PDA

View Full Version : Naruto 136-141

Blaha
Tue, 07-26-2005, 02:19 PM
I really need help finding Naruto eps 136-141, since they were removed from the gotwoot tracker I haven't been able to find them anywhere else. Hyuga posted a link to baka updates in my other thread and I thank you for that but i've already tried that, the point blank tracker doesn't work and the ones pointing to gotwoot obviously doesn't work either. I guess I could download the DB eps but I really don't want to as I like AonE much more. Thanks in advance..

On another note i'd also like to thank the mod for being somewhat understanding in my other post, i'm just a little frustrated since these eps indeed ARE hard to find now.

Stop posting in the wrong forum. Also, you can always use IRC to download the missing eps.

GotWoot Moderator

Edit: Sorry, guess I didn't look closely enough and completely missed this forum so I assumed the Naruto one was the right one to post in, won't happen again. Anyway, I did check the gotwoot irc channel but I didn't really see any bots to download from, !list was a bannable offense so I couldn't try that and everybody was just idling or refused to answer.

Well, at least you bothered to read the topic. Okay, the #gotwoot IRC channel on irc.gotwoot.net is just a channel to chat and idle. The channel you want to be in is at #animeone @ irc.rizon.net. To use any of the triggers you need to have a registered and identified nick. Try the bots there.

GotWoot Moderator

Homesarr
Wed, 07-27-2005, 09:24 AM
http://yhbt.mine.nu/

I would suggest going to this site, always up to date, and while the translation is a little diff it is still really very good. since they have been up they never just leave you hanging with missing eps, and they come out before these guys, generally wednesday night or thursday morning, but never later. I would deffinetly suggest going with them instead of gotwoot for naruto.

Blaha
Wed, 07-27-2005, 07:02 PM
Maybe I didn't make myself clear, I want AonE and not DB. Thanks anyway though.

Homesarr
Thu, 07-28-2005, 12:42 AM
"Blah blah blah, I'm a dirty cunt." That is all I am seeing, beggers can't be choosers.

Blaha
Thu, 07-28-2005, 02:56 AM
I've got two words for you: Grow up.

That is all.

Guys, knock it off.

GotWoot Moderator

KitKat
Thu, 07-28-2005, 01:56 PM
Blaha, you could always try to get someone to send those eps to you over msn or aim or something. I've sent episodes of Naruto to my brother over msn before and it takes a while, but generally works. I'd offer to send them myself, except that I don't have the AonE releases on my computer.

stos289
Thu, 07-28-2005, 02:30 PM
Blaha, if you haven't already obtained the epsodes from IRC, just go here (http://www.torrentspy.com/search.asp?query=Naruto&submit.x=0&submit.y=0). Suffice to say that they are not in a nice little batch torrent, but all the episodes you needed by AonE are there. Hope I could help.

EDIT: Heh, looks like those torrents are based off the Gotwoot and Point-blank trackers...would you look at that. Anyway, your best bet would to be get them off IRC. Sorry about that. Come to think of it...I've been making a lot of mistakes on my posts lately...getting a little rusty I guess.

Mut
Fri, 07-29-2005, 04:17 AM
126-144 batch file. (http://www.gotwoot.net/torrents/%5BAonE%5D_Naruto_126_144.torrent)