PDA

View Full Version : Chaos, Abyss, Gaia

aznroyale
Mon, 07-25-2005, 10:26 PM
If Nicol Amalfi never got killed in Gundam Seed, and these three units were never stolen, would you think that Choas would be pilot by Dearka Elsman, Abyss by Yzak Joule, and Gaia by Nicol Amalfi ? Since those colors are similar to the Buster, Duel, and Blitz Gundam.

Terracosmo
Mon, 07-25-2005, 11:32 PM
Don't make me drool! Abyss is my favorite gundam in Destiny and the mere thought of Yzak piloting it is wonderful.

Mut
Tue, 07-26-2005, 12:00 AM
Yzak is a above mediocre pilot anyway. I think he just had a loud mouth and no real clutch talent to back up his yapping. Personally, I think Dearka is the better pilot.

Terracosmo
Tue, 07-26-2005, 12:35 AM
He was never bad really, I mean to be a red coat in the first place you need to have some skills. Compared to Kira though he was only above mediocre. I'd say Yzak & Dearka are about the same skill level, with Yzak being a better melee fighter & Dearka greater at ranged combat. In Destiny they both kick ass though (but of course Yzak would still get owned by Kira - plot device style if nothing else).

aznroyale
Tue, 07-26-2005, 01:06 AM
Originally posted by: Terracosmo
He was never bad really, I mean to be a red coat in the first place you need to have some skills. Compared to Kira though he was only above mediocre. I'd say Yzak & Dearka are about the same skill level, with Yzak being a better melee fighter & Dearka greater at ranged combat. In Destiny they both kick ass though (but of course Yzak would still get owned by Kira - plot device style if nothing else).

Yeah... He is correct. Red Coat is meant that you have skills and Yzak & Dearka do about have the same skills. Yzak goes for close range and Dearka is far range combat.

aznimperialx
Tue, 07-26-2005, 10:57 AM
Originally posted by: aznroyale

Yeah... He is correct. Red Coat is meant that you have skills and Yzak & Dearka do about have the same skills. Yzak goes for close range and Dearka is far range combat.

BUT dearka only use far ranged moblie suits and choas isnt one. Psssh and like Yzak would polit something that cant be on land. but Nicol could polit gaia

aznroyale
Tue, 07-26-2005, 10:59 AM

aznimperialx
Tue, 07-26-2005, 11:01 AM

Don't ever do this kind of post again.

GotWoot Moderator

aznroyale
Tue, 07-26-2005, 11:25 AM
Originally posted by: aznimperialx

Originally posted by: aznimperialx

U never watched SEED. I only gave u the set like 2days ago. SO watch it 1st n then talk. and yes he is right...

im almost done just 4 CDs left

THen HURRY up ANd Give It back U dunce. And Burn the good damn school rumble 4 me

all right

PSJ
Tue, 07-26-2005, 12:17 PM
I take it that you 2 know each other irl? Stop discussing your series trades in here.

I don't think Deakka would be comfortable in Chaos but Nichole in Gaia would be nice and Yzak in Abyss is a possibility.