'm filled with joy.

ir probably has something to do with the fact that naruto is debuting the worst filller ever.

oyabun
Wed, 07-27-2005, 08:16 PM
yeah, naruto's fillers sucks,, it is the worst fillers i have ever seen,, and i thought kakakshi gaiden was next. T_T

back to bleach, i wondder how many episode till we see ichigo and yourichi again, they'll probably show the others first, what's the two level again for the soul slayer?

so kenpachi isn't strong as we thought he be.. maybe his true soul slayer form is a sttick? hehe

outkast7053
Wed, 07-27-2005, 09:00 PM
Lunar Episode 42 (http://a.scarywater.net/lunar/%5BLunar%5D%20Bleach%20-%2042%20%5B9878F00B%5D.avi.torrent)

alstar83
Wed, 07-27-2005, 09:22 PM
wow, lunar is out already...so fast this time..wil watch again

Aeon
Wed, 07-27-2005, 11:02 PM
Nice Yoruichi action this ep, since I can't have Tatsuki in SS she'll do nicely. Next ep looks great with Ishida finally fighting a captain and Renji's soul slayer is so cool.

DarthEnderX
Thu, 07-28-2005, 02:36 AM
wondering how Yoruichi will teach ichigo, 10 year worth training in 3 days....

Hyperbolic Time Chamber?

Bwahahaha! Seriously though, Bleach definatly suffers the most from trying to be like DBZ than any of the other animes I'm watching right now. That's not a bad thing for me though, I like DBZ. And Bleach has a much better storyline so far. But its definatly got that whole, pulling power multipliers out of your ass to beat guys you couldn't minutes before, then magical healing between every fight so you can go right on to the next one, style of combat progression from DBZ.

Anyway, now I'm looking forward to his swords SSJ2 in three days. And during that time looks like Inoue and Ishida are finally gonna get in some fights. Looking forward to that too.

Goddamn, too many "i" names in this show.

kAi
Thu, 07-28-2005, 03:44 AM
so kenpachi isn't strong as we thought he be.. maybe his true soul slayer form is a sttick? hehe
Kenpachi is still the man, he is captain level even without bankai, that shows how strong he is, on the same level without it.

It's amazing that the anime follows the manga so closely, it's really good.

Inoue is so funny, and Ishida is cool, they make a good team together.

Itachi_y2k5
Thu, 07-28-2005, 04:18 AM
Originally posted by: DarthEnder

wondering how Yoruichi will teach ichigo, 10 year worth training in 3 days....

Hyperbolic Time Chamber?

Bwahahaha! Seriously though, Bleach definatly suffers the most from trying to be like DBZ than any of the other animes I'm watching right now. That's not a bad thing for me though, I like DBZ. And Bleach has a much better storyline so far. But its definatly got that whole, pulling power multipliers out of your ass to beat guys you couldn't minutes before, then magical healing between every fight so you can go right on to the next one, style of combat progression from DBZ.

Anyway, now I'm looking forward to his swords SSJ2 in three days. And during that time looks like Inoue and Ishida are finally gonna get in some fights. Looking forward to that too.

Goddamn, too many "i" names in this show.

that would be funny if they had a HTC, imaging ichigo with gold hair really spikey and massive muscles lol

Dezalanel
Thu, 07-28-2005, 04:43 AM
Originally posted by: oyabin
what's the two level again for the soul slayer?

Shikai is first level and that is like when Renji says "Howl, Zabimaru". The 2nd lvl is Ban Kai and without spoiling I will just say it is badass = ]. Anyways another good episode of Bleach, it follows the manga so closely thats why it rocks.

Turkish-S
Thu, 07-28-2005, 05:51 AM
i think the ban kai is what kuchiki (dunno how to spel it) boy has released ageanst ganju. but it's weak tho even fucking ganju survived that. -.-

http://img299.imageshack.us/img299/1258/hitler6bi.jpg

and thought this was weard.

oyabun
Thu, 07-28-2005, 06:04 AM
Originally posted by: Dezalanel

Originally posted by: oyabin
what's the two level again for the soul slayer?

Shikai is first level and that is like when Renji says "Howl, Zabimaru". The 2nd lvl is Ban Kai and without spoiling I will just say it is badass = ]. Anyways another good episode of Bleach, it follows the manga so closely thats why it rocks.

tnx for the info, it makes me want to read the manga..T_T but ill just try to hold on.. haha

i guess that's why people love bleach, it folowws the manga unlike gantz and GTO <_<

basey44
Thu, 07-28-2005, 06:33 AM
Originally posted by: turkish-shikamaru
i think the ban kai is what kuchiki (dunno how to spel it) boy has released ageanst ganju. but it's weak tho even fucking ganju survived that. -.-

did byakuya say bankai wen he did it to ganju? no? then it wasnt bankai

what he did to ganju was like renjis "howl, zambimaru"

DeluxSkillz
Thu, 07-28-2005, 06:33 AM
ban kai is not what byakuya unleashed on ganjuu, that's all i got to say, that what byakuya did was just shi kai and it doesn't even come close to ban kai

Ryllharu
Thu, 07-28-2005, 08:07 AM
Originally posted by: kAi
It's amazing that the anime follows the manga so closely, it's really good.
From about 15:30 to 16:00 in the Lunar sub, that is panel for frame exactly the same as the manga.

That's one of the reasons I really enjoy watching the Bleach anime. Most of the time, even the perspectives are animated identically to the manga's drawings.

Originally posted by: DarthEnder
As for the multiple power levels thing, I can't say anything to counter that, it's dead on true as this last eps shows.

For the instantly healing issue, so far at least, Ichigo has not once gone on to the next fight without some form of third party aid after all the injuries he recieves. 1. He borrowed Ikakku's salve. 2. Hanataro healed him after he fought Renji. 3. Yoruichi picked him up and let him heal in the hiding place after he fought Kenpachi. 4. He broke his wounds open again and Yoruichi stabbed him, and he healed at her place again.

alstar83
Thu, 07-28-2005, 10:29 AM
Originally posted by: DeluxSkillz
ban kai is not what byakuya unleashed on ganjuu, that's all i got to say, that what byakuya did was just shi kai and it doesn't even come close to ban kai

so that is not bankai but shinji...I always thought....so no captain's ever released bankai form then???

kooshi
Thu, 07-28-2005, 11:31 AM
Nobody has released a Bankai yet. NOBODY

Ryllharu
Thu, 07-28-2005, 11:33 AM
I'm quite sure we'll know one when we see it.

elmojo
Thu, 07-28-2005, 01:39 PM
people watch naruto?

tom and jerry has a deeper plot than that trash right now

not really that excited about bankai , really loved the zabumaru character very funny

ChaosK
Thu, 07-28-2005, 04:41 PM
haha thats a good 1 elmojo tom and jerry.

i missed the part where zabimaru's snaketail also talked in the manga, cool i caught it this time. Orihime is so freaking lucky. She's so damn clueless and lacking common sense, yet she came up with a brilliant plan.

Board of Command
Thu, 07-28-2005, 05:39 PM
Originally posted by: Ryllharu
I'm quite sure we'll know one when we see it.
Better not be what I think it is:
BIG WEAPONS LIKE SHAMAN KING

Antipete
Thu, 07-28-2005, 07:55 PM
Taking Note of "Turkish-Shikamaru's" post on page #1, I just HAD TO advance this thread another notch in hopes that this is indeed the one time ANY SERIES pulls rank on the "Narto-sqwad".......
I would also think it would have a lot to do with the fact that "Bleach" is in one hell of a dynamite finish and the "N-Sqwad" isnt on such a dramatic level right about now.
Dont get me wrong I am not a Narto-hater by any means but Bleach deserves its due and its only right for Bhudda's sake!

Oh and hey, in an effort to try and save space, what does anyone use as far as trying to view incomplete files? I cant for the life of me remember what I used to use and so I will give the question a shot here before I add a thread in support. I prob had a juiced up copy of Divx back then or maybe the Zoom player but anyway that doesnt help me now, so what do ya say people, whats a decent player that plays unfinished files?

Antipete

mage
Thu, 07-28-2005, 09:44 PM
you have to wait on a certain part of the file in the beginning to be finished (forgot what its called) to open the incomplete file. i use zoom player or VLC.

Honoko
Thu, 07-28-2005, 11:25 PM
haha, nice ep.

that whole naruto bit from before was hilarious... honestly, i haven't really watched naruto since ep 138. i keep d/ling them just in case i get REALLY bored but thankfully, i haven't gotten to that point yet.

anyways, i had no idea the snake talked either... but that's cool. and it's funny how tatsuki managed to teach orihime enough karate (or was it judo?) for her to unofficially pass as a 1st degree black belt hahahaha i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

Hikyuu
Fri, 07-29-2005, 06:45 AM
Man I can just imagine Zangetsu getting attacked by a monkey with the tenacity of bubbles...so sad.. squish goes the white ape.. Oh well.. Nice episode.. I liked the flash step tag and the replacement technique was kinda cool. I cant wait till she awakens Ichigos bankai sword form.. Bleach just gets better and better. I just hope the Zangetsu, when on its second stage, looks nothing like it does now (so we can see Ichigo use another fighting style or soemthing).. Oh one final thing.. I hate that captain that looks like a damn robot.. creepy ass thing.. reminds me of cyborg.. 009? I think thats the show..

kooshi
Fri, 07-29-2005, 12:33 PM
The robot-look alike is the 12th Squad captain Kurotsuchi Mayuri. I think his apperance is quite interesting. Since he has a robotic appearance, maybe his flesh got severely burned or made these "upgrades" to become stronger.

Hikyuu
Fri, 07-29-2005, 01:08 PM
Yeah, well, he can be as interesting as he desires. It does not make him any less creepy...

Aramis
Fri, 07-29-2005, 01:34 PM
Strange how Ishida put on them reaper robes so easily, after being so hell-bent on using that white outfit with the mantle. At least it's understandable that he didn't come up with the idea of changing clothes...

kooshi
Fri, 07-29-2005, 02:33 PM
Didn't Ishida just put the soul reaper clothes over his clothes? Besides, I don't think he would've minded so much about wearing them since he had to minimize drawn attention to him and Inoue.

ChaosK
Fri, 07-29-2005, 03:01 PM
haha i figured he'd put them on but keep the cape "good thing i brought another extra"

kooshi
Fri, 07-29-2005, 03:59 PM
This is a little late since the 3rd ending was done a while ago, but I just decided to keep a screenshot of all the captains at their "final pose".

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a307/kooshi/Bleach%20Squads/1st-YamamotoGenryuusai.jpg
http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a307/kooshi/Bleach%20Squads/2nd-SoiFongOomaedaMarechiyo.jpg http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a307/kooshi/Bleach%20Squads/3rd-IchimaruGinKiraIzuru.jpg http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a307/kooshi/Bleach%20Squads/4th-UnohanaRetsu.jpg
http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a307/kooshi/Bleach%20Squads/5th-AizenSousukeHinamoriMomo.jpg http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a307/kooshi/Bleach%20Squads/6th-KuchikiByakukaAbaraiRenji.jpg http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a307/kooshi/Bleach%20Squads/7th-KomamuraSajinIbaTetsuzaemon.jpg
http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a307/kooshi/Bleach%20Squads/8th-KyourakuShunseiIseNanao.jpg http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a307/kooshi/Bleach%20Squads/9th-TousenKanameHisagiShuuhei.jpg http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a307/kooshi/Bleach%20Squads/10th-HitsugayaToushirouMatsumotoRan.jpg
http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a307/kooshi/Bleach%20Squads/11th-ZarakaKenpachiKusajikaYachiru.jpg http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a307/kooshi/Bleach%20Squads/12th-KurotshuchiMayuriKurotshuchiNe.jpg http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a307/kooshi/Bleach%20Squads/13th-UkitateJyuushiro.jpg

Knowing Ishida, he probably brought a small sewing kit to replace anything else he lost, haha.

basey44
Fri, 07-29-2005, 08:17 PM
i dont know if this is spoiling, cos i cant remember if all the captains names have been said yet. but if it is please remove

http://img236.imageshack.us/img236/606/manga0401qt3jh.jpg

DarthEnderX
Sat, 07-30-2005, 01:07 AM
I actually think Captain 12 looks like a Hollow in a funny hat rather than a robot.

For the instantly healing issue, so far at least, Ichigo has not once gone on to the next fight without some form of third party aid after all the injuries he recieves. 1. He borrowed Ikakku's salve. 2. Hanataro healed him after he fought Renji. 3. Yoruichi picked him up and let him heal in the hiding place after he fought Kenpachi. 4. He broke his wounds open again and Yoruichi stabbed him, and he healed at her place again.

Yes, and I'm saying thats just like DBZ also. DBZ either used beans or Dende. Everytime someone got their ass kicked, another of the good guys would show up and engage the bad guy, and while said bad guy is fighting the newcomer, the guy who got his ass beat would either pop a bean or have Dende sneak up an heal him.

It works pretty much the same in Bleach. Several characters that don't serve any real purpose except keeping the main characters fighting fit.

basey44
Sun, 07-31-2005, 05:07 AM
well i spose it IS neccessary, as its pretty much ichigo vs the rest of soul society, with the other ryoka doing diddly shit. so unless ichigo can beat captains without getting hurt healers are needed

Hikyuu
Sun, 07-31-2005, 10:47 AM
Without the need of healers.. it would seem less realistic.. he would be an ultra god moder i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif

kooshi
Sun, 07-31-2005, 05:26 PM
@basey44: Don't worry about naming the captains. Knowing their names won't hurt anyone....... I hope.

Anyways, there's always gotta be some sort of healer around. The good guys can't be expected to win all the time without getting a scratch.

masamuneehs
Sun, 07-31-2005, 07:10 PM
I also have been a little perturbed by the instant healing phenomenon. Reminds me alot of DBZ, but Ichigo pulls it off more like Guts from Berserk (which I like) Healing powers have remained very vague so far, hope they'll explain what the hell is going on with them later on (or leave them as a convienent Deus Ex Machina...)

Oh, and Capt. Kutoscohi (sp?) -the evil mad scientist robotic chameleon one- really interests me. A real bad guy through and through, i love that!

He's going to trap Ishida and Inoue pretty badly, I can see that coming...

Oh, and I also laughed out loud at the characterization of Zabimaru, a dumber Naraku with a snake tail...
But seriously, the two opposing personalities in Zabimaru made me think alot about Zanpaktou's Released Forms, especially with Yorouichi telling Ichigo that there are two different released forms. Makes me wonder if the second half of Ichigo's Zangatsu isn't that Hollowish pale clone of himself... or maybe an actual Hollow? Would explain the random appearances of those Hollow masks saving his life. So do all Zanpaktous have two personalities like Zabimaru?

Hikyuu
Mon, 08-01-2005, 06:46 AM
I hope not..imagine all the bitchintg that tail does for being attached to the bakc end of an ape...I dont believe that the form of Zangetsu's person will change.. that would be really odd and even a bit cheesey.. Ichigo still hasnt gotten to know him too well yet and then he is just gonna move on to another persona? naw..

Darknodin
Mon, 08-01-2005, 02:44 PM
na... the show is 50 eps... ep 50 will end with Ichigo saying something about releasing his bankai... and that's it... more of a cliffhanger for a series than any Berserk can do!

DeluxSkillz
Mon, 08-01-2005, 02:49 PM
Originally posted by: Darknodin
na... the show is 50 eps... ep 50 will end with Ichigo saying something about releasing his bankai... and that's it... more of a cliffhanger for a series than any Berserk can do!

are you being sarcastic?

ChaosK
Mon, 08-01-2005, 02:59 PM
he's an idiot, dont listen to him.

Enderz
Mon, 08-01-2005, 04:13 PM
good epi, hope hes training wont involve much talking
i think that ichigo and the co should get new clothes getting tired of the deathgod clothes.

DarthEnderX
Mon, 08-01-2005, 04:34 PM
If his training is anything like his previous "training" they won't show it at all, and then, when he actually has to use what he learned in a fight, they'll show it in a flashback.

Which, btw, is just an awsome way to do it.

Darknodin
Mon, 08-01-2005, 09:07 PM
Originally posted by: Chaoskiddo
he's an idiot, dont listen to him.

HEY! that was uncalled for... I was just reminiscing the fact that some people thought this was supposed to be 50 epi not long ago

basey44
Mon, 08-01-2005, 10:44 PM
the people who thought is was going to be 50 eps were idiots, everyone knew that 50 eps is no where near enough, and theres no way the studio exec's would count out making more money from this series, especially as its about to reach a new level of awesomeness

Ryllharu
Mon, 08-01-2005, 11:12 PM
To be quite perfectly honest, I gotta say that I don't think the series will be able to finish this arc in the remaining eps. With the addition of the movie, maybe.

It's more than clear that there will be a second season, but in 10 more eps, I don't think they're going to cover what's still out there. Aizen's murder and the letter that shocked Hinamori (forgotten), Ishida and Orihime (apparently the next eps or two), Ichigo's training (that will probably take some time), other things I won't/can't talk about, etc. At least they're not cutting anything out.

If I look like an idiot, so what. At least I made my point by providing information backing up the same idea.

kAi
Mon, 08-01-2005, 11:37 PM
Tere is the possibility of the show stopping in the 50's are a little after so that the manga can get further ahead.
As episode 42 is like chapter 117, that's close to 3 chapters to 1 episode.

Zhan
Tue, 08-02-2005, 12:35 AM
Remember the filler episode? What was the point in that if they were planning to stop at episode 50.

kAi
Tue, 08-02-2005, 01:01 AM
Then prepare for Bleach to become like Naruto, real soon. Within the next 30 episodes.

YAY FOR COMPLETE GARBAGE!

Hikyuu
Tue, 08-02-2005, 06:29 AM
Ugh say it aint soo...I really hope that the Manga will stay ahead.. no one needs another Naruto..

ChaosK
Tue, 08-02-2005, 01:09 PM
Originally posted by: Ryllharu
To be quite perfectly honest, I gotta say that I don't think the series will be able to finish this arc in the remaining eps. With the addition of the movie, maybe.

It's more than clear that there will be a second season, but in 10 more eps, I don't think they're going to cover what's still out there. Aizen's murder and the letter that shocked Hinamori (forgotten), Ishida and Orihime (apparently the next eps or two), Ichigo's training (that will probably take some time), other things I won't/can't talk about, etc. At least they're not cutting anything out.

If I look like an idiot, so what. At least I made my point by providing information backing up the same idea.

where are you all getting this from? how says there will only be 10 more eps? am i missing something?

Ryllharu
Tue, 08-02-2005, 02:01 PM
A regular series season has eps totaling 13 (half season, occasionally may be 12 or 14), 26 eps (full season) or 52 (double season).

Reports earlier listed that Bleach would have 52 eps and one movie. 42 just aired, so that's 10 more eps to reach 52. I am of course assuming that they will be taking a break or something similar, in order for the movie to fit in and cover some of the material of the series. (Naruto didn't have this as the movies were side stories not included in the manga, and thus no need for a break in the series. Unfortunately, the series is filled with terrible filler material instead.)

This break would allow the manga to again get signifigantly further ahead of the anime, without sacrificing any time to useless and terrible fillers invented by the anime producers, instead of the mangaka who created the series.

My statements are made on logical analysis, assuming that the movie is not a side story and in fact contains some the material from the actual story. It also assumes that they will not be making a disgusting amount of filler eps.

If I'm wrong, then you'd better be prepared to watch some absolutely horrible fillers in the later parts of the series.

kooshi
Tue, 08-02-2005, 02:50 PM
My view: Bleach will definitely exceed 52 eps and a movie. There's just too much in this arc for just that limit.

mage
Tue, 08-02-2005, 10:25 PM
The manga is on chapter 190, and if the anime is covering 3 chapters per week like some say, that would make chapter 190 = episode 63 (without adding in any filler). It will be way more than 52.

Hikyuu
Wed, 08-03-2005, 06:20 AM
I didnt think that the anime series was already so close to catching up with the Manga...